[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 29

File: symbols-004.jpg (65KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-004.jpg
65KB, 600x406px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off

Previous Thread - >>18657247
>>
Girls, do you keep a collection of pics of cute/handsome guys like some of us do?

(specially with Instagram's "save" feature)
>>
>>18659269
I have a few pics saved, mostly of guys I dated in the past and such.
I don't keep photos of cute strangers tho and never save pics of people on Instagram. My Instagram saves are all Korean skincare products.
>>
Hey girls is it true that anything above 7 inches is where things start to get uncomfortable? I've had exes complain that I hurt them often without knowing before.
>>
>>18659269
Nope. My roommate does tho.
>>
>>18659269
I only save pictures of my current crush because we don't see each other irl
>>
What are the things that a guy does that makes you feel like he's patronizing you?
>>
Hey girls, you guys aren't exactly the normal type of person roaming on out there yeah? After all you're on a 4chan board for advice. Not saying you're all complete degenerates, but you'd probably less basic, than others?
>>
>>18659305
I don't think I'm more degenerate than non-4chan girls, since I'm extremely conservative. But I'm much more autistic than non-4chan girls for sure.
>>
>>18659309
How are you even supposed to find people like you then? Like I'm no desperate dude, but I wanna end up with a lady that's similar to me in a way at least.

I wish I knew a better way to describe it better than "autistic", cuz obviously it's not actual autism.
>>
>>18659305
I've been called "odd" and "weird" quite a lot, yeah.

I don't think I'm extremely degenerate anyway.
>>
>>18659313
I've been called the same, and I'm a le to blend into normal society as a non weirdo for the most part, but it seems that at core it's pretty difficult to change who you are or if you're odd inside or not.
>>
>>18659311
I'm honestly not sure. I found a guy who has worldview and principles extremely similar to mine on discord. This particular server was created by 4chan users and it hosts almost only 4chan users.

As for meeting people like this in real life -- I'm absolutely clueless. I've been trying to find a guy whose life philosophy and lifestyle would align with mine for years and it was and is fruitless. I think the problem with people like that is that they keep their degenerate/unusual/autistic traits to themselves. So even when you bump into them irl, you will dismiss them as normies unless you get to know them better.
>>
>>18659305
What makes you think that being on 4chan is like "less basic"? I basically see this as a more anonymous Reddit.
>>
>>18659319
Can't be more true.
>>
>>18659319
That's a good point actually. Maybe I'll spend some time getting to know before dismissing as.a normie. Not.that being a normie is a particularly bad thing, I just can't really be myself with it. Glad you found someone though.
>>18659322
Well it takes a specific kinda person to enjoy the anonymity, and kind of rough and tumble nature of the website I guess? Obviously many types of people post, and it's by no means a secret club, but just generally.
>>
>>18659317
I kind of stopped caring about blending in after my teenage years. I don't mind being odd.
I am not totally autistic and such, I can behave appropriately - but I try to not be ashamed of who I am and what I like.

I also ended up meeting my boyfriend on 4chan. So it's not so bad.
>>
>>18659305
>Ywn find a qt that likes cartoons and will cuddle up with you and your children and watch I cant complete thsi
>>
A question for either gender really..

Been with a new girl, who was diagnosed bipolar. I knew she had a fucked up past, and a hard time with her illness, but had always asked for honesty and promised I'd understand.

However the story has seemed to slip a bit in the last few days and weeks.
>First, rarely had mania, not a big deal
>Then it happened in the past but was med induced
>Then it happened occasionally, but was manageable
>Then well it happened often but not recently
>Now I'm seeing it first hand, and she told me she has no self control while it happens

>First it was she cheated on a guy once and felt guilty.
>Then it was she cheated on that guy and another guy who was abusive but only emotionally
>Then she had cheated on the abusive guy physically and the other guy multiple times
>Then (day later) it was really 4 people she cheated on

Even things like how many dates she went on with a guy while we started dating, first 2 then 4..

I'm seriously considering bailing, I like the girl a lot but who the fuck knows what else is out there that hasn't come to the surface yet. I mean we are 4 months in here.
>>
>>18659355
>who was diagnosed bipolar.
Run. Really.

I dated a diagnosed psychopath and it went smoother than when I tried to date a guy with bipolar.
>>
>>18659355
Leave before you get totally fucked up. She's not worth your mental health.
>>
File: I-hate-my-life.gif (991KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
I-hate-my-life.gif
991KB, 500x270px
Do women really like a big dick? All the women I've been with have issues with it and I always make them really sore the first month or two even with lube. Because of that I always wonder if they are really enjoying it or just pushing through it just because they like me and might not be enjoying themselves that much.
Ok, to clarify a little more, do non sex crazed, huge dildo fetish using girls like a big dick?
>>
>>18659370
I find big dicks sexy to look at but I prefer average dicks when it comes to actually fucking with them.
>>
>>18659357
Care to share your experiences?

>>18659361
Conclusion I'm coming to honestly.
>>
For ladies, a few questions
>Do you find Norm Macdonald funny
>Do you find ATHF funny
>What boards do you usually go on
>Do you use Reddit
>Have you ever served in the military
>Are any of you Jewish or residing in Israel

Feel free to answer all or some, all answer are appreciated.

Bonus question I just thought of
>Would you ever make out with someone on a public beach
(Saw a couple doing this earlier today)
>>
>>18659287
My bf is 8.5 inches and sex is often painful, oral is excruciating.
>>
>>18659373
OP to that post here, Yeah that's how I've always felt like women view it as. Like in the shower they are all playful with it but whenever it comes sex I feel like its a chore to take it. That and I don't get off easily. It really sucks because the woman will be done and I'm not. No one really talks about it and makes it sound like its the best thing in the world to be in this position but for me it hasn't and I always wondered if this was a common issue for other guys in my situation.
>>
>>18659378
>What boards do you usually go on?
Adv is the one I use most. Other than that - /lit/, /sp/, /fa/. I sometimes go /soc/ for clean contact threads, met a couple of interesting people.

>Do you use Reddit?
I use it to watch GIFs of otters and kittens when I'm high on sleeping pills.

>Have you ever served in the military?
No.

>Would you ever make out with someone on a public beach?
Yes.
>>
File: dont date broken people.png (138KB, 540x488px) Image search: [Google]
dont date broken people.png
138KB, 540x488px
>>18659287
>>18659370
Buy 4 inch dildo. Then 8 inch one.
First insert 4 into you ass. Feel free to go as slow as you want. Now try the same with 8.

It is almost the same with vagina. With small dick you can go in much faster, with less foreplay and less lube and since all nerves are only at the opening of vagina, the added length doesnt even feel better. Also with smaller one you can ride for an hour and the pussy wont get sore. And oral is much easier to give. And you can do almost any position without worry.

Only stupid teenagers boys think the bigger the dick the better.

>>18659355
>bipolar
Pic related.
>>
>>18659378
Aside from/ adv/? /lit/ and /tv/

>Do you use Reddit
Rarely

Nope

No and no

If I were in a ltr with my oneitis, sure. Otherwise no, snogging random strangers is degenerate
>>
>>18659379
Yeah I'm 8 inches and every girl I've been with has never been able to take the whole thing. I feel bad because when I was more inexperienced I was hurting them without knowing.
>>
>>18659398
What's oneitis?
>>
>>18659401
It's more cringy term for your beloved one. Oneitis in assumption is the only person you want to be with but often can't because they don't reciprocate your feelings.
>>
>>18659401
Being attached to one person and only wanting to be with them instead of playing the field
>>
>>18659397
Damn that picture rings true.

Gotta gtfo of this relationship
>>
When walking behind a girl at about a distance of 1 and a half feet, would they sense/know if you are looking at their ass?
>>
>>18659375
>Care to share your experiences?
During a manic episode he stole my money, bought booze, got drunk, cheated on me. Then when I told him I wanted to break up with him, he threatened to kill himself and me.
>>
>>18659401
It's one-sided love you feel for a person who you know will probably never love you back. I say love but it's really more of an obsession with someone that you think is perfect. Your brain does a bunch of mental gymnastics to convince you that if you got together with this person the relationship would be amazing and your life would be a lot better because they're "the one". This feeling is inaccurate, but because you're lonely and don't have any one else to share your romantic feelings with this obsessive crush can last for years.
>>
Girls

I'm 29 years old and never had a girlfriend before. I'm curious, what kind of relationship things would you except me to know at my age?

everyone talks about experience gained from relationships. So what type of experience should I have?
>>
>>18659401
Getting caught up on one person.
>>
>>18659441
Not be too immature about your feelings - being able to distinguish infatuation and love, not act passive aggressive, not be too needy or clingy, not play stupid games.
Bringing up the topic of commitment if you are interested in that.
Bringing up topics that are possible dealbrakers for you early on.
Being good at communication.
Being productive at arguing.
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18659441
Stop being idiot and just jump into dating game already. And never fall for
>asking deer about hunting deer
Your first step is to learn what flirting is, how to talk to strangers, how to treat girls as whatever and how to ask them on dates. Also eat their pussy before you insert for a wild ride.

And whatever you do, dont be doormat.
>>
>>18659459
Why not just treat her like you would a friend and break up if she takes advantage if you
>>
>>18659458

>Being good at communication.
>Being productive at arguing.

I think I can do these two already

>>18659459

I'd have to go pretty far out of my way for all of that Tbh. I work in a male filled career field. I mean yeah there are a few women. But they are either not attractive or if they are ok looking they are married, so I just talk to them as any normal person. For me to meet new girls I'd have to go out of my way to do that, which I'm not too excited about.
>>
Women (and possibly men): Started talking to a girl on Tinder. Only four or five messages in. She said she's not got much planned for the weekend, but is trying to get friends around for the fight tonight. Apparently they aren't interested. She then said she'll only watch it if she has somebody to watch it with.

Is this a hint that I'm supposed to act on or am I being wildly presumptuous? I think I'm getting ahead of myself, but I also know that I'm normally very bad at picking up women hinting because a girl walked in on me while I was in the shower and asked if she could join me. I said I was then finishing up but I'd leave the water running.

Thanks.
>>
>>18659481

It's fucking Tinder. Yes she's inviting you. She probably wants to watch the fight, cuddle and fool around
>>
>>18659481
Do you want to see the fight with her? If yes say "You wanna watch it together ", or something
>>
File: mommy figure 2.jpg (108KB, 857x960px) Image search: [Google]
mommy figure 2.jpg
108KB, 857x960px
>>18659481
Tell her you will gladly join her you autist! Bring condoms and remember, if girl is sitting next to you, start very slowly and gently cuddling her.

>>18659465
>like a friend
You dont smear your sex organs over your friends. You still have to show her somehow you want to get inside her panties!

>>18659478
Stop fapping. Be like nature intended. Maybe after 14 days the urge will be so great you will either date your ugly coworkers or it will finally force you to do online dating or go to social events you hate (but girls are there). Any other alternative is dying alone.

