[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is all the advice "don't hit your cat"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12

File: Cat-cats-32958715-1440-900.jpg (182KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cat-cats-32958715-1440-900.jpg
182KB, 1440x900px
Is all the cat advice written by cunts (women)?

I don't want to hear shit about cunts owning cats.

Any men own cats? How do you handle them?
Cat has scratching posts, scratched furnishings anyway.

When he hisses at me he gets thrown out of the house at the least. If he fights more he gets beaten.

And if any cunt want's to come have a problem with that, with your fucking cunt laws... just like any male in your cunt society: don't got nothing to lose.

Everything men want to do is outlawed anyway: from guns to girls.

Cat is 3 months old now (got it when it was 4 weeks, was on property, is neutered)

Advice (other than execution: yes I know I could donate him to the 'coons, don't need to remind me)
>>
men don't own cats, cuck.
>>
>>2224486
Cats aren't particularly intelligent AND you keep rewarding your cat for being an ass. Advice is either to give it to someone more competent or just kill it and make a nice stew.
>>
File: tumblr_n4z0t1sX7U1sfkjgyo1_1280.jpg (233KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4z0t1sX7U1sfkjgyo1_1280.jpg
233KB, 1280x853px
>>2224493
>Cats aren't particularly intelligent
they're not much smarter than a tortoise, anon.
>>
>got a cat at 1 month old
>let a kitten out at 3 months
>3 month old is neutered

Sure...
>>
>>2224489

Call me a cuck to my face, piece of shit, I have nothing to lose in your feminist cunt world where you pieces of shit have banned everything good for males.

>>2224493
If it is bad it gets beaten or choked (it has, at times shit itself in fear) and then is physcally thrown like a baseball out or locked in a cubard or bathroom

Then it crys to be let back in.

How is it being rewarded?

No I won't give it to someone more competent: it is an animal: a toy. (Example: What girls used to be before cunts gained power and thus men didn't need to get pets)

>2224502
Found cat on side of house at 3.5 or 4 weeks (discovered a nest). It's eyes were still blue, it was 0.75 of a pound.
Got the cat neutered at 2 months old.

Go ahead and doubt me, piece of shit, I don't see what's there to disbelieve.
>>
>>2224493
Wow
>>
>>2224498
For someone with such a great life and gifted with such extensive knowledge on everything you sure do spend a lot of time on 4chan with the plebs.
>>
>>2224521
If you hit a male cat, but don't kill it, the cat thinks that you are it's enemy and will just keep attacking you. The reason all the advice is to not hit your cat is because hitting your cat rarely works
>>
>>2224521
>hitting a cat
>everything good for males.
I guess you must feel 'dominant' doing that, lmao.
>>
>>2224523
He only has knowledge is gardening. The rest is in ornamental reptiles.
>>
>>2224530
You're obviously an idiot.
>>
>>2224521

4 week olds aren't even fully weaned. How do you neuter a kitten that young? What vet does that?
>>
File: 1460955176194.png (156KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1460955176194.png
156KB, 500x450px
i cant believe you fags fall for such obvious bait
>>
>>2224542
Okay plont
>>
>>2224486
This would be great b8 if this board gave a shit about cats. Please, hit your cat. It deserves it.
>>
>>2224486

This has nothing to do with being male or female. If you aren't a troll, you're just a hot headed idiot who should have any pets if you can't control yourself and understand that cats don't speak English, and they damn sure don't speak "Angry fucktard"
>>
Post video of you choking out the cat, OP
>>
What's this about cats?

What am I missing?
>>
>>2224795
>/r9k/ say:
>Found the woman
>>
>>2224795
> English, and they damn sure don't speak "Angry fucktard"

Dogs speak (understand) both. Yet another confirmation of the superior animal
>>
>>2224918
Dogs learn 100 words on the regular cats 25-30 theyll learn them in any language
>>
>When he hisses at me he gets thrown out of the house at the least. If he fights more he gets beaten.

That explains why he does those things.

Cats don't respond to negative feedback the same way dogs do. People say not to hit cats because it gets you a cat that hates you anytime you're not feeding it. You're literally the exact reason people think cats are assholes who don't care about their owners. Because yours is exactly that.
>>
>>2224486
Because you made your own issues here.
He hisses at you because he doesn't like you (and is probably also afraid of you) because you throw him around and beat him.

The anon above me already said it, but cats aren't dogs, and beating them doesn't teach them anything, it only makes them nasty to deal with.
>>
File: 1470932135197.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470932135197.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
I've always said /an/ is the easiest board to troll and they're proving me right yet again.

Guys this bait is even less sophisticated than the series of 'my boyfriend wants a shibe' posts and you still fell for it.

