[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost my virginity while drunk with my boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 10

File: Screenshot_20170901-103320.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170901-103320.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
A guy I've been seeing for 2 months basically had sex with me and took my virginity while I was wasted 2 weeks ago. I made him stop several times because I wasn't ready to lose it.. he eould stop but as soon as i let him start touching me again he's start in on me all over.
I can't say I was raped but I feel he took advantage of me since I was drunk and he was not. I trird to tell him how it nade me feel and he just doesnt understand why id be upset about it. Now I get a sick feeling whenever he's physical with me and I feel betrayed. Is it normal for men to take advantage of their girlfriends? Is this really bad enough that I could break up with him and find someone better or is this standard ?
He's 25 I'm 21
>>
>>18704922
And who's choice was it to get drunk, anon? You got popped at 21, life goes on still better than the majority of sluts who do that at 13
>>
>>18704929
Yes I'm aware it was stupid to drink but I didn't think he was the type. I'm not saying I'm going to have him arrested or something I just want to know what men are thinking when they take advantage of us like that. Because it makes me think he just doesn't care about me and isn't invested at all.
>>
>>18704929
He can't honestly think a girl won't feel shitty about losing her virginity while wasted...or are men really that emotionally blind?
>>
Sleeping with drunk chicks is biologically programed into us, kind of how a lion goes for a slower gazelle. Your first mistake was thinking we are beyond this hobsian nature. There is no such thing as a plutonic guy friend and we all want to fuck you, especially someone you're dating. Live and learn
>>
>>18704922
holy shit some of the replies are awful in this.
Like these niggas are really lions, of what den their moms?

Anyways I'd dump him, it's a betrayal through and through, it's also hard to say "Yes most men are like that" because of all the different cultures/upbringings and so on, I would say about 30% =/= of American men are like that though
>>
>>18704946
All I want to know us how the fuck a guy can care about you AND do something to you that he KNOWS will hurt you and possibly destroy any future relationship. Explain how that's possible because right now I just assume he doesn't even care that he damaged me
>>
Wow, women are stupid. Glad I'm gay, LOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>18704957
KYS you white knight faggot. All men are like this, and you're an idiot if you think any culture can trump our biologically ingrained nature. We are much simpler creatures than women. And if any guy is being honest, there are just 5 things you need to do to keep up happy.
1 Don't get too fat
2 Put out
3 Don't cheat
4 Cook
5 Clean
Magical
>>
>>18704967
Dude has a dick. Dude wants to stick his dick in you. Much easier with you wasted. What about this is so hard to comprehend? Try not getting shitfaced, its degenerate. This is actually the best advice you can possibly get for anything in life: you are not a victim. Half of everything if you think hard enough can be traced directly to your actions and reactions to given situations. Once and only once you realize this, you can start seeing changes in your life.
>>
>>18704972
>2017 still calling people white knights
whatever rapist.
>>
>>18704957
If I break up with him I'll feel even more like a cheap stupid slut but if I stay I'll probably get to witness him decend into even worse behavior. Oh fml
This is why I stayed a virgin...
>>
>>18704922
Whoa dude, sounds like you hooked up with someone that just wants sex from you, whether you are willing or not. And he is 25? He should know better already, he is way more than old enought to know what he was doing is wrong.

You even mentioned you get sick when physically near him. Ditch him and don't fall for anything he might say to get back together with you. Go find someone else, and talk with a (good) friend about this.
>>
>>18704971
Thanks. Why am I stupid again??
>>
>>18704987
You got piss drunk around a 25 year old you were blue balling and didn't think anything bad might happen
>>
>>18704987
because you constantly gave him more opportunities despite not wanting it and then made yourself completely vulnerable to him anyway.

PS he's obviously a piece of shit that doesn't care about your feelings, but what else can you expect from breeders
>>
>>18704922
>posts a BDSM pic
You obviously enjoyed being dominated, now you just need to admit that to yourself.
>>
>>18704980
Yeah i GWT it was dumb to get drubj around a dude. Frankly I didn't even drink before I met him so I wasn't aware of how quickly it can happen. I only had 3 drinks.
Im a victim of my own bad judgment but that doesn't free him from scrutiny.
You can't honestly believe a man can care about a girl and do something so directly hurtful .
>>
>>18704995
pretty much this, don't get drunk around guys you don't wanna fuck, they're dumb.

