[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: things you say to troll animal lovers IRL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: owl-laughing.jpg (68KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
owl-laughing.jpg
68KB, 900x675px
>mfw I say seagull in the presence of bird watchers
>>
>>2259307
>>>/b/ is that way lad
>>
Do seagulls trigger bird watchers?
>>
>>2259517
Yes, because there's is no gull species called "sea gull".
>>
>>2259307
Call a grackle or redwinged blackbird a crow and watch their facial expressions. So many people can't tell the difference and it rustles my jimmies.
>>
>>2259307
I know this is super cliche, but it's always funny to casually refer to a dolphin as a fish and watch people react lightning-fast to be the first one to correct you, like this isn't one of the most well known animal facts out there.
>>
>>2259307
birb photography is one of my hobbies and i didn't know this bothered people. i call them seagulls all the time. i never go out to take pictures with other people along though, so that's probably why it has never come up.
>>
>>2261388
They get super triggered because "derp not all gulls live near the sea!"
>>
>>2261401
But they're supposed to live by the - they only come inland because of dumps and human settlement. It would be like getting upset about the common name 'woodlouse', because a lot of woodlice live under concrete and man-made objects instead of wood.
>>
File: 1478050034147.png (270KB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
1478050034147.png
270KB, 500x626px
>>2261404
*by the sea
>>
>>2261401
>derp not all gulls live near the sea!"
So, are the ones that live by the bay called bagels then?
>>
>>2261404
I know man, I know. They don't get up in arms with something like the Eurasian Wigeon when it's seen in America, but seagull sets em off. Names are broad and passing, no reason to get upset.

>>2261406
lelz
>>
I support PETA.
>>
>>2261328
Actually there is a fish people in Florida call "dolphin". Most other parts call them Mahi mahi.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.