[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perfect girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

I'm fairly new to the this whole relationship thing. What can I do to make myself a near perfect girlfriend and maintain a good relationship with my boyfriend?
>>
>>18731037
Do whatever he says like you're his pet woman
>>
Don't cheat.
>>
>>18731037
Don't try to be the perfect girlfriend. I tried for very long and ultimately it made me unhappy and made my relationship fail.

Be yourself. Do what makes you happy. Try to learn what you want and need in a relationship.
By all means, be kind to your partner and listen to him, communicate and compromise, go out of your way to meet his needs. But don't become a person you are not to make him happy, or do anything that makes you really unhappy just because he wants you to.
If you are happy doing things that make him happy, your relationship will be amazing. If you have to be someone you're not to be the perfect girlfriend, you will hurt a lot and it won't last long.
>>
Nice Jessica Clements picture
>>
File: uilike.gif (2MB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
uilike.gif
2MB, 400x268px
>>18731043
fuck you.
>>18731037
don't live your life through others. Not worth it in the long run. By that i mean don't become an object. You're a person, a person has faults, including your boyfriend. Becoming a better person is evolution but that change should be relative to you, not another. You're new to this and here's a hard truth. Your relationship probably won't last. Therefore you must work on yourself, not the relationship because you're going to be with you for the rest of your life. Corny i know, obvious to the point that it's overlooked. There's no such thing as perfection, you can't be perfect, your bo can't be perfect and if you try then it is inevitable that it will cause you or your bo pain. Don't be a dick, don't be too clingy or jealous. Other than that i can't say because i don't know you. Understand though there is no such thing as a perfect relationship. Entropy increases over time. Cynical and jaded outlook? Most definitely but i've been around the block and the best relationships i've had were with people that understand that there are 2 people involved. 2 faulty, imperfect people.
>>
No male "friends", no cheating, sex everyday (or whenever possible), surprise him with kinky sex some times. And don't be too clingy, that is a big turn off.

Other than this, be yourself and be happy.
>>
>>18731037
Unironically, 'bee urself.'
I also advise you not to put out until marriage. The roving leftist brigade will pile into me for this, but hear me out: the """sexual revolution""" of the 60s and 70s not only turned most women into promiscuous whores, but it also changed the mentality of men into extremely predatory and avoidant assholes. That is, you need to avoid becoming a victim of pump-and-dump culture by saying to your bf that, while you like him, you are waiting until marriage to go further than kissing.

If he accepts that, he'll stick around. Then you can see where the relationship takes you.
A lot of men will bail immediately if they hear these words, though, which is sickening. It'd be music to my ears to hear it.

Another thing, never tolerate him pressuring you into sex. If he stays with you, but constantly nags you, that is a horrible sign.
>>
>>18731299
> sex everyday (or whenever possible)
Christ, no. That's the equivalent of drug use. Temporary high that leaves the person a destroyed husk.
If she breaks up with her bf after this, she's essentially ruined herself off of this retarded advice.
>And don't be too clingy
Honestly, it depends. "Clingy" as in committed is perfectly fine, and I'd like that, but if you mean "texting every 20 minutes and demanding a response within 5," yeah, don't do that.
Reminder that men looking to use women as cock sleeves don't want commitment, which is why "clinginess" is a turn-off to them. If they're like that, OP, kick them to the curb. Nothing good will come of it.
>>
>>18731336
Why are you trying to give advice on sex and relationships when you are a kissless virgin?
>>
>>18731037
Actually care about him and his interests, don't make it all about you.
>>
>>18731353
Nothing wrong with being a virgin. It would be pathetic only if I shared your hedonist views and attempted to get laid, but failed every time. But I don't do that. I have no interest in partaking in the disgusting orgy of modern society.

>why are you giving advice
Because statistics don't lie. And on a basic psychological level, the effects of promiscuity and the sexual revolution are obvious. You're no better than the republicunts saying "lelel you can't talk about climate change unless you have a degree in X!!!"
Fuck off.