Being gay is a joyous thing these days
>>
>>18704922
>Waiting for Marine core guy to come in.
>>
>>18704996
Nah it was bate. I do like bdsm but this was not one of those times..and he didn't really dominate me anyway. More like persistantly sneaked his dick into me a few times while I kept trying to stop it
>>
File: haji.jpg (493KB, 920x562px) Image search: [Google]
haji.jpg
493KB, 920x562px
>>18704998
Well next time why don't you...fuck a fuckin Marine
>>
File: btfo.jpg (124KB, 1024x825px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
124KB, 1024x825px
>>18705013
Yet you still stayed with him and allowed him to do that. You're either really into rape play, and need to admit that to yourself before you get the dude arrested, or seriously get some common sense because this is objectively speaking autistic AF
>>
>>18704922
Scummy behaviour. It's hard to know what exactly happend if you were drunk, but his unwillingness to discuss what is bothering you is concerning.
>>
So you had drunk sex and somehow your dude is the only bad guy in this situation?
You decided to drink.
You also decided getting shitface was a good thing.
Guy seems like he has no fucked to give. Sure it's shitty but that's how the guy you're dating specifically is.
My boyfriend and I don't typically hook-up if one party is more drunkhan the other. Because otherwise it's like fucking a corpse. Lol
So your guy fucking you while you're shitfaced is pretty hilarious and degrading.

Dump your boyfriend if it bothers you so much.

Just remember that not everyone is the same. And once you've been with someone long enough you should have an understanding of what's okay and what isn't okay with each other.

One day you'll find someone who won't fuck you like the corpse that you are you silly goose.

Now get back out there and have a good time.

At least learn from the experience and move on. Cause if you hold onto resentment or whatever you won't get over it and it'll ruin any future endeavors in you finding a decent person within yourself. Cause clearly you can't handle your alcohol.

Silly twat.
>>
>>18704995
Well at least you agree with me. And yes I agree it was dumb. I mostly just wanted to prove I was chill. I was homeschooled and I have no friends so I got a bit reckless... that's what I get for trying to use my body to combat loneliness when I have residual Christian guilt about sex
>>
>>18705025
In a healthy relationship, you can count on your partner taking care of you while you're wasted, not pulling some shit like this. It's disrespectful.
>>
>>18705025
This. I used to have a game with my ex where we would "shotgun starfish" I.E. whoever gets to call laying down like a starfish because we planned to get too drunk/ lazy by 3am to be the one putting in effort. I swear this "yes means yes" cult shit is directly from Orwells junior anti sex league (1984). On a slightly more serious note, you said you were into BDSM, but were also a virgin. Like, wtf were you waiting for, Christmas?
>>
>>18705020
I said no but he treated it like a time out and would start again. I didn't want to cause a scene like idk. I don't want to be alone anymore. I'm afraid of scaring him off and being alone but im afraid of sex almost as much
>>
>>18705027
Christian guilt about sex?
Elaborate.

>>18705036
Thankfully I'm in one of those.

But women and men as individuals need to fend for themselves at all times.

Overall sex is a pretty dangerous game to play. So you play responsibly wether or not you chill in the sidelines or not.
>>
>>18704939
He didn't take advantage of you, you're simply being too kind, if someone is coming onto you like that and you're not having it, tell them to fuck off, he can't read your mind so speak up.
>>
>>18705027
yeah as you can see from this thread, there are lots of dudes mostly looking to get their dick wet and not much else. You gotta be more careful if you want it to mean anything. I'm really, really sorry it happened like this desu
>>
Im so sorry this happened. No real advice. Wish I could give you a hug. :(
>>
>>18705025
Im just trying to get up the courage to leave. He's brought a lot of good things to my life like it's nice being around a dude with his life together. He takes me on trips whenever he can, he cooks with me, ect. So if I leave him I'll just go back to living under a rock and being alone. It's not like most men want to date weird girls anyway .. maybe that was a red flag to begine with.
If it's too good to be true it..isnt
>>
>>18705043
NO BITCH
As a fucking human with a brain. If you don't want sex you don't. And if it's being forced on you you make a FUCKING SCENE.

Silly twat. That's what you're supposed to do. Make a good damn scene.

Yeah your dude is a fucking asshat.
But you gotta accept that your complacency aided in that guy getting what he wanted.

