[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walking dog >see bets numale with pitbull >pitbull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0139.jpg (29KB, 417x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0139.jpg
29KB, 417x325px
>walking dog
>see bets numale with pitbull
>pitbull has front attached harness because it's owner is too retarded to teach it not to pull
>he is just standing there letting the dog sniff
>he says something
>dog gives him its attention
>he gives it a treat from some faggy phany pack
>walk a few feet and the dog goes back to sniffing
>this process repeats for at least a block
Why do pitbulls attract literally the worst owners?
>>
>>2305022
Pit bulls look like retardation with a minus in intelligence, the african american of dogs

So people who adopt them and breed them are the same
Liberals, niggers, conservashits, whitetrash.
Stupid people in general
>>
>using a harness to avoid possible trachea damage is bad
>training your dog to focus on you on cue is bad

/pol/ logic
>>
>>2305022
So taking time to train and care for your dog isnt good? Hope to god none of you pol fucks gets a dog other than an obese pug that will just lay on the floor and not need training cause it can't move.
>>
>>2305037
all pitbull threads need to be banned.
it's literally 100% bait at this point
>>
>>2305042
The funny thing is that if you banned /pol/ posters from posting on other boards, that shitposting would stop pretty much immediately
>>
>>2305022
Yeah, I fucking hate shitty ass nigger pit owners who train their dogs. Just put a prong collar on it, you moronic beta FUCK.
>>
>>2305049
>front clip harness
>bribing with food
>"""""TRAINING"""""
lol
>>
>>2305050
Yeah, exactly. Why can't he just hit his dog and put a prong collar on it like us superior trainers? Everyone knows positive enforcement and BRIBES don't work; you gotta show him who's boss like Cesar says.
>>
>>2305052
>Following Caesar's shit
Hang yourself
>>
>>2305061
>tripfag can't detect sarcasm
le sigh
>>
>>2305061
>thinking you can train your dog just by rewarding it
>thinking your shitty dog respects you as alpha while your faggot ass lets it eat first and you don't discipline it
>>
>>2305063
>Le
Reddit?
>>
>>2305065
>tripfag
>obnoxious tripfag
>obnoxious tripfag who's name is fucking DOGE
Are you sure they're the one who's being "reddit" here?
>>
>>2305064
>I am so insecure and a shitty trainer that I have to be an alpha to my dog to feel obsecure
Stupid cunts, Dogs aren't for you
>>
>>2305071
Fucking cunt, It's because the "E" in the "Dog" was supposed to belong to "Ears" but I kept It anyways.
Alpha thing is a myth you dogfucker
>>
>>2305076
Whatever you say, tripfag. Enjoy your shit meme name.
>>
>>2305080
>W-whate-ever y-you s-say t-t-tripfa-ag.....
Oh come on, The shitstorm hasn't even started you dogfucker
>>
>>2305076

What a retarded excuse no it wasn't you typed it deliberately like that. Faggots who go to the trouble of being tripfags don't spell their names wrong.

>>2305052

And how the fuck couldn't you see that was sarcasm. It's basically dripping, are you a touch autistic mate?
>>
>>2305088
I didn't type it deliberately. I didn't give a shit because I'd escape to a new tripcode soon.

By the way, I like fucking my dog in the livingroom and flopping his ears as I yell about how floppy they're
>>
>>2305092

So thats a yes on the autism then
>>
>>2305102
It was a sarcasm m8 aha, Retard. Can't you see the sarcasm aha
>>
>>2305065
God the irony is too much
>>
>beta
At least he's second in command.
>>
@2305061
>tripfag cant into sarcasm
filtered, not even going to give you the satisfaction of a (you)
>>
>>2305119
Dropped my trip to tell you:
I don't want a retard listening to my godlike posts, So thanks.
>>
>>2305022
>buy a particular breed because it's controversial and will get people commenting on your pictures
>be a good person

Pick one.
>>
Solid attempt, but your exacution is lacking a little. You might get a better response from the positively.com comments sections. I'd not complain about the owner letting the dog sniff; it makes it too obvious. Maybe switch the story to dog reactivity and frame it as if the owner is rewarding pulling/lunging.
>>
>>2305042

this
>>
>>2305072
What inspired you to be a name fag?
Are you unaware you are using namefagging incorrectly?
Do you do it just to get laughs out of people?

