[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sexual past leaving me feeling worthless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 14

so I've slept with nine different guys, some I've been in a relationship with, others was something casual or I was hoping for it to be something more serious. I've been wondering if I should even go for a semi innocent/ pure guy if I've had this past.... I'm really insecure about my behaviors of the past and it brings me down all the time when I think of being happy in a relationship; what guy would want used goods? also I'm miserable in general, though I do have my own hobbies and take care of myself somewhat by eating okay and showering. Maybe I'm just not ready for a relationship again and I need to work on being okay, I'm not sure. its just upsetting to me that I'm twenty three and haven't had a few kids already, settled down. I understand that ya have to roll with the punches, but I just feel like I have this metaphorical cancer, maybe its all the shame.. But I would like some advice or insight- I would like to connect with someone again, but never like I have in the past. I can't take much more pain. the depression will kill me
>>
That's not too but, I've been with 8. My current boyfriend has very little sexual experience before me and he's in his mid twenties.

Take care of yourself, get to a therapist or on some meds. Zoloft changed my life desu.
>>
>>18674350
Where are you from? 23 is considered young to have kids now. from western europe
>>
>>18674350
The majority of people don't really care about the number unless it's extreme, just don't go for a 4 chan looking person
>>
sleep in the bed you've made, for most guys it isn't a dealbreaker though, you just have to aim lower

>>18674358
lmao @ you needing meds b/c you couldn't control your urges
>>
>>18674350
if your number is not outrageous, you're still ok
9 should only really be a problem with guys with issues...
>>
>>18674383
>9 should really be a problem with guys with issues

it's the other way around love
>>
>>18674350
You just have to embrace it. You did things. You made mistakes. You learned about yourself. All of that made you who you are today. As long as you didn't contract an incurable disease or a psychological complex from the way you've lived your life so far, there's really no reason you can't be with any guy you want outside of moralfaggotry and religioius shittery.

For my money, I've fucked virgins and I've fucked girls with high partner counts, and the most fun I've had is with a girl who's been around the block a few times and knows what she likes as opposed to the girl who just lays there and takes it because she's so insecure in her virginity she's not enjoying sex. Everyone prefers different things. Just be you and the right guy won't care who you've been with before. It's a stupid fucking thing to worry about anyway.
>>
You will become fat and depressed when you hit the wall in your 30s and you will never know the true joys of being a loving mother. Any man worth his salt will reject you for being a thot, and you will likely never be truly satisfied by any romantic lover who accepts you and your baggage do to them being lower standard or not as exciting as having various different partners.

You already know all of this of course and that's why you are here now. My advice would be to do the same thing all whores do and just on with your ruined hedonistic and utterly uneventful life until you reach age 30 and kill yourself.
>>
>>18674473
t. bitter basement-dwelling virgin getting his worldviews from /r9k/ memes
>>
>>18674473
I bet you are in your thirties, huh
>>
>>18674350
Depends on your age.

If you're 14, I would question the wisdom of your choices.

If you're 19, I wouldn't find anything to worry about.

In neither case would I consider you a slut or soiled goods. At worst, you made a few unwise decisions but came out of them wiser.
>>
File: classical14.jpg (779KB, 2560x1540px) Image search: [Google]
classical14.jpg
779KB, 2560x1540px
>>18674350
Nine? That's very normal for women in their 20's these days. I've had sex with about 120 men and 25 women. Please don't be ashamed of having casual sex. Why on earth would you think that makes you "used goods". You're a human being for christ's sake. I'm so disgusted by this hateful
>>>/r9k/ (please go)
mentality where we treat women like objects. If women have desires or want Chad to eat their ass they're labeled as a SLUT or a worthless bitch. This almost reads like a troll thread, it's that insane that you would devalue yourself for having casual sex.
>>
>>18674489
>>18674621
so much this
>>
>>18674350
>what guy would want used goods?
Jesus, if you are going through the trouble of setting everyone up, don't give it away in the OP.

