[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/aq/ Aquarium General - Hotdog Ed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 61

File: 1485406847632.jpg (1MB, 3264x2191px) Image search: [Google]
1485406847632.jpg
1MB, 3264x2191px
Previous Thread: >>2303289

Discuss anything aquarium related here, including inhabitants, decor and issues.

Google is your friend.
Feel free to ask questions but know that there are a lot of resources out there that could answer your question a lot faster and accurately than /an/.

Make sure to include these things in your post before asking because we can't help you if we don't have the full picture:
-tank size
-parameters
-any and all inhabitants + how long you've had them

Links:
>General aquarium care sheets -
>http://www.seriouslyfish.com
>http://www.google.com
>Livestock and plants for sale - http://www.petsolutions.com/ http://www.aquabid.com
>Useful & Extensive database for aquatic plants and their parameters - http://www.flowgrow.de/db/aquaticplants
>>
File: IMG_20161201_142420.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161201_142420.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
What's that there in the pic?

Also, crustaceans>fish
>>
>>2306393
>What's that there in the pic?
Senegal bichir

>Also, crustaceans>fish
Los dos son buen.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2446x2417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2446x2417px
>>2306393
My bowfin loves crayfish. Maybe yours can come visit my tank sometime? My ramshorn population finally blew up:
>>
File: newcommunity1.png (923KB, 954x477px) Image search: [Google]
newcommunity1.png
923KB, 954x477px
Just rescaped my 30 gal South American style community. This is day 2 after planting, will post updates weekly.
>>
>>2306416
>bowfin
Can I see pictures of your bowfin.
>>
>>2306666
Those quads. I don't actually have one... Yet. This spring I'm going to a lake near my house and netting a baby out for my native tank that's 6x2x2. He will be my first. Them I'm shooting for a gar or two. I'm not sure yet. But I know I'm grabbing a bowfin.
>>
>>2306663
If that is dwarf hair grass and you want it to carpet, you will need to clip it to encourage growth
>>
>>2306774
cheers, but it's lilaeopsis brasiliensis, (narrow leaf chain sword)
>>
Unpopular opinion: Glofish are actually really pretty and I'm glad to have a tank full of them.

White light during the day, with a blue led I turn on in the evenings for an hour or so sometimes.
>>
File: 200px-Ruby_nerite_snail456.jpg (10KB, 200x159px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Ruby_nerite_snail456.jpg
10KB, 200x159px
Why the fuck does one of my nerite snails keep crawling out of the tank? The water is fine, the other two snails stay in it all the time. But this fucker climbs out and DOWN THE TANK AND ONTO THE DESK.

How fucking long can he/she stay alive outside the water? I keep manually putting it back in the tank and it crawls right back out. Why?? Can they smell water? Will it stay near the tank at least? I really don't want snail to die in some corner of my room, dead snail smell is the fucking worst.
>>
Actually have a problem, more terrarium related. I set up a new habitat for my three Whites three frogs. 20 High tank, organic potting soil substrate, decorative river rocks over soil (large to keep the frogs from eating dirt/getting impacted. I have a glass hinge top, LED light over that.

So, after two weeks, all the frogs have died :"( There was some white fungus growing on the soil, so I would open the top and watch to make sure the frogs didnt get out, to try to dry the soil out. The soil is soggy still weeks after I put it in. I spritzed the cage gently, and had a water dish for the frogs to soak (declorinated water) But I really did what I could to keep the fungus in check. I think its the culprit, but I am not sure. Either way, I plan to clean, bleach tank now before I put anything else in it, if I even do put anything in it :( just really bummed out, I wanted to do right by the frogs and give them a nice setup.
>>
>>2306805
I'm not an amphibian expert but White's do not like high humidity, correct?

If the soil was constantly soaked and growing mold then that was probably the culprit.
>>
File: Bzzzzz.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Bzzzzz.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>2306782
Ahh I see, best of luck tank looks good!

Another bath today for the corys, I caught my sa bumblebee and got a good look at him... totally clean. It strikes me oddly that my corys would have this problem yet my microglanis iheringi? Is immune to anchor worms. This is a photo of his fins in a new spot, since I spooked him.
>>
File: 20170127_214912.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170127_214912.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>2306846
See here his fins are clean, nothing attached
>>
File: 20170127_212652.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170127_212652.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>2306847
And here is one cute photo of him/her hiding under moss
>>
>>2306804
Some nerites are just like that, it seems. You can put a tight lid on the tank, but that's the only thing that'll really stop it.

They can stay alive out of water until they dry up, like 30-90 minutes, and no, they don't know to go back to where the water was. One of mine crawled onto the counter behind my tank and died there because I never saw it. They're not very clever.
>>
>>2306850
I don't know how to cover the holes the snail gets out of. They're about 1.5" in circumference on the back of an Aqueon hood. Any ideas?
>>
>>2306805
You want a way to vent the tank so there's airflow in there. Regular aquariums, especially tall ones, have very poor recirculation, and 100% humidity and stagnant air isn't going to be good for anything. Replace the glass top with a screen one and use sheets of glass or plastic to block off parts of it until you can get the humidity where it needs to be (look up care sheets for whatever you're keeping). A small computer fan to improve airflow wouldn't hurt, either.
The soil should be damp, but not soggy, and if you're going to use potting soil you should have detrivores in the tank like springtails or isopods to keep the soil aerated and active. They'll also help by eating the fungus.

Do NOT use bleach to clean the tank. It can soak into the silicone and take a very long time to get out completely. Hot water and white vinegar are plenty.
>>
File: sponge.jpg (29KB, 288x420px) Image search: [Google]
sponge.jpg
29KB, 288x420px
>>2306854
Coarse sponge, cut to shape, with slots cut for any wires you need to pass through it.
If you cut the sponge 1/4-1/2 inch larger in diameter than the hole and make a shallow cut halfway down the height of the sponge, you can get it to "slot in" to the opening.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 500x245px
>>2306854
You know what to do
>>
>>2306859
Good plan, I was thinking of putting saran wrap but the sponge sounds way more nice-looking.
>>
>>2306837
This one, right?
www.mankysanke.co.uk/html/anoxic_filtration.html
It would be interesting to try and use it in a tank, but it would take up a lot of space. Maybe you could cover the basket in moss, but I don't know if that would affect its efficacy.

Somewhat related, is it just me or does it seem almost impossible to find API Laterite anymore?
>>
File: IMG_20170128_100944.jpg (4MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170128_100944.jpg
4MB, 3120x4160px
Can I use this glass for snails and minnows? Just 1 or 2 minnows caught from a steam nearby. Thinking it'll help the plant grow as well.
>>
my celestial danios are dying off one by one, they get pale/ inflamed looking and become lethargic until they finally kick it
I'm thinking its probably because my ph would sometimes dip down to like 6.2 but its usually around 6.7
I'm not gassing them and ammonia/nitrites have always read zero, I corrected the ph dip I think but one fish is still doing pretty bad
should I put it in a quarantine tank with salt or something? I thought these fish got stressed out when they're singled out and I'm sure handling it would fuck it up even more
but its been a week with the corrected ph and it hasn't improved

this has been going on for over a month and what I don't understand is why its only one fish at a time getting sick if theres something up with the water chemistry
all the others have look fine and are active, 6 amano shrimp and 2 neritie snails have had no problems
I do a 40% water change once a week and the temperature is 73
>>
>>2306877
no
>>
>>2306878
show some pics of the danios
>>
>>2306879
Why not though.
>>
>>2306882
it just not enough water, that's literally a cup.
>>
>>2306877
What is that, 12 ounces? Pond snails and scuds would probably survive for a while, but no vertebrates. Switch to a big pickle jar and get some shrimp.

