[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 32

File: symbols-017.jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017.jpg
102KB, 600x399px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
Why do girls never approach guys?
>>
>>18682688
Sometimes we do. But, generally, because we don't really need to.
>>
>>18682688
Depends on their personality and type of guy they go for. How much they like a guy factors in a bit too but not as much as people would have you believe. I have a major thing for shy guys so I'm very used to being the one to initiate things. Even girls who don't approach will make it clear they're into you and unless you or them are autistic. For them, flirting and making it clear they like you through really obvious hints is them doing their share of approaching. It puts them at risk of rejection too, even if their intent isn't being overtly stated and it becomes painfully obvious that they like you, provided you're not completely clueless about social interaction.
>>
Is it worth to date a girl who lives 40 miles away? We are 18yo.
>>
>>18682773
If you like each other, yes.

My boyfriend lived 35 miles away from me and we spent every weekend together and once during the week.
>>
why is life so unjust to guys?
>>
where should i search for making eyecontact with girls so i can see if they would be into me at all?
>>
What do women think of incels?
>>
I asked a girl I work with out to a movie a couple of times and got shot down. Okay, fine, not a big deal. But I think she's pretty cool, we're a fair amount alike and share similar interests and I'd still like to have some kind of friendship but now I think she's leery of me.

Oh crap, what do?
>>
>>18682688
Don't really need to. I'm open to doing so if I wanted to, but I have never needed to.

>>18682773
That's a completely doable distance

>>18682844
Their personalities are their biggest flaw. They need to stop blaming society and/or treating girls like aliens. And to definitely get off the internet and their hivemind forums and do something with their lives. I've met 'incels' in real life, and they're not bitter because their lives are fulfilled in other ways.
>>
>>18682688
I just asked out a guy, and he doesn't even respond to me asking him out, he keeps talking me about the weather and stuff. What the hell?

Anyway, I only ever dated guys I approached. Like gave them a beer at a party or whatever, or asked them out over fb.
>>
>Was receiving a blowjob last night
>Girlfriend slipped a finger inside my butt during it
>That's the first time I've ever done that
>Was kinda shocked at first and didn't know what to say
>Ended up just going with it
>After the initial shock it actually felt kinda nice
>Willing to go further with this
How do I ask her to do it again or go further without coming off as a bit of a poof?
>>
File: 1503887379344.jpg (280KB, 1205x997px) Image search: [Google]
1503887379344.jpg
280KB, 1205x997px
>>18683082
MMF
>>
>>18682688
Hoping that one day girl will ask you on date is the fastest way to becoming wizard. Dont wait for miracles.

>>18682841
Go die alone in a corner you whiny bitch.

>>18682842
Social events?

>>18682847
Tell her you want to hang out with her and her friends circle as a friend. Aka use friendzone against her and enter it willingly.

>>18682859
>what the hell
Maybe he or you are autist. What exactly have you told him?

>>18683082
Dear femanon, your experiment made me realize that i might be into prostate play. Please be gentle, i entrust myself into your hand.

>>18683154
T. I am insecure about my own sexuality and like to project a lot.
>>
I moved from California to Melbourne, Australia on Monday and don't know anybody. What is the culturally appropriate way to approach women here?
>>
>>18683185
>>>/int/
I have heard australian likes to piss to their mouths, call everybody mate and huff gasoline while shooting kangaroos and evading deadly spiders and snakes.
>>
File: 1390721180359.jpg (78KB, 419x403px) Image search: [Google]
1390721180359.jpg
78KB, 419x403px
>>18683196
What's crazy to me is Americans I've met actually believed this. On the plus side it means the dumber ones will never visit or move here at least.
>>
How the fuck do you know if a girl is into you?

I was fucking sure this girl was into me, we were talking a lot, she called me and said hello to me with sweet voice. The sexiest voice ever. I asked her out and she said:

"of course a coffee and a little bit of innocent talk it's ok"

What the fuck I want to kiss you so badly, I want you and you talk about innocence.

Kill me please.
>>
>>18682688
Because girls don't want equality.

>>18682773
In this context, you should measure distance by how much time it would take to get there. Where I live, 40 miles would be impossible.
>>
File: 1490868297470.jpg (120KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490868297470.jpg
120KB, 1440x1080px
Is it basically true that personality/intelligence isn't worth half as much (at least in women) as whether or not they're superficially cute? That being a bitch and cute is better than being a sweetie and physically uncute?
>>
>>18683215
Go for the coffee anyway, see here it goes and if it's still "innocent" then just say you were looking for more and then just cut contact if not reciprocated.
>>
>>18683215
She's just playing hard to get.
>>
>>18683219
Why not be cute AND have a good personality? It's not like they're mutually exclusive
>>
>>18683215
She accepted. Go there, smile like a retard and try kiss or handholding at the end. Fight the autism!

>>18683219
Post pic. I bet you look like girly girl, you just lack confidence like any other dumb teenager.
>>
>>18683220

Ok, if I manage to stay on my feet, because I'm kinda hit by a train in my face. My ears are whistling. I'm pathetic.

>>18683223

She is playing hard, but I mean: hard.

What should I do, apart from asking her again for the coffee?
>>
>>18683229
Anon, it's more of a hypothetical situation--a question of what people would choose if it was one or the other.
>>
>>18683233
But it's not one or the other. You can talk about hypotheticals all you want, but it's worthless if it doesn't reflect reality.
>>
How do you know a guy only wants you for sex
>>
>>18683251
Don't have sex with him and see if he sticks around. We need to add this question to the OP FAQ.
>>
>>18683251

Don't play hard to get, I'm >>18683232 and I'm destroyed
>>
Girls. If you came home and discovered your boyfriend/husband wearing your bras/undies what would you do?
>>
>>18683230

I missed this, sorry. FIGHT THE AUTISM!
>>
>>18683329
Dump him.
>>
File: two types.png (112KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
two types.png
112KB, 500x566px
>>18683251
You ask him.
>inb4 he can lie
And why would you date somebody if you dont trust him? Besides, if you make him wear condom and eat you out, you might enjoy the sex as much as him. Contrary to 4chan memers, your pussy wont "strech" or become outie with frequent use.

But the easy rule is to simply keep your legs closed and see if he will stick around without sex. Just make sure you have some other qualities to your personality apart from your vagina. Because lets be honest, some girls have nothing more to offer than their vagina.
>I like to travel xD
>If you cant stand me at my worst, you dont deserve me at my best
>I dont date below 6

>>18683329
Cant you just tell your gf already about your kink? Or how many times will you repost this?
>>
>>18683329
Be really pissed off because he's probably going to stretch them.
>>
>>18683329
insta-breakup material
>>
>>18682722
How do girls make it obvious they want you? Is looking at you with a smile it?
>>
>>18683329
I would dump him immediately
>>
>>18683329

This post is only a cheap roleplay for your jerking off activity. My girlfriends told me about the kind of guy "can I ask you a question?" and then here he comes with the sexual weighted question to make his dick hard.
>>
What's it like being the little spoon?
>>
File: IMG_9602.jpg (140KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9602.jpg
140KB, 408x408px
Thats it guys. The girl I like walked past by me again and I did nothing. She know I looked at her. My heart was beating so fast. Waited the whole week for this 2 days for me to chat her up, and I did not say shit. Holy fuck! I really have no problem with girls, its just her. Please I need help. I think I'm gonna explode if this keeps going. Need advice. Should i straight away tell her that I find her beautiful? At this point I'm not afraid of the consequences anymore. If i get rejected than its great, I move on. Willing to provide extra info if requested. There's a sexual tension between me and this chick.
>>
Where do I meet weeb girls?
>>
If her lasts words to me where "you don't have to go, unless, you want to"".

Does that mean she did want me to go or did not want me to go?

It's too late to do anything about it, because I did go, but I kinda want to know.
>>
>>18683329
I would not put it past my boyfriend to do this jokingly. If he was serious, I would dump him after a talk and confirmation of him wanting that lifestyle
>>
>>18683507
>did not want me to go
this one
>>
>>18683196
>huff gasoline
Those are abos, and it's currently a topic of much debate if they're even people to begin with.
>>
Should I message her?

Basically be seemed to be getting along fine. She had no problems talking for hours about shit. But for some reason she stopped. I messaged her two times within a week or so. No response. Now 3 months have gone by, and I kinda wanna message her again.

Fwiw she hasn't been on whatsapp since early May. (never messaged her there though)
>>
>>18683502
Practice makes perfect. Go chat her up. Ask for her number!

>>18683503
Online.

>>18683517
>no response
No response is also a response anon. She doesnt give a shit about you.
>>
>>18683522
>Online.

Then I'm fucked. Online dating is useless as a male if you aren't white.
>>
>>18683522
I was kinda almost thinking something happened, as seemed to genuinely care for me as a friend leading up to it. Then just suddenly went quiet. Her last message was "You got it, might be a while since we have department training"

Then nothing..
>>
>>18683517
send her a picture of your anus
>>
Either gender, cuz these threads are more active than others.

