[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 38

File: male-female2.png (54KB, 464x300px) Image search: [Google]
male-female2.png
54KB, 464x300px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
Why do girls get weird and motherly when you get sick or injured?
I was in a car crash last week and broke my leg and some ribs and my girlfriend, mother, sister and my sister-in-law have all been doting over me non stop since I've been out of the hospital.
>>
>>18698367
This is a dumb question. Women are biologically predisposed to want to nurture. Because moms.
>>
>>18698367
Because they care about you...?
>>
>>18698367
>>18698404
>>18698407
yeah this shit is fucked from girls. well my mom at least. i wiped out on my heelies and had a huge gash on my elbow and knee. my mom noticed the cut on my elbow like, a week later and was like "oh where'd you get that?"

I told her "about a week ago, i wiped out on my heelies" and her first response was "are you okay?" as if i didnt just spend the last week being completely silent over the fact i cut my elbow
>>
Girls, How can i date with beautiful woman
>>
>>18698550
By being an attractive man.
>>
As a guy, how much does my lack of experience matter by itself?

Got my virginity out of the way and it was a super positive experience but I've never been on a date or anything and I'm embarrassed of that at my age.
>>
>>18698567
Ah shit I guess it matters, I'm 20.
>>
>>18698550
Do what i do.
I hit on 500 girls a year.
Of those 500 70 will day yes to a date
Of those 70 about 20 will give me the puss.
Its a numbers game anon
>>
>>18698569
You're still so young! Essentially a student, girls won't expect too much from you. Be natural, you'll garner experience soon enough.
>>
>>18698567
Well, you've already shown you can't wait for marriage, so just go full manwhore and learn everything to please the roasties.
If either partner expects you to have "experience," that is a major red flag for mental health. But then, all of modern liberal society is batshit insane, so you're basically just another normie.
>>
>>18698572
Do you approach to stranger?
>>
>>18698567
>>18698569

You're still very young and I don't think anyone expects a lot of experience from you.

Most people your age don't have a lot of experience.
>>
>>18698423
You sound like a cunt.
>>
> two roommates
> one is normal
> the other one is a certified roastie not unlike Girl, Interrupted
> doesn't know how to have non-chaotic relationships with people so she will create bridge burning conflicts to feel something
> In a sudden bout of roastie rage, she broke down my bedroom door because I wouldn't stop yelling back at her when she was yelling at me, threw trash and belongings every where
> leave for a week because everyday I think about telling her to just end it already so her family can move on with their lives
> been so furious that I haven't spoken to her in weeks, knowing that she's ready to apologize, but also knowing she's full of shit and she'll meltdown again so there's no point in accepting it
> Just get to a point weeks later where I can tolerate being in her presence
> Stages a come to Jesus moment tonight so that she can finally give this apology and our roommate bears witness to this
> About 45 minutes into the conversation and post-apology she does a 360, says that we're at fault for driving her to the point that she wanted to fuck us up so badly, my roommate is now a liar and a thief, and that if anything she's the victim in having to put up with us
> is now giving the silent treatment because she's mad at us for our behavior, not the other way around
> mfw I wasted my time having to listen to her try to assuage her guilt, only to have her think that she was in the right, and then indignantly hate us like its our fault that she tried to kick my ass for not cleaning the kitchen properly
I basically need advice because now I'm mad all over again; I didn't want to be around her for this bullshit ass apology because I knew it was going to piss me off all over again. And now the wounds are fresh because now she's the one who thinks that we fucked her life up. How can I even begin to move on, especially with myself?
>>
>>18698329
Man here.

How do you men shave your balls?

What kind of blade/razor you use?

Or do you just leave it like that?

Or do you just trim it?

Or which is safer?
>>
File: 1503345850843.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1503345850843.gif
1MB, 320x213px
I think I just walked in on my boyfriends brother masturbating. I didn't have my glasses on but he freaked out and pulled his shorts up really fast. I couldn't really see anything. I'm a little freaked out. Is this going to make stuff really awkward now?
>>
File: tumblr_nnqxjlLYGw1qd1q2so1_500.png (286KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnqxjlLYGw1qd1q2so1_500.png
286KB, 500x709px
Are most men receptive to sexual sadomasochism, or would the average guy find it off-putting if I asked him to call me a flithy slut and choke me?

Also, for the doms and the subs in the thread who maintain an LTR: do you and your partners keep the dom/sub dynamic up in your casual life, or does it stay in the bedroom? Which do you prefer?
>>
>>18698701
Pull him aside and tell him you didn't see shit and you don't care he doesn't need to worry, etc.

... Unless you want things to get really awkward in which case mention it at dinner or something.
>>
>>18698709
Im willing to try anything as long i cant get sick from it. Like eating poop for example.
>>
>>18698670
Is she on the lease?

I'd just see about getting her kicked out, or moving elsewhere because the fact is you're not going to be able to get this sort of person to see the light.

>>18698701
It might be awkward for a bit but you'll both get over it soon enough unless you try to make it weird.
>>
>>18698701
Nah, move on. When I was 19 or so, I walked into my mom with a dildo. Nothing was awkward for her later but it was for me at the dinner. But then cared less and moved on anyway. So do I, because it's not a big deal. But you need to tell your BF if he proceeds a dirty move on you.
>>
I am tremendously insecure about women, about vibes I give, about everything. The main question which lies in my head and is basically a foundation of my actions is "for what reason a woman would be with me, why do they need me?". I have been called "a boy" by women, for some reason their motherly insticts turn on as soon as they see me, I would say I get called like that every day, my erection is non-existent, even my parents call me "baby". I am fucking 21 and virgin. It is like, they sense all things I do, sense all the vibes I give and act accordingly. It's so subtle but so noticeable to them. For some reason I strive to be a fucking adult and it drives me insane.

What do I do? Sorry for the rambling, I am bit of a drunk.
>>
>>18698709
>do you and your partners keep the dom/sub dynamic up in your casual life, or does it stay in the bedroom?

We keep it mostly in the bedroom. I like to think we are very equal when it comes to serious stuff.
>>
>>18698725
Dont worry about things like that, my child
>>
>>18698722
But you don't already have a kind for degrading women, right? It's something to try, but not necessarily something you'd want to do regularly?

>>18698728
Are you the dom or the sub?
>>
>>18698736
>you don't already have a kink
fixed
>>
>>18698719
>>18698723
>>18698724
I feel a little better now, thanks guys. He knows my eyes are really bad so maybe he'll be okay too. I don't think I'll confront him because I think it'd be a little weird and I don't want him to get the wrong idea (plus my eyes are shit and there's maybe a 1% chance he wasn't masturbating, it was heavily implied based on the context though).
>>
>>18698736
I havent done it irl yet so I dont know
>>
>>18698736
>Are you the dom or the sub?
Dom.
>>
>>18698709
It's not so much having a problem with it, but I find extreme kinks kind of exhausting.
>>
>>18698730
Why have I got agressive when you poked me like that?
>>
File: 1468633924783.jpg (5KB, 155x146px) Image search: [Google]
1468633924783.jpg
5KB, 155x146px
I don't take a lot of pictures of myself. I'm thinking of joining Tinder, but will it look bad on my profile if I don't have a lot of pictures? Will it be even weirder to have like half if them be really recent selfies? I'm a guy, by the way.
>>
>>18698760
I've got two pictures on mine, one with a dog and one as a decent selfie, and I manage to get one match per day. Go for it.
>>
>>18698754
You probably meant agitated not agresive boy
>>
>>18698771
Yeah, right. Why do I feel like that?
>>
>>18698775
Go ask dad
>>
>>18698748
As in, it's difficult to come home every day and be responsible for bossing somebody around? I can get that. But when you say it's not about having a problem with them, it sounds like you're also saying your not into them and would only be playing along to please your partner?

Trying to gauge if it's natural for most men to have a sadistic side. And if it's possible to persuade a typically more vanilla partner into enthusiastically participating in some more depraved fetishes.
>>
>>18698709
I'm fairly into it, so is my gf.

>do you and your partners keep the dom/sub dynamic up in your casual life, or does it stay in the bedroom? Which do you prefer?
Just bedroom personally since honestly she's like my best friend and I don't want to be doing the dom thing every moment of every day.
>>
How to make man love you?`
>>
Girls. I'm in a bind. I started sorting myself out and going through my life and well, I did some weird/gross shit when I was younger. I've sorted out what lessons needed to be learned and how to avoid those mistakes in the future. I'm 27 now so we're talking baggage from 10-15 years ago.