>>2306878
How long have you had them? Are they eating? Are they skinny? I ran into that problem too and the store I got them from said it was probably down to poor husbandry. Burma supposedly froze exports of the fish, so distributors had to breed and inbreed whatever stock they happened to have on hand. I don't know if that's still an issue, though.
>>
>>2306884
So in a bigger tank would it be fine? Those roots look delicate.
>>
>>2306889
For minnows you should really have at least a 10 gallon tank with some kind of filter. Snails and shrimp can be kept in a 0.5-1 gallon container, at minimum, but a 2 or 3 gallon tank would be a lot more stable.
>>
>>2306889
Just leave the plant there and get something else bigger if you want to keep the fish
>>
File: IMG_20170128_001204.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170128_001204.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>2306849
How long have you had that bulblebee nog? I saw one recently at a pet store and enjoyed how subtly it camouflaged
>>
>>2306902
I LOVE him/her by far my fav fish, I have my woodsetup so they are comfy and shaded but you can still see them if you look. Never comes out when lights are on unless super hungry. I feed it at night when the tank lights go out, but i keep the ceiling lights on to see him/her feed. You know those hikari sinking tablets for bottom feeders? that guy gobbles them up whole 2 at a time and if the albino corys are eating it, the bumblebee will barge in and take it and head back to its comfy wood cave.
>>
File: 20170127_233001.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170127_233001.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>2306903
Dem whiskers.
>>
File: IMG_2232.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2232.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>2306881
pretty much ready to die with the stress of the water change I just did.
This is week two of him being sick. Only time they're at the surface like this is when they're already doing bad and there's a water change so I'm not worried about that. Normally they've all hung out alone behind the outflow where the current is weak before dying off. This will be the 3rd of 4 males that dies.
Hoping this trend doesn't continue so I at least have the option of trying to breed the 2 females and male I'll be left with
>>
>>2306877
please don't
>>
File: IMG_2235.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2235.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Had the lights off so they're looking a little more transparent than usual and acting gay
They seem healthy though
Chase each other etc
>>
>>2306907
are you using water conditioner? are there other fish that are doing fine? How long have you had them since this started?
>>
File: IMG_2238.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2238.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
There are no other fish it's 10 gallons. 6 amano shrimp and 2 nerites have been fine. ph would get too low before but it's been corrected. If it's true they need at least above 6.5 it's been corrected
Had them for a couple of months.
>>
And yes I'm using water conditioner. This fucking phone rotating pictures man.
>>
>>2306911
>>2306909
my phone does this too
the only way to fix it is take photos only in landscape
>>
My work tank is an island of misfits.

>54g corner
>high tech planted
>ammonia 0, nitrite 0, nitrate would be 0 but I'm adding nitrogen for plants and it ends up hovering around 5
>12 diamond tetras
>1 juvie albino senegal
>2 kribs
>1 albino blue eye bristlenose
>6 empire gudgeons

I'm debating another bichir, probably a senegal but I'm open to suggestions. Think I've got the room?
>>
I actually got them november 1st so its been 3 months
oh well, rip
its probably the soft water. aquasoil doesn't help with that either from what I've come to read
>>
>>2306913
Or to do a slight crop or edit and it will post normal.
>>
>>2306915
If you were to add another bichir I would do Senegal as they do no get as large as others. That would be stretching your tanks limits. delhezi are another option as they stay around 12 inches.
>>
>>2306915
There are some other bichirs that would fit. Delhezi, palmas, ansorgii. They're pretty high waste producers, though.

Personally I would get a butterfly fish or Ctenopoma of some kind, or some other kind of gourami.
Alternatively, you have representatives from three continents already. You could try and knock out Asia, Europe, and North America for a "world in a tank."
>>
>>2306927
I wouldn't mind some waste production, maybe I could stop dosing nitrogen then, lol.

I'd be nervous with the butterflies as they're going to get nipped by the diamonds and theres a good chance the gudgeons will hit their fins thinking they're worms. Cenopomas are awesome, but I already have a tank with fish that disappear into the plants a lot. Gouramis are an interesting idea, though...
>>
how do i quiet down my god damn air pump
>>
>>2306933
Place it on a towel or tie a towel around it.
>>
Just killed a fish. Wish I didn't have to do it. He was suffering. The retarded piece of shit refused to eat for almost a whole month. Fuck you dude. I keep the water clean and lots of plants. Check for parasites and even did a autopsy and microscope. Fucking nothing! He just refused to eat and mouth was absoutely too small to force feed. Fucking dick head on Craigslist said he was eating great then told me it was a week since he even ate anything. Traded 6 big rainbow fish for the gar and 6 silver tip tetras which 4 died because he didn't mention the tail problem.
>>
>>2306705
send me one,
very small population in my state ( and theyre native) though the state treats them like theyre non native for a reason
seen one nearby once, but a tagetable species is like 40 in drive away
>>
>>2306857
thank you for the feed back!
>>
Anyone ever had a hillstream loach? such an adorable fish but I don't think I have a huge current all over my tank, it's just in the area the filter outtake is.
>>
>>2307072
Get a cheap circulation pump
>>
>>2306995
What state?
>>
Does anyone have any experience with products that ""allow" instant fish introductions like API Quick Start or Seachem Stability?
Do you think they actually help?
>>
File: 20170128_144044.jpg (3MB, 3470x1295px) Image search: [Google]
20170128_144044.jpg
3MB, 3470x1295px
Just got my little turtle a 55 gallon tank to chill in. Right now, it's just her, some danios and 2 minnows that I carried over from when she was in a 29 gallon tank. I was wondering about putting some other attractive, quick fish in there to liven it up, make it look like an interest little biome. Nothing that will hurt my turtle, of course, she's the #1 priority here.

The turtle is JUST over 2" long, shell-wise

The tank is filtered with a 55gal filter that came with the tank, as well as a 70gal Aquaclear filter, so filtration is above and beyond what it needs to be already.

The heater so far has kept it around a comfy 76-77 degrees F.

There is also a small Clown pleco in there, but all he does is hide.

I was thinking about some kind of small cichlid, maybe like peacocks or something. The only ramification is that the fish has to be interesting to look at and fast, preferably fairly large but nothing huge.

The tank is obviously still isn't completely cycled, so this will all be after it turns up good
>>
>>2307219
Cichlids won't have a problem picking your turtle if they decided to lay eggs.
>>
File: IMG_7012.jpg (611KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7012.jpg
611KB, 3264x2448px
I have this brown fuzz that grows on fucking everything, driftwood, plants, substrate. It's kill off my aponogeton, and done a number on my parrots feather as well. Only thing that doesn't seem affected by it is my Java moss/fern, and a random temple compacta that's become emergent. It's in a 45 gallon sorority tank with 5 female bettas that have been in there for about a month, 10 albino and 3 panda corydoras that have been in there for about 8 months, and a rainbow shark that's been in there for 6 months. Canister filter with additional filtration from a small internal filter, water is kept at 77-78 F.
>>
File: IMG_7011.jpg (612KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7011.jpg
612KB, 3264x2448px
>>2307234
Another picture of the shit, I've had issues with diatoms in here in the past, but I can't seem to kill this brown algae or whatever the fuck it is.
>>
>>2307235
>>2307234
I think this is what you have, good luck.

https://www.google.com/search?q=driftwood+black+brush+algae&client=ms-android-verizon&biw=360&bih=560&prmd=sinv&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFgPDy5-XRAhVD04MKHY21D1MQ_AUIBCgA&dpr=4
>>
>>2307235
Grab 2-3 young true algae eaters and give them a few weeks. Make sure they're young because they eat more algae when they're young.
>>
>>2307114
CT, actually is hard to find if they're native or not. Some sources say yes and others say no
>>
>>2306915

Really enjoying bichirs at the moment personally, palmas polli, delhezi, and palmas palmas would all probably be a relatively safe bet. Perhaps an African knife?
>>
>>2306948
good idea, It wont overheat though will it?
>>
I got a fluval edge as a birthday gift a few weeks ago. My gf set it up and put two goldfish in there. It's only 6 gallons.

I thought it looked too small for how big they were so I did some reading and to my horror I found out how bad it was. The pet shop told her it was suitable so I found a better local place that was willing to take them back.

Anyway, they explained how to clean and cycle the tank fishless which I did for a month. After that they gave me 5 feeder fish to put in to make sure.

They all survived, and have had three babies since. I was planning on putting something else in but I figured they have a home now so I may as well keep them.

Is it a suitable tank for them? Will they keep breeding until I have too many? I tried googling but there's not good info on keeping feeders as pets.
>>
>>2307141
They don't fully cycle the tank overnight like some people seem to think, but certain ones seem to at least speed the process along, and you can use them without fish as long as you have an ammonia source in the tank. API Quickstart and Tetra Safestart have had a good track record with customers I've suggested them to. Cycles seem to usually take about 5-10 days instead of 4-6 weeks.
I don't have any experience with Seachem Stability.
>>
>>2307460
>Cycles seem to usually take about 5-10 days instead of 4-6 weeks.
this is bullshit.

it's important for people to know that you're a lying shill. Neither product makes any difference in cycling time.
>>
>>2307219
Just fill it with platies. Cheap, fast, multicolored, and hardy.
I thought heating the water was less than ideal for turtles because then they have nowhere to cool off.
>>
>>2306974
Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>2307455
Mine never did. What model?

>>2307459
There are a bunch of different fish that are sold as feeders, so you'll have to find out what kind they are before knowing how to care for them.
They might be guppies, in e which case is only really suggest three or four males four the tank, because they're fairly dirty and they do tend to breed out of control.
>>
>>2307459
Which feeders? Guppy feeders?
>>
>>2307462
Multiple customers must be undergoing elaborate hoaxes where they're bringing me water to test from cycled tanks separate from their own, then.

Or you're just that geezer who hangs around here for the purpose of naysaying anything that got popular in the last 30 years because you're a bitter old fuck.