There's this meetup thing going on in my city on Reddit, and its happening on Monday. It's aimed toward people in college / those who are new to my city; but I'm currently not in college, and I've lived near my city my entire life. Would it be weird if I went? I am college age (20) , and I am going to a trade school next year. I just want to meet some new people, and this seems like a good opportunity.
>>
Guys, would you say it's common for guys in their 20s to be interested in meeting girls genuinely for the sake of just being friends? Literally asking for a friend.
>>
>>18683595
Probably not.
>>
My boyfriend and I have been talking seriously about marriage and the future. We're both compatible with each other and are quite active together. I always liked the idea of saving myself for marriage, but that ship has long sailed. I've been thinking about the idea of both of us not having sex until we get married.

For both sexes my question is this. If you were to get engaged to your partner, would you be willing to be celibate together until you are married?

I would like to stress we've both had multiple partners in the past, and have been together with each other a lot. I just want us to not have sex until the wedding night just to make it that extra bit special.
>>
>>18683611
Didn't think so. To be honest, I don't even know if she just wants male friends or if she wants a boyfriend, she says and does conflicting things.
>>
>>18683629
>I would like to stress we've both had multiple partners in the past, and have been together with each other a lot. I just want us to not have sex until the wedding night just to make it that extra bit special.

Maybe I'm just retarded, but you guys haven't had sex yet? Or have you had sex, but you just want to hold off until the wedding night?

If the latter, I think I'd be ok / eh with it depending on how far away the wedding is. It's a pretty tough thing to suddenly put a limit on, unless you guys already have a low sex drive.
>>
I'm >>18683232

Of course she felt from the sky... I asked her again for the coffee and I said... listen I want to hang out with you, do you understand? You're a friend for me but I'm interested for something more. She said "well I want to avoid strange things between us". I was like "boooom another train in the face".

Now she's messaging as hell with me. "I go to bed in 10 minutes", and she is still sending me messages. She said she's gonna ask about me to a friend of us. But if I tell her I see as girlfriend material, she act like I'm betraying her.

What. The. Fuck. Is. Happening. In. Here.
>>
>>18683647
OP you sound fucking autistic.
>>
>>18683661
this
>>
>>18683647
Tell her to have a good night when she sends you that.
>>
>>18683522
If I go all out whats the possibility that I'd get to take her out on a date?

"Hi, I dont know what to say. I always see you and never got the chance to talk. I think you are beautiful and I think I would regret not telling you. And I would love to take you out on lunch"

Bear in my that we both know that we're checking each other out. Our eyes lock quite a few times and I sense attraction. Theres plenty more signs, I can list if needed be.

Attention to other posters as well. I really need help or advice on this.
>>
>>18683638
We have had sex with each other, I just want to not have sex while we are engaged. We aren't engaged yet, but I have a hunch he will propose soon.
>>
>>18683661
>>18683668

Yes, I am. Fuck me.

>>18683671

I don't know, I'm trapped. She sent me a whispered voice message and I'm in hell now.
>>
File: small-things.jpg (23KB, 499x480px) Image search: [Google]
small-things.jpg
23KB, 499x480px
If I as a black male do not have a large penis but do not disclose this upon meeting another female, would i be disappointing everytime I have the oppurtunity to engage in sexual intercourse with said female?
>>
File: 1456261896810-1.jpg (55KB, 600x373px) Image search: [Google]
1456261896810-1.jpg
55KB, 600x373px
>>18683629
>If you were to get engaged to your partner, would you be willing to be celibate together until you are married?
lol no

I could understand a virgin making this kind of stipulation but you're a grown woman who's slept around. There's nothing to "preserve", why would a man willingly go with that unless he had no spine?
>>
>>18683629
>If you were to get engaged to your partner, would you be willing to be celibate together until you are married?
I don't see the point.
We already had sex. We aren't virgins.
>>
>>18683732
We've had sex before. But like I've said, I like the idea of staying a virgin until marriage, but it's too late for me. I just want to make our wedding night extra special.

I get the impression you are talking about the relationship before marriage entirely, but I'm only talking about from the point where we get engaged to the point we are married. Not the years you've been in the relationship before that.
>>
Ok so here's the 411

>I like this girl
>I'm pretty sure she likes me
>She always giggles and messes with her hair when we talk, she doesn't do that with other guys
>Our mutual (guy) friend thought she liked me and asked her about it but she said no

So my question is are girls honest with guys about who they like?
>>
>>18683756
Yes but you aren't virgins.

You get the frustration of not fucking before marriage without the reward of having sex with a virgin on your wedding night.

It's like
"Let's avoid having sex for a few months so on the night of our wedding you don't get anything"
>>
File: 1440631017660.jpg (58KB, 704x476px) Image search: [Google]
1440631017660.jpg
58KB, 704x476px
>>18683756
>We've had sex before.
I get that. So what the fuck does it add? As I said there is nothing to "preserve", so when you strip it down you just want to make him sexually frustrated because you think it's romantic.

>I like the idea of staying a virgin until marriage, but it's too late for me.
Sure, but you made an active decision otherwise. So clearly it's not that important for you, actions speak louder.

>I'm only talking about from the point where we get engaged to the point we are married. Not the years you've been in the relationship before that.
And the average engagement is over a year according to google.

All in all it's a shit proposition from my pov.
>>
>>18683757
Could go either way. Try asking her to hang out to find out!
>>
>>18683727
No, wtf... Also, why would you want to date a shallow bitch that want's to date a person because of dock size?
>>
To girls

Would you walk out of your way just so that you can let the guy you like see you walking in front of him?

Would you look into someone's eyes for couple of seconds, everytime you meet that person?

When you are both in a public place waiting, would you fidget around like a 12 year old, and pretend to look somewhere near that person multiple times, but not directly at that person?

Bear in mind that you don't even know his name. Would you do these things around your "crush"?
>>
for men: how is ED even a thing?

can't you just rub your penis until it gets hard for the physical stimulation even if you are completely unaroused?

or is it just not socially acceptable to do that before sex or whatever?
>>
I honestly feel like I hold a sexist mindset. Im in a situation where I meet women very rarely and in doing so Ive managed to hold onto this mindset until its hurt a friend. How do I stop being a sexist POS?
>inb4 /r9k/
>>
>>18683757
She doesn't want you to find out that she likes you. Girls tend to do that, they want to play it 'safe'
>>
How unusual is it for a girl to have to initiate on Tinder or other dating sites?
>>
>>18683835
Sometimes it just doesn't, either because we are nervous, stressed or some physiological problem.
>>
>>18683835
>for men: how is ED even a thing?
An erect penis is basically a balloon filled with blood. In turn, ED is often related to vascular issues or medication affecting blood flow. SSRI's also cause hormonal issues which also affect your libido and ability to have an erection. There are numerous other causes, but those are the big ones off the top of my head.

"Just tugging it" works when you're in your 20s and have no serious medications or health issues.
>>
Girls, when you are out in public do you ever notice when someone looks at you when you are walking or at a cafe? Do you like or dislike that kind of attention from strangers?
>>
>>18683845
>Im in a situation where I meet women very rarely and in doing so Ive managed to hold onto this mindset until its hurt a friend. How do I stop being a sexist POS?
What does this mean? You hurt a friend from being sexist?
>>
>>18683930
I made a sexist remark. Instead of ascribing differences in what she liked and I liked I ascribed it to the fact that she is a she. I dont think I hold the mentality that women are inferior but I do think I have a mindset where I dont see women as individuals but instead as part of this "group" of women so to speak. Id like to stop doing that but Im not even sure where to begin. Tbh I just feel like a piece of shit.
>>
Is it true that men find it arousing when a woman ties her hair in front of them?
>>
>>18683987
[spoiler]yes[/spoiler]
>>
>>18682688
strong indepundant womyn is a meme
>>
>>18683892
Generally yes, I do notice. I like the attention, as long as the person doesn't try to speak to me or stare incessantly if I'm sitting at a cafe etc.
>>
>>18683892
I imagine there would be some sort of confirmation bias in regards to this.

>>18683987
Probably personal preference. I like loose hair and don't see anything sexual about watching it get tied up.
>>
File: break.jpg (60KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
break.jpg
60KB, 960x960px
Guys and girls, is this true?
>>
>>18684004
i've never had a girlfriend to break up with me so i don't know haha ;_;
>>
>>18684004
I don't know, I was pretty fucking miserable the first day. (I'm a guy)
>>
>>18684004
For me as a guy... yeah. I still think about her.

Its been 10 years god damn it.
>>
Guys: what would you do if you developed feelings for a girl in a sex-only relationship but the girl does feel the same way (as in she still treats it like a sex-only thing)?
>>
>>18684019
It is literally impossible to be continually close and intimate with someone for a long period of time without developing feelings for them.
t. evolution
>>
>>18683517
Any more suggestions?
>>
>>18684025
>>18684019
Apologies, typo - meant to say DOESN'T feel the same way...
>>
>>18684004

my only ex-girlfriend ghosted me for months so I just assumed we were broken up and moved on without thinking much about it and she's still a bit butthurt about it to this day lel
>>
>>18683804
I know there are women who do not care for dick size but wouldn't you be expecting something grand if i pulled my pants down simply because i am black?