No woman ever refers to herself as used goods, never. That is a male concept believing a woman is property.
>>
>>18674951
>>
>>18674621
>trying to normalize the utter devastation your pussy has recieved, and infact encouraging women to follow suit.

roasties make me laugh. they get so much approval from the normalshpere, but the moment people can be honest they will tell you how they really feel.
>>
>>18674631
no silly roastie, its a human concept that judges humans on their decisions. dont be mad you got fooled by jews. Accept your mistakes, repent, and breed white children.
>>
>>18674621
This has to be bait. You can't honestly believe that fucking 150 people doesn't affect your emotional ability to bond! As a roastie! You treat these people like pieces of meat, or you cultivate tiny relationships with each one. If the former, you are no better than the people you attack. If the latter, what makes you think that those hundred-plus sexual/romantic bonds don't change how you approach the next sexual or romantic relationship? I just don't understand? Can you disassociate that much? How old are you?
>>
>>18675129
my bet is that the roastie is barely into her 20's.
she got pimped out by the entire hood before a poor cuck slurped it all out of her.
>>
37 dicks!?!?!?
>>
op here. I didn't sleep with that amount of men because I wanted to experience sex, I was being stupid and not realizing how fragile sex is, how much it matters who you do it with. I'm contemplating just shutting down every impulse to flirt with a guy that I find attractive and to never date again because of how worthless I am. I'm not fucking baiting. for the anon who's slept with over one hundred men, you should fix your life because that's disgusting. Don't teach women that's okay, slut.
>>
>>18675172
you should feel like shit. I would never date someone with a sexual history like that.

Well, I would if I didn't take her seriously. But since I except my partner to not sleep around much, I forbid myself to that also.
>>
>>18675172
9 guys isnt that much in todays society. im from the uk and most women are much worse.

you shouldnt feel worthless, so long as you can be honest with one man.
>>
>>18675172
Don't worry 9 isn't that high !
>>
>>18675172
You're not worthless, you are just a weak person with poor compulsion control. Some guys won't mind a girl who has taken 9 dicks so it's not like you will never find someone who would date you. You are not a pure and honest woman but you can't undo the past so just move on.
>>
>>18674350
Nothing is wrong with that number or any (looking at you)number. >>18674621

As long ass you aren't spreading aids
>>
>>18674621
Would you ever want to be in a long-term monogamous relationship, or even married?
>>
>>18674350
>take care of myself somewhat by eating okay and showering

that's a hilariously low bar

anyways, just do what all women do and lie about how many people you've been with. Its not like its really his business anyways.
>>
Are you crazy? 23 is really young, the only people who have kids that young are people who did it by accident or people who are well off.
Also, 9 isn't really that crazy at your age.
>>
>>18674350
As long as you are honest about it to a potential partner you are fine

However, casual sex does ruin your ability to bond with someone else by having sex. So you did the damage to yourself
>>
>>18674358
>needing pills to live

Yes op 9 partners at 23 is pretty high.

24 year virgin, get on my level.
>>
>>18674350
and this is why "dont ask, dont tell" is the best policy when it comes to the body count
>>
>>18674350
Good response:
Relax Desu "used goods" is just what unattractive losers and insecure guys say to backhand compliment and to guilt trip you into a boring and unfulfilling screw.
In my experience virgin girls are less fun and more sexually prudish than girls with at least 3 bodies.
As long as your STD/STI free and Not pregnant I say you're as good as any other virgin girl. Probably better
>>
File: IMG_1183.png (142KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1183.png
142KB, 600x842px
>>18674473
Lol bitter fag alert
I got a spare noise just for you
>>
>>18675172
9 isn't even that much, come on. you're completely fine
>>
Im going to take a shot in the dark and say that you come from a religious environment. I say that because of all this sexual guilt and the comment about not having a family yet. This is 2017, a ton of people are waiting to settle down and have kids. Don't worry about it. Also the used-goods tag is probably one of the funniest things out there. No guy cares about that. All we care about is 1. do you have any kids from other guys 2. do you have an STD? And even if you do have an STD, between safe sex and if your partner also has that STD, I don't see a problem starting. Really the big thing here is that you need to be happy single first, then you can branch off to a relationship. Getting into a relationship for happiness is a recipe for disaster. One last thing, my teacher used to tell me "Why buy the cow if you get the milk for free?". Aka, don't make it so easy for guys to get into your pants. You don't want to end up being used, you know?
>>
File: IMG_20170831_202837.jpg (43KB, 534x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170831_202837.jpg
43KB, 534x568px
When I was 23 I had > 20. Guys don't give a shit as long as you have good feminine hygiene and don't have dick diseases to spread. You seem fine to me OP.
>>
9 different guys?