>>2307141
By the way save your receipt and the bottle if you're skeptical. Nobody's going to blink twice if you want to return it for not working.
>>
File: IMG_0696.jpg (1020KB, 2719x1506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0696.jpg
1020KB, 2719x1506px
>>2307469
>>2307470
I don't know. I will go tomorrow and ask. They look vaguely like this, but googling guppy gave me all kinds of varied images.

There are two fat ones I assume are the females and three slender. Thanks.
>>
>>2307219
Guppies or other live bearers work, if you end up having a colony, you will have nothing to worry about as they will replenish themselves if eaten.

>>2307463
They require heated water, they're coldblooded but unlike fish, they get most of their warmth from basking on land at much higher temperatures. If the water is at least 10 degrees cooler or more than their basking spot, they're fine. Water too cold will give them respiratory infections and other ill health effects. Water temperatures are no different than most tropical fish
>>
>>2307473
>Multiple customers must be undergoing elaborate hoaxes where they're bringing me water to test from cycled tanks separate from their own, then.
no, you're just too stupid to realize the products neutralize ammonia and nitrite.

fucking retard.
>>
>>2307500
They bind ammonia (NH3) into ammonium (NH4+), which still shows up on the test. They don't do anything to nitrite.
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, old man.
>>
>>2307506
>which still shows up on the test
you're so full of shit you're floating in it.
>>
>>2307506
the method they use to bind ammonia (which includes ammonium) and nitrite is proprietary.

are you saying you work for one or both companies? Because that would make sense with the way you shill their snake oil on here.
>>
>>2307477
Yeah, those are guppies. You'd want to google "wild type guppy" or "feeder guppy" for comparison. A lot of people here (me included) actually wish we had these available around us. They have a nice understated beauty that fancy guppies lack.

Most people who have both male and female guppies end up with too many. They give birth about every 30 days to 10-30 babies apiece, and the females can store sperm and get pregnant three or four times after only mating once.

They're pretty easy to sex by body shape and color, but pic is how to tell based on their fins, which is the most reliable method.
>>
>>2307508
no u

>>2307510
You'll have to point out what exactly "they" say, because I'm not sure what statement you're talking about.

Why would I shill a product that doesnt work and advocate returning it if it doesn't work?

How could I be shilling products from two competing companies at the same time?

Your critical thinking skills are abysmal.
>>
File: 20170127_032834.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170127_032834.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
I recently got an african dwarf frog to accompany my female betta, he's very active and healthy and they both work very well together. I would like to get another so he can socialize, however the tank is a 5 gallon, is this good enough for two frogs and a betta? I've been getting mixed results from google.

Another question is how often should I feed them? I handfeed him a few frozen bloodworms every other day but i'm also seeing people feed them every day and have one day to fast. again, google isn't helping
>>
>>2307469
Fluval Q2 rated up to 150gallons, sounds like a fucking weed eater.
>>
>>2307235
Shorten light cycles and do water changes.
Some people do black-outs to kill black beard algae.
>>
>>2307527
I'd be completely comfortable doing even three or four ADFs in a 5 gallon with a betta as long as you're checking the parameters regularly and doing appropriate water changes.

They can probably get by just fine being fed every two or three days, but feeding them every day will keep them fat and happy.

>>2307529
Ugh, yeah. I was considering one until I had a worker plug one in at the store. I know it's going to be louder without a hose on it but good God.
>>
File: 20170129_022906.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170129_022906.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>
How do you make aquarium decor look passable on your tank? The ones that look like man-made structures (e.g tiki huts, castles, bridges, etc.)

Pic related looks nice enough if you tweak it a bit. Imagine some shrimp making a shelter out of it and poking out.
>>
File: photo.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>2307700
This also looks good enough.
>>
>>2307700
don't use anything too tacky or colorful
>>
>>2307705
Yep, that much is obvious.
Although even with 'natural' colors, it's really hard to make them blend in instead of looking out of place.

Those miniature garden decors made with resin seems promising, but i'm scared the paints would pollute the water.
>>
File: taiwan-style.jpg (37KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
taiwan-style.jpg
37KB, 576x432px
You could build the structures yourself out of tiny twigs.

>>2307700
Looks like they just let diatoms grow on the decorations.

>>2307703
Bad picture quality, can't see shit. I recognize some of those from PetSmart. It looks like they just took them off the shelves and put them in the tank.

Also where did that picture come from? Why is there so much sand?
>>
>>2307591

>Ugh, yeah. I was considering one until I had a worker plug one in at the store. I know it's going to be louder without a hose on it but good God

Good call, I ordered mine and plugged it in and thought "oh man this is gonna suck"

anyone know if the tetra whispers are truly quiet?
>>
I don't know a lot about fish, but my roomate has two jawfish in his 20 gallon tank, and ever since he left their frozen food out of the freezer to rot, he's been feeding them bettaflakes for his girlfriend's betta. They dug out dirt under a rock and shared it for months, the past 2 days one was in the far corner, swimming against the waterflow of the tank. Today I tried to scare it back to it's den, and it just sat at the mouth, breathing but not moving. The other jawfish watched me for a few minutes before pushing the "sick" on into the den.

Is their anything wrong with my roomates fish? Are they dying because of the fishflakes? Can I help them at all?
>>
>>2307755
They start out quiet and eventually get louder. I have a marine bio wheel 350 and it has stayed quiet. Also had a sun sun forget the model but it was the one rated for the highest gph and was truly quiet.
>>
>>2307780
Pics? Never heard of jaw fish.
>>
post your setup and inhabitants
>55gal
>mangrove setup with dense leaves for hidden areas
>3 black skirt tetras
>1 blushing tetra
>2 small plecostomus
>5 dwarf catfish
>golden gourmai
>3 giant dainos
>2 cherry barb tetras
>>
File: Jawfish-Yellowhead_1024x1024.jpg (28KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Jawfish-Yellowhead_1024x1024.jpg
28KB, 400x320px
>>2307879
Not his fish, but they look like this
>>
>>2307780
>>2307879
>>2307912
Also, they're saltwater with no other fish besides snails and germit crabs.
>>
>>2307780
>Are they dying because of the fishflakes?
no
>Can I help them at all?
there may not be anything wrong with them.
if there is something wrong it's probably beyond your skills to diagnose and cure it.

so no. Probably not.
>>
I gotta new tank for my musk turtles today and I'm getting it ready for them.
I wanted to put some small fish or shrimp in with them to make the tank more interesting. What can I put in and is there any way I can design the tank to minimise the chance of them becoming instant turtle food?
>>
>>2307780
Yeah the nutrition isn't right for those fish.
>>
>>2307910
I have a planted 60 gallon. Just moved over from a 30 gallon.

>Senegal bichir
>peacock eel (just got this today been looking for one for awhile)
>8 lyre tail guppies
>2 electric blue acar
>koi angel fish
Angel fish are perfect for this tall tank. On and a striped Raphael
>>
>>2307910
50 long
1 brook trout
1 creek chub ( ight use him as bait)
5 small brown bullhead
>>
>>2307931
2 koi angels
>>
>>2307910
>mangrove setup
>a bunch of softwater fish
?
Do you mean you have a lot of root wood in the tank?
>>
>>2307910
>55 gallons
>Barebottom
>Two (2) Telescope-eyed goldfish
I got memed hard
>>
>Go to local fish store
>Just about every tank has some degree of Ich (even those not sharing volume- what the fuck are these guys doing?)
>Fish at home I bought from them two weeks ago dying of Ich
>>
Going to be starting a crayfish tank in a few months, anyone have any tips/experience to share?
Would a male/female pair in a 20+ gallon tank be suitable? Google is fuzzy on this.
Probably also going to keep a small school of small cheap feeder fish to give the cray(s) something to hunt, would guppies be suitable for this? Any alternatives?
>>
>>2307910
>90gal
>fake plants with sand
>1 female RES turtle
>11 zebra danios
>+30 feeder guppies (most are fry)
>3 ghost shimp
>>
>>2307910

10gal
>16 emerald rasboras
>1 sparkling gourami
>3 amano shrimp

20gal
>10 glowlight tetras
>5 otocinclus
>1 cobalt stiphodon
>1 honey gourami
>5 amano shrimp

30gal
>12 cardinal tetras
>5 bloodfin tetras
>1 hillstream loach
>1 Kuhli loach
>Unknown number of otocinclus
>>
>>2308014
I have a very good lfs. Fish are always doing good. But the owner hired this kid who only gives a shit about monster fish and the days he works the other fish suffer. I seen discus dying on the bottom gasping for air as he passed the tank up looking at them. So I had to plug the sponge filters in and hope for the best. Just a rant from today.
>>
>>2307910
10 gal Inverts:
20 N. davidi, random snails, a few M. tuberculata and a C. helena.
Plant wise it's overgrown with L. laevigatum and E. tenellus with some A. barteri(nana), L. rubin, S. subulata, M. pteropus(long leaf) and a C.thalictroides that's now mostly breathing air.
>>
>>2308081
Yeah, I think you complained about this previously. Have you given them an angry yelp review/hired someone else to give them an angry yelp review yet?
>>
>>2308081
Fucking shame man. Happens all the time too.
>>
>>2308136
You may have me confused with another anon. I'm fairly new to /an/
>>
Sick of my dumbass blind ADF never getting food. I separate the betta in its tank from it and the stupid fucking frog still won't eat food after 30+ min of wandering near it on the ground. Does it just want to fucking die?