Next time which there will be you better kick your fucking legs make a scene and walk out. Or force puke on a motherfucker before you run to 4chan for /adv again!

Jeeze lady.
>>
Honey there are only two things: persuasion and force. You asked him not to stick his dick in you, he continues to do this, yet you stay. You could have "caused" a scene, hit him in the balls, but you didn't. Seriously, either admit that you're into rape play or that you need to stop drinking forever and make better decisions with your life
>>
Was he drunk as well?
>>
>>18705045
I was raised in an extremely religious home and homeschooled so Christian morality is drilled into me. I'm an atheist now but I can't help feeling guilty about doing anything considered immoral. Basically I'll always feel guilty about sex outside marriage.
>>
>>18704922
> Is it normal for men to take advantage of their girlfriends? Is this really bad enough that I could break up with him and find someone better or is this standard ?

You fucked big time up by getting drunk enough to lose your self control / lose your ability to clearly communicate your limits. That is ok, but could have been, and in future can be, avoided.

He fucked up more by taking advantage of you, while he himself was sober and in full possession of his rational and ethical faculties. His actions should be seen as representative of his character.

I'm not one to automatically call drunk sex rape, but a sober guy fucking a drunk virgin who pretty clearly sounds emotionally unprepared for that suggests... questionable character.

It is not normal for good men to take advantage of their girlfriends.

The only standard that matters is the one you set for yourself, and it is for you to decide whether his actions are those of a person you can respect, trust, and wish to spend more time with.

If you think your relationship is salvageable, and that he is worth staying for, you need to have a very serious talk with him.
>>
>>18705062
It wasn't about rape play. I didn't get violent because I didnt want him to get mad and leave me for good. I thought maybe I wouldn't feel THAT bad about it in the morning.
>>
>>18705063
No.hes Irish. Unless 3 beer gets an Irish dude shit faced
>>
>>18704922
Guys want to fuck and if youve been together for two months so at the least he's been thinking about fucking you for two months. The scummy thing is you tried to stop him and he did it anyway which also makes me think he doesn't care beyond selfish wants. he now having fucked you expects it and will strike again. tell him his dick was too small and you can no longer see him
>>
Well then you made the decision to lose your virginity, welcome to the club first time is always awkward and shitty. Honestly rediculious how many times you will have this same exact conversation as the "old guy" in college with chicks who think they got taken advantage of. No. You were just a drunk slut. Move on with your life, maybe you learn something from this before you get too drunk and some stranger ACTUALLY takes advantage of you.
>>
>>18705069
Oh look a rational comment
I do want it go be salvageable because quite frankly decent men don't often come knocking at my door for a relationship or anything other than just fucking while He, a moderately successful capable and generally thoughtful man is asking me to be his girlfriend.
I want to believe it was a one time fuck up but if it isn't I don't want to watch myself get fucked up by him
>>
>>18705093
Being stupid does not give people the licence to rob you rape you or otherwise. Yes you should be smart for your own damn good but holly fuck it's still wrong of a boyfriend to knowingly hurt his girlfriend.
This us not even about legalities.
This is a simple question of whether or not said man does or does not care about my well being. I think the answer is no.
>>
>>18705105
If he keeps failing to be understanding when you try to discuss it with him it'll be a really big red flag as to the future. It sounds like you're mostly trying to justify his actions to yourself because you're scared of having to find someone else, and that isn't healthy. You can probably find someone else, but you can never undo the things you do with him
>>
>Blue ball dude for 2 months, get raped. A Chad would have had the balls to just cheat on you, which is what you in ironically deserve if you refuse to put out. We do not negotiate with terrorists.
>>
>>18705123
Thanks for reminding me that men are about as empathetic as doorknobs.
>>
Is this secretly a redpilling women on men thread?
>>
Try not to forget it next time you autist
>>
>>18704922
the guy was probably starving for sex after months of no sex. he pushed hard for sex