When do I tell you about this? How will I know whether or not you'll dump me over it? I don't want to feel as if I have to hide things about me to someone I love.
>>
>>18698804
What weird/gross shit? And is it really necessary to bring it up if it's no longer relevant?
>>
>>18698804
I don't know anon, what did you do? Did you molest children?
>>
>>18698802
I don't know but I've always heard that the way to a mans heart is through the stomach.
>>
>>18698785
That's exactly what I meant I'd play along. I don't know if it's natural to have a sadistic side but mine is exclusively for beating up my older brother if I ever get the chance. I'd totally hit a girl if she wanted I just feel 0 violent feels for women.
>>
>>18698802
>Be reasonably hot
>Be available sexually, but just for him - make him feel like he's the most desirable
>Be fun to be around
>Show genuine interest in him
>Treat him like a king in everyday things
>>
>>18698808
>>18698810
It's not necessary and would never come up. I'd just feel like a bad person or dishonest for not disclosing.

Long list here we go:

When I was 4-5 I tricked a cousin into taking their clothes off so I could look at them. Nothing happened besides that.

When I was 14-15, I tricked my cousin who was 10 or 11 at the time into letting me tickle her. I touched her boob and her butt I think. No clothes came off or anything.

When I was 17-18, use to be on /b/ a bunch and I would look at the jailbait threads. One point in time I googled for pics of girls at nudist colonies and saw a girl younger than the others and that's when it registered with me that I was looking at bad shit.

I'm 27 and I feel shame and guilt about these things to this day.
>>
>>18698802
Be like a best friend but a best friend that is always up for sex.
>>
>>18698824
Well don't. Jesus man, did you hurt anybody? Are you going to hurt anybody? No? Then there's nothing to feel guilty about.
>>
>>18698824
How do you imagine this conversation to go? "Baby, sit down, I need to tell you something. I used to tickle my relatives when I was younger." Maximum cringe. Don't tell anyone anything. If you didn't actually hurt anyone and if you stopped, it does not matter.
>>
>>18698819
Aw, that's disappointing. It's no good it the other party isn't into it. But that's valuable information, thanks.
>>
>>18698824
When I was a kid a neighbor boy raped his little sister, he was 11 she was 6. He went to juvie, everybody talked about him with hate through out middleschool, followed by highschool where he was ignored. BUT he has always lived with regret and understanding of his actions, and I respect him immensely for the man he is today. Hope this helps.
>>
Just gonna ask this again here shamelessly: girls, how often were you attracted to guys your family member dated?

I was in a 5 year relationship that ended a month ago somewhat mutually. She's very close to her family(adopted). We would always hang out together. As her niece grew up, she grew more and more beautiful every year, and more and more intelligent and creative. I kind of have a crush on her... Thing is, she's 17 now, and her mom is fairly protective over her since she was a single mom, and my ex is pretty protective too.
Our relationship was basically one of a mentor and apprentice really. I'd help her with homework and stuff every once in a while, so I was thinking I should text or call her and let her know she can have all my old notes and that I'm here if she needs to talk. Nothing too forward or creepy. I just want to leave her a long message saying she's welcome to consult me for advice, hw help and that I think she's going to do amazing things. I completely mean all of it, and I'm curious on how she'll react. I remember hearing about her mom checking her texts but I think they started to lay off her. I'm 26 btw. I know to keep it totally professional. I'm just curious to see if she likes me too.

Is this a bad idea? Should I try calling her instead or just lay off?
>>
>>18698829
>>18698833

I've been working through it and I've been able to start to think that I may not be a terrible person. Is it really okay to just never ever mention it?

I feel that by not disclosing I'm being dishonest and that I'm just a monster pretending to be a good person. I feel like I've made myself to complicated to like or be worth anything.
>>
Women, how do you consider your bf's hobbies? More precisely the one you didn't/don't have yourself?
Do you try to be a bit interested in them? Try to keep your bf away from them? Don't care about them?

I'd like to bring my GF into "my world" but it's pretty since she doesn't say what she thinks about them
>>
>>18698839
Dude. You tickled your cousin. You jerked off to teenagers WHEN YOU WERE A TEENAGER. You saw a picture of a naked kid at a beach and felt bad about it. You're not a monster. Get over it.
>>
>>18698367
>broke my leg and some ribs and my girlfriend, mother, sister and my sister-in-law
Shit, that must have been a big crash if it broke 4 people as well as your bones
>>
>>18698845
Lol bro obviously the hobby matters, what is it?
>>
>>18698846
Thanks for contextualizing it. My problem is not that I did shit, I'm realizing my problem is how I big I've made these things out to be. You're right, when you say it like that, it's not worth mentioning.
>>
>>18698849
>Video games
>Tabletop games
>Roleplaying games
>>
>>18698854
Yeah bring her in. Those are pretty much mainstream.
>>
>>18698845
We both like video games, but we play different platforms/genres, does that count? I don't care for his preferences and he doesn't care for mine but it's not an issue.
>>
>>18698855
That's not really my question, obviously I'm trying to bring her in
What I'd like to know if it's a lost cause or not
>>
>>18698709
Dom here. It's strictly for bedroom stuff. Maybe if I wanted to get my girlfriend excited for later, I'd start with some light stuff that's not noticeable in public, but otherwise it's business as usual in causal life.
>>
>>18698857
It count, you still share something
My GF isn't interested in much, she spend most of her free time in YouTube and Instagram
>>
>>18698859
That's really hard to say. Does she already play video games at least?
>>
>>18698863
>That's really hard to say.
I know, that's why I asked girls for their own feelings
>Does she already play video games at least?
No, she say she's afraid she'll get addicted to them
>>
>>18698862
My boyfriend and I share a lot of hobbies, but we're both interested in different parts of those hobbies. We both also watch a lot of YouTube and like to read articles online, but there's generally very little overlap in what we consume.
>>
>>18698845
Me and my bf share many hobbies, but there are also things we don't share. He's a musician and I'm tone-deaf. He tried to teach me how to play bass guitar, but I only got so far with my inability to hear whether I'm playing something wrong and short fingers. He's also deep in music theory which I don't understand and have no real motivation to learn. What do I do?

Well, I obviously don't try to keep him from it. That would be shitty. I just leave him to his own devices. I also listen when he talks about it passionately, but not because I am interested in it; rather because it makes me happy that he's so passionate about something and he makes it sound interesting. He in turn listens to me when I wax poetic about various roleplaying systems even when he has no real desire to play tabletop games.

I think that it's healthy to have hobbies separate from your partner. We aren't a single entity and having some alone time is good.
>>
>>18698845
Depends on the hobby.
I got into some of his hobbies, I don't like some others and I'm not interested enough to get into it.
I try to be interested in everything he does at some basic level, tho. Just for conversation.
>>
>>18698871
>I think that it's healthy to have hobbies separate from your partner. We aren't a single entity and having some alone time is good.
Yes, obviously
But my GF doesn't really have hobbies of her own so "alone time with our hobbies" turn into "alone time with nothing interesting to do" in her case
>>
Hey women, why don't you like me?
>>
>>18698878
Well, she should be able to find something to do with her time. What are you, her babysitter? What did she do before she met you? I mean, it's not a bad idea to introduce her to some of your hobbies, but she should do something on her own as well.
>>
>>18698880
Because there's nothing about you to like.
>>
>>18698836
I'm pretty sure she's always been attracted to me. Now that I think of it, she's my ideal woman. I'm seriously losing sleep right now thinking of her, I don't know if it's rebound fever or an insane realization. Any advice?
>>
What do you think of women who do coke? Like who are into the really, really good kind and they love fugging on it (with non impotent partners)
>>
>>18698883
Watching YouTube videos about how to live your life, events in that YouTuber life or makeup and clothes. The average female YouTube podcast I think, it's not really my thing
She also spend a lot of time browsing Instagram
She's studying art but she doesn't practice outside of school projects
>>
>>18698897
Trash tier
>>
>>18698897
I prefer pepsi twist myself
>>
>>18698897
I wouldn't date a druggie, but to each their own. Who cares what anonymous posters think about your stupid slutty coke bitch?
>>
>>18698897
I'd rather not to.
>>
>>18698886
Yeah, no money
>>
>Girls
What makes a man a marriage material?
>>
>>18698897
>What do you think of women who do coke? Like who are into the really, really good kind and they love fugging on it (with non impotent partners)
it'd be fine with me, provided you arent constantly on it.

if it was something like once or twice a month, small quantities, whatever. id be worried if it was more than that
>>
Guys and girls

When I tell a girl she's cute and she doesn't say I'm cute back is she not attracted to me? I've had a 50/50 split on responses when I say it. I'm just trying to gauge if she thinks I'm attractive so I don't waste my time.
>>
>>18698911
>imblying its not about looks and confidence either

*insert berry concerned image*
>>
>>18698947
>We want the same things in life
>He puts effort in the relationship
>We have a LOT of fun together
>He is generally someone I respect
>We are actually a positive influence in each other's life
>We are good at solving problems

I can go in further detail, but to be short I guess it's this.
>>
>>18698897

they are crazy on their base form, think about how they could be if they take coke as a habit
>>
>>18698681
Trim with electric clipper.
Then I use safety razors going with the grain.
And after I finish I use aloe vera.
If it get itchy just put more skin moisturizer on it.
Or you can use veet -hair removal cream-
>>18698701
Act as if it didn't happen.
>>18698709
Depend on the guy, while most men like to be dominant, few are into BDSM.
If you want your partner to act more dominant, then while having sex ask him to be more rough like "Do it harder", guide his hands to where you want it, stuff like that.
Use handcuffs to tie yourself and have him have his way with you.