I'm tired of stressing out and overfeeding my betta every single time. Should I just get rid of the dipshit frog?
>>
How do I get rid of an algae infestation?

The only algae issues I've had in my 2 tanks was GSA and I was treating that. I left for 2 weeks and had a coworker feed my fish. Unfortuntely I think they either fed too much or forgot to turn the lights off because I came back and I have a lot more GSA, hair algae, and beard algae.

If I just keep up with water changes will it eventually go away?

What about supplementing algae kiler for a few days? Not the full amount just 1/4 or 1/2 of the reccommended amount.

I understand algae killer is bad since it can gas your fish/kill your inverts but if I just use it to prevent new growth will that work?
>>
>>2308254
Lights off, less feeding, and water changes. What's the current stock including plants?
>>
>>2308284
10 gal with just a betta. 5 moss balls, 4 java ferns, and another plant I forget the name of.
20 gal with 2 guppies, 5 rasboras, 5 panda corys, and 5 amanos. A dwarf hairgrass carpet, anacharis and water sprite.

I also happened to run out of CO2 sometime over that 2 weeks so that is also responsible for a lot of the algae.

Thanks for your help.
>>
>>2307910
>55gal
>gravel substrate
>1 African Ropefish
>6 zebra dainos
>1 bristle nose pleco
>3 honey gourami
>>
>>2307910
>20 gallon long
>sand with live plants
>axolotl

>20 gallon long (currently working on)
>sand and live plants
>4x betta girls
>3x platies
8> harlequin rasbora

>40 gallon breeder
>live plants, gravel
>4x ctenopoma acutirostre
>1x microctenopoma fasciolatum
>3x albino bristlenose
>nerites
ctenopomas are best
>>
>>2308290
You also could always try liquid co2. It slowly kills algae without doing harm to your fish. I used it squirt on bba. You can also use hydrogen peroxide and syringe and directly spray it all over the bba without doing harm to your tank. Though a lot will harm just a whole syringe full will not especially doing water changes.
>>
>>2308307
>gouramis
Kekaroo!
>>
I exchanged a CO2 cannister today and when I screwed on the regulator there was no seal (air hissing out of it).

How can I go about troubleshooting this? I screwed it on as tight as I can about 3 times now.
>>
>>2308428
What regulator are you using?
>>
>>2308436
Your mother
>>
>>2308436
A dual stage from CO2Art
>>
File: Anubia.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Anubia.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>2308460
Just a few things off the top of my head.

1. Your replacement tank the correct diameter?

2.any o-rings or seals? Check em! See they are cracked or damaged in any way.

3.really make sure it's tight but not past it'd weight limit.

4. Your regulater is fucked, return/replace

5.idk

6. My anubias finally starting to attach to my driftwood.
>>
>fertilizer i bought online was killing my inverts and plants
>this has happened to me for a year and i haven't realized

fuck you jewish eBay goys
>>
>>2307927
i have a 55gl long with a hatchling razorback, 10 Fathead Minnows (sold as rosey red minnows at Petco) and 10 Ghost Shrimp. The turtle hasn't even taken an interest in them. Get small, fast moving fish and provide lots of foliage for them to hide in and you shouldn't have a problem. Ultimately, you can't be mad at your turtle for doing turtle things
>>
>>2307910
>20 long
>planted dutch style
>Female Plakat Betta
>15-20 Kuhli Loaches (best fish of all time)
>bristlenose pleco
This tank is overstocked but my parms are 0,0,>10 so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>55 gallon long
>Razorback Musk Turtle
>10 Fathead Minnows
>10-20 Ghost Shrimp
>>
File: 20170130_234846.jpg (2MB, 1764x2315px) Image search: [Google]
20170130_234846.jpg
2MB, 1764x2315px
Should I upgrade my 2 African Clawed Frogs to my spare 29 gallon tank and use the 20 they're in now for 1-2 fancy goldfish, or should I just keep them in the 20 long and use the 29 gal for the fancies?
>>
>>2308577
>parms not params
>>
>>2308579
>not eating a chicken parm
Fuck you
>>
File: AquStockImage (2).png (28KB, 550x170px) Image search: [Google]
AquStockImage (2).png
28KB, 550x170px
How this this look. Is it really overstocked it looks fine lots of space
>>
>>2308604
That's fine. I personally would advise against the barbs as I had them chew on my angels fins pretty good.
>>
>>2308629
They keep to themselves usually theyre the ones getting chased by the red tail sometimes but hopefully they dont chew up my angelfish
>>
File: 1837283764.jpg (83KB, 800x924px) Image search: [Google]
1837283764.jpg
83KB, 800x924px
>meticulously put on a black background
>took me hours to cut it perfect and apply it perfect with no air bubbles
>looks great so pleased with it
>week later
>starting to get air bubbles or maybe trapped condensation at the bottom

JUST FUCKING KILL ME
>>
>>2308604
If you already have the fish and they're doing okay, I wouldn't worry about it, but yeah I wouldn't have initially recommended tiger barbs with angels, dwarf gourami, or rams.
>>
File: AquStockImage.png (28KB, 550x170px) Image search: [Google]
AquStockImage.png
28KB, 550x170px
oh wowie I didn't know this site existed
my mother wants to add discus to this tank, is that a bad idea?
>>
>>2308700
If they're decent size and water is kept pretty clean. I had tetras in with my Senegal. He's now 6 inches and despite them having bad eye sight he has taken out 4 out of 6z
>>
>>2308721
Also ghost knife will have no problem picking them off as it gets bigger.
>>
>>2308535
>1. Your replacement tank the correct diameter?
>2.any o-rings or seals? Check em! See they are cracked or damaged in any way.
>3.really make sure it's tight but not past it'd weight limit.
>4. Your regulater is fucked, return/replace
Yeah I just found out that the washer between the CO2 tank and regulator got lost in the replacement.

I read that you need nylon washers as other types will break down and get sucked into your regulator. Is this true or just them trying to get you to buy their washers.
>>
>>2308700
blue gourami are more assholes than not so i would worry putting them with discus

black skirts can also be nippy, beef up the school to avoid it

also check temps each of these fish should be kept at, discus need to be keep in warm water, like 82-84°F
Off the top of my head, thats really high for the bichir
Overall, i wouldnt, discus are expensive and easily stressed
>>
File: gold.jpg (482KB, 1432x884px) Image search: [Google]
gold.jpg
482KB, 1432x884px
I really should get fishes again when stoner dies.
this was my set up in 2008 when i was a little kid
>>
>>2308805
>2008
>little kid
fuck off underage
>>
>>2308810
chillax dude i was like 10 at the time
or 9 but these fish are now dead
>>
>>2308721
>>2308724
the tetras are actually really old, I expect they'll die of old age by the time they get big enough to eat them.

>>2308790
alright I'll keep the temps in mind, might try to convince her not to get them. but if she's really determined to get them I'll see about rehoming the gourami.

also are there any schooling fish that will do well with the bichir and knife? I was also thinking of getting a few roseline sharks since I heard they are good with discus.
>>
>>2308864
Just get her to make a all discus tank with many colors of discus. They look wonderful.
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 480x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 480x420px
>>2308864
Schooling fish could be rainbow fish of some kind. Most hit 4 inches or more and are quick swimmers. Bosemani and millenniums are my two favorite.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3259x1794px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3259x1794px
Was bought as peacock eel. Looks like a juvenile zig zag. Am I right? I'm aware they need a sandy bottom. I'm working on capping my Eco complete.
>>
Starting a riparium soon, going for planted and low maintenance what are some good, hardy fish that will do well in a planted tank.
>>
>>2308762
Hm not sure on this one, I'll do some reading on it tonight.

Anyone have experience with pom pom crabs? On my online retailer is selling them and I want to get some for my tank.
>>
>>2308898
Tank size?
>>
>>2308912
30 gallon
>>
>>2308933
Maybe some corys for starter. They live in shallow streams and would appreciate the shorter trip to surface for air.
>>
>>2308948
are they ok community fish?
>>
>>2308949
Yeah boy. They're very nice and qts. They even "blink"
>>
>>2308810
2008 was nine years ago. You need to come to terms with the fact that you're fucking old.
>>
>>2308864
>>2308872
Won't fast moving fish like Roseline sharks and rainbow fish stress the discus out?
Also what's the pH and hardness of your tap water? If you have hard water you're going to have a much harder time keeping discus.

