[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birdys Flying In Front Of Cars For Amusement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

/an/, I was driving to work this morning and on two separate occasions a bird who was sitting quietly on a fencepost/tree branch/etc darted out in front of my car seemingly unprovoked.

I live in Indiana and I've seen birds do this shit on countless occasions. Just waiting until a car gets close and then choosing to fly to the other side of the road.

Are these dumbass birds doing this for an Adrenalin rush or to somehow impress other birds or something?

I can't figure out why they do this shit.
>>
File: cardinal_3.jpg (187KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cardinal_3.jpg
187KB, 1280x1024px
>>2346010
The two birds in question made it safely to the other side. As do about 99% of the birds who do this stupid shit.

Last summer a bright red male cardinal did this shit to me and I ended up killing him with the grill of my car.
>>
>>2346010

Another shit thread about OMG I KILLED/ABUSED ANIMALS GUIZ

>>2343077
>>2343513
>>2345421
>>2343313

Get a new shtick.

yer gonna start posting happy furry critters doing funny things that make us laugh or you'll post nothing at all

We have a happy board culture full of joy and you're gonna get with the goddam program or get sage/reported. No exceptions.No objections. No weird or provocative/politically immoral solicitations.

Now delete this goddam monstrosity of a shit thread-for-attention, find some fuzzy kittens playing with yarn and post that pic asking how cute they are like a normal person.

Everything here is happy and nice and you're gonna fucking get used to it or else get saged, reported, doxxed and referred to authorities in your range for potential abuse and cruelty.

This is /an/ and we aren't fucking around. Fuzzy happy critters now or you'll be hunted down like the likely animal abuser you are exposed to the world for whatever monstrosities you're responsible for.
>>
>>2346010

>posting random pic from Daily Mail complete with URL in pic file name

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584954/Caught-camera-Pigeon-drag-races-against-cars-crowded-Australian-freeway-speeds-90km-h-55mph.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/20/article-0-1C6F035A00000578-302_634x310.jpg

They aren't even trying anymore.
>>
>>2346024
Is this your way of asking for 500 new gore/abuse threads? Because that's what you're doing.
>>
>>2346039

The sooner we smoke the vermin out, the better. Summer is coming. We're gonna need a purge anyways.
>>
>>2346043
>we
who we?
>>>/b/
>>
File: this stupid anon from 4chan.jpg (16KB, 324x523px) Image search: [Google]
this stupid anon from 4chan.jpg
16KB, 324x523px
>>2346024

Brother, you need to take a chill pill. I was just asking if anyone knows anything about this phenomena I've witnessed.
>>
>>2346026

Yes, that picture was not OC. But I google searched for literally 10s of minutes and this was the closed picture I could find to express the situation.
>>
File: 1361830504539.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1361830504539.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>2346057
>>2346058

Its okay, Im done trolling. But thanks for playing. It was fun.
>>
>>2346010
It's because they're not good at processing the speeds that cars are moving at, especially when the cars spook them. They either misjudged the time they had to get across the road, or they panicked.
>>
Some of them could be catching insects
>>
>>2346097
>Haha, Totally not a retard! Just trolling, Haha. You got trolled haha, Erekt. Get the camera mom XD :^) dankmemes dude.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.