Good luck!
>>
>>18659488
I see. I just don't want to fuck it up.

>>18659490
Honestly, I don't care about the fight in the slightest. Why can't women just ask? Is it so difficult?

>>18659503
But I have no experience with women and am terrified of the prospect of a ONS.

I realise this post sounds like I'm trying to find excuses, but I'm just a bit confused and somewhat nervous.
>>
>>18659520
Maybe she doesn't want to seem desperate?
>>
>>18659503

I only fap like once a week. There is no way I'm going to go for a girl im not attracted to just so I can "have one". I fucked an ugly girl to lose my VCard and I regret that very much.

I'm not going to do online dating, one of my friends has done that and showed me girls profiles. Most of them are not even average looking. And as far as the social groups things, if I went out to participate in groups I'm not into, how could I meet girls? They would clearly see I'm not enjoying my time.

I've already accepted I'm going to be alone. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>18659481

I'm a dude and to me it sounds like this. "I'm bored. Fucking you might be fun, unless you have something even more fun in mind. Regardless, I want you to take the initiative."
>>
>>18659525
Perhaps. Seems like stalemate.

Alternatively, she could genuinely be trying to get friends over for the fight and if that's true then when I ask her that might be the end of that.

I'm only hesitant because her list of likes is almost identical to mine and she seems really cool and I'm more interested in a relationship.

>>18659527
I hate myself for not finding this shit easy. You're probably right.
>>
First date was nice yesterday but not really flirty, ended on a hug. She wants to see me again tomorrow. If I don't make a stronger move I'll be out, right?
>>
>>18659520
>why cant women just ask?
It is called slut shaming. Also they dont want to appear "easy". It is all part of social games to confuse autists.

>nervous
Doesnt matter. What matters is you have hardwired need for sex in your brain. Simply go in, SMILE, talk about nonsence, get comfortable and then you will play a game:
She will pretend she is innocent clueless princess and will be like: teehee you silly boy why are you even here, let me be and watch this stupid show.
And you will have to pretend you are horny male awkward teddy bear. If you will play the game right, the sex will happen no matter what. You will basically do the opposite of what she will tell you.

You will smile, touch her, when she will say no, you will cease for 30 seconds and then try again SLOWER and in more playful manner. Tldr cuddle the shit out of that bitch, be bold and try to not use your brain at all. SMILE!

>>18659526
>how could i meet girls
By being outside of your basement. How is that even a question?
>they would see I'm not enjoying my time
It doesnt matter. They would see you and you would see them. Some small chat about nonsence, smile and boom: you ask for her number and later ask her on date. And most boys hate activities which girls like. You want to go somewhere where the ratio will be 9 girls to 1 boy. That alone will allow you to meet some qtie.
>>
Guys
What do you think of girls that don't wear make-up at all? Is it a turn-off?
>>
>>18659541
Thanks. I will ask her in a bit.

I just looked at when the fight starts. 5 or 6am here... That's absurd.
>>
>>18659543
it is only a turn off if the woman happens to be right at spot where she looks ugly without it but look good with it.

But htat is a pretty specific "level" actually, most women are either good with or without make up or ugly enough so that the make up makes no difference.
>>
>>18659481
It is obviously a hint, play along with it but don't push too hard.
>>
>>18659543
My reactionary thought is: "she doesn't take care of herself" and it's a huge turn off. I don't except her to wear make up all the time or even wear full cake face. But delicate make up is expected.
>>
>>18659541
>By being outside of your basement. How is that even a question?

I spend most of my time away from home. I travel a lot too and do things. One of my next goals is to get scuba certified and next summer I want to go scuba dive in the Caribbean Sea and see some reefs and shipwrecks.

>it doesn't matter

I'm sorry, but that doesn't seem believable. That would just be so fake me to go to a concert, as an example, that I don't give a shit about just to try to meet a girl.
>>
>>18659543

I dislike when girls wear lots of make up and bright glossy lipstick.

So the less the better
>>
>>18659543
That's how I prefer them, personally hate the fake dolled up look.
But that just might be because I'm not that great of a looker my self and I'm just shooting for girls my level.
>>
File: tall-woman-talking-to-short-man.jpg (48KB, 790x593px) Image search: [Google]
tall-woman-talking-to-short-man.jpg
48KB, 790x593px
Manlet here(1.73m/5.7feet)
How important hight is to girls? I have a crush on a girl about 2cm taller then me, do I even have a shot?
>>
My GF of 1.5 years asked me to buy her a ring."Anon, I can you get me a ring? It doesn't have to be THE ring just a ring, I think it would be nice". WTF is going on? Why is she talking about THE ring? is she already thinking about marriage. We're only 20
>>
>>18659543
I will tell you what is turn off: when girl is afraid of kissing me, fooling around and cuddling because it would mess up her hair and make up.

That said, asking this is like
Obviously right makeup can boost you from average girl to godness and even mask some major flaws in your face. But you have to be good at it.

Most young girls i see with makeup looks like whores or clowns. The right makeup is when average (not /fa/) boy cant even tell if you have makeup or not. Imho young girls under ~25 doesnt need makeup at all, but then again maybe they all have it without me noticing.

Btw if some boy really loves you, he wont care about your appearance as much as you think. And now post your face :-)

>>18659556
Yeah, but do you chat with ladies when you are outside? The perk of social event you hate is that it bores you so much that prospect of talking with ladies seems more fun than simply waiting for it to pass.

>>18659571
2cm is not that bad. Ask her on date and never ever show her your insecurity about your own height unless you want to end up in manlet pit and dying alone.
>>
>>18659571
>I have a crush on a girl about 2cm taller then me, do I even have a shot?

yes
>>
>>18659571
5'7 is 170 cm, 5'8 is 173.

Anyway - height matters. Most girls want to date someone their height or taller.
I'd suggest to go for girls shorter than you, but if you already like someone taller just give it a try. She might surprise you.
>>
>>18659571
This but like 10-15 cm
>>
>>18659574
Because she doesn't want you to get the wrong idea, dummy
>>
>>18659257
Do girls find it weird for someone to ask them on a date when you haven't talked a huge amount?

I can go into detail if needed
>>
>>18659586
I wouldn't find it weird per se, but I would say no to the date.
>>
>>18659543
I actually prefer that. I hate when girls cake themselves in makeup. At most I'll tolerate is some blush or something. I also hate fake nails as well.
>>
>>18659584
So crisis averted? Think I might have commitment issues
>>
>>18659574
She wants some physical proof about her relationship, so she can wear it everywhere and brag about her boyfriend to her friends and beta orbiters.
>teehee look at what my bf bought me! It is true platinun i swear, he is rich and handsome and we love each other so much
Simply take her shopping with yout to pick something.

And never marry unless you both will be 23+ (full developed brain) and lived together for 1+ year uninterrupted (so both you and she knows your bad days). Also some critical questions must be answered like
>number of children
>who will work
>household works and upkeep
>>
>>18659575

>Yeah, but do you chat with ladies when you are outside?

If I have a reason to talk to them, then yes. I just started working on a sport pilots license for fun and there is a girl at the school who talks with me occasionally. I'll talk to her when I see her because I have a reason to talk to her, a common interest. But I'm not just going to walk up to some random girl and start talking to them with no reason
>>
>>18659601
desu I met my gf cold approaching girls on the street, works better then you'd think
>>
>>18659601
>no reason
You dont want kids? Family? Or what about putting penis into vagina?

Maybe go see doctor to get checked your hormone levels. It looks like you miss something essential what makes the difference between man and boy.
>>
>>18659591
what should i do in the future? i'm not very experienced at all romantically
>>
>>18659530

Buddy, if it were easy Wizards of the Coast would had closed by now.

>>18659543

It depends on how you look. Personally I'd like to marry a girl who doesn't look like a different person in the morning or after a shower.

>>18659538
>ended with a hug

"Hey what's this? Where's my goodnight kiss?" is what you should had said.
>>
>>18659595
I think what you prefer is the "natural" look. The IG baddie look has been really popular lately and it's very fake and obvious that they have a lot of make up on. But most of the girls who you think aren't wearing makeup just went for the natural look.
>>
>>18659607

Well some people can do that, but I don't feel comfortable doing that.

>>18659608

I have no interest in having a family. About sex, I think about it. But it's been so many years and only having bad experiences as my only memories of it, its like it doesn't even matter anymore Tbh.

>It looks like you miss something essential what makes the difference between man and boy.

My T levels are fine. I'm 29 years old.

Also, your comment is the reason why I am a libertarian republican instead of a conservative. I think it's bullshit how conservatives really believe "real men have families"
>>
Guys and girls. My wedding day is near and I have absolutely 0 desire or motivation to remove my body hair because it hurts, takes time, takes effort, and irritates my skin. (Yes, we never had sex and he had never seen me naked, it's normal where I live). Now I'm scared. What do you think?
>>
>>18659630
Well if you've already been together that long I should think that he's already committed to you enough to marry you and loves you enough to do that that something like body hair would be a minute detail.
>>
>>18659630
>Virgin wife
I'm curious, where exactly is this normal?
>>
>>18659630
>Yes, we never had sex and he had never seen me naked, it's normal where I live

Enjoy your incoming divorce.
>>
>>18659630
You can make a little sacrifice for your fucking wedding day. It doesn't hurt all that much and takes maybe a couple of hours tops.
Wax your legs, trim your pubes and move on with your life.
>>
>>18659636
I'm from Rize, North East Turkey.
>>
>>18659622
Alright buddy. Whatever you feel comfortable with. Just remember you wouldnt be here asking that strange question if you truly were content with your current life situation and or end game.

>>18659630
I once took girl into shower and used gillete(tm) to make her pussy bare. It was fun experience for both of us. And lets be honest, if he never seen you naked and still went for marriage, i doubt some hair will make him run away.

I bet you will end up in dead bedroom marriage in less than 6 months anyway.

You will probably need this
https://www.vaginismus.com/vaginismus-treatment/
And later this
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2225936/A-husband-confesses-Seeing-wife-birth-sex-YEAR.html

Remember to never be ashamed to talk (or force him) about problems and seek the solution asap no matter what your culture demands. Whip him into whatever will be needed.

Ps: penis in vagina wont make you cum, but his mouth burried in your bush and licking clitoris will.
>>
>>18659630

You're gonna have to grit your teeth and do it. After all it's one day in fifty-fourty years.
>>
>>18659571
Yes, jesus christ, yes. I know 20+ (literally) couples where the guy is shorter than the chick.

That being said, women tend to prefer taller men and men, shorter women.

Now gtfo outside holy shit this brainwash height autism thing has to die.