You see what i am getting at? Even if you're not seeking large dicks you'd be expectint bigger just off the rumors.
>>
>>18684122
1. The racial dick size is a fallacy except for Indians which are all tiny.
2. Your black so I would never be in a position where I would see you without pants.
>>
File: 1372654326647s.jpg (8KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
1372654326647s.jpg
8KB, 246x232px
This addresses no gender in particular, but I need help:
>Be some guy
>somehow begin to work
>make a new life at workplace
>somehow made friends along the way
>get a home, internet, and some snacks
>no decent TV and no cable, but damn good internet and a fucking awesome computer.
>2 guys offer to watch movies and shoot the shit with me
>tfw I have no good TV or HDMI cable to hook my computer up to the TV
>My place is well kept, but I don't think it's good enough to keep 2 people interested.
>My budget only makes enough to keep me going, but not enough to buy the best material goods, such as a bigass flatscreen or a table or shit.
>won't be until next year to potentially get a raise/promotion to afford the best shit.

What should I do? I really, really don't want to turn them down or lowkey ignore their requests. These guys are like the first company I've had in hundreds of years, and I don't want to disappoint them. They did say if they want to hang out, I'd just throw them a word, but the thing is I'd love to...but I don't think I got good enough shit for it.
>>
>>18684222
Define "no good TV". And I'm sure if you're earing enough money to have your own home you can afford to drop $12 on an HDMI cable. Hell, Amazon is selling one for $5.99.
>>
If I ever get asked about previous sexual partners/experience what do I say?
I've only kissed/oralled/sexed one girl before, but it was my sister and I don't think that's going to go over well with anyone who asks.
>>
What do alpha males look for in women? I'm 25 and I've only been able to attract beta males for most of my life. I think it's because I have some male interests (programming, anime, rock music...) so geeks see me as "the cool girl" they want to date. I've never had a boyfriend, and even the few times I attracted alpha males, it was in bars and clubs and they just wanted a one-night stand. What should I do if I'm looking for an interesting, nice man to settle down with? So far I'm trying to change my social circles, the places I go to hang out, as well as trying to look more feminine and mature. What am I missing?
>>
>>18684309
The 'alpha' males you're thinking of aren't interested in relationships.
>>
>>18684309
what i look for is a woman who's not a stuck up bitch who buys into internet memes about alphas and betas and looks down on people because the internet has taught her to
>>
just to extrapolate, in the army i've seen """""""""type A"""""""" personalities piss themselves and go blank when bullets start flying while the quiet, meek guys calmly go about doing exactly what they're supposed to be doing. what people widely consider the "alpha male" to be in reality is just an outgoing guy whose only advantage is that he's better socially adjusted.
>>
Guys:

Would you look down on a woman who never wears make-up?
>>
>>18684348
I'd look down on a woman who doesn't give a shit about her physical appearance, but if she looks fine without makeup then I don't care.
>>
File: skinny vs normal.jpg (63KB, 792x1220px) Image search: [Google]
skinny vs normal.jpg
63KB, 792x1220px
>>18683583
Go there bich and dont forget to talk!

>>18683595
When you are horny 20 teen boy you have to fap furriously every day in order to not go crazy. If we pretend we are friends, it is only for getting closer to your panties.

>>18683629
Fuck like a rabbits. The honeymoon phase wil end one day and then you will have dead bedroom marriage and will regret not spending every possible time with him. I hope you discusses number of children, who will work and who will cook and clean issues already.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2225936/A-husband-confesses-Seeing-wife-birth-sex-YEAR.html
Remember to never let intimacy die. Invent daily rituals like calling him names, kiss as good night, hugs, cuddling and forcing him to take you out on "dates".

>>18683680
>>18683757
>>18683830
Ask her on date dingus. There is nothing to talk about.

>>18683727
If bitch wants horse dong, explain to her thst BBC is meme and then drop her. She never seen you as person anyway, only as a toy.

>>18683866
Waiting for girls to innitiate anything in a dating game is a sure way how to become wizard. Ask the bitches on dates.

>>18683987
If you look like girly girl and we havent fapped in a while, even your breathing will give us boner.

>>18684222
>guys i have literally 0 TV and I basically live like a hobo, cant we hang out at you instead? I dont even have hdmi cable and for some autistic reason can buy ir for 5$
Stupid frogposter, you managed to get a job, but conversation is still foreign concet for you? FUCKING TALK TO THEM, FIND SOLUTION TOGETHER YOU AUTIST!

>>18684292
>i had only 1 girl before. And i hope you arent walking slut machine *smile*
Just learn how to flirt. Self deprecating humor is effective and girls dig it of you dont go overboard and smile.

>>18684309
Lol.

>>18684348
I like girly girls. You dont need makeup to look like a girly girl. But it can help. Also asking this boys is
>asking deer about hunting deer
Majority of boys cant even tell what makeup is.
>>
>>18684348
>>18684368
Pretty much this. Some girls look great without makeup while some need a little. On the whole I hate makeup since being too perfect is unattractive.

As Francis Bacon said: "There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion"
>>
File: Red Schuhart.jpg (42KB, 624x432px) Image search: [Google]
Red Schuhart.jpg
42KB, 624x432px
>>18684309
Please don't be a stupid bitch, anon: alphas and betas don't exist. As in crystallography, human beings are multi-faceted.
>>
Is it gay if you let a same sex give you oral sex, even if you have no attraction the that gender?
>>
>>18684394
Yes.
>>
>>18684394
same sex relations are gay, so yes, you're gay.
>>
>>18684391
>human beings are multi-faceted.
So are animals, just to a lesser degree. That does not mean there are not people that fall into the roll of leader, follower, and whipping boy.
>>
File: 1389531932985.png (433KB, 471x559px) Image search: [Google]
1389531932985.png
433KB, 471x559px
>>18684309
>unironically using the terms "alpha male" and "beta male"
Normal guys with regular interests and decent looks will avoid you. You're pretty narcissistic and shallow so you're attractive to nerds, one night stand to to douchebags and regular people would think you're annoying.
>>
>>18684396
What if there is no attraction though, being gay is sexual attraction to the same gender. If someone paid you $100 and you needed the money it wouldn't make you gay.
>>
>>18684394
gay
>>
>>18684406
It wouldn't make you gay, but it would mean that you're preforming a gay act in exchange for currency.
>>
>>18684406
Are you male? Have you had another males penis in one of your orifices? If the answer to both of these is yes, that is gay.
>>
Why do girls like to make men jealous?
>>
>>18684409
Male guy offered me a blow job for money, said he would suck my dick.

Not gay in the slightest only attracted to women but I wouldn't even be bothered by the proposition.
>>
what are you trying to get people to tell you? if you don't make eye contact it's not gay? not gay as long as you don't engage in post-coital cuddling or make him eggs in the morning? you let another dude suck your dick, that's gay as fuck. that's LITERALLY homosexual. you performed a sex act with another member of the same sex.
>>
File: bisexual.jpg (53KB, 888x324px) Image search: [Google]
bisexual.jpg
53KB, 888x324px
>>18684394
>>18684406
>2017
>still caring about what others think or labels
If you enjoy sucking dicks, just go ahead. If he is nice guy who uses condoms or isnt manwhore, you wont even catch stds.

And if you dont post it on your facebook, nobody can know about it.

>>18684412
They like attention. ANY kind of attention.
>>
>>18684413
So you're bi then. The fact that the money is only an incentive for you just proves it. Don't be ashamed dude, it's no big deal that you're bi.
>>
>>18684415
i get that people are trying to establish it as a continuum, but really there are three options once you throw out the idea of there being an orientation for every made up gender, because well, that's fucking ridiculous.
>heterosexual
you fuck members of the opposite sex exclusively
>homosexual
you fuck members of the same sex exclusively
>bisexual
you fuck anything that moves, has a hole, and bats its eyelashes at you.
>>
File: im outta here.gif (753KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
im outta here.gif
753KB, 350x350px
>>18684406
>>18684413
>all these mental gymnastics to avoid admitting to yourself that you're a little gay
>>
I am wondering if i did the right thing.

the situation is that the girl i dated suddenly went silent on me. After a while i initiated contact again but she was still giving me short answers. I ask her out (as a test basically) and she waits for hours to respond and it's basically we can talk for a bit on friday(it was monday). So basically what happens then is i send her a message saying: Is something wrong? I wanted to talk about my possibly clingy behavior, but that i feel that she does not even want to put any effort in us and that i do not want to be lead on, call me.

so she calls and we break up yada yada great guy but no feelings.

In hindsight i'm thinking i should have probably done that face to face but i did NOT feel like waiting the whole week for a most likely break up conversation. I felt that i lost her anyways
>>
>>18684435
what, do you think you were going to change her mind? you knew what was coming, she knew what was coming. you weren't married, so there's no reason to stand on ceremony. would you have rather waited for a week?
>>
>>18682683
>no friends
How can get a gf?
>>
>>18684440
no i did not want to wait. I guess i fell in the trap again that closure exist. I still have questions but i need to drop them
>>
File: 1495334610540.gif (72KB, 80x160px) Image search: [Google]
1495334610540.gif
72KB, 80x160px
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong on Okcupid.

