[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 19

File: symbols.png (214KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
symbols.png
214KB, 600x600px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off

Previous Thread - >>18654562
>>
Do you feel that a guy should have something to offer you to find him appealing? Something beyond looks or personality.
>>
I'm obviously awkward around girls, how come girls never seem awkward around me?
Am I bad looking or are all girls super confident or something?
>>
>>18657254
I find him appealing when his values line up with mine, when we are easily able to see each other's point of view, when we are able to communicate effectively, when our humor is compatible, when he welcomes and appreciates my embarrassing idiosyncrasies, when he shares my expectations on what we want from a relationship, when he shares my love languages, and when he is very receptive to my style of nonverbal body language.
>>
>>18657274
when you focus on your own spaghetti dropping you can't see others dropping spaghetti
>>
>>18657274
>I'm obviously awkward around girls,
Think of em as normal human beings. You are good to go.
>>
>>18657280
Don't think I've ever had all of that match up with a women before. Sounds very unlikely.
>>
Girls: When you approach a guy on a night out, what exactly is it you're looking for with him? Just a simple one night stand, or something more, like getting his number and dating?
>>
>>18657285
Yeah, I do feel very lucky that my boyfriend has most of these in common (though while we share a couple love languages, we have a couple that aren't the same. We try our best to compensate and remember).
I do want to mention that compatible humor doesn't mean identical humor. My boyfriend and I have different humor styles, but we're compatible in that I enjoy his style and he appreciates my attempts at comedy.

Also a man doesn't have to have all of these for me to consider him appealing. Having some of these is enough to get my antennae in his direction.
>>
>>18657287
Can you set the scene? What kind of night out? Where are we, what time of day, what are we doing, who am I with, who is he with?
On a personal level, I would only approach a stranger with the intention to date or make friends. I don't do one night stands. But I also won't approach someone in a context where he will expect it to be a ONS.
>>
>>18657306
Makes me wonder why any of the girls I've dated ever agreed to it. I had very little in common with them in retrospect. I've yet to find someone I can share that sort of connection with.
>>
>>18657309
Just at a bar during the evening really. Maybe outside having a cigarette.

You'd probably be with your friends, he could either be with his or alone.
>>
I fucked up. How do I politely nip this in the bud?

>met a guy at a concert 4 months ago
>wasn't able to exchange contact info
>found him by chance on a dating site
>texted for 4 hours last night
>first guy I've ever really talked to like this

He's nice and we have a lot in common, but he seems too naive for me and not quite my intellectual equal, which isn't to imply he's stupid because he's not. I'm just bitter and world-weary, and he's positive. And he's clearly quite smart, just not about as smart as I am and it makes me uncomfortable, like I have to handle him with kiddie gloves. I could never have a completely genuine relationship with him. I don't want to waste our time and energy, and I don't want to drag him down with my bullshit. We're both looking for long-term only.

How do I get myself out of this without hurting him?
>>
>>18657287
In general, could be any of that.
Me personally since I do not fuck outside a long term established relationship, I would be looking for something more long term than an ONS, whether that be friendship or dating
>>
>>18657326
Just gotta do it. Say what you just told us but condensed and more nicely.
"I think you're cool but I don't think our personalities would match up well in a relationship setting." If he actually asks you to go into detail, you can decide if you want to get into that nitty gritty. I tend to choose not to because I know it never ends well, they always leave feeling insulted.

And do it soon, longer he thinks he as a shot, more it's gonna hurt.
>>
My gf just broke up with me today. I'm not autistic, I can read emotions and understand where she is coming from, but I don't understand what the meaning behind all of it is? She told me "I've had a thing for you for almost 2 years now, but I'm so busy (she unironically is very busy, this isn't a shitty excuse) now that we never have time to hang out. I loved the time I spent with you but the timing isn't right"...
Is there any meaning to this I'm missing? Is she BS'ing her way out of the relationship b/c she doesn't share the same feelings or what? I feel like if she loved me like she says she does then she would make time, I would be higher on her priorities. I just want to know if I did something wrong here or what. This is almost the classic "it's not you it's me"
>>
>>18657247
What's the best way to make an ex-girlfriend jealous?

Not to get back with her, just to rebuild my sense of self-worth.
>>
I've been thinking a lot about a girl I spoke to on a night out a few weeks ago, who approached me. How nice she seemed, how good she looked.

Then the reality has just hit me that she probably simply just wanted a quick hook up and probably does this to guys all the time. Feels bad.
>>
Guys.

I'm in an LDR and I haven't heard from my bf in two days. he's never been very clingy and I liked that about him compared to my previous boyfriend. But the fact that he goes so long without contacting me is a little worrisome. Is this normal behavior for guys? Do you prefer to talk to your girlfriend a few times a week, or is this an indicator that he's not really invested and that I should break it off?
>>
>>18657360

I'm curious as to where you got the idea that making someone else jealous was at all related to building self worth.
>>
>>18657381
I don't, actually, but I felt like I needed to give a reason, bs or not. Can you help me, either way?
>>
>>18657326
Bonus question:

If I feel so old, weathered, and self-assured, should I open up to dating older men (mid 20's to early 30's)?

I'm 20, and have confined myself to guys ages 19 to 24 because I'd thought that there'd be too large of a power imbalance for it to be healthy if they were any older (they being so much more experienced, mature, probably financially stable, with greater potential for being manipulative), but now I'm seriously talking to a guy who's the same age as me and I'm the one who feels predatory. Maybe I and older Millennials are more likely to have things in common after all? That's not to say and shouldn't try any more with guys my age, however, just that I should broaden my dating pool.

FWIW, one of my best friends is a 29 year old man (he's gay, but you'd never know it if he didn't tell you), and if anything, I'm the one with the (very slight) upper hand.
>>
>>18657380
>2 days

Unhealthy relationship
>>
>>18657326
>>18657395
Sounds like you need to stop being an arrogant bitch
>>
>>18657398
In what terms? I felt that it would be fine for me to take 1-2 day breaks. Is it normal?
>>
>>18657420
Not who you responded to, but who cares if it's normal? Is it working for you? Do you personally feel he's invested in the relationship?
>>
>>18657311
For one, you can't really know all those things I listed until you've spent some time getting to know someone. Agreeing to dates really is a crapshoot.
>>
Girls, if you see a guy as neckbear, will you always consider him a neckbear? What if he starts lifting, gets a haircut, better clothes, shaves his bear?
>>
>>18657319
Sounds casual and not like a club. Yep, I would be willing to approach a guy in that situation to initiate dates or friendship then. Again, I don't do ONS so that's off the table for me.
>>
>>18657428
Well I'm referring to people I've been with for months or even years. Not just people I had a couple of dates with.
>>
Girls how would I gain your attention back after a breakup?