Genuinely curious.
>>
>>2305104
I cringed
>>
>>2305176
>>2305177

Operant conditioning isn't just for dogs. By paying attention to him, you're giving him exactly what he wants. We have to be consistent to teach him this is unacceptable behavior.
>>
>>2305037
>>2305043
t. liberal

I know you're angry, but what does /pol/ have to do with pitbulls?
>>
>>2305109
>anonymous can't detect sarcasm after telling tripfag he can't detect sarcasm
god the irony is too much
>>
>>2305179
Well, on this board if someone disagrees that pitbulls are not evil vicious monsters hell bent on mauling every child on earth, then you are automatically a pit bull apologist.
So by that way of thinking if someone spouts off liberal nonsense or fairy tales such as free Healthcare, $15 minimum wage, Trump is racist, etc, then you will automatically be labeled as /pol/.
However now for some reason anybody who disagrees with all the negative shit posted about pitbulls on this ANIMALS AND NATURE page, you get labeled as /pol/ as well.
>>
>>2305188
>So by that way of thinking if someone spouts off liberal nonsense or fairy tales such as free Healthcare, $15 minimum wage, Trump is racist, etc, then you will automatically be labeled as /pol/.
I worded that wrong, but I think you get the hint.
>>
>>2305179
>not seeing the way the OP is worded and buzzwords used
>not seeing how irrationally hating one dog breed and their owners is a very /pol/ mentality
cmon man. everything about this screams /pol/ tier b8

also
>/pol/ has become home of the anti pitbull spammer that left /an/ when his threads started being deleted
>a fuckton of these Pitbull hate threads popping up constantly
>after long enough of his spamming /pol/tards started collectively frothing at the mouth at the sight of a boxy headed dog
it's really pathetic to see honestly
>>
>>2305179
/pol/ types enjoy hating pitbulls because it makes them feel like edgy racist snowflakes in the dog world as they do in the human world.
>>
>>2305206

This. Anyone who's been here a while can see the patterns.
>>
>>2305022
Pitbulls attract the worst of the worst shit cuck in society.

>Libtard extremist muh misunderstood breed
>Conservashill extremist muh power symbol dick enhancer
>women, "they're just sooooo of cute XD"
>people who identify as dog enthusiasts, breeding society
>Bums and low class using it for defense

It's a fucking cancer attracting dog. Honestly we need to exterminate the above groups first and then torture are exterminate all Pit breeds.

>b-but what about this bre-

All pit breeds.
>>
File: IMG_9281.jpg (53KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9281.jpg
53KB, 400x366px
>>2305220
>>
>>2305022
So he trains his dog to react to hsi command?
What a shitty owner, right?
>>
On one hand, I would like to think /pol/ (assuming right leaning) would be against a ban on any dogs and take up a position similar but not exactly to that on guns. On the other hand, /pol/ doesn't know shit about dogs and I can see if they in turn say dumb shit based on their hot opinions.

>>2305042
It's only been a hot button issue for the past 2 years. It used to be someone would make a large sweeping statement about a vague description of dogs, a few people would call them a retard and it would die.

>>2305120
Wow aren't you the little Fucking attention whore. You get so butt blasted that someone might not read your post and know who you are that you deliberately find a way around it.
>>
>>2305176
He was a one trick pony, and a shitty one at that. Basically a forced meme about loving floppy dog ears. Then he broke character, started hating floppy ear dogs and ruined the only thing he was good for, forcing shitty memes. Now he does it because he's an attention whoring faggot.
>>
I don't understand why everyone wants to label everyone else /pol/. I'm part of a /pol/ discord and I've only talked to people who genuinely did not give a single fuck about the whole pit bull thing, or they thought a breed ban or the whole pit bulls are monsters thing is bullshit. The only people I've talked to that venomously hate pit bulls like part of /an/ does are actual underage kids, and people not from civilized countries, like the middle East. And none of them really know much about dogs anyway.
>>
>>2305238

See, I'm not sure what kind of reaction OP was going for here. Does he want to paint positive reinforcement in a bad light, or dominance trainers? Pit bull owners or non pit bull owners? People who use front clips or people who don't?