>>2308898
Certain cories like pandas and julii seem to drop like flies ime, but others like bronze and dwarf are easy.
Cherry barbs, candy cane tetras, zebra danios, Bolivian rams, and thick-lip gourami are all pretty easy.
>>
>>2308578
You should get a 75 for the goldfish
>>
>>2308966
what about sterbais
>>
do algae eater plecos really work?
>>
>>2308991
Sterbais generally do really well.

Other fish I forgot to mention are harlequin rasboras and golden pencilfish.

>>2308996
There are hundreds of different kinds of plecos. Some are better algae eaters than others. Bristlenose plecos are really good for algae.
>>
>>2308968
That's not a 29 or 20 gallon
>>
>>2308578
>>2309015
I'd consider a 29 to be an absolute minimum for 1 or 2 goldfish. The 20 long has the same footprint and the frogs aren't going to suffer nearly as much from the difference in volume.
>>
>>2309019
Keep in mind that they are fancy goldfish, not commons

I'll probably stick with the 29 anyway though
>>
>>2309030
That's fine and all but not a good attitude as it makes it seem like you don't care enough to properly house the fish.
>>
>>2309030
>Keep in mind that they are fancy goldfish
Duly done. Commons would be better off in a 6+ foot outdoor pond.

Honestly, I'm not sure why you'd want to put the frogs in the 29 gallon to begin with. It just makes them have to work harder to come to the surface for air.
>>
>>2308811
>>2308963
I think >>>/reddit/ is more your style
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3252x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3252x2448px
>>
Shrimp are cool and all, but are there any fully freshwater crabs?
most of the ones i see in the store seem like they require an area to climb out on
>>
>>2309112
Thai micro crabs
>>
>>2309112
>>2309114 and panther crabs.
>>
File: 20170131_201926.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170131_201926.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>
are apple snails the best freshwater snails?
>>
>>2309127
too sweet
>>
File: image.jpg (617KB, 2373x1809px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
617KB, 2373x1809px
>>2309126
Flamingo crypt eventually turns to green or brown
>>
considering putting together a little ten gallon i have laying around
I want neon blue dwarf gourami as a centerpiece fish so I'm looking for something school as a nice contrast
currently looking at espei rasboras, glowlight tetras, and ember tetras
any opinions or alternative suggestions?
>>
>>2309127
They're okay. Ramshorn keep my tanks in good condition. Nerites are algae destroyers. Apple snails are just kind of there.
>>
Want to get some corys for my 15 gallon planted, recomended species and number to get? Looking for good bottom dweller
>>
Post best aquascapes
>>
>>2309131
I think im gonna go with the lambchops, just to keep things mildly geographically neat

I've read that if you keep two dwarf gourami together they stay together.
is this recommended? like having an appropriate number of schooling fish?
>>
>>2309039
We'll unfortunately for you, I'm not particularly interested in what my "attitude" makes things seem. I'm taking the time to get a second opinion on their housing so clearly I must give at least one log of shit regarding the subject. Don't go all elitist on me for not wanting to go buy a 900 gallon tank for 2 fancies

>>2309047
Yeah commons are insane sometimes. And I realized the thing about the frogs too, good point
>>
>>2309148
In a 10 gallon I'd stick with just 1, I've heard they can be potentially territorial in close quarters
>>
File: thumbnail_IMG_1343.jpg (174KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_IMG_1343.jpg
174KB, 1024x768px
Had to take down my aquarium when I went to college out of state. I miss it /an/
>46 gallon bowfront
>Altolamprologus calvus
>Neolamprologus brichardi
>N. leleupi
>Julidochromis marlieri
>Ancistrus spp
>Anubias
>>
File: thumbnail_IMG_0152.jpg (132KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_IMG_0152.jpg
132KB, 600x800px
>>2309157
>>
File: thumbnail_IMG_0153.jpg (137KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_IMG_0153.jpg
137KB, 600x800px
>>2309157
>>
File: thumbnail_IMG_0205.jpg (129KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_IMG_0205.jpg
129KB, 600x800px
>>2309157
>>
>>2309161
nice, what kind of fish is that
>>
I put some CPD's in my new 10-gallon with a betta in it. I'd housed a betta with CPD's before and it went well in a smaller tank, so I was hoping for the same...

And it totally is. The betta chased the CPD's at first but didn't try to bite them, didn't flare either. He seemed to think they might be food. He charged them a bit more but it's only a few hours later and he's completely ignoring them now. The CPD's even come close and sort of check him out and he does nothing and they do nothing. So nice to see them 'getting along'.
>>
>>2309167
That's the Ancistrus
>>
>>2309171
thanks, will it work in a 15 gallon tank?
>>
>>2309173
Google is your friend bro.
15 is bare minimum 20 long would be much better. What else is in your tank?
>>
>>2309179
just a few plants so far but im looking to get some corys, plecos, and maybe zebra danios
>>
>>2309180
>plecos
>plural
please don't
a 15 is hardly big enough for even the smallest of pleco species
>>
>>2309182
ok but corys will be fine right
>>
>>2309185
a few corys would be fine. I'd recommend you get dwarf corys though so that you cant get more of them and they can be comfortable
>>
File: ember.jpg (233KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ember.jpg
233KB, 1024x768px
>>2309182
This. Ancistrus is about the smallest of pleco species and he'd be uncomfortable when he reaches full size in a 15.

>>2309185
Smaller species of corydoras will be okay. Remember that they're a social species and prefer to be in a group of absolutely no less than 5, and ideally 10 or more. For a fifteen gallon tank you can have a decent school of pygmy or dwarf corys that will put on a good show.

Fuck plecos and danios, get a big school of corydoras for the bottom of the tank and a nice school of ember tetras for the top. A few amano shrimp to help with algae too. Would be a sweet little tank. Pic related, Ember tetra

(But really you should get a 20long. 15 is such a shitty footprint)
>>
Corydoras hastatus are so fucking cute. It's a shame no one around me carries them.
>>
>>2309153
No one is going elitist on you, you brain dead moron.
>>
>>2309189
Some retard had bred a dwarf bristlenose that stays around 3 inches.
>>
>>2309289
How fucked up is their gene pool though after being bred down to that size?
>>
>>2306393
>2016
>being an invertebrate
>>
File: 2321424124.gif (148KB, 425x417px) Image search: [Google]
2321424124.gif
148KB, 425x417px
>>2309304
>2016
>>
>>2308963
little kid + 9 years < 18
>>
>>2309131
>>2309148
Of the three I'd definitely suggest the rasboras. Cherry barbs could potentially work, but the males can be unpredictable in close quarters like that.
If you want something smaller you can find them, chili rasboras are something else to look into.

Unless you're able to find a female dwarf gourami, just get one for a ten gallon. A lone male will do fine without conspecifics.

>>2309157
Nice. Tanganyikan cichlids are easily my favorites among the rift lake varieties.
Did you have to raise the pH for them?

>>2309173
What are the dimensions? There are a few different 15 gallon tank sizes. Eg. 15 long, 15 high, 15 column...

>>2309189
There are some rare(r) plecos that stay 2-3 inches.
15 long is actually a pretty good footprint, you just have to keep your expectations realistic.
>>
Any suggestions on a fish that can help keep my cichlid tank clean? I have 2 peacock's and they're getting bigger now. Tank gets brown stains on the walls pretty quick. I know I could use a bigger filter as well but Google hasn't been very helpful in finding a fish to help keep it clean. Anyways suggestions?
>>
>>2309338
Some nerites would be a good choice. Bristlenose destroyed diatoms.
>>
>>2308245
maybe try feeding with forceps or tweezers, can be a bitch but at least you save some mess and assure you witness it actually eating.
>>
>>2309308
Depends on your definition of "little kid." For some people that's anything less than 13.
>>
>>2309352
little kid means around 5, not preteen
>>
>>2309315
Tanganyikan fag here. My pH was ~8.0 out of the tap and hardness was high as well. Rift lake cichlids are very popular in my hometown because of this.

Also, I've never heard of a 15 long. Either way, I think it's important to stress to beginners that footprint is the most important aspect when picking out a tank, and for smaller, schooling fish (corys, tetras, danios, any fish that the poster was considering) length is more important than depth.
>>
>>2309130
Is that what I have? I always thought it was just a normal crypt
>>
>>2309338
>>2309340

>fish that can help keep my cichlid tank clean

This is impossible, as any fish that you might add is going to add to the bioload and increase the nutrient imbalance which causes your algae problem.

A bristlenose might eat some of the algae but its addition to the bioload in the form of shit (plant food) will ultimately increase the imbalance in nutrients in your aquarium, leading to more algae and possibly sick fish.

How big is your tank? What kind of filtration do you use? How often and what volume water changes do you perform?

It's important to remember that an aquarium is a closed system and the only way to remove waste from it is mechanically in the form of water changes.
>>
>>2309368
>I think it's important to stress to beginners that footprint is the most important aspect when picking out a tank
Agreed.