I wouldn't eat food handled by 9 different people.

Deal with it, slut.
>>
>>18676955
>9 different guys?
>I wouldn't eat food handled by 9 different people.
>Deal with it, slut.

You must be a hoot at subway.
>>
>>18676970
>Subway
>eating shit-tier subs
>not eating at superior Jimmy Johns or Quiznos
>>
>>18675134
DONT SUCK ANY DICKS ON THE WAY TO THE PARKING LOT
>>
File: YAc1qlA_d.jpg (36KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
YAc1qlA_d.jpg
36KB, 396x385px
>>18676985

Still a high number of normies handling your food at Jimmy Johns or Quiznos.
>>
>>18676935
Worst analogy for women and sex ever.

If you sample the milk and it tastes good, you buy the cow to continue drinking milk that you like.

T. non /r9k/ tier male who does not need to belittle anyone to inflate his ego
>>
fuckin' Quiznos
>>
File: legendary-ads_56_2.jpg (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
legendary-ads_56_2.jpg
43KB, 300x300px
>>18677019

This thread making me want some Quizno's.
>>
>>18674350

Some guys will care, many won't. As long as the next serious relationship you're in is with the right guy is the last guy you sleep with, assuming you both feel they he's the one, then it shouldn't matter.

I'm less concerned with the past of the girls I'm into and more concerned about the present and the future. We've all done things we regret and wish we could take back, but as long as we're willing to do things differently here and now for those we care about that's all that matters.
>>
>>18675172
You are not worthless, in fact you seem like a very sensitive, sweet girl. Someone who is worthless would continue to make the same mistakes over and over again, but you actually want to do things differently. please don't listen to these salt fag virgins on here. There are plenty of guys who'd want out be with you regardless of your past. As long as you were mine and I was yours I could care less how many guys you've been with in your past.
>>
Your only retribution is to sacrifice yourself for the greater good.
go into a refugee center and explode
>>
>>18675172

>i feel worthless

Me too.

I'm 28 years old. I've only had sex one time when I was 20. It was a bad experience, so it turned me off the whole thing, and I haven't done it since. I've just been building my life over the years. But, now, at my age with virtually no experience. Why the fuck would a girl want me? I've had a girl flirt with me recently but I just ignored her advances. Because what the fuck am I suppose to do if later on at some point she wants sex? Shit would be embarassing.
>>
>>18677033
wtf is Joel even up to these days
>>
>>18676935
>"Why buy the cow if you get the milk for free?"

Because I don't get into a committed relationship for the purposes of having sex. If you do that, you are a shit person, and shouldn't be in a relationship to begin with.
>>
>>18676935

>Also the used-goods tag is probably one of the funniest things out there.
>No guy cares about that.

I think that it's intimidating if a girls been with many dudes.
>>
>>18677097

Probably doing better than all of us here...
>>
>milk cow reference

Why not just open a dairy instead and sell the milk to those willing to pay?
>>
File: 1493306073220.jpg (95KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493306073220.jpg
95KB, 657x527px
>>18677116
I don't agree with you.