>do you and your partners keep the dom/sub dynamic up in your casual life, or does it stay in the bedroom? Which do you prefer?
bedroom/playing time only.
24/7 slave is fun concept , but unpractical.
>>18698802
Make him food, that's about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fLLRijSdHw
>>18698955
Guys can't be cute.
>>
>>18698980
>guys can't be cute

Here's your (you)
>>
>>18698804
>>18698824
I believe all guys did something stupid in their lives when they were young because of hormones and the always regret it when they got older.

I myself have done something extremely stupid.
I was in sexual relationship with my sister for two years.
And it's my single greatest regret to day, and I've never been in a relationship because of it.
>>
>>18698824

I put my feet into my cousin's pussy, so.. Guess everybody has his shit do deal with
>>
File: 1386653948462.gif (493KB, 175x177px) Image search: [Google]
1386653948462.gif
493KB, 175x177px
>>18698999

>I was in sexual relationship with my sister for two years.
>>
>>18699012
I blame youth curiosity and raging hormones.
We didn't have sex, just oral sex and mutual masturbation.
>>
>>18698955
My current bf doesn't like being called cute. Maybe the girls your sampling are conscious of this trend.
>>
>>18699029
What's a better word for guys then? Handsome?
>>
File: gag-jim-carrey-liar-liar.gif (2MB, 363x269px) Image search: [Google]
gag-jim-carrey-liar-liar.gif
2MB, 363x269px
>>18699025
>>
>>18699029

>My current bf doesn't like being called cute.

Have you asked him why he's being such a little bitch about it?
>>
File: mommy issues.jpg (28KB, 723x350px) Image search: [Google]
mommy issues.jpg
28KB, 723x350px
>>18698367
>2017
>not wanting your gf to be caring and nurturing

>>18698567
It doesnt mattet as long as you will be confident. Dont show girls how much insecure you are about it and you will be fine. Dont forget to cuddle the bitches!

>>18698725
>erection non-existen
Very very silly advice: GO SEE FUCKING DOCTOR! Seems to me you never had puberty.

>>18698760
Why do you care so much? You need only 1 pic. It all boils down to how hot you are. Are you hot?

>>18698802
Learn how to cook, smile and suck dick properly. After you got this down, i will marry you.

>>18698804
Simply never tell her about it dummy.

>>18698897
Non datable.

>>18698955
You are suppostes to ask them on dates dingus. If they accept, you are attractive enough for them. Ask them on dates instead of cute!
>>
File: safety-razor.png (40KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
safety-razor.png
40KB, 630x420px
>>18698681
Cheap and the best.

I shave down there like once per two weeks to smooth baby like levels and it feels great.
>>
Girls, Why do you never approach before a man do it ?
>>
>>18699090
Because I don't need to.

Why exposing yourself to the risk of being rejected when you don't need to?
>>
>>18698821
>Treat him like a king in everyday things
How do you act? If woman do it, I think man consider you as a easiest one.
>>
>>18699092
Haven't you ever had a man whom you interested in?
>>
Women, Have you ever considered plastic surgery?
>>
>>18699094
Cook for him. Smile at him like he's the most handsome man on earth. Take care of him.

>If woman do it, I think man consider you as a easiest one.
Why would they?
>>
>>18699111
Your thought and my thought both are different about king
>>
>>18699100
Strangers? No, basically never.

If I see a hot guy I think "wow, cute" but I won't think about it twice or go out of my way to get to know him.
>>
>>18699092
Then why expect a man to do that?
>>
>Girl approaches me on night out
>Seems fairly interested when she speaks to me
>Nothing happens although she does ask my name as I leave
>Two months later
>See her about close to the area I live (though I don't think she's seen me), which adds up with the fact she mentioned she works in an area near where I live

Is it worth doing anything? Or was it just two ships passing in the night, and she probably won't remember me as she had presumably had a bit to drink, and she won't be wearing her beer goggles? Plus if she was just up for a one night stand which I'm not into.

I know the stock answer would be "just go up to her and ask her out" but if it's been two months since a night out, would her memory of me even be clear?
>>
>>18699119
No you have personally known at least a little
>>
>>18699121
I don't expect men to do anything. I don't think it's my right to be approached and hot men who don't approach me are cunts.

>>18699124
Then there's no approach whatsoever. We already know each other.

I make them know I want them by flirting.
>>
How can i date with handsome man?? I'm so desperate....
>>
>>18699090
>Girls, Why do you never approach before a man do it ?

Serious question: If you didn't have to, would you?

In my experience as a guy who's probably been approached by more women than I've approached: Most of the time: Nope.

Really, the only times I "approached" women is online (because that's how online dating works). Otherwise, I'm fine having a conversation with whoever is around, be it at a bar, event, party, or whatever and if they happen to be female and we happen to have share interests and get alone, cool, I go with the flow and see where things go.

But out of the blue, "I'm coming on to you" approaching though, never really felt the need to. Fuck dude, sometimes it even annoys me when girls approach me and I'm just trying to mind my own business--and it's not like I even have to deal with that shit 24/7 like I know some girls do.
>>
>>18699090
Girls do approach men though. They may do it in a more subtle way, but going up to a man you're interested in and striking up a conversation with = approaching.
>>
>>18699122
>I know the stock answer would be "just go up to her and ask her out" but if it's been two months since a night out, would her memory of me even be clear?

It's been one month+ since you initially asked this.

The answer is STILL go talk to her.

You'll probably fuck it up. But whatever. That's how shit works. You fuck up. You beat yourself up for being spaz. You repeat. You eventually learn.
>>
>>18699126
>hot men who don't approach me are cunts
Hot men don't approach cunts.
>>
Girls and Guys:
At what stage in relationship it's OK to fart with your partner near you?
Assuming neither of you have fart fetish.
>>
>>18699140
As soon as you are comfortable with it
It depends on the relationship
I have burping contest with my GF since 2 months into the relationship
>>
>>18699139
Oh they do. Just depends on how hot the cunts are.
>>
>talk to guy online for 3 weeks
>he lives nearby
>we get along
>haven't exchanged pics yet

How do I break the subject at this point?

Guys usually find an excuse to see how I look like after a couple of days at most. Why wouldn't he?
>>
>>18699158
You want his pics?
Nude or not?
>>
>>18699162
A pic of his face. I don't care for nudes, I'm not a 15 year old teenage boy.
>>
>>18699164
You firsly give him a your pic
>>
>>18699122
How severe your autism is when you have this need to ask the same question all over again every fucking day? And why do you think the advice will be any different from last time?

Anyway i will give it a try:
Dont do anything about her, dont even talk to any girl ever in the future and just hope for miracle while your time on this planet runs out.

>>18699130
Be attractive. Be girly girl. Be approachable.

>>18699158
Ask him on date.
>inb4 autism excuse
Ask him on date.
>inb4 shy, no time, introvert, crippling anxiety
Go on date with him. There is no other way to see if you will be compatible unless you meet.
>>
>>18699175
I will, if I like him physically. I have no idea how he looks like.
>>
>>18699181
Well then, simply tell him:
I want to have a date with you, but before that i have to ensure you are human male and for that you have to send me few selfies.

I dont see where the problem is? Stop overthinking and simply tell him what you want and what for.
>>
>>18699164
Just ask him
>>
>>18699164
Ask him if he traveled or went on trip then say you'd like to see his pic.
>>
>>18699187
That sounds awkward as fuck, to be honest.

>>18699192
That's a good idea. I will try this later.

