[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 49

File: symbols-017.jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017.jpg
102KB, 600x399px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
Men, what would you think if your girlfriend was currently the lead in a local band?
>>
>>18671707
"Heh, I make her scream more than the band does"
>>
>>18671707
Depends on if this is a hobby or if she is trying to make it a lifestyle. First case is fine, second is a deal breaker
>>
File: wL4Zcb.jpg (231KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wL4Zcb.jpg
231KB, 1600x1000px
There's this guy I like (online).
Sometimes we play some games together and we have a lot of fun doing so. But all we talk about usually are game related things.
I would like to get to know him better, but I don't know how.
How do I initiate conversations with him without being... creepy? Besides saying "hi, how are you" I have no idea how to talk to him without being annoying.
>>
>>18671730
If he genuinely enjoys your company he shouldn't mind if you ask him a couple general questions about himself. Can't hurt to try.
>>
>>18671738
>t. doxxer
>>
so for the second time in my pathetic love life i got 'dumped' ( not in a relationship but we were dating for a while) and again the same shit

yeah you are a lovely fun and sweet guy but i just don't have 'feelings' for you. The realist in me says oh great she found someone better and it never was real what we had.

now what the fuck does it mean and why does it keep happening to me. And note it's not friendzoning since i don't stay in touch with them and actually did have sex with them
>>
>>18671741
I really hope he doesn't think I'm doxxing. But seems unlikely.
>>
How's a blue collar, redneck looking dude supposed to get a nerdy gamer qt?
>>
>>18671746
Live your life and forget about women.
>>
What does it mean if a girl "sweeps" her finger under her eye, like she wipes something off?
>>
File: photo_2017-08-05_01-03-05.jpg (50KB, 700x697px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-08-05_01-03-05.jpg
50KB, 700x697px
>>18671746
Same with me. At the beginning women are really interested in me, then it slowly fades, they start bitching and I don't know what's wrong with me. Well, one of them told that I act like a boy who need a mom and it can be felt.

Fuck, I miss this particular girl so much and I chose not to stay in touch with her. I feel shitty.
>>
File: 1200px-Androgenic_hair.svg.png (136KB, 1200x982px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Androgenic_hair.svg.png
136KB, 1200x982px
>>18671658

Girls,

What is your personal tolerance for male body hair, in the context of casual sex?
How about a relationship?

Specifics: Shoulders, back, ass, anus, junk
>>
>>18671889
I don't like it on the shoulders (but I can tolerate it) and I prefer if he trims his pubes a little if they are very long and bushy, but in general I love body hair everywhere else.
>>
>>18671707
Better than "likes to travel xD".

>>18671730
People love to babble about themselves. Simply ask.
>online
Dont fall for LDR. If you cant cuddle, it will mostlikely lead nowhere. Try to find qtie bf from your location instead.

>>18671746
>>18671888
>>18671758
Dating is luck based game. Some score wife at first try, some go whole life from one partner to another. Still sooner or later you should find the one.
>how
By never stopping trying new stuff you havent tried yet.
>>
>>18671707
I would make a collab with her
Dont date fucking normies, date musicians and painters
>>
>>18671910

Thanks for your input.

I have body hair patterns just like, but perhaps slightly more than, the male one pictured. I'm somewhat self-conscious about it.
I'll continue to trim the whole thing and keep it neat, but i just wanted to get a handle on general female opinion on the matter.

Perhaps the thing I'm most concerned about are the light patches on my back. It's impossible to reach back there to trim. I'm not sure what to do.
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18672018
Pic related?
And if some girl will hate your hairs, simple give her gillete(tm) and make her shave you until she will like you enough.

And why would you date somebody who would reject you just because of your body hair? Shallow people are bad partners anyway.
>>
>>18671746
>>18671888
There doesn't have to be something wrong with you to not be compatible with an individual.
Think of all the friends and acquaintances you've ever had. Why did you not get closer with your acquaintances? Have you had some friends that you would take to a bar but you wouldn't take to a funeral? Have you had some friends that you would take to a concert but wouldn't take to a comedy show? Have you had some friends that you love to banter with but you recognize that they would make awful roommates?

Girls all want different dynamics in their relationships. And that's just friendly emotional compatibility. There's also the weird world of subconscious animal instinct. There was a study of women who smelled men's sweaty shirts, never seeing the man, and ranking them on attractiveness. The men that each individual woman ranked highest were the ones who had the most different immune system from them. The hypothesis for this is that if you combine very different immune systems, the resulting offspring will have a healthier immune system.

For the first anon, you've dated twice. That's great! You've got more experience, you've probably gathered some ideas of what you do and don't like from a girl and the dating process, and you are more prepared for round three.

People say that it takes approximately 3 months of getting to know someone to determine whether you like them or not. It can take even longer to determine if the compatibility will be lasting. The whole process takes a while. If you make it that far and it falls through, it doesn't mean that you did something wrong or that you're a bad person.

Consider every relationship you've ever seen. Would you personally be in a relationship with every one of those individuals? I'd imagine the answer is no. But they were in a relationship! That means that they can't be undateable, even if they are to you.

Love is not universal. Relationships are not all the same. People don't all want the same thing.
>>
File: hairy.jpg (34KB, 499x329px) Image search: [Google]
hairy.jpg
34KB, 499x329px
>>18672030

>And why would you date somebody who would reject you just because of your body hair?

I wouldn't. It's about having/providing a good experience with casual sex. Like, would you want to pull a girl with a hairy back? Sure, you might fuck anyway because you're horny, but it'd make you feel a bit weirded out, no? Wanting to look attractive is the same reason we want to work out and look fit (apart from the actual fitness itself).

In general though, you may be right. Men are supposed to be hairy. Maybe I am just being a bitch
>>
>>18671889
>>18672018
Body hair is a masculine thing. I like it a lot, personally. Some girls like it, some don't. It's also temporary. You can discuss with the girl what her preference is. Don't do anything drastic until you figure that out. It's faster to shave than it is to grow it all back. Imagine if you shaved everything off and she said that she actually does like body hair?
If it's a ONS thing and you don't know, don't put in more effort when you could have gotten away with less effort.

On a functional level, I do agree with trimming your pubic hair. It's not fun to pick pubes out from between your teeth.
>>
my crush and i fight constantly over small, trivial things. since moving away, we never have time to resolve these little fights and the problems continue to build up. i've become exhausted by this and decided to cut things off before they get out of hand.

right before parting, they sounded cheerful and unloaded a huge confession: that they loved me, then proceeded to stop responding to me. in that single moment i felt every inch of my resolve unravel and i feel like i'm being torn apart.

guys and girls who've been in a similar situation, how do you cope with long distance arguing? what could be done better to avoid disagreements and anxiety? would you continue fighting for something like this?
>>
>>18672040
I just feel so betrayed. We had 3 dates and she also stayed over 2 days during her freshers week and after that week i am suddenly of no importance to her and im forced to contact her ask her on a date and get the breakup talk. All the moments we shared feel tainted and fake now. I just don't understand how 30 days of fun and intimacy get thrown away that fast
>>
>>18672075
Women are fickle and compulsive.
>>
>>18672083
that's for sure
>>
This girl started calling me daddy. What do I call her back?
>>
>>18672083
>>18672090
so are men. what happened here happens to everyone, people lose interest or realize something isn't right, no need to hate on the entirety of women for that,
>>
>>18672092

Baby, or princess if you're into that
>>
>>18672092

Just for shit and giggles I'm gonna pretend you're Trump and are refering to Milo.
>>
>>18671707
I'd most likely have mad respect/swoon for her. Any skill or deep passion gets me going (seeing an artist girl right now). With that said, I'd also be weary/prone to jealousy because other guys might be swooning for her and she'd have lots of opportunity to make connections.
>>18671730
You sound so shut-in
>>18671803
Guy here, she's itchy. Don't read into everything anon.
>>18671889
Guy here again, I'm following this question. I'm hairy af in some places (my ass/legs mainly) and my girl keeps asking if I've ever trimmed/shaved it.
>>
guys:

your long distance girlfriend wants a designated day to spend time with you, is this too much? am i wrong for getting upset at my bf for responding so negatively to the idea?
>>
>>18672209

You're not telling us much about his situation. He could be in constant stress and you wanted to hog his rare me-time for all we know.
>>
File: i am uncomfortable.jpg (28KB, 361x361px) Image search: [Google]
i am uncomfortable.jpg
28KB, 361x361px
Alright, since this thing has been bother me for 2 days now and my gf just doesn't give a fuck, when I try to talk to her about it:

First off to clarify few things:
>Long-distance relationship of a little over 2.5 years
>She has never done anything like this before and has always told me the truth

Anyways, we've had a little rough time in our relationship lately. We have not been able to meet as much as we would've wanted, and on top of that, we have fought a lot about things that matter and things that don't matter at all. It's been a "bit" tense for the past 3 weeks or so.

We talked about this last Sunday and opened up the things that needed opening and talked about the things that needed to be done differently. It was a great talk and things seemed to cool down.

Well, anyways, we decided to meet this weekend and I was supposed to travel to her place. I have nothing on Friday, so I suggested to her, that I would come on Thursday later in the evening. She refused, and when I asked why, she just said that she had things to do. Of course, I asked her what she was going to do on Thursday evening, that made it impossible for me to come. To this, she just replied: "Things. Stop asking." and when I tried explaining to her, that this sudden secrecy is making me go crazy, she either says nothing or just says it's none of my business.

So, what in god's name would she be doing that late Thursday evening and why wouldn't she be able to talk to me about it? She has always told me, when she's meeting her friends, going to a doctor or anything like that. She has never ever held something like that back on purpose. I've never been the jealous type and have never had a problem with her friends or anything like that, hell, I encourage her to meet her friends and keep in touch with them.

I know, it sounds silly, but this shit is driving me crazy. It isn't even getting easier, instead the more time passes, the worse it gets for me.
>>
>>18672286

>You did something wrong without knowing and can't tell us about it
>You're suffocating your gf
>Gf is being pressured by others
>Someone shittalked you behind her back
>Gf has cheated and your contacting her keeps making her feel guilty. She blames you for that feeling

Long distance never works anyway. Fuck it, you should both find someone closer to you.
>>
File: shake.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
shake.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>18672092
"Champ"
>>
girls

why are you so bad at memes?

every women centric/tumblr like blog is full of reddit tier cringe fest. Your humor in general is so fucking bad, you produce stuff like Amy Schumer.
>>
>>18672092
Princess :3
>>
>>18672321
>You did something wrong without knowing and can't tell us about it
I have no reason to not tell the truth. I'm on 4chan and I want to hear some reasonable opinions. I enjoy the painful truth more than the sweet lie.
>You're suffocating your gf
That's impossible, since she was the one, who wanted us to meet more. Okay, I do wanted that, but she wanted to see even more than I did.
>Gf is being pressured by others
I don't know, maybe? I see no reason for anybody to pressure her to not seeing me, but okay.
>Someone shittalked you behind her back
We don't have any friends in common and all her friends seem to like me.
>Gf has cheated and your contacting her keeps making her feel guilty. She blames you for that feeling
Considering our last "big talk" and her behavior, this seems to fight all logic. Also it wouldn't make sense, that she wouldn't want to meet on Thursday, but Friday is completely fine. She was the one that suggested that we'd make some time and meet this weekend.

And yes, this is my first and last long-distance relationship. Holy fuck, it just sucks so fucking bad. Too bad for me, I really love my gf and actually want to be with her and no other woman has made me feel this good and this way.
>>
File: CW_First.jpg (62KB, 1000x446px) Image search: [Google]
CW_First.jpg
62KB, 1000x446px
>>18672374

There's an interesting proposition that humor is actually a form of logic. Unique and with different rules, but still logic.

...I'll let you connect the dots.
>>
>>18672219
>>18672209
he doesn't have any stress (his own words), works a minimal work day without too many challenges and spends most of his time playing video games. has no issue devoting 3-4 nights a week to various game chores.

i'm rather busy and we don't get to hang out often because of time zones and his game obligations, hence my request.
>>
Is it normal that the condom has wrinkles at the tip? all internetsites i've been on said I need size 64 but I use 60. Im scared it might rip
>>
File: safe for work.webm (3MB, 847x480px) Image search: [Google]
safe for work.webm
3MB, 847x480px
>>18672064
Good job on not telling genders, ages, how long you are together, reason why you cant find like 1 hour to solve
>trivial things
and other details. Either tell more or just bee yourself.

>>18672209
>long distance
>day together
That is oxymoron. If you can see each other in person, it is not ldr. However if it costs fortune (tickets) and takes hours just fron traveling alone, it is imho unreasonable just for 1 day.