For some reason it keeps sorting me with people who call themselves agender, that their "activism is never dating Republicans" or complaining about ~freeze peach~ and other crap like that. I don't consider myself an especially judgmental person, but it's obvious we would never get along. Yet their algorithm seems to want to make it work.

Anyone else ever been stuck in this sort of hole?
>>
>>18684442
stop desperately wanting a gf and be okay with living in your own skin. you need to have a rich life that you yourself enjoy before you can reasonably expect to bring someone else in and have them enjoy it too.
>>
>>18684421
There has been written millions of books about our sexuality.

Majority of girls are mostly bi curious, their common kink is to being raped / dominated by a man who looks / behave as their positive male role figure from their childhood. And as males go, make them do nofap for a long time and they will fuck anything what cant climb a tree or run fast enough (see prison gay thing for example).

I understand your need to put labels on everything around you (because it makes life easier), but it is not that simple as you make it. If you still doubt it, then go look into some trap or tranny thread on /gif.

>>18684435
Imho breaking up via text is the best breakup option there is. Any other option has potential to setting things on fire, getting arrested by cops, rape, stabbing, screaming and other actions you do when your head is hot and heart shattered to pieces.

>>18684442
Social events you hate and online dating. Flirt, smile, be attractive or lower your standards and ask for their phone number first then ask them on dates.
>>
>>18684447
>online dating
I really hate this...and in the old days I asked stranger's phone number but always got refused
>>
>>18684447
please attempt to convince me rationally without appealing to authority that what i've said is logically incongruent. every human being alive can be squarely placed in one of those three options i've outlined. however you want to define yourself within the limits of those boundaries is up to you, but this is the most objective possible way to evaluate the sexuality of human beings without relying on the kind of fantastical self-reporting that breeds non-binary, genderfluid otherkin.
>>
>>18684445
B-but... If my present situation goes on, I think i will never get a gf...
>>
>>18684470
i'm not going to coddle you, sack up or fuck off. that kind of attitude, by the way, is extremely off-putting to women.
>>
>>18684398
I'm all three of those things, in spades. I thoroughly excel in each of those roles, as anyone of real depth and insight is bound to. We don't live in a wolfpack, you simpleton fuck.
>>
>>18684465
Those three categories are defined as a sexual attraction to the specific gender, are straight men in prison attracted to the other inmates or are they just going mad from lack of sex.
>>
>>18684474
I used to think like that.. But thing have never changed..
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18684462
>always got refused
Describe
how long you were talking with them prior to that?
where have you been talking with them?
how well can you flirt?
how many girls have you tried to talk to?
how fat, boring, poor, autistic you are?
And why havent you tried different approaches after first 100 failed attempts?
>>18684470
Pic related. How desparate are you?
>>18684483
You gonna tell us a lot more about you in order to pinpoint what you are doing wrong. Post a pic?

>>18684465
Your categories gets blurry when
>you are virgin
>you have been raped
>you enter trap / trans categories
>teens gets horny and experiment
>>
>>18684478
Humans are fundamentally hierarchical. Of course each person has individuality, our intelligence is what defines our humanity. But we are still ultimately social creatures.

>I thoroughly excel in each of those roles, as anyone of real depth and insight is bound to.
Please tell me more how being a whipping boy requires a level of insight.
>>
>>18684412
It makes them feel like they are the one you want the most and that's pretty much the most flattering form of attention.
>>
>>18684514
What do you suggest to do about it?
>>
>>18684518
I don't have any problem feeding it if it's just an occasional thing. If a girl wants to make you jealous it's a flattering thing in and of itself I guess, and everybody likes that.

If a girl is doing it constantly and goes to inappropriate lengths to make you jealous then I'd tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>18684489
>how long you were talking with them prior to that?
Not much.. I directly asked phone number
>where have you been talking with them?
subway,bus,street,elevator,store
>how well can you flirt?
Not well. As i said, I don't have a friend so i think i'm a robot
>how fat, boring, poor, autistic you are?
not fat rather skinny, yes, not poor, i don't know exactly
>And why havent you tried different approaches after first 100 failed attempts?
I actually tried that stuff maybe 6 times
>>
>>18684526
Alright thanks anon
>>
>>18684496
>whipping boy requires a level of insight
Excuse me, but your verbal attacks against whipping boys has to stop.

Somebody has to pay taxes, clean toilets, go die in a meaningless war, take care of wive's children and eat pussy. They are integral part of society and deserves at least a tiny bit of respect.

>>18684528
>directly asked phone number
Autism confirmed.
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
You are supposted to smile, do some social dance, talk, FLIRT and test waters a bit before doing a move.
>subway, street, elevator
You are supposted to court ladies on places THEY GO IN ORDER TO HAVE FUN on their free time. Pub, bar, disco, karaoke, opera, cinema, trump demonstration, concert, meetups, anime convention, furries holocaust, you get the idea. CHANGE YOUR HUNTING GROUNDS. Tldr social events you hate. Scan your city facebook, watch ads, find out what is happening in your city and GO THERE. Your first contact with the lady is to look onto her eyes and smile.

And accept it is 21st century and everything is online and try online dating in the meantime.

>6 times
I can manage to get rejected by 5 girls in one evening at bar easily. Speed up your dating game. Good luck!
>>
>>18682683
Do a fair number of women like licking their pussy?
>>
>>18684550
>They are integral part of society and deserves at least a tiny bit of respect.
The bullying will continue until morale improves.
>>
>>18684489
Not as much as desperate like pic related'. I don't want to get a gf to act like that
>>
>>18684576
I have yet to meet girl which doesnt turn into moaning wiggling horny mess after a while.
>>
Girls, if you have a date with a guy and you have fun and a nice time with him but when he tries to kiss you you say "not on the first date", does that mean that he should continue trying or is it a nono?
>>
>>18684667
No is a no. I wouldn't appreciate it at all if he disrespected my wish.
>>
>>18684667
It means no. Dipshit.
>>
File: 1503842273741.gif (944KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1503842273741.gif
944KB, 480x270px
>>18684667
>she says no
>"does no mean i keep trying?"
>>
>>18684667
It means she wants to play innocent clueless virgin princess. You counter this by playing harmless huge stuffed teddy bear whose only purpouse is to ask princess on dates and attempt cuddling and handholding.

Decide for yourself if she is worth the wait until any sexual interaction happens. It can take a while. Ask her on new date and try handholding first.
>>
>>18683185
As a Melbournian just go to a bar and talk to people.
>>
Girls, How many times do you masturbate in a week?
>>
>>18684683
>Girls, How many times do you masturbate in a week?
Depends on how horny I am. Sometimes I masturbate multiple times a day, sometimes I go 2 weeks without doing it.
>>
>>18684686
Do you masturbate by imagining?
>>
File: period cycles.png (100KB, 442x411px) Image search: [Google]
period cycles.png
100KB, 442x411px
>>18684686
>2 weeks without
Can you see certain pattern yet?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.popularapp.periodcalendar
>>
>>18684687
No, I can't do that.
I either look at videos of my boyfriend fapping, watch porn or read erotica. Sometimes I sext with my boyfriend if he's available.
>>
>>18684672
>>18684674
>>18684677
but ive got the feeling shes interested in me, she starts conversations and is really flirty
could it be a way of preventing self harm just because she still doesnt know me well for a relationship?
>>
>>18684691
>my boyfriend fapping
Sounds interesting.. Did he give it to you?
>watch porn
What porn genre do you like?
>>
>>18684689
No, there's no pattern. It's mostly when I'm really stressed or busy. Happens rarely, like once or twice a year.
I have a pretty healthy sex drive usually.
>>
>>18684693
do you have autism?
>>
>>18684693
Dude, if she said "not on a first date," there's an implication that she might be down for it on a next date. She's likely interested, but she wants to take her time.
>>
>>18684695
>Sounds interesting.. Did he give it to you?
Yes. He sent them to me while sexting. I asked him if I could keep them. I find them really sexy because he says my name while he's coming.
I also have a couple of voice messages of him talking dirty to me, I listen to them sometimes. Oh I also listen to dirty voice stuff that you find on /soc/ or reddit.

