[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 23

File: male-female2.png (54KB, 464x300px) Image search: [Google]
male-female2.png
54KB, 464x300px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
Guys.... Do you like kids? Do you plan on having a family one day? If so how many children would you like?
>>
>>18725910
Yes, 3 or 4. I wouldn't do it in the piece of shit city I live in though.
>>
>>18725910
I love kids, so much it's a problem
I would actually like to have 2 kids of my own
>>
Women: If no one ever reaches out to me, am I just fucking boring? I mean, I've got plenty of people who seek to think I'm nice, likable, intelligent, etc. but I cannot for the life of me attract someone's interest in the way I am attracted to other people. A lot of my interests are things I don't actively discuss with other people - literature, film, Eastern history - is that the problem?

Even if I get people's numbers, I have to initiate everything.
Initiating things often ends in passive rejection, no suggestions to reschedule.
No one seems interested in asking me anything, even though I actively try to be a good listener.
I could easily live out my life for the next year without a single person trying to get to know me.

How the fuck do I let people know I'm interesting without acting like a pedant, signaling values and interests arbitrarily? Or am I just as charismatic as driftwood?
>>
>>18725916
Cool it's nice to see a guy who dosen't dislike kids. It seems like most men really don't want any, this is reassuring
>>18725921
Why is it a problem? Do people think your a creep? Not trying to be rude, just wondering
>>
>>18725927
>Why is it a problem? Do people think your a creep? Not trying to be rude, just wondering
Because I'm in love with them sometimes. I don't show it though
>>
>>18725934
B8
>>
>>18725927
I think most guys don't want to have them (or more than one) because it's too expensive and your wife will have to work too, most of the times.
>>
>>18725910
>>18725927
Yeah I do and I think most guys do. The difference is while women just want a guy who is good enough for them, guys want to have kids the THE girl.
>>
Girls on the inside, how do I get a Stacey gf? Don't lie.
>>
>>18725940
I don't shitpost about this kind of shit
>>
>>18725952
Why would want a Stacey gf?
>>
>>18725900

I have a date tonight who is already wet at the thought of me.

My question is:

Do I put the tip in and cum in her asshole?

OR

Give her a facial?

I haven't fapped in four days and will cum a literal gallon.

Ladies what say you?
>>
>>18725952
Staceys don't settle down and have boyfriends, just like how Chads don't have girlfriends
>>
>>18725967
Some people are into shallow bimbos
>>
>>18725972
Whatever floats their boat, I guess
>>
>>18725970
Both sound super annoying to clean up
>>
>>18725910

Nope, I got a vasectomy because I enjoy my time, money and cumming inside raw pussy with no worries.
>>
>either sex
Why am I still hung up on an ex who was pretty bad for me over all? I have a partner now who is pretty perfect in every way and well liked by my family and friends but for some reason I keep holding on to an ex that was difficult to say the least. She had a lot of emotional issues.
>>
>>18725978

Not in her asshole. Besides, that's not my problem .
>>
>>18725981
Yes, because when you cum in her asshole, her anus immediately sucks it up and absorbs its power
>>
>>18725978
As long as it doesn't get it in her hair not really.
>>
>>18725910
I work with kids in the summers for a living and I always find myself so happier when I'm taking care of them and teaching them. I want three beautiful children.

>>18725927
>Cool it's nice to see a guy who dosen't dislike kids.
what world are you living in?
>>
>>18725993
Can't cum in her hair because that's awful to clean up. Can't cum too close to her eyes cuz that shit burns. Can't cum too close to her nose or ears where it can get up into crevices. Are you that much of a sharpshooter?
>>
File: the absolute state of jashifags.jpg (16KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
the absolute state of jashifags.jpg
16KB, 500x565px
>>18725900
GIRLS

Hypothetically speaking, if you met a guy and worked/ lived out in a beautiful place with him for a month or so, fell head over heels for him, then watched as he went away for 8 months while still talking to him over text all that time while being too shy to say anything to him, would you give him a chance when he gets back?

I fucked up.
>>
>>18725910
If I'm going to have them, it should be at least 3. No point in making sacrifices just to halfass it.
>>
File: 2016.jpg (210KB, 640x961px) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
210KB, 640x961px
>>18725967
Stacey looks nice.
>>
>>18726023
There's more life than looks; besides, regular girls can look just as nice, but more natural.
>>
>>18726008

Well she better open wide and anticipate the angle and trajectory of my cum using her knowledge of trigonometry and physics if she doesn't want it somewhere.
>>
>>18726046
Or better yet, just open her mouth.
>>
>>18726046
>anticipate the angle and trajectory of my cum using her knowledge of trigonometry and physics
This is what guys are thinking of when they say they like nerdy chicks.
>>
>>18726036
>more natural
What do you mean?
>>
>>18726054
Less reality altering techniques to look better.
>>
Girls: How does it feel to be wet, exactly? Is it something you can't quite explain and would have to be a girl to experience and fully understand?
>>
>>18726052

My last grill friend was in Calculus 3 and University Physics.

But she did what she was told like a good girl.

I miss her.
>>
File: Chanel-Strass-Classic-Flap-Bag.jpg (141KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Chanel-Strass-Classic-Flap-Bag.jpg
141KB, 714x1000px
>>18726056
What else is there but looks?
>>
>>18726071
Looks cheap.
>>
>>18725910
I hate other peoples kids and I am too worried I would feel the same about mine. it would need either guile or a load of persuasion from the girls side. And no, "B-but you would be a wonderful father" isn't cutting it.
>>
>>18726074
Why?
>>
>>18726087
Cheap like something fake, deceitful.
>>
>>18726089
But what makes you say that?
>>
>Girl approaches me outside bar using the old asking for lighter trick
>Strikes up a conversation with me and seems interested
>Turns out she has a boyfriend

The fuck?
>>
>>18726109
Maybe she just fucking wanted a light
>>
>>18726112
I've had plenty of girls ask me for lights without then hanging around and firing all kinds of questions at me about myself, and touching me on the arm.
>>
>>18726117
Congratulations. What of it?
>>
>>18726123
Well, why would she come over and start chatting to me - leaving her friends who were smoking themselves (therefore had lighters) - to start a conversation with me.
>>
>>18726092
Just what I feel.
>>
File: ecqtysgjkkuy.jpg (57KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
ecqtysgjkkuy.jpg
57KB, 720x720px
>see someone looking at me through peripheral vision during class
>girl
>ok, nothing exciting
>continue working
>lose track of time and checked to see my surroundings
>girl immediately zoops back into her book
>see another girl do this to me in another class

wtf is wrong with me
what do i do
>>
I'm an 18 year old British boy going into the armed forces

If anyone wants an opinion from this specific demographic just give me a (you) and I'll get back to you
>>
>>18726134
To be friendly/polite. If it was outside a bar, she was probably buzzed or drunk and overdid it.
>>
This girl I'm seeing, I keep fucking her into nirvana, like, everytime we're done she's like zoned out for 15 minutes in a state of pure bliss

... yet I can't cum when I fuck her. I'm seriously losing interest here
>>
>>18726169
congrats, they're checking you out stud
>>
is this guy hot?
>>
>just get fit anon
>just get an education anon
>just get a decent job anon
>just be confident anon
>just develop more hobbies anon
>just do more interesting things anon
>tfw the road to gf never ends
>tfw 21 years old never had a gf
>completely lost the will to live think life is shit but keep going because fuck it
I just want to die.
>>
>over at girl's house this morning
>lots of hugging, had my arm around her the whole time, playing with her hair
>she was pretty tired from working all night third shift
>left so she could go to sleep, kissed her on the cheek as I walked out the door

I dunno. I was nervous about putting my arm around her and shit but she laid on me on and off for about an hour. We talked a lot, etc. I might have been able to "push things" but she works a lot and she was still in her work clothes and I know how girls are about being clean before "doing stuff".

Wants me to come see her next week (it's a long distance thing).

So did I do good, or did I fuck up? Lots of eye contact, etc, but I'm a bit of an autist and I tried not spilling the spaghetti too much.

>>18726187

Don't know how it works in Britain but in the US, a lot of youngsters get trapped into shitty marriages with hookers and whores to avoid living in the barracks, so don't marry the first tart that throws her cunt at you just because you're in a uniform. Other than that, have fun serving your country.
>>
>girl looks towards my direction in class one time
>dead eyes when she does it
>looks away when I look at her
GUYS DOES SHE WANT TO BE MY GF PLS SAY YES PLS PLS
>>
>>18726236
Is that Till Lindenmann?
>>
>>18726252
Thank you. I have already had my heart broken and I shall never love again anyway.
>>
>>18726228
well, if that is the case, what should i do? i want friends to naturally occur to me, interfering and plain out asking them out feels artificial and wrong.
>>
>>18726255
Maybe.
>>
How do I get laid on holiday?

Struck up a few bar, coffee shop, and poolside or beachside conversations whenever I thought a stranger was cute and interesting?

But never went anywhere. My holy grails of vacation sex are a threesome with a mother and daughter or two sisters, and an MMF threesome with a honeymooning couple. But I want to focus on getting laid by a single person first.
>>
>>18726301
Wait anon, are you saying you had a threesome with a mother and daughter or you fantasize about it?
>>
>>18726306
It's a goal
>>
>>18726226

Don't go full cunt wrecker on her then.

Make her suck you off first.
>>
>>18725910
I definitely wanna have kids some day.

However I don't wanna raise someone else's.
>>
>>18725910
I'm 18 and right now I don't want kids because I've had
>eye sight problems
>teeth problems
>mental problems
That I don't want to pass on

I'd happily get married and fuck my wife every night though :)
>>
Any advice on what can help a guy go from virgin with shitty personality to degenerate libertine freak every woman or gay/bi dude from Anhui to Altoona wants a piece of?

I dream of being known for my sexual prowess and many adventures in kink. Of everyone wanting to be my lover. How can I make these dreams a reality? I pray to Eros and Venus every day for this shit.
>>
>>18726323
Lift, meditate and take shots of vodka
>>
How much persistence would you consider healthy from a guy you gave your number too? I'm just talking texting and phone calls, not necessarily trying to have sex. I've gotten a girls number and I don't want to seem desperate. My personality lends to me getting attached to specific individuals quickly (not limited to girls), so I end up being more than some can handle right away.

When would be the expected time for a guy to give up?
>>
>>18725910
yea, eventually id like a few for sure

>>18726169
>>18726274
imo dont striahgt up ask them out, talk to em first if you can

>>18726323
i second lifting, lifting helps all

>>18725900
girls or guys please
>be in HS (18 year old senior)
>see this qt girl around, same grade as me
>tall, short hair, glasses, looks like a stereotypical tomboy or something
>we get out at the same hour so i see her every day (seniors have early outs where i go, so we leave a bit early)
>she usually just hangs around outside with one or more of her friends
>i do the same, meet with some guys i know and just hang around for awhile
>couple of days ago im walking out and shes already by her usual spot, shes dropping her bookbag by the tree as im walking by i look over
>shes staring at me, i did a double take and told myself not to pussy out and i stared back as i was walking
>me and my friends hang around a bit, we eventually walk past again, her head turns as i walk past
>another time see her and her friend at another spot and they both are staring at me

basically im not really sure what to do here, i have no problems socializing but when it comes to girls like her my mind goes blank lel

her friends show up in my "recommended to add" or whatever that part is called on facebook, i went to a show with one of them and some others as well, my friend is telling me to add them and ask them about her but im not sure if itd be creepy to do so or not, what do you think /adv/?
>>
>>18725910
Yeah, as do most guys I've met.
>>
>>18725910
No. Children are actual demons. They are a sample portion of what it's like to be in Hell reminding me to get right with God so I don't have to deal with that after I die.