Any idea of why he hasn't done it for so long?
>>
>>18699196
Maybe he's shy? not enough self-confidence ? Maybe he knows you IRL?
Did he ask you for your pics?
>>
File: JR60011-pig-court-4.jpg (112KB, 676x432px) Image search: [Google]
JR60011-pig-court-4.jpg
112KB, 676x432px
>>18699196
>awkward
Holy cow, why is everybody being afraid of being percieved as awkward? That is how you get sex / relationship / marriage. By doing retarded shit aka mating rituals. Ever saw some animals when trying to seduce / attract / court mate? We humans behave as retarded as that.

Stop being afraid and simply ask him. What you have to lose? You lost the dignity long ago anyway.
>>
>>18699199
>Did he ask you for your pics?
No, never.

>Maybe he's shy? not enough self-confidence ? Maybe he knows you IRL?
I don't think he knows me IRL. He said he lives in a town that is 30 minutes from my place, and I don't know anyone there.
He doesn't seem shy. But maybe self confidence could be right, yeah.
>>
Has anyone here had experience with a partner whom they love, but can be frustrstingly "out there?"

My girlfriend is fantastic but her ditziness can really get on my nerves. I don't ever want to hurt her feelings but I'm worried that one day I'll just be like "Use your fucking head!"

Anyone? Thoughts?
>>
>>18699235
Can you give an example? I have a mind that "wanders" a lot. I can definitely be considered ditsy. At times I'll be having a conversation with my boyfriend and he'll look at me funny. (Because I've had the first half of it in my head and decide to include him mid thought.) I asked and he said he doesn't consider me ditzy and I don't get on his nerves.

I kinda need to know her level of ditz before I can answer.
>>
>>18699140
Depends on the relationship entirely. Personally I prefer to not fart around each other if you can help it. One slipping out is a non-issue, but to me not making it a habit is a way of trying to be attractive for each other. I don't mind knowing/witnessing that my partner farts, I do mind when I feel like he has zero self-consciousness about letting me enjoy any pleasant and more unpleasant bodily function of his.
>>
>>18699243
Hm, it's hard to describe. Mostly it comes out as being really forgetful, especially details about us. The other day we were at an amusement park and I bought her mint chocolate chip ice cream and asked for a lick. She responded with "aw, you like mint chocolate chip too?"

We've been dating for two years. She's bought me mint chocolate chip stuff all the time. It's my favorite flavor.

I dunno, maybe it was just a brainfart, but for some reason it actually kinda hurt my feelings?
>>
What do mid 20s Asian women find attractive in men ? I'm a white male with a career job and I always end up attracting white women without even trying. I guess I have average looks pretty fit body. I'm looking for long term dating partner ideally.
>>
File: 1493267249243.jpg (4MB, 2317x3085px) Image search: [Google]
1493267249243.jpg
4MB, 2317x3085px
How do I get this?
>>
File: 1495578618738.jpg (10KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
1495578618738.jpg
10KB, 216x234px
There's this girl who I know through my roommate, who has been coming over and hanging out all the time recently. Which is cool and all, honestly half the time she just hangs out in my room while trying to get my lazy ass roommate to play a game with us. Anyway, recently she's started texting me, found me on FB and friended me, started explicitly calling me her friend (which for her actually means something apparently).

Then when I went to her place to hang out, she introduced me to her mom as "her boyfriend" which she says was meant to embarrass me. Then later she proposed something that sounded weirdly like a double date with my roommate. And now yesterday, while out at dinner with my roommate, after I came back from the bathroom, she suddenly just "jokingly" asked me out and started calling me her boyfriend a few times "jokingly".

I know none of you know her, so you can't give a definitive answer, but am I like being incredibly dense here? I asked my roommate later if she was seriously asking me out and he burst out laughing and said no, so maybe I'm just reading into this and she's just a dork, but it's a little frustrating because I'm bad at like "reading" girls and I can't figure out if I'm supposed to be doing something here.
>>
>>18699286
You are shallow. Every girls who looks like your pic can spot people like you straight away, and she also stays away. And you dare to ask for an algorithm? You will never have such a girlfriend.
>>
>>18699235
>>18699265
For the record I don't want to pigeonhole you but you sound kind of like how I used to be in ways so see if this applies to you or not. The vibe I get is that you are very attentive and have a keen memory, and you are expecting her to show that "she cares" the way you do. While she's another person and might just not be the best at remembering details like that under the best of circumstances. That's point one.

But, more importantly, it is totally fair to just say "you bought those for me several times, do you really not remember?" Or even following it up with that you know she doesn't do it on purpose, but you don't like realizing she doesn't remember things that you do.
The very fact that you address something does not imply in itself that you think the other person should step up and fix it. You are simply letting them in on your experience and providing them an opening to clarify. It's not always possible in advance to know how much it will put your mind at ease to hear them divulge on the topic.
>>
Girl I like is complaining about period pains and how she's got a really bad one right now. What do?
>>
>>18699286
Bully them about being flat, but not too hard. Just playfully.
>>
>>18699297
Not much you can do, just send her cute animal gifs to distract her/cheer her up. If you are physically present get her a cup of tea with some honey and ask if she wants a painkiller.
>>
File: BtS_nathan.png (100KB, 231x264px) Image search: [Google]
BtS_nathan.png
100KB, 231x264px
So we recently moved from our old house and I was kind of crushing on the neighbors' son. I haven't talked to him but I found out he's two years younger than I am (I'm 19 & he's 17). It's legal in my country but I'm not sure if I should approach him. I think most boys are intimidated by girls older than them, it's just two years, but Idk, I personally don't mind dating a guy younger than me but would he feel the same? Or is it even ok, to be a college girl dating a highschool boy? How do guys here feel about it?
>>
File: 1504216818739.jpg (46KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1504216818739.jpg
46KB, 630x630px
>>18699297
>>
>>18699301
I like this one
>>18699303
I've actually had sex with a girl while she was on her period, first day, raw dog. It gave me a UTI and now I'll never do that again
>>
>>18699286

be handsome
>>
>>18699286
I wouldn't be here if I knew, nigga.
>>
>>18699297
Chocolate and mefenamic acid
>>
>>18699265
Ok to be fair You liking mint chocolate chip isn't a key thing you share. (or at least I hope it isn't) Those of us with..."free spirit brains" so to speak tend to do a lot of filtering. She might have filtered out mint chocolate but she might have something else filtered in. For instance. For the life of me I couldn't tell you my boyfriend's favorite color. I can tell you his the tops of his feet are soft, one of his favorite movies is mama mia, and he loves vanilla waffers and peanut butter. However I didn't actively catalog these things into my brain. I kinda just absorbed it. (We've been together ten years.)

Quit focusing on the things that you feel like she should remember about you and instead figure out what she spends her time remembering. Does she often recall time you've spent together, things you've done together? Does she have habits she does just around you?

Love isn't some sort of RomCom. Butterflies don't last forever, no sane person has an exact anniversary. (Unless you're married.) If you live in the moment you really don't focus on quantifying you're love for one another by what quirks you can recall on hand. It just happens that that you enjoy eachother.

(Example currently I'm bonding with my significant other over pumpkin flavored krispy kreme donuts only available tomorrow. because priorities.)
>>
>>18699297
Buy her a chocolate bar, maybe give her a jacket if she's wearing something light
>>
>>18699287
Ask her on date and pretend that you are her boyfriend. Tell her that couples hold their hands in public and then simply walk her around holding hands. Ask her on date. Now. Dinner?

>>18699302
It is just a number. Both of you are horny stupid teens. Chat him up and suggest netflix and chill. Bring condoms unless you enjoy being teen and pregnant.
>intimidated
There are two types of boys. Confident one who will ask you on date and the shy ones. Determine which one of them he is and then hunt him down. Try doing stuff as girl did in this >>18699287 post.
>is it ok
Why wouldnt it be?
>>
>>18699275
Bump
>>
Girls, in previous thread, a girl said she doesn't want to be in a relationship with a man if he have to work more than 40 hours to support her.

Question is, what if the job was being a physician?
Would you still refuse being it a relationship with him?
>>
>>18699314
This is bullshit. Look through your facebook friends or really take note of every couple you see walking around and you should spot plenty of (below) average guys with a proud girlfriend.

Obviously the most attractive people are attractive to most of the opposite sex, but that's hardly news. Nor does it mean that people pine over a partner like that: it's no coincidence that people tend to end up with a partner roughly as attractive as they are (note how many couples look like they could be siblings). Part of that is hot people wanting to date attractive people, but also average people not wanting to feel like cave trolls next to their lover.

If anything women are drawn to active men who initiate, approach, and flirt or in other ways show their interest. Women are used to evaluating interested men and less likely than men to spontaneously start wondering what the quiet guy would be like in bed.
>>
>>18699320
I wouldn't want to be with someone (regardless of profession) who works >40 hours because I want an active, present father for my children.

