[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst thing you ever done to an animal intentional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 38

File: 1465790058305.jpg (286KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1465790058305.jpg
286KB, 1600x1200px
What's the worst thing you ever done to an animal intentional or unintentional?
>>
Probably step on doggo or catto in the dark hallway at night.

I always say I'm sorry and I feel bad, but I can't change the past.
>>
Unintentional shake a rooster because I was mad and when it died a minute later in my hands, my parents found me crying with it shortly after and I blamed it on a mongoose. I was just a little girl, didn't think I shook it hard at all, I guess it was just enough. Haunts me to this day. Just a growing chick still. I can't look at a rooster without thinking about it. I love roosters.
>>
Left a lizard in a mason jar under the sun, poor thing boiled alive.
>>
Force my fingers into the mouth of a small dog whose teeth were still sharp, did it a couple dozen times.
Sounds strange but it was pleasurable for me and that dog has hated me ever since.
>>
In a moment of mercy I failed to pull the trigger on an outdoor cat which I later saw slaughter a nest of baby birds and a squirrel.

I live with the memories of those that died due to my weakness to this very day.
>>
>>2466329
>cat killed pests
>upset about it

What
>>
I have a problem where sometimes if I am holding anything, be it an animal or object I want to squeeze or throw. I have never, ever done it to an animal. But I've broken objects many a times. It feels completely random. I've never done it to a living thing but this inpluse still happens. No idea why this feeling happens but it has happened while I am holding something.

I don't think I will ever act on this impulse with a living thing but it still scares me. I've broken fishtanks without fish in it, expensive appliances and bookshleves and the such. It happens also when I am holding an animal. For animals I close my eyes tight and bite on my lip since the feeling passes very quick but I let loose on artificial objects

The fuck is up with this? It's so random. I never hurt an animal but just because there is that impulse scares me.
>>
>>2466311
Pest control on a farm. Some rats got into the wiring of my Dads truck causing lots of financial damage. So for a while instead of taking head shots we targetted their hind-quarters and big ol' balls sacs & watched their front paws frantically dragging their bodies along the ground squeeking in panic. But wild rats are indifferent to any suffering by their own kind so after a while we switched back to head shots.
>>
drowned my pet rat when it got maggots
>>
>>2466311
>intentional: kicked the shit out of my friend's chihuahua for being gay
>unintentional: cooked my snake alive by putting a blanket over his cage with the lamp on
>>
>>2466311
I threw a kitten up into the air and just let it land on the concrete, because I thought it was funny and I was 4.

I killed my friend's puppy after we had a fight and he beat the crap out me. Used my mom's coyote skull so they didn't suspect a person did it, I assume.
>>
>>2466311
Catching fireflies and keeping them in jars until they inevitably died shortly after
>>
When I was around 8yrs old, I was walking on pavement while carrying a toad. It slipped from my grasp and I accidentally stepped on it. All in one motion. toad bro was squish
>>
You people have issues. Seek help.
>>
>>2466388
can you elaborate on how you killed a puppy with a coyote skull? also are you still a psychopath?
>>
I killed a turtle with a hatchet, repeated whacks until I split the shell. Was around age 13 and in a messed up place. Worst part is I remember having fun doing it, but I do regret it.

Psycho/an/alyze me.
>>
>>2466318
london
>>
We found a rabbit as kids with myxomatosis, so we tried to ease its pain by beating it to death with sticks...

It was neither a quick nor dignified death.
>>
>>2466334
No anon. the cat was the pest all along.
>>
When I was in middle school I went through a bad edgelord phase. My sister had just gotten a chihuahua and from the first moment I saw it I hated it. I didn't hit it or cut it, but what I would do is smother it with pillows and choke it. I didn't kill the thing and my sister eventually got rid of it, but I still have massive regrets over how I treated that dog. I try to make up for it now by being good to the animals in the park that I work at.
>>
>>2466311
my grandma's cat gave birth to a litter of 5 kittens when i was 4, and I threw each one of them on concrete at least twice. they were fine though
>>
File: IMG_1360.png (5KB, 435x269px)
IMG_1360.png
5KB, 435x269px
>>2466383
>kicked the shit out of my friends chihuahua
>chihuahua

You did nothing wrong anon
>>
>>2466335
Sounds like you have some issues. Talk to a therapist about it.
>>
Hit a golden retriever in the head with a metal baseball bat.
>>
Oh and I beat some kittens to death with a shovel.
>>
When I was real young I left some mice in a box on a table and the dogs got to it.
>>
>>2466334
He's not wrong. Cats are inside pets. If your cat is outside at night it's killing, plain and simple. Yeah it might kill "pests" but it's also killing native species, it kills everything.

Cats are an introduced species and they run rampant on local populations. It's simply fact. If your cat is outside at night it deserves to be killed. And you do not deserve to have pets.
>>
>>2466404
> also are you still a psychopath?
Probably.
>>
>>2466318
Please choke my chicken
>>
>>2466311
Intentionally turned a hair dryer on my cat's back when he was a teenager and spooked him too hard. He still jumps if you touch his back when he's already scared of something.
>>
>>2466388
if I were your friend, I would have choked you out until you were mentally retarded for the rest of your life
>>
When I was 4 I squeezed a tadpole to death just to see what would happen. The memory still haunts me.

Not something I did, but when I got my first hamster, I would constantly ask my mom what would happen to it if I did all sorts of things like step on it, put it in the oven, hang it, etc. I never hurt the hamster but these questions became a daily occurrence for the entire 2 years of its life. She always yelled at me and called me sick. I think she regretted buying that hamster. I was diagnosed with autism around that time.
>>
>>2466311
>What's the worst thing you ever done to an animal intentional or unintentional?
I hit a dog while driving to work. It just ran out of no where. Broke it's pelvis. Then the worst one was. I was on a job and the homeowners dog was under my truck, so I got it to move. Got back in and saw it even go around the front of the truck. Little did I know he just did a big circle and went under the other side of the truck. Ran over his tail. Which I guess that pulled all of his nerves in his back and had to be put down. It was a diesel too. So it was really fucking loud. Then my dad used my truck once and in some freak accident his gf parents dog ran up to it when pulling into the driveway. It's collar caught the rim and instantly snapped it's neck. The truck was OEM. Nothing was done to it. I have no idea how any of this shit happened.
>>
When I was a young kid a baby squirrel climbed onto my shoe and was biting it, he was only about 4 inches long so i figured he was hungry and went in to my house to get some nuts, leaving him on the porch. When i stepped back outside he ran under my shoe. He made a terrible squeak and scurried off, never found out what happened to him but I've felt guilty ever since
>>
>>2466383
>kicked the shit out of my friend's chihuahua for being gay
>>
My old cat caught a mouse for me. I tied all its four legs and kept as prisoner. I wanted to let it go but it pooped in my drawer. So I swung it around like a lasso until it passed away. My cat didn't even want to eat it.

The cat died few years later to a fox. We found its guts all over the lawn.
>>
shoot a dogs bullocks with BB gun
previously, the owner didn't allowed us to retrieve my ball from his garden
>>
Brought a fish home from the lake and kept it in a goldfish bowl when I was eight. Few days later when I came home from school it was widemouthed and stiff. Poked it with my fish net and it didn't move, it basically died suffocating in the bowl since there was no bubbler or plant. It freaked me out, though now I feel bad for making the fish go through that.
>>
I accidentally trod on my dogs paw once

You people are fucking sick
>>
>work in vet clinic
>nice young pit/lab mutt comes in for shots, literally scared stiff
>holding leash while waiting for 2nd person to restrain, getting shit ready, rushing since we're very busy that day
>turn around with foot lifted, expecting to step over rump of dog
>dog had quietly moved without me noticing
>end up accidentally kicking dog directly in face, hard
>dog just accepts this without flinching or crying out and looks up at me sadly, waiting for next blow to come

I'M SO SORRY.
>>
>>2466335
its just pent up aggression and anxiety. Figure out something constructive to do with it. Go pitch baseball or play tennis.
>>
>>2466311
I discovered the mutilated body of my kitten in my dog's mouth and in shock and confusion gave him a hard kick.
>>
File: 1406186027207.png (47KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1406186027207.png
47KB, 645x773px
I used a torch/laser with my dog to the point where he was shaking and jumpy.
I felt really bad afterwards.
Poor puppy/doggy.
>>
When I was a kid I liked making swords and bows and arrows and pretend I was living in the wilderness in the past in my back yard.
>make bow with stick and fishing line
>sharp stick for arrow
>see fledgling
>thehunt.jpg
>shoot baby bird with pointy stick. Punctures but didn't die
>What have I done?
>remove arrow and shoot bird more to put out of misery
> WILL NOT DIE
eventually I threw the bird over the fence because I was worried I'd get in trouble. Felt real bad
>>
When I was a kid my dad and his lover at the time (divorced family) caught a mouse and put it in a glass jar with air holes for a bit to be later released. In the middle of winter when grass easily frost over every morning the bitch of a women was too scare to even open the jar so the mouse froze to death in a glass jar outside overnight. No one else in my family knew of this until it was too late and I went to school feeling like shit.