>What porn genre do you like?
Depends, I have a pretty varied taste. Lately, I've been watching a lot of anal fingering/anal first time stuff.
>>
What part of man does woman sexually attract?
>>
File: 1391547-zapp_brannigan_300x225.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1391547-zapp_brannigan_300x225.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>18684710
I find the most erotic part of the woman is the boobies.
>>
>>18684698
Do you have to ask? Just read again what he typed and you have your answer. No normie would every type like that. He is at least mentally / socially stunned or underage teen.
>>
Any guys here have a reliable way to predict penis size?
>>
https://www.lovense.com/bluetooth-remote-control-vibrator

If any of you girls use this would you recommend it? I want to gift it to a lady friend.
>>
>>18682683
Women,
How do you react to a man that looks sad ? Does it put you off terribly ?
Assuming the man is not very handsome, without being ugly
>>
Woman
Do you hate blowjob?
>>
>>18684730
>How do you react to a man that looks sad ? Does it put you off terribly ?
No, not really.
Depending on the relationship I have with him or the interest I have in him, I might worry about him/try to cheer him up or ignore him.
>>
>>18684732
I love them. I'd rather suck my boyfriend's dick than have him eat me out.
>>
>>18684732
No. It's not pleasant for me, but I love the way my bf reacts to it, so I enjoy it. Probably in the same way he enjoys eating my pussy.
>>
>>18684733
what if you don't know him ?
however hard I try to be cheerful, I apparently always look like my mom just passed away
I feel like it makes it impossible to start a conversation (at social activities in general)
>>
>>18684730
I wouldn't care at all unless it was someone I liked. I generally don't care about strangers.
>>
File: 1498526727981.png (802KB, 695x915px) Image search: [Google]
1498526727981.png
802KB, 695x915px
Daily reminder for ladies to never let go. It is not funny when you have to fight hard to keep boner and lie to your wife that she is still sexy.

Left is chubby and that is sexy. Right is morbidly obese and you have to push fst rolls away just to locate pussy.

>inb4 just divorce
When children are involved, you have to think of them first before yourself.
>>
>>18684735
Why? I thought why woman do this is for man's pleasure
>>18684737
But I didn't feel good about that as much as i thought, Do your boyfriend like it??
>>
>>18684435
You did, I think.

>>18684447
>Imho breaking up via text is the best breakup option there is. Any other option has potential to setting things on fire, getting arrested by cops, rape, stabbing, screaming and other actions you do when your head is hot and heart shattered to pieces.
Do you exclusively date psychos?

>>18684394
Yes.

>>18684004
Not universally. It depends on the people involved and obviously their relationship.

>>18683987
The ratio between the upper arm length to waist size is a sex characteristic or something. Not hugely arousing but the pose reminds our subconsciousness that you're a girl.
>>
>>18684740
fair enough
thanks
>>
>>18684742
>tfw gf lost almost 20 pounds lately and is seeing results and is working even harder to lsoe more weight

Things are getting good senpai
>>
>>18684738
>what if you don't know him ?
Then I wouldn't care much.

If he's pleasant to talk to, it's all good.
>>
>>18684004
Not really, no. I had a break up a few months ago and after a little fun on tinder, I was over it. Now I'm dating someone regularly again.

Really either gender can take things either of the ways that image shows but in my personal experience, guys take it pretty well and women can go to pieces over it.
>>
>>18684744
My bf generally shakes like crazy and can't even speak for a while once I'm done with him, so yeah, he enjoys it very much. Everyone is different, though.
>>
>>18684744
>Why? I thought why woman do this is for man's pleasure
I find giving blowjobs sexy as hell. Makes me extremely wet.
I've always loved it.
>>
What kind of caresse do women like?
>>
>>18684758
>>18684762
Doesn't your bf show dislike to lick your pussy? I don't like it because of smell..
>>
>>18684769
Pussy isn't supposed to smell. That only happens with poor hygiene or with infections.
>>
>>18684769
Not really, no. I honestly do like the way I taste/smell.
>>
>>18684526
Whats an inappropriate length?
>>
Your favorite position to get fucked in and why?
>>
File: safe for work.webm (3MB, 847x480px) Image search: [Google]
safe for work.webm
3MB, 847x480px
>>18684745
>psychos
>implying majority if femanons arent crazy in one way or another

>>18684769
>pussy smell
Make her have a shower. She shouldnt use any kind of soap inside, but stream of water is needed.

>>18684798
Missionary because that is what nature intended and i can stare into her eyes and cuddle at the same time.
>>
Ladies, why do you ask, once we've put you on our laps and you've been sitting there a while, if you're heavy?
Even the skinnier ones? I wouldn't be getting you to sit on me if I thought you were heavy.
>>
Women
Do you like your nipples to be licked by a man?
>>
>>18684810
Perhaps sincerely feeling self-conscious, a lot of women have some level of insecurity about their weight. Otherwise it is just a way to give you an opening to say that actually yes it's more comfortable for her to get off (because your legs are getting numb or whatever). Basically making sure that you are still comfortable and it hasn't been too long by now, in case you were too polite to point it out yourself.

>>18684811
Yes, I do. They aren't crazy sensitive but it still feels quite pleasant and most importantly, I love the sight.
>>
>ask the opposite gender anything

uh
hey whats up
>>
So it has been 3 weeks now since she had ended things with me 3 weeks earlier than planned. She is officially out of the states now regardless of her lying to me or not. I still can't get over her even though I've had sex with a few girls since.

Whenever I start to think of her it feels like I can't breath and my chest gets tight. She had blocked me from FB and IG but apparently unblocked me last week for a day and then re-blocked me. Literally all I want is to just stay in touch via FB. We don't even have to talk on FB. I don't know why it is so hard for me to move on... We still message each other via Line every few days.
>>
You girls, What are you sexually attracted by a man??
>>
File: yay.jpg (207KB, 2122x1415px) Image search: [Google]
yay.jpg
207KB, 2122x1415px
Dear females

Is it true that confidence is attractive?
How attractive / important is it?
Do you have any practical examples how or when you notice a guy is confident?
Do you think of confidence as a state of being, or do you mostly notice grand displays of it? (as in tearing up the dancefloor, or by not being a pushover if a jackass comes up?)

Don't have to answer it all, they're just leading questions.
>>
>>18684928
Confidence is a smoke screen. When you seem very sure that you're awesome, people are more likely to believe that you're awesome, too. In that sense, yes, confidence is attractive. Everyone likes a capable partner. It is by no means necessary, though. My bf has terrible self-esteem issues, but I see the worth in him and so I love him despite the problems he has.
>>
>>18684913
I know this is a shit answer man but three weeks really isn't anything in the scope of things. Having sex with other people -can- work somewhat because it can make you realize once again that you can connect with all kinds of people. But it's no magic fix and personally I would not recommend it either. Flirting, sure, but sleeping with someone else can actually be pretty painful if you are in love and trying to drown that out.

Grit your teeth, give yourself time, try to keep yourself busy. I don't know how long you were together but a few months of grieving isn't exceptional after a relationship.
>>
>>18684920
I like all kinds of men and potentially different features. I love burly men with lots of body hair who really are not to ever be mistaken for a woman, because it highlights the differences so much. I also love slender short boys because there is something both fragile and powerful about the male characteristics on a more delicate body.

If you are talking about what attracts me to a man to potentially develop feelings or actually want something from him sexually - flirting/teasing and general playfulness, him being expressive and quickly giving me an impression of what kind of person he is, someone smelling good and having a pleasant voice.

Not sure if this was the kind of reply you were looking for...?
>>
>>18684939
>but I see the worth in him and so I love him
Aww that's cute and interesting.
>>
>>18684949
I meant horny feeling and body part
>>
Guys: why would you do this? He told me he was bad at being anyone's boyfriend and then I moved far away but we didn't part on bad terms i suppose. I know he cares about me but he's just an idiot probably.

He still likes my instagram posts, is it just because he thinks I'm cute? if I rejected someone I wouldn't go around liking their pictures? I'm not trying to get back with him I just feel this is an odd thing to do.
I havent contacted him since, but as a guy, what is the point of ever doing this?
>>
>>18684928
YES. There is no single feature that is -as- attractive as confidence. A lot of people just misconstrue what it means.

Eg when I tell men that they will want a confident woman to date, many will tell me, no. They don't care, they want a modest girl, confidence is masculine, whatever.
But: do you want to be with a girl who wants to have sex with the lights off, to keep her bra on, and deflects compliments instantly? Or do you want a girl who will put on a show for you with a cheeky smile on her face, and light up when you tell her how much you love her body? Do you want a girl who instantly asks anxious questions about that female coworker you mentioned, or one who trusts you until given reason otherwise? Do you want a girl who keeps bringing up that ill-chosen wording you used in a fight, or one who can honestly forgive and move on with your relationship in full faith that things will work out?
If you keep answering the second, then you do want a confident woman, you just label it differently. (And of course these are examples and not gospel.)

I think that also answers most of your questions. It is a state of being, it is incredibly attractive, and I can tell from the little things. A guy being able to accept that I was quiet because I had a shit day and not because I secretly hate him. Believing me without further issues when I say something isn't a big deal to me or not to worry about it. Not doubting that I care for him if I have a critical comment or we have some friction. Being able to accept a compliment gracefully. Similar for other people: being able to accept that a friend for whatever reason does not want to stay in touch, without feeling like he failed, things like that. Not attributing everything to his own perceived flaws.
>>
>>18684960
The feeling of an erection pressed up against you is hard to describe to someone who isn't into men. It's this incredibly primal "shit's going down" feeling. Visually I most love the happy trail + pubes combination. I like many non-gendered traits as well like nicely defined legs, slender or fit well-formed arms. I have a soft spot for the neck and hands. Men who playfully tap on stuff etc... hot.
>>
Girls, why don't you have 3 white children?