if you dont want sex I suggest you stick to female friends

relationships lead to fucking, fucking is an acquired taste for women

dont worry; you will fuck hundreds of Chad in your life
>>
>>18705130
Im already red pilled on men. Imnalso a bit love starved so once in awhile I give them the benefit of the doubt. So far all my close calls with assholes have left me unscathed due to my unyielding cynical and self hating outlook . Then vodka happened. This is not the first time I've been emotionally kicked by a dude but this IS the first time i won't get away with my pride.
>>
>>18704922
Dump the fucker, right now. And what he did is absolutely rape. Get a witness and get this asshole behind bars. He should be shot for violating the chaste.
>>18704939
> it makes me think he just doesn't care about me and isn't invested at all.
This is sadly the case in these modern, oversexualized times. Your best bet is to say upfront to a bf that you won't have sex until marriage. That'll help sort out all of the thirsty pricks who just want to fuck you. I'm sure most traditionalists could deal with what happened here if you explain it and regret it.
>>
>>18705139
Well one of the reasons I date at all is because I'm socially inept and girls frankly just don't like me.
I use my body to get attention and therefore company from men because without them id be alone almost always..
I realise that yes I'm basically just whoring myself for affection.
>>
>>18705148
learn to enjoy sex

its an acquired taste
>>
File: IMG_0015.jpg (87KB, 715x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
87KB, 715x960px
>>18705140
"This isn't the first time, but it is the first time I wins get away with my pride" Sounds like you like to put yourself in shitty situations, why don't you just join the fuckin Marines?
>>
>>18705152
Im a girl and therefor useless to the marines..

On another note I have no crippling fear of death or violence so as a man of prob have made a good shoilder... fml
>>
BDSM pic, atheist, not the first time, admits uses body to manipulate men. Go cry on plebbit, you fuckin roastie it's idiots like you who make actual rape victims look like retarded liars; you retarded liar
>>
>>18705158
Soilder**
>>
>>18705160
Im not a liar and i didnt say i was a rape victim. I consider myself someone that was betrayed emotionally.
I have no intention of putting him in jail as he didn't physically force me. He's just not a considerate person.
>>
>>18705163
you women are so brain damaged.

>date guy for 2 months and get dicked once

>the standard waiting time is 2 weeks before sex not 2 months

you got in a relationship. dont get in relationships if you dont want dick. Its like jumping in the sea and complainin its wet

WHAT THE FUCK???
>>
>>18705105
Then it's very important that you talk to him soon, and be blunt and honest with him about the way you feel.

I wrote that before I read your other replies, and as a mid 20s kinda-isolated homeschool grad hooo boy can I relate and it ain't easy.

I'm still in the faith, but I do think it's possible to have healthy sexual relationships outside of religion/marriage, but it will be hard (like any other kind of relationship you care about), and when a sexual relationship breaks down (like it just did) it's going to hurt a lot more and in a different kind of way.

I won't preach at you about how I view my relationships, but I think for you, the focus should be Trust.

You need to trust your own judgement about your limits, enough that you are willing to take action to protect yourself.

You need to trust your partner, enough that you know they won't take advantage of you, and that they will respect the limits you've set. <- this is the bit that's broken and needs fixing, also you communicating your limits

If you don't have trust, or had it broken, a friend worth keeping will work to build, repair, and maintain it.

I hope you find peace and comfort.
>>
>>18705170
Im not lacking a libido so it's not like I intend to never have sex in a relationship...id just rather not l have lost my virginity while drunk and uninterested.
I'm not wrong for wanting consideration in a relationship dumbass.
>>
>>18705148
I felt bad for a bit for roasting you a bit harshly but now I don't.
Who the fuck?

>>18705158
Women are useful in the marines Always have been. You think it was exclusive to men back in the 40s? What of the nurses? What of the women that have served and fought valiantly?
You cunt. What of the women who served back when it wasn't the norm? What of the women who serve now?

>>18705160
This this is the one.

>>18705163
You haven't stated that you've been raped.
But you sure as fuck are sounding like a victim.
Not to mention earlier you commented that you're wanting to salvage your relationship. "because quite frankly decent men don't come knocking on my door"

:|

You're just a bad person.
With twisted views.

Be single and grow up a bit before you go fucking off again.

And don't be in relationship with someone just because they're moderately successful.
Just seems like it's all for self gain and nothing to do with actually liking the person.
>>
>>18705196
he probably got you drunk to increase your weak ass libido
>>
>>18705170
>.Dont get in relationships if you dont want dick.
See what I mean, OP? You have to filter these people out by saying no sex until marriage.
>>
>>18705210
>You have to filter these people out by saying no sex until marriage

i am the guy your replied to. OP should do what you say on the 1st date

all the normal men in the world right now expect sex within the 2nd week of dating
>>
File: IMG_0523.jpg (76KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0523.jpg
76KB, 600x516px
Y'all mother fuckers need shariah law, sharmuta
>>
>>18705215
>normal men in the world right now expect sex within the 2nd week of dating
Yeah, and they're all wrong. People with strong moral standards are a rarity, as always.
>argumentum ad populum fallacy
>>
>>18705200
The marines lowered their physical standards for women . I think that's detrimental to the army as a whole. Why on earth would you allows the weakest of your people to fight? Being a nurse is one thing but I see no point at all in lowering the bar for female combat. It's idiotic.