People may view sex differently. In the context of a relationship, it can be seen as a bonding mechanism. That doesn't necessarily make them shitty people
>>
>>18674369
She's most likely uneducated and poor from the U.S.
>>
>>18676935
>No guy cares about that.

kek
>>
I am a man and I don't mind "used goods". You will meet a man who also doesn't care. And 23 is not old at all, you have many years to get married or have kids. My mom gave birth to me when she was 37.
>>
File: Marsel-Prust-650-h-504.jpg (129KB, 650x504px) Image search: [Google]
Marsel-Prust-650-h-504.jpg
129KB, 650x504px
>>18674350

I'd better ask. What if I am a guy and feel disgusted? I had a girlfriend who has told me about a hook-up quickie at holidays, in car, being one hundred meters away from parents. After that I couldn't grasp her denying sex later, since it made me feel completely undesirable, like, you could do quickie and tell me that with that happy laughter, like, it's obvious you hell liked it, but denying sex with me. I understand that desire can't be negotiated, but I lost every piece of confidence, so we broke up very soon.
>>
>>18674489
he could also be a farmer or someone from a small town
but you know him right
>>
Just act coy and innocent like most other women do. Most guys know you're not but won't fret over what they don't know for sure unless they're insecure. If you act like a whore though, well be prepared to be treated one. It's not fair but life usually isn't.
>>
>my sexual past has left me feeling worthless
>I've slept with 9 guys
Stopped reading right there. You are worthless.
>>
>>18677034
how can you make predictions about a person's future behavior without looking at his past? would you do that if you were evaluating a company? would you do that to forecast the weather?
>>
Eh, 9 guys at 23 I guess may be more than average. But not much more I'd say. I know a girl who brags she's had 100+ guys, and she's 22. Miraculously she only has one kid, guess she stayed protected after that. Don't sweat it, OP, 9 is nothing by todays standards, we aren't in the 1800s.

I'm a guy, 24 and I've been with 3. Thats plenty for me, I'm sure it would have been more if I wasn't just out of a 4 year relationship.
>>
>>18674350
>23
>slept with 9 guys
Pretty much used goods at this point. I doubt any guy of actual worth would want someone like this, when there are thousands of other people who only had a few partners by 23
>>
>>18679017
worthless if you judge people based on their ability to marry and have kids, like some kind of bizarre herder of humans, like you're jesus christ or something
>>
>>18679068
Why should anyone settle for something worse when they can have something better? Do you apply this logic to food as well? Would you eat food you don't like over food you do like? Well you should choose to eat either, since you don't judge, right? Your pathetic for saying other people should judge, when you yourself judge
>>
>>18674350
Hey OP, at the same age I had slept with 10 guys under similar circumstances and was disgusted with myself and the whole sex thing. The casual sex took a toll on me and never thought I would do it but did. I wanted sex to be more than fucking and what I wanted didn't seem to be reality or at least the guys I had been with were only fucking me and I was just fucking them.

Anyway, I withdrew from flirting or playing any type of game that might lead to a faux relationship or sex because I was emotionally exhausted. That included what you describe as an innocent guy, it wouldn't be fair to them and I wasn't ready for anything.

So this is what worked for me. I remained celibate for almost 3 years and yes I was horny a lot but also new the price emotionally I would pay so I dealt with it. Gave me time to figure out who I was and really wanted to be and the type of person I wanted as a partner. I started dating (no sex) and after 3 guys stopped but when I thought I was done I met an awesome man through work. I didn't trust the butterflies at first and because he didn't work where I did I saw him professionally once every two weeks but we would chat and flirt a little harmlessly and one day he asked me for lunch, then dinner, then other things and there was no sexual pressure at all because we were getting to know each other and testing. I eventually married him and because my sexual history was indeed history when I met him it never really came up for a detailed recounting because the conversation was about OUR emotional maturity and the bumbs, bruises and complete fuck ups we all go through but few learn from.