15 long is 24L x 12W x 12H
15 high is 20L x 10W x 18H
15 column is 12L x 12W x 24H
>>
>>2309372
Okay that makes some more sense. It is on the smaller side.
It's a 15 gallon and I think the filter is for a 15 or a 20. I'm new to the whole tank thing and I'm trying to get into it because I can finally afford too.
But my 2 peacock's are about 1-2inches and they shit a lot.
I clean it about every 3 weeks.
What would you suggest I change? Been saving for a bigger tank so nothing id really out of the question.
>>
File: malawi.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
malawi.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>2309383

When you say peacocks do you mean Malawi Aulonocara species? In that case save up for a 55 (minimum) and get a good canister or HOB filter that cycles the whole tank no less than ten times an hour. For a 55 that would be 550 gallons per hour. "Tank size rating" on filters is usually bullshit, buy a filter based off of gallons per hour.

Rift lake cichlids are very aggressive and only having two will mean that one gets bullied to death when they grow up. Keeping malawi cichlids in groups ensures that dominant males spread their aggression out evenly, and that territorial behavior is less of an issue. I'm not as well versed as I used to be but I think you could comfortably keep a group of 5-7 in a 55 without any issues.

What's would be even cooler, Google "all male malawi tank". Males are prettier than females and if they're slightly overcrowded and not competing for females then aggression isn't nearly as much of an issue. Some of these rival saltwater tanks in beauty (pic related). Downside is, malawis shit a lot, so you've got to keep up on your water changes and over filter the tank, especially when you intentionally overcrowd.

The reason why you have so much algae right now is because:

a.) your bioload is too large for the tank (and will be WAY too large when your fish mature)

b.) you underfilter (I'd be surprised if your filter is rated for 150-200 gph)

and c.) you don't do enough water changes. When I had my tanganyikan tank (>>2309157
>>2309159) I had a combined 550 gph of filtration for a 46 gallon tank with only 8 fish in it and I still did a 40-50% water change every other week.

For now, while you're saving up for a larger tank, I'd do a 50% water change every week. If you do that I almost guarantee your algae will no longer be an issue.

African cichlids are the fucking tits if you do it right. Aggressive little fuckers with tons of attitude. Good luck and fire back with any questions.
>>
>>2309398
I have been noticing the aggression between Noodle (1 incher) and Shipwreck (2 incher).
SW tends to stay in her submarine but Noodle likes to meander around there. Would it be beneficial to buy a separator for the time being?
Eventually SW is gonna outgrow the Sub so I don't want the added aggression of her not having territory to kill noodle. Honestly I care more about the little one because I've had her longer.

Oh and Noodle is A dragonblood peacock.
Shipwreck is some other variety. The pet store didn't have much on what they were exactly. I just chose SW because Google said they'd do better if they were like colors.

Sorry for wall of text. I've been trying to find stuff out and have had no luck for the past few months.
>>
>>2309406
Can you post a picture of your tank?

Your setup should have as many rocks and caves as possible, and a fine sandy substrate where they can dig around.
>>
>>2309415
I'm sure I could when I get home.
It's a pretty shabby shithole.
Sorta basic. Rock, Plant, Submarine.
I will try to get a place for noodle to hide. How do I do sand and cleaning It? I struggle with cleaning the tanks rocks.

Screen capping all this info. Got a paycheck with 3 double shifts coming tomorrow. Gonna go ham on fish gear.
>>
>>2309189
>tfw live in nz and cant buy shrimp
>>
>>2309315
2ft w x 1ft h x 1ft d
>>
File: potts.jpg (44KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
potts.jpg
44KB, 800x596px
>>2309418
Go to lowe's or home depot or walmart even and buy a few small terracotta pots appropriately sized for your fish. You can lay them on their sides like pic related or place them top side down and break a hole in the lip for the fish to enter and exit.

Also get two 5 gallon buckets and label one "clean" and the other "dirty"

Also at lowes/home depot, see if they have "pool filter media sand". Way cheaper than the stuff you buy at the pet store. Be sure to rinse it in your "dirty" bucket until you get all of the sediment out before you put it in your tank.

From your local fish store buy a siphon if you don't already have one. Google "how to siphon sand cichlid tank" and you should be able to figure it out. When you do water changes, siphon the water from the tank into the "dirty" bucket, and put your clean water from the tap into the "clean" bucket to dechlorinate before you add it back to your tank.
>>
Will a dwarf gourami do well on its own in a well planted tank?
>>
>>2307703
>that much substrate
What a god damn retard
>>
>>2309372
Top fucking Kek. He's talking about brown diatoms. If you don't know what that means then google. An established tank can easily handle diatoms.
>>
staghorn algae WHAT DO I DO?
>>
>>2309438
Read the rest of the thread. He's got two Malawi cichlids in a 15 gallon tank. Diatoms aren't a huge deal, but adding another fish to an already stressed bioload can lead to more problems.

Adding a fish to "clean" the tank doesn't fucking work. Ever. You (the aquarist) has to clean the tank.
>>
Redpill me on this shit, /aq/.
>>
>>2309489
Amazon reviews claim that it kills certain types of fish. I wouldn't mess with it, just do more water changes.
>>
>>2309189
could i also fit in a neonblue DG as a centerpiece?
>>
>>2309541
At only 15gallons you're pushing it. You'd be better off having a larger group of corys and a larger group of tetras. Add some nerites and Amano shrimp too. Plant the fuck out of it and add some driftwood and river stones. Super comfy setup.
>>
File: IMG_2950.jpg (747KB, 1920x1439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2950.jpg
747KB, 1920x1439px
Just sharing my setup throughout the past year
>>
>>2309562
7-8 dwarf corys
15 ember tetras
will post photo when tank set up
>>
>>2309569
Nice progression, the plants really took off. You should put a black background on there, it would hide your filters and wires, make your plants look better and make your fish feel more secure.
>>
>>2309570
fuego. Keep up with your water changes and throw a ton of plants in there.
best of luck
>>
>>2309571
Thanks and I've thought about it when I first got the tank it had the back painted blue and I hated it and was going to paint it black after I stripped the blue I just never got around to it.
>>
>>2309573
Just get some of the black plastic from your LFS, or even black construction paper is fine.
Do you mess around with CO2 and all that?
>>
>>2309423
You *could* pit a single bristlenose pleco in there, but its adult size and bioload would make maintenance more difficult and could cause stocking issues.

There are smaller plecos that would be better, or you can get a few Otocinclus instead. The smallest pleco I know of that's commonly available is the clown pleco, but you definitely need some real wood if you get one of those.
Zebra plecos and pitbull "plecos" are smaller, but more difficult to find and more expensive.

>>2309427
Yes. Considering only males are commonly seen on the market, they can actually be rather territorial and are arguably better off alone than fighting over space with a rival.
>>
>>2309581
will driftwood work for clown plecos?
>>
>>2309586
so long as it's *real* driftwood and not ceramic or plastic or something. A lot of L-types need a ton of fiber in their diet that they can only get from wood.

If you're 15 gallon ember tetra dude I personally think you'd be better off with corys and maybe ottocinclus than with any pleco. Most of them are pretty messy (shit a lot) and grow to 5" at the smallest which is pretty big for your tank.
>>
File: IMG_0976.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0976.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Can someone tell me what this plant is?
>>
>>2309600
Looks like mondo grass to me
>>
>>2309600
Not mondo grass. Did it come from a bulb? Some kind of Crinium or Saggitaria, maybe.
>>
>>2309619
found it in a stream so not sure
>>
File: brine.jpg (58KB, 314x508px) Image search: [Google]
brine.jpg
58KB, 314x508px
I wanna grow brine shrimp as feeder for my betta
>buy eggs
>put a small amount of eggs, water and salt into a jar
>wait until they hatch
>feed the brine shrimp with powdered milk
>wait until they grow up
>feed one adult shrimp per week to betta
>add one egg for each eaten shrimp
My biggest concern are infections. I've heard live food can have infections/parasites that can cause the fish to get sick. Should I add methyl blue/epson salt or just a lot of normal salt to keep away infections from the shrimp? Or if I grow the brine shrimp myself they wont have infections?
>>
>>2309627
Almost nothing you posted there is a feasable plan.
Good luck putting one adult in a week and even separating out one egg to begin with.
>>
>>2309637
>Good luck putting one adult in a week
I meant first to raise a generation of like 10-15 adult shrimp and then start feeding them one per week. So by the time I go over the original 20 a group of new adult shrimp will be ready.
>>2309637
>even separating out one egg to begin with
Put a pinch on white paper and use a magnifying glass.
>>
>>2309644
I'm not >>2309637, but separating out eggs is ridiculous. Hatch a small batch at a time and feed them to your fish right after they hatch. They're most nutritious then. Then, start a new batch from eggs.
>>
Hoping for a decently quick answer on this/these questions. When you buy an aquarium hood online(looking at either amazon or a place called pets warehouse) do they tend to come with a bulb already?
also why is it so hard to find products for an aqueon 16g bowfront? are they discontinued or something? I cant seem to find a flat top for the life of me and a hood for 16g is like some kind of fuckin rarity considering the prices Im encountering for them.
>>
>>2309652
Most hoods like that come with a bulb but it's usually cheap and you'll want to replace it if you have plants. If for some reason it doesn't come with a bulb, you could probably find a cheap serviceable bulb at home depot or lowes.

