[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Post ending in (3:)15 gets printed on my sign for RAW Asian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: wwe.jpg (46KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
wwe.jpg
46KB, 550x367px
>Post ending in (3:)15 gets printed on my sign for RAW

Asian female studying in New England. After watching Copa America and giving my guy shit for the "U-S-A" chant, he stole my credit card and refused to give it back until I did THE MOST AMERICAN THING EVER. Now we have WWE tickets and I have a new appreciation for this "Hacksaw" fellow and his "shoots".

>hairy laowai
>smells like rotting food
>pisswater beers will be $7
>who the fuck is Eddie?
>>
I want Becky's thick brown logs in my tummy
>>
>>1474678
>More like this
>>
File: 1462682262314.jpg (352KB, 1139x1457px) Image search: [Google]
1462682262314.jpg
352KB, 1139x1457px
Trump 2016
>>
SMARKS BTFO
>>
>>1474682
BBC
>>
What outcry have you uttered about my person, you oafish brute? I shall cordially remind you that I was the best scholar in my law class in Oxford, and I have been involved in several frivolous tea parties and courtroom disputes, and I have over 300 boxes of Earl Gray. I am proficient in the Simian school of diplomacy and I am the top linguist in my book club. Know that you resemble nothing in my eyes save for yet another uncultured mind. I will hasten your undisputed expiritation of the world with grace and finesse. The thought that you can retreat after jesting of such matters over the internet is laughable. As of this moment, I am telephoning a mutual friend to negotiate a swift and sure rebuttal to your argument so I would implore you to prepare yourself for the upcoming verbal deluge. The deluge that will no doubt saturate your life with discomfort. You are well and truly wrong, my good sir. My abilities of travel are unmatched, and I can recite over 700 lines from Shakespeare, and that is just from Hamlet. The amount of knowledge that I have acrued is vast, and I shall use it to firmly state my authority on such matters, you rapscallion. Truly, I wished you had some semblance of knowledge on the matter you have brought up and it's repercussions. Alas, you did not, and now you will suffer a fate most dire, you plebian. I shall defecate concentrated dislike upon you and you shall struggle to survive in it's waters. Pistols at dawn, old boy.
>>
Struts cunts! Call me Jack
I’m a 27 year old American-Didgeridoo(Australia fan for you non Kiwis). I watch Steve Irwin and Australian comedy on my phone's youtube, and spend my days perfecting my australian accent and playing superior Australian sports. (Rugby, Kangaroo Boxing, Voting in elections)
I train with my Boomerang every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is imbued with indigenous magic, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my tossing license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.
I speak Australian fluently, both Bogan and the New Zealand dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Australian history and their Right Cunt Oi code, which I follow 100%
When I get my Australian visa, I am moving to Sydney to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an outback preserve ranger or a kangaroo wrangler!
I own several Cork hats and thongs, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Australia, so I can fit in easier. I tell my elders and seniors to fuck off and speak like a real right struth cunt as often as I can, but often people respond by punching me in the face righto
Wish me luck in Australia!
>>
BROTHER NERO > SISTER ABIGAIL
>>
Dean 1:87 says get the belt off him
>>
>>1474677
Me sexy ass lottery is ratings
>>
SETH 2 1/2 SAYS YOU CAN'T FEEL IT IN YOUR ASS
>>
>>1474677

Cane Dewey, He's Old Enough Now
>>
>>1474677

Linda Queefs Rainbows
>>
>>1474677

MORE BLISS
LESS BANKS
>>
>>1474677

PLAYER UNO SHOULD BE HERE
>>
Raw fears ratings
>>
>>1474677

IT'S NEVAH OVAH BRAY
>>
>>1474677

SHRIMPIN' AIN'T EASY
>>
Nigga it finna take months to hit 316. This slowest board on 4chain
>>
>>1474897
>>>/i/
>>
>>1474912
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>1474915
what?
>>
>>1474939
Shut it
>>
>>1474915
winnar
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.