Theres hope OP, just keep your legs together for awhile and learn about yourself. The shit and the good stuff.
>>
>>18679086
Wow arostotle way to respond with more of your trite shit without actually reading what I said. Continue being shitty and self-righteous at the same time.
>>
In an adult relationship, people don't actually ask each other how many people you've slept with. That would just be kind of weird. And if a man is gonna judge you because you've had sex in the past then he's not worth fucking anyway.
>>
>>18677325
There's a difference between enjoying sex as a component of a relationship, and seeking a relationship as nothing but a way of getting sex.
>>
>>18674350
Don't date a guy with little sexual experience. Go for someone that's had as many partners as you. I've only had sex with six different women and I'm 31. I would never seriously date anyone with more sexual partners than me and my wife only had one before me from a guy she dated since like middle school.

Used goods should date used goods.
>>
>>18679334
The hypocrisy! You've slept with 3 times as many women as your wife has with men. You're the used goods there. I hope she's sickened by you.
>>
>this is what the women's sexual liberation movement has given us

Feminism sure bore it's depressed wrinkling fruit.
>>
>>18679339
A master key can open many locks. A lock opened by many keys is a shitty lock.

Also she does get jealous on random intervals about the discrepancy.
>>
>>18679343
What a cliche, shitty and egotistical analogy. Your penis is not some magical master key. I'm not even sure if you're actually that stupid or if you're just some sad 4chan troll.

Maybe she should, considering your stance and the fact that you're used goods, in your wording. Seems only appropriate.
>>
>>18679351
That's why I recommend you find someone with as many sexual partners as you. The difference still causes some friction from time to time. But I'm not dating you so I don't care hat you think. Have fun being used goods.
>>
>>18679366
Have fun growing up one day.
>>
>>18679351
>What a cliche, shitty and egotistical analogy
But it's true though. Name one couple where one is fine with the other being a whore at least with a man it's more expected biologically. It's u healthy for pairs to be unable to bond after a certain number of partners. Why do you think people got married as virgins for centuries?

>>18679370
Lal salt
>>
FACT: Only betas will commit to roasties with extensive sexual histories

Chads marry qt virgins
>>
>>18679374
>Why do you think people got married as virgins for centuries?
Organized religion. Why do you think the tips of penises evolved to act as shovels?
>>
>>18679380
But would you marry someone that's been shoveled to shit?

Also
>Implying religion isn't the reason societies were so stable for so long
>>
>>18679384
>shifting the goalposts

The point was your appeal to biology and "history" was utterly blown the fuck out. You can have whatever opinions you want just don't cite evidence for them that's blatantly wrong.
>>
>>18679374
>Name one couple where one is fine with the other being a whore at least with a man it's more expected biologically.
That doesn't even make sense. Are you saying biologically women are expected to be virgins? If so, I can't think of a biological precedent.
>It's u healthy for pairs to be unable to bond after a certain number of partners.
What is your basis for this, other than that you're a bit odd and give a shit about people having sex when you're not involved?
>Why do you think people got married as virgins for centuries?
It was a thing in nobility because of the concept of bastards invading 'pure' families. Do you think the average person gave a shit? And even if they did, why does 'they've been doing it for centuries' mean anything? Why would you assume people have been doing the right thing all that time? Physicians assumed for centuries that sickness was based on how much bile and blood you had in balance. People thought the earth revolved around the sun. People can have stupid ideas, and surely we should be trying to move on from those rather than perpetuate them?
>>
File: 1453740192842.jpg (220KB, 900x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1453740192842.jpg
220KB, 900x1122px
Does anyone else sometimes wish that sex didn't exist at all, and humans reproduced through other means? It causes so much strife.
>>
>>18679366
as time passes it will be hard for me to find a virgin girl
>21 yr old here
>>
>>18679401
It's also the reason why man invented things, to impress the pussy.
>>
>>18679401
Honestly 4chan just makes me wish that humans didn't exist until they were mentally mature.
>>
>>18679402
You'll find one eventually. Just use the roasties like these >>18679400
>>18679397
>>18679380
>>18679370
>>18679351
>>18679339

to satisfy needs until you find someone who saved herself for her husband, religious or not. Beware the chimerism from multiple partners for a woman.
>>
File: 1428959153058.gif (975KB, 290x231px) Image search: [Google]
1428959153058.gif
975KB, 290x231px
>>18674350