Fucking shameful
>>
>>2224952
Problem is, people really are that stupid about animals. I know people that beat their dogs and then act all surprised when their dogs bite them or become afraid of them. I know people that won't get their animals neutered solely because it would make them feel less masculine. Nothing about OP's post is really very different from some of the people I know.
>>
>>2224950
>2 options:
>1) Allow cat to hiss and attack you with impunity
>(he's attacking you with loooovvee)
>2) Take charge and control cat
>Cat HATES you and you deserve to be attacked by both cat and the enforcers of womyns will (police).

Great advice roasties.

There was a man here who has other ideas than "just do whatever your cat wants" womynist bullshit, he doesn't seem to be posting now.
>>
>men
>owning cats
>>
>>2224950
>Because you made your own issues here.
Yea, one should just allow a kitten to hiss at you. Just let it do whatever it wants.

Anyone got better advice, I don't want to here it from the roastie cunt womyn.
>>
>>2224963
>Men
>Owning girls

Women banned that, it was the very first thing they banned.

Anyway, cat was free, was 4 weeks old, figured it might turn out ok as it wasn't too old when I picked it out of it's nest.

Rubs up against me, chirps, is friendly sometimes, but also claws furnishings and sometimes hisses: those are unacceptable things.

Just like women having all the rights they have now and banning everything males liked.
>>
Anyone who isn't a literal cunt garbage piece of shit here? I don't want to hear what roasties have to say: you own the whole world now: get fucked.

Atleast cat is cute and cost nothing.
>>
I had one until recently.
Flat out refused to come with me when we were evacuating due to flooding so he got left. I knocked the food over on the counter and left the window open and havent seen him since.
>>
What's the deal with cats and what's going on here?
>>
>>2224967
How did that make you feel. What is your opinion on OP's post?
>>
>>2225051
Im fairly sad and put bowls of cat food outside for him everyday i was over tearing sheetrock and i sulation out. Even emailed all the people with a picture+location and got nothing so best i can hope is he ran out once the water went down and got picked up and adopted since we only got 2-3 feet.
He may have been an asshole but he was my asshole.

Op just sounds like some angry faggot who has an animal he makes no effort to understand
>>
>>2224486
So your methods aren't working? Why do you think that is?
>>
File: 1459677983380.png (224KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
1459677983380.png
224KB, 500x575px
>>2224486
Heyo, I'm a cat man.

Own two 7 year old brothers and a 2 year old scamp, fostered and adopted out a lot of cats though in the past couple of years.

Here's the trick to not wind up as a "cat's pet" but rather as the "cat leader."

1. Adopt them young and essentially become a Mother/Father figure. Meaning feed, groom, pet and love; while at the same time introducing conflict where you protect them.

A good first step for this is while they are young, go for walks with them; first with leash, a few months later leashless, if they identify you as the leader, they never go outside a 10 foot radius without feeling uneasy that you aren't there.

As per cat discipline, its best to reinforce that you are the cat leader by establishing the pecking order. This means "roaring" and "swatting" (if need be)

Roaring works exactly like you'd think, Raising your voice (but not to a frightening level, just a quick "HEY.") It's enough to placate bad behavior, if a cat continues to misbehave, at times a quick tap to the forehead/nose is needed.

Again, this is only for cats who have recognized you as the pack leader, this does not work for cats who haven't warmed up to you, or don't respect you.

For older cats that are adopted in, you essentially need to make them kittens again. Baby them, nurture them, make them reliant on you, while slowly enforcing your position as pack leader. Its harder with older cats because they understand more of their world outside of you. Most likely with older cats >3 years, you get a mutual respect; however some cats are beyond helping. Cats who have had extreme traumas, or have been feral for more than 2 years are extremely difficult to nurture, let alone break in. It's best to treat them as you would a shell shocked veteran; caring yet respectful of boundary.

Since your cat is young, it shouldn't be too hard to raise it properly.

Oh, important thing Feed them canned meat with dry kitten food. Helps them grow healthy.
>>
>>2224486
>>>/r9k/
4/10 bait made me give a (you)
>>
>>2224623
A vet that lives in some edgy retard's imagination, obviously.
>>
File: 1473889117633.png (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473889117633.png
42KB, 400x400px
>>2225067
>>
>>2224528
>dedicates several hours a week to aggressively shitposting and fantasising about killing domestic cats
You must feel 'dominant' doing that, lmao.
>>
>>2225067
Excellent post. Thank you very much.
>>
>>2225067
>being this incredibly beta
>>
>>2224967
>letting your cat boss you around

You don't deserve to have a pet you pathetic piece of human fifth.
>>
>>2224486
>being this homosexual
>>
File: 230942834098.png (188KB, 900x1532px) Image search: [Google]
230942834098.png
188KB, 900x1532px
>>2225128
>not being able to read
>>
>>2225153
It's some dude pretending that he's the fucking queen of cats by swatting at them and "roaring" at them. Having a cat is beta on its own; this is just ridiculous.
>>
File: vintage-cat-postcards-3.jpg (167KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
vintage-cat-postcards-3.jpg
167KB, 500x260px
>>2225159
Tl;Dr Edition:
Go back to /r9k/ with shitty bait or go actually adopt a pet you incredibly sad person.

