[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New puppy help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3096.jpg (274KB, 960x1078px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3096.jpg
274KB, 960x1078px
Hi!
I brought this adorable little menace home yesterday and she's a smart little girl but I was wondering if anybody had any new puppy tips and tricks?

She likes to poo in awkward places indoors and she cries when she's left on her own literally immediately. If anybody has any help for this as well it would be much appreciated!

Also, post your own cute pet dog pictures in the comments :)
>>
>>2377755
Bring it back.
Do research.
Take another dog if you're up to it. I don't think you'll ever be.
>>
>>2377763
Troll alert
>>
>>2377755
Hi Rebbit!
>>
>>2377764
That "troll" has a valid point.
Why on earth would you take on the responsibility of owning a dog without doing any research beforehand? All this information you are requesting are basic things you should have educated yourself with already. Instead of asking a Mongolian finger painting website you could have had this discussion with a vet you have previously sourced out.
So yeah, you called someone a troll simply because they called you out on your ignorance, and it offended your fe-fe's.
>OP is most definitely, a pathetic faggot
>>
>>2377755
Well OP, ideally you want your puppy to be pooping outdoors. Don't worry about where inside he is pooping, just be concerned that he is pooping inside. Yard training most dogs is easy, but requires patience. You need to take the puppy out very often, even at night. When first yard training a dog who isn't yard trained, you want to take the dog out every hour and 15-30 minutes after eating, naps, and vigorous play (they are more likely to pee and poop after these times). When they go to the bathroom inside, do not punish him. You do not want the dog to begin to learn he isn't supposed to poop when you are around, Because then yard training becomes much more difficult. When they go outside you want to give him a lot of praise. There's a rule of thumb for how long a dog can hold it for, I believe it's something like one hour for every month, and it stops around 8-10 months. But that rule isn't for house training, that's a rule of thumb for how long you could leave an already house trained dog before it has accidents.

Look up kikopup on YouTube, she does a lot of training and tricks with puppies.
>>
>>2377755
>post your own cute pet dog pictures in the comments :)
>in the comments :)

see>>2377765
>>
>>2377770
Very presumptuous of you.
I was asking for additional tips and tricks in case any dog owners had any information that the books and Internet doesn't provide such as personal experience.
If you think that I haven't done my research then you are an ignorant soul indeed my friend.

>>2377776
Thank you for your kindness in sharing this information, I live in a high rise luxury apartment so yard training isn't something that I can do however, she does have her own bathroom area room and she is learning to go there to wee but because the previous owners were feeding her only human food she has a lil diarrhoea and keeps running to the nearest corner to relieve herself instead of going to her bathroom 'indoor yard'. She's only 10 weeks only so she is definitely still learning and she is doing very well,
Just wondering if any dog owners had any additional help and advise :)

Inb4: there is plenty of room for her inside the apartment, it's a one bedroom apartment but it is the side of a large suburban house with additional storage.
>>
>>2377794
>potty training what do?
>separation anxiety what do?
>b-but I've done the research
No, you're just another faggot
>>
>>2377794
there's no way this shit is real

but 8/8 OP you've convinced everyone else
>>
>>2377794
The problem with that is you are simply teaching the dog to shit and piss inside. So of course it is going to shit and piss inside. don't be surprised when it shits and pisses inside. Google puppy pad training. It's not suggested to use puppy pads for teaching a dog to potty inside. They were originally created with the intent to make clean up easier when puppies or adult dogs mess in an area.
>>
>>2377809
10/10
>>
>>2377755
>>2377794
you are one of the worst redditers I've seen and you don't try to hide it

>thinks he's well spoken
>uses smiley faces to further portray the shitty point being made
>dumb as bricks
>lives in luxury high rise rather than mom's basement
get over to >>>/b/ and saturate your mind with gore faggot
>>
>>2377812
thanks for the (You) friendo

have another
>>
>>2377755
Tits or gtfo, dirty cunt
>>
>>2377794
>what do she cries when left alone

You should fucking know this if you did basic research

Your 'research' was probably just looking up the breed and going "Ooooh, they have a cute personality! They were bred for this!" and then rushing out to get your poor unlucky pup.

You are dumb, vapid cunt that should not own an animal. You are lazy, you are selfish. Post your tits.
>>
>>2377794
>Im training my dog to shit inside

Please fuck yourself with steel wool
>>
>>2377755

Assuming you are not a troll, go instantly download before/after you get your puppy by Ian Dunbar. It's a free PDF- and he's an extremely prestigious veterinary behaviourist who has written quite a few papers on how to raise puppies.

Next, google kikopup for good youtube videos.

On a side note, even if you do not have access to a yard you ought to be teaching her to defecate/urinate outside really. She's going inside the house because she's been told it's ok to go inside the house.

Good luck, you're going to need it.
>>
>>2377755
That's a fox
>>
>>2377794
You're clearly illiterate since you haven't done a minute of research on how to take care of animals. Take your dog back and never get any pet other than a hamster again.

How fucked in the head must you be to even contemplate keeping a non toilet trained puppy in an apartment with no access outdoors?
>>
>>2377755
Beat her senseless until she gets it

Or just kill her and get the trouble over with
>>
What dog is this?

I really really like this dog
>>
>>2378103
pomeranian I assume
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.