Also his behavior shows you how little you mean to him. Another reason why ldr is scam.
>>18672396
Yup, sounds like he has you only as a distraction. He probably never planned to make you his long term real gf, wife or more.

Are you absolutely sure you cant find somebody from your location? You know, to cuddle and stuff.

>>18672286
>ldr
Not even once. How does it feel to waste 2.5 years of your life?
>>18672386
>this is my first and last long-distancr relationship
I only wonder why you dont save your time and money and break up asap? You dont believe this to last any longer, do you?

>>18672457
>rip condom
You have to press the tip when putting it on so there is space for ejaculate and NO AIR LEFT. If it is not old (check expiracy date), it is pretty hard to rip it. Right after you cum, take penis out and discard it. DO NOT PUT PENIS BACK INSIDE AFTER unless you get second wind and NEW condom.

Make sure you do the foreplay well so she is as wet as possible and start slow. All condom failures are from wrong use. And yes, some condoms have various bumps and stuff for "her pleasure". As far as size goes, it is supposted to be very tight fit so the condom wont unroll itself in middle of action.
>sex with condom is awful anyway
Remeber to make her cum via fingers on clit action before you insert. Cuddle the bitch!
>>
>>18672525
Thanks for the answer, but I know how to put on a condom. Still there is some wrinkles at the tip(only on the backside of the tip)
>>
I feel like this question doesn't deserve its own thread, so I'll ask here (both genders):

How far from each other do you have to live to consider your relationship a ldr?
>>
File: are you greek.jpg (267KB, 764x794px) Image search: [Google]
are you greek.jpg
267KB, 764x794px
>>18672544
Why dont you post pic of condom on something else than your D (banana) or at least its name? You know one pic is more than 1000 words.
>try to fit your whole hand inside, they are suprisingly durable (unless you have sharp nails)

>>18672545
When the distance is longer than my patience to get there. Aka if i had to drive more than ~1 hour to get there, it is already reaching dangerous levels. That said, if i believe she is my future wife i will gladly spent some time travelling just to see her, but i would still try to find solution so we could move together somewhere closer.

But most anons here talk about ldr when they are in brazil VS russia. But in practical reality even different town is often problem.
>>
>>18672545
probably 1h
>>
>>18672374

Not a girl but women are differently humoured, people are usually consumers instead of creators, and authoritarians can't into humour.

>>18672396

Honestly, I'm having trouble approaching this because I'd like to have as comfy a life as his. Anyway, your bf sounds like he lacks motivation in general.

>gaming obligations

Video games are awesome. They're better than life and anything that cuts into vidya time sucks. But come on, "obligation"? Unless he is being paid or has given his word, it's not an obligation. It's a hobby and a form of escapism. Sinking hours into escapism and lack of motivation makes me think the guy has some issue. Perhaps he has low key depression or has some form of social dysphoria.

>>18672386

In that case I guess either something came up or she's giving you a shit test.

>I have no reason to not tell the truth. I'm on 4chan and I want to hear some reasonable opinions. I enjoy the painful truth more than the sweet lie.

Nah, I meant we have as clear an image of the situation as you have.

>We don't have any friends in common and all her friends seem to like me.

Sometimes some guy goes after your gf and tries to Little Finger her away from you.
>>
>>18672573
>>18672608
Welp, I guess I'm in a ldr, then. At least we see each other almost daily.
>>
>>18672573

Pic is outdated. The current gen of albanian subhumans consider themselves albanians and openly express a desire for a Great Albania that includes ground from their surrounding countries. Ironically they are being ostracized by the albanians in their country and are called greeks in a derogatory manner. Likewise we don't consider our diaspora as greeks.
>>
>>18672525
i'm >>18672064, thanks for pointing out my ambiguity.

i'm a female in my late twenties, he's about a year older than me and we've known each other for a little over 12 months. we're both independent and generally happy. we currently live in different countries and that's the root of our time problems.

trivial things including: something one of us said or how we handled an obstacle. for example, i mentioned never knowing what he's thinking because he tends to give short 3-word responses to my 300 word comments. he proceeds to make accusations that i'm forcing him to be someone he's not. we'll argue for 10 minutes, no resolution, someone has to leave.

it felt like there would be no end to the cycle. did i do the right thing to break things off?

>>18672286
is your birthday or anniversary coming up anytime soon? i've said those exact words to my bf when i have errands to run for something i'm planning.

but honestly, something seems wrong if she isn't willing to console you with some form of answer even after you brought up how much it bothers you.

>>18672545
i personally count any distance you can't manage as a day trip to be long distance. 2-3 hours seems normal to me.
>>
How long after a break up to feel normal again?

I used to be confident and able to pull most nights I went out, but since splitting up from my long term relationship I have just become a mess I can t speak to people I feel like I have to force myself on a night out to talk but I just give up and have no drive left.

Most days I just mope around all day, people have told me to try online dating but I just have no motivation to start a conversation with anyone.

How long till I am back to my normal self, each day passing I feel worse.
>>
>>18672640
It is not ldr if you can cuddle them daily. It is obvious your love is stronger than the distance you have to overcome each day. Good luck and dont forget to ask dangerous questions to avoid wasting time like
>desired number of children
>who and where will work

>>18672657
Lol.
10/10.

>>18672659
>did i do the right thing to break things off?
Since you have to ask anons on /adv, i would say no. But since you entered ldr already, it looks like dead or soon to be dead relationship anyway.

Anyway next time your partner refuses to give you more than 3 word replies, use power of cuddling. Hug him and whisper into his ear you wont let go until he tells you more. Or learn how to pick battles you want to win. More than often relationships are about knowing when to let it go with grace. Aka why to fight over dirty socks or supporting trump with same intensity and war tactics as about number of children?
>>
File: a sweet death.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
a sweet death.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
Other girls, how are you supposed to feel when you lose weight?

After I lost most of mine, my self-image and confidence got piss-poor. Almost debilitating missing classes and seeing all male attention as being judgmental.
>>
File: ask him on date.jpg (220KB, 600x881px) Image search: [Google]
ask him on date.jpg
220KB, 600x881px
>>18672700
I know dudes who got socially killed by breakup up to two years. Try this:
>lie down
>try to not cry
>cry a lot
>eat ice cream in fetal position on floor while crying like a little baby

>>18672710
I am boy and lost 30kg. The body dismorphia is still there after 2.5 year, but with each passing day it gets better. I learned to practically ignore everything my brains generate when i see myself in mirror. I guess it should work the same for you.

And now why dont you ask that qtie awkward lanklet on date?
>>
>>18672704
>Hug him and whisper into his ear you wont let go until he tells you more
you boys are in cahoots. every time i do this he'd go silent.. because he wants cuddles anyways.

thanks for making me giggle though, it's not ideal but i suppose time will make things right again.
>>
>>18672782
>cahoots
Implying you can have argument, being angry at each other or feel bad when you cuddle quietly together.

Sometimes you girls feel like you WANT TO CREATE DRAMA about anything just for fun.
>>
>>18672704

Best greek band ever.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew-nrnZtkjc
>>
>>18672733
>lanklet
>tfw the only guy I've ever liked is the very definition of an awkward boyish lanklet
>into same games I am
>cute personality

>tfw he's only into very short Asian qts
He'd never agree. I'm like...the opposite of that.

Nice to know someone else is experiencing what I am, though, so thanks.
>>
>>18672710

How...Why?
>>
How to become hot so girls approach me ?
>>
Question to girls:

If you have casual sex with your acquaintance and tell him to keep it a secret between you do you keep this a secret from people you know?
>>
>>18672804
>implying
i think you misunderstood the response. tl;dr cuddles are the answer, i miss those cuddles, long distance is bad.
>>
>>18672836

>Get hit by cosmic rays
>Become Human Torch

>>18672826
>He'd never agree. I'm like...the opposite of that.

Oh fuck off and grow a pair. Go ask him. If you don't ask him, he won't be your bf. If you ask him and he says no, he won't be your bf. If he says no then you're no worse off. If he says yes then you won.
>>
>>18672836
lift
>>
File: pet the bitch.gif (2MB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
pet the bitch.gif
2MB, 491x750px
>>18672826
>He'd never agree
You dont know that. Boys arent as picky as girls. He maybe want asian slut, but once some girl will smile at him and ask him to hang out with her, his dick might become diamonds anyway and boys cant use dick and brain at the same time. Simply not enough blood. And once his blood returns to his brain, it might be too late for him.

Ask him to "play" with you some game. Then ask him to ice cream. Be like girly girl and he wont even have a chance to run away until it will be too late.

>>18672856
Based cuddles crawing femanon.
>>
Girl gave me her number about a month ago after i slept with them, is it weird if i message them now. Was going through some shit in personal life, and now its all sorted feel a bit lonely and want to talk to someone :(.
>>
Girls, is that manlet meme true? Just gI've it to me straight.
>>
>>18672936
One of my tutors was one of the guys I've most been attracted to. He was also something like 5'3".
>>
>>18672830
I don't know. When I was a teen I was happy, devious, and anything but the angsty type. Didn't see my fatness as being anything to dread. And then something traumatic happened that changed me for the worse. I won't go into details, but I will say that it gave me trust issues that would later fester into my awful self-image. For example, I acknowledge that I have what guys consider a great body, but I fear that there might be something horribly wrong with my face...and that's a big deal. I always saw faces as being more important. They're the things people relate to, right?

>>18672860
>>18672880
Thanks for the encouragement but it's just a no-go. I think he might be back with his ex and I don't even have his phone number. Couldn't even be friends with him if I wanted. Still, he'll be around my university for another 2 years so that's something.

Tbh I don't want to be with him. He deserves to be with someone who'll make his life better.
>>
File: how to be happy.png (103KB, 540x396px) Image search: [Google]
how to be happy.png
103KB, 540x396px
>>18672898
Ask her on date already dingus!

>>18672936
Ask bullshit questions less and pursue girls more. Safe bet is to aim at girls shorten than you, but exceptions exist everywhere.

>>18673014
>no-go
At this point if you were boy, we would call you beta cuck. But since you are femanon, i dont know any meme against you.
>i dont even have his phone number
Do you know how boys extracts numbers from girls? They smile and ask for it.
>He deserves to be with someone who'll make his life better
Yes, confirmed for beta cuck.

Try to apply pic related to yourself and stop seeing yourself as subhuman. I bet you look like girly girl. And remember, once you will be out of school, the dating will be ten times harder. Get bf before it will be too late!
>>
>>18673023
Beta cuck? Fuck off. I hate cheaters. He's genuinely off-limits and I hate this culture where cheating and stealing away boyfriends from other girls is in vogue or some shit like that.
>>
>>18672880
>he wont even have a chance to run away until it will be too late
anon.. you're intense. even that headpat is intense.
>>
What're the signs that a girl is not interested in being friends?

This girl I met in class is really quiet. I was friendly but she and I havent spoken since. She seemed shy and its her first semester at Uni.

Should I even bother? I just wanted to be friends but I cant tell if she's uninterested or just shy.
>>
File: photo_2017-08-04_23-00-12.jpg (78KB, 660x659px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-08-04_23-00-12.jpg
78KB, 660x659px
Could someone explain this shit? Happened long time ago, we broke up, but still.

>get gf
>there were several guys, mutual acquaintances, who didn't even speak to her
>as soon as they get to know we are dating they start to joke around, write her constantly, trying to grab her attention, etc etc etc
>basically it was the time when we went to a dining room, and the guy was behind trying to get attention

What the fuck? Is this insecurity from my side?
>>
>>18673118
Didn't even read the scenario. Learn to read the FAQ

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
>We're not in their head, we don't know.
>>
>>18671707
I'd think it's pretty cool, unless its so kinda shitty indie hipster trash
>>
>>18672092
You don't call her back. Ever
>>
I needed to get laid so bad. Now I have fwb and I'm almost like a changed person.

Sorry, no question and I don't mean to gloat
>>
>>18673076
You become friends with shy people by literally invading their personal space and gluing yourself to them. The fun part is that even if they hate you, they will never be able to tell you otherwise.

In time she will either learn to trust you and start timidly talking to you, or mustet enough courage to tell you to fuck off.

Tldr presume she doesnt hate you and be with het as much as possible.

>>18673118
Seems like banter. Or they think if you could do it, they can too.