Your insecurity is by far the biggest turn-off, holy shit I'm actually mad at you.

http://www.themodestman.com/famous-tall-women/#example-10
>>
>>18659620
Yeah I have no idea what that is. I just like my girls to look normal. None of those layers of makeup, dyed hair and fake nails.
>>
>>18659574
You're not supposed to put off marriage until you're old and gray, breh. Get it done while you're young and still have energy.
>>
> date guys for about 3 months
> he has a lot going on
> mom got sick, he has a little sister to take care of, he had to drop out of uni to work
> haven't seen each other in 6 weeks
> talk once a week (if I initiate)

Should I just break up or try waiting for him? We aren't even official or anything.
>>
>>18659723
Seems pretty rude to brake up now. Guy is obviously busy with other stuff right now and could use a bit of support.
>>
How do girls deal with the fact that they'll never compare to latinas?
>>
>>18659737

Lmao

Latinas are nut cases
>>
>>18659740
So your only consolation/redeeming feature is NOT being a nutcase? That's not very good considering girls are overemotional compared to men to begin with.
>>
>>18659733
I offered support but he doesn't want that. I've been telling him I can cook for him, do grocery shopping, clean, iron, help him out with his sister. I told him we can hang out for a beer sometimes, or that I can just give him a call. But really he doesn't even text me back most of the time.
I just don't know what to do.
>>
>>18659737
But that's a good thing?
>>
>>18659743

>girls are overemotional compared to men to begin with.

Correct, but Latinas are even MORE unstable
>>
>>18659695
Well, that article sure gave me hope. I guess I shouldn't take /fit/'s hight meme too seriously.
>>
Girls: Are you comfortable with the idea of being in a relationship with a younger guy, even if he's just a couple of years younger than you?
>>
>>18659769

One of my friends is a pretty short dude, but he's been with some total hotties.
>>
"Girls never approach men" is the biggest myth going.

I'm not exactly an oil painting but when I go out and dress smarter, it happens to me. I also work in a shop where I dress pretty smart and it's happened there too.
>>
>>18659772
I'm 24 and I would date someone who is 22. At 18 I wouldn't have dated a 16 year old tho.
>>
File: dating race.png (18KB, 495x391px) Image search: [Google]
dating race.png
18KB, 495x391px
>>18659723
>>18659747
No matter how hard someones life becomes, with modern technology nobody has an excuse to not find 5 minutes per day to text his qtie that she still is in his heart.

I would say you dont mean anything to him and you knew it all this time. Sorry.

>>18659737
>implying

>>18659775
Yeah, it can happen. However waiting for it to happen is the fastest way how to become wizard for males. So try to not give 4chan dwellers false hopes and instead make them to ACTIVELY seek.
>>
>>18659772
I like a guy who is five years younger than me. It's really difficult for me since I have never before felt attracted to a younger person. And I'm not sure how he would feel about us being together too. But if he were comfortable, I would be too. But it would be difficult to be with someone who fetishizes me as mommy or something
>>
>>18659257
Hey can any girl help me here

I was recently in a relationship with a girl I cared a lot about
Because of her depression and anxiety she believed I was using her for sex (which I can honestly understand why she'd think that but I really wasn't)

Anyways she ended it over this and of course I apologized but I wouldn't say we left on good terms

We haven't spoken in months and I'm wondering as to how I'd be able to befriend her again
>>
>>18659772
I'm a guy, I'm 22 years old and my girlfriend is 26. Like everything it depends on the person.
>>
>>18659782
>I would say you dont mean anything to him and you knew it all this time.
It didn't feel like that when we started dating, but yeah. Now it feels like he doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>18659783
Hey, I'm a guy, and I like a girl that's five years older than me. How old are you? Unless you're like 20 or something, your age probably won't matter that much. He'll either like you or he won't.
>>
>>18659783
Five years isnt mommy tier. If it is something like 22 vs 27, you got almost nothing to worry about. Just make sure he fits into your time table, children and marriage plans aka you will feel like settling down and having babies and he will feel like travelling or riding pussy carousel.

>>18659790
She broke your heart once, she will do it again. Have some self respect. How many times can somebody practically abuse and leave you before you realize they arent worth your time anymore? Or are you that type of dude who forgive his cheating gf only to get cheated on all over again and again?

>>18659806
Looks like it. Sorry for that. The general advice is to stop messaging him and see if he will even notice you arent in his life anymore. And after like 14 days of radio silence you can go eat ice cream, cry a lot and realize he isnt interested in you at all.
>>
>>18659827
I'm 25. And yes, I think you are right - this is not that big of an age gap and shouldn't influence his feelings about me. It's still somewhat unusual for women to be the older one in the couple, but I will try not to worry about it too much.
>>
>>18659790
>Because of her depression and anxiety
No, that wasn't depression and anxiety. You sound like you pity her. Stop doing that. She is an insecure person who will try to blame her shitty actions and accusations on disorders. They do this so they can take no blame for the events that occur as a direct result of their accusations. I am not doubting she has depression and anxiety, but I am doubting that these disorders cause you to accuse partners of abuse.

This just seems to be a recurring manipulation tactic of unhappy and difficult people.

She has shit to work out, anon. Why would you want to be friends with a person like this?
>>
>>18659481
Ah fuck, she's making this worse.

I mentioned that I'd probably be awake at that time and sort of changed the subject, but when she answered she made herself sound more desperate, but also less like she wanted me to go over.

This is so nerve-wracking.
>>
>>18659772

I dunno about relationships, but I'm 27 and two of my FWB's are 53 and 68 respectively.
>>
Girls, lollipops or dicks, which do you prefer?
>>
>>18659830
I guess you're right
It's my first real heartbreak so i guess I took it to hard
>>
File: 1501472291526.jpg (76KB, 600x810px) Image search: [Google]
1501472291526.jpg
76KB, 600x810px
>>18659856
You gotta be kidding me.
>>
>>18659844
I want to be her friend cause I still have feelings for her
I miss her a lot of nights I guess
We had a ton of great memories and she was different from the other girls

She didn't blame everything on her depression, towards the end I wasn't always there for her and i can see why she thought I was using her so I've felt guilty for hurting her

It's a complicated situation I guess. You're probably right though and I should probably leave her alone
>>
File: 41QLErSyfzL.jpg (27KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
41QLErSyfzL.jpg
27KB, 300x450px
>>18659860
If you want to shitpost, then put at least some effort into it.
>>
Would you ever change your mind about a guy you rejected?
>>
>>18659856
I'm just going to pretend you're a phoneposter and fumbled pressing the numbers.
>>
Has anyone (either male or female) ever spoke to someone on a night out, but nothing happened, not even an exchange of numbers, but then you've encountered them a later time and started something with them?
>>
>>18659896
Of course, that's what usually happens if you meet someone at a party or something it's kind of weird to ask for a number right off the bat plus it's likely you'll see that person at another party or whatever because people end up going to the same types of parties alot because of common friends and whatnot. Just make sure you get his/her name.
>>
Hello, I am non-binary and since this thread only mentionned the male and female gender I thought I'd stop by to see if anyone had any questions for me:) if so he/she/they can reply to me.
>>
>>18659936
0/10 b8
>>
Τhere was this girl i considered my best friend and i was having sex with her too for some months, so naturally i fell for her hard, she kept telling me not to because she isn't over her ex yet, but i kept pressing on until she cut off the sex with me. I blocked her from all social media saying i can't be her friend because of how i feel for her, and pretty much stopped talking to her.

Problem is, i can't keep it up. She lives next door. We work together. Every time i bump into her we start talking and laughing and i want to be her friend again but i know i shouldn't. Yesterday she had a guy over, i don't know if they were fucking or not, and today at work we were talking and laughing around. I keep inviting her to stuff too.

I don't know what i should do. Whenever i'm with her, even if we aren't together, it brightens up my day. I know she doesn't see me as a sexual entity and it pisses me off to no end and i know i'll see her in a relationship with someone else and it will kill me because it's all i wanted from her and she didn't give it to me, but i can't resist her.
>>
>>18659927
What if it's a total stranger though, who you speak to for about five minutes?
>>
>start lifting and carrying heavy things
>get hemorrhoids
Why did none of you warn me about this? I thought you were my friends. Now I'm LITERALLY butthurt.
>>
>>18659949
Personally, I wouldn't. (male)
>>
I appreciate this thread. First time in it and it's just a buncha people helping each other out. Pretty sweet. Makes me wonder if there's an irc or something for the board
>>
>>18659949
If he/she seemed interested in you, something could very well happen. I don't know what you're looking for but relationships rarely start with one-night stands so you shouldn't feel bad that nothing happened the first time you met them. Ask for a number if you see them again though.
>>
>>18659772
It is, but I have trouble with girls approaching me and even giving me hints, because of severe social anxiety.

Also, I'm not even that attractive, at best like a 6/10. So, yeah, it's a myth.
>>
>>18659979
meant for: >>18659775
>>
>>18659974
I suppose it depends what she was looking for, such as just a one night stand.
>>
>be me, 29
>asked many girls to rate me: 6/10 as average
>ask a lot of girls to hang out and always be rejected
>what the fuck maybe I should lower my standards
>went from 8/10 to 6/10 to 4/10
>stil nothing
>try with 1/10, fat, lonely girl
>she gets bored and doesn't want to talk me anymore

Girls I did everything right: grooming, clothes, funny jokes, I make them smile, have fun. Maybe I'm not a thing, sexually speaking. Always friendzoned.

>letsspendafridaynightcrying.jpg

Girls what I do wrong? how do I reach a standard of sexual attractiveness?

don't judge who goes to hookers, plz, also
>>
>>18659481
Final update: She was definitely not inviting me over because she said "At least my dad is staying up with me".

I'll still ask her for a drink sometime though.
>>
>>18659997
Post a pic if you're willing.
>>
>>18660000
If I were you I would have just said "are you vaguely hinting that I should ask to watch the fight with you". Does this make me a bad conversationalist. Also good luck bro
>>
>>18659647
Lmao sen Türk müsün, abi Türk kadınlar ilgilenmez, en çok biraz trim edersin normalden çok kıllıysan
>>
>>18659943
Time to find new work. It is your fault for not following advice
>dont shit where you eat

>>18659956
If only somebody didnt go overboard and didnt leave humanity behind. What is your weight and what is your max lift yet?

>>18659965
Dear anon, irc would turn into huge circlejerk or exchanging nudes fast and you need to stop being so old. Now we do discord or other modern communication protocols.

>>18659997
What is your source of girls? How long do you chat with them before you go for kill? And did you try to escallate properly? And why cant you date this >>18659984 femanon who for the love of god cant find regular bf?

Are you fat? Are you short? Are you desperate? Are you black?
>>
I wouldn't say bad, just brave. If she was hinting then it means we had different intentions and I'm not sure what that means.

But yeah, I could have asked that and risked the conversation dying, which I wouldn't want be she seems really nice. I feel like Tinder isn't for hook-ups in this country like it is in America.
>>
>>18660001

too shy to share a pic in here :(
>>
>>18660020
Is there /afv/ discord?
>>
Women:

Question. So this girl I briefly met added me 4 weeks ago on facebook. When we were friends on facebook, she kept liking almost every post I posted. Then out of nowhere she deleted me a day after she did a "like" spree on my profile.