>>2466577
Goldfish bowls are the best false advertise thing I had ever seen. They were literally made for no real fish regardless of size and yet that is how people see them. To this day they still have that misleading name for what is basically just a glass clear container for knickknacks.
>>
i smashed skink unintentionally by stepping on it because i lift a stone and the skink run away and i did not know where it was
>>
When I was in highschool I sprinkled salt on a slug because my friends said it was cool. Instantly realized I had made a terrible mistake. Its skin shriveled right off of its squirming body. I love slugs. Never again.
>>
A cat was in my machine at work when I started it last winter
It was really funny actually
>>
I caught a largemouth bass and put it in my neighbors fountain with out him knowing. I fed it worms and other shit I found for a week before I Scooped it up with a net and released it back in the lake behind his house.

I once saw another neighbor smash a blue crab with a baseball bat. Pieces flew everywhere.
>>
I stepped on my dog in the dark, it bit me and I couldn't control myself due to being groggy from sleep and delivered several punches to its torso. I blame myself for its death.
>>
>>2466418
what? no
>>2466478
:|
>>
>>2466335
Go to the gym. I started having outbursts and the gym helped me work it out.
>I've broken fishtanks without fish in it
>expensive appliances
oh ok you have money that's why lmao any normal person would think twice about breaking their one precious fish tank that cost them hours of their life.
>>
>>2466526
:c sad story
you are fucking insane
>>
>>2466572
I would've told you to come get your ball from the garden and then shot your ass. Literally your ass.
>>2466584
>I accidentally trod on my dogs paw once
>once
And it died just from that? Sick fat fuck
>>
>>2466655
>delivered several punches to its torso. I blame myself for its death.
Jesus Christ
>>
>>2466318
Show bobo and vagiene
>>
>>2466502
That's just cats in general he's fine.
>>
On several occasions I have taken worms and put metal grates on them in the summer. They basically fry in the sun. Shits fucked.
>>
>>2466311
Seems a lot of squeezing is going on this thread.

Same goes for me though. I killed a swallow chick by squeezing it to death. A friend wanted to take it from me and I didn't wanna give it. He kept trying to force it out of my hands and I squeezed it till it died. RIP Swallow birdie
>>
I accidentally killed my pet parrot when I was like 7 cause he was walking to the side of a standing grille and I mistakenly bumped it and crushed him. Felt like shit cause he was so chill and still is my favorite ever animal.
>>
>>2466655
>dog daring to bite his owner no matter what
Good job on putting that little shit in its place.
>>
>>2466682
>I would've told you to come get your ball from the garden and then shot your ass. Literally your ass.
You would have sucked his dick lmao
>>
>>2466335
Sounds like legitimate Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. There are treatment options if you are open to it
>>
When I was like, 6, I did this. I wanted to see if I could create an underwater dome where bugs could live. The slug was fine afterwards.
>>
>>2466311
put ponos (A) in vagoo (B)

a pony and two horses
>>
I've stepped on worms accidentally when it's raining cause there's so many it's impossible not to

Also my dog's favorite spot to sleep is right against the bottom step of the staircase, so I step on her in the dark sometimes. She's okay though.
>>
Once when i was an edgy kid i was so angry that i punched my budgie's cage.
>>
File: Screaming Pepe.jpg (19KB, 495x362px)
Screaming Pepe.jpg
19KB, 495x362px
I once used firecrackers and burning alcohol to bring nuclear annihilation to a ants nest. Felt good man
>>
>>2466437
Kek this board is based, I'm staying
>>
>>2466318
show tits

(the bird, not your ugly chestnuts)
>>
I regularly drown ground squirrels and rats because they're infesting my house and car. Felt bad at first but now it feels good, these fuckers will not piss off and have caused $100s in damage
>>
Caught a rat that had made a mess of the composting bin with a cage trap, didn't really want to contaminate rainwater barrels to drown it.
So I tried electrocuting it with a couple of decent-sized transformers 230/24v -> 24/380v with one output connected to the cage and one to a wire, sprinkled the rat with some water (it was kind of cute when washing itself) and then let it bit the live wire, kept it going for 30 seconds until I saw smoke coming from the rat/wire, removed everything expecting it to be almost dead but it started to get better so I just dumped it in a distant enough ditch.
>>
Like two years ago I went to the Kitchen to make a thing. I see a mouse. Being the little bitch I am I panicked and grabbed something to throw at it. I chucked a twenty pound toolbox at it and got it square in the head. It's head was just destroyed but the body was fine. I felt bad
>>
>>2466404

I kinda hope you die soon
>>
File: 1462482374285.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1462482374285.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>Be me
>16yo edgy teen
>see big frog
>put her inside a plastic bottle
>put some volcano firecrackers inside
>lit the crackers
>the volcanos start expelling fire and spark
>the plastic bottle melted and the frog was literally charred
>>
I used to drink the milk of cows who are repeatedly raped so the milf industry can profit
>>
File: 1407914602505.jpg (332KB, 650x850px)
1407914602505.jpg
332KB, 650x850px
>>2467119
Those damn milfs..... how do they keep getting away from it?
>>
I fucked a dog repeatedly over a period of months. No insertion just a lot of holding him down and grinding against his furry crotch and trying to get him to lick my dick.

Yes, I am aware I am a sick fuck and feel regret over it every fucking day.
>>
> Taking out the trash
> it's dark as fuck so I can't see much
> the moment I step outside I hear a loud pop as I step on something
> think nothing of it at the moment
> walk back from bin
> see a mess of spewed guts and skin on ground
> look closer
> it was a toad
All that was left to do was to shovel him into the bin
>>
this one time i was at the beach, swimming like 10-7 feet from shore, up to my chest in water, when the water gets pulled out from under me and i full curb stomp a blue crab, i never saw it but went to grab it the second i felt the crack. then it scratched me with its legs. ad i finished the job with my right hand. I was a fucking monster of a kid, but only to things without a spine
>>
>>2466478
10/10 post
>>
>>2466311
>Be me about five years old
>With twin, also five, in basement
>There are a bunch of kittens, don't remember where they came from
>Hey lets put the kitten in the freezer. Just for one second
>Mom calls us for dinner or lunch or something
>Totally forget about cat
>Mom looks to see a cat Popsicle later.
It really fucks me up that I did that but I was pretty little. My mom says what scared her is that we didn't seem sad about it at all when she told us what happened.
>>
>>2467063
That must've been some rat.
https://youtu.be/0W220Ihbomc
>>
>>2466335
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_thought
>>
>>2467218
Sacrifice your time and energy to help some doggos. It will make you feel better. [spoiler]Alternatively, kill yourself[/spoiler]
>>
I accidentally ran over a squirrel. I tried to swerve away but the little bastard fucking ran right under the wheels of my truck.

I looked into my rearview mirror, and I saw that the back half of the squirrel was completely flattened, and yet the squirrel was still dragging itself rapidly across the road with its two front legs.