>>18673198
Pics or didnt happen.
>>
>>18673202
>The fun part is that even if they hate you, they will never be able to tell you otherwise.
Unfortunately this is true. We'd much rather put up with it than ever do any sort of confrontation.
>>
>>18673202
>You become friends with shy people by literally invading their personal space and gluing yourself to them. The fun part is that even if they hate you, they will never be able to tell you otherwise.
I've studied social interaction for like 5 years by now and the way you phrased it just blew me away like jedi mind tricks
>>
Girls, how do you like to approached? Like obviously don't be creepy but I'm super anxious and I can't tell if I'm coming off as creepy or my brain is just saying that I am, but whenever I approach a girl the interaction is awkward. Maybe I'm just autistic, I dunno
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18673246
>asking deer about hunting deer
There are multiple ways how to hunt down some qtie girl. The widely accepted way is simply go, say hello, introduce yourself and talk a bit with her about random meme like what does she study, what does thinks about profesor / class and what is she doing in free time. After you will feel like she is babbling nonsense, you ask for her number.

Dont be unattractive, be a bit bold, smile, pretend you never heard about concepts like creep, autism, awkward and hope for best. If there is single trait you need in dating game, it is being bold. Fake it until you make it. Also pic related.
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation

Btw you cant do anything to increase your odds apart from letting her to know you a bit more before you ask for number. You are either good enough for her or arent. You simply try and see.

Rule of thumb is to approach girls on places they go to have fun. So street no, pub yes, library maybe, class maybe.

Tldr say hello, smile and talk.
>>
>>18673246
Like a normal human being. I get it, you're nervous, and a little nerves is fine, but women aren't special. We're not goddesses, we're not better than you. Just talk to us like normal people, same way you'd talk to any other stranger.
When you think you're being creepy, then you are. Stop thinking so hard and you'll stop being creepy.
>>
File: VEGA.jpg (14KB, 197x246px) Image search: [Google]
VEGA.jpg
14KB, 197x246px
>girl i've never met asks to hang out with me out of the blue
>too stunned to refuse
>we hang out and talk about stuff
>we do various other things, out for dinner, hang at each other's apts, watch movies, hike, etc.
>its been about 3 months so far of this
>she's initiated physical contact in a "safe" way a few times, "oh anon what does your shirt say (grabs shirt)", "come on lets get going (arm drag/push from behind)", "try my glasses on, i bet you'll look cute in them"

am i a fucking idiot? i just reason that all these things could be valid reasons to touch/her personality. did i stumble into dating without knowing it? is she just being friendly?
>>
File: do you have any fact.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
do you have any fact.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>18673278
>We're not goddesses, we're not better than you.
>>
Femanon, do you really like shy guys?
>>
Why do I know a bunch of attractive women who all date guys who have shit jobs? Most of the guys i know with good jobs dont even have a gf at all or really get any girls.
>>
File: lots of coins.gif (60KB, 444x395px) Image search: [Google]
lots of coins.gif
60KB, 444x395px
>>18673292
I have a tip for you anon: ask her on date.
>inb4 when where how why
Now. Dinner, any restaurant with non poisoned food. Text her. Just for jokes.

After the dinner, walk her home. Attempt handholding. Or invite her for netflix and chill. And then kiss her.
>inb4 rape
It is just kiss. That isnt even 1 year in jail. After you will manage to kiss her, try assault cuddling. Just cuddling, innocent playful touching her. See what will happen. Dont forget to bring engagement ring!

>>18673299
Because guys with shit jobs spent less time getting education / good job and more time asking girls on dates.

Having high social status doesnt spawn gf out of thin air in your basement. You still have to be (at least) approachable in public or even more.
>>
File: 1502676471309.jpg (51KB, 540x407px) Image search: [Google]
1502676471309.jpg
51KB, 540x407px
>>18673293
Alright, some of us may be better than you. But having a vagina isn't the reason for that.
>>
>>18673310
i appreciate this but whats the "protocol" for asking her out? do i just straight up say, go out to dinner on a date with me or is go out to dinner with me good enough? cuz i've been doing the latter this entire time.
>>
>>18673299
Probably because the majority of women aren't just gold diggers unlike what r9k wants you to believe, and we fall for people's personalities over their jobs.

So long as you make enough to support your own ass, your job doesn't matter compared to everything else.
>>
>>18673299

Because they want to fuck Chad in their 20's and then get Beta in their 30's. My best friend (female) is still out clubbing in her late 20's with three kids and I make a good bit of money, own my house outright, etc and she still won't date me. I'd rate myself a 5/10 but I'm an Aspie and don't do socializing very well, but I'm good at what I do and could give her and her children a good life. But she'd rather go out to clubs every Saturday and fuck random dudes in the bathroom and call me at 3am needing a ride home because she and her friends are drunk and nobody can drive. One time she wanted to bring a guy with her and that's where I drew the line, she got mad at me and told me to go home without her, then called me 20 minutes later because that guy got a cab but told her to fuck off because he'd already fucked her in the bathroom. So I had to turn around, go back and pick her up, and bring her home. That's how the third child was made, BTW. I just wish she'd settle down and realize that I've been the one constant in her life that never judged her but she keeps wanting to whore herself out and my patience is wearing very thin, so thin I've even started using some dating sites and trying to talk to other women.

I've known her almost 15 years, never made out with her, never got to kiss her, nothing. She offered to suck my dick once for $100 because she was broke but I turned her down because if she decides to do that with me, I want to genuinely earn it. Only positive out of it all is I actually found a girl a year younger than me in a similar situation (with a man) and we're jelling together quite well, so there might be potential for an actual girlfriend for the first time in almost a decade.
>>
>>18673299
The ones with good jobs are probably focusing more on their work than on dating. Which doesn't just mean asking out fewer women, thus getting fewer dates. But also means that even if they did have a gf they'd probably prioritize work over spending time with her, which is a deal breaker for a lot of people.

Guys with "worse" jobs tend to have more time to spend on other people.
>>
>>18673349

you are the God of betas
>>
File: backup men.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup men.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18673328
You have to give it like ~10 minutes of conversation about memes beforehand. If you ask them out in first 10 seconds, they havent even had time to look at you. Also you can easily gauge interest. If you cant keep their attention even for a 10 minutes, they probably dont want / have time / mood to date you.

But yeah, generally you want to ask them some questions like
>what are you doing on weekend?
And either suggest something or offer to tag along with her. Even if she doesnt want to date you, you might meet her female friends on some social event.

And if everything goes well (she actually looks at you, return smile, gives full responces (not just yes, no), maybe looks a bit nervous) ask for her number and seal the deal by promising texting / calling her later.

Also google what flirting is. It is like banter, but you dont want make them mad, but interested in you. Cheap dirty compliments can work too, but try keep it civil and casual. GO DATE THE BITCH!

>>18673344
You basically refused a date with him. Well played femanon. Save the situation by asking him on date yourself.
>inb4 i have 0 money
Walking in park, handholding and cuddling is free of charge. And maybe next time make the logistic so it is him who needs to spend money travelling instead of you.

>>18673349
I have a pro tip for you: grow a spine, reatach your balls, BTFO that whore and realize that you cant love somebody "unconditionally".

I dont know how strong autism you have, but all you need is to never see that woman ever again and simply try dating anybody else. You cant end up worse than with three times single mom.

You are so desparate for female attention that she wont even consider you as backup man. Learn how to hold people around you to certain standards.
>>
>>18673374

4chan wizard oldfag tier strong. As in if I turn a dial to the right, I have to turn it back to the left the same degree to avoid upsetting the balance. Or that I synchronize having my truck windshield wiper not go up when parallel to road signs. If I turn my chair around to the right, I have to turn back around to the left or I feel odd. Or one time I was at said girl's house repairing her computer, this guy comes in and she tells me to keep working on it and she'll be back shortly, I hear bed squeaking and groaning for the next 10 minutes and then he leaves, smiling at me on the way out. Then she comes into the room where I'm at with a robe on giggling and smiling at me. Then gives me a hug with the robe on when I finish working on her computer, tells me thank you, and then I leave. Cried the whole time I heard that bed squeaking.
>>
File: 00000065-001.png (16KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
00000065-001.png
16KB, 291x300px
>>18673374
Should I be friends with ex? I feel she hates my guts because firstly I disagreed, then agreed, then disagreed again.
>>
>>18673415
we told you in the last thread to move on anon.
>>
>>18673349
im the guy you replied to and fuck man I hope that shits a joke. You're almost as bad as her. Sorry.

>>18673310
Most of us just have a BS and only now after a few years of exp. are we going back to get masters on a companies dime.

Myself and most of my friends with good jobs have plenty of time off. I have 4 weeks vacation, flex hours, and can leave work a couple hours early jsut make it up during rest of week. I know my one buddy has a busy season for auditing, but shit that guy travels all over 2 fucking vacations a year. Im about to start taking 2.

>>18673334
Oh word, I was born upper middle class and I like to stay here. I was always told having a good job was very important. Blame my parents.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-31-01-50-42.png (318KB, 540x432px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-31-01-50-42.png
318KB, 540x432px
>Some buthurt janitor deleted whole thread, i will repost it here so you ALL can see the true horror of life. Feel free to react, be scared or give advice.

Well, I did it. I had "forced" sex with a girl and am no longer a virgin.

To make a long story short, I catfished a girl, made her come with me and then forced myself on her. She didn't struggle and seemed to zone out. At the end she even asked if she could leave now. Sex only lasted for five minutes or so. I tried to put on a condom, but I was too nervous and just did her raw instead. We did missionary, and I tried to make out but she didn't respond to my kisses.

i thought I'd feel different, but I don't think I'm closer to being a normal person. Don't "chads" do this all the time anyway?

>>18673375
>>18673377
wtf is up with people thinking I raped her? I said it felt forceful not actual fucking rape, Jesus Christ. What I mean is that I don't feel sex should be like this and if this is how most people get laid then I'm fucking done. She gave consent.
>>
>>18673441

No joke. I hate myself that I couldn't do more to prove myself to her. Even worked three jobs at one time just to try to show her I could provide for her. Bought her son's clothes for school this year. I pay monthly for one of her daughter's weekly dance lessons. None of the three fathers pays child support, I'm the one funding some of the shit. That's why I'm finally getting tired. She just wants more and more and more without giving me any kind of commitment. But she gets jealous whenever I do talk to other girls, so the current girl I'm talking to I haven't even told her about for that reason. Because one time, she told one of the girls I was talking to that she was fucking me when she's never fucking me, and the girl I was talking to believed it and called me a pig and left. When I asked her why she lied:

>I was afraid of losing you as a friend. I didn't want her to take you away from me.
>Then why not just be with me, then?
>I'm just not ready to date right now. You know this, anon.

But not even a week later, on some random guy's dick while I'm stuck at home because the one girl I might have had a chance with was scared off.
>>
>>18673456
Stop paying for her shit and move away.
>>
>>18673450
>She gave consent.
how?

Or did she just not say no?
>>
>>18673465

But she'll suffer without me and I've worked too goddamn hard to build her back up after she went through some very rough shit. I don't want to run into her 10 years from now to see she's back where she was 8 years ago, fucking dudes for cash and popping pills and letting men run trains and gangbangs on her.

I've already seen one video of her getting fucked by four dudes at once. I don't need another.
>>
>>18673395
You should consider writing poems.
>>>/lit/
Btw you clearly enjoy the self inflicted pain and that is cool. But be so kind and dont drag your shit to /adv unless you actually want to change it. Thank you.

>>18673441
Ignore that
>your job doesnt matter compared to everything else
Ofc it gives you plus points. But take it as a advice in a form that if you actually want gf, you have to start ACTIVELY chasing girls until one wont be fast enough and fall for you. Tldr install okcupid already and go at least once per week to social events you never been before and talk to strangers there.

>>18673456
>i pay for her shit
You know exactly what you are doing wrong. But you actually like the self inflicted misery. You dont know how to be happy yourself, dont you? You can only stay reasonably sane by watching others people having worse lives than you, right?
>>
File: fkatwigs.jpg (68KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
fkatwigs.jpg
68KB, 526x526px
Anal sex.

Ladies, is it worth it? Do you have a favorite lube? What's the most comfortable position?

Guys, what's the appeal?
>>
>>18673486

I'm a man. I don't have to be happy. She just needs to be happy. Her happiness is my happiness. It's that simple. There is no greater game beyond that. But when she continues to be unhappy but isn't willing to change the one variable that's been the same for 15 years; being with me, then there's very little else I can do, ya know?
>>
>>18673493
There is no appeal
>>
>>18673496
What will you do once you learn she has aids? What will you do once you find her overdosed and dead? You are a fool. You arent here for advice. Hell you arent here even for attention. You just want to vent and anybody who is willing to listen to your shit. You are like junkie who know the drugs will eventually kill him, but he still choose literally the worst option.

Have a bad day. You clearly want it.

>>18673493
Three words femanon:
Enema.
Lube.
Cowgirl.

It is just tighter hole, easier to get stds, easier to hurt you. Dont allow him to take charge no matter what. You have to get used and strech yourself very slowly unless you enjoy bleeding. Make him wear condom.