I think a lot of women use their bodies to gain some semblance of love. I really don't see any moral issue with it. At some point I'll give it up to a guy who will probably just be using my body but hopefully he'll be decent enough to at least trwat ne nicely and maje me feel cared for in exchange. So Win Win? What's the issue with That?

I like men that are successful (ish) because I simply admire them. It's not complicated or schemey. I prefer to support myself but It IS probably natural female hypergamoys tendencies but it's sure as hell not a conscious scheme. They just turn me on more than homeless bums do.

I do like him. If I didn't I wouldn't be so torn up and I wouldn't have dated him for nearly 3 months nor would I have done anything short of hitting him when he was trying to get it on. I was afraid of losing him and I still am.
>>
>>18704922
>had sex with me
>he took advantage of me
>it made me feel

but don't objectify me
>>
>>18705231
>argumentum ad my own morals are the only right ones
It's nothing about morals, you fucking idiot. You are almost certainly a person with very weak morals. Almost everyone has stronger morals than you and still have sex. You're simply a bitter virgin who can't get laid and tries to convince himself "i-i-it's because morals! I could get laid if I tried! Honest!"
>>
File: Amina-Blue-Feet-2450365.jpg (59KB, 312x554px) Image search: [Google]
Amina-Blue-Feet-2450365.jpg
59KB, 312x554px
>he'd stop when I told him to stop but when I let him touch me he'd touch me

this shit writes itself
>>
>>18705245
Im aware men objectify us but us it too much to ask to feel safe with You? For dicks sake grow a heart and don't hurt your girlfriend.
>>
>>18705249
Touching me wasn't the problem. It was the part where he'd put his dick in again despite me saying I didn't want to.
Your reading skills are sad.
>>
>>18705027
>wanted to prove I was chill

this reminds me of that reddit post of a lesbian couple who almost got """raped""" by an arab airbnb guest because they literally felt it would be impolite and awkward to say no
>>
File: IMG_0524.png (2MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0524.png
2MB, 1136x640px
Dumb slut either has a rape fettish or a double digit IQ; probably both
>>
>>18705250
>>18705250

I was saying you portrayed yourself as an object that gets acted upon without taking any responsibility for your actions. Your reading skills are sad.
>>
OP, /adv/ is already kinda shitty at giving advice, but when you're a chick looking for relationship advice on this board, you're bound to get attacked by a bunch of frustrated posters who are bitter at all women. It's fruitless to attempt reasoning with them.
>>
>>18705248
>It's nothing about morals, you fucking idiot.
OP is asking for advice. It certainly is.

I have never tried, nor do I want to. It's not about sex. It's so tiresome, having to respond in exactly the same way to the same worn out accusations.
>>
>>18705255
>put his dick in again despite me saying I didn't want to

you dun fukk'd up. with men you dont start the fuckin process and stop it at 40%

men are like animals. they get in the fucking domination mindset ESPECIALLY if they were cock blocked for years like most of /pol/

ALSO ESPECIALLY more so since you went way past the 2 week mark in relationship and you are expected to fuck in a relation

like i said before. STAY AWAY from men if you dont want a dick
>>
File: IMG_0376.png (640KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0376.png
640KB, 640x1136px
And you beta white knights are totally feeding that. Op before she's 25, pic related
>>
File: 1503072062710.jpg (598KB, 2304x3456px) Image search: [Google]
1503072062710.jpg
598KB, 2304x3456px
>a guy's in bed with me trying to fuck
>"no just touching"
>fuck he doesn't seem to be stopping
>he wants to fuck
>I don't
>I better keep lying here

honestly, you sound like a healthy woman, don't worry about it
>>
>>18705270
>being this obsessed and bitter
>>
sex without consent = rape
hence, your boyfriend raped you.
if you don't want to be in a relationship with a rapist break up with him, otherwise don't

it's that simple really
>>
>>18705279
its against men's nature to stop in that scenario.
OP should of known the nature of the beast she was dealin with
>>
>OP was unsure about the guy but let it happen because she hates making decisions of her own
>during the sex she realized she's not all that attracted to him
>now feels disgusted

would you feel any different if it was a guy that gets you turned on whenever he pays you a little attention?

