[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck does /an/ hate cats now. Has the general attitude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: cozyasscats.jpg (426KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
cozyasscats.jpg
426KB, 1200x900px
Why the fuck does /an/ hate cats now. Has the general attitude on kitters changed or is it like 2 or 3 faggots who don't like cats and shit post in every thread that has cats.

Also fug u shitters, kitters are great.
>>
File: 1442415992751.png (63KB, 642x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1442415992751.png
63KB, 642x1083px
cats are glorified rats and their owners are nutjobs.
>>
/an/ hates outdoor cats because they fuck up the ecosystem and their owners are parasite-riddled morons that try to justify their irresponsible care with "but it's natural!" or anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>2242549

I can agree with that. I dont think cats should be outdoor animals. They are perfectly fine as indoor pets.

But if they're using that as an excuse to hate all cats, well thats just silly.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 500x333px
>>2242542
>catfags are so unoriginal they have to rip off puppers to describe their shitty pests

Sad!
>>
>>2242558
People have been calling things they like in kind for ages. Fuck off
>>
>>2242552

Eh. I think only trolls hate indoor cats.

If a cat goes outside unsupervised, that's an issue. Nobody really gives a shit if the cat goes out in your backyard and can't escape.

Aside from the outdoor thing, I just think they're assholes that fucking reek.
>>
they're the grossest animal

i hate when i go to the grocery store and have to smell the cat people
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 640x718px
>>2242562
No they haven't dipshit

Pupper was original and flows so much nicer than the ripoff "kitter"
>>
>>2242546
>if people don't circlejerk muh meme pet it's a conspiracy of a few people!

Nope, this board rightfully hates cats

Go back to rÄ—ddit
>>
>>2242558
All of this pupper, kitter, doggo shit needs to die to be quite honest family. Reddit teir
>>
>>2242546
>Yep it's basically just bugguy and a couple of faggot-orbiters.

You wish. A lot more people hate cats than you think. But cats are like children and women in the US - you can't just outright say you hate them when talking to other people face to face. So cat lovers assume that everyone adores their precious little furbabies. Because who is going to say "I fucking hate cats" to someone that is gushing about their glorified rodent? Only on the internet. And the internet is ripe with cat-hate.

Because the internet is where say things that we can't say to your face due to social acceptability. Also, no one likes your kids, we're just obligated to act like we give a shit.
>>
i know what it is.

the internet loves cats, who doesn't they're adorable.

/an/ wants to be different so they say they hate cats since its cool to be a contrarian. so hip. you guys truly are unique. every other board does this with insert thing here. it's kinda pathetic.
>>
I've always been a dog person, because in my family, we had nothing but dogs. Never cats. Whenever I would visit a family member, no matter how distant they were in the family tree, they always had a dog. Sure, whenever I visited a friends house I seen a cat or two, but I always stayed far away from the creature.

Cats were unfamiliar to me and scared me because I couldn't read them like I could a dog. They gave me an uneasy vibe. They're mysterious.

I never hated cats per se, just loved dogs. I don't really hate any animal except for some insects.

This all changed when I went to my grandpa's house and he showed me a little grey kitten he had just received. His name was Smokey, and he was very adorable.

I was scared to hold him at first, but when I did I immediately fell in love.

He was so gentle and small.

Ever since then I have wanted a cat.

Cat and dog haters annoy me.

It's like all cat haters ever do is complain about cats because the think they are selfish and lazy. It just gets tiring. They don't think of what the cat really means to a person. Some cats are very special.

Dog haters irritate me because almost every one I have meant say they are scary or annoying because they bark. Wow, okay, so one dog bit you as a kid because you were ANNOYING it and now you hate all dogs. I'll admit I have had bad experiences with dogs a couple times so I guess I can understand the fear, but I must admit the relationship between a dog and man is very special. Probably the most special and complex of any interspecies interaction, but I am a bit bias because I own two dogs.
>>
>>2242591
I feel like this could be said about dogs, too. Except I think dog people are a bit worse. Most people except cats to be more independent, but more people will call their dogs their baby and let them poop in your yard
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 500x486px
>>2242597
>poop in your yard

Are you kidding me? Most catfags will let their shitty pests roam free, poop in your yard, and kill animals there too

Cat owners are as shitty and lazy as their awful pets, when someone owns a cat it's a pretty strong indicator that they are a bad person
>>
>>2242597
>I feel like this could be said about dogs, too.

Cats.Dogs.Kids. It's all the same. I don't know why everyone is so hung up on other people liking their underlings (then half of these owners don't do anything to keep their underlings from pissing off other people). Whatever.

I don't even bother anymore. I tell people exactly how to handle my dogs. You don't come in the door and greet them in a high pitched voice and start reaching for them - they ignore the advice, then get slobbers all over their nice pants. Fuck off with that whining. I told you not to do it. Great Pyrenees will wreck your clothes. My dogs are trained not to greet humans until they're greeted. And guess what your retarded ass just did? Some people I've told dozens of times and they still do it. Them hating my dog over it is THEIR problem.
>>
>>2242597
dogs are able to be trained to detect drugs, weapons, and save lives.

the only thing special cats can do is spread toxoplasmosis.
>>
>>2242542
Outdoor cats destroy the ecosystem and their owners are careless and lazy.

Indoor cats I don't really have anything against but I won't go to a cat owners house because it is disgusting. I don't care how much you clean the litter; if you have an indoor cat your house stinks
>>
>>2242604
I don't disagree but dog lovers will also let their pup rip off a stranger's face and the entire community blame the stranger.