Besides that most women have children way too young, under 30 and without a steady career. Babies shouldn't be making babies. And that often locks men who have a condom goof into child support payments or dream killing marriages. Both pretty fucking sinister when you think about it.
>>
>>18726349
Add them and ask her friends for the girls Facebook. Add her but don't message her, talk to her in person.
>>
Girls, would you not accept it if your bf used "princess" as a term of endearment?
>>
I asked this in the last thread but didn't get an answer so I'm asking again.
I have a twin sister and every serious girlfriend I've had has put me in a position where I have to choose between my sister or them. It's always going to be a losing position for them. Always.
I want to know how I can have a serious relationship with a girl without her coming between my sister and I.
>>
>>18726496
What kind of positions, exactly?
>>
>>18726515
I see my sister almost every day and we do a lot of things together. Like going out for a meal or shopping together or just going somewhere together. My last girlfriend said she felt like she was playing second fiddle to my sister.
>>
>>18726528
Talk to your sister about that, and that you'll like to find a way to evenly split up your time with her and your girlfriend. Ask them what days they are free and plan things out ahead of time.
>>
What do you think of girls who have never dyed their hair?
>>
>>18726574
>Dyed hair
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
>>
>>18726574
Meh, Doesn't really matter.
>>
Girls

How long does your crush last? Knowing that you will see that guy almost everyday
>>
Women / girls, do you have to be immediately, romantically attracted to a person to consider dating them? Or have you fallen for friends after getting to know them more intimately?

I can't believe I'm asking this question because it's so cliche.
>>
How do I get a foreign, preferably white, gf?
>>
A girl spurned my affection and it made me mad. I told her she's a brat (she did a bratty thing), and that I hope I never see her again. Am I mean?
>>
>>18726574
The less make-up a woman wears, the higher her level of self-confidence appears to be. Of course there's some women who absolutely need some minor cosmetic changes, but when it comes to dying hair that's largely a non-issue. The only real worrying signs of hair dye are as >>18726586 posted, where overtly obnoxious colors make a girl appear desperate for attention, and serves as a warning flag that there's something wrong with them. A lack of hair dye (outside of graying hairs) just shows you're comfortable with your hair color as-is. Just make sure that shit isn't dry and smells good, because I don't want to run my fingers through your hair and end up taking your head with it because you're knotted up tighter than a sailor's rope.
>>
>>18726574
Marriage material.
>>
What do people do on a first date if you're broke and really young?
>>
>>18726638
Go to Groupon and find whatever their deals are for activities for the day. Try to find something short, something that lasts an hour at most, but also can have you working as pairs. More importantly, make sure it's in a place that's populated, since getting alone on the first day looks really, REALLY bad. Right now where I live they have deals for beer tasting, bowling, hot-air balloons that light up at night, the zoo, painting, pottery, and glass-blowing classes, and if that's not good to you, go-kart racing. That last one would be a solid litmus test to see what kind of a personality she has.
>>
Spending first night with gf tonight. So far nothing but cuddling and making out. I'm personally not ready to bone and not sure how she feels, but if it starts how can I tell her or do something that's says i love you but not that comfy yet, but with some class...
>>
>>18726651
"You give my heart such a big boner I can't jack off no more."
>>
>>18726658
Perfect thank you.
>>
>>18725910
I always just figured I'd have them. My image of a life was definitely kids in the picture, but these days I'm a lot less sure. I used to be the guy who loves kids and I'm still a toy-collecting, lego-building, cartoon-watching kid at heart, but lately...I just don't get excited or interested in them?

I went with my gf to her niece's 3rd birthday party, and I sat and watched dozens of adults fawn over their kids and really felt...nothing? They were cute and did cute things, but then it came time to feed them, and half of them could barely feed themselves. It keeps getting stuck in my mind: a parent fruitlessly trying to get their kid to eat pizza while the kid constantly missed their missed their own mouth. It was funny and cute, but at the same time, I was bored to tears and just felt like it was...banal?

I feel like such a shithead, but "banal" was the way to describe it.
>>
>>18726574
I do not care one single bit one way or the other
>>
>>18726684
What dose banal mean?

I have kids, a 3rd grader (9yo) a 2yo and I'm due any day to have our 3rd child. 3rd graders should be able to feed themselves. Like pizza should not be something they need help with.
>>
>>18726689
Banal means like, lacking in originality and just so obvious as to become dull. Probably not the right word honestly.

It wasn't 3rd as in 3rd grade, it was the niece's 3rd year of life haha
>>
>>18726689
>3rd graders should be able to feed themselves. Like pizza should not be something they need help with.
He said 3 year olds were having trouble feeding themselves, not third graders. Would you expect your 2 year old to feed themselves pizza without making a mess?
>>
>>18726700
This. Although I'm not saying that they SHOULD have been able to feed themselves. I'm not trying to be an ass who thinks kids should be able to do things without help. I was just sitting there, watching it all unfold and I was surprised at how little I thought it was adorable or worthwhile, and how annoying it would be for me to be in the parents' position

I dunno. Basically I wasn't envying the parents, and I'd never examined that feeling before
>>
>>18726684
Never mind I googled banal, I can't believe I've never heard of that word before. You are right, other peoples kids are boring. I'm not sure why I don't find my own kids to be. I don't make a fuss over a 9yo eating, that's a bit silly, but a lot of things my children do I do find cute. It's fulfilling to see them learn and experience new things. It makes me happy to see them get genuinely happy or excited over stuff. Also when they are babies the helplessness and overwhelming need they have for you is kind if amazing. It's a really intense bond and then to see them grow and develop and start doing all these different things for themselves is really cool.
>>
>>18726638
If you didnt meet online like a normal person, I usually just netflix and chill. But, like literally netflix and chill, not the euphemism for fucking.

If you did meet online, then the safest option would be you have to spend a little money, but coffee isn't that expensive man.
>>
>>18726706
Oh definitely. I'm super happy that you have that connection with your kids. I just don't know for sure yet if I want to gamble that I'LL have the same kind of connection. I'll bet it being your kid leads to a lot of joy and connection that's not there with other people's kids, but I dunno. We went out again with my gf, her sister, and her brother-in-law, and they kept talking about things just revolving around the kid. Not even necessarily in a bad way, but it just kinda woke me up. Your life revolves around them. Totally
>>
>>18726700
No I'm sorry I misread what you put at first. Super tired and didn't understand properly till I read your reply. My bad lol. And no my 2yo loves pizza but I just let her make a mess then clean it after. I don't find it all that cute, she eats and makes a mess every day it's not really anything to get excited over. It was only really a thrill for me when she first started eating real food. Between 6 months and 1year, because everything was brand new to her and her reactions were funny. It's stupid when parents make a fake fuss over everything their kids do. It's fine to take joy in your kids but I hate when people act like their kid is overly amazing
>>
>>18726599
Its possible, but very very VERY fucking hard for someone to grow on me like that. Immediate chemistry is almost a prerequisite, but I got desperate enough to try and force a connection and have someone grow on me once, and it was successful, though jokes on me because even after all that work and growing feelings, he drops it on me that he just wants to fuck and nothing more.

But yeah, basically without that immediate spark, the only way I'm even gonna put in the effort to try and let you grow on me is if I'm extremely desperate. Because it is a ton of work and it's very emotionally draining, if I wasn't desperate I'd probably just move on to the next person pretty fast.
>>
>>18726486
Yes, that would creep me out if it wasn't ironic.

Partially because I genuinely believe I'm just an ordinary person so being elevated like that would bother me, and partially because my kink is to be degraded lol.
>>
>>18726716
Yes, even if your not one of those parents who pretends your kid is the most special person to ever exist, they still take up lodes of your time and energy. It's a lot of work to raise someone into being a functional adult. Most of it's rewording but I understand what you mean, it's hard not knowing if you'll have a strong bond with your kids. I didn't know at all till I had a child and then I was completely overtaken by how much I love her. That dosen't happen for everyone tho obviously, if it did everyone would be great parents and no one would ever walk out on their kids. Even with how much I love mine parenting is for sure the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. Having someone count on you so completely is scary honestly.
>>
>>18726736
Yep...just not sure I'm ready or built for that kind of commitment. I do worry that I'll have missed out on that "overtaking" love though. Guess we'll see

How did you stay...yourself? How did you and your partner stay strong as a couple? I feel like me and my gf would just be like ships in the night for each other
>>
>>18726743
I did change some, mainly just because my kids are so important to me. I willingly make them my top priority just because I want it that way. I still do all the old things I enjoyed before, I just share them with my kids if I can. Like my husband and I are both nerds and it was really fun taking our kids to comic con. I love reading and think it's really fun when my 9yo gets into a book series I loved as a kid. I try to make sure my husband knows I love him just as much as I do our kids, like he's just as important to me as they are. I think a lot if couples lose sight of that after kids. It's really important to remember that your partners in everything and that you chose to share and build a life together. We make sure to include and make time for each other. We have a good sex life and try to stay really connected emotionally. He's my rock, when things are stressful I know he's always there for me and I will always do the same for him. It's not perfect or anything but we really do love each other a lot.
>>
At what point is giving up the correct course of action?
>>
Women, How does it feel for pussy to be licked?
>>
why do guys date asians? i dont get it they're not even pretty
>>
>>18726895
You're kind of throwing stones in a glass house if guys are dating 'ugly' Asians over you
>>
Guys, He said we should just be friends and he can't be in a relationship rn so i said ok. but he keeps watching all my snapchat stories and avoids me in real life (same friend group, I'm not trying to talk to him). is he just being a little bitch and kicking himself that he said no to me because i feel like that is what this is and honestly it makes me feel better to think that but i dont want to get full of myself
>>
>>18725910
If they come out fully grown then sure. Otherwise why add a retard to your list of responsibilites
>>
>>18726895
some of them are
some of us prefer them
sorry about your luck
>>
Single women of /adv/ (all 2 of you), I need your help getting a good vibrator for a lady friend. I'm sure if you're here you'll be very familiar with this topic so please help me out with some suggestions.
I've been looking at this
https://www.lovense.com/bluetooth-remote-control-vibrator
Seems to be discrete which goes in line with her personality.
>>
>>18727010
This is an advertisement
KYS
>>
Girls.
When you menstruate how much blood comes out? Is it like when you cut yourself shaving and it's continuously seeping out blood but not much?
Why do you you gut ultra moody compared to your normal temperament during your period?
Is sex during menstruation a no-no or what? Does it still feel good during your period? How likely is it to get blood on your dick?
Can you get pregnant if you have no protection on your period?
Does it hurt or feel uncomfortable or arousing when you have a tampon in you for long periods of time?

I apologize for these, but I went to school in Utah and sex ed there is as you'd imagine it be.
>>
Question for guys and I'd love a reply.

