[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What about this dude?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: jackson-galaxy.jpg (206KB, 1000x939px) Image search: [Google]
jackson-galaxy.jpg
206KB, 1000x939px
What about this dude?
>>
>>2304430

Homosexual date rapist.
>>
His advice always boils down to "play with your cats more" or "take your cat to the vet" which miraculously solves every problem.

Not bad advice, glad it's popular since more stupid cat owners need to hear it.
>>
Aside from the stupid aromatherapy shit he sells, his advice is solid and the info he gives is accurate. Cool dude. Overall helpful to cat owners
>>
>>2304430
points out some pretty obvious stuff but deals mostly with retards so he seems comparatively luminary
>>
>>2304430
>I vote democrat starter pack
>>
>>2304430
He seems like a much cooler dude than Cesar Milan. Cedar looks like somebody who's rude to waitstaff at a family owned restaurant, but this guy seems chill.
>>
His cat toys from the Petsmart are shit
>>
His questionable looks aside, he's great but that isn't saying much. More about the people he is helping more than him. It's very basic shit that anyone could look up themselves but I'm happy he's on the air since that makes the information more available to idiots.
>>
File: 140951684493.jpg (11KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
140951684493.jpg
11KB, 258x195px
In some episodes he seems legtimly helpful like the one with the cat that peed on everything

I also miss when he was featured in The Soup
>>
>>2304454
Now we need one for retarded dog owners. Most dog owners can't even afford the dog they have and never bother to train it.
>>
>>2304430
His advice is for stupid people only
He sounds so fucking stupid
Pseudoscience all the way
Shitty inverse copycat of miraculous Milan
Those glasses
Fucking nu male
Seems like a kid a mother would never love
All in all 4/10
Nothing a 10 year old couldn't figure out
>>
>>2304430

He shills his aromatherapy thing pretty hard, but his advice is generally solid.

Mostly >>2304454, play with your cats, if it looks sick take it to the vet and for fucks' sake your cat is not a dog. Stop playing and handling your cat like it's a dog.
>>
>>2305021
Pls go back to your b8 thread >>2305022
>>
>>2304430
He seems pretty competent. I haven't seen his show but from what i've watched on his youtube he seems to know what he's doing.
What happened to victoria stilwell from it's me or the dog? I follow her on facebook and she seems infinitely more competent than Cheddar Mulatto. Why isn't she on animal planet anymore?
>>
>>2304430
David Cross created character.
>>
>>2304632
I got this mouse one that I throw and my cat chases it, brings it back. Will even play with it himself when he's bored.
>>
It looks like a cat clawed off part of his beard.
>>
The average animal owner is retarded. His advice should be common fucking sense.

>Oh, your cats spraying everywhere? Well maybe don't lock it in a tiny room for 15 hours a day with two other cats.

I think all but two of the cats on his "My cat from hell" show were easily fixed with things that should be common sense. The other two had neurological problems that only medication could fix.

There is nothing special about the guys advice but idiots need to hear it.
>>
>>2304430
He's competent but he ends up mostly dealing with retarded cat owners. I've seen episodes where he fixes litter box issues and aggression issues that I couldn't figure out immediately. But your average cat owner got a cat to neglect it, so most of his show is helpful people not neglect their cat.

>>2305051
Caesar bought out her time slot. Americans fucking love illegal Mexican immigrants
>>
>>2305304
Cesar isn't on animal planet. The fuck are you on about?
>>
>>2305304
Caesar was on Nat Geo Wild
>>2305051
She was booted along with a whole load of shows when Aminal Planet changed out their programs.
>>
>>2305298
He does say some things that aren't too common knowledge, I don't think most cat owners know to have multiple litter boxes per cat, and to put them in social areas.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.