trick question, don't answer. you'd """love""" his confidence, his animalistic nature, his desire for you, his masculine energy and how he just don't really give that much of a fuck about what you think.
>>
>>18705261
>rape fetish

that's like men having a tit fetish
>>
>>18705284
>>18705291
take the cringe to
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>18705295
I love this reply, along with the rest you keep in your pockets

>bitter virgin
>r9k
>fedora
>nice guy

never change buddy
>>
>>18705300
And you please change, kiddo. Try interacting with a woman that's not your mom.
>>
How come that shit gets to stay while my pictures of attractive girls in thongs and bikinies gets taken down?
>>
File: IMG_0279.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0279.png
1MB, 1136x640px
This is why I now un ironically believe that women don't actually have any opinions, you just take the opinion of the strongest alpha influencing you. Have you tried KYS?
>>
>I was drunk and he was not

No matter how wasted you were, your boyfriend should have had the moral foresight to see how taking your virginity while he was sober would be considered heinous.

>I tried to tell him how it nade me feel and he just doesnt understand why id be upset about it

Dump him. The only thing holding you back is your own emotions. This man took advantage of you.

Now, I'm not saying this guy had some elaborate 2 month scheme just to fuck you, but if he can't understand why taking your virginity early on in the relationship while you were drunk is upsetting, I sincerely doubt he has any maturity.

Move on, OP. Guys like him make us look bad.
>>
>>18705143
>he eould stop but as soon as i let him start touching me again he's start in on me all over.

Fuck off you fat piece of shit its obvious OP made steps to let him know she wants to get fucked.
>>
>>18704922
>he eould stop but as soon as i let him start touching me again he's start in on me all over.
Isn't this standard foreplay? I mean, it depends on the specific wording and tone that was used, but it can easily be seen as playful rejection.
>>
its a bitch move by him definetly, but theres something deeply programmed into male human beings which is to gently keep trying after being turned down. this is a process that can go on for months and months, really. we just keep trying and trying and eventually you'll be like "oh screw it i'm horny and curious" and then you'll have your first time (which is always awkward and weird but usually still nice because of the feelings involved)

he was being an asshole because he took advantage of how drunk you were and made it happen at a point where you didnt agree as much as you should have. i think theres always a bit of persuasion from the male side involved in a girls first time, but in your case it all just went kinda wrong, and i'm sorry about that.

here's 2 things for you:
1. you didnt miss out on some magical great experience, as i said for most people the first time is awkward and once you're confident sexually you'll half-cringe-half-aww when you look back on it.
2. he's being an insensitive asshole about it, not only because of what he did but ESPECIALLY how he reacted to you telling him about it. thats the really shitty part about it.

dumping him or calling him out over this will not make you a slut, he has to either understand the emotional implications of what he did or you should definetly get rid of him because it wont be the last time he ignores your feelings then.
>>
wait he was sober?
fuck this creep, tell him to get lost.
>>
>>18704967
>how the fuck a guy can care about you AND do something to you that he KNOWS will hurt you
hate to break it to you, but he doesn't really care
I've had no real trouble waiting until she felt she was ready, and know enough guys to be able to tell you that he's in it for some fucks and then leave you when something better comes along
>>
>>18704922

What do you mean when you say you told him to stop but then let him touch you again?
Did you say anything along the lines of "I don't want to have sex with you?"
Did you at any point feel like you couldn't get out? And I don't mean psychologically or because you were afraid of him not liking you.
If not it just sounds like you regret having sex with him. Which is perfectly fine and normal and if that's the case you should probably move on and find someone better because it doesn't sound like you like that the guy did that.
But then again there's a lot of nuance we can't gleam from your post. I think you're in a better position than anyone to decide what that was or if he's good enough for you.
>>
Are you annoyed at him or at the fact that losing your virginity was not some fairy tale experience?
>>
>>18704943