>appeal
Boys are brainwashed by porn. On video it lools kinky, forbidden pleasure, taboo, dirty secret, degradation, submission / domination. In reality it is mostly big hassle for little reward. Boys at least have prostate. Still some girls like it for some reason. Try it, but except dissapointment.
>>
>>18673294

bump
>>
File: e93.jpg (24KB, 680x419px) Image search: [Google]
e93.jpg
24KB, 680x419px
>>18673496
She's using you. It's a game you can never win because she won't let you win it. She's stringing you along, giving you just enough attention that you'll always come back for more, but it will always return to neglect. That's her game; to get as much from you as she can while giving you the minimum necessary to get you to do it. Cut all ties with her, focus on your new girl, and quit being a spineless, beta, pathetic excuse of an adult. Your "true love" isn't going to happen, get over it.

t. just got myself out of a similar situation that lasted about a year and a half. It happens. 15 years, though, is just disgraceful
>>
All my friends are dudes. Is it wrong that I want to make friends with girls? I'm already in a relationship, so getting laid isn't my ultimate goal. I just want more friends I'm so lonely please help me
>>
>>18673633
It's not wrong.
>>
>>18673493
Guy here.
It's degeneracy in my opinion.
>>
What does it mean when you're sitting across from a girl and her toes are pointed towards you but shes paying attention to her phone and every 2-3 minutes she grabs her hair and shifts her weight on the opposite leg
>>
>>18673640

she is bored
>>
>>18673640
>woman breathes
what does it mean???
>>
r u like otter grills
>>
Girls, how'd you end up on 4chan?
>>
>>18673931
Was told it was a terrible place that nobody should ever go to because they're all racists and shit and to any 13 year old ever "don't go there" means "definitely go there"

Eventually learned /b/'s sense of humor was the same as mine. Lurked for years before getting the courage to post with the big boys. Eventually moved onto other boards mainly bc of how fast /b/ moved. Could barely get a post in before the thread was bumped off.
>>
>>18673931
I was on Memebase and someone had posted Pixyteri on Badly Dressed or whatever it's called. In the comments someone said something about going to /cgl/ for more info about her so I did and the rest is history.
>>
Girls, what are some stories you have of annoying guys?
>>
File: tumblr_ojwmoydU0C1vsn4mao1_500.jpg (43KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojwmoydU0C1vsn4mao1_500.jpg
43KB, 500x339px
Do girls constantly feel threatened/harassed by any guy that shows an interest in them? It always feels like I'm being an ass or bothering them when I try to start a conversation.
>>
>>18673957
Do the random guys who add me on Facebook count?
>>
Girls, why don't you create memes? Are you not funny?
You have 10 seconds to tell me a meme created by a girl.
>>
>>18673995
All the good memes are created anonymously anyway
>>
>>18673971
I don't, unless you're doing something that is harassing or threatening.

A conversation isn't either of things provided it's not in a dark alley at night and/or you're not talking to me about what you'd like to do with my corpse.

This stuff is mostly common sense.
>>
>>18673957
My favorite was the really autistic dude that pulled me out of fucking work (I did stock in the back, not even on the sales floor) to ask me on a date and I was like "dude my job performance is based on how many boxes I unpack in an hour and you pulling me out to the floor just cost me at least 2 boxes so now my boss is gonna get pissy."

He had his chance to ask me out before work and pussied out (not that it would have changed the answer anyway)
>>
>>18673971
Not unless you're predatory about it. If you accept no for an answer you're fine, and if you don't back them into corners either physically or socially when you express your interest.
>>
Since leaving home 2.5yrs ago I've been in 3 relationships, without being single for longer than maybe 2mo. I feel like I depend on these relationships a lot to make me happy since I don't have friends and these guys are the center of my universe, for a time.
I feel bad because I wish to be in a longer term committed relationship yet I grow resentment, ending it each time. 3 might not be a good sample size but I feel pessimistic, maybe I need to be single for a while and make actual friends? But I've recently been hanging out with a guy that I like very much and I'm fairly certain he likes me too. So conflicted.
>>
File: PrisonWincott4.jpg (13KB, 197x246px) Image search: [Google]
PrisonWincott4.jpg
13KB, 197x246px
>>18673292
this anon here..
as an update to the advice given here..
>>18673310
watched movies at her place tonight, afterwards during the silence following the credits i dropped a little spaghetti telling her i really liked hanging out with her and that she makes me smile. this was fucking torture for me to do and i'm pretty sure she could see that, but she did leave me with a hug (which is more than either of us had done thus far) and said she was looking forward to seeing me again.
possible we're both just pretty shy and this is solid progress, or did i blow it and end up in awkward hug friendzone?

give it to me straight boys and girls
>>
Why is being a nice guy so heavily stigmatized. I don't try to be overly nice or anything, it's just who I am. I do fine with girls and he most recent one said that was one of her favorite things about me, how nice I was.

So is this a bad thing? Why does being nice get so much hate?
>>
File: 1503917629432.jpg (155KB, 620x408px) Image search: [Google]
1503917629432.jpg
155KB, 620x408px
Girls.

I'd like to know about some universal or fairly common tells that girls have when they are interested in the opposite sex. The ones I know are

>seeks physical contact
>plays with hair
>dilated pupils (?)

But I want to better clarify whether a girl is just being friendly or flirting.

Here's the thing. I can usually tell pretty easily, I've dodged a few bullets, and I do understand that girls are naturally flirty sometimes, but there's this one girl that's giving me the weirdest signals at work. And it's fucking frustrating, because I haven't had that many lone interactions with her. So I'm confused.

I'd like to clarify that I'm perfectly aware that there's a really big chance that she's just being friendly because she's friendly, or just enjoys my company for some reason without being romantically interested in me. This is not a problem, and I'm not overtly invested or obsessed with her.

I'm gonna ask her out to lunch tomorrow anyway, but I'm posting out of curiosity. Also, I don't really have anyone to talk about it right now, so you guys are the next best thing I guess.
>>
Should men be stoic?
>>
>>18674117
Being genuinely nice doesn't get hate. Being a self-proclaimed Nice Guy™ is what gets hate.

The difference is people who are genuinely nice aren't being nice solely because they think it will get them a gf. They just are, without the expectation of gain.

Nice Guys treat niceness like it's a favour they're doing for you. You owe them a date or sex because they were nice to you, and if you say no you're a fucking bitch.

Also, niceness in general is not a defining or unique trait. If being a nice guy is literally your only positive quality you're pretty boring at best.
>>
How do I get a 4/10 gf to stroke my ego for me?
>>
>>18674174
Not in the actual sense of the word.
>>
>>18674174
No. Emotional constipation is for cowards.
>>
>>18674117
Being nice is fine. Being a Nice Guy is not.

Why do guys have such a hard time with this?
>>
>>18673640

Obviously a secret woman code anon. She wants the D
>>
File: 1496709970593.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1496709970593.png
25KB, 669x514px
>>18674212
Be real here, the whole nice guy/Nice Guy shit is horrible terminology.

>How dare you mix up me calling you a Nice Guy when I just said you're a nice guy!
>>
>>18674257
>what is context
Everyone knows what a Nice Guy is and only a moron would confuse being told that they're nice for being told that they're a Nice Guy.
>>
>>18674270
>It was wrong of me to say I hate poor minorities. I meant I hate Poor Minorities! Poor Minorities is a category I made up that includes only poor minorities who complain about poverty or racism.

>No, wait! I can be even more charitable! A poor minority is only a Poor Minority if their compaints about poverty and racism come from a sense of entitlement. Which I get to decide after listening to them for two seconds. And If they don’t realize that they’re doing something wrong, then they’re automatically a Poor Minority.

>I dedicate my blog to explaining how Poor Minorities, when they’re complaining about their difficulties with poverty or asking why some people like Paris Hilton seem to have it so easy, really just want to steal your company’s money and probably sexually molest their co-workers. And I’m not being unfair at all! Right? Because of my new definition! I know everyone I’m talking to can hear those Capital Letters. And there’s no chance whatsoever anyone will accidentally misclassify any particular poor minority as a Poor Minority. That’s crazy talk! I’m sure the “make fun of Poor Minorities” community will be diligently self-policing against that sort of thing. Because if anyone is known for their rigorous application of epistemic charity, it is the make-fun-of-Poor-Minorities community!

http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/

It's shit awful terminology.
>>
File: 1394595393499.jpg (32KB, 372x358px) Image search: [Google]
1394595393499.jpg
32KB, 372x358px
>>18674257
>second date with a girl i met on tinder
>back at my place and she wants to do some shit
>wants to blow me
>have been out all day, haven't showered, know its probably gonna smell a little and taste bad
>explain to her awkwardly and painfully about why its not a good idea
>after a pause she just says "i'm not picky"
>"alright but all the same, i'm gonna go wash up a little"
>she says "wow you're a true gentleman"
>hide my cringe and all the correlated memories of fedoras and 'nice guys'
>best blowjob i've ever had
>but still cringe at remembering her calling me a 'true gentleman'
>>
>>18674174
Yes

>>18674202
Not what it's about.

>Words that everyone once used are now obsolete, and so are the men whose names were once on everyone's lips: Camillus, Caeso, Volesus, Dentatus, and to a lesser degree Scipio and Cato, and yes, even Augustus, Hadrian, and Antoninus are less spoken of now than they were in their own days. For all things fade away, become the stuff of legend, and are soon buried in oblivion. Mind you, this is true only for those who blazed once like bright stars in the firmament, but for the rest, as soon as a few clods of earth cover their corpses, they are 'out of sight, out of mind.' In the end, what would you gain from everlasting remembrance? Absolutely nothing. So what is left worth living for? This alone: justice in thought, goodness in action, speech that cannot deceive, and a disposition glad of whatever comes, welcoming it as necessary, as familiar, as flowing from the same source and fountain as yourself.
>>
>>18673995
Memes are funny?
>>
My girlfriend is currently succeeding in life while I'm not. We've been together coming up on 4 years now and fell in love at the beginning of college. I'm a straight A student and she's a B student, and for much of college I was the one "on top". Now that we've graduated, I'm sitting at home without a job barely scraping together creative writing projects while she starts teaching next week. Meanwhile she's spent the last two years kicking ass health-wise, dropping about 10 pounds from 150 to 140 and getting increasingly fit, while I've only been going to the gym 2 months and haven't lost any weight, gaining very mediocre muscles in my arms (I can now reliably curl 40 pounds, woopdiedoo) while still being over 200 lbs.

At what point will she outgrow me and leave?
>>
>>18674299
If you want to start exercising you absolutely need to start with walks. Go on Google maps and find a 2 or 3 mile route that you do everyday. EVERY DAY.
>>
>>18674307
I usually bike about 30 minutes a day at the gym and burn off a good amount of calories but on my days off I just can't stick to a diet. I know the things I need to do to fix myself, I just have trouble actually doing them.
>>
>>18674310
Fucking walk. It'll probably take you about an hour, and you'll hate every minute of it because it's not who you are - but you're not trying to be who you are, you're trying to be better than you are.
>>
>>18674285
The oldest definition of a Nice Guy on Urban Dictionary goes back to 2009. It's not our fault that you can't pick up on a fairly commonly used slang term with context.
>>
File: 1495925294285.jpg (1MB, 2662x2662px) Image search: [Google]
1495925294285.jpg
1MB, 2662x2662px
Hey bi girls, what attracts you to other girls?

Seems like I attract far more attractive (we're talking above average to being complete hotties) and outgoing/passionate girls, while I attract particularly introverted and unattractive guys (or the occasional Chad/player). I don't necessarily identify as gay, but seeing as though I'm not really attracted to guys, I wonder sometimes if I should just date a girl. Even their personalities are more of my type.
>>
File: 1483333465897.jpg (25KB, 311x319px) Image search: [Google]
1483333465897.jpg
25KB, 311x319px
>>18674329
Cool but this clearly is not as set in stone as you like to imagine considering people frequently ask questions about women and nice guys. You can try to pin it on me but I wasn't the one asking why girls don't like them.

The whole "girls like bad boys" thing runs parallel to this and you'd be hard pressed to argue that belief isn't at least somewhat widespread.
>>
Question for boys and girls, how do I respond to " I need a pounding" I'm not good at talking sexy
>>
>>18674367
Where and When?
>>
>>18674367
"I'll take you to McDonalds and get you a quarter pounder"
>>
>>18674371
>>18674372
Haha these are good, any more?
>>
>>18674367
"Do I look like a currency exchange kiosk? Go back to England"
>>
Girls help

Texting this grill on tinder, managed to get her number pretty soon.