Then again I'm European (40 hours being full time for most professions) and don't expect to be supported financially so I'm not sure if you want that input to begin with.
>>
>>18699292
Everyone is shallow.
>>
>>18699320
I haven't said that, don't manipulate my words you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>18699336
You also said 7'' dick minimum. Yeah, I read between the lines.
>>
>>18699320
Everyone knows the top tier job in medicine is speciality surgeon and that physicians and emergency doctors and even heart and brain surgeons have horrible schedules. Being a physician is okay, but it's not the best. Dad needs to be around, too.
>>
>>18699338
>tfw I don't really like sex with big dicks
>>
File: 1432232289634.gif (2MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
1432232289634.gif
2MB, 427x240px
Guys, if you talk a lot with your girlfriend through IM, would that make you less likely to want to talk and hang out irl? My boyfriend never seems to want to make plans, but strangely enough he does message me a lot throughout the day. I'm the only one who initiates irl plans and it makes me feel clingy to invite him more than once a week. Should I cut back on the messaging gradually? I'm kinda sad he doesn't miss me as much as I miss him
>>
>>18699345
Just ask him what is his opinion on this

Damn, why does it feels like no one know how to communicate with their SO?
>>
>>18699350
I talk to him about everything else but mentioning this I know I'll come off as the clingy gf that scares everyone away. I don't want hanging out with me to become a chore for him by forcing him
>>
>>18699317
Well, she has a thing about touching, so I doubt casually trying to hold hands with her would go well

I'm more trying to figure out if her "jokingly" doing these things is something girls would normally do to their guy friends whom they have no feelings for. I'm not necessarily looking for reasons to ask her out, though if she wanted to I probably would, I'm just trying to figure out if she's sending obvious signals my way that I should be aware of so I can just be aware. I don't want to hurt her feelings by ignoring or brushing her off accidentally, because she's cool and I like having her as a friend
>>
>>18699309
>implying
>>
>>18699356
I didn't say "force him to go out", I said "ask him how much he'd like to hangout"
>>
File: LetsHangout.jpg (25KB, 478x219px) Image search: [Google]
LetsHangout.jpg
25KB, 478x219px
Girls, what do you prefer to do when you hangout with your BF?
Go out? stay indoor? Mix it up?
>>
>>18699130
Find a handsome man with no friends and give him some attention
>>
>>18698329
man here
why are we being shamed for being virgins? Why dont you help me losing it then?

Why is it bad to be frustrated and hateful towards people because of that?

It aint fun to be a virgin you know.

What the fuck are we supposed to do?
we always get told that we will never make it
its just a horrible downspiral
help
>>
>>18699370
For the same reason women are shamed for being sluts. It's sexual behavior (lack thereof, in this case) that doesn't fit the societal definition of attractive. Which is also why women are less likely to want to fuck you after knowing.

Having said that I have never personally met a woman with really strong feelings on the subject matter. Online you hear all sorts of stuff but that doesn't mean everyday people feel just as strongly.
>>
>>18698836
Can anyone answer this one?
>>
>>18699370
>why are we being shamed for being virgins?
You're not
I won't bother answering the other questions since they are only coming from your insecurities
>>
>>18699368

Mix it up. Usually we stay in an watch movies, cook something fancy or something chill like that if we meet during week days. On weekends we go out, do some date stuff, try new things or do something active.
>>
>>18699368
>Girls, what do you prefer to do when you hangout with your BF?
We stay mostly at home.
We watch sports on tv, we renew furniture together, we read for each other, we watch tv, we cook. A lot of time we just drink and talk. We fuck a lot.
Sometimes we go out, but it's mostly
>dinner
>doing sports/hiking
We go to art galleries if I beg him.
>>
>>18699376
dafuq you meaning by that
also why the fuck are you yall pointing out that insecurity this and that?

ofc i am , i was bullied the fuck out by girls you know ,always for some bullshit like being fat

how the fuck im supposed to sort myself out when no one wants to help?
>>
>>18699375
Very bad idea. There are a lot of pretty, intelligent women. 99.9% of those are not the sister of your very serious, very long term ex.
It is incredibly selfish to be fine with their family bond potentially being very pressured/damaged, just because you take a liking to this girl you might date for a bit. Just move on. It is a very disrespectful thing to do.

And no I have never experienced this.
>>
>>18699384
>>18699375
Sorry, niece, not sister. Also keep in mind that whether you like it or not, it is also incredibly unlikely that anyone in the family will be celebrating when the seventeen year old girl dates a guy who isn't just almost ten years her senior but has also known her since she were younger still.
>>
>>18699383
>how the fuck im supposed to sort myself out when no one wants to help?
Like all other people do.
Work on yourself, or see a therapist, or see a priest.
>>
>>18699381
>>18699382
Are outdoors activities an important part of a relationship?
>>
>>18699383
You are not bullied for being a virgin, you're bullied for other reasons

>ofc i am , i was bullied the fuck out by girls you know ,always for some bullshit like being fat
1) They're not girls you want to get close to anyway
2) Being fat is an easily solvable problem
Start helping yourself before asking for help
>>
>>18699286
Photoshop?
Also it is overrated, my 18yo gf looks better than your pic. still i do not get that much more satisfaction from whatever we do. It is casual like with whoever else. I dont think these things matter much for 8/10 and higher...
>>
>>18699425
Depends on you and your partner. A relationship is what you make out of it.

We don't go out much because we both dislike it.
>>
>>18699430
What if partner was indoor type and the other was outdoor type?
>>
>>18699426
>They're not girls you want to get close to anyway
well they are hot, and i would fuck them so....
>>
>>18699432
You compromise.
Sometimes you stay indoor, sometimes you go outdoors.
>>
>>18699362

go for it
>>
>>18699425

Personally, yes, they are for me and our relationship. I get cabin fever quickly and I like to do team spirit building things with my bf, so it's lucky we agree on this. But I have planty of female friends who are perfectly content with just watching netflix and cuddling at home with their boyfriends. Whether it's imporant or not depends on you two.
>>
>>18699433
There are hot and kind girls too
>>
>>18699090
A girl approached me once. It was cute.
>>
File: 1504722012344.png (45KB, 527x487px) Image search: [Google]
1504722012344.png
45KB, 527x487px
>>18699440
nah
hottest girls are the biggest scumbags
>>
File: 1503136845980.png (895KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
1503136845980.png
895KB, 640x639px
>>18699429
>my 18yo gf looks better
>>
>>18699448
Me too except it was annoying as she was a slut and a woman of no honour
>>
File: 「Northern Powerhouse」.jpg (53KB, 634x535px) Image search: [Google]
「Northern Powerhouse」.jpg
53KB, 634x535px
On the scale of 1 to "oh shit nigger what are you doing", how is bad is pursuing your ex's friend?
Even if she's totally up for it and flirts back
>>
>>18699538
Dont pursue her, let her pursue you. If she really wants you she will get you, if this is a trap you wont fall for it
>>
>>18699464
I am from Eastern Europe, there are many girls like that and better. My gf is 180cm blue eyed blonde godess face perfect body type.
>>
>>18699538
Suppose that depends on your social group. If you and the friend don't mind burning bridges with your ex, and there's no other friend circle to consider, I don't see a problem.
>>
>Girls
What's your darkest secret pleasure?
>>
I don't frequent this board much and I'm drunk, so this is the most generalest general I could find.

Do you get naked when in your house. I usually close the curtains and either strip out to my boxers or completely naked, it just feels so comfy. Recently I started taking my shirt off when I shit, something that I read about before on 4chan, but never tried. Being naked is fucking amazing, desu
>>
>>18699287
I honestly feel like knowing the character of your roommate is needed to answer this question. If he seems like he knows what he's talking about he probably does.
>>
>>18699287
100% fucking your roommate already
>>
Men: have you ever been woken up by a moring bj? How did you feel about it? Was it sexy/thoughtful/unnecessary/violating?
>>
>>18699663
It was violating and got me into 3 year long therapy
>>
>>18699651
Literally not even possible for about a hundred reasons, but thanks for your dumb response

>>18699645
That's kind of my leaning too, I think he'd let me know if she was actually into me, but it's just possible he doesn't know. He doesn't really get involved in stuff he doesn't care about, and is known to be willfully ignorant of others feelings. He has known her for like 5 years though, so he probably knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>18699624
Drinking like 4 glasses of water in a row, holding it as long as I can manage, and then pissing myself and imagining somebody made me do it.
>>
>>18699663
>have you ever been woken up by a morning bj?
Nope, because my gf really hate giving me BJ.
Personally I don't mind, but a little heads up is always good in such things, like little hand job before it.
>>
>>18699668
Wait, really? This is not what I've been lead to believe.
>>
>>18699624
I masturbate while sniffing my bf clothes, and I'm too ashamed to tell him.
>>
I've been friendzoned, any suggestion for exiting this nightmare?
>>
>>18699624
I touch myself to videos of my dead ex boyfriend.
>>
>>18699713
>Drop her
>Work on yourself
>After this then raise the sexual tension

>Move on
>>
If a girl says "message me if you wanna hang out" does that mean she actually wants to hang out or is she just being nice
>>
>>18699728
She wouldn't say it if she wasn't interested
>>
Should I even bother trying?
>>
>>18699740
I don't, I'm 23 and haven't actively tried to get with a girl since 18. The worst thing is the questions from your parents/grandparents and you have to lie to your friends or they'll think you're a fag. Apart from that I'm loving it™
>>
>>18699740
You miss every shot you don't take anyway anon
>>
>>18699740
No. Give up on everything
>>
>>18699722

>drop her

this means deleting contacts? or ghosting her for a while?