What gives? We never really talked on their either or in person after we first met.
>>
>>18660020
I can't find new work. I am a coast guard officer stationed on an island. She is a petty officer.

Even if i had a different job i wouldn't quit my job over some woman, even i have some standards
>>
Fellow guys, do you have a favorite prostitute?
>>
>>18660047
Ignore every mind games she might pulled and follow easy procedure:
Do you want to date/fuck/marry her?
If yes, ask her on date.
If not, why do you even bother?

>>18660054
Then to me it seems you are ethernally screwed. Unable to cut her off, unable to let go, unable to move on. Enjoy watching her getting new bf and all the emotional pain from it.

>>18660057
My left hand.
>>
>>18660057
seems like my favorite pornstar Siri have done some escorting so I guess i have
>>
>>18660064
She has?

I don't know whether that means I like her more or less now.
>>
>>18660061
Well the pain will help toughen me up. There is bound to be another girl, and it will be better than her. I just have to wait.
>>
>>18660069
according to some rumours she quit porn because she got pissed off at "pirate torrents" preventing her from making just as much as hollywood actors so she started escorting in Nevada instead
>>
>>18660061
>Ignore every mind games she might pulled and follow easy procedure:
Do you want to date/fuck/marry her?
If yes, ask her on date.
If not, why do you even bother?

I didn't want anything from her really. I just thought it was an interesting situation haha.
>>
>>18660075
That's quite sad, but she couldn't find another kind of work?
>>
>>18660077
>haha
Lets be honest, are you 14? And why dont you want to date her? You arent single at the moment?
>>
>>18660020
So do you have a discord then?
>>
>>18660102
Well anon, if you feel that sociable, make one and post invite. Who knows, maybe somebody will join it. But no, nothing i know about. But some boards and particular threads indeed have them.
>>
>>18660099
No she's burnt out. I don't do bar sluts anymore. Looking for something serious now. lol
>>
>>18660020

Everywhere. It depends... 2 days, 2 weeks... 2 months... I escalate rapidly, I am straightforward. I can date her but I'm from Europe. If she is from here, why not.

I'm a little bit chubby but quite fit on arms and legs. No way I'm desperate, quite the opposite, I'm BASED. White.
>>
>>18660107
Is there an actual want for one
>>
File: 1490295815025.jpg (139KB, 808x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490295815025.jpg
139KB, 808x1200px
Ladies, if a woman has to decide between two men, how do you get her to pick you, but also stop caring about the other guy and not feel bad about the whole process? Also how do I open her up to the fact that I am a furry who likes drawing gay furry porn but am in fact completely straight in real life?
>>
Question for guys

Prior to me getting together with my boyfriend, a good friend of his forced himself on me after I rejected his confession/advances. I have already told my boyfriend that I'm not comfortable around this friend (but did not specify why) which he is understanding about. However this friend apparently told him about how he confessed and got rejected (conveniently leaving out the creepy parts) so I feel like the assumption now is that it's just run of the mill awkwardness between us. However the mention of his name makes my skin crawl. Should I clarify what happened to my boyfriend and if so how?
>>
>>18660177
You should be upfront and tell him everything and see how things go from there. A supposedly genuinely good friend wouldn't do that to him.
>>
>>18660135
Can i ask you how can you tell she is
>burnt out
and that she is
>bar slut
? You know her or how can you identify such attributes?

>>18660142
>everywhere
Try to be more concrete. Or do you expect /adv to use its patented crystall ball to identify your problem and what you are doing wrong?

>>18660165
You cant do anything. She will either pick you or not.

As far as the drawing gay things go, a lot of girls get off on lesbian/gay porn. Simply draw her some ROMANTIC (aka safe for work) pic and if she will be like wow, show me more, then you can reveal the truth bomb.

>>18660177
Dear anon. This friends of yours makes me feel bad. Every time i see him, i feel like he will rape and murder me. Please do anything you can to keep us separated or i will leave you both.
>it sounds stupid/edgy, but if he is husband material, no matter what bullshit you tell him, he wont leave you

>>18660162
Then make one and post invite. It is 5 min work maximum.
>>
>>18660165
Personally I would always opt for not trying to actively win her over. She needs to feel who she has the strongest feelings for and if she's so confused about what she wants that an argument from someone else impacts this personal and emotionally charged a decision, the relationship is founded on anything solid, anyway. This also helps with the other guy because you are not trying to trash him or even actively compete him, just being open about your feelings and seeing what she thinks.

You slowly feed her the information. You start (not right at the start of the relationship, either) with expressing casual interest in furry comics. Then you move towards liking gay furry porn (think beforehand about how to explain it to your best abilities if she asks why this pairing), then you move to drawing it yourself. If at any of these phases it gets weird, you drop the topic and never mention it ever again.
>>
>>18659943
As long as she isn't running to you for emotional comfort, or implying she's keeping you around for 'life insurance' maybe she just wants friendship
>>
How to not fall for the same girl again? She's rejected me once before and now she wants to do a friends with benefits thing and I said yes because I don't think I have feelings for her anymore. But I'm scared I will. So, how do I go about avoiding that?
>>
>>18660191

Social networks (online), friends, acquaintances, workplace, family.
>>
>>18660194

>If at any of these phases it gets weird, you drop the topic and never mention it ever again.
You expect him to keep something like that a secret in a relationship?
>>
>>18660206
You WILL develop feelings for her. Say no
>>
>>18660217
Sure, why not? If you can write in a diary undisturbed you can draw furry porn undisturbed. Provided he doesn't do it for hours on the daily I don't really see the issue.
>>
>>18660191
Are you a guy or a girl? FFS I want female opinions.
>>
>>18660223
Can I know how you're so sure?
>>
>>18660229
>Provided he doesn't do it for hours on the daily
So he's SOL then?
>>
>>18660207
And you think this is enough info? Maybe you simply havent had luck yet. Post pic.

What about social events you hate? How do you do conversation? Flirting? Handholding? Smiling? And what means BASED?

>>18660233
Did you just assumed my gender? Check your priviledge.
>>
>>18660238
Even then, I mean he manages to hide them from other people right? And dating someone typically does not mean that you move in together right away. And even people who moved in often have private items that are sometimes snooped on and oftentimes not. It doesn't seem like his biggest issue right now anyway.
>>
File: birb my mind.jpg (44KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
birb my mind.jpg
44KB, 600x315px
For everyone:

How do you keep yourself together every day?
I struggle to get myself out of bed, yet alone do anything really. Everything became a chore and difficult.
What keeps you going? What gives you the energy?

A few years ago I strifed to improve myself, get in shape, finish my education extrordinarily and get a social life.

I succeed in getting in shape but could not hold it duo to stress at university, my job and chronic pain and becomming depressed.

I finished my bachelor degree very well, but am struggeling at my master studdies. At least I passed every exam and "only" have my thesis ahead.

Unfortunately I never was able to make friends.

Now I do not even want to get out of my flat. Everything is dull and nothing excites me anymore.
I am always tired. Even when I get in bed early (24:00) and sleep till 09:00 o'clock, I still can't make it through the day and usually sort off pass out at 15:00 o'clock for 1-2 hours.
I don't want to continue anymore.

btw, I am a 25 years old man.
>>
>>18660246

believe me, everything is fine and great. They only rejects me.
>>
>>18660237
You wouldn't be asking about it in the first place
>>
>>18660183

Sorry, could you clarify what you mean by "wouldn't do that to him"?

>>18660191

That's one way to word it I suppose lol. I'm not afraid he'll leave me over it but I'm afraid I might have to rethink things based on how he reacts. It'd be stupid to give him an ultimatum of any sort but if he continues to associate so closely with his friend I can't help but feel disrespected. I guess I'm wondering how guys would normally react to these situations.
>>
>>18660253
I think my life is altogether more pleasant than yours but I have worse years behind me. There were always reasons that made me go on (I love my family a whole lot, and I work on personal projects - writing - that I cherish and provide a source of happiness almost entirely unrelated to my current life events) and issues that wore down on me (not having friends, for some time, an ambitious attempt at a relationship with the one person I've loved not working out, money and marital issues of my parents including loaning them a big sum despite my growing debt, recurring tiring issues with limiting my weed/alcohol usage, generally falling behind peers in terms of college success etc), sometimes it tipped over to the positive side sometimes to the negative. I find that the most important thing to me is to keep my focus small and not give myself space to lament the bigger picture of years to come or years wasted. I love to work simple jobs, call center stuff and stores, because it makes me too tired to feel sorry for myself once I get home. If it's particularly bad I remind myself that one day this will all be memories and any issue I have now will be in the past. I have gotten a lot better at realizing what undermines me - e.g., sleeping in depresses me and I need daily moments without music/technology to unload - and finding my own loopholes. By now I also find courage in remembering difficulties I no longer have, things I am proud of myself for. Whenever nice things occur I try my best to soak up all the positive feelings. I do have close friendships by now and hearing about their issues puts mine in perspective and makes me feel understood and part of something bigger than I am.
>>
>>18660191
>Can i ask you how can you tell she is
>burnt out
>and that she is
>bar slut?
>You know her or how can you identify such attributes?

She's friends of a couple of buddies of mine. They all told me the sex stories they had with her. Saw her making out with many men at the bar I always go to on friday nights.
Burnt out because she's an alcoholic, and it's taken a huge toll on her physical looks/psych. I could go on and on.

I honestly was just curious why she would add me right away on FB, like a shit load of my posts, then delete me.
>>
>>18659772
I'm a 22 year old guy and there's this 26 year old girl who has a massive crush on me. Age doesn't matter to a lot of people.
>>
>>18660253
I'm pretty much word for word you. With one exception, I still have my childhood friends. Not a lot, just two of them. But that's enough to keep my self going.
Not sure what I do if I lost them. Like you I don't socialize well and probably won't be able to replace them.
So I dunno, try finding friends online maybe? Or maybe try a hobby.
>>
>>18660264
Pics or didnt happen.

>>18660253
>always tired
Either cancer, aids, hormonal disbalance, diabeetus or simply depreasion. Time to hit doctor and then online dating.

>>18660283
>guys would react
If i learned my friend trying to snatch and grope my future wife behind my back, i would cease to call him my friend and send him to exile. But that is just me.

>>18660296
Alcoholics and people unable to cotroll their impulses have one thing in common: they are impulsive. I bet even she doesnt know why she did it.
>>
>>18660253
The only thing that healed me from 3 years of malpractice-induced benzodiazepine withdrawal was a combination of very specific things:

CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) to help me break all of my old and destructive habits.
Keeping a daily journal.
Getting outside every day for a walk, a hike, or something active. There is. Onbetter drug than exercise.