I basically asked her for a date (go for a coffee or walk her dog with her) but she said the dog isn't with her at the moment, it's with her mom. She still seemed stoked to go, but she didn't say anything else about the coffee.
Whenever I text her she texts right away, literally within minutes, however she never initiates.

Should I ask again? Or am I just a side bitch.

TLDR. Girl is super responsive but not sure if I should ask her out a second time.
>>
I am 21, I just found this 18yo qt. She is a 5'9 blonde blue eyed, very inteligent girl from a rich family. She really loves me, she would do anything i tell her. We have done it 4 times during the first week together. It seems nearly perfect. It is my first relationship though and i do not know what to do next. We keep texting and going out but i am not sure what am i supposed to do. It is the point of relationship where she got what she has been dreaming of and i feel under pressure to live up to her expectations. Sometimes i feel like i would rather stay home so i wouldnt need to go through these stressful feelings.
Just months ago i was a depressed guy with sucide thoughts. I always imagined a nice relationship would be the ultimate heal. Anyone has been through something similar? It only needs time maybe.
Thanks
>>
>>18674367
Just repeat their own words if you don't know what to say..

"You do need a pounding, don't you you slut?"
>>
Men, what is your favourite way to have your ego stroked?
>>
>>18673450
there was this thread on leddit recently about a lesbian airbnb host couple who had an millionaire arab guest

the poster goes on to say how creepy and disgusting he was, he bought them wine, """forced""" them to hang out with him, """forced""" them to watch a movie with them, """forced""" a foot massage on one of them while her girlfriend watched and she admits he did all this while they just went along with it and """couldn't say no""". The girl ended up calling her fucking father to come by and pretend they made plans.

It's hilarious, go look it up. Some women don't know what the fuck they want or even what they're doing.

The arab guy almost made his way into a threesome with 2 lesbians all because they were too """creeped out""" to say no.

the poster claimed it was cultural conditioning and that they were too nice to reject him lol, who knows. i've found that women tend to do this shit just to get away from being responsible for anything while satisfying their wants, i dunno
>>
>>18674415
Just being complimented would be nice, genuine compliments from the opposite sex can be a rare thing.
>>
>>18674415
Personally? You want to do stuff with me/be around me
>>
My roommate is kind of a piece of shit but she's really nice to me and we get along, so how am i supposed to deal with the fact that she's got a bf but keeps crying about another dude(who also has a gf) she keeps hanging out with and flirting with. Then she cries to me about how she should stop, but that she's on the rocks with her bf and the other dude is 'such a greatguy' and his 'gf is so nice' so she feels bad. But not bad enough i guess. Seriously it's against everything i stand for.

but we're in the same major in a tiny school and , I don't get how she can seem so nice to people then do this. How can people be such pieces of shit and do this crap to each other????

Guess i just wanted to rant but i feel like i am the crazy one here? Is this normal? are most people just pieces of shit?
>>
>Girls
Is 28 yo man too old to propose to you?
>>
>>18673907
yes.

>>18673957
like the one that we had great sex with, but kept on fucking apping me every 30 seconds the next day about how great it was, and so i gave up responding after the first 5 mins, and he still kept messaging me with the same pace for days. i even told him that i was to busy for that shit and that we should just meet up again. like get a life.

>>18674173
eye contact

>>18674401
yeah, or maybe write something like... would have been cool to walk the dog, but if you're up for going for a coffee, let me know

>>18674450
what is the definition of girls again? either way, you're a bit younger than me, so no lol

>>18674447
yes, people are shit
>>
File: 1459294935242.jpg (61KB, 468x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459294935242.jpg
61KB, 468x720px
>>18674447
>How can people be such pieces of shit and do this crap to each other????
I suspect most people have never actually bothered to define what's good and evil, because then they can pretend morality is much more flexible and weasel their way around shitty actions. She understands she should stop what she's doing, but she's trying to find a way around that even if it runs on faulty logic.

Honestly if I was in your position I'd tell them not to talk to me about it unless they wanted my unfiltered opinion, which people learn to either appreciate or hate.
>>
So...

... I kinda have a thing for married women. I've been approached by them in the past, and had to turn them down because I didn't want that.

But seeing as they kept arising, I eventually thought "fuck it".

Thoughts? Am I a terrible man?
>>
>>18674482
Kind of. You shouldn't be a home-wrecker. But, most women who are TRYING to fuck outside of their marriage are already trying to sabotage it in other ways. For all you know, she's trying to get with you to get back at her husband for cheating.

No matter how you slice it, your responsibility in the issue is dwarfed by hers, and as long as you don't personally know the dude whose wife you're fucking then there's not much moral dilemma on your part.
>>
>>18674482
I've had this thought before and been in your position. If people want to cheat, they'll do it. The person it's with doesn't matter. I got with a girl that was engaged since I figured if not with me, then she'll find someone else. And wouldn't you know what happened next? The engagement fell apart and she listed off everyone she cheated with. I was one of 7 others.

So my thought since then has been "it's going to happen anyway, so why not me?".
>>
>>18674482
If you're actively pursuing married women, then yes. If you're being pursued then still yes, but slightly less.
>>
>>18673299
To hold a good job you kind of have to cultivate a certain guarded personality that isn't particularly attractive. Whereas with shit jobs you can often pretty much just run your mouth. Guys with shit jobs are just more natural.
>>
Anyone
when is a good time to go in for the first kiss, we've had 2 dates now and known each other for a few months?
>>
>>18674174
Look at /r9k/ to see guys that aren't.
>>
I've got a coworker, who I have a crush on. Every time I think about her, I get butterflies in my stomach. We usually talk for hours and hours and she shares everything personal in her life with me, I'm the only one at work she completely trusts. How do I get her interested in me?
>>
Why does every girl I meet sit on their phone all day, it makes me more annoyed than anything. Last gf used to just sit on her phone all the time, I had a go at her for doing it at a restaurant and she said it's what her and all her friends do.

Last 2 girls I was screwing do the same thing, why do people have no respect.
>>
>>18674581
My boyfriend sometimes does it that too.

Phones are addicting and people are rude. If it happens, I just tell him "Hey, no phone when we're out together, please".
>>
>>18674524
Either during your next date, depending on what the date is, or at the end of it.
>>
File: mpv-shot0150.jpg (144KB, 826x575px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0150.jpg
144KB, 826x575px
Girls:
What would be a good pillow talk topics?
>>
>>18674632
Depends on what kind of couple you are.
It can either be something about your relationship (memories you share, how much you appreciate each other, how great sex was), something about yourself/her (memories or personal things) or something completely unrelated.

Just avoid topics that could make you particularly angry or agitated.

My boyfriend often talks to me about the things he studies (mathematics, physics, astronomy) and I just cuddle up next to him and sleep.
>>
What to do after a long relationship, I can't imagine the idea of another relationship but I feel lonely. I have never really been interested in one night stands but I'm horny.
>>
>>18674708
>I have never really been interested in one night stands but I'm horny.
How do you know? It might be a one night stand but also turn out to be a long term thing.
>>
>>18674112
Ask her on date dingus. Attempt handholding while walking aroubd town or something.

>>18674173
You ask them on date and they accept. Wow that was easy.

>>18674299
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html
>>>/fit/ sticky
Girl wont leave you as long as you treat her right, dont show any insecurities you have just written here and have some common future with her.

>>18674333
Lesbian relationships are often very abusive and unstable ones. But for all means go and try date some girl.
>she cant even make you pregnant

>>18674401
Just tell her you dont want to date her dog, but her and promise her ice cream if she will agree. Dont be afraid to joke around or flirt.

>>18674404
Keep dating, talking and fucking her. Everything else will solve itself eventually.

>>18674415
Can you do this for me please? Thank you, what would i do without you.
Your dick is so big. Do you work out? Why are you so sexy? Tldr almost anything will pass. Just do it randomly so we think it is geniue and not forced or part of your manipulation game.

>>18674450
Your sperm will be able to make a baby without problem up to 50 easily. And as long as you can hold a job, you still have enough time until expiration date.
>inb4 no kids wanted
Then why would you marry?

>>18674524
Try handholding in public first. Rule of thumb is to ask for kiss at the end of date in playful joking way.

>>18674530
Ask her on date.

>>18674581
Her phone is more entertaining than you. The problem is not the phones, but you.

>>18674708
Stay single for a while, deal with libido via fapping and try online dating or social events you hate when you will grow tired of fapping.
>>
>>18674005
Shitty excuse, sis.

>>18674297
>no sense of humor
This proves that women aren't funny.
>>
File: FmYjcHV.gif (1024KB, 218x228px) Image search: [Google]
FmYjcHV.gif
1024KB, 218x228px
Question for girls
What the fuck is wrong with me ?
Little backstory : 21y/o kissless virgin, not bad looking, not super hot either (I think), I started a SSRI treatment a year ago for depression/OCD/about 700 kinds of anxiety that I had suffered from for about 5 years,so yeah I started opening up a lot, and now I'm very comfortable around people (guys and girls alike), I've even been told by some that I'm smart and funny, the problem is that as soon as a girl starts showing interest in me, I just can't act and seal the deal, seriously I become legitimately retarded, I ended up in a bed with another girl, did nothing, another girl I was talking to sent me a photo of her 'tattoos' basically showing me half her tits, and wanted to show me another pic of her new bikini, did nothing. It's not that I don't understand clues or anything, but then what is it ? I kind of am afraid of rejection/being told no, but then again, it's not like I want to marry these girl, if they tell me no, I will survive it, shit I even started wondering if I wasn't gay haha, I need advice pls.
>>
>>18674632
>sex (you just had, you want to have, fantasies...)
>the future (starting a family, traveling together, how it would be to have been together for a long time)
>what you like about each other
>things you look forward to in your own lives (not couple related)
>cute childhood memories
>favorite books/movies and why they touched you so much

Anything positive and personal.
>>
>>18674839
Ultimately you can best answer this question with soul searching, but some options are that you are afraid of the "messiness" of really getting involved (not being able to control the outcome, having to open up and make yourself vulnerable), indeed fear of rejection (if these emotional hang ups are strong, they can pop up even when rationally there isn't much to lose), perhaps fear of the implications of sex like the nudity and intimacy or feeling pressure to perform...
>>
File: keeLq36_d.jpg (52KB, 432x707px) Image search: [Google]
keeLq36_d.jpg
52KB, 432x707px
Is this weird/dysfunctional?

If I want to get back with an ex I just ignore relationships in general and focus myself, and hanging out with my friends

If I don't want to get back with an ex I make increasingly beta attempts to get them back until they stop talking to me. Then I feel hurt enough by not talking to them that I get over them and regret our whole relationship, then use it as am excuse to boot them and all of our shared friends from my life. I think I've basically goaded half my exes into thinking I'm a weirdo and breaking contact, then took it as proof that we never had anything and they deserve to be entirely cut from my life afterward.

Usually the girls I #2 feel scammed if they meet up with me a few months/years later because I'm doing amazing but their last memory is me acting desperate and needy. Oh well if you liked me why did you leave me/make me want to leave you is my thought.

Should I stop doing this? It seems kind of stupid and hurtful to me, but I don't really know why I started doing it.
>>
>>18673995
Agree with both comments. I rarely find memes funny. Sometimes it's actually clever, most of the time it's "REMEMBER THIS THING WE LAUGHED ABOUT? HAVE ANOTHER!"
Not my thing.
>>
I'm not really attracted to guys, I wonder sometimes if I should just date a girl.
>>
>>18674857
>>18674333
I made a big post that I somehow fucking deleted. This is what I get for using quick reply with adblock and copypasting into the actual reply box. Goddamn.

I like pretty much every kind of healthy girl. Girls are great.
Attractive girls tend to be outgoing, outgoing girls are the ones who are willing to hit on other girls.
There are girls who are bitter about bicurious girls who use them as "training wheels" before "deciding that they are straight." Be cautious. However, you could also use your honesty to weed out those girls, because some of them are just bitter about the fact that bi girls have a lot more opportunities to find S/Os that they are compatible with AND who are sexually attracted to them.
>>
>>18674333
Not sure if I count because I have never yet (though more because of bad timing/not reciprocating than because I never wanted to) been with a girl and am definitely leaning towards men. But I do have a lesbian friend and two friends who are bi and heavily leaning towards women so I will weigh in what they say about it.

For both of them, ease of communication/natural understanding is a big factor. They say that it is easier to fight in a healthy manner with women and to provide emotional support and so on, because women are much better trained at emotional sensitivity and picking up the little details (because friends and family will expect more of this from them than from men). Both said that with men they have occasionally struggled with "dead fish" conversations where they want to discuss an issue in the relationship and he just sits there going "okay" "I don't know" "I guess" and not speaking up with a perspective on how to address it. That women are just more ready to jump in and tackle stuff like that.