I deleted her off of all social media, she did the breaking up although it was mutual, and her attitude changed to completely rude.
>>
>>18657431
>What if he starts lifting, gets a haircut, better clothes, shaves his bear?
Well, that wouldn't make him a neckbear anymore now would it?
Of course, if there were negative personality aspects that I learned of him during his previous days, I will remember those and likely not be swayed by his suddenly handsome appearance.
Alternatively, I am much more impressed with a man with a good appearance that he learned and earned than one that he always had. It also promises longevity: A fat guy who got fit knows how much better it is for him to stay fit, he knows how much work it takes to become fit, and if anything happens, he knows how to get fit again.
>>
>>18657444
Why do you want to try and regain her attention?
>>
>>18657395

you aren't so smart, if you are full of prejudices. What the hell are these numbers? Age = maturity? Pffffff...

I think you should give yourself the chance to know deeply a person. I know that nowadays the selection phase is way faster but... pick one or two person and try to know them slowlier and better than usual.

You are so young, and bitterness, even if it grow on the basis of an harsch reality, is only going to prevent you developing trust for an eventual SO. That's it, trust. It is more important than intellectual jokes or pseudo nihilism with a cigarette on your lips. Will you try?
>>
>>18657287
I normally try to develop one night stands into something else if the sex was whoa great. So it depends.
If the conversation flows really well, then I might just exchange numbers...
>>
>>18657427
It's not really working for me. just because I'm at a point in my life where I'd appreciate a little moral support. I'm not sure how invested in the relationship he is, but I thought he liked me quite a bit, even more than I liked him. He had an crush on me for a while before we started dating. I'm just not sure if he's trying to give me space because he understands that I'm really busy. Should I not reach out to him and see how long it takes him to contact me?

But he's always been like this. even when it wasn't long distance he never really asked me things about myself or about what was going on in my life. He's the type who expects people to share whatever they're comfortable with sharing. And I'm the type who wants people to ask and take an interest in my life to show that they care.
>>
>>18657395
From your relationship with your gay friend, I think you know the answer.
My boyfriend is 30, I'm 22. I really do feel like we're equals. He's not some stuffy corp-slave. We like to be silly together. I don't think about our age gap much at all.
I've dated men who were younger than him who the initial dynamic felt I was talking to a friend of my dad's. I've dated me who are older than him who were drastically more immature than I was.
You won't really know what you have in common with someone until you start talking to them. I have people who are decades older than me that I keep steady friendships with.

Consider that a relationship isn't really built on shared past experiences. It's more about sharing current experiences. You can do that with anyone.
>>
>>18657468
I'd say to talk to him about this. Tell him it would mean a lot to you if the two of you just spent a little bit of time every day (or however often you're wanting) catching up with each other, asking about each other's day. I'm like you, I want my partner to be interested in what I've got going on in my life, and I'm interested in my partner's life.

Just don't assume the worst purely because he's not naturally doing it. He might want to talk more but thinks you appreciate the space. Or, maybe he doesn't realize you have an issue with it at all, and talking to him would clear that up
>>
>>18657449
We're extremely compatible, we enjoy each other's company in any situation, she has very rare qualities, we both work in the same field and I'd be happy to marry her if we worked out our communication hangups and problems in the bedroom. (She didnt satisfy me)
>>
>>18657476
What were the communication problems? Were those and the sex problems the only reasons you broke up, or were there additional factors?
>>
Every tinder girl where I live has "adventure" in their bio somewhere.
What does this mean?
>>
>>18657482
Everybody just wants to seem cool and interesting
>>
File: 1g5aFZjd3F4.jpg (72KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1g5aFZjd3F4.jpg
72KB, 728x546px
>>18657427
I am another anon. I had the relationship where my GF would chat me constantly, 24/7, and I was getting tired of it. If I asked for a break for one day, she'd have taken that as offense. So I had to log off social media and log in only at night. Or lie that I am busy.

I did really fucking shitty things, doe.
>>
Guys that are in serious, long term relationships. Would it be weird to ask my boyfriend if we can look after one of our family's or friend's kids for a week while they go on holiday just to have practice kids?
My boyfriend and I have been talking about marriage and kids positively and I would like to know what I'm getting into in the kid department first.
>>
>>18657498
>she'd have taken that as offense
Does that mean you should be in a relationship where you can't talk to your partner about your issues and just tolerate feeling overwhelmed out of fear of the consequences? Even if she'd originally gotten upset about it, fights are opportunities to work through problems and come out with a stronger relationship and a better understanding than before
>>
>>18657504
Nope, that sounds like a great idea. Try and phrase it like that you want to practice your own skills and your comanaging skills as a couple rather than testing him specifically.
>>
Ok, i'm gonna have sex (oral at least) with my gf, in a week.
What should i do?
Tell dad to vacate his apartment for several hours?
Ask my grandparents to go to their village home so i can use their house?
>>
How do i initiate conversation with a qtp2t in the bust stop?

Were in the bus now and shes in the middle of the bus while im on the back
>>
>>18657482

They want a white knight who isn't afraid to cross swords with his competition.

They want a guy who can speak "ye olde english" and go on epic quests for them, such as moving heavy shit, carrying their bags, and going on extravagant quests to obtain/purchase a tonne of shit you don't need.

They want a big bad hero to keep them save from the wizards out there masturbating to her.

They're probably into horses n shit too, which can be fucked up if they are REALLY into them.

Other words; SLOOTS 'n' Suckers.
The shittiest DnD rip-off their ever was, it's also called life.
>>
>>18657532
Uh yeah you definitely need a private place to do the deed. Figure that out
>>
>>18657480
I am a professional fighter and workout every day, my testosterone is through the roof having me want to have sex several times a day. Work allows us to have sex twice a week and we don't live together.

The frequency decreased and I told her I wasn't satisfied. This caused insecurity in her, and she didn't feel emotionally secure in the relationship, despite my reassurances.

This caused the frequency to only decrease and we were on a 3 month freeze at one time. We bounced back, but at that point I was so fed up I didn't feel like courting her.

I would always tell her to speak up if she had any problems in the relationship, or to tell me if there was anything extra she wanted from me and to speak plainly. In our conversations she started to focus on subtext and 'how' I say things rather than context. Not uncommon for many women but still really annoying to deal with.

She carried a defeatist attitude and stopped expressing to her needs and concerns in a relationship because in her point of view "why bother"

Lastly I was insecure off of an opinion she had when compared to her ex who's a contractor, stating I couldn't fight him. This being the core of who I am--a competitive man, I wouldn't be satisfied until she changed her mind. The topic was reoccurring didn't help her view of me.
>>
>>18657544

Don't try it on on public transport dude.

Everything is 100X creepier on public transport.
You breath, you do it creepily.
You shit, the shit creeps out your ass.
You eat, you creepily eat it you might as well be licking it and talking naughty to it before you eat it.

Public transport has no exits until arriving at a stop, people need to go places so they need to use it so they can't avoid it. Basically, on public transport - you're trapped, and so are they.
That makes everything fucking creepier and no one is comfortable with it.

If you absolutely want to approach a girl, don't do it on one of the most uncomfortable facilities ever created.

You literally have a better shot, if they are more comfortable around you. On public transport, they will be tense, and cringing will occur.