>>2242606
>Them hating my dog over it is THEIR problem.
When was the last time you smiled or were courteous to another human? But, I think people are more important than a pet. Your dog is still a dog and will eat your body when you're dead.
>>
>>2242546
>(made even funnier if you've seen what bugguy looks like)

pic plz
>>
>>2242628
>But, I think people are more important than a pet.

All I said was it's not my responsibility to ensure other people like my dog past what's reasonable. If a person insists on hating something, it is not because that certain something has failed at being likeable. It's because that person is hellbent on hating on it.
>>
>>2242628
That's only pit bull owners
>>
>>2242637
>I own 5 companies, one is for breeding outdoor-cats that I release indiscriminately into the wild. Another is a backyard breeding operation for pitbulls I train for dog fighting. I also breed pugs and german shepherds with an extremely sloped back, so they usually crawl around.

do you have like 4 phds or how do you manage that?
>>
>thing is alright
>lots of thing in your face
>now we hate it
Eventually there will be 20.000.000.000 humans who will think the same about each other.
>>
>>2242878
>implying humans have ever collectively been in the 'alright' phase
Nah we hate each other more as every day passes, look at the state the world's in right now
>>
>>2242584
Fuck you, nigger.
>>
>>2242549
Toxoplasmosis is more relevant in meat and bugs than any other animal. Also studies are done on small islands where the cats don't have any predators and the retarded locals feed them.
>>
>>2242548
My cat loves outside for 18 years. Coming and going as he pleased. I stopped counting all the bats, rats, mice, birds, rabbits, and weasels he brought back. He died of old age. My favorite memory of him is stealing a steak off my neighbors grill as soon as he walked in. Many laughs were had.
>>
>>2243483
Lived* sorry it's that toxoplasmosis beneficial bacteria
>>
>>2243487
>toxoplasmosis
>bacteria

You failed high school biology, didn't you?
>>
>>2243488
Sorry I'm going to filter you out.
>>
>>2243491
>being this butthurt about being wrong

top lel
>>
>>2243495
Sorry you don't have any beneficial bacteria living in you.
>>
>>2243487
It's a ducking parasite which obviously has taken over your brain. Disgusting.
>>
>>2243483
If it lived outside it wasn't your cat. It was a feral/stray cat. It's too bad no one put it down earlier and just let it destroy the ecosystem for 18 years.
>>
>>2242548
kill yourself
>>
>>2243556
No. We got him when he was a kitten. My cat single handely ruined 25 square miles of forest and wiped out all the species. I need to find another bad ass cat.
>>
>>2243556
Feral cats don't come home and get some loving. Maybe that toxo from that steak you ate or that bug that bit you is clouding your brain.
>>
>>2243597
>>2243599
If a cat lives outside, it doesn't have an owner. Actual pet owners give enough of a shit about their pets to take care of them. You outdoor cat "owners" are just lazy fucks that attract strays by feeding them.
>>
>>2243599
>cat owner accusing others of having toxoplasmosis

Funny. I hope you don'tmdrive; toxoplasmosis doubles your chances of getting into a car accident and comes exclusively from cats.
>>
>>2243616
I owned my cat and it lived outside and inside
>>
>>2243618
Toxoplasmosis mainly comes from meat, bugs, and a slew of animals. 95% of people with never know they have it and it goes away on its own. Those that do are already in poor health.
>>
>>2243707
It was a stray that you let into your house occasionally like a disgusting fuck. If you owned it you would have been taking care of it, as in not letting it roam outdoors unattended.
>>
>>2243713
I got it from a shelter. I owned him and he had food in the kitchen when he came in for the night. I was responsible.
>>
>>2243713
Why are you taking the b8?
>>
File: neko-punch.gif (2MB, 292x246px) Image search: [Google]
neko-punch.gif
2MB, 292x246px
Cats are evil!
>>
>>2243732
>responsible
>letting your cat roam outdoors unattended

Pick one.
>>
>>2243711
>Toxoplasmosis mainly comes from meat, bugs, and a slew of animals

all toxoplasmosis comes from a cat at some point.
>>
>>2242548
if cats are rats how come they are cats

get rekt you tripfagging nigger

back to whatever message board you came from
>>
>>2243870
>back to whatever message board you came from
it was probably >>>/mlp/
>>
File: card00937_fr.jpg (43KB, 600x382px) Image search: [Google]
card00937_fr.jpg
43KB, 600x382px
>>2243778
I hate this so much. it's typical behaviour of an animal that knows it can get away with anything because it's physically weaker and thus protected by the owner.

like a woman beating a man and knowing he cant hit back. or a small dog being a dick towards a very big dog.

just once, I fondly envision, just once I want to kick a little japper so hard in the face as to break its jaw. maybe it will learn something
>>
>>2243838
False
>>
>>2243910
Dogs and cats are absolute cancer. They're the same thing. Only love you for food and when food stops coming they'll move on to whoever will feed them. They'll turn on you.
>>
>>2243910
It's typical behavior of any animal. Cats and dogs are known to not like each other. Fuck. First post I read on this board and it's absolute cancer.
>>
>>2243916
>woman detected

>>2243914
>They're the same thing. Only love you for food and when food stops coming they'll move on to whoever will feed them.
that is demonstrably false. dogs clearly have a deeper social bond with their "providers", if you wanna call them that.

as for you pseudophilosophical garbage-argument that
>he doesnt really love you because he needs food to survive!!!11
yeah it's garbage. like you.
>>
>>2243874
>>>/lgbt/

Fags not welcome here
>>
>>2242548
>their owners are nutjobs.
Exactly infact they have a brain parasite in them.
>>
>>2243912
Toxoplasmosis can't reproduce without cats, it has to start from a cat at some point.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.