Long story short, on my way back from the movies with my boyfriend we were talking about something and there was a chick in front of us. She happened to get up the same moment we stopped talking and my bf looked at her direction, and my confidence immediately flopped. I used to be bullied a lot, but I think I look pretty good now, having put some effort into losing weight and toning my body but I still have confidence issues.
Now, my bf knows about that and he looked at me, saw that I got bothered by that and looked out the window saying that he was looking for me (inside joke since I get off at that bus stop) but I couldn't just dismiss what happened. Later that night when we arrived at his place I was kinda distant but tried to hide it since I didnt want to bother him, but I couldn't really hold back my tears. The next morning everything came crashing down and eventually I had to tell him why I was crying.
I told him about the situation and he just said that it was a coincidence and he felt embarrassed and bad by what had happened cus he knew what it looked like but I have a hard time believeing that, cus I think I saw him looking at her for a second while he was looking at the window since she was still at the bus door and its been eating me up from the inside ever since.

I wanted to ask, is he honest and is it just my low self confidence taking over me and I'm just overthinking?
And just to add, we have a great relationship and we've had no problems recently apart from stupid fights about him teasing me.
>>
What makes you swipe left on a guy?

PS: I can't bring myself to swipe left. I feel so bad doing it despite knowing chicks must have swiped left.
>>
>>18727040
>is it just my low self confidence taking over me and I'm just overthinking
>>
>>18727039
*Deep breath*... Wait. *Flexes fingers*, that's more like it.

> Depends on the girl, and whether she is on birth control or not. Without birth control, some girls still only spot, some girls will unleash the red tide. It varies. In my own experience it's a constant dribble.

> Also depends. Some girls don't experience pms at all, some will through full on breakdowns. I personally become slightly more cranky, and less patient.

> I'm a virgin, but I am definitely not against sex during menstruation. A lot of women have higher sex drives during their periods. And yes it will get blood on your dick, it's going to be messy. Lay the sheets.

> It's definitely rare to get pregnant during menstruation, but it's still *very* possible.

> Another depends on the girl. It hurts for me. I use pads.

No worries.
>>
>>18727040
If it's not a common occurrence and you don't have issues in the relationship relating to it I would suggest it's a byproduct of your self confidence issues. That's okay, it's perfectly normal to feel a bit of jealousy here and there. What's important is to recognise the irrationality and keep conversation open with your boyfriend about it. Sometimes people will just catch your eye for one reason or another, be it from movement, thinking it's someone you recognise, etc. There's a whole host of reasons.
>>
Quick one

>Got date in 7 days
>Organised it 4 days ago
>Want to open conversation again to keep interest
>Didn't speak about much outside of college work when I first asked her
>Don't know what to say to initiate conversation without going back to classwork and that seems boring

Suggestions on what to text her?
>>
>>18727054
Thanks for your answers.
>> Also depends. Some girls don't experience pms at all, some will through full on breakdowns. I personally become slightly more cranky, and less patient.
What's pms and how does it change women's moods?
>>
>>18727040
Yeah, I think it's the self confidence. No matter what guys are going to be checking out other girls. As long as he isn't being a massive dick about it, or not even trying to be discrete it's perfectly normal behavior.
>>
>>18727067
You should google/look into it because there's a quite a bit to it. Periods basically screw your hormones up and set everything off-balance. If you have specific questions about it though feel free to ask. Here's a little blurb:

"The cause isn't fully understood but likely involves changes in hormones during the menstrual cycle.

- Symptoms include mood swings, tender breasts, food cravings, fatigue, irritability, and depression."
>>
>>18727069
I understand that, but should I be worried? If he does check girls out, does that mean he wants to replace me or wishes I was the other girl or is it just the pure "oh hey she looks good" type of thing?
>>
>>18727058
We have this conversation some times but it mostly turns out to be my imagination and I guess I shouldn't pay much attention to it. It happened to be the other way around once when he thought I was checking a guy out but I was just spaced out.
Instead of worrying, I guess I should work up on my self confidence.
>>
>>18727110
The last one. If every guy who checked girls out in a relationship wanted to replace the girl he was with marriage wouldn't be a thing.
>>
>>18727046
Is the sentence wrong or are you pointing out something related to my issue? English is not my first language so I can't really tell.
>>
>>18727123
That takes a lot off my chest. Thanks!
>>
>>18727095
>- Symptoms include mood swings, tender breasts, food cravings, fatigue, irritability, and depression."
Period symptoms or symptoms of being a woman?
>>
>>18727163
Mainly period symptoms, although not every girl is the same.
I tend to stay the same with minor happy swings and lots of energy and a very high sex drive.
>>
>>18727163
I mean if are going to go there then perhaps symptoms of being human? I've certainly known plenty men with all of those symptoms at one time or another. Well. Maybe not the tender breasts.
>>
>>18727040
You're overthinking it. A man could be married to the objectively sexiest woman on the planet and he'd still check women out in public because that's just how men work. It might be hard for a woman to undertand just how much the visual aspect plays into men's sex drive but looking at women's bodies come as natural to us as eating when you're hungry and drinking when you're thirsty.
>>
>>18727039
>When you menstruate how much blood comes out?
over the course of 3-4 days maybe almost enough to fill a shot glass, 2oz or so
>Is it like when you cut yourself shaving and it's continuously seeping out blood but not much?
know when you're sick and you have to keep blowing your nose every so often and then sometimes for a while it never stops running even though you just fckn wiped it again two seconds ago? kinda more like that than the shaving cut thing
>Why do you you gut ultra moody compared to your normal temperament during your period?
hormones and/or lack of restraint
>Is sex during menstruation a no-no or what?
only if one of you is squicked out by the idea or it'd be likely to stain something
>Does it still feel good during your period?
yep
>How likely is it to get blood on your dick?
first couple days almost guaranteed, it tapers off after that so chances are lessened then
>Can you get pregnant if you have no protection on your period?
technically yes, but it's less likely
>Does it hurt or feel uncomfortable or arousing when you have a tampon in you for long periods of time?
feels nothing at all, don't really notice it's there
>I apologize for these, but I went to school in Utah and sex ed there is as you'd imagine it be.
no worries m8
>>
>>18727039
I've heard the average is about half an egg cup a day. But no idea how accurate that is and every woman is different.

I can't actually feel the blood come out so I don't know if it's continuous seeping or not. This will vary from person to person anyway.

PMS is caused by hormones, which go haywire before, during and immediately after a period. Some people don't get pms at all though.

For some people sex during a period it's a no-no, for others it isn't. It's just down to preference.

Sex feels the same to me, personally, on or off my period. This could vary.

Yes you will 100% get blood on your dick if you have sex while a girl is on her period.

Yes girls can get pregnant during their period.

If a tampon is positioned correctly you can't feel it at all. If it is positioned wrong it can be uncomfortable or painful. I'm pretty sure they're too small for anyone to find them pleasurable.
>>
>>18726765
when it'd be detrimental to continue
>>
File: time to go fishing.jpg (25KB, 201x200px) Image search: [Google]
time to go fishing.jpg
25KB, 201x200px
>>18727273
>>18727276
Why not just avoid periods by being knocked up over and over again?
>>
>>18726614
depends, was she a dick about it?

>>18726611
by being white yourself and fucking off otherwise
>>
>>18726486
not a chance lol. babe baby honey darling dear petal pet all those are fine. faggot is also perfectly acceptable. princess is a no go
>>
>>18726248
chin up hun
>>
>>18726058
feels wet
>>
>>18727281
in my case because i'd not make a good mother, being pregnant looks like it sucks, and i just don't really want kids. in general...your logic is sound and your argument is solid my good man, carry on
>>
>>18727306
It's a necessary evil women have to endure before they can feel the greatest joy mother nature can give them.
>>
File: Qj2o5qIh0uU.jpg (36KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
Qj2o5qIh0uU.jpg
36KB, 480x451px
How do I cure death grip?
>>
>>18727315
i know. still looks like it sucks. not saying it's not worth it, just saying it's not for me
>>
>>18727066
ask about her life and her interests
>>
I'm a 20 year old (f) kissless, handholdless virgin with social anxiety. I spent my childhood studying and being a little bitch hence why I'm so inexperienced. Never even been to a house party.

How can I get rid of my virginity without getting herpes or something? I want to get this shit over and done with so I can stop being such a prude and blushing around men. It's getting pathetic, I'm 20 years old and 12 year olds have done more than me.
>>
>>18727516
Get blackout drunk in a club/bar and hope that some guy will take you home with him so you can have painful, unsatisfying sex with someone you don't know just for the sake of having sex despite no man will ever think less of you for having no sexual experience
>>
>>18727516
>How can I get rid of my virginity without getting herpes or something?
Find an equally kissless virgin male.
>>
Girls, Do you like doggy style?
>>
>>18727539
yep
>>
>>18727539
Nope
>>
>>18727544
>>18727547
why
>>
File: n51ee053545949.jpg (65KB, 620x898px) Image search: [Google]
n51ee053545949.jpg
65KB, 620x898px
>>18727516

Country?

Jesus, i feel so seedy asking that. But shit, it's the internet, so w/ever
>>
>>18727551
UK
>>
>>18727549
It's not romantic enough. I like to see my man's face.
>>
>>18727552

Tsk. Couple thousand miles away

I'm in the same boat and would prefer to lose it to another virgin. I'm not ugly or socially awkward; I just circumstantially didn't get around to it, like you.
>>
Is it easy to get into a relationship
>>
>>18727558
Yeah, same. I was ugly until about age 15/16 but that's when I got stupid social anxiety and didn't really bother with going out and making friends. I'm not socially awkward now but it's tough to make friends when you're out of school. I work from home too.

Honestly before I was all "I want to lose it to someone I'll be with for a long time" but I just want to get it out of the way now, whether that means a relationship or not. Just for the first time; I don't want casual sex after that.

Kind of contemplating doing >>18727525
>>
>>18727549
makes me cum, usually while screaming into sheets and writhing about. what's not to like?
>>
>>18727559
fuck, yes.
I just find a girl, go for ONS on the first party we meet, then suggest a relationship after long sex
>>
Girls

I may or may not have texted my ex of 2 years 3-4 cringeworthy "hey longtime no see how are you" texts throughout a year, it's been about 4 years now since i did this and i feel like getting back in touch because i genuinely want to know what she's been up to and not desperately trying to get her back.

How would one recover from something like that?
>>
>>18727562
Be smart about it and be a fucking whore instead and sell it to someone if you don't care who you lose it to.
>>
>>18727562
Yeah was shy af as a kid and teen, but worked it out. Am quite good at socializing now.

I was hung up on losing it to someone special, then losing it to a virgin (which is almost impossible to find without asking women like a creep like I did to you). Literally just decided to go fuckit a few days ago and got on Tinder because I just need to get it over and done with at this stage

>Kind of contemplating doing >>18727525
Ehhh I don't recommend it. Just get on Tinder and OKC. Even if you're overweight, you'll still have matches. If you're 5/10+, you'll be swimming in them. Then just take your pick
>>
>>18727040
Guys looking at girls is natural, and not just in some "boys will be boys" way, most blokes don't even notice they're looking until they do, so to speak, and then instantly look away.
If your boyfriend saw the exact same woman today he'd react the same way, and if he saw her tomorrow he still wouldn't recognise her as someone he'd seen before. She's nothing to him, just one face amongst many. He doesn't look because he wants to replace you or something, but because his eyes are drawn to her before he consciously notices her.
>>
Guys: what do you think are the most attractive things a woman can wear?
>>
>>18727597
>inb4 nothing
a light summer dress
>>
>>18727583
>Just get on Tinder and OKC
Too scared someone I know will find my profile

Then even if i manage to somehow go on a date with someone, i'll be so fucking anxious about it there's no way i'll be able to have sex.