Still remember when a bitch sat next to me and decided my shoulder would be a nice thing to rest her head on while she sleeps.
Least comfortable ride EVER. What the fuck am I supposed to do? Wake her? Tell her off or hitting on her would both attract white knights.

Shit, just stared out the window... all I could do. Avoid looking at her pretend she aint there.
>>
>>18657555
Why do you think it's a good idea to try again? How would things be different if you got back together? Not a loaded question, sometimes issues in a relationship that caused a breakup can be fixed, and sometimes they can't.
>>
>>18657548
Horses: what's the deal?
My ex was OBSESSED with fucking horses. Spent all her time volunteering with other ladies at a ranch. She was hetero and there weren't any dudes there.
>>
>>18657572

I don't understand it myself.

I only know of people who are into it, and it isn't a pretty sight... /mlp/ for instance.

I'd avoid the shit out of horse girls, just because of those freaks.
>>
>>18657569
"You shit, the shit creeps out your ass"

Fucking hilariously
>>
>>18657571
Because of the way she acted in the honeymoon phase of our relationship. She was perfect and wonderful and very much in love, we didn't have these issues. I know If I managed it correctly we could both be happy like that for the rest of our lives.
>>
>>18657569
>What the fuck am I supposed to do?
Shrug.
>>
>>18657582
You mean during the phase when she was starstruck and ignoring any issues in the relationship? She is an indirect person. She will always be passive and indirect. She is not going to be able to communicate her issues because she can hardly communicate them to herself.
>>
>>18657582
>Because of the way she acted in the honeymoon phase of our relationship
That's not very promising to hear. It's incredibly easy to be happy with each other early in the relationship. It usually takes time for the rainbows and fairy dust to settle and the rest of your life emerges, more of the mundane day to day commitment to each other rather than the period of time where both of you have a stiff cocktail of love hormones constantly pumping through your system.

If the two of you did get back together, how will the two of you fix your issues? Communication, sex, and everything else that contributed to the breakup.
>>
>>18657593
Eh, I disagree. I had horrible communication skills. Never wanted to bring up an issue I had with my boyfriend because I was scared he would leave me if I did. It was fun times because he was also reluctant to bring up issues. Over time, we worked on communication, and we're still working, but it's gotten so much better
>>
Guys,
Been talking to this guy online for about two weeks. He is asking me how this is gonna pan out because he sees it as boy talks to girl for awhile, then we go to Skype, then we video chat there, then he meets me and so on. But it seems like he want to move quickly while i'm still in the lets keep chatting phase since i'm shy. Problem is he thinks i'm being strange because we are just talking on the site not moving on to the next level. It's a dating site, but i'm not ready to date so quickly yet. What do i say? He says i'm being strange and difficult.
>>
>>18657604
You were willing to change and he was able to relate with what you were going through. Also Anon's ex got offended and insecure when he talks about his issues. It doesn't really sound like she wants to work it out if she broke up with him.
>>
Guys - Would fucking your girl doggy style while she has a tail plug, fake ears and a collar on be too weird for you?
>>
>>18657614
He sounds like a touch of an ass really, he's not willing to work with you and instead of just saying "thats fine seems like we have conflicting personalities" hes low key trying to bully you into getting his way.

Personally I'd move on. But your options are to stand firm and ask him if he can deal and if not move along, or you can give in and meet him.
>>
>>18657614
Try and ask questions to get a better understanding of his point of view. Why does he think you're being strange and difficult? Also, do some introspection and look into why you're not comfortable moving so quickly. If you're not comfortable with how fast things are moving, you could say something like "It's important to me that we take things slow, and it would mean a lot if you respected that". Idk about the respected part, I'm not sure how to phrase the end lol
>>
>>18657623
Yes
I'm not a furry
>>
>>18657623

No, but if you start barking, I'm out.
However... I'd happily give you a treat and pat your head/rub your belly if you're a good girl.
>>
>>18657596
Well first off I have to figure out how to get her attention, admiration and respect back, like my original question.

But I would go about it by demonstrating a higher value than her (currently we are equal) she would be naturally more inclined to aquiest if she saw me as a better qualified long term partner. I would change my communication to means she would be more receptive to and put in hard work. It wouldn't be easy, but I want to try.
>>
>>18657623
I'd do it if she stays like that for the rest of the day.
>>
Guys, would you stay with a person who cheated on you 4 times because you ''love'' them?
>>
>>18657614
I love it when guys show their true colors like this! He's showing that he's not going to respect your boundaries. The pace of a relationship is determined by the slowest member. Trust is something that is earned by seeing someone being consistent and predictable over time. He isn't allowing you to set up this trust.
How far will he push you based off of his expectations?
>We're supposed to have kissed by now! Why are you being difficult?
Sex, moving in, marriage, kids- Do you want to be with a guy who pressures you to stay on his timeline?

I don't like him.
>>
>>18657614
>He says i'm being strange and difficult.
Maybe you are, but if it's too much of a pain going at his pace, stick with what you're comfortable. It's true people gotta leave their comfort zone but that doesn't mean they should be yanked out of it.
>>
>>18657627
I'm not either. The full on fur suits are disgusting and the people who wear them are gross and weird. I just want to fuck a dog but this is probably as close as I can get to it.
>>
>>18657637
Are we talking cheated four times before telling you, or cheated, told you, and cheated again?

>>18657633
>higher value than her
I feel like a partnership should be a partnership, not one person being superior to the other. What do you mean by "acquiesce", like she would still have issues with the relationship but just be more willing to put up with them? Is that the kind of relationship you want? Additionally, how would you fix the sex problems? What would change to where you felt satisfied in bed?
>>
File: 1476144343432.jpg (21KB, 458x319px) Image search: [Google]
1476144343432.jpg
21KB, 458x319px
>>18657639
>Implying this dude's ever gonna go further than sex
Guy clearly is just gonna pump and dump her.
>>
>>18657644
>fur suits are disgusting
>I'd like to fuck a dog
>>
>>18657637

4 FUCKING TIMES?

I'd be gone forever after the first, fuck that shit.
How many times are you going to cheat before he gets the fucking hint you can't be trusted, jesus.

How desperate is he, because at some point, loneliness and dying alone becomes the more worthwhile option, holy shit?

I'm a goddamn creepy /pol/ /r9k/ crossposting 24 year old virginlord supreme and I wouldn't put up with that shit.
How could anyone love someone so hurtful, fucking hell, mate.
Even if I did love them, I'd cut them off like they were my hand but infected - which I also love.

Holy shit.

I gotta know, why are you asking?

Are you the dumbass guy who's thinking "Fool me once, twice, thrice" up until some unknown number and you'll eventually go "Shame on me", or are you the heartless bitch?

Holy shit. It's sad that that's even a question that has to be asked.
>>
>>18657646
Cheated and then told you and then cheated again. Why would anyone stay with such a person?
>>
>>18657637
No. I'd walk away after the first time.
>>
>>18657637
I wouldn't stay long enough to hit strike 4 in the first place.
>>
>>18657380
>LDR
Ldr is a scam. Keep chatting him up casually for practice and find guy from your own location.