16g bowfront lids are hard to find and more expensive because a 16g bowfront is a weird ass footprint. Usually weird tanks come with hoods, my 46 bowfront did.
>>
>>2309656
i have a 16 and a 36 bowfront that the gf and I got on craigslist/ a closeout sale at petco and neither came with tops so i'm doing a bit of shopping for them because evaporation etc. anyway thanks. I always figured that bowfronts were the weird ones but I guess I didn't take into account that there'd be like a krelboyne of a krelboyne tank
>>
I want to make a ten gallon (maybe more if I can find a slightly bigger tank) for Fiddler crabs. Info is surprisingly hard to find.

So questions-what type of sand, what type of salt, and does the main body of water need to be salted? Or should the salt water be seperate from fresh?
>>
>>2309661
Something like this would be awesome.
>>
>>2309663
make sure you get real plants and do not get any tacky shit
>>
>>2309663
Woah. that is crazy radical.
>>
>>2309666
Ya I was trying to look up whats safe for them andjust lucky bamboo keeps popping up along with a lot of aesthetics shit and 'le betta in a vase', so Im coming here for the more in depth details, or hopefully a good caresheet
>>
>>2309663
>>2309661
Properly rinsed play sand/pool filter sand is fine. You could also use ecoearth which is ground up coconut fiber and holds burrows better than pure sand. The salt should be salt for a fish tank and mixed to a brackish specific gravity around 1.005-1.0015 and be the main body of water. Crabs are pretty tolerable to variable salinity and I'm pretty sure they don't need fresh water if the brackish water is in that range.

Never top off the tank with the brackish water. Preferably distilled/reverse osmosis water. Salt can't evaporate.
>>
>>2309667
>>2309663
That's a land hermit crab tank, right?
>>
>>2309671
Hey thanks a lot man, I saved your post so I can read iy later.

Any advise on cleaning the tank, or when/if I ever need to add more salt? Also how do the plants factor in with the water? Should I keep plants seperate, or will the salt amount not be affected by that?
>>
>>2309676
>>2309671
Hey just noticed a typo in my post. 1.005-1.015. As for plants you probably want the land section not to mix with the water, the salt can kill a lot of plants.

Only add salt during water changes. Mix the new water to the same specific gravity as you will be taking salt out with the old water.

When just topping off with freshwater you should make a mark where the original water level was and try to match that.
>>
>>2309678
Cool. Thanks a lot anon.

I'll check this thread tomorrow too.
>>
>>2309600
cyperus helferi
>>
File: IMAG0185.jpg (2MB, 4000x2240px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0185.jpg
2MB, 4000x2240px
My first Tank (2nd day of cycling), I'm gonna get better plant lighting ( UP-Aqua Pro) but would you guys recommend I get lights that are under my tank length size or just a tad over. My tank size is 87.5cm, so my choices are either 60cm or 90cm
>>
>>2309646
I've heard adult bettas dont like baby brine shrimp.
I wanted to separate a really small amount so they wont make the water too dirty so diseases wont spread,
>>
>>2309690
+1 for Eheim kraut space magic filter

put a dark background on there, it'll make your plants look better.
>>
>>2309683
ty anon
>>
>>2309716
No problem. Just got some recently. It's a true amphibious plant.
>>
>>2309690
depends on what you are going for. if you want to aquascape it later, with more demanding plants, get a 90cm one.

if you happen to be german, try the Chihiro Serie A
https://www.krueger-aquaristik.de/Chihiros-Serie-A-90-cm

I also think it gets exported to other countries. The power can be regulated, since most of the time, you dont need all the lumen it can provide, but as far as price/performance goes, it's almost untouchable unless you consider building your own LEDs
>>
>>2309727
Na m80 I'm Australian, been looking to get more plants soon all low to mid lighting. So i guess ill just get the 60cm one from the sounds of things
>>
>>2309732
then you should be fine, if you just want to keep low lighters. Any problem I could think of is maybe a "spotlight" effect if you put it to close and the areas not covered by the led are not lit, but that's all.
>>
>>2309692
They might have trouble seeing baby brine shrimp, but raising and metering out brine shrimp is going to be a monstrous pain in the ass, and by the time they're adults they'll be mostly chitin anyway.
If you just want good nutrition, try frozen bloodworms and daphnia. You can put a single cube in a zippered bag, add a tiny bit of tank water, let it thaw just enough to where you can flatten it into a sheet, then refreeze it. That way you can just break off a small piece for him each day.

If you really, really want live food, I'd suggest blackworms instead.
>>
if i want to keep a tank without doing water changes, although i'm fine with getting an expensive filtration system, is my only option keeping plants/coral?
>>
>>2309984
The best option is to just not get a tank. Water changes are a required part of an aquarium, as you're constantly putting food (nutrients) in, and they build up since it's a closed environment. The only way you might be able to get away with no water changes is a self sufficient tank with shrimp, but that's all I can think of. But if you're too damn lazy to do a minor water change once a week and a larger one once a month, maybe aquariums aren't for you.
>>
>>2309984
There are threads on Planted Tank dedicated to this actually, but I wouldn't really recommend it.

Heavily planted and lightly stocked tanks can go for a very, very long time without water changes before showing any visible signs of poor health, but they'd arguably be better off with regular water changes.

Nitrates can be removed by certain kinds of chemical (resins) and biological filtration (wet-dry filters), but they're not going to get everything, and eventually you'll probably have problems with deficiencies as well.

That said, a stable, well filtered, heavily planted, lightly stocked tank can pretty easily go 4-6 weeks in between water changes without ill effect.
>>
>>2310001
>>2309984
In planted aquariums with shrimp ive gotten away with doing water changes ever one to two months before.
>>
>>2309727
They have them on eBay as well for US/international folks. You wouldn't want the German version if you lived in the US anyway, given the different plug types.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/281895751667
>>
I'm this guy

>>2306915

One of my diamonds (male, was a 1:3 ratio of males to females) suddenly started swimming upside down. Like, 9am he was fine, no signs of distress. 11am he was upside down and near the bottom. Before I could get my breeder net out the bichir had noticed him and then it was a retrieval mission. Anyone have a clue what happened?
>>
>>2310040
I'm not OP but it looks like they don't have the Australian plug type.
>>
>>2310048
Someone set him to wumbo.
>>
> Got a bigger aquarium for my turtle
> Try to feed it fish, doesn't eat them

So what fish go well with turtles in a 55 gallon tank? He's about three and a half, four inches long.
>>
Why are neon tetras so good, why are they better than other tetras?
>>
>>2310080
Generally fast, schooling fish like danios, tiger barbs, tetras can work, as well as some mildly aggressive fast cichlids, larger peaceful fish, or overall fast, nervous fish. Prolific breeders also work as the can sometimes breed enough to replenish the population in the event some are eaten, such as any livebearer.

But know just because he doesn't eat them now doesn't mean he won't eat them eventually so don't get too attached. And be careful with fish larger than the turtle, as a small turtle can still shred a larger fish or they can potentially harrass and harm very young turtles.
>>
>>2310089
Don't really have experience with fish so guppies sound neat, thanks. Gonna have to do some research on their breeding though.

What about bottom feeders?
>>
File: nematobrycon-lacortei.jpg (84KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
nematobrycon-lacortei.jpg
84KB, 1024x768px
>>2310082
>Why are neon tetras so good
They aren't.
>why are they better than other tetras?
They aren't.
>>
>>2310099
Bottom feeders are a mixed bag, some people have success while others don't. Corys and Otos can work as they're fairly alert. Plecos also work sometimes especially if they have places to hide in but they're sometimes too sedentary and can be torn apart. (Really huge plecos work even with adult turtles but you'd need the tank space for all of that.) Other wise, snails and ghost shrimp are cheap and easily replaceable if eaten, but be wary of parasites.
>>
>>2310102
Some notes,
Corys, otos, and plecos all have spines in their fins that could get lodged in the turtle's throat if he tries to eat them.
Suckerfish like plecos and otos could end up rasping at the turtle's shell, which wouldn't be good for him.
It's really unlikely that any parasites that affect shrimp would jump over to a turtle.
>>
File: IMG_0979.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0979.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Why is my filter purling, should I turn it off or is this normal?
>>
File: image.jpg (955KB, 2446x2727px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
955KB, 2446x2727px
>>
>>2310001
This x10^5

Even the largest aquarium is tiny compared to a natural body of water. It's absolutely necessary to do water changes. They aren't even that hard and don't really take up that much time.
>>
>>2310138
Cute ~ !
>>
>>2310080
Buy ~12 feeder guppies. Way less expensive than any other fish and the breeding process is super cool to watch. If your turtle eats them/their young, NBD, you spent less than $20 on them. And like >>2310089 said, your turtle will probably eat just enough to keep them from breeding out of control.
>>
>>2310001
>>2310139
i bought a house that has a roughly 3x5 foot area that overlooks a staircase. i could just put some plants there or some shitty decor, but i'd rather have an aquarium or terrarium/vivarium. problem is that anything worth keeping in a terrarium/vivarium would require live food which i don't really want to fuck around with, whereas doing water changes would be a bitch due to the height and location of the 3x5 foot area.

so when i said keeping plants/coral that's exactly what i meant. there would be nothing else in the tank.