>Work on yourself

This is ok, even if I don't want this blind rage to be the reason of my improvements. But I'm in hell right now, so, I really can't be that picky.

>after this then raise the sexual tension

I can do it

>Move on

after the second attempt, you mean, ok.
>>
I need sex advice from either gender. Just left the world of virginity, but I can't cum. I will literally just go all night, like with gusto, then she passes out and I get bored. First few times I was proud because, like, totally the opposite of my self expectations, but now I realize this is a problem.

We changed positions, did it multiple times, had me wait a few days before. It was getting relationshippy and I didn't like her so broke that off, but how do I enjoy it more with the next girl? I don't think I'm gay.
>>
>>18699755
Drop her in your mind anon, other stuff like ghosting can help

>>18699761
Do NoFap+NoPorn
>>
>>18699761
Drop porn for a while. Fap only to imagination or dont at all
>>
>>18699769
>>18699770
Okay, time for hardmode I guess. I barely fap, and the last time was to a chick on bbc news not porn.
>>
>>18699360
>girl introduced me to her family as her bf
>asked me on double date
>trying to figure out if she's sending signals
Lol. What do you need as signal? Her grabbing your dick? I cant imagine more obvious signals. Do you have autism? Ask her out.

>>18699383
>Insecurity: the post.
Protip: nobody but you cares about your virginity. Also nobody can find out otherwise. Simply dont tell them.

>>18699663
It sounds great on paper, but the logistic are pain in the ass. The first thing in the morning i need to do is pee. And it is kinda hard when some girly girl is glued to your penis.

I suggest you to simply wake up your bf by cuddling. That way you arent commiting rape (feminazis claims you need to give consent and sleeping person cant do that), he can go pee and hop back into bed for some morning sex and cuddle you back. Or you know, ask him first.

>>18699713
Use the friendzone for locating their friends and date them instead.

>>18699728
She wants you to ask her on date. How big autism you got?

>>18699740
No, go die in a corner already. You are waste of oxygen.

>>18699761
Deathgrip syndrome. Stop fapping.
>inb4 how long
For however long it takes before the pussy stimulation will be enough for you.
>>
>>18699785
Literally cannot be from fapping. I have an idea that the issue could be linked to sexual experiences when I was 12, but I just want to pick some brains on the subject.
>>
>>18699785
Check it out, we have a "I know shit and that's why I'm better than you" guy over here
>>
File: 1501897061344.png (359KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501897061344.png
359KB, 1920x1080px
>>18699383
I understand why you're confused, but you're actually on the wrong board for help. This is where people with good lives circle jerk to remind themselves they're better than people like you.

Just kidding (sort of), sorry everyone's being mean to you. You need to make a critical assessment of yourself and your human value. You know what makes a person valuable, you need to strive for those traits as best you can. Other than that you literally need patience, working on yourself often takes years, especially getting in shape. Forget the fags who think that anyone "can't", those are the poor fools who are going to go through this life unsure of themselves.
>>
File: circumise it.jpg (387KB, 943x1150px) Image search: [Google]
circumise it.jpg
387KB, 943x1150px
>>18699791
Well, if you were abused / molested / raped as a kid, then it is possible.

Another case is condom. Sex with condom is really bad to the point some boys cant finish whatsoever.

Another case is you being nervous. You instead of ebjoying yourself are thinking / being nervous. In this case practice makes perfect.

Another case can be because you were cut and lost all sensitivity on your dick.

Another case is you taking some sort of ssri / happy pills which can kill your libido or ability to finish. Or you have depression. Or you have 0 testosterone.

/adv doesnt have crystal ball, you need to tell us more.
>>
>>18698329
Ladles, is JAV or American porn more realistic in terms of female orgasm?
>>
Not necessarily a gender question, but for those tabletop playing anons in here: have you ever been to a board game night at a local game shop? What's the typical gender ratio? If a clueless autistic girl shows up to one with a d&d handbook saying she wants to learn is it typically well received? Is there a certain protocol for beginners?
>>
>>18699844
>is JAV or American porn more realistic
No
>>
>>18699844
What do you mean
>more realistic in terms of female orgasm
And do you realize how board term JAV / American porn is? The only category which is close to reality is amateur category where the camera is on nightstand and doesnt move because there are only two lovers in room. Everything else is fake.
>>
>>18699839
Depression for most my life, so could be lol, but no medications. Nervous could definitely be because I was so focused on doing well since I'm really hard on myself about my failures. How would I know about low testosterone?
>>
>>18699854
Amateur solo masturbation vids have real female orgasms too.
>>
>>18699850
I meant which is closer because they're on complete opposite ends of the spectrum.
American porn is like actors doing Shakespeare all like "hark, ahh, fuck, i doth come", and JAV sounds like throwing penguins that have canola oil jammed up their cunts into a blender.
>>
>>18699859
Camgirls totally fake tho. It's a business.
>>
>>18699384
>>18699423
Thanks, the more I thought about it more weird it seemed. I ended up sending her a text about how I'm here for advice about college/notes/exams and made it kinda professional. I just feel for her because she grew up without a dad and male figures have been in and out of her life and I'm worried about her going into college.
I think I mistook my care for romantic interest.
>>
>>18699864
You mean the sounds the girls make as the "cum". Neither. Watch some armature solo masturbation, you'll find some that are vocal.
>>
>>18699857
If you actually went to real doctor and told him all your troubles, he would send you to psycholog for CBT to fight your mental illness. Also he could do a blood test to see if you have hormones on check.

Two of the symptoms of low T is depression and low libido (like most healthy males fap each day). So go figure. GO TO DOCTOR!

>>18699864
You need to stop consuming porn and find real girl to cuddle and lick her bean.
https://yourbrainonporn.com/
>>
>>18699867
There's plenty categories on /six/ that do it for the attention, not the money. Besides, solo girls don't have to fake because they know how to work their own bodies.
>>
>>18699877
>CBT
Cock and ball torture?
>>
>>18699880
>plenty of camwhores on /soc/
Phone posting: not even once.
>>
>>18699881
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_behavioral_therapy
It has higher success ratio compared to happy pills. First step is to actually want to change and recieve help.
>>
>>18699880
Attention is analogous to monatary motivations. If anything you'd need voyeur vids shot by stalkers to be absolutely certain.
>>
>>18699761
>>18699782
>It was getting relationshippy and I didn't like her
Finding someone you actually like could help
>>
File: i have never seen a vagina.jpg (73KB, 393x829px) Image search: [Google]
i have never seen a vagina.jpg
73KB, 393x829px
I have a dilemma.

I am 24 years old guy and I have started studying in an university (been there for 2 weeks now), and living alone in a flat in that same city.

My dilemma is that I am lonely as fuck, and I don't know what to do about it. I have tried to go to social gatherings etc, and socialize with folks, but because I am autismal and asocial nerd who doesn't know how to small talk, all I can ramble about with people is politics etc I fear that it isn't really the type of discourse that will get me anywhere in terms of getting friends and company.

I am getting sick of waking up to an empty house tho, and given the fact that I have never ever held hands with a girl, let alone had a relationship with one, I feel like if I am ever going to do those things, have a family, and become a normal member of our society, I gotta get that sort of life experience here, or otherwise I am doomed to become a wizard.