What's the significance of virginity? She will fuck a million more times in her life. She will probably take advantage of her drunk husband too one day. She will certainly have shit sex again. And there are parts of sex she will probably regret too. Sex is filled with ups and downs just like life. This was just a shitty time. Dump the boy and find a new one if it matters so much.
>>
man who the fuck keeps dating someone that doesn't put out for TWO MONTHS and then only musters the courage when they're inebriated

what a fucking bitch
>>
>>18705570
I feel like I'm dating a dude that doesn't give a shit about ne.
I Also liked being a virgin and now that's gone and o feel cheap and dirty. It's not so much the sex itself but the after effects
>>
>>18705356
I am op..
>>
>>18705312
And you obviously unironically regurgitate the view points of 4chan. Fuck off and have some self awareness.
I do not understand how men think so I am here asking men for their opinions about themselves. Is that so hard to understand ?
>>
>>18705279
I was drunk where was I supposed to go? Also generally speaking alcohol inhibits your ability to gauge how youre going to feel about any given thing. My main objective at the time was to lay down and sleep
>>
>>18706131
he probably didn't care about you, thats why is was easy looking Past your efforts of stopping him
>>
>>18705291
No I really do want someone that gives a fuck about me. I see no point in being with someone that's going to treat me like a one night stand. Why do you think I stayed a virgin till Now? Because all the dudes I dated were macho and distant and I felt like I was alone in the relationship.
This was the first guy that didn't make me feel like that and now he's gone and fucked it up and made me realise he's probably just trying harder to fool me then the rest .
>>
>>18706131

Well I'm a virgin myself (guy) and for the longest time I looked at it like some sort of affliction that I needed to get rid of. I even came as close as hiring an escort for it. But after I started talking online to someone and actually putting into words how I felt I realized that I'm not really looking to not be a virgin as much as I'm looking for someone that I would enjoy being with. That even though I had opportunities to have sex it always felt cheap. Like I was going to do it with the wrong person. So I've grown to accept that I'd rather not have sex at all than do it for the wrong reasons.

If it's any consolation, most people claim sex gets much better after the first time. Just maybe next time do it for the right reasons.
>>
>>18705038
>On a slightly more serious note, you said you were into BDSM, but were also a virgin. Like, wtf were you waiting for, Christmas?

I was with a girl who was a "virgin" but was into "having it rough", it started out with when we'd make out I'd pin her arms down, pull her hair, etc but she eventually escalated it to full blown BDSM. I would tie her up, put an anal hook in her And have her wear a ring gag and throat fuck her. The entire time she maintained she was a virgin. We get drunk one night and she starts saying "fuck me daddy" so I do. The day after she's crying because she "didn't want to lose her (((virginity))) that way". My point being, older female virgins are far more delusional than the robots on /r9k/. We were doing depraved stuff that even girls that lost their virginity in their teens wouldn't do. I was a inceluntil my 20's, so I'm speaking from personal experience and observations and I think sexual repression leads to having weird issues. What blows my mind the most is how girls like OP will say they're virgins despite engaging in every sexual activity except PIV. Let me put it this way; is it not cheating unless there's PIV? Of course not,.OP, you weren't a virgin to begin with, fuck off with this loophole shit.

TL;DR, hanging on to your virginity is a meme and engaging in sexual activities and thinking you're still a virgin is ridiculous.
>>
>>18704922
>I made him stop several times because I wasn't ready to lose it.. he eould stop but as soon as i let him start touching me again he's start in on me all over.
>I made him stop
> i let him start touching me again
>he's start in on me all over.

what? so you're upset that he started touching you when you allowed it to continue? fucking women are so fucked in the head.
>>
>>18706247
Dude I never even made out with a guy or girl before I met this guy that took my virginity. I have nothing sexual with anyone until This dude. This may come as a shock to you but a person CAN be into bdsm without actually having relations with other people. I fantasize about stuff by myself but I've never included another person into it except with rp online .
>>
>>18706262
No I'm upset that he kept taking it further than touching when I was wasted and didn't want it to begin with.
>>
>>18706247
Not OP or anything, and I do agree with you about it being silly holding onto virginity while doing other depraved sexual things. But I'm a lot like the girl you were with, I think. I'm into bdsm and I've given head, but I'm a virgin. But I think I can call myself a Virgin while taking part in other sexual related activities, because, well, by definition, my hymen is intact and I've never had anything inside of me down there. I don't know. In the end though, I do think you're right that it's silly how some girls are willing to try really depraved shit but hold on to their virginity.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.