Fuuuck my life why couldn't I just grow up normal. Something which is so normal to others is a huge deal to me now
>>
Is it too awkward to tell my now ex Gf that i loved her?
>>
I'm Asian and every girls I saw on normiebook used a shitton on make-up or effects to make them pretty. Why is that, won't that disappoint your bf or people you decide to have a meet-up when you are actually not as pretty as your picture appears to be.
>>
>>18727597
Modest summer dresses and skirts. Blouses work really well too if you're top heavy.
>>
>>18727615
>>18727624
So, nothing slutty? Even if I'm your gf?
>>
>>18727597
Summers dress. With no panties on.
>>
>>18727622
If she's already an ex, then probably yes. What's the point?
>>
>>18727651
Just something i've been regretting to not have told her, feel like she needs to know, for my own sake that is. I know nothing will change her decision and i don't want to. But i want her to know that as i am pretty sure she knew somehow.
>>
Guys or girls: I want to ask out this girl who lives across my apartment, like 10 feet away from me. She seems interested, and my friends think so too. How do I go about asking her out? Is it better to knock than to just text her? What do I say if one of her roommates answers?
>>
>>18727660
Text her. Imagine if you ask at her doorstep, and she says no. Then she closes the door on you and you walk those 10ft back to your apartment. That sounds miserable.
>>
>>18727652
If you personally feel like you need to mention it to her then sure, tell her, but don't be surprised if she is awkwarded out.
>>
>>18727629
Sure you can
>>
>>18727665
Don't care about what she thinks to be honest, all right then.
>>
>>18727619
>Too scared someone I know will find my profile
I used to care about this. Then I realized basically everyone's on Tinder. The frumpy/prudish/religious people arent likely to be on there. But if they are, well then, the 'awkwardness' goes both ways and cancels out.

>Then even if i manage to somehow go on a date with someone, i'll be so fucking anxious about it there's no way i'll be able to have sex.
Ah, fair enough. I feel this to some extent as well, because I'll have zero date/sex experience and the dynamic with strangers is different. But it's not the case if I organically meet/friend the person as opposed to intentionally find for the purpose of dating. Do you have that?

>>18727597
>Guys: what do you think are the most attractive things a woman can wear?

Short-shorts.
And chokers
Fuck me it's so trashy but I love it x_X
>>
>>18727629
I don't find sluttyness attractive, so no. I might find it sexy if I'm in the mood, but not for my girlfriend or any other woman I'd be interested in forming a long-term, meaningful relationship with. Women can be either pump&dump material or girlfriend material and being a slut limits you to the first one. If you want to be sexy for your boyfriend behind closed doors then you can wear lingerie, pantyhose, outfits or go with something raunchy like being naked under and apron, but if we're out in public I like being able to discern my wife from a whore or a woman any man can fuck after 5 minutes of sweet talking her.
>>
>>18727684

Oh oh and, belly button piercings

@_@
>>
File: 1505287000495.jpg (152KB, 644x591px) Image search: [Google]
1505287000495.jpg
152KB, 644x591px
>>18727663
You're right, anon. It does sound miserable. My friend suggested texting her before coming over and just asking her to hangout or asking her out, if she's busy.
>>
>>18727040

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlZsGpWJmos
>>
>>18727684
>But it's not the case if I organically meet/friend the person as opposed to intentionally find for the purpose of dating. Do you have that?
Yep. It just feels "fake" and weird. I know I'm being retarded here but I can't help it.

How old are you btw?
>>
Why do women do Pilates and yoga?
>>
>>18727597
tights
>>
>>18727725
To feel better about their fitness without actually getting fitter.
>>
>>18727706

Christ almighty, the gravity of it. I'm bloody 24 already, and haven't lost the v.

It's not for lack of options; i must have turned down like 10 women now. And got cockblocked on 4 more.
Ugh. Life is tough when you have standards
>>
>>18726591
months, up to 2 years, in my experience.
>>
>>18726599
I developed a crush for a friend after knowing them for a few months. So yes, possible.
>>
>>18726638
>>18726650
going to the zoo is really nice, had some lovely dates there
>>
>>18726599
I have only ever been romantically attracted to one man. I fell for him immediately. I typically can tell right off the bat if I'm going to get along with someone or not.
>>
Had a conversation with the gf of a friend a few days ago. We talked about marriage and stuff and she told me (when he just had left the room) "I'm not even sure if I will be attending his marriage".
Is there something wrong with them (should I ask him about it??) or could it just be a bad joke?
>>
>>18727759
Doesn't sound like a joke a woman would make so something's probably up.
>>
Girls:

I almost dont want to ask because it feels stupid, and normally I'd drop this right away, but this situation is leaving me speechless if girl are this fucked up, so I need to know. I'll try to spare details.

I was briefly talking to this girl from tinder, she barely responds then stops when I ask if shes planning to meet people. I say something like "was worth a shot. Good luck" (but nicer) a few days later and she responds with "I'm so sorry I've been swamped with school work" and gives me her number. Shes doing biomed in school if that helps.

We text a little more, still barely getting reponses, but she's very warm, and as I hint at meeting, she actually asks me out.

We meet. Date goes great. Towards the end of dessert, she asks me to show her around the city another time cause shes new in town. We end up walking and talking for 3 hours. We say goodbye, she says "were definitely hanging out again" gives me a really tight hug and leaves.

Weve sent like 2 messages in 2 days since and she didn't respond to me at all yesterday when I asked if she wants to hang out this weekend. Is it worth asking her whats up? Could anyone here tell me? Should I just drop it? This is actually frustrating, like God damn. Is this actually how cold the tinder game is? Did she already lose interest/find someone she likes more?
>>
Women, if a man you just met asks you to get coffee sometime and you give him your number, would you definitely take this as a date or could you just be interested in him as a friend?
>>
>>18727803
She's busy. She told you this. If you don't have the patience for it, drop her and save yourself the stress.

>>18727805
I have 0 confidence in myself so I assumed that, the time this happened to me, he wanted to be my friend. My bf was flabbergasted to say the least. So if she's like me, she wouldn't take it as a date. If she's a normie, she would.
>>
Ive been talking to this girl from college that i dont know personally that added me on Facebook.
How much time should i wait or talk to ask her out?
>>
>>18726574
Don't care either way so long as she has hair
>>
>>18727812
When I meet her for coffee, is there a decent way of figuring what she wants without making it completely weird? I feel a "so, are you single?" is a little too blunt. I don't want to spoil a potential friendship, but I also don't want to miss out on something more.
>>
Girls

A girl who I think is very attractive called me "very handsome" a few days ago. How do I know if she meant that or not? Im very self conscious about my looks. I'm not ugly, but I definitely don't feel attractive. I've had 2 girls use that exact word "handsome" before. Is that them just trying to be nice? I like this 1 girl in specific, but I feel like she'll just open her eyes one day and think "what am i thinking??"
>>
>>18727841
Sorry, guy here, but I say flirt. Little flirtyness, not full blown retard hitting on her, and see how she responds uf warmly, then you have a good opportunity. If no response/lackluster/cold/awkward (not due to shyness) then you're probably a friend.
>>
Femanons,

How much does height really matter to you? Is 5'10 good enough? I feel very insecure about my height.
>>
If a girl stares at you often is it more likely that she finds you attractive, that she finds you unattractive, or neither?
>>
>>18727878
She finds you attractive, but since you are not going to approach her anyway, this is irrelevant since she'll just move on and another, more assertive guy will get to have sex with her.
>>
>>18727880
Oh well. I'll try to approach her today then.
>>
>>18727874
>How much does height really matter to you?
No, but I'm also 5'0" so pretty much every man is at least 5 inches taller than me.
>Is 5'10 good enough?
Yes. If you're an American, 5'10" is dead average. Please don't let this get you down.
>>
>>18727812
Thank you. I guess I'll have to be patient...I'm just worried about being played. I fucking hate this personality disorder.
>>
>>18727858
Okay. Just one more question. If she does respond warmly, how do I suggest our next meeting? Should I step it up a level, to lunch or dinner, or do another coffee? Sorry, I know this is pretty basic shit, but all my previous relationships were built slowly out of long friendships. I've never done the "Hi, I'm anon, can I have your number?" before.
>>
This girl I've been seeing is thin and good looking, and I'm no catch.
The only reason I think she dosen't get a ton of attention is this rediculous androgynous haircut she has. Told myself it was just a few bad hair days but now have to face that she makes the conscious decision to go on dates with her hair like a guy's.
Part of me just wants to shake her and tell her if she did her hair like a woman she'd go on dates with 6'3" Chads.

I feel like Jerry Seinfeld. This is an incredibly stupid and cruel thing to keep thinking about but it's fucking true
why on earth would she do this
>>
>>18727322
It takes a hell of a lot of discipline and dedication. I did it by:

>Cutting down fapping to once or twice a week max
>Being so fucking gentle with my dick that it was almost ridickulous

Just go slow and gentle, lightly grazing and caressing your dick rather than rubbing. Lube the fuck up too. It'll be difficult at first, but resist to urge to crank it. Focus on enjoying a slow, deliberate fap, and let the orgasm come when it comes. No rush, no fuss, just gently guiding out the experience
>>
My gf wants to play "sexy doctor" with me, but I feel way too self conscious of my weight. I feel like all a doctor (fantasy or not) would be able to to focus on is that. On one hand, being degraded for my weight is kinda hot, on the other, it's a pretty embarrassing fetish...
>>
>>18727315
I'm pregnant right now, due in just a few days. Pretty sure I'm starting to go into early labor. This is my 3rd baby, it 100% worth it but omfg it hurts so much! Nothing to compare it to worst pain I've ever felt in my life. Pregnancy is hard and then natural child birth is immensely painful. The contractions hurt so much they make you throw up.
>>
>>18727888
lmao
Don't you like her haircut? For me girls with guy haircuts are an instant boner. I'm not sure what you want, you want her to date better guys or stick with you? Besides what's the most important thing for her is that she feels comfortable wearing her hair the way she likes. And she may score Chads but those Chads don't have your alleged awesome personality that makes you better. I'm sure you are just too humble and she likes you for a good reason.
>>
>>18727888
Maybe she'd rather have that haircut than date "6'3" Chads".

I'd say I'm maybe a 7/10, decent personality, but I feel extremely uncomfortable in feminine clothes. I wouldn't sacrifice my comfort and personal style just so I could date a "hotter" man who doesn't like me as I am. She's probably the same.
>>
>>18727887
Personally I would say, toward the end or when saying bye, suggest that you should hang out again and suggest an idea. Like hey this was really nice i had a lot fun. We should get something to eat next time (or whatever). Or just text her afterward and say something like that
>>
>>18727895
Damn, that's so fucking scary. I'm the Anon you were talking to about your kids a few hours back (if that's you). How on Earth is such pain worth it? Me and my gf said that IF we'd want kids then we'd seriously look into fostering or adoption. Or we'd find some magical way to split the pain 50/50. Just seems so damn scary and painful. Were any body changes especially weird or unexpected?