I'm waiting.
>>
>>18684928

My bf is very confident and yes, it's one of the first things I found attractive about him. There's something very appealing about confident people and how absolutely unapologetic they're about their existence. Like truly confident people don't feel the need to seek attention because they're secure without it too, but if attention is directed at them, they don't shy away. And confidence usually means that people will stand behind their words and speak their mind when necessary without editing their words (or actions for that matter) to appeal to the audience. I dunno, I just really like the whole "here I am whether you like it or not" attitude that confident people tend to have. Then again, I'm fairly confident myself and like my partner to be an equal match. Trying to sooth an insecure person's, usually baseless, insecurities is exhausting and often pointless.
>>
>>18684941
Yeah we had only been together from June 13 to Aug 13. We had made plans together to have her come over her last 3 days and Id take her to the airport. Even to the degree she was stressing on the departure date. It was a very short relationship but we grew super close to each other in such a short time. Ironically our last time together was our best and she even kept talking about how she was going to cook me dinner next week and if I was still going to pick her up at X.

What I want to think happened was that maybe she realized we were too close and didn't want to leave the states with a second heart break. So she made up a lie I(or truth) about her mother being sick and we should end things now.
>>
>>18684969
Do you like hairy man?? Btw i'm an Asian and Asian women usually don't like it
>>
>>18684965
Thanks, that's a good answer.

You seem to segway into trust as well. I feel trust is a sign of confidence as well. A form of confidence in our partnership, in a sense. If you catch my drift
>>
>>18684985
Yes, lots. I can live with naturally having fine/blonde/little body hair, not with actually shaving it off. But taste is going to differ and I know not everyone is into it. I'm not alone in this opinion either, though.
>>
Do girls like it when guys shower them with gifts? I have a gf and I really like buying her shit all the time cause it makes me happy, but I feel like I may be backfiring on myself doing this.
>>
>>18684986
Yes. It's definitely not impossible to be generally insecure and able to trust (some) people, but it makes it more difficult for different reasons.

If you are confident then
>you aren't outsourcing your worth as a human being to someone else's approval, and you know if they changed their mind about you for whatever reason life would (eventually) go on, which makes you less vulnerable and makes it less risky to trust
>you have healthy self esteem so the idea that someone could appreciate you, enjoy your company, find you attractive and so on isn't some incredibly implausible idea to you
>you feel steady enough in your self-worth that you realize if someone chooses to screw you over that says more about them (for turning out to be shit) than about you (for taking a chance and getting to know someone) so that makes the doom scenario of being for example cheated on not -as- daunting

Of course confidence is a spectrum and not some sort of superpower where once you have "it" you are safe from any potential grief, disappointment or self-doubt. But having more confidence is a key factor to being able to take people, life events etc at face value and not perceive everything as a reflection of your worth. Like someone very confident could get cheated on in a cruel manner and be heartbroken, but will think "apparently they weren't the person I thought they were". Someone very insecure could more easily go "if I had been a better lover/partner, they wouldn't have felt the need to look elsewhere".
Insecurity is like an itch that you feel a sick desire to scratch. Something happens that seems to feed it and because of your obsession you can only see it as confirmation that yep, you're shit, hardly surprising etc. Confirmation bias essentially.
>>
>>18684996
Why cant you ask her yourself if she likes them? Do you not know how to talk to your own gf?
>>
>>18684996

Some do, some don't. I have a best friend who feels super special and appreciated when her boyfriend gives stuff, even if its something small like a teddy bear or something. Personally i hate it, because I feel like owe my bf something and have to somehow get even or the relationship becomes unbalanced. See how your girl reacts when you give her gifts or just ask her.
>>
>>18684989
Do you also like hairy pube??
>>
>>18684996
I don't. I prefer to be showered in affection. A gift sometimes is nice, particularly cute and cheap "this reminded me of you" things, but too many make me uncomfortable, especially when they aren't cheap. To me at some point it almost creates extra tension like when you lend your loved one a lot of money. It can corrupt the relationship, e.g. because they feel like they owe you, or they have to compensate for the gifts with extra nice (perhaps insincere) behavior.

I'm also not used to it though. Gifts (in the broad sense of the word, not necessarily stuff that costs money) is one of the love languages so some people must like them a lot.
>>
>>18685006
She likes all of them but I feel like I may be going over the top with giving her so many gifts, it feels like it's less meaningful when she gets something from me all the time. Plus I don't wanna make her feel awkward so I avoid asking her about it.
>>
>>18685008
Love the pubes. How they look, how they feel, how they smell, everything.
>>
>>18685011
You can put your dick inside your gf and see her embarassing sex face but you can't ask her a simple 'babe, do you like me giving you all these gifts or should i pull back a bit?'
>>
>>18685009
Thank you, this is how I feel about it too. I buy her stuff cause I wanna avoid getting into a situation where she'd be like "when is the last time you ever bought anything for me" plus I like watching her wear the stuff I give her, but I feel like I'm doing more damage than good cause it looks like I'm trying too hard.>>18685007
>>
Ask Women: If your bf want to cum on your face, Do you allow it?
>>
>>18685012
Weird af to me;;
>>
>>18685021
Depends. If he wanted to try it out, sure. Would not like for it to be a regular thing because it doesn't do anything for me though, and on top of that can be unpleasant (cum in your eyes/up your nose, or in your hair).

If he wanted to do it as a degradation thing then no, that's not my thing whatsoever. But I doubt I'd get that far with a men with such sexual preferences to begin with.
>>
>>18685015
It's different. She might get passive aggressive about it cause she doesn't want to tell me anything demeaning and it'll probably just get into an argument. I don't want to get into that.
>>
>>18685022
It's the norm to shave now but if you read erotic scenes from older novels then pubes are often depicted as sexy - on women no less.

For me genitals without pubes just look weird as fuck. The pubic hair is both animalistic and it draws extra attention to the groin region, like a visual "look here, look here" marker. They trap the scent of a clean dick which is one of the best there are if you're horny, and it cushions the crotch from friction (or carpet, if you're trimmed) burn during furious humping. It is also just fun to play with. And after all it's a biological sign of being grown and sexually mature.
>>
Hey women have you ever had anal sex? How does it feels??
>>
>>18685031
How old are you??
>>
>>18685049
Twenty four.
>>
>>18685050
Do you get laid your bf without condom??
>>
>>18685066
I am currently single but used to.
>>
>>18684961
>he's just an idiot
Bingo. He basically friendzoned himself and now all he is capable of doing is stalking you via online. If you want to do him a favor, then block him or delete your social media so he can move on with his pathetic beta life.
>>
>>18685067
What's the difference to sex between condom's existence and non existence. Does it make difference ??
>>
>>18685088
As long as you're properly wet you don't feel it as the woman. Everything in there is moist and lukewarm so a guy climaxing inside of you isn't something you feel physically either. However when you produce a bit less fluid or you've been going at it for a long time, the condom can cause a bit of friction and feel less pleasant for the woman as well.
>>
Let's say I tell my gf that my favorite sexual thing to do with her is to lick her pussy, even better than PiV, is that too 'submissive'? Like most girls she prefers me to b more dominant and 'alpha' (for the lack of a better word) in bed, so I'm hesitant.
>>
>>18685101
i don't feel much pleasure when i use condom..If I consider not using condom, It makes me guilty and fear about pregnancy..
>>
>>18685154
Maybe if you say, tie her down and eat her pussy?
>>
>>18685161
Hmm, not a bad idea.
>>
>>18685154
I don't think it is submissive.
You can make it sound like you enjoy feeling like you are in control of her pleasure and seeing her get off for you.
>>
>>18685171
I always thought the one giving the bj or licking as the submissive, I use to playfully give her commands to keel down and suck me &c and being the 'master'. But I guess the dynamic can change?
>>
If I have short hair and a dykey aesthetic, will everyone think that I'm a lesbian?
>>
>>18685154
>submissive
Hello my queen, will you allow me me to make you happy today? Am i doing it right?
>dominant
*walks into room, grabs gf, carry her to bed, order her to strip down and then forcefully burries face into her crotch while calling her slut*

It is all in your attitude and behavior around her, not in the sexual actions themselves.
>>
>>18685185
I don't think they are.

Personally - I'm a girl, I'm pretty switchy in bed and I fucking love sucking dick. Literally my favourite thing.
When I feel more dominant, I love tying my boyfriend up, teasing him till he's going insane, play with his balls, take him to the edge of orgasm and stop. I feel immensely in control when I give him head.
It depends on how you do it.
>>
>>18685194
>>18685199
That was very helpful, cheers.
>>
File: ask him on date.jpg (220KB, 600x881px) Image search: [Google]
ask him on date.jpg
220KB, 600x881px
>>18685193
It doesnt matter what boys think about you as long as they keep trying to get into your panties and ask you on dates.