1/10 OP, don't be so hamfisted next time.
>>
>>2305249
Because it's fucking accurate. Go there and make a Pitbull hate thread or just look in one of the ones that get spammed there constantly lately. They use dogsbite as a "credible" source and any attempt to have an actual discussion with them about it gets you labeled a libtard animal rights vegan cuck and lots of memeing about culling them all off. It's because they enjoy being racist fucks and they veiw pitbulls as the nigger of the dog world, so culling them all off fits their agenda. Simple as that.

>>2305244
Like I said, they view pits as they do like blacks. So of course they'll bitch like soccer moms and meme about it.
>>
>>2305206
Ease off the green text
>>
>>2305022
Literally what's wrong with that? Apart from it being a pitbull it makes total sense. He saw you with your dog and was training his dog to not pay attention to other dogs. Sure this should be done with a puppy but it may be a rescue-meme.
>>
I like chubby pits. They look like lil' pigs with their pinkness.
>>
That guy will be there all day doing that with his dog.

He needs pic related and to be shown how to apply and release pressure instantly to communicate to the dog where he should be when walking.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (10KB, 461x319px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10KB, 461x319px
>>2305390
>>
>>2305022

>being this triggered over someone having a nice sniff around the neighborhood
>>
>>2305042
Are pit bulls the new outdoor cats of /an/, now?
>>
>>2305334
>rescue-meme
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2305390
What if he is having fun just letting his dog enjoy the outdoors?
>>
>>2305267
Pitbulls must die
>>
File: IMG_2498.jpg (87KB, 680x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2498.jpg
87KB, 680x346px
>>2305517
>>
>>2305514

I'm having a hearty chuckle because all I can picture is some guy just letting his dog do dog things while OP seethes.
>>
>>2305064

Back to Mexico, little Milanling.
>>
>>2305181
>detrips to respond and can't even get his response directed properly

God damn tripfags are cancerous
>>
>>2305519
http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2015.php

"Together, pit bulls (28) and rottweilers (3), the second most lethal dog breed, accounted for 91% of the total recorded deaths in 2015. This same combination also accounted for 76% of all fatal attacks during the 11-year period of 2005 to 2015."
>>
>>2305493
>I'm a better person and hey did you hear HE IS A RRRESCUE?! Why don't you have a rescue you heartless monster!!
>>
>>2306922
>dogsbite
how new are you around here
>>
>>2306981
better than paying for a BYB or a dog from your sister's 4th "oops" litter
>>
>>2307117
What is the deal with dogsbite again?
I know they base the stats and breed of dog solely on headlines instead of confirmed analysis which is bad enough, but wasn't there another angle to thier "fact" finding?
I take what pitbull apologist as well as the anti pitbull crowd say with a metric ton of salt, they are both one sided and only focus on thier own narratives, but I recall something else about dogsbite that really discredited them, just can't remember what.
>>
>>2305022
>>2305022

I use a harness on my dog

So I can curl my dog while I walk my dog

get /fit/
>>
>>2307132

From what I read, the 'source' of all the publications is just one woman who got bit by a dog as a kid. Add that to the fact that they perpetuate the myth that pit bulls have locking jaws, which has been disproven by vets, and you have a lovely shitsauce cocktail.
>>
>>2307138

I curl my dog while playing tug of war. Exercise for him, exercise for me.
>>
MR WORL WIDE

DALE
>>
>>2307132
The lady that runs dogbites isn't any sort of researcher, she's just a lady with a web development degree that was bit by a pit bull. She also registered her blog as an educational non profit organization so she gets tax cuts and donations just to write a blog.

Honestly I should look into writing a blog and calling it a charity. I could do that on top of a full time job.
>>
>>2307153
>>2307254
>started by a lady who was bit by a dog
Get, think she might be a little one sided?
>>
>>2307132
>>2307153
The only major animal group that is willing to work with them is PETA, which should tell you a lot
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.