I don't know if you have reading comprehension of a normal adult, however here are my extended thoughts on your opinions.

I've been married for 4 years now with two children, but you are still free to make your assumptions friend.

I don't know what country or town you've come from, but if your honest opinion of cats is that low then that's kind of sad. Like South Koreans eating dogs and hamsters sad.

I'm pretty sure you are just throwing contrarian bait because this is 4chan, where you are supposed to have the opposite reaction and opinion to other people; but the lack of reading comprehension, coupled with a summary that reinforces your previous opinion makes me think you are taking your opinion seriously.

So you are either bait; to which well played for making me respond, or a very sad person who has yet to actually have similar comforts in their life.
>>
I'm a man with a 3 month old kitten. Wouldn't recommend beating it as the kitten doesn't understand the causal effect that it's behavior results in beating, instead you just propagate fear and reinforce that it should hate you. Advice: take good care of your pet shithead
>>
>>2225395
This.
It's of pretty debatable morality, but hitting a dog at the right moment does teach it shit.
It doesn't work nearly as well with cats though because they have a different social structure and it's likely to just start viewing you as a threat.
>>
>>2224521
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsZMbs5PC64
>>
>>2225388
>continues to swat at his fucking cats

Faggot
>>
People on this board sure do seem to have a disliking of cates.

Why the h8?
>>
File: Untitled.gif (561KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.gif
561KB, 625x626px
>>2224486
I only read the title of the thread and my bait senses went crazy.
>>
File: 1292415274769.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1292415274769.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>2226547
/an/ should celebrate caturday.
>>
>>2225395
t.faggot
>>2225414
>It's of pretty debatable morality
t.woman
Men are the masters of the animals, decreed by the God.

>>2225067
Only worthwhile comment.

Everyone else either kills cats on sight or worships them.
>>
wtf I want everyone in this thread to be banned
this is unacceptable.
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>2226557
Why? What is it that you object to?
>>
Sure are alot of women in this thread.

>>2226548
t. woman

>>2226557
t. woman

Automatic invalid opinion: as enemies of men who just want men who disobey their will imprisoned.
>>
>>2226560
see
>>2226548
>>
>>2226553
Fuck off you condescending schizophrenic
>>
The only time I have ever hurt a cat on purpose was when my roommate's cat decided that my bird would be interesting to stalk and pounce on.

I grabbed him while he was starting to jump, yelled no in his face, and hit him once on his head with mild force. I've had to do that a couple more times but now he's afraid of getting near my bird so he's learned his lesson.
>>
my cat has never hissed at me, ever
>>
File: 4288263.jpg (13KB, 305x308px) Image search: [Google]
4288263.jpg
13KB, 305x308px
>>2224486
Is there anything gayer than a man owning a cat for companionship?
>>
These animals seem to get hated or worshiped, rather than taken as they are like every other animal.

What is this?

Toxiosomething doesn't seem to be 100pct meme.
>>
>>2224914
OP is abusing his cat because he feels insecure around girls
>>
>>2227265
bugguy
>>
File: 2016-09-05_22-56-54.png (82KB, 605x827px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-05_22-56-54.png
82KB, 605x827px
>>2227283
Take toxoplasmosis out of the equation if you believe it makes people crazy, and you're left with cat hate

Said hate is based on myths such as bird genocide and 2cats = 6 billion cats in 10 years for example

You will notice there's huge anti-free roam propaganda on this board

An un-neutered pet is very bothersome if kept indoors, so anti-free roam propaganda is mechanically pro-neuter

Let's see what happens with neutered, indoor pets:

- No more free kitties. Breeder lobbies happy
- Special pet food for neutered pets: pet food lobbies happy
- Chronic illnesses in neutered pets (due to their metabolism being fucked up): vet lobbies happy

Pic related; dog owner talk about neutering
>>
>>2227360
pretending it's a myth doesn't make it one.

leaving your cats outdoors to fend for themselves is animal abuse.

damaging the ecosystem because you're too lazy to play with your cat is animal abuse and eco-terrorism.

keep your cat shill propaganda for yourself, you've already caused 33+ species to go extinct it doesn't need (but will be) more.
>>
>>2224486
As a man that owns cats, when they misbehave I'll either put them in time out or squirt then with a bottle in extreme cases. I don't hit them because I'm not some mongoloid dipshit.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.