The CBT is absolutely the key hereninto unlocking other helpful things. It's what got me off the couch.
>>
>>18660307

of course I don't share pics in here

It happened and it was painful, and it will be again and again
>>
>>18660253
To me giving up is worse than death.
>>
>>18660288
thank you for your reply. I'll just see what applies to my life situation

>I think my life is altogether more pleasant than yours but I have worse years behind me.
Could be.
>I love my family a whole lot.
Well, my only family are my parents. They support me financially, even though I have a job. I do not get along well with my father. My mother is loving but otherwise pretty useless. I do not even know if I really love them, at least I have some affection.
>and I work on personal projects that I cherish and provide a source of happiness almost entirely unrelated to my current life events
Well, I used to like pc games and miniature model builing. But 2 years ago my studdies and job took over my comleatee time. Also I only have an old Laptop not suited for gaming, hence I got out of touch with gaming. Model building is expensive unfortunately and I lack the founds, so neither my PC not Model building can be realised.
>>
>>18660288
>not having friends, for some time
I never had friends. I was bullied heavily in elemantery school adn high school. I never was able to make any friends despite efforts, most I could achiev is to not get bullied anymore towords the end of high school. After that studdies began and the acquaintances I made during the first semester all droped out until the 3rd and again I was alone with no one to speak to basically until now.
>I find that the most important thing to me is to keep my focus small and not give myself space to lament the bigger picture of years to come or years wasted.
That is deep. Also Iron Maiden Wasted years.
Well, I try to focus on my mayor goals, since every small one got blown away. Finishing my education, getting in shape and socialising. Unfortunately I fell behind in every "project"
>By now I also find courage in remembering difficulties I no longer have, things I am proud of myself for.
Well, my difficulties never subsided, I only got more on top. I always have been a loner, but at least I was good at learning stuff and staying focused. But now I can't memorize things anymore and can't focus anymore. On top I have gotten chronic pain which hinders everything. And with my age the existential dread is setting in now even stronger. God damit, I did not even had a girlfriend, yet alone sex.
>>
best friend is a female, total slut, has kids, etc. i'm still a virgin. thinking about asking her to fuck me since my birthday is coming up and i don't want to be a virgin any longer. kissless too so i'd like to get that out of the way too

>25th birthday

how can i do this without sounding like a faggot? i know she doesn't owe me anything but she'll fuck every harry, dick, and tom from the bar so why not me, someone who genuinely cares about her?
>>
>>18659856
Are they paying you?
>>
>>18660302
I think I described it here:
>>18660361
Well, I used to like pc games and miniature model builing. But 2 years ago my studdies and job took over my comleatee time. Also I only have an old Laptop not suited for gaming, hence I got out of touch with gaming. Model building is expensive unfortunately and I lack the founds, so neither my PC not Model building can be realised.
>>
>>18660307
>my future wife

Haha, except I don't know if he sees me that way.
>>
>>18660307
>Either cancer, aids, hormonal disbalance, diabeetus or simply depreasion. Time to hit doctor and then online dating.

I went to a blood screen this week, results will come in next week.
I tried online dating on finya and okc, but in my vicinity there were very few women. I texted all of them but none replied.
I live in a partially secluded area, just 3 propper towns within 100 km
>>
>>18660320
I congratulate you on your success.

I am trying to get into a reoutine, but it got always broken down through my studdies. Esp. at examination periods.

Now I trie to get out every day, but for now I even have trouble getting out of bed. Everything takes forever - I do not understand this.
E.g. I have to get up and eat- an hour passes until I get to it, even though I think about it.
>>
>>18660345
But death concludes all pain, though.
>>
>>18660379
It may seem counterintuitive but whatbhelped me a lot was taking some of the pressure and pushing for those "big leaps" so to speak off of myself. Right now you're trying to get out every single day and having trouble meeting that quota you've set for yourself right? Try tapering it up in incremental steps. Set a goal for yourself to get out two days a week starting off. Once you've been able to tackle that, move it to 3, then 4, then 5, etc. The key for me was to set smaller less overwhelming goals, but to hold my feet to the fire when doing them. The way I forced myself to do these things was by rationalizing that they were in fact small goals, and keeping this mindset as Inscaled things up.
Also writing out a weekly schedule for yourself can be tremendously helpful, because it gets you on a set track and provides a supportive and directive framework that's more difficult to stray from. Making daily goals up as you go along with no larger picture plan in mind is really really hard.

I know what you're talking about when you say an hour passes before you eat nuts so frustrating isn't it? It's like time just ducking evaporates. A weekly schedule of each day will help a lot with that.
>>
File: 267px-Rubens_Self-portrait_1623.jpg (10KB, 267x366px) Image search: [Google]
267px-Rubens_Self-portrait_1623.jpg
10KB, 267x366px
Ex-GF wanted to be friends. I refused to, then she started to whine how I could forget everything, that she did a bad thing, asked if we ever could be, etc etc etc. I said that maybe. Later on I agreed, we had some talk, she cared for me asking how I am doing, so on, so forth. Two months passed by and I decided that we shouldn't be friends now, I just can't, I still have feelings. I received no answer. As soon as I broke the friendship I started to feel shitty as hell.

What do I do now? Nothing? I have to see her every day. I think she hates my guts for my inconsistency.
>>
>>18660449
Thank you for your reply, I guess you really got my point.
>A weekly schedule of each day will help a lot with that.
I tried that very extensively. From simple goals to achieve for each day up to a rigid time schedule for each day, which I put on my whitebord in my one room flat. Yet it's helpfullness diminished. At first it helped remember all my tasks years ago, but now I just can't keep on after a few miniscule points, like waking up, washing myself, eating, bam out of willpower and energy. And willpower and energy were my only attributes really.

I just do not know where all this went. Why can I not keep my shit together?
How could I lost carring, esp. for myself?
It is depressing me by now.
>>
>>18659965
It derails into a shitfest eventually. Only the first hundred posts or so are usually any real advice before r9k leaks in or soemthing.
>>
>>18659891
Yeah, but not easily. It'd most likely be a situation where I turned the guy down years ago and lost contact, but met up again by chance and now he or I or both of us are completely different people.

Move on anon, don't chase when you're not wanted. There is nothing /you/ can do to change her mind, only she can change her own mind if she even wants to.
>>
File: mr-mime.jpg (29KB, 235x224px) Image search: [Google]
mr-mime.jpg
29KB, 235x224px
So, my boyfriend went out last night and caught last call at the bar. The only reason I know this is because I woke up sometime after midnight and he wasn't in bed yet, I peeked into the living room where he was playing videogames when I went to bed (I had to be up at 6am, it's his weekend). I assumed he was in the bathroom, and when I found weird shit in the toilet in the morning and asked if he was feeling okay, he admitted it.

I always felt like we had a really open relationship, communication-wise. I ALWAYS tell him where I'm going, who I'm with, because I know he's been cheated on in the past and I just don't even want to give him reason to worry.

But this shit worries me a little, because he's been staying away from alcohol lately, and probably drove home drunk. He could be doing this more often than I know because I sleep like a rock, and let's be honest, if the tables were turned, shit would have hit the fan long ago.

So, uh... yeah. Should I be worried? Thoughts? Everyone's is welcome.
>>
>>18660253
Guilt I suppose, my life is perfect on paper.
I have a home, a loving family, a job, money and people around me who like me.

But I feel so alone, bored and dissatisfied with life.
I have suffered with depression and anxiety before and I have conquered them but this is not depression.
I wonder what the fuck is the point, I work 8 hours a day, five days a week and for what? My bank account is great but I have no reason to touch it, I have nobody to share it with.

Why even bother killing myself, it would not benefit me and just ruin lives.
>>
>>18660528
You're right but it is hard to stamp out that glimmer of Hope.
>>
>>18660519
Unfortunately I don't know you well enough to actually help you. When you say "bam, out of willpower" that leads me to think of a few things which are helpful workarounds for that type of thing.

1. If the daily schedule is not helping, scale it down to a microscopic level and try planning every hour. Sometimes structure is more a matter of detail rather than quantity.

2. Force yourself to commit to something. Go online and find a local event or club that you have to show up on time for and make a commitment to. This effectively takes the control over your day out of your hands and ties you to something you have to do. What sort of hobbies or skills are you interested in developing?

If you "run out of willpower" that means there is still something there. Have the awareness of that and use it to your advantage by escaping your house before all of that diminishes. Sometimes pre-cooking meals, setting your clothes out the night before, small things like that can be helpful in streamlining your morning. Before you do anything throw some clothes on and get out for a walk.

It's fucking hard but if a shmut like me could do it than so can you.
>>
>>18660535
No reason to live for, no reason to die for.
What a way to exisit.

I kind of understand that kind of nihilistic attitude, but that is not my perspective. For me nothing in exisitence needs an intentions nor a purpose inherently.

I only can, mostly temporarely, give myself a purpose in my existence. For me that was egocentric self fulfillment founded on mainly three pillars: education, fittness, socialisation.

Now I lack motivation, energy and willpower to hang in any of those areas. I do not know where they went.

Also I do not understand your guilt argument.
>>
>>18660547
>Also I do not understand your guilt argument.
I am guilty about not being happy with my life.
I have a good job, a great family who loves and supports me,a great home and enough money to live comfortably and do what i want.
I am handsome, confident, educated , fun, funny and people enjoy being around me, I can make anyone my friend very easily.

On paper it seems great but I am not happy with it.
That why I feel guilty, I could be a homeless child in a third world country but poor me has to get up for work in the morning.
>>
>>18660538
I feel ya, but it's better for you in the long run than to sit around and try and "fix" yourself to cater to one girl. Anything is possible, she might turn around tomorrow and change her mind, but even in that scenario it'd be hard pressed to be good news for you regardless. Because if that were the case it'd probably be because she had someone else in mind that shot her down and you were the back up.
Thats not a good relationship to lead because she'd just leave you as soon as something better came up.
>>
>>18660544
>If the daily schedule is not helping, scale it down to a microscopic level and try planning every hour
stept down to 15 min intervals already
> Go online and find a local event or club that you have to show up on time for and make a commitment to.
I am trying this. just e.g. today I wanted to go to a barrock concert. I have planned this for a whole week. I told some acquaintances about it to give me pressur. Yet I felt bad an hour beforehand and layed down. Unfortunately I layed down for 3 hours and passed it compleately. This is how it usually goes, even though laying down is not always the case.
>escaping your house before all of that diminishes.
I tried that strategy aswell, unfortunately now I get out of energy even before I finish grooming myself. Basically within the first hour I get up rendering going out rather self deprecating.
> pre-cooking meals, setting your clothes
without this I would not even be able to get anything done.

This really diminishes any hope now I hadee an hour ago...
How pathetic have I become!?
>>
>>18660556
seems to me that your life is too perfect.
I guess you'd maybe appreciate your blessings more if you'd experince the contrast.

I guess you can only truly honor and therefor enjoy your achievments when they are at stake?
I am just wondering, are you from the usa?
>>
>>18660564
That's why she rejected me, she likes some scumbag and that's not going to end well for her.
We were going really well and even went on a date until I told her how I felt.
I am not some ugly beta but she likes the other guy because he has piercings and tattoos.