Sorry.
>>
>>18657656
Yeah, I don't think I could do that. Even though people usually don't cheat with the intention to hurt their partner, the thought of feeling like we'd worked through our issues and resolved whatever it was that drove my partner to cheat (but to be clear the decision to cheat is their decision and theirs alone) only to have them do it again...idk if I could do that. My partner cheated on me and I stayed with them, and I have no regrets, but I just wouldn't have it in me to go through all of that again. Just feeling like all the work we'd done meant nothing would be too much.
>>
>>18657646
I'd like a partnership to be 50/50 too however men and women don't work hat way in the majority. Most women flock to and slut it out for men in power and high status, that's just the way they're programmed. There's always a dominant and submissive figure in the relationship, and I know she wants to be submissive. I just have to dominate.

My satisfaction with sex can be worked with in a few different ways, excitement, risk, quality and frequency. But I'm leaving that solution up to her if she ever cares to fix it.
>>
>>18657668
Eh, LDRs are doable and you shouldn't always throw away a potential relationship just because it's not as close as you'd like, but they do require a lot of work. But if she doesn't stay in the relationship, she shouldn't chat him up as practice. That's cruel, leading him on, and just plain wasting his time
>>
>>18657614
He's growing bored of you.
>>
Girls, if you really liked a guy, had a solid connection, but he had a girlfriend, would you fuck him/try to take him?
>>
>>18657639
>>18657626
>>18657625
Whenever i read his messages i feel like nothing is naturally progressing. I feel like i'm being pressured to go from step 1 to step 2 on his time. I want to be ready on my own time. He says i'm being stubborn and he asked "you don't date much do you?" I immediately thought he just wanted his way from the get go. I guess we are just too different...
>>
>>18657676
>that's just the way they're programmed
I'm not sure about that, but that's beside the point. Do you feel you haven't been dominating the relationship already? Additionally, why do you feel solving the sex problem should be up to her? And will you stay in the relationship if she doesn't fix it?
>>
>>18657684
Maybe
>>
>>18657689
Nah, too much work and effort for me. Plus I know any guy who's willing to cheat on his current gf will be willing to cheat on me too. And I whole heartedly respect relationships so that'd never be a thought to cross my mind.

Now if I hear they had broken up? I will be the first one in line to try and be his rebound. I will not contribute at all to the downfall of the relationship to get to that point though
>>
>>18657642
Especially when i barely know him
>>
>>18657702
>I will not contribute at all to the downfall of the relationship to get to that point though
I respect that, good on you.
>any guy who's willing to cheat on his current gf will be willing to cheat on me too
It makes sense logically, but I think the statistics support the opposite, depending on the number of years each relationship lasted.
>>
>>18657706
I would never risk it regardless. Cheaters show bad constitution and choices. Also shows they do not respect relationships or anything serious at all. Sure, maybe it was years ago, they were young and stupid, they've changed, but you know what. I've been young and stupid before to and even I know right from wrong.
It's deal breaking for me, I don't care if statistics show otherwise, once a cheater always a cheater to me.
>>
>>18657698
I haven't been dominating the relationship, I'm in this limbo where I'm trying to get my career in order and she just started working for an agency I'm applying to, but for a lower position that I would get if that makes sense. If I got the job at this agency instead of stuck training for it she would respect me more.

Solving the sex issue is on her because I'm not dating myself, she is responsible for her performance in the relationship as a whole and I was unsatisfied in bed I would seek that satisfaction somewhere else. Put simply: I care about her needs enough to make changes to keep her happy, even in the bedroom. She should too.
>>
>>18657719
How do you know the changes you're making will keep her happy? And if you want to have sex multiple times a day, but work only allows for twice a week, what do you expect her to do about that? Compromising is an important part of relationships. Hardly anyone has exactly the same level of desire for sex, but they compromise to something that works well enough for both of them. It can't be "I must get my way or I will fuck another woman". To me that just screams "I will only love you if you meet certain requirements to deserve my affection", and I could understand if she gets that feeling as well and, not surprisingly, feels her desire for sex with you fizzle out
>>
>>18657668
Simply not true; fix your flawed worldview.
>>
What does it mean when your ex-girlfriend leaves you because she wants to "focus on herself" ?
>>
>>18657759

It means she's gone and her motivations are now irrelevant. It means its time to move on and stop worrying about what she's focusing on.
>>
>>18657743
For every one ldr which actually worked i will show you 10 different posts about how it all ended up badly and how somebody wasted years in fake relationship with person they have never ever seen.

Sure miracles happens, but read ops experience with her "bf" and tell me one reason why would that work out.

>>18657759
Same excuse as
>you are too good for me
Aka you arent good enough for her. Sexually, emotionaly, mature, tall, small dick whatever, she is GONE.

>You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Don’t give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.
>>
>>18657736
You really seem to be fixated on this instead of how I can get her attention back.

She satisfied me before in similar circumstances, I'm sure she can satisfy me again. I made compromise throughout the relationship to fit the changing dynamic of our difficult careers until we both achieve the position we're working for and our life schedules get consistent again.
>>
>>18657766
I'm fixated on it because getting back together means you're still going to have the same issues, in addition to the added hurt and issues of breaking up instead of working through the issues. If she did take you back, and she was feeling emotionally insecure before you broke up, you can bet that's going to be a whole lot worse if you get back together.

How did she satisfy you before when you said she didn't satisfy you earlier? Additionally, you seem to have a lot of ideas of what will make her happy, like assuming she'll respect you more and tolerate the negatives of the relationship if you have more power and status. Women, and people, can't really be all described in one sweeping sentence when it comes to what they're looking for in a partner. You're assuming she'll take you back if you have a better job because that'll make you more dominant and all women want a dominant man right? Again with the assumptions instead of trying to understand what she personally wants.

Basically I'm saying you shouldn't get her attention back because, the way things are now and the way your current attitude is, it's not going to work. The issues won't get fixed, and she won't "acquiesce".
>>
>>18657762
>For every one ldr which actually worked i will show you 10 different posts about how it all ended up badly

Sure, what you said just proves that your generic
>(all) ldrs are a scam
statement is wrong. Fix it.
>>
Had a one night stand last night literally met the girl like 4 hrs before through a mutual friend. She just moved to town cause school is about to start and will probably be seeing her again.

Should I message her, talk to her about what happened or just pretend it didn't?

Things weren't really awkward when she left(stayed till around 4 pm) cause her friend also stayed over with one of my roommates so in the morning and afternoon we were all talking and shit
>>
>>18657779I wasn't looking for whether or not I should get her attention back. I made that decision already.

I was looking for methods on how to get her attention back.

Our issues were supplementary information to devising the means. I didn't think id have to explain the whole relationship. You've derailed the whole thing.
>>
>>18657795
You might could get her attention back if you worked on your attitude about women and relationships. It's pretty concerning that your understanding of your ex-girlfriend's wants and needs is so poor that you have to rely on assumptions like "most women".