The rule of thumb is to look like girly girl. Cute, sexy, feminine, elegant whatever it takes to make boys crazy. If somebody will mistake you for a boy or questions your gender, you are doing it wrong.

Also if you feel like dominant assertive yndependent womyn, simply hunt awkward shy lanklets yourself. They will be confused at first, but with a bit of luck they wont be able to run away until it will be too late.

Post pic?
>>
I'm in a group that does stuff in a church. I've asked one girl out from the group, she sort of rejected me. After she left the group I asked another one out. We sort of went out once but I have reasons to think she doesn't like me that way. Now a new girl joined the group and she's cute. Should I try to flirt with her and ask her out eventually too or is that too much? I mean will people find out and think I'm just there to ask every girl out like an idiot?
Also this new one is 18 I think and I'm 24, is that age difference too huge?
>>
Dear women, If you find attractive man IRl, How do you react??
>>
How do I find out the sexual orientation of a girl? (inb4 why do you need to know?)
Do I have to tell my own to them first? Is it rude to want to know anyway? I'm asexual but not aromantic. I've had small crushes on girls who turned out to be lesbians. And I wonder if there's a way to find if someone is asexual and not aromantic too, as rare as that must be.
>>
LDR, I'm moving over to around where she is. She broke up with me just now, says doesn't love me anymore. If I have a chance to hang out with her and be a friend, could I win her back by really showing her who I am?
>>
File: 123.jpg (18KB, 287x226px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
18KB, 287x226px
>>18685213
do I look like a boy(im pretty tall)?
also i am more on the shy awkward side desu.
>>
>Speak to person briefly on night out
>Don't swap numbers
>Few months later you see them again
>Go up to them and talk to them
>They remember you

Does this ever happen?
>>
>>18685223
>Dear women, If you find attractive man IRl, How do you react?
I don't usually react at all. If we are talking and I find him interesting, too, I'll flirt with him.
If I only find someone hot, then really nothing.
>>
>>18685241
Often. I remember most of the people I talk to.
>>
>>18685239
I like your haircut. You look unique unlike every other girl who looks like every other girl.
>>
>>18685247
Even if it's just like a five minute chat and you've had a bit to drink?
>>
>>18685249
ty
>>
>>18685249
Seconding this
>>
File: special snowflake syndrome.jpg (62KB, 480x621px) Image search: [Google]
special snowflake syndrome.jpg
62KB, 480x621px
>>18685222
>should i keep hitting on girls silly until i land i wife?
Yes unless your master plan is to die alone. If you wont ask her out, somebody else will.
>age difference
Ignore that. Just remember to dont take her seriously / marry until she has developed brain around 23+.
>will people find out that I am here just to hunt girls?
Who cares? They will remain single, not you. Be polite, smile, never tell anybody about the other girls and hope for best. Good luck?

>>18685231
>asexual
Pic related?
Use online dating and mention your condition asap. And asking them directly can pass if you mention how every girl you have been so far was lesbian in a joking manner. You can use this as funny story and flirting material.

Also what is wrong with dating lesbian girls if you dont want sex at all? Where is the problem?

>>18685237
>LDR
She never loved you and never will. Too bad you fell for ldr scam. I hope you havenet wasted many years of your life.
>win her back
Have some selfrespected. She broke up once, she would have 0 respect for you. No you cant.

>>18685239
Would ask on date.
>pro tip
Paint your nails or try wearing clothes with some aggressive color like bright pink or something to be center of attention. And smile next time you took selfie. Smile makes us boys forget on how to talk and walk.
>>
I like to wear button up long sleeve shirts (and jeans) for a "clean" tidy look even in informal settings and it covers up my thin upper arms. I'm also really poor and I can find tons of button ups at thrift stores. Is it too "formal" to wear them? Or should I just stick to the good ole t-shirt or sweater?
>>
>>18685242
So if you see hot man IRl, You look at him with sidelong glance?
>>
>>18685274
You sure theres no shot to even take her on a little date, brotha? I feel like there's a small chance, but that's all I need. I just want to show her who I am outside of the phone.
>>
>>18685199
Why do you like sucking a dick? Is it delicious?
>>
>>18685286
You were just distraction, attention source and or emotional tampon. She never intended to date you. So the moment it became obvious you are serious about it, she got scared and called everything off.

It is kinda same as when you try online dating. Many people are there for lulz, trolling or to mine attention and inflating their ego. And you fight with this via pushing for date in person asap. You with your ldr is similiar to it. You met somehow and instead of trying to see her in person asap you fell for ldr trap.

Who knows, maybe she is married, fat old, single mother or isnt even biological female. Take this as lesson and find girl from your location to date.
>little date
You can try, but i bet she wont come / reply.
>>
>>18685302
Thanks, all I can do is try
>>
>>18685274
I wouldnt mind dating a lesbian if she didnt mind dating me. Thanks for the advice!
>>
Girls. What kind of porn do you like?
>>
>>18685274
Thanks!
>>
When is it weird for a guy to still be a virgin?
Give it to me straight, I don't want to hear that "there's no age, just wait until it happens" bullshit
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18685341
Are you a bitch?

Virginity is social construct. Sticking your dick inside vagina wont change anything about you except finding out how overrated casual sex is.

And after certain age it is clear you want to remain virgin or that sex / relationship was never your top priority.
>>
>>18685290
Yes. :^)
I like the act itself, but I don't know, it feels good to be in charge of my man's pleasure. It is amazing to see him go crazy for me.
>>
>>18685345
If I were a many man who didn't care what others thought I wouldn't be a virgin, friendo
>after certain age
What age?
>>
>>18685341
After 25 it is a little odd, after 30 it is weird.
>>
>>18685351
>tfw 25 and still a virgin

oh no
>>
>>18685346
Are you pervert?
>>
>>18685351
So 23 or 24 isn't weird even though the average age is 17?
>>
>>18685359
What is a pervert according to you?
>>
>>18685361
Dunno exactly but it seems like that. Do you think yourself as a pervert or a little bit weird?
>>
>>18685360
It wouldn't weird me out much, no.
I know a few people who are still virgin in their early 20s.
>>
>>18685367
Not particularly, no. I enjoy sex, but I don't see it as something perverted. I'm not into anything extremely odd.
>>
>>18685371
I ask you reverse, What is a pervert according to you??
>>
>>18685368
Ok, thanks.
>>
>>18685379
A person whose sexual behaviours are considered strange by most people.
I think that "enjoying sex" and "giving blowjobs" aren't really perverted things by nearly anyone's standards.
>>
>>18685384
>giving blowjobs
It's not weird but you said you like it.
>>
>>18685341
Weird is a strong word... if he's like 30 then it's unusual but I wouldn't judge
>>
>>18685386
>It's not weird but you said you like it.
I mean, yes. Why would I? It's not like he's raping my ass with a wiener dog.
I find pleasuring my man pretty pleasant.
>>
How does it feels to vagina penetrated by a dick?
>>
>>18685394
I want my gf to be like you
>>
>>18682683
Alright I need some advice.
So I fell for this chick awhile back, like a year and a half ago. We were close friends, like really close. She had a boyfriend at the time but I was moving away for college and told her how I felt. She was dumbstruck, but I kept in contact with her until December of 2016. I drove slightly intoxicated to her junior college to see her and called her multiple times leaving messages to talk. She ignored me because I was crazy and she had a bf.
Well I got a co-op job working and cut off all social media for 8 months. Didn't talk to anyone at all, not even my older friends because I wanted to be independent. Well a week ago she sends me a fucking paragraph about how she misses my humor and shit and I tell her to call me. I call her and we talk for an hour and a half. I tell her that if she wants to be "just friends" that I couldn't give her 100% friendship due to way I feel about her. Well every single day, all day, we'd Snapchat and text each other up until this past Friday. I came home for Labor Day and I took her out.
I set up a projector and everything and we watched a movie in the back of my truck. We talked for hours, mostly she talked, and then I went for it and kissed her. We made out a good bit, talked more and made out more. I felt her up but that was it.
I drove her back to her car at the end of the night and she gave me a kiss goodnight and that was that.
She didn't talk to me all yesterday and she just opened my snap from the morning I drove her back today.
Should I wait it out? Or should I talk to her?
>>
>>18685415
I apoligize for the wall of text, should I just make a separate thread?
>>
>>18685394
Do you like rough sex
>>
Guys, should i go on another date or do i just cut it and Accept that I am not a relationship person? It was only 1 date maybe my feelings will change...

I'd never been on a date before him because no one ever interested me before. and it was a great date, all things considered. It lasted 6 hours and we laughed a lot, and he invited me out again. He is nice, very handsome, we are very compatible, and nothing is wrong with him. It would be very easy to date him i think. But I'm not sure I could fall in love with him. I imagined him asking me to be his gf and I got cold sweats.

I kinda want to do my own thing you know. Not fuck other people, i just dont want to have to worry about someone elses emotional needs. If i had a bf it would be someone who does their own thing most of the time and then we cuddle before beD. But its only been 1 date and maybe i will miss out. But i dont want to drag it out if it wont go anywhere. What do you think?
>>
>>18685414
Thanks. But don't tell her.