>84 replies to a subpar bait thread
>>
>>18679409
One of the best ways to find virgin women, if you wanted to, would be in religions. And I don't think most religious women would be ok with their partner having a large amount of sexual partners.
>>
>>18679427
Hold on there Skippy. I dated a woman that would let me creampie her before she left for church most Sundays. We didn't marry due to personality overlap issues.
>>
>>18679426
Yeah I know I shouldn't feed it but I've been drinking on my own and people are frustrating
>>
>>18674621
>>18674623
Why exactly do you think going on 4chan for this kinda advice is a bad idea, the way I see it it's the best place to get honest opinions because of anonymity. And there you have your honest opinions, no matter how much your therapist tells you it's normal, or how much your normie girlfriends say "you go gurl", Chad knows how stretched a pussy can get, and by the time you get to your late 20s and your face starts to weigh, your ass gets sloppier and stretch marks start to show the only guys that will want to put their dick inside you are the desperate betas you'll be fucking for money.
And all of that is what makes you a whore.
OP isn't coming here for actual answers, all she wants are your kinds of answers, confirmation to be at ease of mind, because your kind are weak, and you can't even bare the burden of your own decisions and actions.
>>
>>18679446
You have the honest opinions of the people who are useless enough to be on 4chan in the first place. That's not the same as the general populace. This place gathers like minds and turns into an echo chamber.
>>
>>18679441
It's true that not all religious people are devout, but religious communities are still most virgin-seekers' best chance.
>>
>>18679459
I have a PhD in chemistry. Suck my dick.
>>
>>18679465
Agreed. Like many things on life there is a statistical variation away from the norm. I met her at a bar after all.
>>
>>18679466
So?
>>
>>18679466
This, and she probably would if you're rich enough
>>18679459
It's not because you're a useless whore that we all are, and your trying to dismiss arguments by
>hurr 4chan
Is a great indicator of the strength of your argumentation
>>
>>18679476
The OP has probably sucked dick with worse pickup lines than this before
>>
>>18674350
When the fuck did everybody get so chaste?

Lie about it if you must but Christ, go nail a few more. Who gives a fuck? 9 isn't even a lot.
>>
>>18679477
I've engaged with arguments and had little coherent response.
>>
File: 743.png (537KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
743.png
537KB, 600x900px
>>18679482
>out loud
thx anon-san
>>
>>18674350
23 and 9 guys... Have you ever compared a current guy to the previous? How does that work, and feel?
>>
>>18679485
As a virgin male, that's a fuck ton.
If a guy has an average length of 6 inches and typically takes 30 thrusts to bust that's 135 feet of cock that's ran through her if we assume only a single sexual encounter per partner. You can't even find power or Ethernet cables that long easily.
>>
>>18679502
You could say the same for a girl that's had sex with a single partner 9 times.
That said, at least this comparison is amusing.
>>
>>18679507
It's 4.5 feet of unique cock, if you want to think of it another way
>>
>>18679515
I know when I'm having sex all I can think about is calculating the exact mileage of genitalia that's interacted with me indirectly

It gets extra complicated if it's considered as a whole network. I mean, how far does it go? Have I indirectly fucked the entire country?
>>
>>18679485
don't be so judgmental
>>
>>18679520
every time a woman sucks another dick, assuming the guy has fucked as many people as she has, just imagine the exposure to all those people and the chance one had an std
>>
>>18674350
im 19 years old with a body count of 8 and i have no intention of stopping anytime soon. if i find a suitable partner and he asks me about it, ill just lie i don't give a fuck it's not like i have an STD or a baby
>>
>>18679540
you are a pice of shit if you lie to the love of you life, possible future father of your children, ect
>>
I guess this is the way of the world. Men with high number of sluts used get the proper girls while sluts and their could-have-been-monogamous-partners die alone, angry and depressed.
>>
>>18679540
Until one of your friends tell him the truth.
>>
>>18679535
Having lots of unsafe sex is a different discussion to having lots of safe sex. Lots of unsafe sex is dangerous to everyone involved and is the reason we have increasing numbers of STDs including syphilis and gonorrhoea, as well as increasing numbers of drug resistance STDs. But using protection is fine and a good part of sexual health, regardless of how many partners you have. Much as I believe in sexual freedom I don't approve of people doing it dangerously.

