[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: First.jpg (928KB, 3264x1835px) Image search: [Google]
First.jpg
928KB, 3264x1835px
I am open to all your insults and hopefully words of motivation. I have been obese for a while and I am determined to end it. I want to have a body to be proud of. I no longer want to feel the shame that comes with looking in the mirror and seeing a monster. My goal is to have a toned body by the end of December. I know it is going to be quite difficult but it will be worth it. I will try to post at least once a month, I want you all to see the power of will.

Yours Truly,
>>
File: Second.jpg (929KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Second.jpg
929KB, 3264x1836px
>>18687459
>>
Honestly, you're not that bad.
>>
>>18687459
You don't look obese
>>
>>18687459
you're disgustingly skinnyfat. Your stomach bloats out grotesquely and ruins any chance at people currently finding you attractive
>>
>>18687459
>>18687476
pft, you call that obese?
motherfucker, I have c cups and a bhudda belly.
checkmate my atheistic friend.
>>
You're in better shape than I was when I started, and normies think I'm shredded

Go to /fit/ and read the sticky
>>
Due you're not that fat, if you're an American you'd be considered skinny here. Just don't listen to the faggots that call everyone fat just because they're a pound less than them.
>>
/fit/ here

Lift weights 6 days a week, do some cardio, eat healthy (eggs, fruit, yogurt, oats, leafy vegetables, carrots, sardines, turkey/chicken, etc.), take protein powder, creatine, and a good multi-vitamin (I recommend opti-men), and an extra vitamin D supplement if you don't get enough sun.
>>
>>18687498
He's like 25% bodyfat with no muscle mass.

That's fat for a guy, you just don't realize because everyone around you is probably fat too.
>>
OP here,
Three years ago I was five times that weight. I hate looking like this.
>>18687477
Anon, i'm fat, don't sugar coat it.
>>18687487
Thanks for pointing that out. It is nasty. . .good laugh though, thanks for your honesty.
>>18687488
Been there, believe me.
>>18687498
I really hate the way it looks though. It just feels nasty when I sit or bend over.
>>18687499
Thank You. I will take the advice.
>>18687506
Thank You, for your honesty.
>>
more lacking tone go out in the real world and do stuff
>>
>>18687525
I will, believe me. I started two months ago and have dropped a few inches off my waist. Finally fit back into some of my clothes. My biggest goal is to start toning. Thank You for your response.
>>
>>18687499
lifting six days a week is just idiotic. in the beginning you shouldn't be lifting more than four times a week. your body needs ample rest, so don't overdo it. just make sure you lift hard and put in a solid effort when you do make it to the gym
>>
File: Screenshot_20170826-161227.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170826-161227.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
You wont be toned by the end of december but at least look forward to looking normal in clothes
>>
>>18687549
Well that is a heart breaker. I will do my absolute best. Sometime next year, I will make 4chan proud.
>>
>>18687543
Considering my twig arms do you have any suggestions on weight and sets?
>>
>>18687567
>>>/fit/

Bro just start lurking on there, read sticky, and you will eventually develop a healthier mindset. That is what happened with me
>>
>>18687596
Skipped my mind. Thank You.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.