Also the issue on disagreeing about being able to fight her ex won't go away, either, so you'll still get to deal with that insecurity and work through it
>>
>>18657762
>For every one ldr which actually worked i will show you 10 different posts about how it all ended up badly
Works that way for real relationships too.
>>
>>18657805
Ill work through that shit when or if i get there.

My explanation was because you asked for it. And it was a poor explanation because it wasn't important to what I was looking to accomplish by asking the question in the first place. The complexities of our relationship and dynamics of peer bonding needed simplifying for the goal at hand.

Also introspection and shaping my own perspective won't get her attention back in any way. We're currently not communicating, we do not have each other on social media. The last interaction we had was me sending flowers and carrots to work for her and the horses. With a simple "thanks" as her reply.
>>
>>18657839
Idk dude, I just don't want it to turn out that you get back together, only to realize maybe you shouldn't have or you're both unable to work through the issues that caused the breakup in the first place. I don't want you wasting her or your time, and right now it feels like you're so focused on step one that you're not thinking longterm.

Also, it might just be best to respect that she doesn't want to talk to you and would rather move on with her life than have you contact her and reopen the wound and all the negative emotions with it. Relationships built on one partner convincing the other to take them back typically don't have a very good foundation.
>>
>>18657846
Thabks for all of your creative and fun ideas to get a girls attention, Jesus you've been no fucking help.
>>
Girls realistically what are a guy's chances if he's ugly? Can I just perfect my body?
>>
>>18657858
I'm sorry you feel that way. I was just trying to help you see things from another perspective. I'd rather not be an enabler for an idea I don't agree with, and I'm okay with being the brakes or the stick in the mud. Sometimes people need someone to ask if what they're doing, or about to do, is really a good idea that should be followed through.
>>
>>18657791
Bump anyone please
>>
Guys,

Is there any indicator of penis size? Like can you tell by the size of his nose or the way he walks or something like that?
>>
>>18657885
Absolutely none whatsoever unless you see it
>>
>>18657885
Would you deny sex to a guy with a small penis? if it ever gets to the point where you are both undressed?

Also, to answer your question, the only indicator I can think of is fat guys, and probably most chubby guys. They tend to have smaller than average penises.
>>
>>18657869
I'd go as low as 5 if he had everything else I was looking for.

And yes, you can always improve your looks.
>>
>>18657885
I think it's related to height, but I don't know why you think guys will know the answer here.

>t. 6'0 and 7.5 in
>>
>>18657905
>I think it's related to height
lol, no

>5'6'' with a 7.5 inch dick
>>
>>18657885

Penis length ~= 1/2 foot length
>>
Girls, on dates do you prefer to choose the place or do you like having the man choose for you?
>>
>>18657925

Accurate with me at least.

>wear size 14 shoes
>right at 7 inches length

>>18657898

fat guy here, but have lost weight. Many of us have average to large penises (like anyone else) but fat does get in the way of access. As I've lost weight I've discovered "more penis". Doesn't mean I'm gaining inches but it's easier to access. Even at 320 pounds at one time I could pop out 6 inches. Now at 270ish I'm right at 7, and I wonder if I could lose another 100 pounds if I'd actually be hung as fuck.
>>
>>18657885
According to research, the index:ring finger ratio is the closest we have to guessing a dude's dick size without seeing the dick itself. The longer the ring finger is than the index, the bigger the dick... sometimes. The long ring-fingered guys are also supposed to be a little bit nicer and more successful in their careers than guys who index fingers are longer.
>>
>>18657898
No. I was just curious. Trying to imagine how large men's penises are will give me something to do when I'm bored and or horny.
>>
>>18657715
or possibly they were in a bad relationship going nowhere, complacent, and found someone who truly makes them happy?
>>
>>18657925
Thanks. I'll keep this in mind.
>>
Guy here. I've been chatting with a Tinder match and she seems into at least going out for drinks. Should I give her my number first or should I ask for hers first?
>>
>>18657937
weird. I was mostly basing it off porn and some rare anecdotes. I unfortunately caught my younger brother jerking off (he is chubby), and saw his small, probably around 4.5-5in, pecker. And one of my friends, which is tall and "chubby", would get all defensive about 6 inches being the average, saying it was BS. So, I suspect he has a small dick, despite being tall.

also, I'm the short 7inch dick anon, and my shoesize is 8. I don't think there really is any indicator to a small penis size.

>>18657947
take everything with a grain of salt. the only real way to know is to see their dick.
>>
>>18657944
Sounds like some sort of Japanese superstition, but okay.
>>
>>18657950
Its not hard to say "I don't want to be together anymore."
If your relationship is bad and going nowhere you just break up. There's literally NEVER any good reason for cheating when breaking up is as easy as sending a text message even

All it shows is that you're either a coward and don't want to have to face your partners feelings, or that you're still holding out to get the best of both worlds.
>>
>>18657956
Give yours.
>>
>>18657957

It's just fat. I bet if your brother lost weight he'd gain an inch or so. Proper measurement is to the bone, but if you can't get to the bone because of excessive fat ...
>>
I'm talking with a lot of girls, but I held back because I don't have a job, neither a direction in life. I'm 28. So I spend a lot of pleasurable time with them, but in the end I am ashamed to really ask them out for a date.

Would you girls have a date with someone like me?
>>
>>18657963
It's something about exposure to testosterone in utero. IIRC, the results from the study weren't that great. It was a correct indicator more than half the time, but not nearly enough to be reliable.

I'm female, but my ring finger is longer, even though it "should" be shorter, and I know I've been considerably more masculine than other girls/women since whenever I started forming long-term memories.
>inb4 anecdotal
>>
It's my boyfriend's birthday today and I want to do something in bed with him tonight. He's very shy and won't tell me his fantasies whenever I've asked. So what's a common fantasy that a lot of guys have in bed?
We've already done anal and I'm not adding another woman.
>>
How do I summon a succubus?
>>
>>18658028
According to that research, your clit is bigger than many dicks.
>>
>>18658028
you made me look at my fingers for 10 minutes, and I just noticed that on my left hand my ring finger is noticeably longer than my index. But on my right hand, my index and ring finger are about the same length, wtf. how has no one ever noticed this? now i have something else to be insecure about.

my ring finger is longer on my left hand....
>>
>>18657869
My boyfriend is a 3.5/10, realistically speaking. I'm slightly over average (6.5-7/10).
We have been together for 6 years and we are happy.
>>
>>18658043
Ask /x/
>>
>>18658054
Maybe your dick is bent, so one side is "bigger" than the other?
>tfw my fingers are exactly the same size on both hands

>>18658057
What is his secret?
t. Ugly guy trying to get a princess.
>>
>>18657956
I like it when a guy gives his number. it shows confidence while also respecting my decision to engage with him further or not.
>>
>>18657885
I have yet to find conclusive evidence.

Dated a taller Mexican guy and he had an above average. Dated two other mexican guys with micropenises, didn't even expect it.