Really upset me to be honest, I was horrified of the idea of the poor thing suffering.
>>
>>2466320

kek
>>
>>2466336

metal
>>
>>2466311
Just happened recently
>My cat keeps whining and sticking her paw in water dish
>Keeps moving the water dish around and knocking it over doing this
>Does this for months
>Think she's just being a little shit
>Today
>Look at her paws
>One of her claws is growing into her toe
>It's the same paw she always sticks into the water
>She was trying to numb the pain by putting it in the water
>She was trying to tell me she was in pain
>Didn't realize for four months
Goddamn I hate myself
>>
>>2466600
Asshole

It was just a shitty cat

Throw it in the trash and get a new one
>>
>>2467119
The cows love it
>>
File: 1500806104039.jpg (106KB, 880x960px)
1500806104039.jpg
106KB, 880x960px
>Trying to find treats my hamster likes because he's a picky eater
>Put in a chunk of watermelon expecting him to ignore it like everything else-
>He tackles it and practically inhales the chunk
>Realize I did almost 0 research into if this was okay for him to eat, one quick google search later and too much can cause digestive issues
>Predictably he gets constipated
>I am literally going to kill myself if I killed my hamster due to retardation, try getting him to take some canola oil to "unclog" him, he licks a little bit
>He starts pooping again literal minutes before I rush him to the vet

Not as bad as some of the stuff in this thread but I feel horrible.
>>
Intentional: shamppoed retarded (i could outrun it, actually physicaly impaired) kitty.

I knew it was wrong but i was an evil little fuck back then.
>>
>>2467119
>A Dairy Cow's Life by Shindol
>>
File: image-4.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image-4.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
>>2466311
Good question.

I remember starving my dogs as a kid and beating him with a broom stick when i was 14. Good times. The abuse got obvious to my parents tho. I don't really beat him anymore. except i did it again 2 days ago.

>pissed off the other day
>dog won't listen
>runs under my bed
>drag it out by its tail
>grab its throat and throw it against a lamp shade
>lamp shade and trophy falls onto it
>it starts twitching and yelps on its side
>it sounds like a plush toy being squeezed
>yell at it again to sit down
>finally listens and immediately does as told
dog abuse works. I want a boyfriend in the future though so I'm worried he might be angry at me for doing this. I'm trying to manage my anger but it's so satisfying to beat it when im mad.
>>
>>2467392
Hot.

>tfw no qt gf to abuse animals with
>>
>>2467409
I'm a man.
>>
>>2467392
please just kill yourself
>>
>>2467412
im not a retarded animal lover. i have no reason to.
>>
>>2467413
but you are a faggot
>>
File: 1503623462511.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1503623462511.png
59KB, 658x662px
One Time I Was Shooting A Basketball And It Bouce Off The Rim And Hit A Random Dog On The Head Really Hard... Felt So Bad About It :(
>>
>>2466591
Why the fuck were you rushing at your job that deals with the health of animals? Why did you rush so much that you weren't aware of what was behind you?

I know it was a disgusting pit mix but you are disgusting too for doing your JOB wrong. You're supppsed to help, not hurt
>>
File: 1497178056318.jpg (39KB, 540x712px)
1497178056318.jpg
39KB, 540x712px
>>2466316
This. I accidentally kicked a three legged cat and I cried while petting it for the next half hour. I was a little bitch of a kid
>>
>>2466745
U have it an adventure
>>
Pulled the wings off some flies.
>>
>>2467433
Yeah anon, you tell that person actually trying to help animals!

It's a good thing you never make mistakes. Fucks sake, he accidentally kicked the dog, he didn't arrogantly try to perform surgery on it without qualifications or something. It's the same as all the people here who've trod on their pets at some point.

Judging by your post you wouldn't have even tried to help the dog in the first place.
>>
File: 1502040844479.png (592KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502040844479.png
592KB, 599x600px
>>2467433
>pic related
>>
>>2467413
then please get no animals, simple as that, you cunt
>>
>>2466703
If he were a tall white guy, prob. We'll never know.
>>
When I was 12, I was over at my friend's house, and they had a prairie dog infestation. Apparently, his dad told him he'd get $20 for every prairie dog he killed. So, me and him went out hunting for prairie dogs that day. After a few hours we had managed to chase a prairie dog behind a pile of firewood that was up against the staircase that led into their house. I stood on the staircase, looking down at the firewood with a big rock in my hand, while my friend started to pull the pile apart. Eventually, the prairie dog tried to make a run for it, and I threw my rock, hitting it square in the back. It started to have a seizure, I must have broken its spine, and as it convulsed on the ground, my friend repeatedly shot it at point blank with his slingshot, trying to kill it. Neither of us had actually ever expected to catch anything that day, so we were both kind of freaked out by what was happening. Realizing the slingshot wasn't doing anything, I suggested he use a piece of the firewood. So, he picked up a big log and used it to pulverize the poor thing in one swing. When he lifted the log, we could both see that the prairie dog had been completely pancaked, its side had burst open, spilling half-digested grass onto the ground. My friend ran to go tell his mom, saying that I should stay back to make sure "it doesn't get up and run away". Staring at the mess on the ground, I couldn't help but wonder how he thought it could possibly still be alive.

I left shortly after that, his mom had offered to give me $20 for helping out, but I refused it because I felt guilty. I asked her not to tell my dad when he came to pick me up because I knew my parents wouldn't be happy with me. She told him anyways, and I wasn't allowed to go over to my friend's house for a few weeks after that. Nowadays, I can't even kill a fly without feeling a little bit of guilt.
>>
>>2466318
Who knew "Of Mice and Men" was based on a true story...
>>
>>2467418
Nothing wrong with being gay desu
>>
slapped a fish against the side of a boat, i still feel guilty
>>
>>2466311
I have no memory of this, but apparently when I was about 5 years old, I came upon a baby bird that had fallen out of its nest. Probably thinking it was a big bug, I jumped up and stomped on it. Several Asian tourists happened to be there, too. They were mortified.
>>
>>2466311
>Be me, 6 or 7 years ago.
>energetic little fuck, I love running around with my dogs in the house
>take off, full speed, down the longest hallway in my house
>runs the full length of my home
>empties into the master bedroom where my parents are watching television
>do a 180º dive onto the bed
>10/10
>my dog (tiny little fucker) tries to jump up after me
>catch his tiny body with my foot
>jetplane.jpeg
>he actually clears the ceiling fan and lands on the other side of the room
>amazingly, he was uninjured
>>
>>2467392
Used to be a complete dickwad to my animals. I try not to anymore because I don't want to further that mental instability. Occasionally I will choke my cats for no reason, I don't over do it and they still love me from what I can tell.

I just get a little abusive sometimes and a cat is better than a person.
>>
>>2466416
You're/human/garbage
>>
>>2466458
Fake
>>
>>2466311
When I was three I put kittens in a trashcan because I saw cartoon cats loved them. Needless to say I forgot about the poor little bastards. I still feel guilt to this day. Lifting up that trash can lid was a cold dose of realization life was super fragile and sometimes I'm responsible for keeping it safe and failure is not a mistake to take lightly. Guilt can eat a kid up
>>
>>2466311
When I was 9 or 10, I accidentally stepped on a kittens head. It started mewing incessantly, and blood was pouring from the mouth and nose, and it was euthanized shortly after. After I found it, and had told my father and older brother, I remember running to my bed and crying for hours.
>>
>>2466625
Fuck me. I did this too once. Instant regret.
>>
>>2466783
Have you ever thought about touring North Korea? It's lovely this time of year
>>
>>2467119
Based
>>
Caught a fly, put it in the freezer for a couple days. Took it out and tied a piece of string to it. Waited for it to thaw out and start moving again. Fly on leash
>>
>>2467876
Nah, people suck. Do it to people instead. Then post it to liveleak.
>>
Probably blowing up frogs with fireworks or chasing a bird that had a damaged wing and accidentally stepping on it and killing it.
>>
I had just moved house when I was 15 or so and my cat wouldn't stop yowling, trying to get outside. The spray bottle didn't deter him so I pulled the top off and forced water down his throat.

He shut up and hid under the bed for the next few days.

I feel bad about it to this day.
>>
>>2467720

>prairie dog

There is a prairie dog holocaust near my office. I probably killed 1 or 2 every single day and the road is littered with those little shits.

I wouldn't sweat it much my man.
>>
Accidentally killing a lizard by trying to catch it with a bucket or something, fucker tried to move out of the way and got crushed by the edge

RIP

Also threw my cat because he was being a little fuck but it wasn't that strong of a throw and he was fine
>>
>>2467392
This is why homosexuality must be banned
[spoiler]except for girls[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1491369959139.jpg (41KB, 960x728px) Image search: [Google]
1491369959139.jpg
41KB, 960x728px
>shooting pigeons and squirrels and chipmunks with airsoft guns and then running up and beating them to death with a shovel

The rush of adrenaline is fucking insane.
>>
>>2466311
What's the story behind this image?
>>
>>2468051
the average /r9k user's childhood
>>
When driving, do you guys swerve out of the way of animals?