But hey, congrats. Good luck and be safe
>>
>>18727910
Alright, thanks for the advice
>>
>>18727741
lol I'm picky as shit too
I should've given guys chances when I was younger

Have you at least kissed a girl? Being a virgin probably wouldn't feel so bad if I'd at least kissed one person.
>>
>>18727916
I'm some other anon and I read on wikipedia that women have a higher pain treshhold than men. They can take way more pain. Also my mother says my birth was super fast. I guess it's just luck, some births are harder.
>>
>>18725910
yes if I can
probably no more than 3, though I want to have at least one daughter (mostly because I only have brothers and no sisters)
>>
>>18727916
>>18727927
another anon here too. My mom said it was painful but not as bad as people say it is. And that it wasn't the worst pain she'd felt in her life. She had a pretty bad experience with my birth too, she went into labor when I was 6 months so had to be forced to lay in bed for a month before I was born. Maybe it didn't hurt as much because I was only about 1 lb

I am fucking terrified of giving birth myself. I'm highly self conscious and a huge introvert, and really into fitness. So having to walk around with a huge belly and give up working out hard would kill me. It's not me, I would be a bad mother. Maybe it is worth it, but I'm selfish
>>
>>18727944
I wish everyone who posts on /int/ would fucking die
>>
Are polyisoprene condoms actually any better for guys? For reference, my boyfriend feels enough to stay hard most of the time with latex condons, but never enough to finish. Will it be that much of an improvement?
>>
>be me hook up with random tinder anon last night
>anon doesn't make eye contact the entire time
>didn't make eye contact this morning either
>talked constantly so probably not a sperg

why did he not look at me when he talked/i talked to him?

>inb4 bc you're ugly
>>
>>18727925
Different guy here and also a mid twenties virgin, my problem is not that I'm picky (I'm really not) but that I never really tried, too scared. And it's not like girls will do anything either.
>>
>>18727966
Nice doublels
>>
I have a school project where I have to interview someone about their career. There's a girl who sits behind me in one of my classes who seems very knowledgeable and said something about an internship last time I talked to her. I have a crush on her. Would I be a complete creep if I asked her for an interview?
>>
>>18727925
>Have you at least kissed a girl? Being a virgin probably wouldn't feel so bad if I'd at least kissed one person.

Yes, have french-kissed; touched boobs, been allowed to stick hands down pants; cuddled all night in undies. Each with a different girl. That's what I can remember, anyway

It's kind of amazing that I haven't fucked yet.
>>
>>18727916
The body is pretty neat in this regard, you produce natural painkillers during labor that also make the memory of the pain hazy. Basically nature tricks you into forgetting exactly how bad it was so you do it again (without being so stressed that it fucks everything up).

Having said that it depends on the woman how much they can take and how well they do with it. Nt just pain tolerance but being psychologically able to lean in and just relax and endure it instead of resisting. Funnily enough I spoke with a girl who assists births a while ago and she told me that there's essentially two types of women, the kind who does really well with holding back the contractions and breathing through them, but panics when they have to start pushing, and the kind who hates contractions and is ecstatic when they can finally start to push.

Having a kid is about a lot more than just giving birth or your body taking a hit. There is no physical possibility to be closer to another human being than to literally carry them inside your own body and sharing your own organs with them. And honestly I think childbirth gets shit over a lot ("anyone can take a load and shit out a kid") but I'd argue that there's no physical feat the human body is capable of that is more impressive than growing and nourishing another life.

Not to mention most people love the idea of having a child that is literally a mix of themselves (with the genes of their own family/roots) and the person they love most in the world.
>>
>>18727963
I have never tried them but if you don't already, put a drop or two of water-based lube inside the condom before he puts it on, it increases the sensations. Make VERY sure it's water-based though, or the condom gets damaged.
>>
>>18727974
You could have fucked each one of those girls.
>>
I am a gay fucking faggot. Please brutalize my ass.
>>
>>18727980
Nicely said, Anon. Stuff like this what makes me a fence sitter rather than absolutely not wanting kids. It just feels like such a powerful experience that I feel like I might not want to pass on. Although being a guy I feel like I'm a little biased in that regard. I've told my gf I'd get pregnant instead if she wanted lol

Good luck to the growing family. Boy or girl? Do you know? Any names picked out?
>>
>>18727916
Yep it's me, for one I go all natural, no epidural or anything but lots of women have assisted births and it seems a bit less painful for them. It's worth it because whole it's the worst pain I've ever experienced it's also the greatest joy I've ever felt. The minute that I hold my little new born in my arms and get to see her, nurse her is the most amazing thing I've ever felt in my life. It's like a high almost it's so overwhelming the amount of love you feel in those moments is like nothing I can explain. You forget about how much it hurts. I think your mind kind of blocks out how bad it is and just focuses in on all the love and positive feelings. I labored at home with all mine then only go to the hospital at the last min so I don't have to be sitting up there forever. First baby was in labor for a whole day before hand then had her about 2 hours after I got to hospital, second and hopefully 3rd too come faster. Only in labor for like 7 hrs with my second. Hardest body change is my boobs, I breastfeed my kids for like 18months each so it kind of ruined them. Other then needing a boob job now tho everything else is good still very thin, no stretch marks even. Husband says in still tight down there too so hopefully this delivery goes as smoothly as the others and that stays ok too.
>>
>>18727973
No. Just try to be casual about it. "Hey anonette, I have to interview someone about their career for [x course] and I was reminded of what you told me about your internship. Could I interview you for the assignment?"
If she tells you no, say it's cool and follow it up with whether she knows anyone who would have the time and interest to do it.

This is pretty standard procedure, the potential isn't anything to do with the request but rather that you lose your cool and in that way reveal that it's just an excuse.
>>
Why do you do this, girls? :(
Why not "princess"? It is either princess or harlot.
>>18726730
>>18727293
>>
>>18728013
She will immediately know that he's trying to get into her pants though.
>>
>>18728016
Ignore it and they'll get bored. Don't reinforce the behavior
>>
>>18728009
Sorry I was just lurking the conversation, I should've specified that I wasn't the pregnant anon myself. Although as you can tell I very much look forward to becoming a mother some day.

Just don't forget that choosing to have a child and the pregnancy/birth is really only the start. Even the baby not sleeping through the night is. It's when the child(ren) get smart enough to have their own things going on (and to pick up on innuendo, try to manipulate you, sense tension in the household etc) that you really live a changed life. That is provided that the kid is healthy and normal otherwise, of course.

I don't want to sound like I'm trying to convince you in any way, not just because it's not my business but also because I think ideally only people who whole-heartedly want them should have kids to begin with. But I read a lot of discussion about it online and imo the advantages to not having kids (money, no physical damage to the woman, having more free time, more privacy/sex) are very easy to understand for everyone regardless of age. Whereas the benefits of passing life on and placing someone else/multiple others in the center of your life are not as easily explained at all. Having children does not just change your life, it also changes your perspective on life, on your own parents, on mortality.
>>
>>18727983
>You could have fucked each one of those girls.
It's true. But, just because they were girls, does not necessarily mean I found them attractive, or in the cases they were, I was ready.

This year, I decided to just go for it. Was on holiday were I got 4 chances to fuck, all of which got confounded in basically comical ways. It was like I was in a comedy or something. Apparently the universe wants me to be celibate
>>
>>18728018
She will likely have a hunch but what's wrong with that? Not like it's socially acceptable to comment on, or that anon's life is made any better or worse by her suspecting he takes an interest in her. Besides if she's cute most guys she interacts with will take some level of sexual interest, that's nothing new.
>>
>>18727980
This exactly. It's a mental thing for sure. My husband was shocked when I had our first. He's like " you didn't even yell or cry or anything, your a champ" lol it's best if you just let your body do what nature intended and try to stay calm. It goes a lot faster that way to it seems like, and then once it's over you forget how much it hurt. Recovery is actually really painful too, the two weeks after you feel like you got hit by a truck but I just always keep reminding myself I will heal and that pain will pass, try to focus on the beautiful new little baby instead.
>>
>>18728012
I was making fun of him. That's usually how you deal with namefags.
>>
>>18728017
Not them but I don't particularly like it either, it's used quite often in a patronizing or subtly insulting way. Implying that the woman is high-maintenance, entitled, prissy, spoiled etc. Even if I knew it wasn't intended that way I'd still kind of feel like he was saying I wasn't reasonable or fair in the relationship. It has this doting/subservient vibe that doesn't do it for me.
>>
>>18728046
That question was for all girls, btw.
But "princess" for me just means that she is nice, pretty, skinny and delicate. Mostly that she looks like a princess. Isn't that good?
>>
>>18728022
You are a very smart girl, you really do understand a lot about having kids for someone who dosen't have them yet . Your right about the older they get the harder it is, my 9yo is way harder then my 2yo. I still love her just as much obviously, there's just a lot more to worry about. An older child's needs are way more complex and not as easily met. I agree with you that it's a serious thing to become a parent, you need to be willing to put 110% into it because your teaching that person everything.
>>18728009
Were having a girl :) all girls so far. And thank you. I'm really excited for her to finally have her.
>>
>>18728055
Sure, your intentions/associations are good, but mine aren't. Imagine that your girlfriend insisted on calling you a pet name that she found adorable but you found deeply emasculating. Wouldn't that bother you? She could explain why she sees it differently but that doesn't mean it's a magical reset in your head for a word you've known a long time.
>>
>>18728057
some day i want to have kids with a beautiful wife

if only i had the latter
best of luck tho anon
>>
>>18728064
Thanks. :) and to you to on finding a beautiful wife to have babies with, hope you do
>>
>>18728057
Thank you very much, it interests me lots so I have always tried to soak up all I could when discussing it with other women. Congratulations on your third daughter and getting to meet her soon!! I wish you and your family the best.
>>
>>18727885
Do you have BPD too? Even if not, I totally empathise with your paranoia. She sounds like she's genuinely interested in you, she's just busy. Hang in there anon. I know each minute without a reply is like agony, but it's worth overcoming.
>>
>>18728092
there's a whole board for people who believe in more than 2 genders
>>>/lgbt/
>>
Guys: if your gf wanted to get a breast reduction, how would you feel? What about if you started dating a girl and found out she had one done?
>>
File: pet me.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
pet me.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
How likely is it that I'm getting cheated on in a LDR?
>He doesn't drink or do drugs. He doesn't party.
>He is socially conservative, but his friends definitely aren't (they're the party raver type). Though he doesn't see them often.
>We see each other on webcam almost everyday, and send each other pictures throughout the day.
>We are almost always DM'ing, only responding later when he's at work or I'm attending a lecture at uni.
>I can call him at any time of the day and he'll pick up.
>He's never given me any reason to suspect him of cheating.
>He really wants to marry me, and we have plans to move in together.
>He takes me on trips through foreign countries.
>He told me he doesn't use porn anymore, even before getting together (he used other stuff for fapmaterial instead)
>He constantly gives me gifts without me ever having asked for one
>He is very protective over me

Anons, is he too good to be true? I've seen people saying that it's a given people will cheat in a LDR. Maybe 4chan is getting to me. I'm extremely submissive and worship him like a King, he is everything to me. I'd be devastated if someone else would be doing to him what is MY JOB.
>>
>>18728101
If it would make her feel more comfortable in her own skin, then I'd want her to do it. If her doctor advised it, I'd want her to do it. If she wanted it to please me, I wouldn't want her to do it.