Only thing I've seen constitently is white guys have skinny long dicks. But then I watch porn and James Deen tells me otherwise.

Current bf is short, Asian and i went In assuming micro, but it's actually very 6.5 and very girthy.

This is a weird question to ask men as they probably aren't sitting around with their friends comparing dick size to their other physical features. Unless they do do that.
>>
>>18658057
What's wrong with him?
>>
Girls, is it common for you to show tits and vagina to your girl friends?
>>
>>18658085
hahahahahaha

No. I've never done this. I've never even heard of anyone doing this.
>>
>>18658085
Only time I've heard of this happening was when copious amounts of alcohol was involved, and usually also guys.
>>
>>18658085
Yes and no? What do you mean?
I've seen many of my friends changing and they've seen me change. But actually showing with the intent for them to see? Only with my best friend in high school.
>>
>>18658075
His face is ugly.
The parts of his face are disproportionate and asymmetrical. His mouth is too big, his eyes are different, his nose is crooked, he is a chinlet, his eyes look sad.
Awful skin, no beard.

He is tall and strong, but he has always been a chubby.

>>18658065
>What is his secret?
He's awesome.
He is the most interesting person I've ever met. I talk to him all day, every day since we met and I never got bored of him.
He has an amazing sense of humour. He's my best friend.

He's a great partner. Basically the best boyfriend one could ever want.
And he's good in bed.
>>
File: t3_2g50c9.png (31KB, 764x313px) Image search: [Google]
t3_2g50c9.png
31KB, 764x313px
>>18658075
>>18658065
I would take a woman's 3.5/10 assessment with a grain of salt. Women rate 80% of men as less than average attractiveness.
>>
>>18657905
No I'm 5'10 but I'm 8 inches and pretty thick.
>>
>>18658085
Never seen my friends' vaginas.

We've seen our booties and tits. Not all the time. If we're getting ready together. If we're drunk and being silly and complimenting each other too much. We get really lesbo when we drink together.

However, there are some friends that I just don't do that with. Depends on our closeness and just what type of friendship we have.
>>
>>18658104
Does he have a good self esteem with that face? Is he extroverted or quiet in public?
>>
>>18658116
None of that is accurate because it comes from a biased pool.
>>
>>18658125
He has a pretty decent self esteem, yes. Better than mine for sure.

He's not extroverted (we are both on the introvert side) but he can be very charming. He is not shy or quiet at all.

I'm also not the only girl who fell for him. He has girls before me, he has a girl who has a crush on him now and throws herself at him.
>>
>>18658085
How often do you show your dick to your mates?
>>
>>18658128
How?
>>
>>18658130
I wish I could see this guy in person. I can't believe an introvert with an ugly face has girls falling for him. I'm "slightly" jelly.

>>18658137
Manly men don't do that, obviously.
>>
>>18658156
Heh. There is something about his personality that just does it for a lot of girls.
>>
>>18658143
Online dating is filled with ugly guys because if they weren't ugly they'd be out pulling girls the normal way. So of course girls rate guys online low, because you're online for a reason.

If the study takes into account people irl, then I'd listen.
>>
>>18658156
Everyone calls themselves an introvert, they're not actually introverts. There's a difference between "I went to that party last night, and now I'm mentally exhausted. #IntrovertProblems" and "I sit on my computer all day watching chinese cartoons and playing video games".
>>
>>18658186
You could say the same thing for women. If they weren't ugly they would be out in the real world getting hit on by men.
>>
>>18658049
Sometimes I get some bizarre "phantom penis" sensation.
>>
Hey, I have a question about looks. Yes I read the FAQ but I still want a more detailed insight. I'm a slightly above average girl, I think, with a pretty face but my body is fucked up. I have lots of stretch marks though I'm young, my nipples are really really weird, and the skin in my armpits is stained or dark. It does affect my self esteem and even though I get approached by attractive guys I can't get close to anyone fearing of what they would think. Do anyone have some advice? Besides killing myself or something.
>>
>>18658187
Socially awkward and recluse =/= introverted
>>
>>18658203
If you are fat you need to exercise more and lose weight.
If you are rancid you need to properly shower more.
That's all there is too it.
>but it's too hard
Then stick to being a fat, rancid person that only sick fetishists want.
>>
>>18658198
Just don't start wanting to peg guys, OK?

>>18658203
Date an ugly guy who will worship will you.
>>
File: NANI_0.jpg (15KB, 415x292px) Image search: [Google]
NANI_0.jpg
15KB, 415x292px
>talking to girl for a few weeks
>talk until like four in the morning all the time
>every time I ask her out somewhere, she says she's busy or doesn't answer
>texts me the next day
>this has been going on for like a month
What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>18658194
That's true. women doing online dating are either ugly, desperate, or have some sort of character flaw that makes it hard for them to meet men in real life.
>>
>>18658233
I have already lost weight, I'm not skinny but not exactly fat either. I shower everyday and try to have proper hygiene. But I still feel really self conscious about the stretch marks as I have them almost everywhere.
>>
>>18658237
I've thought about that but it's hard, we all want someone attractive and I'm not ready to just settle. I'm starting thinking I'm better off alone
>>
>>18658240
>>18658186
But my point is, men still rated the women on a bell curve while women rated men on a downward slope. If both genders are equally as ugly then this shows that women indeed are much more critical of physical appearance than men.
>>
>>18658254
Or that men take less care to look attractive or take good photos to put on their online profiles.
>>
Females:
At college undergraduate age, how much did you care about how much a guy makes?

I'm in college and I work two jobs (one is I.T., other is as a math tutor) and I'm enrolled in classes full time, but with rent and tuition I really don't have much that I could spend on things other than necessities, considering I have to work limited hours with my class workload.

I put a lot of emphasis on self improvement and activities I find fulfilling, but I still just can't get over that self confidence gap that you need to jump to relax while talking to pretty girls. I wonder if my intuition is correct, and my relatively low income is related.
>>
>ex gf has been open to us getting back together
>she's dating someone else who she claims she's in love with though
>notice she's pretty distant and difficult lately, we hang out in person once in awhile, we stay over at one another's places
>last time she stayed with me we almost fucked and she was extremely sexual towards me with what she wants to do over video chat together when she can buy alcohol
>but online its like pulling teeth, went from saying she loves me to saying I love you but only as my best friend
>she tells me that her long distance boyfriend reads all her messages and will get insecure and jealous
>I grill her, ask her if she's totally over the idea of us being together
>doesn't answer but tells me her feelings for me are all gone, she doesn't know when it happened but "it just did"
>tells me that we should talk about it in person so we can "communicate it better"
>remember what she said about her new boyfriend
Is this a low key "I like you shut up and talk to me about it where he can't read" seeing as last week she wanted me to fuck her brains out and i nearly did or is she just stupid and trying to be courteous.
>>
>>18658260
It does makes sense, I've met a lot of guys and then saw their online pictures and look worse or not attractive even though in person are fairly cute people.
>>
>>18658268
You met them before seeing their pictures? How does that work?
>>
>>18657247
Who was the weird one here?