There is a part of me that wants her to change her mind because one part wants to say yes while the other part wants to reject her.
>>
>I am just wondering, are you from the usa?
No, I am Irish.
The only thing missing from my life is a girl friend but I don't think it would fix my problems.
I am afraid I'll get bored of her too and that's not fair.
>>
>>18660579
Well people are into what they're into. This guy could be a good dude for her, don't be so bitter; You can't win them all. I understand you feel rejected and that hurts, but it'll be alright man. There will be other girls that will match up better with what you're both looking for.
>>
>>18660619
He 21, has three degrees in "art" , works as a waiter in a restaurant that hires anyone because they pay below minimum wage, takes drugs and is a known womaniser.
He also told her straight out he wants nothing serious.

I am not a snob but I can't help feeling offended.
>>
I've been speaking to a girl I first met at a bar after she initiated conversation with me.

She is ridiculously good looking, the sort who'd turn anyone's head, yet she's been single for like three years. What gives?
>>
>>18660648
Well, hey, I get it but shitting on him isn't gonna make you look any better to her I can promise you that. If that's really the kind of dude she's into, well I think you should be happy not to fit that bill.
>>
>>18660667
AIDS
>>
>>18660667
You'll have to find out! There's positive options (like wanting to meet the right person and not jumping into a relationship for the sake of being together, having had to work through her feelings for her ex etc) and negative options like being guarded/damaged. If she won't tell you upfront play close attention to what she says between the lines about both her relationship and her time single.
>>
>>18660683
I'm worrying that she's a little promiscuous. The fact she approached me, not the other way round, is telling. The thing is, I really like her a lot but that would wreak havoc with my insecurities.
>>
>>18660675
I don't even mention him to her.
Also you're right, I just need time to get over myself.
>>
>>18660667
Being good looking can be a curse because you can intimidate others which can leave you dealing with a lot of assholes.
>>
>>18660568
Like I said, I don't know you so Inam unable to help you. Seek professional help, gains tiny bit of momentum and foster its growth. Your own perceptions of yourself at your biggest enemy.
>>
>>18660696
>The fact she approached me, not the other way round, is telling.
For the record, please comment the next time some guy goes "why don't girls ask men out???" and confirm that yes, there's men who are not taken with this move.

Anyway, that could be, but you won't know until you find out. You can decide that you are not ready to date but either take the leap and find out more about her or let her know that it can't go anywhere. I would recommend going for it and discovering for yourself what kind of person she is and what past she has.
>>
>>18660702
I appreciate your help. At least I got someone to talk to here on 4chan. Turns out this is my only source of communication besides meaningless shallow very sheldom small talk.

I tried to get proffesional help, but I have been told by the local pychotherapists that the waiting time is between 4 to 6 months with open end. I never got a confirmed appointment, they just told me to keep trying to get one.

So much for proffesional help.
>>
File: 1495187482404.png (186KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495187482404.png
186KB, 400x400px
To men: You realize your asshole feels nothing like a vagina right?
>>
>>18660744
t. trap
>>
>>18660744
I'm not going to fuck my own asshole so what do I care?
>>
>>18659257
i m in an ltcr of 5 yrs, sex is sporadic w my gf and we dont even sleep together anymore. recently met someone whom i like. but i still love my gf. what do
>>
Women: You see a guy working on something at the bar. Well-dressed, young, typing furiously away at some word document and sending back one beer after another. Really focused and in the zone, and quiet, only being sociable and charismatic with the bartender when the glass is empty.

You approach him, or call him from the other side of the bar and start interacting. How should he act to make you fall for him?

I'm asking because the bar is my favorite place to work, and I've been approached by women several times, but have never been successful with them. I think I'm just too excitable when I'm drawn out from my work, especially once I get tipsy (toothy smiles and so on). Are women expecting somebody cool and reserved when they approach a man who's working at the bar?
>>
What does it mean when your ex-girlfriend leaves you because she wants to "focus on herself," but she tells you she still loves you?
>>
>>18660791
it means that it's time to move on
>>
File: 1503616899911.gif (1011KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
1503616899911.gif
1011KB, 500x394px
How the fuck do you approach girls that you don't know (e.g. in a bar, or an event)?

Is it a fucking meme or something?
>>
>>18660791
She doesn't "love" you obsessively, or to be specific, she really likes things about you and sees you as good relationship material but thinks it's wrong to sacrifice her well-being to stay in one. It means she is probably somewhat guarded about relationships for whatever reason so she wasn't 100% invested from the beginning.
>>
>>18660533
>I assumed he was in the bathroom, and when I found weird shit in the toilet in the morning and asked if he was feeling okay, he admitted it.
Define weird shit.

This is making me think of anything from green colored stool to condoms.
>>
>>18660796
Have social skills. Don't have any? It will always feel uncomfortable and wrong to talk to strangers. Biological imperative is a meme given that you're an intelligent being who can form an objective analysis as to whether or not it's worth the stress.
>>
>>18660760
It's directed toward men who do stick things up their crapper thinking it's submissive so they feel like a lady.
>>
File: attention-307030_960_720.png (62KB, 799x720px) Image search: [Google]
attention-307030_960_720.png
62KB, 799x720px
>>18659257
Would it be weird if I left my Snapchat on the window of the car that belongs to a girl I like?
>>
>>18660794
>>18660804
Well, shit. She was a good one. What a shame.
>>
I recently moved to germany.
How and where do you pick up women here?
I'd like both perspectives, so please add your gender.
>>
>>18660809
I don't feel the need to talk to strangers unless I find something "intriguing" in them tbqh.
>>
>>18660815
You're suggesting being assfucked isn't ladylike?
>>
>>18660818

Yes, weird af, don't do that.
>>
>>18660788
Ah well, for me personally a guy already loses some points if I have to seek him out. Hypocritical yes, but I prefer more dominant guys.

But honestly there's probably nothing he can do to make me fall for him on the spot like that. It's gonna need some building up. If he can hold a conversation, has similar interests as me, and drops me some contact info he's got a shot though.

But yes, you don't wanna overwhelm people when talking. You can be passionate and excitable but be smooth about it. Careful not to dominate the conversation so much they can't really get a word in or something.
>>
>>18660844
No, because both sexes have buttholes. Only men have an organ in theirs that make them orgasm. Can you come up with a single example of when a woman came from being buttfucked?
>>
>>18660820
I'm sure her sentiments are the same, but that's still not love. Love makes you do the opposite of "focus on yourself", it makes you do things like wreck your life to stay with someone even if they don't love you back.
>>
>>18660882
>Can you come up with a single example of when a woman came from being buttfucked?
Plenty of women do. Buttsex isn't down to one magic button in there.
>>
>>18660824
Seems like a non-issue then, or you'd have initiated conversation with someone by now.
>>
File: no.png (248KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
248KB, 576x432px
>>18660891
>Plenty of women do
>>
>>18660904
Like, the majority of women can't even cum from strictly vaginal sex lol. If there's no clit rubbing there's no cumming.
>>
Ladies

My virgin gf isn't sure if she's ever had an orgasm. She said she had something small and involuntary a few of several times she's tried to masturbate but it wasn't mind blowing or anything like her friends describe them. She has almost no sex drive- nothing turns her on and she's got mild depression on top of that, but she's willing to try sex eventually. What should she (or I) be looking for?
>>
>>18660872

hey girl, you wouldn't have a single bit of attention from me, apart from insults. You are way too picky. Go behaving like a princess with a real prince, and let's see who is counting "points" on who.
>>
File: tits.jpg (69KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
69KB, 960x540px
>>18660906
To play devil's advocate, even if anon is right, and it does happen to like 0.01% of women that aren't faking because they're fucking on film for money, it's still not remotely similar to being fucked in the vagina just because a dick went inside. That's like saying a dead body is feminine if someone rapes it.
>>
>>18660924
Ah your gf was me. I spent a good chunk of my life, from when I started masturbating at 17 to 21 thinking I was incapable of orgasm.
Let me ask, has she ever gotten a vibrator?
That's what allowed me to learn what a real orgasm is, and that light "halfgasm's" as I call them. To this day I can only really have a strong orgasm with a vibrator, but it wasn't until I really experienced that orgasm did I even recognize what an orgasm feels like, and those orgasms I get without a vibrator, though less intense, are indeed orgasms.
>>
File: 1476148979122.png (67KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
1476148979122.png
67KB, 228x228px
>>18660926
>Being this triggered that some women have the same preferences as you, and prefer to be approached.
>>
>>18660924
Cocaine, molly, a hitachi wand and years of patience and perserverance on your part. Even then she has to actively focus on trying to have an orgasm, the same way you can beat your dick until it falls off but if you're not actually horny you're just wasting effort.
>>
>>18660930
Oh no I wasn't arguing that at all.
I won't say it's flat out impossible for women to cum from anal, because you can cum from a strong mental state alone without even touching yourself and if anal is your kink that you might just cum from the experience alone.

But I was agreeing it's highly unlikely girls will cum from anal when it's already unlikely for girls to cum from vaginal lol
>>
>>18660943
>because you can cum from a strong mental state alone

Yeah, I want whatever those pubescent teenagers who just discovered porn, or buddhist monks who can stop their own heartbeat through sheer willpower, were smoking, to cause that to happen.
>>
>>18660936

I'm not gay, if this is what you are referring to. I'm upset about the way these bitches expose their arguments.

>I have difficulties in bounding with other people, I set my boundaries and I am willing to open up only under certain conditions.

against:

>I am not willing to talk to anybody and I'll dump you at the first mistake without giving you an explanation. I'm precious and I am proud of this. What a luck to be born with a pussy. If I were a men, I would be begging for food on the streets because I'm unpleasant as fuck.
>>
>>18660947
I used to be able to do it when I was a teenager, haven't been able to since I started to crawl out of puberty and touching myself for real. Think once you become even remotely desensitized to sex you lose the power.
But man I can remember 13 year old me finding her first erotica on the internet and exploding without ever even rubbing against anything. Shit was scary lol
>>
File: 1495823474616.png (910KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495823474616.png
910KB, 1136x640px
>>18660926
>>18660936

>man with princess complex comes ITT for advice, predictably acts like a princess when he hears something other than "You're fine bb, mommy still loves you"
>>
File: tumblr_opmdexLTS21rmerh9o1_540.jpg (100KB, 540x477px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opmdexLTS21rmerh9o1_540.jpg
100KB, 540x477px
>>18660957
I uh, don't think that's anything at all what I was implying, I never thought of you a gay and have no idea where that came from, I think you're totally blowing this out of proportion and projecting pretty hard here mate.