Do it for yourself.
>>
>>18728101
Whatever as long they look fine afterwards.
>>
>>18728101
tits are neither the beggining nor the end of the world.
if a woman is my partner, I probably care for her mental traits way more thaan for any of her physical ones.
That said, such a big ingenrece in your body hints for some mental problems like complexes and stuff. That's not sexy.
>>
>>18726486
My man is my King, so I should be his Queen, not a princess.
>>
>>18728106
I was in a situation exactly like you're describing. It was my first relationship and we're married now. It's pretty unlikely but you should stop worrying unless he gives you a reason to.
>>
WOMEN, does a guy going to the gym regularly and being strict in his diet put you off immediately? This is one of the key things I won't compromise going into a relationship.
>>
>>18728141
It would put me off but that's just a personal thing. My sister had an intensive eating disorder for six+ years that dominated my life as a teenager so I do not want to be around people who count calories (unless unavoidable for their health) if I can remotely help it. Plus I do not particularly care for a ripped physique. I am also slim and live an active day to day life but am not into any kind of fitness or just exercise that isn't an activity (swimming, hiking, tennis, stuff like that) and do not have a toned body. So we would just be incompatible, likely mutually, and not just because it is a big time investment and limits your diet.
>>
Girls, what makes a guy interesting to you?
>>
File: derrp.png (519KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
derrp.png
519KB, 1280x688px
>>18728137
I've only started worrying because of the stats that basically it's 50/50 as to whether someone will cheat on you in a relationship, and how people say that in a LDR this is 100%
>>
>>18728046
>Implying that the woman is high-maintenance, entitled, prissy, spoiled etc.
Should someone tell her?...
>>
>>18728141
No, I'm like that myself. I'd appreciate a partner who takes care of themselves. So it would be a plus!
>>
File: IMG_0761.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0761.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>18728119
You've been on 4chan for way too long now! I think you're thinking I'm replying to you when 85% of time it usually isn't me. Stop browsing here while you're ahead
>>
>>18726252

update on this. so i texted her that i got home (like she asked me to do) and her only response was 'ok'

i think she's mad at me, but not sure if because I did too much touching or because i didn't initiate something more. i really really suck at women and need some help because i hate to say it but i "l word" this girl
>>
>>18728178
It's cause of the touching. She now has grounds to indicate you in a sexual assault case. If I were you, i'd be scared shitless.
>>
>>18728179
Nevermind sorry. I thought you were the guy who copped a feel. You're probably fine.
>>
>>18728046
>Not them but I don't particularly like it either, it's used quite often in a patronizing or subtly insulting way.
So is "cute" for guys though.
>>
>>18728161

not the person you're replying to but I only think it's a way higher chance because a lot of people in LDRs don't have reasonable plans to make it work or just can't. obviously if you're 5000000 miles away from your gf/bf for 5 years it's probably not going to work and one of you will find someone closer/just get tired of it. i'm not saying to move to his city after a month, but you two have to do something eventually and should be prepared to do so.
>>
@all girls
Is "queen" any better than "princess"? Would you like your bf to call you queen?

>>18728062
Okay. ._.

>>18728120
But queens are often portrayed as malevolent in movies.
>>
>>18728191
We've been together for 8 months, we live in different countries but only 45 minutes flying apart. He'll move to my country next year when he has dealt with some practical stuff and earned a qualification that proves he knows the official language of my country a bit, and he's actively learning it.We'll marry as soon as we've moved in together.
>>
>>18728017
because it sets up a shitty dynamic. i'm not helpless. i don't issue commands. i'm not entitled to being waited on hand and foot. i'm not above being told i'm wrong or not getting my way. when i'm being a dumbass he tells me so and i'm grateful for that. he trusts me to be able to think for myself 90% of the time and i trust him to point me in the right direction when i'm unsure or undecided. i respect him, i support him, i follow his lead. if i were his "princess" i doubt any of those would hold true
>>
>>18728205
nuh uh
>>
Women: how down are you to date for the fun of the activity? I don't really feel like I can handle a relationship, but I really want to go eat good food at a restaurant and hang out at the zoo and museum, and the most comfortable way to do this is with woman. I can take my coworker/friend out only so many times.
>>
File: 1505583743465.webm (810KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1505583743465.webm
810KB, 1000x700px
Girls, is this accurate?
>>
>>18728205
Both are weird. No.
>>
File: 1484355661139.jpg (60KB, 575x602px) Image search: [Google]
1484355661139.jpg
60KB, 575x602px
>>18728338
like all effective propaganda it's a load of horseshit tucked around some kernels of truth
>>
>>18728290
Unironically gave me a literal boner.
>>
>>18728055
>delicate
I'd be livid. It's like you're infantilizing me and cutting my strengths down.

Queen isn't any better, IMO, partly due to the "wow, queen" meme.
>>
>>18728338
You know how dick size/shape differs guy to guy? So do vaginas. Yall act like every vagina is the same, one size fits all.
Also every girl has their own sets of preferences. Some like that "filled up" feeling, other's don't.
I fucking hate it. Being "filled up" is painful to me, not matter how much lube is used, no matter how aroused I am
>inb4 vaginismus hurrr
It's not that I promise

I've been hit in the cervix once, it felt like a strong punch to the gut by mike tyson. I saw stars it hurt so bad, and after that all sex was done for the night. Hell, it spooked me so bad I was hesitant to ever fuck that bf again, took a long time to get back into it without me telling him the whole time "Go extremely slow. Be extremely gentile. No sharp moves"
Some other girls have said being hit in the cervix feels amazing. I don't get them, but I understand everyone's different. What feels what it feels like for me isn't universal.
Vaginal canals vary. Mine is pretty short, even at full arousal. Average sized dudes can "fill me up" just fine (and I don't even like it). If I tried to fuck a dude with a monster cock, he'd be lucky to get the tip in without me backing out.
>>
>>18728185
How is that relevant as an argument? I didn't mean to imply that a man has to put up with whatever I want to call him regardless of his personal feelings on that. Basically >>18728062, if we disagree he'd get the last say.
>>
>>18728338
I fucking hope not. I refuse to suffer a big dick just for the better G spot action. I've had dicks that tore my vagina, I've had dicks where I couldn't ever be on top or do doggystyle, down to where I know I literally could not enjoyably handle anything bigger than 6 inches.
>>
>>18728335
I'm finishing up school right now personally, I understand after graduation I have career goals/dreams that will take me out of the country, and if I had a serious bf, it would be extremely difficult to cart them along with my life. Especially if they have their own jobs/career goals that will take them different places than mine. It would be the shittiest decision of my life to have to choose between a guy I probably loved/cared deeply for and my dreams.

But I'm still lonely. I still want companionship, and the ONS game just doesn't do it for me. I hate being one of dozens of chicks he's currently banging. So in all honesty if the world revolved around me my ideal relationship right now would be like a regular monogamous relationship, but with the understanding it's got a shelf life.
So something like that appeals to me too. A date is a very different head space than just going out with a friend, even if the activities are the same. But I'd also want the other stuff that comes with regular dating. Sexual activity, just spending nights in together doing nothing in particular, being able to rely on one another for certain things.

Idk if that really answers your question or helps, but that's my thoughts on that. I feel at least similarly to you mate.
>>
This one's for dem girls:
Is playing with a guy's hair a flirtatious behaviour?
>>
>tfw realized today that I'm a nice guy white knight beta
>tfw been trying to buy this girl stuff and loaning her money to show my affection
>in the hole over $1000 and nothing to show for it
>she's probably laughing at me
>and she's a chubby single mom a half black son
>tfw realize I'm going to die a kissless virgin because I can't even get a 4/10 poor single mom to be with me

How do I unfuck myself to get out of this bind?
>>
>>18728411
Idk about other ladies, but outside of hugs and handshakes, I do not have physical contact with a man on purpose unless I'm interested
>>
>>18728335
Why not do it with a female friend? I have a male friend I usually go to the cinema/museum with. He doesn't have other friends interested enough to spend money on it, I have some but prefer to have an activity to do with him because we cannot always comfortably talk for 3-5 hrs like I do with my female friends so doing something together then catching up works best. Win/win. I think if you present it as dates that sets the wrong expectations, dating is supposed to have some sort of romantic/sexual potential.
>>
>>18728155
Shares my interests/hobbies, is easy to talk to (aka can actually hold a conversation), has experiences and interesting stories to tell (aka didn't just stay inside doing nothing most of his life, actually went out and lived a little in order to have experiences to talk about/relate to)

Usually he has a passion of some sorts, even if its not something I'm also passionate about or even know anything about. Like I talked to a guy for a few hours about frogs of all things, just because you could see the light in his eyes when he started talking about different breeds and stuff. Dude just thought frogs were super cool, and I find it super cool when dudes have something they like so much they devote a good part of their brain space to knowing a lot about it.
I don't particularly care for frogs myself, but I could still listen to that guy talk about them for over an hour just because I thought it was cute/interesting how passionate he was about it.
>>
>>18728411
Agree with the other anon. Definitely flirty. If she's not interested she is just a flirty person in general, but it isn't normal/neutral.
>>
>>18728161
I'd be interested in seeing those stats lol. I think cheaters are not as high as 50%.
And there's really no such thing as 100%.
>>
>>18728404
This exists? I don't know what kind of relationship that's called, but I've been looking for one, mainly because I have a difficult time with relationships thanks to trust issues with women. Hopefully you find the guy willing to let you develop your potential.
>>
>>18728141
It depends. I wouldn't say its deal breaking, but can be a potential issue.
If he isn't expecting me to follow his same diet, I don't mind at all. I know some people though when they start diets and such, they have to force everyone in the household on the same diet too, otherwise they'll be too tempted to deviate off it or something.
As for the gym, similarly, this would only be an issue if all or most of his free time is taken up by it. This is the same for any hobby/activity though. If my bf works all day, and then comes home and wants 5 hours of "me time" doing whatever it is he does, whether that be working out, video games, sports, whatever, and then only has maybe an hour to devote to me and our relationship a day, I don't see the point in dating him.
Maybe I'm just a needy gf, but I need a decent chunk of time to spend with him developing and progressing our relationship a week, and I usually require daily, or every other day minimum, contact. That doesn't have to be anything too elaborate, can just be a "talk about our days" kinda thing. I just don't like feeling like I'm just another thing penciled in on his schedule.
>>
>>18728438
Well, I will say I have yet to find that exactly. Closest I have found is a FWB type deal, but even then those usually aren't monogamous like I'd like them to be, and they aren't quite as intimate and close as I'd like them to be.
As I said, I want the whole relationship package, just with our mutual understanding it won't last.
But I'm certain with billions of people on the planet I can't be the only one with this thought process or desire. But, if it's rare enough the likelyhood of finding that other person who thinks the same way is basically zero.
Either way, my options are to keep looking to just wallow in self defeat so I don't see the downside of keeping an open mind.
>>
>>18728411
It is for me.
Basically this >>18728416
Physical touching outside of what is generally socially determined to be formality is usually flirty.
>>
>>18728438
Not her but just a word of warning, these type of arrangements exist but the reason they are not heard of often is that it is REALLY difficult to walk the line and essentially act like you're dating without real feelings developing. And if feelings do develop while the plan was to date more casually, they are usually not equally strong on both sides.