>girl mirin me at gym
>asks to workout with me chatting the whole time
>mentions she definitely wants something to do tonigh when I talk about a campus party
>later tell her I'm just gonna watch goodfellas in my dorm
>she asks to join
>5 minutes in I put my arm on her shoulder
>SHE FUCKING PAUSES THE MOVIE
Listen I don't want to lead you on .... blah blah blah

I had to sit through an hour and a half feeling like a jerkoff. She acted like she was in a big hurry to leave too when the movie was almost over.

Isn't it a custom that when a guy and a girl watch a movie together he puts his arm around her? Are all of her friends going to think im a creep for "coming onto her"?
Please help
>>
>>18658274
Tldr:
>girl asks to watch movie in my dorm on a Friday night
>I put my arm around her
>she essentially tells me to stop
>>
>>18658271
Because you can talk to someone before adding them on social media?
>>
>>18658194
Yeah but bots are also likely to be female. Online dating knows to make money they have to get men on there, so they make the fake female profiles that are the hotties.

Those are the attractive women that men are rating. They know there's little money to be made off women, since online dating is touted to be catered towards women being the chooser and that's the incentive for women to come online, so they don't put as many if any at all male bots.
>>
Asked earlier and didn't get a response. What's a common fantasy among men that's not anal (we already do that) or involving a third party (I'm not comfortable with that) that I can indulge in with my boyfriend for his birthday?
>>
>>18658274
Hey, at least Goodfellas is a fucking classic though. Joe Pesci plays one hell of a psychopath midget.
>>
>>18658278
How?
>>
>>18658260
This too. Every male selfie I've ever seen is emotionless frown.
>>
>>18658285
Simple, dress up and act like a teacher, and then start blowin him.
>>
>>18658287
Have you never come across someone you know on tinder? I do it all the time. I get my friends brother's profile, classmate's profiles, old coworkers, etc. Their pictures tend to look way worse than I know they look.
>>
>>18658288
Lol tinder from a woman's perspective is like a series of mug shots, I'll give that.
>>
>>18658287
Through mutual friends, chatting with them on public places or at school. That's how I met most people. I've never set an online date. I do know that as a girl being friendly is easier but don't come off as creppy and you can talk to almost everyone.
>>
>>18658295
Did you swipe right on any of them? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>18658288
>>18658302
What should we do?
>>
>>18658307
Find friends who take good pictures, or learn yourself
>>
>>18658274
Pls respond can't sleep

>>18658286
And hell yeah hes great. Gonna watch casino tomorrow
>>
>>18658304
Technically one, I had a class with him the semester before, but to be fair I didn't even recognize him and when I found out we had a class together before I didn't even know it.

Otherwise no. If I were interested in them or even thought I had a shot with them I would have approached them irl.
My friends brother is pretty hot and I suppose I should have just taken the risk of swiping him because it's not like he'd know unless he swiped back, and even then if shit went bad I could play it off like an accidental swipe, but still I know that he thinks of me as a sister basically since we grew up together.
>>
>>18658307
Smile for one. Every deadpan face I see on tinder kills me a little inside. Even if you do literally nothing else, just smile for a picture. (and for bonus points, learn to smile with your eyes too.)
>>
>>18658303
That's a nice post. c:
I don't have friends. I might chat with girls in public, but I never ask them out and I don't get their contact, because I don't want to be just a friend. :c

>>18658295
Stacey, please... I don't even have Facebook.
>>
>>18658295
That's precisely why I don't use tinder or any other dating site. It just seems uncool to put yourself on a site for one night stands, no matter how common it's become in society.
>>
>>18658322
I understand that and at first you might want to wait until they give you their numbers but with time you can do it first, it's about how you feel about yourself
>>
>>18658312
Does "good picture" mean "a picture in which I look good" or a good quality picture? If the former, that might be impossible (?).

>>18658321
Smiling with eyes like an anime person? I think I can do that.
>>
>>18658336
Not really, like those aesthetic and nice pictures even though the person isn't that attractive. It doesn't have to be professionally taken either. It just means that you put some effort on it, but that's just my two cents.
>>
ladies, do you find a man who can hit a target accurately at 200 yards with ironsights attractive?

boys, simmer down. i already know youre getting turned on. this ones for the ladies.

i guess my real question is - do women even care for a man who is good with his hands anymore?
>>
>>18658313
Really? Five minutes in? you didn't see a problem with this? okay so what exactly was your goal?
>>
>>18658239
pls respond
>>
>>18658348
I didn't see why I should wait 30 minutes before doing this? I didn't have a goal I just assume that if a girl wants to come watch a movie with me on a Friday night she's somewhat interested. I've done this on first dates (I know this wasn't a date)before and it's never been an issue.

I didn't want to seem like an unconfident beta by not putting my arm around her. There's no goal it's just expected I thought
>>
>>18658352
If she wanted to see you she'd text you back. She waits a day so she's not obligated to hang but to still be polite. She's not into you, if she was she'd respond fairly quickly (at least most of the time)

Sorry
Please answer
>>18658274
>>
Yo, can I get some tips for a quickie on a plane?
How suspicious would the blanket over both of us and me sit on his lap look? Would it be better to do it in the toilet?
>>
>>18658322
Then replace tinder with whatever online dating you do use robot.

>>18658331
Agreed, I got on it out of desperation and I don't really think anyone else resorts to online dating unless they are completely desperate
>>
>>18658344
NGL, I don't know anything about what you're boasting about except that you shot a target from far away and it's a feat. Personally, I don't place importance on things like that. It'd be a non-factor in my attraction to someone.

>do women even care for a man who is good with his hands anymore?
Ha.

I like the arts, so if a guy I like paints or plays an instrument, that makes him more attractive to me. But I wouldn't particularly care if he was good at carpentry or something.
>>
>>18658366
Any grown adult sitting on another grown adults lap in a very cramped plane is going to look suspicious no matter what. Go to the bathroom, make it fast, and for the love of god clean up after yourselves and don't leave your jizzy condom for the flight attendants to clean up
>>
>>18658348
>you didn't see a problem with this

Why would there be? Is he supposed to wait for the romantic scene in the movie to make a move? Seriously it's not rocket science
>>
>>18658358
okay. Well the fact that it wasn't a date was probably the first issue. The fact that she came over might might've meant that she was somewhat interested. But that doesn't mean in any way shape or form that she was ready to, or interested in getting physical with you.

When a girl agrees to go on an actual date with you that means that she's interested in giving you a shot or she's already attracted to you, and it's more likely that she'll reciprocate any physical advances that you make because it's understood that those types of things are associated with dates.

When a girl agrees to come over and watch a movie and basically just hang out what she's trying to do is get a feel for you and figure out if she's interested in more. which means that you should have let her set the pace in that situation. Or at least wait until you kind of figure out what she wants.