Second factor is sex. Most young men to a more or less extent think that sex is getting a boner, getting her wet enough to penetrate, fucking, done. With two women sex is inherently more all over the place, less rigidly defined. There is more "foreplay" aka just relishing in being horny and attracted to each other and not worrying about an orgasm primarily.

Thirdly I have heard from even more women dating women that it is easier in their experience to find a woman who really wants you for who you are and doesn't try to pigeonhole you into [the quirky nerdy girlfriend] or [the closet nympho girlfriend] or whatever... but just sees you as your own person. Have to say that I never felt like I had this issue with a man but for what it's worth.

Obviously not all F/F relationships are perfect by a long shot and even disregarding personal dynamics, it can bring complexities and issues of its own. But these are the things I heard most raving about.
>>
>>18674839
You are just scared to step out from comfort zone. Very common. Decide for yourself what you really want from your life and then act like it.

Also if you are in bed with some girl and dont attempt at least cuddling, the girl will rightfully thinks you are gay.

>>18674852
Post doesnt make sense. But yes, you should never attempt to date your exes. You broke with them for a reason.

>>18674892
How can boys ever compete? Nah, good post femanon. Now i will worry not even about other boys, but even girls who could cuck me.
:-D
>>
>>18674852
Keep in mind that if you act crazy with exes, it will likely get around to other girls that you could date.
>>
>>18674581
I second this
>>18674584
>"Hey, no phone when we're out together, please".

I'm assuming having "a go at her for doing it at a restaurant" means that you got annoyed and upset. If you haven't established an expectation of no phones, immediately getting mad isn't a good idea. Calmly and politely ask her to please put it away.
People have different ideas of what's rude and what's respect. Part of a relationship is being able to communicate these things to each other, rather than assume that you can read each others' minds.
>>
This girl at work is constantly harassing me. She makes fun of how I look, walk, dress, and she physically assaults me. My other co worker told me that she likes me. This is a crazy way of showing that you like someone. What should I do? I dread showing up to work today
>>
>>18674982
First of all confront her, tell her you don't think its cute how she treats you, and that if she lays a hand on you again physically you will retaliate in self defense.

Secondly, report her to your fucking boss. She's creating a hostile work environment. If your boss calls you a pussy and tells you to man up, find a new job.
>>
>>18674969
This was nice to read. And how old are you?
>>
>>18675001
>>18674982
Oh should note, record everything too. So you can sue later, especially if you're gonna follow through with that self defense threat. Have a dense record of the assaults to show your boss and possibly lawyers/judges.
>>
>>18674982
Are you single? Smile at her and ask for her number. It will be fun wild ride.
>>
Girls, from what age would you cinsider a guy weird for being still a virgin?
>>
>>18675016
From certain age it is clear you wanted to be virgin. Now stop asking stupid questions and go ask some girls on date online or offline.
>>
>>18675005

Thanks. I want to report her to hr but she just going to tell them that I sexually assaulted her, I pushed her when she grabbed my hair. I never hit a woman before but I just really want to beat the shit out of her
>>
>>18675012

I'm not single, she knows this. She has my number but I blocked hers.
>>
>>18675027
Does she have evidence? Then she has no case. Word of mouth does not bode well in court.
Thats why you film everything. Second she starts shit up whip out your phone, start filming.
>>
>>18675027
>>18675041
Shit and also, who's the better employee there? You or her? If it's not you then fucking be better at your job, if it is tell them flat out, she's making it difficult for me to work here, do you want me to work here or not? Do something about it or I'll walk.
>>
>>18675041
I have my work notebook that she defaced as evidence, cell phones are not allowed on the floor so I my have to find a mini recorder or something.
>>
>>18675045
She's the better employee actually. I'm looking for another job right now, if I didn't have a shit ton of bills to pay I would quit.
>>
Deleted my post because it was meanspirited and immature, wishing all the best for everyone
>>
>>18675046
Yeah cell phones aren't allowed on the floor in any fucking workplace, doesn't mean every single one of the employees has one on them anyway.

Def sue her for the notebook, if you can prove she was the one who defaced it. If not still use it to prove she's causing a disturbance to the workplace and defacing (company?) property.
>>
>>18675048
No idea which post it was, but glad you learned something from /adv/ lol
>>
If I asked a girl who was really busy to hang out with me every 1-2 weeks or so, would that get annoying? I'm trying to ask this really awesome girl on a date but everytime I do she says she's really busy and can't find time. I don't know if she knows I like her. Is she just letting me down softly?
>>
>>18675048
There was no reason to delete that post. Everyone agreed with you that niggers should be lynched.
>>
>>18675069
Yes, she is 100% letting you down softly
Rule of thumb anon, if you try and make a date, if she is genuinely busy she will reschedule it herself.

>"Hey anon wanna go on a date friday?"
>"Oh man I have to work friday, is saturday ok for you?"
>"Sure lets do saturday"

VS
>"Hey anon want to go on a date saturday?"
>"Oh.. Uhhh I have to work. Sorry"

Very different things right? If she was genuinely interested she would WANT to go on a date with you too and therefore try and make it happen. If she's deflecting you with "I'm busy" and nothing else, she's not interested. Move on, quit bugging her.
>>
>>18675086
Yeah you're right. I tried, I should let it go. Thanks for being straight with me.
>>
>>18675069
Girl will go on date with you no matter what if she really wants you. The sad fact is that not many girls actually want to date you anon. Good luck and ask her on date already. If she will evade question with
>no time
ask her directly when she will have time for you. And once she answers you sonething like next month, you got your answer, she doesnt want to date you at all.
>>
>>18675088
No problem man, I say it for your own good.
Even if she was interested in you, why put so much effort into someone who won't put any effort back, you know?
I've been in your shoes but from a slightly different angle, only getting contacted by a handful of guys when they want a booty call, but otherwise ignoring all my texts and messages when they aren't horny. So I too had to learn this, don't put effort into people who don't put effort back, even if they are interested in you in some way. Better for you in the end, trust me.
>>
>>18675151
The answer to "when will you have time?" if she's not interested will undoubtedly be "I don't know"
Saying "next month" just means she has to do this all over again next month, they'll never give you any specific time if they aren't interested.
>>
>>18675069

Sorry, Anon, but she'll never find the time. Yes, she is letting you down softly now but it would get annoying because you're not taking the hint.
>>
girls, how much do you care for what the guy actually says when texting? Sometimes I feel like it's more about making that notification pop up so you know he's thinking about you or something like that
>>
>>18675088

Buck up, you had the balls to ask her out. It sucks you got shot down, but you gave it the good ole college try.
>>
Do girls find late 20s virgin men disgusting? If yes, should I just give up looking for relationship?
>>
File: tumblr_nmd4hzTKdc1s1fw7yo1_500.png (113KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmd4hzTKdc1s1fw7yo1_500.png
113KB, 500x281px
>>18675168
Think about irl conversations, does anyone actually enjoy small talk? No.
People don't enjoy text based small talk either. If he doesn't have anything significant to say to me, I'd likely just ignore the text. If all I ever get is "Hey whats up" "Cool" "Haha yeah" from him I'm going to become painfully uninterested in conversing.

You're right that you want to keep your name in her mind, but you also have to actually start a conversation, not just pic related
>>
>>18675210
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.
>>
>>18675212
I'm not that insecure of being a virgin, most people gives me a surprising look for being a virgin since I'm at least 5/10 at best and it shouldn't be that hard for me to look for a relationship.

I asked out of curiosity what women generally think.
>>
>>18675212

so what's the holy graal that makes you avoid developing this complexes?

basically once you got one of them you are doomed to be a turn off

>tfw your hatred towards women is justified because they ruined your future life
>>
>>18675210

Don't give up. There's lots of things that go into a relationship, not just sex. Sexual needs can be fulfilled if your partner can clearly communicate her desires, and if you're paying attention to her cues. You might spooge in five seconds your first time, but like anything else sex takes practice.
>>
>>18675229
>sex takes practice.

And the good way to start practicing is to masturbate daily... right?
>>
>>18675230

yes, getting a job takes experience, too
>>
>>18672341
kek
>>
>>18672374
iirc humor is a tool that males use to help seduce women so it's not generally seen in non-masculine women.

If you want a good female comedian try Kathleen Madigan btw
>>
Femanons who talk to other girls, what percentage of girls would you say are more interested in finding a long-term relationship/husband than 1-night stands with hot guys?

It's strange because I grew up hearing about how men were the ones who just wanted sex and women were the ones looking for long-term, but I'm starting to think that's not the case. Sexual liberation has done more harm than good imo
>>
>>18675222
no because it works both ways, confidence is a turn-on. se when you get one of those complexes you just don't have it because feeling good about yourself will automatically make you look better
>>
>>18675270

yes, but sooner or later she'll see the truth
>>
>>18675275
what truth? literally all you need to attract most females is to be confident when you interact with them and in your behaviour in general. there's no reason for anyone to believe that he's not attractive enough because that's exactly when you stop being attractive
>>
If I try to use okcupid for dating and I list my height as 5'6 will I not find any girls interested ?
>>
>>18675286

I'm >>18675286

And.. you're right on this, I know from experience. When I go out I'm like an actor, but I ave also a deep shyness written in me. Part from bad experiences from my teens, and part is deeply rooted in my personality. I can be attractive, but you know how women are: they are always testing you. So they spot somehow my shyness and constanty try to frame me. They are really harsch with me, more than with other people that I know (of course I'm not the only one being in troubles). So It costs me a lot of fatigue to me, it's like a sport performance to mount on the right confidence and to be in a place where I'm attractive. But you know, for me sex and love should be a natural thing, and so I rapidly lose interest in a female who doesn't trust me and would never be attracted by me no matter what, for who I really am.

I tell you: last time I behaved like an olympics athlete. I sorted my shit out, and I was deeply concentrated. I managed to go on for 4 fucking years. At the end I loosened up and she spotted me: she lost interest and after 3 months dumped me for another guy, screaming at me that I was a liar, and that I scummed her. Seems legit but also seemed painful to me.

Sad thing is that women, in some way, want to crush people who are shy or fragile. It is like a primal instinct. That's why in the first place I wanted to be gay, but my biology is well and done, I'm straight: I find that co-operation, empathy, mutual support, teamwork, are more of a male thing.

God help me.
>>
>>18674856
But I thought girls liked memes? Are you just an exception?
GIRLS, do you like memes or not?
>>
>>18675319
>so I rapidly lose interest in a female who doesn't trust me and would never be attracted by me no matter what, for who I really am.

Yeah, who you "really are" is a petty man that blames the whole female gender for your failed interactions.

Word of advice: You are the only common denominator in all your interactions. If no one wants to give you a chance, it's because you are probably not worth it.

And no, I'm not talking about shyness. People can work with shyness. You sound like the kind of person that just doesn't want to own up to his shit and prefers to blame others. That's a deal breaker for most people with self respect.
>>
File: 1504191651651.jpg (41KB, 502x474px) Image search: [Google]
1504191651651.jpg
41KB, 502x474px
I'm slowly getting more comfortable with the idea of dating after a pretty brutal breakup back in May 2016.

I'm a month away from 27, I have a decent career, I'm set to inherit a lot of money and land, I've made some awesome crypto investments. I work out a lot, hike, bike, etc. Girls have said I'm handsome.

Is this picture remotely accurate? Am I fucked at finding someone attractive that actually loves me? I thought I had that in the past but damn that imploded spectacularly, so I have trouble believing it is real.
>>
>>18675345

Have you tried getting back into the game? Or are you just looking for excuses before even trying?
>>
>>18675348
I've given it a few shots but it never felt right. Mostly club type stuff with friends. I could definitely score a lay or two if I kept at that but it's not what I want.
>>
>>18675332

You are wrong this time, I own my shit and I know myself to the point that I have some girlfriends and some friends. This is my best field of interaction.

But I cannot change the tastes of people or their primal instincts, I can only defend myself from them with a sort of mental aikido: it's not worthy to be crushed if they would be offended if I offer X and they want Y.

I don't think there is any need to change myself as soon as I have a job and SOs in my life. I've had for 4 long years a bitch who didn't respect me, and it has been a useless effort in the end.

And also change your words. I'm not worthy as a male, in a relationship, because women don't like shy guys. I'm worthy as a human being.

Also see... I'm not blaming anyone. I'm only trying to describe how things are.