Just looking at people who try to be friends with benefits is often already riddled with one person wanting more tenderness than the other one is comfortable with, mismatch in frequency you want to see each other or what behavior you find (dis)respectful... at the end of the day a relationship is simply easier to find.
>>
>>18728456
I appreciate the warning. I'm a special situation because I have a fear of sex, and thanks to the trust issues I don't exactly fall in love. It makes having a "normal" relationship nearly impossible because once someone gets close to me, affection immediately turns to dread since I feel like I'm going to be set up.
>>
>>18728456
I am her lol, but yes, nail on the head.
It's a difficult line to walk, you want to have feelings, but not super strong feelings, and it is difficult to reel it in and also let the line go to maintain that balance.
That is a fear of mine if I were to find this kind of relationship, since I am a rather romantic/lovey person. I'd probably catch feelings anyway and be stuck in that same predicament of "do I choose my dreams or a guy?"
But I suppose if I could actually meet a guy who wants more than no strings sex I'd be willing to take that risk and cross that bridge when I get there.
>>
>>18728470
I understand that it is a difficult predicament, but based on what you wrote, don't you think that what the other anon suggested also would be too emotionally vulnerable for you (even bracketing the sex)?
>>
>>18728476
Not particularly. A relationship without sex or the need for grand gestures, but still being able to do something with someone and offer small gifts is appealing. Having someone to talk to, and listen to, is something I like, just because hearing what someone's accomplished makes me feel less awful about the human condition. It replaces the idea that I'm "broken" with "I haven't found the right kind of relationship yet."
>>
>>18728473
Yeah I think these are typically the sort of situations that arise naturally between people, rather than being the plan from the get go. It is frustrating because I can see that it would work out ideally given the place you are in life right now, but at the same time I think it's pointless to beat yourself up over not being a robot who can decide efficiently and pragmatically what to feel and where to stop. Being caught off guard by your emotions and not being able to know beforehand what will awaken in you when you choose to open up to someone is also part of the best aspects of being human. Just not always that practical...
>>
>>18728419
>>18728404

Thanks for the replies. Thing is, my pool of female friends isn't large enough that I can do this to an extent that satisfies me without taking too much of their time, really. Plus, I enjoy doing activities with someone new and unknown; feeling them out is part of the fun.

I'm wondering right now how I would fare on Tinder with this semi-platonic dating mindset. "No hookups, no relationships either. I just want someone to go out and do stuff with."
>>
>>18725926
Maybe you are. I suggest getting rid of whatever filter you have and see if people are interested in what you can talk about.
>>
>>18728488
Not sure how useful this is in your particular area, but I know that where I live (but that's a small and densely populated country so it might be different) there's specific apps to find "buddies" to go to museums with. You can express a preference for age and sex. So I'd look into that first.

Tinder might work but I reckon many girls would be wary that you are not secretly hoping for sex/relationships to begin with. Which doesn't have to be bad if they're also willing to see what happens, but it will mean that they still take your attractiveness into the equation and not just the bare offer of accompanying you.
>>
>>18728486
She did mention sexual activities, though. If you take those out of the equation then a close friendship with emotional trust sounds to me like what you're thinking of, or at least the closest fit..
>>
>>18726917
Watching your snaps isn't as big a deal as you think. I wouldn't throw a victory parade just yet.
>>
How do most women meet men?
>>
How do I must courage to message girls on Tinder that matched with me? I'm such a anxious coward I can't even do that, but I guess I just don't have anything to say.
>>
>>18728502
I'll try to find a way to start one. Besides, dating someone through 4chan doesn't seem exactly healthy, regardless of the board that an attachment is made, not to mention a plethora of other details that need to be ironed out through the process. I remember one time I tried to start an online relationship when I was only a teenager, and after months of texting we finally decided to talk to each other through Skype. She was extremely uncomfortable with my voice, since I'm a pale white guy with the voice of Paul Robeson, not to mention I developed a Trans-Atlantic accent to hide my Southern and Ebonics drawls. Tack on to that I'm sarcastic, snarky, and dry, the end result is that, to her, I sounded "extremely condescending."

It's also the reason I have numerous complaints at my work, because customers don't like the way I talk to them since I look sixteen and talk to them like the children they act like.
>>
>>18727623
Go outside, take a deep breath and reevaluate how superficial you think people are. If a girl is a 9/10 in her pictures but 8/10 in reality she still has a personality you can't connect with through a mere picture.
>>
>>18727684
Looks like we're both men of taste. If I could post on this board from a PC I'd share one of my pics.
>>
>>18728487
Yeah, I think that's kinda where I'm at. Ideally it would go perfectly like that, date for about a year, have that kind of relationship and stability, someone to lean on, but we will split apart after and be fine.
I especially want that companionship since I'm getting to that age where all my friends are planning weddings and such, and seem to have less and less time for friendships because all their time is either eaten up by personal obligation (work/school) or their S.O.
I know I'm getting left in the dust because they're all on the regular track of things and on course to start families in the next 5 years or so, which will obviously always come before friendships. Once that happens, if I'm not seeing anyone, I really will have nobody in my life I can depend on or hang out with regularly.

Buut, since I also want to be on that track too, almost as badly as I want my other career goals/dreams, I suppose it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if our relationship with a shelf life were to survive past it's expiration date. I just can't say without being put in that position which I'd choose. My career or a potential marriage. Logically I'd say the career would be the smarter choice, since relationships are far more likely to fail than careers will. I'd be pretty pissed if I gave up my dream to date this guy, to only have him decide to dump me a year later or something.
But, emotions don't always want to think logically. Knowing me, if I were put in that position, I feel like I wouldn't be able to think rationally and would make an emotionally charged decision to pick the guy.

But also, who knows, maybe I could have my cake and eat it too. It's a possibility this hypothetical guy can/will move with me. The paperwork and process would be a fucking bitch and a half, but if I loved him I'd gladly put up with that inconvenience to have everything I wanted out of life.
>>
>>18727967
He was, in fact, a sperg.
>>
>>18728366
he inspires me to no end and i'm convinced the sun shines out his arse. 10/10, would recommend. hope you find your somebody too if you've not yet found her anon<3

>>18728055
those are all good. how about petal? hits all 4 points

>>18728412
you're way the hell out of her league. stop being her cash cow, extricate yourself from her life, and start looking ahead. start shooting higher. don't accept being taken for granted nor being taken advantage of. accept reciprocity. appreciate those who appreciate you. be kind but know what you want and know your worth and hold to your standards and principles.
>>
>>18727974
You lucky fucker, I got stopped at the second comma
>>
>>18728400
I'm just saying context means a lot.
>>
>>18728523
How come you can't find someone willing to give you the space you need to have a career? My dream in life is to be a stay-at-home dad because I'm cranky with asinine corporate bullshit, and I just want to raise three kids and keep the home in order so when she brings home her boss or other bigwigs the place is immaculate, and considering I'm not desperate for sex or affection, and there's 3.5 billion other men in the world, I'm sure you can find someone like me out there willing to help you have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>18728512
usually through friends, sometimes randomly on the interbutts
>>
>>18728512
Friends of friends is the most effective way. Relationships tend to last the longest and have the most connection when I'm introduced through friends.

Classmates/coworkers are the next most common/effective. It's more of a tossup on if you'll have much in common though. When you meet through friends, people tend to hang around similar minded people, ergo the friends of your friends will likely be similar minded to you and your friend. Coworkers/classmates though, only thing you can guarantee you connect with is the the job/class. But it's an organic meeting, so it's easier to open up.

Next comes your random chance meetings out in public. At a bar, or a coffee shop, shopping, walking in the park, whatever. These are hard because it's just pure dumb luck. They just happen and you can't do much to trigger them except to just be outside. Once again, the compatibility is completely up to luck too. You have hardly anything to connect to immediately, other than you both enjoy the establishment you're at or the activity you're doing.

Lastly there's online dating. I find this to be the least effective. It's inorganic and forced, you might have more in common but it's only because you were presented this stat sheet on their profile. Takes the fun away from conversing imo. There's no surprises, nothing real exciting. They just tell you in person everything you've already read on their profile.
I have yet to ever meet anyone online that I've bothered to meet up with more than 3 times max. Because after those 3 meetings I've felt like I already have been told every interesting thing that person has to offer and conversation therefore nosedives.
>>
>>18728514
jump in, fuck up a few times, discover it's not as nerve wracking as your anxiety is leading you to anticipate even when it goes badly, let yourself relax, and start having fun with it
>>
>>18728523
Not sure how useful this is if you're the kind of person who cannot help but plan ahead, but it seems pointless to me to weigh a career vs a relationship without actually knowing what man you are talking about. There's a world of difference between simply being very in love with someone you don't know all that well, and having been with someone for long enough to recognize that they treat you remarkably well, you click like you never have with someone else, can talk about anything together and resolve any issue, and so on. Not to mention that yes, he might love the idea of coming along, it might be a hard no, and everything in between. As you said in an earlier post, cross that bridge when you get there.

For now investing in trying to make new friends who are in a less domestic chapter of life seems like a way to both branch out with social interaction and get something going for yourself (no point in putting your life on hold until you leave), and potentially meeting someone you can have more than friendly interaction with.
>>
>>18728488
I feel ya, its probably worth a shot. But you have to remember what tinder/any other online dating site's purpose is. Romantic connections or sex. Therefore there are very few people seeking out these sites for just friendship or anything less. Still though, I've seen some profiles like that on tinder. I saw one just last week, a guy put on his info "I'm in a relationship, just looking for friends".
Now I'd be a little cautious on those kinds of people, because I do have to wonder if they really mean that, does his gf know he's on tinder? Is that just there in case she finds it and he in reality is looking to cheat or something? Are they in cahoots and looking for a 3 some but don't want to be that forward? (bc I've seen those too)

Anyway I digress, worth a shot but don't hold your breath.
>>
>>18728521
whitelist this board in your ad blocker, it'll fix whatever the issues are ;)
>>
>>18728533
Sure it does and I'm not saying I'd instantly lose my shit if ever called a princess by someone I know to be fond of me. He just asked if it was a good term of endearment and generally speaking it isn't for me. I would prefer to hear something else.
>>
>>18728514
The answer unfortunately is you just do it. But, something that can help you ease your nerves at least, go read her profile, look through all her pics. Usually girls will put stuff in their profile like their interests, or post pictures that will give you hints to their personalities/interests.
If you're at a loss as to what to say, use something from her profile, preferably something that agrees with you. Like does she say she likes rock music? So do you! Wow whats your favorite band/song? Is she holding an adorable puppy in one of her pics? Cute dog! Is it yours? What's its name/breed?

If/when you get a response, just continue to riff.
>"My favorite song is *x song you don't know*!"
>"Oh I've never heard it, I'll have to look it up! I personally like *x song/band/music*, you ever heard of them?"

>"That's my dog, his name is Rover and he's a blue heeler"
>"Is that a hard breed to raise? I have a *x breed* (or I like *x breeds* if you don't have a dog)

You're psyching yourself up, and I get it, we all do it. But it's much easier than you put it in your mind to be, and once you get into it talking only gets easier.
>>
Is it normal that my husband gets boners from random stuff that i do like just kissing him (casual pecks on the cheek), cleaning, cooking, etc.? He says it's because he thinks it's cute and I like it a lot and don't mind at all of course, but I just want to make sure it's not a problem or if anything bad can happen cause of it.
>>
>>18727039

Sex during period is encouraged, orgasms release chemicals and hormones that act as painkillers so it makes periods more bearable.
>>
>>18728538
Well I think the issue is a lot of people have career goals of their own, and depending on the field that can easily conflict.
Like my sister for example, she's in the film industry, she's an animator. This gives her very little mobility. Her options on where she can live and work are slim, she's basically confined to certain hubs like California (Hollywood), theres a few prominent studios in Dallas I know of, and a few in Canada and overseas. If she's got a girlfriend who has a similarly niche job, but her hubs are in different places, that means one of them will have to give up their career to move and be with the other.