>>2310034
i wasn't aware of that website. i'll check out the forums.

>>2310035
what did you keep in there, just shrimp?
>>
>>2310149
Corals still have to eat.
>>
>>2309627
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2BKVhFgpVU
>>
>>2306384
Dragonbro here, thought my bro was fucking dead this morning. Turns out he was sleeping, but holy shit is it fucking normal for a dragon goby to just sleep out in the open in his tank? He was laying ON HIS SIDE on the bottom of the tank, just out in the open in the middle of the tank. Lights were off, when I flicked em on he didn't move and I started to panic. I dropped one of his pellets in the water and he sprang to life and ate normally. He's doing normal shit now. Water is fine, everything normal. What the hell was he doing?
I did notice,however, his bottom disc fin (I've seen yahoo answers where they call it an anchor) is a little redish near the base, as if it's irritated but he seems chill as always, active and swimming as always now.
Scared the hell out of me what kind of fucked up fish sleeps in the middle of his tank, on the bottom, on his side? Again, he's compleatly normal now.
>>
>>2310263
That's how I sleep on my bed in the middle open and on my side. I am not a dragon.
>>
>>2310149
Post pics, man.
>>
>>2310263
Keep an eye out. That's all. Sometimes sick fish will do this and then act completely fine.
>>
>>2309456
Got payed though
Getting them out of the 15 and converting to crab tank someday
>>
>>2310149
Corals are animals, they still have to eat too and have their water parameters kept fairly pristine. If it's just plants, I think it could work, granted I've never done anything like that before. But with good lights, fertilizer, and co2 I don't see why it couldn't work. You could possibly throw some shrimp in there as well, they'll eat a lot of microorganisms that grow on plants, while others will eat any algae you might have.
>>
One discus in a 25 gallon, what do you think lads?
>>
>>2310357
no
>>
>>2310357
Pretty sure discus need a shoal. People have done small shoals of discus in tanks as small as 30x12x19 before (which I guess is marketed as 25 imperial gallons in Britain), but unless you can dedicate a lot of money for filtration systems and likely 5+ hours a week for maintenance, they'll probably just wither away over time.
>>
>>2310372
Depends on source of discus. May are now bred in regular tap water with simple filtration. Still sensitive but a hell of lot less sensitive.
>>
>>2309456
I had a bn pleco destroy my diatom problem.
>>
>>2306384
Are planted tanks high maintenance / a good idea for beginners?
>>
File: Untitled.png (254KB, 543x440px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
254KB, 543x440px
>>2310278
this is the only pic i have on hand. the spot with the green tile is what i'm talking about. it's probably about 4.5 to 5 feet above the landing between the two flights of stairs.
>>
>>2310449
Is it a shelf? You'll have to account for it weighing 10-12 lbs per gallon.
>>
File: image.png (188KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
188KB, 750x1334px
>>2310464
>>
>>2310464
>>2310464
it's engineered i joists attached to a concrete wall. the house has a cantilever second floor. support won't be a problem.
>>
>>2310472
That's not counting the weight of the tank itself and anything you put in it besides water (gravel, rocks, etc.)
>>
>>2310496
like i said, the first foot to foot and a half is directly supported by a brick wall.

the second floor is cantilever. this means that the first floor wall isn't where you would expect it, i.e. aligned with the second floor wall. instead it's where you see the inside wall of what you think is a shelf.
>>
So how hard would it be for a complete novice to do a planted tank with some dwarf shrimp and Thai micro crabs? I've never kept any aquatic invertebrates and I've only had one aquarium, which was just a goldfish. I've read some instructions and watched some videos, but I can't really get a feel for how difficult the tank would be to maintain. While I'd love to get a tank up and running, I really don't want to kill a bunch of these guys due to incompetence or a lack of research.
>>
>>2310500
Just pointing out that your precious post came across as a bit smart-assey. Everyone knows how much water weighs.

In any case, with that much natural sunlight hitting the tank, you'll be fighting an uphill battle against algae growth. With dense planting, a good nutrient balance, and efficient, low-load algae eaters (shrimp and snails), it might be manageable, but if it isn't you'll have to chose between scrubbing the tank or having a decorative green cube. Without CO2 that might be harder to achieve, and you'll have to at least occasionally reach over and dose fertilizers for the plants.
Placing dark-colored plastic or paper on the back, sides, and/or lid of the tank can cut down on the amount of sunlight getting in, but it would make it more difficult to see inside of the tank.
Sunlight can also cause moderate temperature swings throughout the day on smaller tanks.

Were you planning on having a filter on the tank? Plants can do okay without one, but they'd appreciate some degree of water flow. Maybe you can work something out with a solar-powered water pump.

You can try looking up forum posts for things such as windowsill and "no tech" aquariums, or for small, filterless outdoor ponds to see what kinds of approaches and experiences other people have had with similar things.

It's an ambitious idea, and it has the potential to be a massive pain in the ass if it doesn't go well. A small trellis with some ivy paired with some potted plants would probably be a lot easier to maintain and still look very good.
>>
>>2310429
Planted tanks can be just about as high- or low-maintenance as you want them to be.
A medium-sized tank with epiphytes and other very low-light plants can be even easier to keep than an unplanted tank, but you can gradually get a more and more complex system as you start adding things like dosing fertilizers, special substrates for plant growth, pressurized CO2 systems, measuring PAR levels for light, etc. etc.
Plants like Cryptocoryne, Anubias, mosses, marimo, Bucephalandra, and Java fern don't need much more than water and a bit of light to survive, so if you stick to those, you won't notice much difference in maintenance versus an unplanted tank.

>>2310509
As long as you cycle the tank before adding the inverts and stick to easy plants like the ones listed above, planted shrimp tanks are about the easiest type of aquarium there is, just stay away from Caridina species (eg. crystal red, bee, blue bolt shrimp). Ghost shrimp are probably the easiest to find, but they tend to be hit and miss on whether or not they survive long. Cherry, yellow, and rili shrimp are examples of Neocaridina species and very easy o care for. Amano shrimp are a Caridina species, but they're an exception and also near bulletproof.
Thai micro crabs can be a bit touchier than dwarf shrimp, but not by much.
>>
File: .png (10KB, 559x467px) Image search: [Google]
.png
10KB, 559x467px
>>2310515
i think you misquoted, i wasn't the one mentioning the weight of water.

i have no problem with having a good filtration system. the only thing i don't want to do is water changes because i know it will be pain to do. i'm starting to debate whether not to go with a vivarium instead. as long as it opens from the front there would be no problem, but accessing it from the top would most likely require a small latter/stool that would be between two flights of stairs, so not exactly safe. the spot just seemed like a good place for vivarium/terrarium/aquarium rather than the usual pictures or plants.

also, here's a drawing of the front profile of the house if there is still some confusion on where exactly this is. yes, the house does look as stupid as you imagine.
>>
>>2310520
Thanks for the advice. What size would be good for the invert tank? I was thinking rather a 10 gallon or 20 gallon long. I know the shrimp and crabs wouldn't need much space, but I'm not sure what's optimal for the plants.
>>
>>2310528

>>2310528

>>2310528
>>
>>2310526
where's your closest water source in relation to that spot? (kitchen, bathroom) because you might be able to rig up some kind of water changer system connecting to a faucet tap for both adding and removing water. It's still a pain in the ass if it requires wrangling a long ass hose but makes it far more viable than doing water changes via buckets. (You're fucked if you try to do this with a reef tank instead of a freshwater tank full of incredibly hardy things)

Otherwise go vivarium/terrarium complete with a simple herp of some kind. A crested gecko can be fine without live food as there are readily available food pastes for them or shoot for a primarily herbivorous herp.
>>
ive got a bunch of 2x6's im going to build a multi lvl tank stand.
Thinking of doing a tank ive seen posted on a fish forum or doing something like the DIy King from youtube has in his channel. Anyone got any pics of some nice multi lvl racks?
My rack is going to be from 4ft or 8 ft long.
>>
I have an extra 10 gallon and a 5 gallon.

How possible would it be to set up a simple reef in either one? No fish or anything really, just a small mini reef. Also if doable, what am I looking at in cost not counting the actual coral?
>>
>>2310464
why are Americans so behind? 1l = 1kg
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.