[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/ Predicts... NXT TakeOver: Dallas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: ASP Predicts....jpg (51KB, 327x375px) Image search: [Google]
ASP Predicts....jpg
51KB, 327x375px
> What is /asp/ Predicts...?
This is a thread where we all vote and see if we can correctly predict the results of the current PPV.
> What are the rules?
Just simply follow the link to do the survey and that's it. If a match ends in DQ or no contest however, that is scratched from the total for the interest of fairness.
> How's this gonna work?
After each match I will post the updated results to see WHO is on their way to being a clean sweeper.
> 6 matches in total to predict.
Link to vote: http://derpy.me/Y2UVg
Please offer a courtesy bump after voting, good luck!
>>
>>1119364
Aries
Apollo
Nakamura
American Alpha
Asuka
Joe
>>
>>1119374
I'm not sure if every title is going to change. Heck, I think only the tag titles are.
>>
>>1119364
Aries
Samson
Nakamura
Alpha
Asuka
Finn
>>
>>1119364
Aries
Apollo
Nakamura
American Alpha
Asuka
Joe
>>
>>1119364
Corbin
Apollo
Nakamura
American Alpha
Bayley
Balor
>>
File: 1405405634043.gif (797KB, 261x267px) Image search: [Google]
1405405634043.gif
797KB, 261x267px
>>1119364
If Bayley wins then she will have beaten every type of competitor:
>Sasha the rival
>Eva the rigged-to-win corporate shill with friend in her corner
>Carmella the friend
>Alexa the jobber with goons
>Nia Jax the immovable object
>Asuka the irresistible force

I just don't see it happening. I guess there would still be someone like Emma the veteran, but Emma is nothing now.
>>
so this is gonna be my first Takeover event since I keep forgetting to watch the past ones. What am I in for?
>>
>>1119750
A great event that will completely BTFO Wrestlemania. Takeovers are always good.
>>
>>1119755
how let down will I be by mania 32 in comparison?
>>
>>1119364
this is actually hard to predict.
>>
>>1119771
Quite so. Some of the matches on their own will be better than the entire mania card.
>>
>>1119774
>tfw that's how good booking should be.
>>
>>1119833
Indeed. Every single amtch at Mania aside from *maybe* Shane/Taker is predictable as hell.
>>
>>1119364
Aries
Apollo
Nakamura
American Alpha
Bayley
Senior Joe

I was torn on Bayley and Asuka the most. Could go either way. I think the only sure thing is Zayn losing.
>>
I'm curious if they will capitalize on April fools day
>>
Literally who cares kek I dont even know when this shitshow is kek.
Do people unironically watch and enjoy NXT? top kek
>>
>>1119364
No courtesy bump for you Applesteve
suck my dick
>>
Austin Aries
Apollo Crews
Shinsuke Nakamura
American Alpha
Asuka
Samoa Joe
>>
if the Balor Club is teasing a RAW appearance, does that mean Finn will lose and move to the main roster?
but if so, then monster heel Joe will remain in NXT, and those are the ones the main roster needs the most of right now

hmmm
>>
>>1120323
kek
>>
>>1120386
I'm thinking Sami, Bailey and Finn might be getting ready to move up to Raw, hence why they all lose at Takeover. Sami is definitely losing and moving to Raw (he's already there).
>>
Bayley, Balor and Zayn going to the main roster soon so obviously their opponents will win.

Plus Alpha, Apollo and Aries
Pretty easy to predict but the matches should be good.
>>
File: spearurself.png (65KB, 907x763px) Image search: [Google]
spearurself.png
65KB, 907x763px
>>
>>1120394
>Sami is definitely losing and moving to Raw (he's already there).
Plus you don't debut Shinsuke Nakamura and have him lose his first match in WWE. Well, maybe WWE do but I sure as shit hope not.
>>
File: ibushi2.jpg (113KB, 621x780px) Image search: [Google]
ibushi2.jpg
113KB, 621x780px
I'm predicting we see NXT's next Japanese signing sitting in the crowd.
>>
I'm back, here's the real scoop

Aries
Apollo Crews
Nakamura
American Alpha
Asuka
McJoe
>>
If no one is compiling this it doesn't really matter but:
Aries
Apollo
Revival
Nakamura
Bayley
Balor
>>
>>1120323
>reigns mark
>>
>>1119416
>http://derpy.me/Y2UVg
If sampson wins I'll be mad
>>
File: roppongiviceswag.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
roppongiviceswag.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>1120524
>I'm predicting we see NXT's next Japanese signing sitting in the crowd.
cant wait to see them.
>>
I'm guessing every title changes. I know Zayn has to eat the pin to obviously put over the now best wrestler on the NXT roster, and I guess he'll rebound at the IC match on Sunday, and while I want that for him, I also think it's too soon for Owens to drop the title. Lots of conflicting feelings here.
>>
Haven't watched NXT since NXT London cause quite honestly Finn Balor is a huge bore and no one else appeals to me.
>>
>All these people picking Asuka

I think Bayley might actually retain
>>
>>1120880

Zayn hasn't gotten a good reaction on the main roster so he's definitely losing both matches.
>>
>>1120911
Same. I think she needs some more time in the oven before a main roster debut.
>>
>>1120941

Yeh. Debuting her right now is too soon imo. Sasha wins then holds the belt till summerslam as a heel, then Bayley shows up. I think she'll end up dropping the belt to Asuka just not this week.
>>
>>1119374
>>1119418
>>1120525

We are of the same mind.
>>
>>1120940
Yeah he has, he gets constant chants wherever he goes
>>
>>
Whoa, what is this madness.
>>
I guess that's my name now.
>>
>>1121149
FUCK!
>>
>>1120449
Yes.
>>
I am just hyped to see the Nakamura entrance.
>>
File: nakapillow.jpg (888KB, 1836x2304px) Image search: [Google]
nakapillow.jpg
888KB, 1836x2304px
>>1121567
My body is ready!
>>
>>1121567
Me too now the song has leaked.
>>
>Aries
>Samson
>Nakamura
>American Alpha
>Asuka
>Joe
>>
>>1120719
>Romero
Jesus christ the fucking odds of that
>>
>>1119364
Where the fuck is the picture of all the votes? Did the thread get deleted?
>>
>>1123066
Come into the thread dumbass.

>>1122349
>>
>>1120524
I called it, guys :^)
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.