You're upset that a woman has the same exact preference as you, would prefer to be approached than be the approacher. We're the same person in that regard mate.
>>
>>18660934
She hasn't gotten a vibrator nor does she want one. Partly because she feels like they're something dirty, partly because she lives with siblings in a small apartment, and mostly because she feels this is something she needs to be able to do without toys. She's also never stuck anything inside herself after a traumatic first ever tampon experience, which I probably should have included in the first post.
>>
File: nui.gif (393KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
nui.gif
393KB, 500x378px
>>18660962
Yeah life will kick ya in the balls enough to make that shit stop dead in it's tracks. Now I can't get off because I am thinking about all the horrible shit that happened to me over the years and how it's all just programming to make me want to reproduce and I just get pissed off at the idea that there might be a God responsible for making me still want to try despite knowing this, while there are millions of cripplingly depressed men who can just smack their dick around until it squirts and go on with their day.
>>
>>18660968

Really? strange thing, I tought you don't like to be approached:

>there's nothing a guy can do to make me fall for him

So what's the point on being approached? Psyching you up with attention?

Being the impossible girl who wants to be dominated could be an answer. Is this the case?

Also stop with these fucking images, I'm not a kid, I'm 29 and I have my balls swollen from some girls behaving like dumbfucks.

Also I don't want to be approached, I haven't standardized situations that I like, I generally want an interesting conversation, that's a good starting point for me.
>>
>>18660970
>She thinks they're dirty
You mean that literally or morally? Because that could explain a lot. If she's got ill feelings about sex in general, she thinks it's bad/wrong, she shouldn't enjoy it because that makes her a slut, dirty, or devalued in any way, then that all adds up to struggle in the bedroom too.
Again I know from experience. I started masturbating at 17, any normal person is gonna raise an eyebrow to that because that is HELLA late. But I had an overprotective father who freaked the fuck out when I rapidly hit puberty early and all at once, who went the route of "if I make her think sex is shameful she won't come home pregnant at 14."
As good as his intentions were, it fucked me up quite a bit and I had very bad thoughts about sex for most of my life.
And given she too has bad experiences with penetration, and no good experience to override that, this also makes sense.
(Also keep in mind most vibrators aren't also dildos, there is a difference. Some dildos are also vibrators but there are a lot of vibes that are for external use only and you can actually ruin them inserting.)

I get the lack of privacy thing, but where are you gonna fuck if you have no privacy? If you can have that kind of stuff at your place, maybe you find her a vibrator and hold onto it, and use it on her to break her in.

>I need to do it on my own
I understand that too. Some women simply can't though. Like I said, I've never had a strong orgasm before without a toy, and I doubt I ever will. That's my advice if all else fails, give the toy a try. It can even be a fun exciting thing for both of you to experiment with.
>>
>>18660987
Well when you conveniently crop out the important bit like that,
> there's probably nothing he can do to make me fall for him on the spot like that.
>fall for him on the spot like that
>on the spot like that

It's not gonna happen on the first meeting. Love at first sight is a meme and any normal human being is not gonna fall for someone they've only just met, you have to continue meeting to grow that.
>So what's the point on being approached? Psyching you up with attention?
In a way, not with attention but psyching me up with your personality. An appealing personality is a guy who takes charge, sees what he wants, and goes and gets it. That's ideal for me and makes me far more likely to want your digits by the end of the night to take things further another time.

> I have my balls swollen
We can tell, calm down brother your reaction is very extra. Have a fap first before you REEEEE.
>Also I don't want to be approached,
That wasn't the impression you gave in that post, since you were asking about how to make someone who has approached you fall for you immediately. One would naturally assume you are looking for something, but since you prefer not to be the approacher yourself (which is totally fine and valid) you prefer for them to come to you. But if that was a wrong assumption I do apologize. I just responded to what you asked about though, and that is you're not really gonna make anyone fall for you after 1 meeting. You likely wont make anyone fall for you even after 1 real date. You'll make them interested in you, sure, but not fall for you.
>>
>>18660987
Dude all they meant to say was that you can't just wave your wad of $100s and monster condom in her face and get her number. There needs to be chemistry. If there is none, it's neither party's fault.
>>
>>18660983
I uh, am not sure I can really relate that much man.
Sorry about your sexual frustration, I genuinely hope it gets better for you man I'm sure you're a good person.
>>
If you had a crush on a girl but her bf is also your friend, what would you do?

extra question: what if she's the ex of your friend?
>>
>>18661008
>If you had a crush on a girl but her bf is also your friend, what would you do?
Why do I get the feeling that you worded this so convolutedly to make yourself look better? It would have been so much more straightforward if you had said "what would you do if you had a crush on your friend's girlfriend?"
>>
>>18661008
Drop it because she's taken and not on the market.

>Ex
much more possibility. I'd talk to my friend about it first, because I wouldn't want them to just find out later, but in the end I don't think any good friend would want to hold you back from happiness even if they still haven't gotten over them completely. I'd still take their feelings into account though.
>>
>>18660965
>>18661002

Hey, fuckers... I am not >>18660788

I just find your ( >>18661002 ) post interesting to answer to. That's it. Sorry for being rude but my arguments are still real, even if expressed in a douchy way.

Howewer I think it is actually possible to develop a sort of attachment in the first 10-20 seconds, but of course you have to work on that. It is like lighting a match. Then you want to take care of all the barbecue, right? Making it burn slowly, with the right seasoning on the meat, the right wood... you want all well done and tasty and with a wonderful smell. I agree on this.

Still I didn't like the way you put the argument, but I can well understand you, girl, about boundaries and shit.

I'll tell you something, you gave me, after all, good vibes and you came as less armored than I tought you were (from your first post, actually). I want to be psyched up to the opposite sex personality too, but believe me, this is more unique than rare, and 9/10 you got bitches who have been taught from their female SO that only rule is: play hard to get. It becomes boring.

Also I fapped one hour ago, so I'm upset but not from an hormonal position.
>>
>>18661004

yes man, but chemistry happens when two substances mix one with the other. If one of them is closed within the bottle, I'll be like a red fish smashing his head on the glass, again and again.
>>
>>18661029
Ok fair enough.
I'm not sure what your argument is outside the REEE's though. I just see the usual "WIMIN HAVE IT BETTER THAN MEN REEEEE" dribble that leaks over here from r9k.

You're free to believe in love at first sight I suppose, but it's not very likely and if it is gonna happen, its not gonna be from anything you actively try to do. It's just gonna be there.
Like I'll admit, I've only ever dated guys I had an initial spark of chemistry with from the moment I met them. I just knew we'd get along, but it wasn't "falling" for them.

I wasn't even putting an argument out there, I was saying my personal taste was I prefer to be approached myself and you got very upset by that for some reason.

Not sure I follow what exactly you're generalizing women with, but I do find that there is a gap between female flirting and male flirting. It's no so much as we play "hard to get" though yes some certainly do, it's that we flirt more with body language while men flirt more verbally. I think some men have lost the art of communicating nonverbally these days so they fail to see the body language cues women put out and see them as being nonexistent.
>>
>>18660788
I mean, I sure as hell don't want to interrupt you if you are genuinely working on something. If I see that you look good, if I like your aura... I might try and send you a beer. Or try to catch your eyes, and wait for a good moment to say hi, how are you, and take it from there.
>>
>>18660667
Meh. I look really good, but my daddy issues are like the Himalayas. Well, almost like the Himalayas, and so I only let guys in my life who seem like they can handle all the crap. There aren't many of you.
>>
File: -SZIS2eflnA.jpg (39KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
-SZIS2eflnA.jpg
39KB, 500x350px
Femanons, would you be disgusted or feel disrespect, if I were always inconsistent in my decisions? I disagreed to be friends with my ex, then agreed, and then decided to cut contact again.
>>
>>18661060
Not sure either of those fit the emotions I'd feel, annoyed would be a better word.
I'd just drop your ass and move on though, no time for wishy washy people and if you can't make a decision I'll make it for you
>>
>>18661060
I wouldn't be disgusted or disrespected, I just don't have the time or patience for a flakey and fickle guy like you. Why put up with your shit if I don't have to?
>>
>>18661060
Neither of those.
I would just look down on you. Like a subhuman, you know? An ant that I could step on, but cannot be bothered to look for, and instead just go my way and let the ant go their way.
>>
>>18661050

Strange again, I saw from you a "GREAT I HAVE BETTER THAN THEM!!!"

you see, I think we lost somehow the understanding of body language because we would like the girl to play in the same place we are, or, at least, making them come more close to our place. Also it is somehow useful to women also that nobody understand when you are turned on: it would be too much clear, and you would be much more repressed. Instead now that famous 20% of men that gets all the woman, can understand the clues and taking you to bed while the rest of the world doesn't understand a fuck and still lives in taboo.

For me, thing is that I understand body language, but mine is shut off like I am speechless. Because something bad that happened to me in the past and I don't want to talk about this now. So even if you were telling to me, with your body "Fuck me", I would understand but I couldn't make a move. So I'll play everything on the verbal game, and 80/100 I'll be friendzoned because you know... if you talk too much she can fall in love but she won't be turned on sexually. And sex comes always first.
>>
>>18661063
>>18661069
>>18661071

Well, shit happens. I feel shit as fuck.
>>
>>18661079
"Shit happens" is not a valid excuse for being a fickle mess.
>>
>>18661079
The real question is, why the hell would YOU care?
Move on.
>>
>>18661074
Nope, I was not boasting at all. Just stating a preference, I'm not even sure how you arrived at that conclusion even.

Thats fair, weve all been through some shit. You never have to do anything you're uncomfortable with. But that goes both ways.
I'm very uncomfortable when guys can't or wont take my nonverbal flirting, because the chatter in the seduction process kills it for me and just makes me feel awkward.

But the good news is, we are just but 2 people in the world. Different folks different strokes, there's someone compatible out there somewhere
>>
>>18661087

Thank you for the talk anyway, godspeed
>>
>>18661079
>>18661083
Well to be fair, I can understand changing your mind or being uncertain, but the correct way of going about this was to be honest about that uncertainty. Saying "I need to really think hard about what I want here, if you're willing to can I get back to you with this once I figure it out?"
Of course she might just say "no, if you can't answer I'm out" but the dick part was committing to something, backing out, then trying to get back into it again, and backing out again. Once you back out the first time you've made your bed and you can't go back.
>>
Girls,
how long it took for you after a breakup to regain the willingness to fuck?
I have an old fwb who was just dumped by her bf
>>
File: yRTjqKenHlM.jpg (69KB, 750x782px) Image search: [Google]
yRTjqKenHlM.jpg
69KB, 750x782px
>>18661091
Yeah. She read but I didn't receive answer. I think she just understood what kind of a mess I am and decided to give up completely with me due to my fickleness. I refused to be her friend. Fuck, I feel so bad yet I need to move on.
>>
File: 1446088245456.jpg (19KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1446088245456.jpg
19KB, 500x377px
>>18661099
For me it took over a year...
But I also am pretty fucked in the head and am still not over him after years of being single and really only started having casual sex to attempt to numb the pain in the first place.
>Spoiler it didn't.
>>
[spoiler]>>18661008
If she's an ex, I'd discuss it with a friend, then if he's alright with it, I'd take her.