So in short, I guess my question boils down to "how to get a gf when you are dude in your mid 20ies who has no experience with girls at all"
It is especially embarrassing given that most of the girls that are in the same classes as I are like 18 or 19, straight out of high school, while I am an old fart in comparison to them.
>>
What does it take to be a "rough-looking" girl? I hear that even if a girl's skinny, they can still be 4/10 and below.
>>
>>18700072
Skinny =/= attractive weight. It's about having filled out features and not being overweight. I'd say anywhere between 15-25% body fat is beautiful. Your face is a big part of your attractiveness no matter what sex, but generally looking happy makes you attractive imho.
>>
>>18699590
No she isn't.
>>
Girls

What possible reason do you have ghosting your former boyfriend, after telling him you'd contact him to get stuff you borrowed him?
>>
>>18700099
Erm, my point was that even girls that are at a healthy weight can be said to be "rough-looking". I want to know why that is.

There are genuinely /fit/ girls out there that no one considers cute.
>>
>>18700153
He's my ex boyfriend.
>>
>>18700179
Don't you want your stuff back? Plus imo it's a shitty thing to not even tell me that you're going no contact
>>
>>18700181
Depends on the stuff. If I don't care about it, not particularly.

> imo it's a shitty thing to not even tell me that you're going no contact
It's not something you generally notify people about.
>>
>>18700178
I have never heard anyone be described as looking "rough" except for lumberjacks. Do you mean unkempt? Is this a British or an Australian thing?
>>
>>18700185
Books, some of them remind her of places she's been, some of them mean something else to her

>It's not something you generally notify people about.
She told me "maybe if things settle down a bit we can talk about it again", didn't block me 5 days after our 4 minute breakup talk and then decided to block me everywhere
Not something i would do, at lest she could've told me she'd pick them up on date xyz or something and not just leave, come back when she wants her stuff back and then leave again for ever, feels kinda childish
>>
>>18700072
Being skinny is good. It shows you give a shit about your health. When people say something like "damn she looks rough" it's mostly things like hair, clothes, eyes (not getting enough sleep, bags under your eyes, etc) no make-up blahblahblah basically like you just crawled out of bed or just went through a hurricane or some shit. It doesn't have much to do with weight unless it's a hambone fatty in which case she can look "rough" by default just by being a lardass.
>>
Girls

Please lift, for your own sake, youre not only gonna get stronger, look much better but your self conscious will rise through heaven
>>
>>18700200
>your self conscious will rise through heaven
That's a bad thing, unless you mean self-confidence?

But agreed. I want a girl who can kick the shit out of me and vice versa.
>>
>>18700207
can never hold those two words apart, yes meant the confidence

muscles on a girl look good, not crazy bodybuilder, but normal ones, no flabby triceps and stuff
>>
File: butterfaces.jpg (119KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
butterfaces.jpg
119KB, 600x597px
>>18700072
>>18700099
>>18700178
>>18700189
>>18700198
You bitches see these bitches? They are not attractive in the slightest because of their faces. Yet, they have several 100k followers, even millions, on instagram. This makes thots think that these bitches are attractive.

It's a big fucking lie, same with other instagram '''''models''''', 96% of them look like shit. No seriously. Face>>>>>>>everything else
>>
>>18700210
they aren't thoug
>>
File: nikkie blacksomething.jpg (106KB, 640x586px) Image search: [Google]
nikkie blacksomething.jpg
106KB, 640x586px
>>18700212
??
>>
>>18700210
They are all prettier than average, and one of them is VERY beautiful.
>>
>>18700216
she's not attractive , for me, everything speaks attention whore, she might have a cute character but looking at a picture of her makes me think the above first
>>
>>18700210
Are you saying you wouldn't fuck at least 2 of the girls in that photo? What are you some kinda faggot? I like healthy girls. I mean they're not 10/10s in the face but I've seen worse faces with way worse bodies. Don't try to swing some fat acceptance horse shit at me you beta sperglord. I know what type i prefer and I don't need some tranny trying to tell me what to like or not like. I also don't give 2 shits about twitter.
>>
>>18700218
they are all average
>>
>>18700216
She's a cutie but she's definitely in milf territory with those wrinkles under her eyes.
>>
>>18700210
Long hair and big tit is gross and totally last millennia anyways.
>>
>>18700226
The third looks gorgeous.
>>
>>18700210
Yeah all of those girls but the one on right are cute and that's probably just a bitch face.
>>
>>18700230
Yeah totally dude. Dating morbidly obese, short-haired dykes with no tits is so progressive and fresh. Fuck outta here.
>>
>>18700233
this
third one has a cute face, the rest all look more or less the same
>>
>>18700233
she looks the best of the 4 but still just average
>>
File: come at me cheap hoes.png (493KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
come at me cheap hoes.png
493KB, 500x590px
>>18700216
She was 22 or something in that pic, btw.

>>18700218
>>18700233
>>18700241
They're all sub 5/10, with the exception of Robin (3 from left), who is a 6/10.

>>18700223
Would only fuck Robin. That's a shit question, we are programmed to fuck 85% of women.

>>18700222
Yes.

>>18700230
fag

>>18700235
fugly
>>
>>18700242
By the law of averages you are already proven wrong by the disagreements put forth.
>>
>>18700245
haha nice ad hominems. The girl you just posted is worse than the other 4 thanks to that lazy eye.
>>
>>18700249
>Anon disagrees with your subjective opinion therefore that's proof you're wrong

good one fag.
>>
>>18700021
pls respond
>>
I also remember that middle eastern or hispanic chick who posted that she was jelly of some other hispanic/middle eastern instagram '''''model''''', that also looked like shit. She was not attractive.

>>18700257
Taylor Hill is a legit 10/10. Get out of here.
>>
File: 1504180454296.png (148KB, 325x299px) Image search: [Google]
1504180454296.png
148KB, 325x299px
>>18700245
This nigger said those girls were ugly but he's memorized their names and then posted another pic of some hag with a fucked up eyeball.
>>
What are some discords?
>>
File: taylor-hill-5.jpg (78KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
taylor-hill-5.jpg
78KB, 600x800px
>>18700272
Because I'm interested in lifting, and I remember everything that I get exposed to.

If you don't find Taylor Hill attractive >>>/lgbt/

I'm sorry.
>>
What kind of closet homosexual doesn't find haytay attractive.
>>
>>18698802
Pretty much asking how to make a girl love you

the answer being "you can get a horse to a well but not make him drink"
>>
>>18700257
That's not lazy eye, brainlet.
>>
>>18700198
>bags under eyes
Damn, I guess I'm doomed because mine seem to be genetic...no one in my family has them, but for whatever reason I have ones that never have gone away regardless of the amount of sleep I get.

>>18700210
They look serviceable and youthful except for the one on the right. 5.5/10 at least. You sure you don't have unreasonable expectations?
>>
>>18700287
Don't worry, I changed my mind after googling her to see if she only makes one facial expression. That guy dropped 2 shitty pics I'd give the same opinion again.
>>
>>18700295
Good.
>>
>>18700293
>They look serviceable and youthful except for the one on the right. 5.5/10 at least. You sure you don't have unreasonable expectations?
It was a decision made by 6 men. Unanimous agreement. Don't let fame or cheerleader effect fool you.

>>18700295
Ass.
>>
>>18699309
no that wouldn't work

be rich
>>
>>18700295
Those pics are good, though.
>>
>>18700302
>6 men
>unanimous agreement that they're uggos
>a few guys argued otherwise
What? Imo the girls aren't attractive but I dunno where you got unanimous from.
>>
>>18699302
>I think most boys are intimidated by girls older than them

you are wrong
>>
>>18700293
I mean I don't know shit about make-up but I'm sure there's something somewhere you can put on them to make them not look hideous as fuck.
>>
>>18700312
My friends, all six of us agreed on the score.
>>
>>18700293
Green tea bags under your eyes. Just 30 seconds. Wash your face with cold water afterwards.

As soon as you boil the tea bags dunk them once in cold water then put them under eyes, so they are hot but don't burn.
>>
>>18699302
Other way round. Older chicks are losing their one asset. Their looks. (obviously they can be intelligent, etc, etc, but we don't care )
>>
Are there any blonde 10/10 women?
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18700021
Tinder.
Pic related.

http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
To get friends you start with:
can i sit next to you? Thanks, my name is anon, what is yours?
in your classes. Presume they enjoy your company and keep talking about memes.

>>18700337
Get practice gf first.
>>
>>18700351
I don't want to use online dating apps.
They disgust me on a very deep level.
>>
>>18700331
>looks
What's the point of even dating when only looks matter? Seems depressing.
>>
>>18700362
What? It's not everything, it's like 90%. She said
>I think most boys are intimidated by girls older than them
>>
>>18700337
Gigi Hadid, that swedish model Elsa Hosk and like one-quarter of the female population in Norway between the age of 18 - 35.