Thankfully, I'm going into teaching, which means I will have vast flexibility, however my career goal right now is teaching overseas because my dream is more to experience other countries and cultures. I don't just want to travel and be a tourist, I want to immerse myself in that country, you can't do that unless you have employment there. Not unless you're filthy stinkin rich enough to just live somewhere for a few years without working.
So once I've accomplished that desire of mine, to experience the world, I will have all the flexibility in the world to move with my spouse where ever HIS job takes us. I can be a teacher anywhere, but he might not be able to be whatever he is anywhere. (And frankly, I'm also more than ok being a housewife after I'm done with my travels)
So that's what my life revolves around. It's not entirely about the career itself I guess, the career is just the only way to make the goal possible.

However, even if it's hypocritical given I would happily be the housewife if he offered it to me, I would not feel comfortable with my husband not working.
I do not expect to be supported by someone else, I wouldn't mind it though either if and only if offered (I wouldn't even ask or bring it up), but I do not want to support another person all on my own. That's just me
>>
File: 1475708330369.jpg (23KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
1475708330369.jpg
23KB, 500x342px
I texted first the last two times, AND I sent the last text in the last conversation.

I had something funny to say, but should I just wait until she decides to send the first text again?
>>
File: 1483974820488.jpg (42KB, 710x710px) Image search: [Google]
1483974820488.jpg
42KB, 710x710px
>>18727276
>Yes you will 100% get blood on your dick if you have sex while a girl is on her period.
>>
>>18728553
Yeaahh my therapist has mentioned to me that I have this slightly OCD conniption about planning things, and if I don't have a plan or if I am forced to deviate from that plan I get overly stressed out.
So I agree, if this is all just hypothetical there's not much to think or stress over. So I'm open to anyone if they agree to date me to some degree of seriousness, mostly all I've been able to find is again, at best a FWB where I know he's got a handful of other girls on the side, so our meetings are strictly mechanical with ZERO feeling or emotion. Which is not ideal.
But if I do meet a guy who wants to be with me, and just me, it will be something I'd bring up before agreeing to being his gf. That I have these very strong career minded goals and I cannot say for certain if I would choose him over them should a situation arise where I must choose. And I don't want him to get invested in me enough so that he would be hurt or otherwise be angry at me if I did choose the job over him.
If he can accept that, then I'm golden. I would just want this guy to know exactly what he's getting himself into it.

But again, this is all still hypothetical. I'm keeping myself out there, I'm meeting people, trying to date, but I'm also not holding my breath I'll even find anyone in college that wants more than just another notch on their bedpost.

>For now investing in trying to make new friends who are in a less domestic chapter of life
That unfortunately I've found is just as rare for whatever reason. I have yet to meet another girl (who I can get along with anyway) who isn't in a relationship, or who doesn't seem to get in and out of them with ease (no idea how they do it 2bh, I've just got terrible luck or my particular taste in men just doesn't match up to the types of guys that date I guess)
And well, befriending guys is hard because they usually just wanna fuck ya than be your buddy, you know?
>>
>>18728587
wut
lol why would anything bad happen? honey it's fine, enjoy it and enjoy him:)
>>
>>18728587
It's mostly a thing during puberty but men can get random boners throughout the day and that's completely normal.
>>
>>18728587
>>18728643
nope he has chronic boneritis you need to get him to the doctor asap
>>
>>18727039
Already answered a bunch but have some more input.

>how much blood
Others have named specific amounts. It's not that much all things considered, but it looks like a whole lot more especially when wearing pads. Just a few drops of blood already give a dramatic red smear.

>continuously
No, and you don't consciously feel it flowing either unless you have a clot (= bigger piece of uterus lining) or you get a squirt coming out. This is because the vagina is already moist and everything is the same temperature already.

>moody
Hormones influence your mood in general so that in itself is a reason. Others are that many women feel unattractive on their period (bloated because of your body retaining water, the hormones can cause flare ups in acne, it just feels less than ideal to leak blood) and have a dull ache somewhere. It also impacts your energy levels somewhat. It's all around like being a bit under the weather, though not every woman has equally strong effects.

>red sex
Sex during menstruation is fine, an orgasm can ease the cramps. Some women don't like it though (because they are grossed out by the idea or feel too unsexy). You WILL get some blood on your dick, even during shower sex it's not entirely unavoidable.

>risk of pregnancy
You can get pregnant on your period.

>tampon for long periods of time
It does not, the only thing that can happen is that the tampon "falls down" when you leave it in for too long because it gets big and heavy. This can hurt when it's very near to the entrance, waddle to the closest toilet and remove it. Otherwise you do not feel a tampon once you inserted it properly, neither positively nor negatively.
>>
File: 1504085070959.png (401KB, 720x672px) Image search: [Google]
1504085070959.png
401KB, 720x672px
>>18728628
Pls respond, I'm very dumb
>>
>>18727039
Varies girl to girl.
I was put on the pill when I was 14 because it was medically necessary. I would bleed so much I'd become anemic and pass out. They also lasted 8-9 days on average and sometimes I'd get 2 periods a month. Now, I'm clearly the extreme.
I think the average is like, a tablespoon or 2 a day? The middle of the week is also the heaviest ususally. Since I got on the pill and therefore started having normal periods, not the hellish nightmare my malfunctioning body gave me naturally, the first couple days are pretty light, barely enough to really soak into a pad, the 3-4th day I can probably saturate a maxipad if I never changed it out. I typically go through about 3 pads a day for comfort on those days. I change them when they're just wet enough for me to really notice.

>Moody
Your hormones are on maximum overdrive. It's a part of the fertility process.
>Period sex
Not for me. I find it too gross/messy to think about. I often stop masturbating even. Also, I cramp significantly worse with orgasm. But orgasm is actually often recommended to alleviate cramps, but just doesn't have that effect on me personally. Other women might get that benefit though.
>Can you get preggo
Yes, sperm can survive up to 5 days in the vagoo. Depending on where about in the cycle you do it will depend on the likelyhood, but generally I think it is a little less likely to get preggo from period sex. Citation needed though. I do know for a fact it's possible though.
>Tampon discomfort
Again, varies. I've heard that if you are a more heavy flow type of gal, tampons feel better, however girls who have lighter flows complain of discomfort more. I never liked them personally.
Also, you aren't supposed to keep a tampon in for too long, otherwise you can get toxic shock syndrome.
>>
>>18728587

I have this same "problem". It's not really a problem but obviously have to be careful around kids and family members and work and shit, because you don't want nobody thinking that you're "excited" about inappropriate things, if you get what I'm saying.

Have talked with my doctor about it in the past when discussing other medical issues. He said he wasn't surprised as I have a very good cardio-vascular system for my age (good blow flow = more blood in penis) and that it could just be something as simple as a stimuli causing it. Basically, you might not be getting erect at the PEOPLE in the room, but the feel of leather or the smell of an aerosol spray might get you aroused. Really no different than how women are attracted to colognes he told me.

Said I was lucky and that there are already men my age (~30) he sees who have ED, so take the ability to quickly erect and randomly erect as a blessing because many men can't do it.

Additionally, around girls I like, it's very hard for me NOT to have an erection, even if we're doing nothing but talking. Dick is like a tail and mine wags when I'm happy, and I can see how your husband would be erect from being around you since it sounds like (To me) he truly loves you. Consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>18728667
If she's typically talkative and at least sometimes takes initiative, I'd just send it.
>>
>>18728587
Pretty normal yeah.
>>
Shit fucking hurts when a woman burn out completely, knowing there's nothing you can do to revert it. God, why did I even get into situation like that.
>>
>>18727039
>When you menstruate how much blood comes out? Is it like when you cut yourself shaving and it's continuously seeping out blood but not much?
In the worst days it's constantly dripping. I'm pretty sure I have a heavier flow than most though. The first 4-5 days are very annoying, and then there's 4 days where little comes out.
>Why do you you gut ultra moody compared to your normal temperament during your period?
I always get cramps for the first two days. That and the annoyance of constantly having to worry about it. I imagine hormones play a role too.
>Is sex during menstruation a no-no or what? Does it still feel good during your period? How likely is it to get blood on your dick?
I'm often hornier on my period so I'd prefer to have it. Penetration feels different but it's still good. There will be blood on the dick, obviously.
>Can you get pregnant if you have no protection on your period?
Pretty sure you can.
>Does it hurt or feel uncomfortable or arousing when you have a tampon in you for long periods of time?
I literally can't tell if I have a tampon in or not. I look for the string to make sure. And I use the biggest ones.
>>
How do I know my girlfriend is still into me?
>>
>>18728754
well, does she initiate sex sometimes?
>>
>>18728757
Only very little times, it's mostly me. But then she's really into it. That's confusing me.
>>
>>18726187
Enjoy the banter, that's about the only good part. Just left after my 4 year minimum and couldn't be fucking happier
>>
>>18728787
it's ok then. just takl to her about it.
>>
>>18728893
I did, but she still doesn't show many sexual signals...
>>
NEW THREAD
>>18728955
>>18728955
>>18728955
>>
I have been struggling with addiction to pornography and masturbation for over 6 years now. I have a girlfriend of 5 years who is oblivious to this fact since I hide this.
Lately I have had exceptionally reduced sex drive and have not been as passionate/lustful to her, and so now she has noticed and has taken it out on herself. Additionally she has gained a little weight (<20lbs) and pins it on that partially. Her self esteem is now hitting record lows as she gets upset sometimes and cries about how I do not want her sexually anymore. We live in the same apartment.

What do I do? Do I tell her and risk her self esteem take another hit as she finds out her boyfriend has been masturbating in her bathroom for years to pictures of girls sluttier than her? What can I do?
>>
>>18729271

I assume your boners arent as vigorous?

>What can I do?
Go to your GP asap and say you have erectile dysfucntion, and ask for a prescription for viagra/equivalent. Buy that expensive shit.

Pop a pill, and then go impale the daylights out of your girl. Say you find her sexy

In the meantime, It's time to start nofap my friend. I know, its hard as fucking fuck but i managed to do it after being addicted to porn for 10 years. For me, If i start on the first of the month, it becomes really easy to track my progress by looking at a calendar, and it triggers this sort of video-game achievement thing that makes me want to continue my streak. Without this aid, I dont have the willpower. But with it, I can do it.

Do it mate. For your girlfriend.

IMHO telling your girl about the porn will probably make her feel even worse
>>
>been going out with a girl for a month
>ask her out on friday to have some coffee
>at date, she starts to mention this awful guy that tries to flirt with her on classes
>this guy asks her out on the same friday
>she tells him she won't be available she's going out with her boyfriend
>tells me not to freakout at that
So, did she used as an excuse to reject some guy? or is she hinting something?
I took it more as a compliment, I would really love to have something serious with her.
Excuse me for my shitty english.
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.