[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you become attractive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 1504148580988.webm (2MB, 1200x670px) Image search: [Google]
1504148580988.webm
2MB, 1200x670px
How do you become attractive?
>>
>>18693886
You clean yourself, wear nice clothes, jewelry and make-up (if female), work out regularly and you eat healthy. If that doesn't work, you'll need the help of reincarnation. Also, if people have a good opinion of you, they'll perceive you as being more attractive.
>>
Beats me I tried everything girls still don't approach me
>>
>>18693900
Women won't approach most guys. Funnily enough, out of my two male best friends, it's the physically less attractive one that gets approached and not the physically more attractive one.

What type of a crowd you're hanging out with matters.
>>
File: lower standards 2.jpg (125KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards 2.jpg
125KB, 924x572px
>>18693886
Not being fat is good start and half of population from 1st world countries already failed that.

>>>/fit/
Also not looking like hobo is good idea
>>>/fa/
>>
>>18693886
>how to be attractive?

>be attractive.
>>
>>18693910
I usually hang out with accountants engineers and analysts.
>>
>tfw bestfriends bf never looks at my tits
>>
>>18694078
That's because he will get in trouble with his gf if he does.
>>
>>18694078
>tfw best friend's bf literally said "I would love to have sex with you"
>>
>>18693886
Work out. It'll make you slum and nice. Learn makeup 101.
>>
gym, clothes and a big dicl
>>
An hero and reroll
>>
File: 1504130235082.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1504130235082.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
https://lookism.net/Thread-The-complete-LOOKS-MAXING-guide-for-the-4-7-normalfag
>>
>>18693886
there is a component you cant control. Either you have natural good looks potential or you don't. That accounts for something like 65% of your possible attractiveness score. Then there is the financial component, the amount of money you have and make, and the stuff you own, and where you live. The financial component is something like 25% of your attractiveness score. The other 10% of your score is things like personality and whatever else.

its literally impossible for some people to score high because they are just born ugly and no amount of gym time or fancy clothes is going to make their ugly mug pretty. Some people get a score boost because they are born into rich families and have a max financial score.

hope that helps.
>>
>>18694078
>>18694088
WHORES!
>>
>>18696118
>People are ugly

I kind of doubt this.
Most people have average faces. The only people that are genuinely ugly are people that have facial deformities, or they're old.

There are people that are very attractive, and there are people that are actually ugly, but they're both at a genetic extreme.

Most of the time, the ugly people you see in the street are average looking people that don't take care of themselves.
>>
>>18693886
Money
>>
>>18696129
>tfw I have facial deformities
Wat do?
>>
>>18696135
Plastic surgery if they're severe enough to impact your life

You probably just have low self-esteem though.
>>
>>18696141
I have a cleft lip scar and my up lip isn't perfectly aligned. :(
Should I go through another surgery? People tell me to get a haircut, but they don't say anything about my mouth.
>>
>>18696152
Post your face

It doesn't sound like there's anything wrong with how you look.

I feel like people are more likely to butcher themselves than make themselves look better.
>>
Went from an unattractive stoner slob, to a well groomed man. I often get greeted by women whose name I don't know. Some make it blatantly clear that they are attracted to me. I don't even have any hair, looks don't matter.

Here is how I did it: Went monk mode for 4 years. Ditched all my friends, read a shit ton of psychology and philosophy. Quit my study and started studying what I really like (comp eng). Worked my ass off, never did a re-exam once. Worked my way up and build a reputation within the school. People randomly come up to me to give me a job. Started frequenting the school bar as well, and made friends with girls. I touch their asses and tits, and ask them for kisses if they want something from me. Also been working out for 6 years. Gym, kickboxing, gymnastics, calisthenics.

Attraction can't be negotiated. I've been shot down so many times. But some just can't resist me. I am important, have a status to uphold, have a social life and work towards my goals. Without me consciously doing anything, women pick that up. It shows in my behaviour.

THAT is how I attract women. No pick up, no redpill, no games. Just rock hard investment in myself.
>>
>>18696795
Forgot to mention. 23 yo, 70kg, 180cm.
>>
>>18696135
I mean being "attractive" isn't just about physical appearance though it's a part of it. I knew a very attractive girl that I went to college with who had gotten attacked by fucking wolves when she was like 5 years old and lives out in the wilderness. She was still attractive even though she had huge, obvious scars along the back of her thighs where they had dragged her around before her dad shot them all. Still a qt because she had a pretty awesome and humble personality, took care of herself, exercised all the time etc.
>>
>>18696795
>No games
>Just have rock-hard muscles and look high testosterone and give off an aura of self-confidence

kek
>>
>>18693910
Girls won't outright approach guys, but they will always give hints if they're interested.
>>
>>18697106
>they will always give hints if they're interested
Like what?
>>
>>18697115
Different girls will give off different hints. It's really up to their imagination on what they feel is acceptable and noticeable
>>
>>18697134
>Different girls will give off different hints. It's really up to their imagination on what they feel is acceptable and noticeable
Ah the delicate dance of the woman trying to look interested without looking like a slut.
It's easier to see when it's not you.
Like if you watch a woman talking to a man she likes you can spot all the hints and little things she does.
Then when one is talking to you you can't tell.
>>
File: Webp.net-compress-image (2).jpg (2MB, 6016x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Webp.net-compress-image (2).jpg
2MB, 6016x4000px
I normally never do this because I don't trust this shithole but im drunk and depressed. Tell me /adv/ am I as ugly as I feel?
>>
>>18698114
There is literally nothing wrong with your looks at all. Stop worrying about it.
>>
>>18698114
If you want a female's perspective you look fine. If you're 6' then you're a solid 7/10.

If you'd like to improve...
Grow out your hair and style it in that Justin Timberlake type. You'll look handsome. Keep up in the gym and dress clean. Being/smelling clean is important too. Don't overdo it with cologne, just a light musk scent that can only be noticed when you're really close to someone or that trails a little when you briskly walk by.

Personally, I'd say grow a beard, but that's preference.
>>
>>18696982
That's about it.
So get on that level, I don't see any irony.
Not the guy you citing btw
>>
>>18698308
You listed some of the reasons I feel ugly.
I'm 5'9"
I'm going bald, slowly but surely. My dad was bald by his 30's and I'm 25. It's one of the reasons I keep my hair buzzed. Plus it's curly as fuck when I grow it out, can't really style it.

And I can't grow a beard for shit.

Like you said if I were tall i could be a 7. But I'm not. So at best I'm a 6. When I lose my hair I'll be like a 5. Maybe not hideous, but like I'll never be "attractive".

My ex was super attractive. But she was weird and only liked me for my personality really and might actually be a lesbian now. And ever since her I get almost no attention from women. And worse because my ex was attractive I feel my standards are set to that and anyone I can get from now on will only be a step down because I'm not good looking enough to actually attract someone attractive.
>>
Genetics, exercise, diet, and make up if you're a woman.
>>
>>18693937
/fa/ is literally all men and they spend more time being rude than giving advice
>>
>>18699277
>/fa/ is literally all boys and they spend more time being fags than giving advice
ftfy
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.