I was driving the other day and a squirrel was coming across the road from the sidewalk. I was going around 40 mph and instead of the squirrel going when I was a ways back or waiting for my car to go through (I understand they have no conception of traffic), it blitzed right in to the path of my car when I was right in front of it. Fortunately, I didn't hit it, but that may have been because I swerved a little.

I know driving professionals say to avoid swerving but it's just a gut instinct.
>>
When I was a kid i threw rocks at male ducks in ponds when I heard they raped their women.
>>
>>2468074
If I can safely avoid them, then yeah I'll try my best. Icy winter roads, or oncoming traffic makes it extremely difficult. In all honesty I'm sure I put more effort in to avoiding a deer than I would a squirrel, IMHO that's just being practical.
>>
I killed a bunch of little crabs at a beach for no reason aside from the fact i was a retarded kid
>>
We were plagued by mice in my boarding school. They'd get in our lockers and ruin whatever food we had and shit in it too. So we'd catch them sometimes, douse them in kerosene and set them ablaze. On those evenings, it was fun seeing balls of flame scurrying along till the inevitable stop.
>>
>>2467419
you monster
>>
shot a bluejay with a bb gun when i was a kid. i don't know what my mom expected tbf don't give your kid a bb gun if you don't want them shooting birds
>>
>>2466468
>Dog fags
Every time.
>>
I've shot dogs that run loose around my block.
Never felt bad..
Found a hurt dying kitten, stepped on it's has to put it out of it's misery.
Still cry about it some times..
>>
>>2468212
>feels bad about a good deed
>doesn't feel bad about a bad deed
>>
>>2468217
What?
>>
Beheaded a snek with a lawnmower once, except it didn't completely do it, so I had to manually finish the job to put it out of its misery.
>>
I was given a rat for my birthday. I didn't want a rat, it was staged to be, my uncles present that I went out and picked with my aunt. My birthday was a few days later and they gifted it to me. Saying "look it's the rat you picked out look at that!" I did not want a rat, I left it in its cage. We weren't allowed to let her out of her cage. I didn't want to play with her. That Rat had so little impact on me as a child I honestly can't remember what happened to it. I think it died. But now seeing all these posts about how smart rats are and how they can be such nice pets I now feel horrible about what I did. I wish I could go back in time and save her from myself and my parents.
I'm trying to redeem myself though. I've got a Ball Python and I was thinking about getting a dog too. Turns out I just like caring for things.
>>
>>2468127
If I go by what I see on youtube, that's a favorite pasttime among spics. :-/
>>
>>2468223
Exactly.
>>
>>2468271
lol. do you feed rats to your python?
>>
>>2468275
She won't eat rats, only mice. I don't think mice are on the same level of intelligence as rats so I justify it that way.
>>
>>2468271
Will you please elaborate on the effects preceding you getting the rat? I feel like I'm missing something.
>>
>>2468284
So I was told that I was going to help my aunt get her husband, my uncle, a rat for his birthday. They've always owned a bunch of pets, she's a vet and they've owned dogs, turtles, chinchillas and cats. A rat didn't seem too far out for them. His birthday was only a few days before mine so I believed them. I was led to believe the rat I picked out would be given to him. Instead it was given to little 9 year old me. I don't know whose idea it was to give me the rat.
>>
I used to do all kinds of shit to animals.

Used to kick the tops off ant beds and hold my Moms poodle down in it until she was covered and then let her up and watch her run around crazy trying to get them off her.

I've got probably hundreds of stories like this.
>>
>>2466311 anonymous

Killed a kitten with a pellet rifle. Had to shoot it like 20 times it just kepped choking on its blood. Finally my 6 year old cousin finished shooting it then we hung it by a tree
>>
File: 1503810991333.jpg (108KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
1503810991333.jpg
108KB, 600x535px
>>2466383
The killing of Chihuahua and their owners is encouraged

>>2466311
I can't fucking stand animals that won't defended themselves. I just can't help it.
This time I was keeping some bunners for a friend that couldn't keep them anymore. After a few weeks I started launching them in the air on the bed to scare them and elicit a response from them.
The elder one broke its leg, the younger and cutest broke its neck.
Fuck it was horrible, the eyes were moving but the spine was completely severed.
Cried like a bitch, I liked them but I literally couldn't stop abusing them because they were so defenseless and this angered me so much.

I also killed dozens of pigeons on my rooftop when they use to nest in a small room.
What angers me the most is when the fucking mothers literally fuck off at the speed of light as soon as they see as much as a fucking shadow moving towards their nest, leaving their own fucking chicks alone.
Whenever I see these escape attempts, I fly into a fucking rage and more than a I grabbed the fuckers in mid air and either squeezed their innards out or slammed them hard enough to make them explode.
The chicks are the dumbest shit ever, whatever you do to them they will just sit and cradle in their own shit waiting to die.
I hate this so I kill them as soon as I see them.

I feel bad for the bunners but it was their fault. I don't feel bad at all for the pigeons, if not for their unfortunate fate of being born the dumbest, dirtiest flying sacks of shit on the planet.
>>
>>2468037
Fucking hell nothing gets me harder than the rush of the hunt
>>
>>2468365
Get help anon.
>>
File: 1502213743125.jpg (451KB, 1280x1081px)
1502213743125.jpg
451KB, 1280x1081px
>>2468365
this is next level
>>
>>2468365
The amount of hate in this psycho's soul...
>>
>>2468369
>>2468373
I respect chicken because as soon as you even begin to show signs of danger to their chicks, they go absolutely dinosaur on your ass and regardless of the fact that you are 100 times larger and heavier than them they will relentlessly hit you and peck at you with their faggy wings and tiny wee beak, and they will chase you until you're far enough.

I'm not bad, I don't hate animals, I don't enjoy violence, I don't enjoy killing and I don't get high on power over the life of some critter, I just can't stand defenselessness in animals, it makes me furious and sad.
>>
File: hhgaaga.jpg (641KB, 1367x941px)
hhgaaga.jpg
641KB, 1367x941px
>>2468365
>they were so defenseless and this angered me so much.
faced with your own death will you die helping others or running like a bitch?

we both know the answer.
you hate only what you are
defenseless.
>>
>>2468381
Lmao I actually cold-bloodedly baited and got beaten up by a mentally challenged 40 yo carpenter only to keep him away from my friends. I'm not defenseless
>>
>>2468382
you got yourself beat by a 40 y.o. retard?

it doesn't get more defenseless than that, mate.
>>
>>2468390
You got your answer about my fight or flight response, faggot. I fought despite being massively overpowered in weight, height, strength and violence, so I guess both your rhetoric question and your attempt at psychoanalysis are void.
>>
File: 1503313211846.jpg (81KB, 842x792px)
1503313211846.jpg
81KB, 842x792px
I made a dog lick my asshole by putting some peanutbutter there

I was 14 years old
>>
>>2468391
well at least you didn't bash your friends with a hammer because they're defenseless, so there is that.

I am curious what former soviet bloc country you live in with rampaging 40 year old retarded carpenters tho
>>
File: 1481656908299.jpg (60KB, 668x501px)
1481656908299.jpg
60KB, 668x501px
I used to take newborn puppies and make them suck my nipples
>>
>>2468394
I'm pretty sure tards and mongos are plentiful in all countries my dude, not only in southern Europe
Besides he's not completely retarded, he's just emotionally underdeveloped and severely dumb, enough to make him very unstable and violent, but he's not mentally ill in a classic medical way.

>>2468392
Lewd and gay
>>
>>2468398
>not only in southern Europe
that's what I guessed.
my second guess was Alabama.

