[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Second Coming of the Cruiserweights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Cruiserweight.png (938KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Cruiserweight.png
938KB, 1200x675px
SO who is going to be a part of the new Raw Cruiserweight division?

Also, what is the purpose of having this division when almost your entire roster is the size of a cruiserweight?

I thought WWE was done with weight limits.
>>
>>1493002
>who is going to be a part of the new Raw Cruiserweight division?

A bunch of nobody yuropoors

And Tajiri
>>
>>1493007
So why not bring back the European title instead?
>>
File: mfwstardust.jpg (13KB, 265x210px) Image search: [Google]
mfwstardust.jpg
13KB, 265x210px
>>1493002
>who is going to be a part of the new Raw Cruiserweight division?

I can tell you who the champion is gonna be
>>
They should put the crusierweight belt on the Raw and then make the IC belt for like X Divison shit but still call it the IC belt, drop the US belt and let the World belts be for real men, not manlet flippy shit indy darling shit
>>
>>1493017
Are you saying that Stardust is going to be the first Cruiserweight Champion of the Reality Era?
>>
>>1493002
>Cruiserweights on raw
>Kalisto on Smackdown

JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>1493024
>let the World belts be for real men, not manlet flippy shit indy darling shit
And most of your viewers tune out because they want underdogs like Daniel Bryan.

Also, >>>/fit/ ----->
>>
>>1493002
>implying Shane O Mac won't announce a Light Heavyweight division or something like that for Smackdown
>>
>>1493024
>real men

Neville is legitimately stronker than Roiding Reigns.
>>
I hooe they rehire Hoodwink so they can shit on the manlet division once more
>>
>>1493007
Don't forget about Jamie Noble boy, from the great state of West Virginia
>>
If they go by the 205 lbs. limit used in CWC Bálor, Neville, Zayn, Sin Cara + Enzo and Xavier qualify for cruiserweight per WWE's official stats.
Of course Enzo and Xavier are off-limits until Vince makes Big Cass a main eventer and New Day stop selling merch.
Slater is also under 205 and could be drafted to RAW.
>>
>>1493744
Not necessarily, many tag teams and stables have a member hold a singles title, most recent of notable mention being Kalisto. Also, you have had New Day challenge John Cena for the US title and also don't forget when the shield held both tag titles and US titles at the same time. John Cena was the WWE champ and tag team champ with Shawn Michaels, facing his tag champ partner for the WWE title at WM, I believe.
>>
>>1493032
Sin Cara needs the CW division, Kalisto has built a niche for himself with his Rey Jr., Spike Dudley underdog gimmick
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.