On the other hand though, there must have been a reason they broke up. Since friends are usually pretty similar in many aspects, I would be very wary of the reasons of their breakup
>>
>>18660371
It doesnt matter what he sees you as, but on what you want femanon. Is he husband material? Or will you let him go?

>>18660533
Simply talk to him. You cant be in relationship if you cant talk about anything. Press him a little, maybe even tell him how stupid is to drive drunk and decide if it is ok to marry such irresponsible dude who will go to jail once he kill somebody with car.
Tldr make him talk at any cost about his life a bit.

>>18660767
>we dont sleep together anymore
Since you arent married to call it dead bedroom marriage, you are free to break up. Before you do you can ask her and yourself why you stopped cuddling to prevent it inbthe future.

>>18660796
You say hello. And then
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation

>>18660818
Say hello instead and chat her up autism boy.
>>
>>18661106
seems like it's the high time to find the big flaws in him and fall in love with someone else. I know it's easy to write it, but you might find it relatively easy to accomplish it if you try.
>inb4 not me
it's eexactly the problem with thinking you need to overcome first
>>
I think my GF has serious problems, she needs constant attention.

After banging my GF last night (shes 24) at 1 am she goes right to her phone and start snap texting dudes back at her school pictures of snakes.

It made no sense to me.
>>
>>18661119
kek
well I had one gf who would answer the calls of her dad while riding my cock.

just talk to her or sth
>>
>>18660989
Morally. We're both from religious families, each other's firsts, and virgins in our mid 20s at that. Our view of sex is "that's for married people but teasing never hurt" and we're doing things old fashioned and getting hitched first, slated for next fall. She started developing at 8, tried masturbating once around 10, and wasn't interested again until about 21, where she didn't get much out of it. I haven't tried to do it for her to see how she reacts, but if it's anything like the other erogenous zones, I'll receive a blank stare with either "that sort of tickles" or "that has no effect". Despite this she's shared some positions she wants to try, so it's not like she's completely asexual. I guess I'll get her one of those frog looking back massagers so it's not too loud or obvious to her siblings that she's not using it for intended purposes.
>>
>>18661117
Believe me I've tried. I even realize it's not him I miss or even enjoyed but the relationship as a whole. He was just using me as a practice girl but even if it was all fake every second I spent with him was the best moments of my life. I had someone I could lean on, laugh with, explore with, he made me feel safe and loved for the first time in my life and that's a high I've been seeking ever since.
With zero luck.
>>
Tips on making my gf feel better when she's on the rag? She gets cramps really hard and I want to help her feel more comfortable.
>>
>>18661139
there is a special feet massage, capable of relieving the pain.
Sadly, I don't have a link, But you'll definitely find it if you look for it
>>
>>18661139
Earn your blood wings, son
>>
>>18661134
You might try something like these:
https://www.amazon.com/TeeSher-bullet-wilreless-remote-control/dp/B0731MYNYX/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1503793032&sr=8-9&keywords=bullet+vibe
>https://www.amazon.com/Shots-Remote-Vibrating-Waterproof-Masssager/dp/B004I2N3UK/ref=sr_1_62_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1503793186&sr=1-62&keywords=small

They pretty small and easy to stash away somewhere, and are very hard to recognize as a vibrator. If you have one with a wireless remote even, if you keep them separate even if the sibs do find it it's not like they'll accidentally turn it on. Young enough kids will just think it's a keychain of some sorts.

Alternatively, there are quite a few vibes like this
>https://www.amazon.com/Cheakson-Pocket-Travel-Lipstick-Massager/dp/B074S32QS6/ref=sr_1_42_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1503793067&sr=8-42&keywords=bullet+vibe
Shaped like innocent things to throw people off.
>>
>>18661139
She'll know herself better than you ever will, best you can do is just ask if she needs anything.

Heat packs usually do great things for my cramping, and when cramping is at it's worst I feel the most shitty about living alone because then I have to get up, find the heat pack, microwave it and crawl back to my fetal position. I'm envious of my friends who have bf's because they usually ask their bf's to do it for them so they don't have to move.
>>
>>18659378
>Do you find Norm Macdonald funny
Yes, but my bfs bro is into him so I got to read some of his book also which was awesome
>Do you find ATHF funny
The older ones,my favorite episodes are handbanana dog episode, the broodwich, when meatwad gets that magical Egyptian pink t-shirt, and the one he gets eaten by a snake, the one where master shake gets plastic surgery
Only /b/ for some reason I clicked on advice today so this is awkward
>Do you use Reddit
No. Using Reddit is blasphemy against the 4chan I know
Nope.
Ewww no

Feel free to answer all or some, all answer are appreciated.

Bonus question I just thought of
(Saw a couple doing this earlier today)
Yeah this is not hardcore at all wtf? Who wouldn't
>>
a girl pretended to be checking sth on her phone and took a photo of me.
We like each other and talk quite a lot, but I've no idea if I'm her type.
Is this situation important/capable of clearing the situation?
>>
>>18661119
I would leg it. She doesnt sound like wife material at all.

>>18661170
Ask her on date dingus. Ask something like: what are you doing this weekend? I want you to invite to dinner, sounds ok?
>>
>>18661178
fuck off cretin
when will you fucking learn
>>
Guys check this message and decide if i'm being too creepy/awkward about it

Hey, I just want you to know you’re really cool and I had a great time hanging out with you this summer. You’ve got great taste in books, have an awesome sense of humor, and are easy to talk to. If you’re not too busy I was wondering if you would want to do something with me. There’s a pretty cool zoo in X and I know you like animals. My school is also like twenty minutes away from yours.
>>
>>18661191
Too fucking long just to ask someone out.
>>
>>18661191
erase the last sentence.
Also, personally I would just ask her out, saying all the compliments irl. But it's your decision.
>>
>>18661190
Go back to manlet pit?
>>
>>18660904
I worked at an obgyn and there was a middle age mom who would never shut up about squirting from anal and how much she loved it. It shares a wall with the vagina you know. But since most girls I know aren't even squirters I think she has some innate porn talent or just loooveees anal and that's her thing maybe?
>>
>>18661191

No, you sound both sweet and straightforward. I love this kind of girls. A more insecure guy would think you are clingy, but it's their problem.
>>
>>18661207
I'm a guy. I put guys on the first part of the post automatically, I didn't mean to ask exclusively for guys. It was a question open to both genders. Fuck i'm stupid.
>>
Hey uh, fellow girls who are older or more experienced in this than me,
I'm supposed to go to my first gyno physical on wednesday but I just started my period a little out of the blue. Do I need to reschedule the appointment? Or do they still do what they need to do even if I'm dripping blood all over the place (I assume they'd tell me to reschedule)

Secretly I'm thanking mother nature for giving me the out because I really don't want to get probed and shit. I'm scared and nowhere near ready.
>>
>>18661234
https://www.self.com/story/things-your-gynecologist-wants-you-to-stop-freaking-out-about

Point 2.
Tldr go there and stop worrying.
>or do you want to get cervix cancer amd die from it?
>>
>>18661248
Well shit. I thought itd be way too unsanitary and get in the way if I was gushing blood in their face.

I still don't wanna go I've been anxious about this since they forced me to make the appointment a week ago

>I just want to live in a world where I don't have to get shit shoved up my vagina its 2017 goddammit why isn't there a machine that can just scan us lol
>>
>>18661219

sorry man! let's translate to this:

Hey, I just want you to know you’re really cool and I had a great time hanging out with you this summer. You’ve got great taste in books, have an awesome sense of humor, and are easy to talk to. If you’re not too busy I was wondering if you would want to do something with me. There’s a pretty cool zoo in X and I know you like animals.

the logistic info is not a problem of her ;)
>>
File: ask him on date.jpg (220KB, 600x881px) Image search: [Google]
ask him on date.jpg
220KB, 600x881px
>>18661268
Dear femanon, if you are so scared of showing your uterus to doctor, how are you planning to ask some cute boy on date and handhold him later?
>or let him lick your clit?
>>
>>18661277
I'm not really planning any of that lol.
>>
>>18661301
how old are you
>>
is it normal that a condem has some small wrinkles?
>>
>>18661307
>Too old to have gone this long without a physical
>>
I'm a 19 year old male trying to date a 20 year old female. She has a car and I don't. Is she likely to care about that?
>>
>>18661314
Maybe, because its annoying to be the chauffeur all the time. It's usually better when you both have the ability to share that responsibility.

Just say that from personal experience dating a guy without a car/license. Just got annoying always having to go pick him up even if it means I have to go drive the opposite direction from where we're going to go get him and then come back.
>>
>>18661312
oh my shit

why wouldn't you want to have any sexual contacts though?
>>
>>18661321
Got it, i'll try to be mindful of annoying her with requests. I've got a license too, so is she's tired of driving her car everywhere I could do it for her sometimes.
>>
>>18661322
It all sounds very scary and painful to me.
>>
>>18661332
uh, well it's not.
it's the most pleasurable tactile feeling you can ever get.

but whatever, it's your life
>>
>>18661324
Yeah but don't be surprised if that's not an option either. I don't let anyone drive my car even if I really wanted to because they aren't on my insurance. Even if someone hits you while you're driving and you're not at fault, because you're driving the insurance might not pay out.
>>
>>18661337
I don't even masturbate because that doesn't feel good either. And the thought of something going inside me sounds horrifying and creeps me out to the point of panicking. That's why I've never gone in for the physical, but they won't refill my birth control (which I need for other health related reasons, not as actual birth control) until I do.
>>
>>18661342
Lmao
You are retarded, I'm so sorry for you
>>
How do I get a non fat, mostly sane, not hideous low hanging fruit gf?
>>
File: BJy2LP4.gif (770KB, 127x189px) Image search: [Google]
BJy2LP4.gif
770KB, 127x189px
>>18659257
I think I might be bi, I'm not sure, but the point is that I can talk about how hot other men are and things like that with gay men or straight women with no issue. I use the excuse, "I'm straight not blind."

Nonetheless, my girlfriend likes to talk about hot guys with me, and then also says she feels bad cause like she is dating me and everything. I think deep down I care, but I tell her that I don't care if she looks at other guys or thinks people are really hot or stuff since it's only human. Should I just go with it and keep letting her do her thing (she just started college and was going on about the hot guys today), or tell her to stop. I don't really care that she thinks other men are attractive, I just feel like this doesn't bode well for our relationship.
>>
>>18661342
A.R.?
>>
File: oralmeme.jpg (43KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
oralmeme.jpg
43KB, 500x339px
>>18659257
GIrls, do guys usually make you cum atleast once before ever getting their dick inside you? People online are telling me that's not standard procedure.
>>
Hey femanons I was in a relationship with a girl who left me
It ended on bad terms and we haven't spoken in months now

She ended it cause I wasn't there for her (she has depression) and she felt used

So my question is how would a guy go about winning her back
Or
How would I be able to make her jealous

Side note here, she rebounded right after but I think that's over now and I think she has a new guy
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.