>>18685448
Depends on how "rough" we are talking. I like passionate sex, and things can get a little intense, but it's always feels very loving. I don't like feeling humiliated or used, I don't like being hurt.
>>
>>18685415
Does she still have a boyfriend?

If she doesn't, text her again and ask her if you can meet up again.
>>
>>18685463
No she doesn't, what should I say? I'm only going to be home until tomorrow
>>
>>18685467
"I'm going to be home till tomorrow. Would you like to meet up again and do something together?"
>>
>>18685449
Everyone has their own expectations of a relationship. Besides, if you want someone to help support you in times of need, you have to support them as well. If you get that support from friends (which I'm hoping you support as well) then fuck it, why get into a relationship?

Also, you could just have trouble opening up to others. We are all biologically wired to want to help the ones we care about (unless something is seriously wrong with you). Typically we end up caring about someone when we share vulnerabilities and if you hold back on sharing those vulnerabilities, you won't grow to care about other people.
>>
How frequent women tend to be interested on androgynous guys?
Im a short, blonde long haired male, and i dont get to ask woman out that much due to the belief that i do not enter into the spectrum of interest by the vast majority of woman (im actually pretty cool with that). But my friends aways tell me that im missing too much dating potential being more introvert like this, often affirming that they know a lot of girl who would love guys into my level of androginy. In fact, im often mistaken for a woman and asked out with a level of frequency when i go out, by guys and even lesbians, and even when acompanied by other hot girls. I believe that is pretty safe to affirm that i am cute.
>>
>>18685353
>some anon made an arbitrary milestone which separates normals and not normals and you dont fit
What are you going to do? Cry?
:-D

>>18685401
Not much apparently
>>18682292

>>18685449
>6 hours date
I am surprised you didnt have wedding that day too.
>not sure if i could fall in love with him
Do it like we boys do it. We pretend we love you and then one morning we wake up and realize we cant live without you anymore.

And if it wont happen, you can always break up, no worries. Give him a chance. I mean you spent with him 6 hours already, which is more time than first three casual dates together of average normie.

>>18685534
>mistaken for a woman
Lol. If you want gf, YOU have to do the asking out part. And consider doing something with your /fa/shion so you look more like a qtie boy than a qtie girl.
>>
>>18682688
I feel like traditionally, the guy is supposed to make the first move
>>
>>18682844
Ewww
>>
>>18682847
Give it some time
>>
>>18682683
What does it mean when a girl sends you flowers like this
>>
>>18683215
Ask her directly
>>
>>18682683
Got a question for any girls (or dudes I guess I mean I'll take the advice)

Right so I was in a relationship that ended badly cause I made the girl feel used for sex (I wasn't doing that but I accidentally pressed her into stuff and it hurt her badly) she left me cause of this and I just really want to fix this mistake so any advice on that

Question 2 if you rebound do you just like stop thinking about your ex? Like I never understood rebounds and my ex rebounded so I'm curious as to How it affects getting over someone

Thanks to anyone who took time to answer
I'll be glad to answer any questions or give any advice
>>
>>18683251
If he's way older than you then that's a red flag
>>
>>18683329
I'd laugh and feel uncomfortable
>>
>>18683502
You can do it!! Talk to her
>>
>>18683507
She didn't want you to go
but she was being considerate
>>
>>18683517
Wait until she's online and then message her. If she doesn't respond then she doesn't care
>>
>>18683629
No, and the wedding night can still be special
>>
>>18683680
>Hi, I dont know what to say.
This sounds unconfident
>I think you are beautiful and I think I would regret not telling you. And I would love to take you out on lunch
Ehh for a first conversation it feels too rushed
>>
>>18683757
>Our mutual (guy) friend thought she liked me and asked her about it but she said no
You still have a chance. She could've been playing it safe
>>
File: mistakes were made.jpg (49KB, 649x776px) Image search: [Google]
mistakes were made.jpg
49KB, 649x776px
>>18685574
Maybe she wants you to notice her and ask her on date?

>>18685577
Whatever you pressured the poor girl into, take it as an experience for future relationship. Girls are emotional creatures, i bet you didnt cuddle her enough or treated her badly. Sometimes you have to accept that not everybody will be into your kinks.
>fix this
There is nothing to fix. You had your chance and failed. Find new girl to corrupt with your perverse fetishes, just this time do it way slower and with better cuddling and caring about her well being part.
>rebound
It doesnt work. The breakups often leave a big hole in your chest and people often try to fill the hole with various substances like food, alcohol, suicide attempts, anti depressive pills, casual sex or simply pure agony. The only real cure is a lot of time and out of sight, out of mind approach.

What have you made her do you sick pervert? Handholding?
>>
>>18683830
>Would you walk out of your way just so that you can let the guy you like see you walking in front of him?
Actually the opposite. I like walking behind the guy I like. I'd feel too nervous walking in front.
>Would you look into someone's eyes for couple of seconds, everytime you meet that person?
No because I'm shy
>When you are both in a public place waiting, would you fidget around like a 12 year old and pretend to look somewhere near that person multiple times, but not directly at that person?
Yes.
>you don't even know his name. Would you do these things around your "crush"?
Yes
>>
>>18683845
>sexist mindset
Depends. Could you be more specific?
>>
>>18683892
>do you ever notice when someone looks at you
Yes
>Do you like or dislike that kind of attention from strangers?
It depends. I usually dislike it, unless they're objectively attractive.
>>
>>18683937
Yea that is pretty sexist. I dislike collective mentality
>>
How do I tell if I like someone for the right reasons? I'm starting to fall for someone and I'm worried that a large part of it is because he isn't like my ex. He has close friends and a life outside me, he's emotionally stable, he's more reassuring and supportive. Those are all good traits, certainly, and all things my ex lacked but I'm not sure how much we have much in common beyond that, in terms of values and life goals. Part of me is worried I just like him for not being my ex and for being fun to flirt with and that that's not enough to build something good from.
>>
>>18684222
Hang out somewhere else?
>>
>>18684412
I feel like it adds validity to their attraction
>>
>>18684730
I'd care in a platonic way
>>
>>18685469
I sent her it, now I guess I wait. I just don't know why she'd ignore me, I thought it went well. I don't wanna do anything stupid but I feel like she's just gonna ignore me for like another 8 months but I thought I was being reasonable now
>>
>>18684892
not much wbu
>>
>>18684920
He has a good face, has a fit/slim body, wide shoulders, good sense of fashion, shaves, and smells nice
>>
>>18684928
I dislike it when guys are insecure. Confidence is important to me.
>Do you have any practical examples how or when you notice a guy is confident?
They're not afraid to flirt with me
>not being a pushover if a jackass comes up
I feel like that's maturity rather than confidence
>>
>>18682855
Ok I see this post is old but are they basically saying incels will always be incels even if they do something with their lives and aren't bitter?
>>
>>18685617
>what did you make her do you sick pervert?

I'm not into many kinks if I'm honest
She was my first real girlfriend and I was her first real boyfriend

Basically I took her virginity and she took mine, all was well and good

We broke up once and that shattered her trust with me
We kinda were getting back together when she left me out of the blue and sent me a final text ending it

She told me that I was pressuring her into sex when she wasn't in the mood, had no idea this was happening btw.
I'd normally make a move for sex, she might say no, then id make another move then we might fuck
Had literally zero idea I was hurting her and I've never felt so horrible about anything in my life

Also she was super depressed (has been all her life) and she cut and me being the retard that I am I pushed her away instead of embracing her

That's my story

>So in short, I unknowingly pressured her into sex when she wasn't in the mood and I wasn't there for her when she needed me because of her depression
>>
>>18685638
Only time will tell. And now go and cuddle him.
>values
>life goals
There is nothing simplier than to simply ask him femanon.

>>18685863
>her depression
Sounds like you dodged bullet.
>>
>>18685911
Why'd I dodge a bullet?
>>
File: dont date broken people.png (138KB, 540x488px) Image search: [Google]
dont date broken people.png
138KB, 540x488px
>>18685982
?
>>
>>18686001
Solid case
She is on the heavy side and because of the guilt trip she put me on that made me feel like a monster I had to go to therapy and had a temporary depression like thing

So I guess that's accurate
>>
>>18686015
See, you dodged bullet. You cant marry people like this. They are damaged. Find new gf.
>>
>>18685597
Part of the thing is that I dont speak to her on whatsapp, so idk if shes on it normally. But it is interesting as she hasnt been on that since she went quiet. (Roughly)

Sooo, Ill still need text her normally and see from there
>>
Girls, if you see attractive man IRl(implying you see them for the first time), You look at him with sidelong glance?
>>
>>18686837
This has to be autism. No other logical explanation...
>>
>>18682688
I really hate this thing. Woman should be more direct to man whom they feel attractive. One day this thing will change
>>
>>18686874
Cuz i do it.. When i see qt woman
>>
>>18686867
Mistype it >>18686891
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.