OP, you might not agree with my views, but I beg you, don't discount them out of hand. There is a reason why such things were valued so highly, and it is NOT just a result of "patriarchy."
>>
>>18731037

Be honest with him no matter what the perceptual impact is

In time this is what people appreciate the most
>>
>>18731377
You keep mentioning statistics. How about posting them instead of rambling about them?
>>
>>18731377
Your viewpoint is bible belt american. You should get out more, i doubt you've moved more than 500 miles from the place you were born.
>>
File: DCcGRFPV0AE5iPV.jpg (248KB, 1200x1015px) Image search: [Google]
DCcGRFPV0AE5iPV.jpg
248KB, 1200x1015px
>>18731398
Every fucking time. You're all fucking brain-dead, holy shit.
>>18731418
There is a reason why pretty much every religion values chastity. It isn't an arbitrary decision to promote it.
>You should get out more
Cosmopolitan scum.
>>
>>18731431
Statistics, not braindead /r9k/ memes that only low intellect bitter virgin manchildren believe in.
>>
>>18731431
Okay dude. Serious question. You are 19, a kissless virgin, never had a job, and live in the basement. Do you seriously think that posting angry retarded memes on a Cambodian pottery forum all day long will result in a pure virgin 10/10 waifu magically appearing in the basement one day?
>>
File: real truth.gif (769KB, 500x250px)
real truth.gif
769KB, 500x250px
>>18731431
LOL. keep your narrow minded viewpoint, see where that gets you. Did i hit a nerve? Let me guess you either A: wear hats indoors B: chew tobacco or C: don't have any female friends whatsoever. The fact that you hunt and drive a monster truck goes without saying. You are the literal definition of redneck trash.
Religion promotes it because it's a means for control. Do you know how marriage started? It was a system to move the responsibility of a female from the father to the husband. That's because society in the beginning was based on physical aptitude. Farming, hunting, war all require a physical aptitude that women have a natural disadvantage when compared to men. Women were only important in the raising of children. But times have changed. You are a sheep. Go 'bah' somewhere else.
>>
if you have friends that are a "liability", as in, they have shit morals and whatnot, distance yourself. they will cause you problems later. one "girls night" or winery trip where you get pushed on some guy because you're drunk and "no one will find out anon!" and all trust is gone.

if they're perpetually single, short term relationships or "can't find a good man", keep them at a social group meetup level, nothing close
>>
Swallow.
>>
>>18731437
It's not a meme.
>ad hominem, ad hominem
Retard-level discourse.
>>18731446
>irrelevant, ad hominem, strawman, strawman, strawman, strawman
"""Argument""" disregarded.
>>18731474
>narrow-minded
How? I don't believe in sex outside of marriage. That's it.
>A: no
>B: no
>C: yes, I go to uni and the women there are overwhelmingly liberal trash. I have no reason to associate with them, nor would they want to associate with me.
>Religion promotes it because it's a means for control.
Precisely, and that control is necessary, lest the dregs of the world be allowed to go about unchecked. Like right now, where the death of morality is celebrated by the left.
>But times have changed.
Human psychology has not.
>>
>>18731506
>that control is necessary
No it's not. Control hampers evolution. We can't move beyond our basic instincts by controlling them. It just causes rebellion without comprehension. We must understand them, the reason why we have them and the necessity for them to evolve.
>Human psychology has not.
Exactly. We are animals. We need to strive beyond our animalistic behaviors. The purpose of civilization is to move beyond our animalistic behaviors and our base controlling mechanisms. Not only animalistic behaviours but base, stone age societal beliefs. Because we are smarter than what we where before. To believe that tradition is superior to understanding is suicide on a societal scale. Damnation is the ignorance of truth. That's a religious quote. But people and society in general need to understand that truth is factually based not emotionally driven.
>>
>>18731299
Define clingy
>>
>>18731530
>Control hampers evolution.
Civilization is not natural. We can evolve to propagate our genes, but that does nothing to increase happiness.
>The purpose of civilization is to move beyond our animalistic behaviors and our base controlling mechanisms
And promiscuity is an animalistic behavior. Congrats, you just cotradicted yourself within a single post.