I research sexual disease though so I may be vaguely biased on that bit.
>>
>>18679545
The seeds of feminism grow sour and butter fruit.
>>
>>18679540
Bait. Still, enjoy the murder-suicide when the guy finds out.
>>
>>18679552
yeah cause all sex is safe, especially if you are taking into account all of these fucking normies
>someone with 10 sex partners with another 10 who's had sex with another 100 count whose had sex with another ten count, ad infinitum probably will have some unsafe sex somewhere in that chain someone wont be having safe sex
>>
>>1867512

Do you know the meaning of honesty?

What does it have to do with how many partners she's had? She could be the most honest person ever and never lie and have had 10000 guys you know. It's 2 concepts that don't have anything to do with each other
>>
>>18679565
Just because one person in the chain isn't having safe sex doesn't mean that everyone has a disease, that's not how it works. And advocating chastity is a terrible way to teach safe sex anyway.
>>
>>18679565
sorry i meant to say
>a ten count has sex with a ten count whose had sex with a ten count, and on and on
someone probably has been unsafe in that chain
>>
I'm a virgin but I would never be with a guy who actually valued that or specifically was looking for that. Luckily the bfs I have had so far haven't asked
>>
>>18679576
As long as the person you're having sex with has been safe, that's all that matters.
>>
>>18679553
Amen, anonbro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7VBR9F2H6Y
>>
The thing is many girls see sex as a way to make a guy fall for them or they are immature and don't give it too much importance.

We all make mistakes.

You're probably not gonna sway the sort of guy who wants a virgin but plenty of guys aren't like that and will judge you for who you are in the present.

Learn from your mistakes and have sex only when you love and are loved back
>>
>>18674350
You are a slut
>>
>>18679540
That's dishonest though.
Have the balls to do what you feel like and own it.

Why would you want to deceive a guy that might want a girl who hasn't slept with many guys anyway? Be with someone who knows and still wants you regardless
>>
>>18679601
How else would she get someone to support her lifestyle after whoring it up?
>>
>>18679502
You're not right in the head

I don't know any normal man who produces thoughts of that kind
>>
>>18679608
There's guys who marry pornstars so she can find a guy who doesn't care about partners count.

Not every guy is obsessed about that
>>
>>18679401

who are you
>>
>>18679698
I'm Anon, Anonymous.
>>
>>18679869

huh
>>
Guys have the opposite problem. I was 24 when I lost my virginity. I'm 26 and haven't had another since. And it's not for looks or lack of trying either. I'm well endowed and handsome. You picked worthless exciting men rather than a boring loyal one.
>>
>>18679885

> You picked worthless exciting men rather than a boring loyal one.

that hurt way too much to read
>>
>>18679885
OP is definitely a whore but on the other hand
>You picked worthless exciting men rather than a boring loyal one.
A literal fedora with hands typed this
>>
>>18674350
God I wish women were like that here

Women are fucking disgusting!!!! I've talked to girls that have had sex with 50 guys, 70, even 100 they all have some excuse

O-oh I'm not hooking up anymore I want something serious now, I started having sex at 14 they don't count as much, one fat girl kept complaining that guys just get sex and then leave so I told her don't have sex then and she says I don't like you're fucking retarded bitch obviously you do. I wasn't in a relationship at the time so it's not bad, so what if girls have an easier time getting laid it doesn't matter (some even deny that being true lol)

Whores act like the fact they want something serious now (probably won't even last a few months) that it completely excludes their whore past it's fucking sickening how every women here thinks everything in life is just a free pass and you can just change your mind and none of it mattered.

Girls will have sex with 300 dudes and be like well I don't cheat when I'm in a relationship so I'm not a slut.