>he's not completely retarded, he's just emotionally underdeveloped
you know him like a relative.
father or uncle?
>>
>>2468074
I slow down, unless its a seagull in which case i floor the fuckin gas pedal. All other birds are fine, however.
>>
>>2468400
>you know him like a relative
Small town

>that's what I guessed
Hey you got homeless cunts and negros with certified retard-level IQ wandering freely in your streets and literally raping your society, we have the village idiot whom we tolerate because he's the only black sheep.
I think I know who got it better.
>>
When I was about 6 I got into a small fight with the family cat. I grabbed at it and ripped out one of her whiskers accidentally. Cried for like 20 min straight afterwards.
>>
>>2466311
I stabbed a crab once with a metal pole when I was 8 or so

I also threw rocks to a rooster when I was 6
>>
>>2468483
>arthropod shit
Don't worry, it's literally just a low level robot
>>
File: IMG_0566.jpg (144KB, 722x1285px)
IMG_0566.jpg
144KB, 722x1285px
>>2467433
>disgusting pit mix

Hey come on now
>>
>>2466456
why the fuck
>>
One time I was taking out my trash. I had a big bag of garbage, I threw it into the dumpster outside. Apparently there was a bird there the size of the football. The trash landed on it but I didn't see it and it was squeaking rashfully and flew out. I think it was ok later.
>>
>in front yard during summer as a kid, a ton of those little bees chilling on the lawn, for some reason i treated it as a game and went around stepping on them all
>also as a kid,flushed frog (one of the small species, had it as a pet) down toilet
>caused death of my old ass dog because i let him walk up and down stairs when i wasnt supposed to (he followed me down the stairs and back up again) and his heart stopped
>worst part about that is he struggled to get up the final step and i just watched him instead of helping him and he died shortly afterwards
>>
>>2468293
fuck dude
>>
I accidentally ran over a squirrel this morning. Feels bad.
>>
>>246
when i was 3 my mom give me a cute bird to hold i bit it head off still to this day when i see a birdy i feal bad about it here a pic of me when i was 3.
>>
>lived in Korea since I was young
>streetside vendors sold chicken chicks
>someone bought me one, and placed it inside a sealed plastic bag
>I played on the see-saw with some other kid, and held the plastic bag real tight
>obviously this was suffocating the chick
>got off the see-saw and noticed the chick's eyes were closed and it was lying lifelessly
>took it out, and it was dead

Still feel bad about it
>>
>>2466311
This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePL14H1r1e8&feature=youtu.be
>>
I poked my dog's butt with a small stick. He didn't really mind until I got the center of the anus and it went in a bit.
>>
Everytime possible I fart in my dog or cat's face. When they move away I feel like I won. Once my dog got legit upset and starting barking at my ass. It was a pretty nasty fart to be honest.
>>
>>2466336
that's just awesome tho
>>
/an/ always seems like a comfy board and then I read these kinds of threads and get exposed to the darkest shit imaginable.
>>
trapped a mouse in an empty 40oz bottle then poured Robitussin in, trying to psychologically break him, but he was a dumb fucking mouse and there was nothing to break in his mind, so I just put the cap on the bottle and left him there till he died
>>
Couldn't bring myself to beat or properly train my dog when he was a puppy because he was too cute so now I have to beat him constantly so that he learns his lesson
>>
>>2466311
Held my cat down when she was freaking out, nearly suffocated her.
Feels bad man :^(

We're still best buds though, so i guess she forgave me? :^)
>>
I once looked at a beetle funny and he got upset and flew away :(
>>
File: dreamjob.jpg (11KB, 450x290px)
dreamjob.jpg
11KB, 450x290px
When I was younger, just a bad little kid, my momma noticed funny things I did. Like shooting puppies with a bb gun. I'd poison guppies, and when I was done, I'd find a pussy cat and bash his head. My momma, taking note of all this shit I used to do, recommended me a job that soon turned out to be my dream job.
>>
>>2469197
I love you anon.
>>
Me and my friend beat a rabbit to death with a stick, but it had Myxomatosis.
Still though.. not the most dignified death.
>>
Unintentionally I starved a frog my uncle caught and gave to me as a pet. It was winter and I didn't know pet stores sold crickets. This was when I was 8

Intentionally I had to kill a baby squirrel because it was on the brink of death and was being eaten alive by fleas. I bashed it's head in with a shovel but I missed and I could just hear a tiny little squeak and the thing was still breathing so I sort of stabbed it a few times and buried it.
>>
File: barbatus10-XL.jpg (219KB, 1024x757px) Image search: [Google]
barbatus10-XL.jpg
219KB, 1024x757px
i burned ants with a magnifying glass

i'd also throw ants into spider webs and watch the spider wrap em and eat em
>>
>>2466311
I've kept animals in unreasonably small cages for all of their life, I realised I was doing wrong at 13 and bought big ass cages for animals ever since.
I once cut the quick (the pink part of the nail) of my guinea pig, felt awful and got someone else to cut nails for me ever since.
>>
>>2469082
Sounds dark. I knew a guy who put a mouse in a bucket of Muriatic acid. He said at first it was swimming around then it started squeaking frantically before it died/drowned.
>>
Once me and my cousin, at the age of 9 or 10, go to park and see duck and we chased it and hit it with a switch. The duck was cut and tried to run but it was too hurt. I would see the duck with scars and missing feathers at the park years after that.
>Feels bad
>>
chipmunks occationally fall into my pool and il find them still alive, i cant let them live because they eat my garden and dig up my lawn so i net them up and basicall swing them against the ground
figure its a quicker death than drowning

had to pitchfork a live racoon because it pulled the stake on a trap and was underneath an undercut bank, buddy had to grab the chain and drag it out and i had to make sure it wouldnt get him couldnt shoot it But pitchforked it to the ground and quickly smacked it in its head to end suffering
>>
>>2469077
Most of them are good people baring their darkest secrets as they come to terms with their past actions.
>>
>>2469220
ive also had to kill various other animals with my bare hands and am somewhat numb to it, for certain animals anyways
can tell more if interested
>>
>>2467392
Get a punching bag.
>>
>>2468217
Bias.
>>
>>2468365
You're insane and a potential danger to others, soon you will start killing human babies and then vulnerable adults, get help before it gets to that.
>>
>>2469229
seconding this
>>
>>2466311
When I was like 6 me and a friend catched lots of tree frogs and put them on the roof of his parents garage, dont ask why I think we just thought it was a cool thing to do. The garage was build on a hillside so you could easily get on the roof from one side. We went inside for dinner and came back like one hour later just to find dozents of (allmost)dead frogs in front of his garage.
Maybe 5 frogs were still on the roof, the rest choose suicide over captivity.

I felt pretty bad for a few days because I allways liked frogs. Other then that I only ever did harm to insects, mostly wasps and bees, I fucking hate these shits and they hate me.
>>
>>2469229
Nah, it's only with animals
>>
When I was 8, right after my grandpa died, I walked into the laundry room headed to the pantry. My sisters cat was in the laundry room and jumped out of nowhere and started scratching my face. So I put it in the washing machine on spin cycle for a few seconds. Opened the lid and it took off. That cat never bothered me again. I don't regret it.
>>
Roommates cat and i were playing with a cat toy when the cat bit me, not playful in manner. Started hissing and acting weird I stepped back to give it some space being unsure what was up. It went into attack mode and jumped at me, so I swatted it. I was aiming for the couch but it hit the coffee table and broke its neck, I feel bad still to this day.
Still wish I knew why it went psycho on me.
Was playing with a mouse on a string.
>>
>>2469241
Bees are gud bois.
>>2469278
Cats are gay cunts and deserve all the shit they get.
>>
>actively petted all dogs within vicinity when i was young without permission
my sins cannot be absolved
>>
File: Devilish_dfec03_6238404.jpg (62KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
Devilish_dfec03_6238404.jpg
62KB, 500x567px
>>2466311
>show treat to gf's doggerino
>throw it with all my might towards a tree
>doggaroo runs to the tree
I didn't actually throw it
>>
>>2469260
Bullshit, killing and abusing animals is actually a sign of psychopathy.
>>
>>2469311
>D O G F A G
>>
>>2469432
I kill every bee I see. 2 reasons.
1: they sting and I'm allergic AF with out the ability to afford an epipen.
2: I want to see if killing all the bees actually results in the extinction of mankind.