You want to evolve into moral beings? Then shoot every whore and PUA you see. Let natural selection sort it out. I'd like nothing less.
>>
>>18731538
Clingy either means "committed to a relationship," which is a virtue but avoided by a large portion of men who just want sex, or attention-whoring, and demanding constant back-and-forth texts, which is problematic.
See>>18731336

Most of the people on this degenerate board probably mean the former, so I am cautioning OP to disregard them and take the chaste route.
>>
>>18731539
Unfortunately, civilization has let someone like you live. In the natural world, you would have died a long time ago for being weak and unable to take care of yourself.
>>
>>18731565
Kek.
>>
>>18731045
second post best post
and that's pretty much it
>>
>>18731506
>the fallacy fallacy
haha RETARD DISCOURSE AM I RIGHT (((OPINION))) DISCARDED XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Dude, I agree with some of what you're saying, but the way you're presenting yourself is alienating anyone on this board that might agree with you as well. You're arguing like you are 100% right and everyone that disagrees has something wrong with them.

I'd advise you to change your argument strategy if you truly are looking for intellectual discourse, but that's not what you're looking for, and we all know it. God forbid people have opposing opinions on my Vietnamese basket-weaving forum.
>>
>>18731539
Didn't contradict, i also mentioned stone age societal beliefs. There are many animals that take one partner for life. Google it. Promiscuity is a human term. True other animals have multiple partners but that is neither here nor there.
>Civilization is not natural.
It totally is, we are just very, very good at it. You misconstrue technological ability with civilization. Ants have a civilization. So do termites, penguins, chimpanzees etc.
>shot. natural selection.
Contradiction in terms. "Thou shalt not kill". Not really moral even by your own values is it?
>>
>>18731045
honestly just this.
>>
>>18731592
You can't have intellectual discourse with people on moral foundations. They are only interested in disregarding the possibility I have my beliefs, and that facts exist supporting them. I never aim to change their minds, I am trying to prevent them from monopolizing this board and enticing those who are on the fence from assuming theirs is the only possible viewpoint.
>>18731601
I'm not a Christian. Anyway, the human impulse to mate with anything that moves is something to be controlled.
>>
>>18731618
>They are only interested in disregarding the possibility I have my beliefs, and that facts exist supporting them. I never aim to change their minds, I am trying to prevent them from monopolizing this board and enticing those who are on the fence from assuming theirs is the only possible viewpoint.
Why don't you read that again from the opposite point of view, and realize that's exactly what you are doing. You can't have intellectual discourse, you are only looking to disregard the possibility that your beliefs are only yours and that nobody else cares about them.

There is a board for you, it's called >>>/r9k/.
>>
>>18731037
Chemistry. Its not about being perfect. You never will be. Its about finding someone who loves your plusses enough to deal with your bullshit and vice versa, and being able to admit when youre wrong, communicating, and compromising.

By all means improve yourself and be a better person in general, but never strive for perfection. Its anxiety inducing and fucking impossible.
>>
>>18731618
>I never aim to change their minds
Yes you do. The fact that you have a name and don't go anonymously is a case in point. You stand by your beliefs. Sure, whatever but don't tell me you don't want to promote those beliefs. Shooting left-wings, cosmopolitan scum etc. You want others to see the world as you do and you are trying to convince people on this board that your view is superior.
>something to be controlled.
Control is not the way to go. Education is.
>>
>>18731299
Basically this.

Feminists around here will tell you to avoid sex and wait till you're 45 to have kids.

From my experience, do as many kids as you can. It is a truly wonderful experience. Be happy.
>>
File: 1466011189604.gif (625KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466011189604.gif
625KB, 500x500px
>>18731481
>Swallow
t h i s
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.