If I were blaming someone, I would have been saying "hey women are wrong, maybe they should like me". No. They are free to like what the fuck they are prone to like. It's not their problem. I respect them anyway.
>>
Why is there such a stigma around being with girls that aren't skinny? I've come to the realization lately that my type is cute chubby girls, and fat girl were always made fun of by friends in high school and to a lesser extent college. I shouldn't have to feel bad about going on a date with a girl that is more out of shape than I am, yet people say things like oh you could do better than her.

Any input on this? I like what I like and people shouldn't shame others for just being themselves
>>
>>18675355
>I respect them anyway.

>Sad thing is that women, in some way, want to crush people who are shy or fragile.

>I find that co-operation, empathy, mutual support, teamwork, are more of a male thing.
>>
>>18675356
I think it's because fat girls are seen as unattractive and thus they are perceived as low-hanging fruit. Anyone can have them because they can't afford to be choosy with their partners. Now I'm not saying that it is like this, but that's probably what people think. Anyway, feel free to not care about their opinions. People will judge you for anything. Just do whatever makes you happy.
>>
>>18675363

In which way these statements are unrespectful?
>>
>>18675368

Tell me if I'm wrong: In those statements you are saying:

All women are out to hurt shy people. And only men can have real empathy and offer real companionship.

Did I get it right?
>>
>>18675383

You're almost there.

I meant that men are more prone to empathy and teamwork. And I said that women are out to crush, change and reframe shy people as soon as they try to offer themselves as companions (in a romantic or sexual relationship).

If you aren't this fucked up and shy you'll probably have a great time with women, but never expect them to support you all life long. If you fall, they'll be there for a while, and then say goodbye. More or less like a cat. And I respect cats.

Only person in life I really want to die, is that whore of my mother.
>>
>Have sex with a girl, fall for her, want a relationship, she doesn't, we stop talking, i can't stop thinking about her, i know she's been seeing some other guy
>The other guy is pretty bro tier though , doesn't know what i had with the girl he is flirting/maybe fucking and we hang out and workout together

Is it a bad idea to hang out with this guy? I mean i have cut off most contact with the girl.
>>
>>18675393
>More or less like a cat. And I respect cats.
Not that anon, but it's actually amazing how similar women are to cats and dogs are to men. Cats are these selfish creatures who only look out for themselves and dogs are loyal companions who can love you unconditionally.
>>
>>18675393
>I meant that men are more prone to empathy and teamwork. And I said that women are out to crush, change and reframe shy people as soon as they try to offer themselves as companions (in a romantic or sexual relationship).

That's bollocks. You said "want to crush people who are shy or fragile.", not people that offer themselves as companions.

>Only person in life I really want to die, is that whore of my mother.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this is not bait for a second. Go to a therapist. You have deep seated issues.

And you lack a lot of empathy if you can't see what's insulting about your post.
>>
>>18675405

Yes I implied the sexual frame but I was unprecise, I have to admit.

I've been in therapy for 5 years. A therapy that I asked to be directed towards an acceptation of who I am, to develope the courage to come as I really am. I didn't want to pshyche me up to go in bars talking with ladies, or to set up life goals. In the end, I feel I have a more integer and solid Self, and this feels great.

Regarding the insults: let's put it this way. I love science. I see women like homo sapiens sapiens with a vagina. If they behave like nazis against people who cares so much about their boundaries, but still want to have sex with them (oh, what an offence) I want to say it till someone kills me. It is not an insult, from my point of view. It is my vision of reality based on the fact that we're animals with our own behaviour.
>>
>>18675345
Obviously as you age it will be harder to find a good looking girl who doesn't have any major baggage and is single.
Anyway, it is not impossible and you can always date younger.
>>
>>18675417
>but still want to have sex with them (oh, what an offence)

Yeah, I never mentioned sex, or how wanting to have sex was offensive. I think you are having an imaginary discussion with someone else, because you don't adress my post at all.
>>
>>18675356
Because they are considered unattractive.

I have a pretty odd taste for guys and I always dated guys who my friends considered ugly. They made fun of me and told me to get someone hotter. I never gave half a shit and always kept going on with my life.
Do your thing and don't care.
>>
>>18675426

So now you know what is an introvert.
>>
>>18675424
Is 27-28 too young to find someone in their early 20's?

What do you mean by dating younger?
>>
>>18675431

That's not being introverted, though. That's just lacking reading comprehension. Or more likely just realizing he has no real point to make and trying to change the subject.
>>
>>18675434
>What do you mean by dating younger?
Date someone younger than you.

At 27, I'd say it is acceptable to date anyone older than 20 but I'd aim for someone 3-4 years younger tops. People closer in age are usually more compatible in the long term.
>>
>>18675443

ok ok...

>be me, fucked up personality
>people try to change you
>go to therapy because people try to change you and make you become normie
>deep scars because of this
>realize you're fine as you are
>realize it's your right
>feelsgoodtosendpeopletofuckthemselves.jpg
>start having real friends
>don't want to fit in anymore
>start to achieve things
>get self respect
>therapy ends and you're fine
>realize you've learned to defend yourself from who wants to put you an hydraulic press
>worldisyouroyster.jpg

that's it man, thanks for your time, but try to fight with someone else.
>>
A longtime friend of mine since highschool drunk texted me the other night saying she wanted to hook up. "I wanna hook up"
I texted her the morning after going "Let's not get too excited ;P" and she apologized the morning after but still wants to go out for beers tonight.

I know I'm in but, think I should play it safe or go balls to the walls?
>>
>>18675455

Projecting your feeling towards your mom towards all women means this is not true:

>therapy ends and you're fine
>>
>>18675461
Why did you shoot her down, retard?
>>
File: age difference.jpg (115KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
age difference.jpg
115KB, 612x612px
>>18675314
Dont be stupid and just try. What do you have to lose by trying it yourself apart from your virginity?

>>18675345
You are just getting close to dating peek for boys. 18 teen dumb sluts will want to fuck you just because you dont live with parents anymore, 24 will want to marry you, 30 will want to make them baby and marry you and 40 will want to ride you to feel young again. Stop being stupid and just try.
>>18675351
>club
Try something else where you will meet other people than alcoholic party sluts.
Online dating or social events you have never been to before.

>>18675356
Why do you care about what others think? Are you a bitch?

>>18675399
Nah. And dont forget to tell him you slept with her to create some new drama and to share experiences.

>>18675401
>loving unconditionally
The moment you do this your whole life will go to shit in matter of weeks. NEVER DO THAT.

>>18675434
Nope. Go ahead. Just take note to never take them seriously until they brain is developed at ~23+.

>>18675461
Are you single? Then just go on date with her.
>>
>>18671658
Do pretty much all girls in college have sex and drink?

I commute and am a virgin, don't drink, don't smoke, work out, am pretty good looking but am into stuff like games and reading.

I'm so desperately scared that I can't meet a similar girl in college. I don't mind if she's autistic. I just want someone inexperienced who I can relate to and isn't disgusting. What the hell do I need to do? It's all I want and I'm making an effort to talk to people but so few are anything like me.
>>
How do I get a conversation rolling on online dating, pretty hot looking girl messaged me saying hi on okcupid and I'm already spilling my spaghetti.
>>
Women, what are your thoughts on Pearly penile papules?
>>
>>18675523
It's pretty hard to relate to anyone if you deem certain people disgusting and don't give them a chance to be your friend. I like to stay away from generalizing statements, but you can never have too much empathy!
>>
>>18675523
No, not all college girls have sex and drink.

I'm pretty much the same as you except that I'm not a virgin anymore because I met my bf in the said college.

That being said, it's pretty difficult to tell who is a virgin because people generally don't advertise it. I certainly didn't look like one because I'm very confident, loud and outgoing. Honestly, you should probably give up on the virgin bit because it's so difficult to find out before you get involved with the girl.
>>
>>18675539
I've always low empathy unfortunately, I find it very difficult to relate to most people's problems. I think it could very well be a disorder. I'm generally pretty fair to people though, I just can't relate in any emotional manner usually.
>>
>>18675462

I'll give you credit on this, definitely. Infact I wanted therapy to continue but I hadn't the financial coverture to do so. Let's say I concentrated my efforts on topics I loved more. It's true that I'm fine as soon as my personal boundaries are safe. And this makes me an introvert in some way, not completely. Only thing I do not agree is that I'm projecting. I'm of course scared of women, but for things that happened in reality, not only to me, and not in my head.
>>
>>18675533
Anyone, I am really wondering if you care about something like that.
Are you grossed out or does it not matter at all?
>>
>>18675560
It can be hard to empathize with people, especially when your initial judgements of them are harsh. It's easy to put our judgement on others because we usually don't know what their life has been like, so it's easy to say "well they messed up their life" or "they're just a disgusting person" when it's never really that simple. Everyone's got their own experience of life, and nobody's experience is correct or incorrect. That's where like, it's hard for a poor, ugly person to see a rich, pretty person and not resent them or not feel like they shouldn't be bitching about anything because their life is so much better. But that makes it all the more important to step outside of our own world and realize that other people have their own flaws and problems. Doesn't make them bad or disgusting people, any more than our own flaws make us disgusting people
>>
>>18675566

Is English your first language? Because "projecting" doesn't imply "delusions".

I beliebe you that your mother was awful. I also believe you that you met women that treated you like dirt. But neither one of those gives you the right to put down the whole female gender, dude. That's where you are in the wrong.

And that attitude will only make it harder to interact with women in any meaningful way, because you are already expecting them to be bitches.
>>
>>18675580
If you gave me two dicks that were exactly the same except one had papules, I'd pick the one without them. But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna suck a bumpy dick if it's attached to a dude I care about, nor does it mean I'm gonna look at his bumps and internally wince. If they're there, they're there, and they're part of the guy I wanna fug
>>
>>18675582
But I can't insert myself in some people's shoes. There is no circumstance aside from threatening my life that I'd hookup for instance. I can spends days thinking about it and never relate. I can empathize with struggle or poverty but not doing drugs because it's cool. I'm not able to empathize in some cases.
>>
>>18675588
> I wanna fug
thanks sprudo, that gives me some reasurence in my digg
>>
>>18675607
I guess it's just important to realize that just because someone isn't still a virgin doesn't make them bad or wrong. Same goes for people who do drugs and drink. Some people do drugs and have sex, some people don't, but neither is superior or right. They're both just people, we're all just people living our lives, trying to glean happiness from a world that likes to try and break us down
>>
>>18675625
Been lurking, just want to throw out that the concerns about virginity lately have been coming from a popular theory going around that people (esp women) lose the ability to really bond with someone if they've slept with more people.

Not endorsing the idea, idk where I stand on it myself. But that's probably where a lot of this sudden interest in virginity comes from.
>>
>>18675625
Well, that's fine. They can do what makes them happy regardless of my feelings. But on the same note I want to be happy. That means surrounding myself with similar people. I know I won't be happy with a girl I can't relate to. I've actually tried and was miserable until I stopped talking to her.
>>
>>18675639
I feel like only surrounding yourself with people almost exactly like you would be kind of limiting yourself. Even if your friends are different from you, sometimes in big ways, there are experiences everyone's had. Everyone's had some happy moments. Everyone's had sad moments. I feel like those are the moments and aspects of people that really matter. I also feel like people who are different from you have great stories to tell, and they can help bring different perspectives that make you look at something in a totally new way. But maybe that's just my personal preference, I like the idea of different people coming together and being friends, finding things to talk about and bond over despite their differences

>>18675637
For me, I feel like 4chan's always been very interested in virginity. People often have ideas that there's only certain acceptable ways to have sex, but I'm more of the opinion that sex is as important and meaningful as the people involved make it
>>
>>18675586

No, I'm not a native english speaker, I'm learning english on my own through novels and videos.

I suppose I can stop living into stereotypes, hoping for some luck, meeting a woman who can really care for me, even if I'm not a smartass.
>>
>>18675527
What are you looking for here?
Do you think i am good enough for that?
Have i told you how nervous you make me?
What are you doing tonight? Tommorow?
Do you like ice cream? I woull buy you some if you will go on date with me, wanna?
Ok, lets meet X, give me your number so we can call each other if something changes.

Easy?

>>18675523
Stop being stupid, pick some average shy looking girl at class / campud and chat het up. At the end of said convo ask for her number nervously and smile. Then ask her on date via texting.
>>
>>18675670
>I can stop living into stereotypes

Exactly, stereotypes will not help you connect with people. And you should learn to connect with women a lot before starting to date. Start by making female friends. Share part of your life with women, and see they are not all horrible monsters.
>>
>>18675662
I get the idea, but you really have to understand that there are personality traits that dictate how much "different" they can handle. My more casual friends are very different, but the closer they get the less I can tolerate them. A long term partner is way too close for me to handle those differences, I absolutely can't remain sane in those circumstances.