Ist for science, I'm only as much of a psychopath as Einstein or Bohr.
>>
>>2469433
P R O J E C T I O N
>>
>>2468204
>everyone who hates pests are dogfags
wew
>>
>>2469449
You are in more danger of getting stung by a bee if you are trying to smash it, than if you just leave it alone.
You are not a smart person.
>>
>>2469455
Clearly you have no clue. They know I'm allergic and hunt me down like killernees do loud noises.
At least it seems that way. And I don't smash em unless they've landed and are no longer facing me. I rather use RAID, chemical warfare imho.
I love honey, fuck bees.
>>
>>2469458
>this makes me any less retarded
>>
>>2469168
You should be locked away
>>
i sucked my Cynops orientalis intu tube when i was cleaning aquarium's substrate and it died ;(
>>
Intentional
>yelled at my snake for 20 minutes for escaping
It doesn't seem that bad, but he seemed pretty pissed about it

Unintentional
>cutting down tree for work
>tree drops
>see wiggling
>oh cool, a snake
>oh god, the snake
>landed that tree right on the snake
>>
>>2466311
Crush some eggs from a nest
>>
>>2467392
This is further proof why homosexuals need to burn.
you hear that >>>/lgbt/ ?
>>
>>2466373
That's just sad man dafuq
>>
Worst I've done to an animal is anal... yall are pretty fucked up.
>>
Lightly stepped on my cat at night when it was lying on a blanket someone left on the floor. Cat was fine, but I still felt kinda bad.
>>
File: 1503370445852.jpg (216KB, 584x530px) Image search: [Google]
1503370445852.jpg
216KB, 584x530px
When I was a kid I would kill bugs by crushing parts of their body all the way up to their head. There was a lot of frogs and I would stick metal rods through their limbs and leave them there in the sunshine. Whenever I found a small crab I would stab it with a bit of a shell or just cut off all of its legs and leave it in the sun. I shot a bird with a slingshot and then killed it by stabbing it with an arrow. I stored it in a tree and would take it out every day to check on its state of decomposition. I found a bird with a broken wing after a storm and stuffed it in a glass jar and poked a hole in the lid filled it slowly up with water to drown it.

I love dogs and cats now. I am still trying make up for my past deeds buy it's hard as I still have urges to stab the cat that likes to shit on my lawn.
>>
>>2469554
The fug, nig
Did your parents love you?
>>
>>2466320
Haha jesus christ as kids we are fucked.. humans are preset with some really internal impulses
>>
Shot and killed a deer, then leave it because it wasnt a legal buck.
>>
File: 2017-08-17 18_25_38-$.png (109KB, 296x294px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-17 18_25_38-$.png
109KB, 296x294px
>>2468365
>>
>>2469432
I didn't mention it earlier but I absolutely never meant to harm the bunnies, I launched them in their air from my bed using a blanket as a trampoline, they would always land on the soft. I fucked up one launch and they landed outside the bed. Still feel bad.
>>
>>2470153
K, but you should still get that "angry over being defenceless" thing checked out, could be something serious.
>>
>>2470294
Tbh I was a defenseless cunt as a kid, but that was eons ago
>>
>>2470153
I know this is just a bait thread, but assuming anon isn't manufacturing works of fiction, he sounds more like an autist or sociopath. Here are my thoughts.
>Autist
Cannot abstract proficiently, causes an outburst of confusion/anger. Unable to comprehend why a prey animal won't defend itself. Seems to understand why his actions are wrong, struggles with justification which leads into..
>Sociopath
Preys on the weak, low impulse control. No remorse for something he deems irrelevant (pigeons) but is visibly upset for something he likes (bunnies). Sociopaths still have a "conscience" with muted emotional responses. In theory, would like his own family, dog, friends, etc and could empathize with them, but would have no issues harming strangers. Assuming he's a soc, the weakness = crush impulse could develop and snowball. Ex. gets exposure to the elderly and justifies abusing them "they're just old geriatric fucks anyway, they're a burden, they're feeble-minded and weak."
Does he get pleasure from killing? You could argue giving into his anger by killing birds satiates in an enjoyable manner.
Frankly, he's an autist with anti-social tendencies, quite common, unsocialized humans are aggressive and autism inhibits socialization as a child.
If he was a psychopath he'd have felt zero remorse, so unless he's lying, I doubt it. Probably won't develop into anything further. Get better at thinking from the perspective of a bird, it's hard for a retarded autist, but try it. If you're a bird, fight or flight is a no brainer when faced with a great ape. They leave their nest as they can always make a new one, with new chicks. This is how a lot of birds survive.
They might be physically weak and dumb compared to a human; frankly, it's more complex than you can understand.
>>
>>2466316
This
>>
>>2470321
>fuck old geezers
Off the mark my man, I regularly nurse my grandparents and their decrepit friends and learn from their endless wisdom both at home and at the nursing home, and I'm absolutely disgusted by people who avoid, ignore, despise, abuse or abandon the elderly, even more so when they are of their own blood, to the point that I need to suppress some anger and bad thoughts when I see my own parents being annoyed or bored at their own parents.

>autism about birds
Chicken defend themselves pretty good, and defend their chicks even better, I respect them.
I also respects corvid, parrots and all smarter birds, I raised plenty of common sparrows and magpies (although I would be extremely frustrated and moderately angry at sparrows refusing to eat and survive).
Actually, I only despise birds that qualify as pests, like seagulls and pigeon especially.
They're filthy sacks of shit and they pollute our cities with shit and filth, I'd gladly see them exterminated as a species.
Can't defend the whole bunny business though.

But in all honesty, why does it all have to be some fucked up Freudian brain damage? Can it not be simple prey drive/rush of the hunt? Jesus.
After all I don't feel much about sitting ducks, it's when the feathery faggots turn their tail and show their back in escape that I get diamond hard.
And at the end of the day I don't need to get into every living being's perspective and attain ascension: I only need a house not buried in pigeon shit.
>>
When I was a kid my cat got hit by a car after having kittens. There was one that looked different so I was throwing it in the air and it kept hitting the ground. It died and filled a trash barrel outside with maggots. I also have let a dog lick my asshole clean on those rough days
>>
>>2470333
No need to justify your hatred, it's clear you have anti social tendencies. Try justifying your lack of impulse control and the excessive violence towards the pigeons instead. Think about why you choose to crush them rather than something more humane. It doesn't make a difference to you, does it? Why would it? You're god and they're nothing.
You've failed to apply yourself once, try again though. As we've been over, the thought process where you deem pigeons as worthless is the same for someone deeming the elderly worthless. You say it's reprehensible to ignore, avoid, and despise them.
There's a hypocrisy with this parallel. Animal lovers may experience the same hatred (that you feel for elder abusers) directed towards you for brutalizing pigeons. Of course, I don't expect you to care about this, you don't directly benefit from pigeons, the same way others don't find benefit in old people.

This runs deeper than pest control and predation. The interesting aspect is the brutality itself and the rabbits. Why be upset towards a neutral ally (bunnies)? You don't seem to consider them worthless pests; why lose control of the situation and maim them? You knew what could happen, yet you did it anyway. This compulsion of yours crept into something else. I'm not saying you're going to start slaughtering old people, but red flags are coming up, and it's common for these impulses to leak into other facets of life.
The idea here is to make you understand what you're doing (I believe you do) while also understanding why you're doing it. Your justifications seem murky, so far, but it's a rather odd fascination. Try not to lie to yourself/sell this short, contemplate heavily on why you do it without bogus nonsense such as "they're pests and they run away, thus smash." From what you say, you only do it BECAUSE they flee, pigeons being pests is filler.
>>
>>2470352
nothing bad in it if dog consents
t. ancap
>>
>>2466311

I cut the tip of a goats dick off once.

Come to think of it I have cut off several duck ducks as well.