Something like that.
>>
>"waahh yellow fever is so creepy!"
>Only dates white guys

Can one of you explain this hypocrisy?
>>
>>18700425
No one ever said women or fags were smart or logical.
>>
>>18700359
Social events you hate is your only option then.
Third option is friends friends, but you got none. And now go be alone somewhere else after you reject this advice too.
>>
>>18700425
>biologically more natural to date own race
>historically it's considered immoral to date outside one's race (feat. Fascists and /pol/ in general)
>white women encouraged to be more conservative and not taste all the colors of the rainbow
>on the other hand, yellow fever has a bit of a fetishistic taint

Why does it bother you, anyway? It's like with white men and black women. You just don't see it happening.
>>
>>18700459
I do intend to go to social gatherings, and I have gone to them already, though obviously, with only few weeks here, there haven't been that many gatherings.

I simply abhor the concept of putting the pursuit of relationships into the form it happens in online dating. It disgusts me.
>>
>>18698897
I dig it. coke is fun. and expensive. I've done coke a handful of times but never had the chance to fuck on coke.
doesn't hurt your sinuses at all? I live in New England. our coke is junk.
>>
>>18700479
I too find concept of putting my various body parts inside female as disgusting. All the fluids, smell, noises, muscus simply ew.

Luckily after certain point females lose all interest in you and then you are free.
>>
>>18700490
Do you have some sort of a problem with me not wanting to use tinder?
>>
>>18700468

>You just don't see it happening

Lmao

Anyway all your greentext had nothing to do with what I said
>>
Girls

Have you ever dated a guy that lived with their parents?
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 960x960px
Girls
How can I tell the difference between you just being nice to me or you truely interested in me?
>>
File: 1504038476093.png (142KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1504038476093.png
142KB, 600x842px
>>18700490
>>
>>18700498
I find your mindest funny.

You are alone, lonely, maybe even a little sad. And the first thing you do is to seek solution / advice / entertainment online. Yet for some reason using moder technology to meet significant other is out of question.

It is just a tool like any other. You get results based on how you use it. Sure, chances of meeting your future wife there are slim, but the same you can say about social events or friends friends approach.

Have a nice day and good luck with anything you decide to do.
>>
>>18700523
>stupid frogposter
>>
>>18700526
>And the first thing you do is to seek solution / advice / entertainment online.
Anonymously.
That is the point.

I abhor the usage of usernames online. I want none of my personal info online and thus I don't want to use shit like tinder, because it would require me to put my personal info online.
>>
>>18700479
>I simply abhor the concept of putting the pursuit of relationships into the form it happens in online dating. It disgusts me.

I've been on maybe two or so dozen online dates.

I've slept with exactly two of them.
One of those is my girlfriend who I've been with for two and a half years, and we were already pretty serious at that point.

One of my GF's friends. She would literally start dates by pretty much saying: Hey, so I'm looking to date seriously. Ideally I'd want to be married within two years and have children within 3 and a half.

It's been almost exactly two years since their marriage, they're expecting a baby boy in the coming months.

Online dating is what you make of it.
>>
>>18699703
I envy your bf
but I also pity him for not knowing such pleasure is happening to him
>>
>>18699740
always remember

"you got nothing better to do"
and if you do, why aren't you doing that?
>>
>>18700511
My greentext was just describing what drives the hypocrisy and why white girls say it's "creepy" while sticking to their own race. What I said isn't the whole picture but it's part of it. Yellow fever is often portrayed as being like a fetish and so it's creepy. On the other hand, dating one's own race is more socially accepted. Why does that have nothing to do with what you said...?

You didn't even answer my question. Why does it trigger you?
>>
>>18700571

You made an assumption I was talking about white girls, which makes NO sense in the context.
>>
>>18700021
dude you're in a university

frequent the lobby and cafe
>>
>>18700153
did you abuse her enough that your mere presence causes her fear?
>>
>>18700579
>frequent the lobby and cafe
And do what? Stand around awkwardly? We Finns don't talk to strangers in public unless we are drunk.
>>
>>18700574
Ah, I see. Sorry. I only thought so because I've only ever heard/seen white girls complain about yellow fever...and also be creeped out by weird fuckin things.

>only dates white guys
so you mean
>some Asian girls only dating white guys even though they say it's creepy
How do you know it's them that's saying it, though?
>>
>>18700599
then the bar it is
>>
>>18700607
Seems like that is what I have to do. I feel so crippled due to missing out on socializing with girls in my teens and learning how that shit happens.
>>
>>18700605

There's a few videos on youtube, I won't bother with anecdotal evidence though.
>>
>>18700609
no need to learn you drink and then you start asking girls out

either they say yes and it's all good
or they say no and you can blame it on the alcohol
>>
>>18700618
Youtube? Sounds kind of shady and subjective, easy to nitpick what fits into your idea, but okay then. Just keep in mind if you see Asian youtubers dating white males, it doesn't mean they always do. They're just America so it's natural for them to find more whites.

As for the genuine hypocrites who refuse to date non-whites: it means they're fuckin stupid, but they're such a massive minority that it doesn't matter all that much. I asked you about your personal stake in it because it seems to be such an obscure topic.
>>
>>18700645

My personal take? All I think is that the hypocrisy is a little unfair, that's all.
>>
Be real girls, am I wasting my time on dating apps as a nonwhite male?
>>
>>18700651
>unfair
I think so too. Though there's so many unfair and even disgusting hypocrisies in the world, especially related to race relations, that it seems so...insignificant.

What race are you, anyway? Not white?
>>
>>18700664

Nope, not white.
>>
File: dating race.png (18KB, 495x391px) Image search: [Google]
dating race.png
18KB, 495x391px
>>18700659
Provide more context. Age, location, what race, what app, post screen of profile and tell us what do you have to offer to your future wife except your whining.
>>
>>18700670

I was going to answer seriously until you chalked it up to "whining", not worth the effort.
>>
>>18700673
I am surprised that you managed to even fill the capcha with that attitude of yours.

Also check /soc, it has threads about online dating and rating profiles.
>>
>>18700683

Right, dunno why you're all worked up.
>>
>>18700666
Ah, so you want an Asian girl but you think you can't get one because you think most of them only date white guys.

I dunno what to tell you, anon, but this isn't a healthy fixation. Looking up videos. Piecing together a narrative of hypocrisy. Feeling bad when by all means it's a non-issue unless you're really that obsessed with Asian girls.
>>
>>18700700

>700700

Nice digits, but you should really chill with those assumptions, you come off as if I personally attacked you. You're way off the mark, I literally only asked a question based on observations, remember how I said I wouldn't bother listing anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>18700687
I am not. But maybe you will learn to either ask good questions or to save time and lurk more.
>>
>>18700727

>Insults in every post
>Not worked up
>>
File: typical black girl.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
typical black girl.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>18700732
You cant transfer emotions through text. Atm i am chill. And i use this type for "insulting anons" to generate (You)s, get convo going and to make them speed up the chase to the core of problem.

So again, you are another black boy (without BBC meme) who for somebreason doesnt want to do anything with nigger girls and want white qties? Have you actually tried it yet?
>>
>>18700751

I don't care about white girls at all, and yes I've tried. Tinder and OKC for several years with nothing. If I do get a match or whatever the convo routinely dies.
>>
>>18700758
So why did you include your race in initial question? Do you identify your whole being just around your race?
>several years with nothing
Why do you ask about something you already know answer for?
Do you know online dating can be differently based on your location?
>convo routinely dies
What do you talk about? How many of them have you asked for number? On date?
>>
>>18700771

I didn't, I said nonwhite you assumed black and there was no point in denying it I just wonder about how all other nonwhite dudes fare. Out of several friend circles, it's only ever the white guys with success stories, so it made me think.

>Location
NYC, I also talk about stuff on their profile, oh and the number is when they disappear, closest I ever got was a girl I DID get a number from and we even planned a date, but I panicked like a fucking beta and bullshitted until she moved on, I still hate it.
>>
>>18700774
>NYC
>10M people mega city
It is just numbers game. You said yourself you could have date if you didnt fucked up. Try different apps. I wouldnt be surprised if there was site / app just for dating inside nyc.

And erase concept "beta male" from your mind. And go to social events, i bet your citybis fullbof them every fucking day.
>>
File: 1500703761882.gif (846KB, 245x194px) Image search: [Google]
1500703761882.gif
846KB, 245x194px
>>18700774
>got her number and planned a date then led her on until she finally called it quits
Yup, the reason you fail on dating sites is definitely your race, Pedro.
>>
>>18700810

A single person in like 6 years, man idk.
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.