>>18675671
I know, I've been improving in that regard. I think I'll be able to manage that kind of approach soon.
>>
>>18675674

Believe me, I have great connection with my girlfriends. I literally cannot stand their reframing and testing behavior when it comes to flirting interplay. But when the thing is about friendship, I'm feeling great. I even like to be friendzoned.
>>
File: IMG_5612.jpg (968KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5612.jpg
968KB, 2576x1932px
Would you suck my toldy holdy flaps?
>>
>>18675747
no you fucking normie
>>
>>18675755
suck my hairy terryfolds you son of a bitch
>>
Women:

Where is a good place to meet you? I'm in my mid 20's but out of college. Probably above average looks and all that. Smrt.

I've heard people suggest meetups and sports clubs like softball/kickball.
>>
>>18675747
I see your face here on 4chan at least for 4th time already. You always ask something utterly stupid and your tone is always insulting, mainly towards femanons. What is your level of autism, what do you want and what do you think these posts of yours will achieve?

>>18675765
Online dating.
>inb4 memes
It is a tool. Use it in certain way and you will recieve certain results.

Other than that social events you hate. Ever been to anti / pro trump demonstrstion? Concert? Dancing lessons? Nigger ghetto? Furries meet ups? Be creative.
>>
>>18671658
Girls:

I was pressed up a girl at a gig (Mac DeMarco - it was fuckin sick) by the crowd, but as I move away as it recedes she moves back in to me. Anyway, I didn't move away from it and she didn't push me away. We then "danced" together, more we danced seperately but pressed together (my crotch on her ass). Her friends asked if she was ok and she replied "yeah!". Anyway my question is was she definitely ok with it or just not wanting to tell me to fuck off?
>>
>>18675771
i have many autismo
>>
>>18675781
You were probably both drunken horny teens in a big dancing crowd at some stupid disco with shit music quality. Dont think too hard about it, you havent forced or raped anybody, stay cool.

Now answer this easy question: do you want to date/sex/marry her? Then get her number via any means and ask her to hang out with you. Try ice cream or something like netflix and chill.
>inb4 creepy
If you will be creepy, she will simply ignore your message and you both will pretend it never happened. But i bet she wants the D as much as you want the V.

>>18675795
Great explanation anon. Now try to fight your autism and explain to us what you actually want. I mean, you have ability to chat via text, right?
>>
>>18675811
It was Mac DeMarco it was peng, but yeah, I think you're right, it was just two teens (though old enough to be on this board lmao) having fun. I don't live in the city that the gig was on so I'll never see her again so that's fine too.
>>
Got a tinder date tonight. Didnt hear from her for a few days so asked yesturday if she was still down.

No reply in 24 hours. Should I even bother going? I live like 20 minutes away so not sure. I could go to the driving range if she doesnt come though.
>>
>>18675855
You can go there and once it will be clear she wont come you can try chatting up qties at that place instead.
>>
>>18675345
I'm considering the forever alone option seriously.
I have good career, though I suffer from asperger syndrome and have bad relationship with my parents.
Never been in a relationship before thus still virgin, socially awkward.

I think it's easier to live that way and shoulder my problems than roping an innocent bystander to my mess.
>>
Girls:
1. How would you feel if your bf had a fetish for your armpits?
2. How would he open such subject?
>>
Why are women as of late insisting on wearing super tight or overtly revealing clothes?
Also super short shorts that let half your ass checks show?
Also said women get triggered when a warm blooded man glances in their direction.
Decency is faux pas apparently.
Inb4 you're too old, creep, etc.
>>
>>18675949
>as of late
uwot
>>
File: 1381128053378.jpg (709KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1381128053378.jpg
709KB, 2048x2048px
>>18671707
That I'm going to have to pay for everything.

>>18672209
Personally, I'd decline too. Not nearly organized enough.

>>18672545
If I can't walk there in 10 minutes, in ldr.

>>18672700
About 3 lays.

>>18673493
The sound she makes

>>18673633
uh, go ahead.

>>18674367
"5 mins"

>>18674415
Walk 1 step behind me

>>18674524
lol

>>18675356
Its related to ones self worth. Ugly people legitimately find very attractive people less attractive than semi-attractive people. Seriously. If you thought you were better looking, you'd go for skinnier girls. Its a tell.
>>
>>18675949
Sluts gonna slut. They're either oblivious and blindly following trends or get turned on by scantiness. I don't know what you expect us to tell you, because girls who go on 4chan are not typically those kinds of girls.
>>
>>18675855
Don't just stand her up. Go. 20 minutes is not a long drive at all.
>>
>>18671707
Pretty cool.

>>18671730
Try heating things up between you and him.

As it stands now you are probably getting nowhere so why not?

>>18672209
I'd love that, desu. You gotta work for a ldr, lets make some plans and do this.

>>18672545
I'd say if you can't see each other on a whim, that's a ldr.
>>
>>18675949

who cares, they push up your testosterone levels. It's a wonderful thing.
>>
>>18673349
Time to kill yourself anon. It's shameful what you're doing. Gives all men a bad name.
>>
Ladies:

Do women genuinely look for relationships on Tinder?

Does Tinder even count as "online dating"?
>>
idk i feel like i fell out of any possibility to get laid or to get to know girls ,how they are.
my life is a mess, im a depressed mess, i tried thousand times to improve things but life just falls out of my hands

often i think maybe im culled out by nature and this is the end..

So many loosers like me i knew, and so many good things happpened to them ,but me , I'm still rotting here, and nothing happens no matter what i do... going out? futile.
Its like if my soul has cancer or some limit i cannot pass

I want to ask what am i doing wrong but its obvious you dont know the answer

how do you keep on living
what do yall think?

men or women can answer , idc
>>
>>18676032
We're meant for the caverns, amigo. We're just too good looking for this planet.
>>
>>18676032

don't give pussy the chance to make you feel like this
>>
>>18676032
<3

i don't think anything i will say is going to genuinely help... you really need a big, warm, real hug, and someone to sit down with you and listen to you.

but either way i'm gonna go and ramble, cause why not... i'm just not very religious, so i don't think there is an afterlife or next life, so i try and keep going no matter what. even if it's going to keep being a living hell, even if it's gonna get worse and worse, i'll just keep going till i am capable to carry on, cause i was given this chance, and even if i waste it in most ways, i don't want to just give it away.

i don't care if my dad terrorises me anymore, i don't care if i have to take care of my grandparents and my mom alone, i don't care if all guys use me, i don't give a shit if people at work step over me, i have this one life, and i'll just keep going, try and dodge the crap i can dodge, and swallow the things i cannot dodge.

i started writing recently, also kicked myself in the butt and started exercising, it helps with endorphins, even when everything else is just lonely and miserable.
i'm a woman, so i guess that helps, probably the only thing we're better at is survival.
>>
>>18676083

I like this girl
>>
>>18676083

32 here

goddamn you sure have been going through a lot of shit.

men are you using you?
and senpai you shouldnt endure workplace shit ,jsut leave and lash out if you can afford it.

Keep up the spirits, its good to hear of ppl who dont give up.
>>
>>18675949
Because men no longer go after women.
That's why they're dressing in scantly clothes in order to attract attention.
My roommate walks around in panties and oversized tank top
>>
>>18676133

ask yourself why men no longer go after women
>>
File: anti suicide gf.png (11KB, 401x402px) Image search: [Google]
anti suicide gf.png
11KB, 401x402px
>>18676024
In my country the only dating app with large enough population is tinder and everybody there treats it like serious linkedin, but not for job, but for husband.
Tldr your experienve vary based on location.

>>18676032
>depressed mess
What would you do with gf? To male her depressed too? Solve yourself first. Go see psycholog.

>>18676133
>men no longer go after women
Can you write how would you come with such conclusion?
>>
>>18676133
>>18676169
not him but a lot of women dress provocatively and then rage and call it harassment if a guy is attracted to them. going after women now just gets you called a creep or that you're harassing someone.

honestly the only way to date anymore is using tinder and shit since they're intentions are pretty direct.
>>
>>18676169
kek i wish girls were that based like on the pic
>>
>>18676099
>>18676107

i'm >>18676083 also was really really down yesterday >>18673657 that's why i came here to vent totally incoherently.

i'm 30. i didn't have it nearly as bad as this guy, really. >>18676032 i don't want to go into it too much in detail, but yeah, i didn't have it that bad. i'm more like in what feels like a temporary bad place in the last 5-6 years, keeps on going downhill. but i have memories of happiness and being loved by someone, so i'm really lucky in that sense. it's just... you know, a memory.

thank you.
>>
>>18676196
I'm somewhat in the same place. I've had a rough few years. Not like you, or the other guy. But you're not alone in a feeling of things just not getting better.
>>
>>18676178
>rage
You read too much internet. In reality they dont do what you describe. Learn to tell the difference between internet trolling (even outside of 4chan are trolls) and real life.

Also maybe learn how to chat / flirt with ladies politely regardless on how naked they are. And yes, dumb slutty teens are slutty. But this was always like that. Jist now we have moder technology so the sluts are more visible than ever before
https://mobile.twitter.com/thenudequeen/status/902994220503498752
>>
>>18676227
>learn how to chat / flirt with ladies politely regardless on how naked they are
We both know that women will consider anyone they don't find attractive to be a creep, no matter how well they do at conversation.
>>
>>18676246
And we both know that their opinion is just that: their opinion. What are they going to do? Call cops?
>>
male here. I'm a student and work part time in a company where I met a cute girl who is working full time there. We had a little chat together and I really would like to ask her out on a date. However, she is 3 years older than me, but whenever I see her, she often looks over to me when I'm not looking in her direction. I think she likes me. Should I ask her?
>>
What body type do you girls like?
>>
Girls.
Admit it.

You just love attention, no matter where or who.
Why deny it?
>>
File: mommy figure 3.jpg (72KB, 960x1763px) Image search: [Google]
mommy figure 3.jpg
72KB, 960x1763px
>>18676317
Yes.
>3 years older
Literally no issue. At least she will know what wants: you.

>>18676335
What body type do boys like?
>>
How do I know from a conversation if she likes me? I don't mean from non verbal clues, I mean from verbal ones.
>>
Set up a museum date on bumble (lol) with a girl I met through mutual friends ages ago. That morning, she sends me a text that she'd woken up with a stomach bug and asked to reschedule.

Does this sound like a nice way of telling me she's not interested? I mean illness happens, but I hear about flakiness in online dating too often not to wonder.
>>
>>18676432
>What body type do boys like?
I like a cute face, short stature, a just barely chubby body, and huge tits.
>>
>>18676576
It could be. I'd give it one more shot in a few days. After that the ball is in her court.
>>
This is more geared to girls but guys are welcome to pitch in as well.

Long story short, I have severe anxiety issues and after high school I was a shut in NEET for 5 years before finally getting over a lot of my issues and going back to college.

The thing is, I hate lying. I can't bring myself to do it. Whenever people find out my age they tend to ask what I did for those five years but straight up admitting everything to people I don't really know is weird. If I meet a girl, she's inevitably going to ask me that question. I think replying with a "I'll tell you another time" just makes it look like I did something really terrible or I was completely fucking nuts or something. How should I answer that question? I don't mind telling people but its a really heavy subject that's not really apt for small talk.
>>
>>18676613
Try to set something new up in a few days?
>>
Is it strange to not enjoy kissing?
>>
>>18676647
Yes
>>
>>18676647
I don't like it that much either.
>>
>>18676655
male or female?
>>
>>18676715
male
>>
>>18676631
Just make something up Jesus.
After HS nobody had their shit together.
You don't have to like about it. Just make it sound like good.
Soul searching. I took some time off to get my shit together. Traveling. Whatever you did but paint it like it had purpose.
Hell if you just wasted your time and played videogames, tell people you wanted to do it competitively but it didn't work out.
I wasted 2 years after college touring with a band. Dose it look bad on a resume, yes. Will I tell them I wasted the time drinking and smashing guitars on amplifiers. Fuck no. I'm going to tell them I worked in the music industry and didn't feel that that experience was relevant for the application.
>>
>>18672341
SEVERELY underrated post
>>
>>18676432
>What body type do boys like?

I like fit or skinny girls. Bonus points if they are tall.
I'm also a sucker for long hair and especially natural blonds.
>>
>>18675927
Are you that guy from fit looking for a friend?

Wait a few weeks and brink it up jokingly. Gauge her response.
>>
>>18671707
Kinda hot.
But I got my own band to worry about.

>tfw the drummer OD-ed again last night.

Dose anyone have any suggestions on bringing rehab up to a flat out junkie and not getting in to a fist fight?
>>
How would girls react to finding out a guy has written erotic stories for money?
>>
What would be the best way to determine if a girl has an STD?
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.