Both of those were medical though, I guess the worst thing I ever did was rip out a yotes stomach.
>>
>>2470380
>why crush them
I actually did it only twice. Once when I surprised them the first time in the nest in the small room. In that occasion, not only I got an adrenaline rush from the sight of the two pigeons trying madly to escape, but I was also technically trespassing (the room being part of the neighbouring house). I thought I'd heard steps behind the staircase door and I panicked, I certainly didn't want to get caught trespassing, but I still had to kill the pigeons, because I hate them - first and foremost for the dirt and shit they cover us in, and secondly for their disgusting cowardly behaviour .
I didn't have time for I thought I was about to be caught, so I strangled one on my left hand and slammed the one in my right hand hard on the wall, and high tailed it, jumping on my rooftop.
Because I hate them and I want them to suffer.
>>
>>2470413
Groovy
>>
I crushed a snail once by accident.
>>
>>2467411
Oh then fucking die you gay as homo. Gays are god's mistake. You deserve to die.
>>
>>2466672
So is that a no on the handjob or..
>>
>>2470380
The second time I found another pair of chicks on my own rooftop.
I abused them, light kicks, lifting them improperly, stepping over their feet or wings. Then I knocked them out with a strike on the head and put them in a bag and then in the dumpster.
Why did I do it? I thought about it. Honestly, I wanted them to suffer: I'd never seen suffering and agony in animals so I wanted to see what it looked like and what happened to suffering animals.
All other pigeons, I killed when they were still eggs.
The other live pigeons I couldn't find as eggs, I simply removed from their nests and left in the open, where the residing prey birds (a couple of barn owls) would readily eat them.
Three of them I tried desperately to feed and bring up to an extent you probably don't even conceive, but they refused to eat, so I released them in a garden.
I feel especially bad about them, much more than the ones I abused, because I genuinely wanted them to grow up and be healthy and yet I couldn't do it and they surely died in that garden.

All in all, I feel what I did to the first two couples of pigeons wasn't good, but I don't feel too bad, for all the reasons and circumstances I mentioned.
>>
>>2470441
Why are you so shallow?
>>
>>2470380
>is the same for someone deeming the elderly worthless
Except for the part where I abuse a dumb harmful pest birb and someone abuses a fucking human being, it's not a matter of "benefit" but rather value unless you think human being = pigeon (disclaimer: I don't).
Come one man don't slippery slope me.

>the rabbos
It was an accident, I only wanted to scare them and observe their reaction.
Maybe I should mention that I never had a dog or a cat or other "pets", neither did anyone I know, so I'm super curious about how animals behave.
I knew what could happen yet I did risk it anyway.

This is what I dug up so far.
Also, don't underestimate the predation factor. My heart rate literally doubles and time slows down as soon as I see prey turning its back towards me and the arousal fades if they don't escape.
Don't underestimate the pest factor either. I'm not exaggerating, pigeon dirt and waste is causing structural damage here, besides being smelly and disgusting.

>>2470451
Why do you say so
>>
>>2468224
I'm sure the snek forgives you
>>
>>2470453
>I don't expect you to care about this
I didn't expect comprehension of the concept either hence:
>Shallow
It's as if you disregarded the entire post because of a "fallacy." It's a fact that the mentally ill who turn into murderers start their childhood slaughtering animals, wether for pleasure, curiosity, etc. The justification in their own mind is irrelevant when it has lead to the same conclusion. If you could use your brain you'd have realized I didn't say you were going to continue, as I lack the information to draw a conclusion. Your lack of exposure to animals in your youth may explain your behavior, however. Whereas a child may abuse animals due to their own weakness, you abuse them as an adult because you lack socialization in that regard.

Explain your predator fantasy. What happens when an animal gets away? How do you feel when you ignore the impulse?
>>
>>2468365
damaged
>>
>>2468382
So you're not only edgy, you're also a slob
>>
File: 1470702341518.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470702341518.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>2469489
>>
>>2470466
You are memeing me, but I'm having fun nonetheless, just like you're having fun playing the Freud and seeing oedipic urges everywhere, kek. I'll have you know I didn't disregard any of your words though.
Onwards.

It's no fantasy. I just go nuts for a second when prey tries to escape. When the animal manages to escape I don't feel much at all because the rush and the interest fades as soon as I realize the hunt is over. it's just the moment the prey turns its back and moves out that gives me the high, but as soon as I catch it or it escapes, it fades away.
It's the same for the impulse, it only lasts a split second and in that split second I can choose to chase or to ignore, and in the latter case there simply is no adrenaline rush.

>>2470473
I'm not, you cunt. I spent three whole fucking days researching and studying bird rescue, I fabricated various types of feeders and made food and tried everything, but I could only manage to get them to drink a bit.
>>
I used to catch anole lizards and prompt them to bite me. I'd then transfer them to my earlobes, where they would dangle for dear life.

Then I'd run into the house and announce to my grandmother "got my ears pierced!"

She'd turn around to look and then scream when she noticed the lizards.

I never hurt them, I don't think.
>>
Bought really shit snaptraps when mice started wandering into my basement. They almost never killed the mice outright so I'd come down in the morning with a room containing 2-3 wiggling traps with the mice caught in them. Had to step on their heads finally.

Saved $5 though.
>>
>>2470487
The truth hurts.
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 206x245px
>>2466311
I caught 2 small lizards in a cup while I was on a trip once, I threw them small half dead flies, small spiders and etc. I also threw some small ants which were so agressive that they started biting the lizzards and wouldnt let go even if I crushed their heads. I didnt know what exactly to feed them so they starved for a week till they died. I feel really bad about them even if it isnt something big.
>>
>>2470487
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bird? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the bird rescuing academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on pidgeon nests, and I have over 300 confirmed bunny kills. I am trained in elderly wisdom and I’m the top stomper in the entire US special needs class. You are nothing to me but just another hatchling. I will wipe you the fuck out with psychopathy the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of geezers across the southern european village and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, pest. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can get the shit kicked out of me in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just by retarded carpenters. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire bedwear of my friend who doesn't talk to me since I murdered his bunnies and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: nice.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>2470499
>>
>>2470499
Shit, that's pretty good
>>
>>2470489
>things that never happened
>>
>>2466392
Nuuu not toad bro
>>
>>2466432
Fucking bomb ass kittens if they were fine
>>
File: 1484581469670.jpg (20KB, 500x581px)
1484581469670.jpg
20KB, 500x581px
>>2470499
10/10 stale pasta fresh again
>>
>>2466528
That a fucking demon truck thats what happened
>>
>>2466600
What if the doge was bringing its corpse to you after it found it how long did the dog know the kitten
>>
>>2466311
With a group of dumb kids, I was being a dumb kid as well, we were throwing rocks at ducks, and I hit one on its beak, which caused its beak to become loose and bleed. I felt incredibly dumb, less than human and ashamed of being part of a group that was pulling ever increasing stupidity like that. Swore I'd never harm an animal again. First and last time I've done something like that, but I'll always feel ashamed of it.
>>
>>2467720
Wow your friends mom is a cunt
>>
>>2467788
Good thing there physically incapable of feeling pain
Still probably caused damage to it though
>>
>>2467811
11/10 doggo
>>
File: photo-10.jpg (678KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
photo-10.jpg
678KB, 1224x1632px
>>2470511
Not me in pic, but this was a common practical joke in the Deep South because we didn't have much better to do.
>>
i beat the fuck out of my wife and kids
>>
>>2466464
I think you mean cats?
>>
>>2466526
are you sure it's just autism and not full blown psychosis?
>>
>>2466570
What the fuck anon? You know handling dead mice can give you parasites but you're a degenerate so what do you care
>>
File: 1493628059760.jpg (77KB, 600x651px) Image search: [Google]
1493628059760.jpg
77KB, 600x651px
>>2466478
Good job m8
>>
>>2466311
I got pissed off a hedgehog once because it treated me like shit after I'd feed it fancy human food for a while. I regret it, but whatever.

Hedgehogs are stupid pets anyways
>>
Forced cannibalism
>>
>>2467728
Nice one Reddit
>>
>>2466672
God girls are so fucking gay.
>>
>>2470744
>girl
G.I.R.L.
>>
>>2470333
Pigeons are fairly intelligent, very social and easily tameable and teachable animals. Their instinct as adults is to flee the nest to distract a potential predator while saving their own hide, and the hatchlings are utterly incapable of doing anything except staying quiet. The mortality rate for pigeon hatchlings is incredibly high and they're prolific breeders, so saving the nest isn't as important as saving themselves anyway. This pans out, because as you noted they're numerous in cities.

Onto the pest bit, they're probably the least objectionable pests humanity faces, and they're only so successful in cities because humans feed the shit out of them because they're somewhat charming in a derp kind of way.

Finally, 32 pigeons have been awarded medals for their performance in combat during the world wars. Have you been awarded a medal for saving lives during wartime? Is crushing how you reward an animal who has served humanity faithfully for 3,000 years?