If you lived here you'd literally be like mother Theresa I've never met a girl here with less than 9 people except those Mormon girls that go door to door
>>
>>18679912

People change. They want different things at 14, 20 and 30.

They are entitled to live their life how they want and you to find a girl that is pure and untouched

Only don't expect your ideal innocent pure girl to suck your dick. A truly traditional girl would only have traditional sex.

If you want a virgin to turn into your personal slut then she will cease to be a pure thing.
Can't have both sorry. If she finds she likes sex she might want to experiment after.

With a truly traditional girl you'd be cheating with the first fat girl who is willing to let you ravage her ass

Keep living in your deluded world of whores and madonnas
>>
>>18679912
>it's fucking sickening how every women here thinks everything in life is just a free pass

Guys regularly get free passes for fucking every hole they can stick their cocks into. Are you just as sickened at them? Cuz if you're not, you're a fucking hypocrite
>>
>>18679984
Yeah kind of it depends

Here I just see inbred rednecks fucking any fat whale they can find and that's disgusting. I've only had sex in relationships and such
>>
File: 60 guys 2 semesters.jpg (75KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
60 guys 2 semesters.jpg
75KB, 576x1024px
Women are the gatekeepers of sex,all they They to do is signal there interest for sex and they will have the dick of there choice.While men must a combination of looks,confidence,game,money,skills and are expected to do the first approach and most the time get rejected.It takes a combination of attributes,dedication and commitment to become a stud.

The reason for slut shaming is that it is very easy to become a slut.Any fat,ugly bitch can be a slut

But no short,fat,bald man can be a stud
>>
>>18680156

Easily the most >>>/r9k/ thing I've read in awhile. Yikes, dude. Megayikes.
>>
>>18674350
>I was hoping for it to be something more serious
Why in hell would any of these guys take you serious when he knows how easy you are?

Don't get me wrong, I love easy pussy but easy pussy is easy for just about any body. Give me the girl with some self restraint for a real relationship and they don't have to be a virgin either.
>>
>>18674350
roasties get toasties
>>
>>18675595
Dumb frogposter
Please go back to where you came from aka reddit
>>
>>18674350
>I'm really insecure about my behaviors of the past and it brings me down all the time when I think of being happy in a relationship; what guy would want used goods?
It sounds to me like you're still tying your feelings of self worth to what you believe other people think of you. I recommend cessation of romantic relationships until you figure out how to feel good about yourself without any external input. The depression won't kill you if you don't let it. Find other things to do. Get into music, find a good hobby you like to do. Find out who you really are. Build yourself up to be the person you want to be, and don't worry about settling down and having kids. Some day you'll meet a guy who's mature and doesn't give a shit about how many people you've slept with but just loves you for who you are.
>>
>>18674350
I feel your pain, but there's a good reason you feel it too: The number of previous sexual partners are logarithmically correlated to the divorce rate after marriage.
In plain english, the probability you'll be divorced is quite high after you've had 3-5 partners. This curve starts at ~5% for virgins and rises to ~60% once you've had 20 and bells out at around 70% for a practical number of partners you can have in a life time.

I would do a little more than roll with the punches: OK, your numbers are on the high side for a 23y/o (average woman has 5-10 partners in a lifetime), you need to re-think your selection criteria in a guy. What do you really want?
Good way to be certain and knock back duds is to make sure you know/date them for 6+ months before having sex. Even enter a platonic relationship or something to give you a better understanding on conflict resolution before you enter your next serious relationship.
>>
Relax, OP, and dont measure your worth on your partners
So what, 9 partners is like nothing, I go through that in a month (Im male so it is a different situation but nontheless)
And ffs dont listen to prudes here
>>
self respect is everything
>>
>>18674350

I'm a 26 year old guy. I've only had sex once before, and it wasn't a good experience, so I've been pretty insecure. If I met you, and heard you've been with 9. I'd probably be intimidated. But if I saw you were sincere in saying you made mistakes. I'd probably forgive you, although I'd also likely still feel intimidated
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.