You're kinda a dick.
>>
>>2467914
Will try this soon.
>>
>>2467927
I throw my cat in the shower and flick him hard on the nose if he pisses on the floor. I don't flick him anymore and he hasn't done that in awhile anyway. Sorry baby boy.
>>
>>2468076
Christ.
>>
>>2468271
fuck rats, rat patfags are retards whose animal pisses all over them every time they hold it, delusional, dirty idiots
>>
>>2468581
>yfw toddler's corpse in other room
>>
>>2468856
Fucking kill yourself why would you post this
>>
>>2469327
>has gf
>posts frogs
Get out
>>
>>2466311
Unknowingly helped my (((cousin))) put a kitten in an oven and cook it
>>
>>2466311
when i was a kid i was out of fucking control
it started innocent enough with pulling the dogs tail
then it turned into throwing sponges at birds
then it turned into slingshotting rocks at birds
then it turned into microwaving rats alive

look how i turned out now
>>
I scissor kicked my kitten when I was walking forward and didn't see her dart through my feet....
>>
>>2466388
>friend beats me up
>kill his defenseless dog instead of fighting him again
such a fucking fag
>>
>>2470890
you don't defeat a man by attacking his body you defeat him by attacking his heart
>>
When I was 13 I had just gotten my hunting license and my dads friend needed him to shoot a sheep and a lamp for some Portuguese party he was hosting on his ranch. So since I was going deer hunting for my first time in the coming months my dad took me to shoot one the lamb so I can get acquainted with shooting an animal for food. So my dad pops the sheep no problem. Barrel to the top of the dome, ez, painless death. It's my turn and everyone is standing around me watching me like it was some sort of right of passage. So I put the barrel of my AR to the lamb nervously and as I pull the trigger I kind of close my eyes and flinch a little. I shoot the fucking thing, open my eyes and see the fucking thing kinda lunges out at me with blood squirting out of it's face. I Missed the brain and shot the thing through its side of it's face basically. They told me to shoot it again but I was kinda in shock or something plus it was bucking like fucking crazy so I couldn't really get a good shot on it. Dad had to grab the rifle and finish of off. Then they taught me how to skin and gut the things. Was quite an eventful evening. I felt pretty bad for not giving an easy death. Still hunt though.
>>
>>2470898
Found the woman.
>>
Used a hockey stick to knock a birds nest off of a neighbor's gutter. There were five baby birds in the nest that fell out. I can still see their little bodies struggling on the ground.
>>
>>2470904
Found the underage.

I hate women too but this is a Willem Dafoe line from Spider-Man
>>
Killed or injured wild kitties with another asshole of a kid when I was 8-9. Just for savage fun. Made me realize how mad and sadistic people can become. I regret it a lot of course, can't stand animals suffering today.
>>
Duck attacked mom at local duck pond. Me being an edgy kid went with some friends and got revenge on the ducks, beheadings, killed the ducklings, smashed 12 that night. All with swords and knifes and rocks
>>
>>2470813
Based pigeonbros. Their cooing is comfy af
>>
>>2470813
I heard in major artistic cities pigeons cause so much damage to statues and marbles with their caustic droppings, the city's balance is heavily tipped by restoration expenses
>>
>>2466311
Killed a frog with my knife, then skinned it, took the organs out, roasted on fire and finnaly ate it
>>
>>2470941
Found the Frenchman
>>
>>2470942
tasted like shit. 10/10 would never do again
>>
>>2470944
There was a fox in my back yard getting into my compost. I didn't want the fox in my compost so I yelled at it and called it a faggot
Haven't had foxes in my compost since
>>
>>2467440
That image kek. Have a (you) anon
>>
>>2468401
Understandable. Seagulls are the niggers of the bird class.
>>
>>2468224
When riding alongside my uncle in his combine harvester on wheat fields I've seen it decapitate a couple snakes and partially cut both hind legs of a baby hare. Had to step on the hare to put it out of its misery.
>>
>Unintentional

Cripple a baby hamster's back legs by accidentally letting him fall to the floor.

>Intentional

Free a bunch of cannibal hamsters in my local park.
>>
>>2470813
In my city you get paid if you hunt and kill a pidgeon because the little fuckers shit all over the place and damage statues and buildings to the poin that we had to raise taxes to restoration in the old part of the city. They might be harmless to human life but they are still a pest and they are basically the equivalent of flying rats. Fuck pidgeons, fuck the old farts that sit in their benches wasting their lifes away feeding them and fuck you for being an apologist for shitters
>>
>>2468408
how do you get into fight with an animal. did the cat talk shit
>>
Our summer cottage is on a small island and there were never any birds' nests that we knew of

One day when we were there my cousin and I found a crow hopping around near the water. It was clearly young and unable to fly. We figured that maybe there indeed was a nest somewhere and the crow had fallen down. Or maybe the crow was just abandoned by it's parents. Who knows. Well anyway, it most probably had no chance of survival as it would most likely starve to death and/or get eaten by a bigger bird within the next few days. So me and my cousin decided to have a little fun and shot it with a bb-gun. We also threw some sticks at it. I don't remember it sustaining any significant damage but now that I think of it, it was sadistic as fuck. We were like 10 years old or something.
>>
>>2470976
Making feeding them illegal and enforcing that would be far more effective than killing them. They're filling an ecological niche cleaning up after some of our organic waste, and unlike rats they won't invade your home and destroy your walls to pilfer your pantry. We have only ourselves to blame for their prevalence.

>>2471003
It was a fledgling learning to fly. Crows and ravens often hop around for a couple of days before actually flying. You could easily have befriended it instead and had a based crow buddy who shows up when you go to the cottage.
>>
>unintentional

At the town pond I was trying to skim stones in the water, I saw one land on a jellyfish and drag it down to the bottom. I felt bad for a long while after that.

>intentional

We used to have a pet terrier when I was a kid, and when she was sitting I'd tug on the hairs on her leg to make her expose her teeth. She ended up biting me of course, which is what I deserved for being a shit kid.
>>
Why does /an/ hate Chihuahuas?

Never saw one in my life. Do they have an annoying trait you guys can't stand? or maybe you hate them because they are popular?
>>
File: wojak_fat_2.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojak_fat_2.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>>2466311
For some reason when I was around 4-6 years old, we put our cat below our couch's cushions and started stepping on top of it. She only pissed the couch and managed to run away.

Other than that, I killed a mosquito at least once.
>>
File: wojak_fat.jpg (8KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
wojak_fat.jpg
8KB, 209x241px
>>2466311
I left my hamster in its rolling ball inside the house but someone left front door open so it got outside and cooked itself to death under a 40°C sun.
>>
I killed some spiders because im terrified of them and ants because i dont like them
One time i almost shot a bird with a bb gun
I missed and cried because of the thought of me killing it
>>
Had 2 snakes once and my friend wanted me to take his Ball Python. Adult female, massive tank with accessories, completely for free no questions asked. So of course i took it.

The next day I found out why it was free. The thing was an asshole that hated everyone. It was kept in a place where dozens of random people passed by, super loud building, etc, so it was a dick. When I was cleaning the cage, with her in it, she bit me and held on tight. I had never been bitten before, but I knew how to get them to let go, but I guess I was in shock? I pulled my hand out the cage with her still latched on, wrapped around my arm and I beat her against my desk for a solid minute while she shredded my hand. Finally I just grabbed her top jaw and ripped her jaws apart , accidentally snapping something and she died. Accidental, I'd say.

Intentionally I had a water moccasin slither out of the cabinets in a house I was flipping. Chopped it's head off with a rusty machete and tossed it in a fire.
>>
>>2467392
have a (you) I fell for it for the first half
>>
>>2466335
You're like a chimpanzee. Keeping doing it and become alpha male.
>>
>>2470907
>>2470898
>The HEART Anon! First, we attack his heart!

That would have been a more recognized meme
>>
>>2466611
Should have ate the evidence
>>
>>2467063
You created a superhero. Or a villain.
>>
>>2467392
Just beat the boyfriend too. Human abuse works.
Your existence is unwanted by the rest of humanity btw.
>>
I failed to notice that my two canaries weren't doing very well health wise. So when I was about to do the usual changing routine, I noticed they were lying dead. Felt like shit.
>>
>>2469323
Good boi overload
>>
>>2466311
I punch cats whenever i see them because they are trash animals
>>
>>2472385
Simple yet brutal and effective
Enjoy toxoplasmosis though
>>
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.