If she was a slut or just DTF, then she would have either made an advance on you, or been interested when you made a move on her. But if she was just trying to figure out what type of person you are and whether or not you guys were compatible, and whether or not she's interested in potentially dating you. Then making a move on her five minutes into a movie, is not a good sign. and it probably just made her think that all you were interested in is sex with her.
>>
>>18658203
From what you said about yourself it seems like you're focusing on details a lot. Myself and a lot of guys can overlook that stuff about women as long as your overall asthetically pleasing.
>>
>>18658370
Unfortunately, I've only come across a person I know once. She looked just as ugly online as she does in real life.
>>
Question:

Met some cool ass chick online on some game, we've hit it off hard and connect so damn well. How should I go about asking to share selfies without sounding creepy? We've been talking for about a month now I feel like she's waiting for me to step in and ask. Not exactly sure, not the best at this.

Thanks in advance
>>
>>18658358
So to put it shortly. Females are just confusing and she wanted one thing, and you made it clear with your premature advances that you were just interested in sex or something physical which is not what she was interested in.
>>
>>18658379
the issue is that he didn't even wait long to read her body language or wait for her to get comfortable. if she's sitting 5 ft away from him obviously she doesn't want him touching her yet. you wait until she starts to lean Into you and stuff like that before you put your arm around her.
>>
>>18658372
thats so sad. carpentry is so much more impressive than painting. i do both.
>>
>>18658396
How can I read body language in a dark room while watching a movie? She gave me signals of interest at the gym and by asking to come over so I made the first move. I know that she's not into me no big deal, but I wouldn't say I acted creepily or that there was a problem at all
>>
>>18658383
Say you wanna face cam some time to get to know each other.
>>
File: chubby strong.jpg (492KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
chubby strong.jpg
492KB, 1000x666px
Do girls like the chubby-strong look? Like the dude on the left.
>>
>>18658285
we're not your boyfriend; every guy has different fetishes.
go through his porn browsing history or ask him
>>
>>18658415
I used to find it disgusting but nowadays it's pretty hot, since it makes the guy seem more attainable but you still get someone that's not a push over.
>>
>>18658424
I am like that and even have stretch marks all up my arms
Wanna beeeeeee my gf?

I'm the type of dude who would kill a bear for you but also make you peg me and call me a sub bitch
>>
>>18658396
>5 feet away
Where did he say this? When I meet up with a guy for a movie date id find it pretty strange if he didn't touch my shoulder at all.
>>
>>18658415
no you just look fat.
>>
>>18658443
Agreed.
>>
>>18658437
But he said it wasn't a date. And i was just using the 5ft distance as an example. I've been on multiple movie dates and I certainly didnt want them putting their arm around me 5 minutes in. I'm not saying they can't or shouldn't touch me at all. I'm just saying that specific action was too intimate for the level of the relationship which was basically non-existent.
>>
>>18658415

Guy on the right is more attractive initially, but I would go for left guy, too. Personality plays a huge part for me in how attractive I find someone. . 32/f
>>
>>18658370
>Agreed, I got on it out of desperation and I don't really think anyone else resorts to online dating unless they are completely desperate
I actually am desperate but don't want to appear that way. I really want to make a tinder because there's literally no opportunities in my day to day life that allow me to talk to women, but I care too much what people think of me.
>>
File: 1493781289872.png (129KB, 771x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493781289872.png
129KB, 771x600px
If I had been loose friends with a girl for over 3 years, only hanging out with her with out other friends, and suddenly expressed an interest in seeing her more, would she understand that I have a crush on her? If not, how would I try to ask her on a date without her inviting the other friends along?
>>
This isn't a question for the opposite gender, but I figured this would be a good place to ask. What are the best dating sites for dating and not hook-ups. I've always just thought about okcupid, but somebody told me that I should try out match.com instead. Also, do you think /soc/ is a valid option?
>>
>>18658510
Definitely not /soc/, unless you're into mental illnesses.
>>
>>18658514
What if I have mental illness, though. I've got pretty significant anxiety so maybe I would fit right in.
>>
>>18658415
That's not chubby-strong, that's fat-strong. Chubby is fine, straight up fat is not.
>>
>>18658085
To do so is slutty. Some women do, some don't.
>>
>>18658116
Thanks, Dataclysm.
>>
>>18658519
That explains why you're doing things online.
>>
>>18658541
People don't end up here without some problems.
>>
Hello ladies: please tell me why I'm sad
>>
>>18658557
Because you somehow think women have the answers/cure to your whole life's problems when the reality is we are just normal human beings like you without magical healing powers.
>>
>>18658562
Hey I know that. I don't specifically need it to be a lady, I just want someone to talk to. Maybe I romanticize the idea of a relationship too much, but it me it's a sweet thing that two people declare for each other, and an ideal relationship would probably have both people working together to help the other be optimal happy, yeah? I don't need Natalie Portman superwoman, just a person who is somewhat like me. Life's got it problems and it always will, but is it wrong to want to have someone that you trust to help you along?
>>
As I age, I like romance less and being single more. I am going to be thirty soon, is this mentality odd? I don't even want to start a family. People tend to treat me like a pariah or that there's something wrong with me.
>>
>>18657306
Joanna is that you?
>>
>>18657637
I have too much self respect for bullshit like that, and so should you. Fuck no.
>>
File: what_the_fuck_is_going_on.jpg (41KB, 351x359px) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck_is_going_on.jpg
41KB, 351x359px
>>18658361
She responds quickly literally all the time, except for when I ask her out. I didn't even ask for her number, she's the one who gave it to me.
>>
>>18657655
My brother is madly in love with this girl who's cheated on him 4 times. The first time she kissed a guy at a concert right in front of him and she told him she did it cuz she was drunk, he forgave her and they moved on except she was having an affair with the guy from the concert behind his back. The 2nd time was a one night stand. The third time she cheated with an older guy and told my brother about all her cheating instances AND HE STILL FORGAVE HER. She went on to cheat again with the last guy.
Wtf is wrong with my brother? He's got attachment issues for sure and he has a very poor relationship with our mom but how can you be in love with someone who doesn't even care about you?
>>
File: dunder.jpg (63KB, 662x562px) Image search: [Google]
dunder.jpg
63KB, 662x562px
When does a date become a "date"? Or rather, how do you make a date become a "date"?

I've been going out to do stuff with this girl for a few months and I'm pretty into her, also pretty sure shes into me (excuses for touching me, constantly want to see each other to do stuff, flirty comments, etc.)

I'm not blind to the signs but I'm not really sure what to do to make that transition from ambiguous friends just doing stuff and testing boundaries to an actual date. I don't want to make her uncomfortable, but I don't really have a slick idea as to how to show her that I'm into her that isn't just swoop in and hope for the best.

What are some good icebreaking ideas that you've tried/liked to send the proper message?
>>
What's the best way to go about asking my girlfriend to eat my ass? I'm willing to reciprocate but am really shy about bringing it up.
>>
>>18658746
You either verbally confirm it is a date by saying "you want to go out on a date?"
Or you just advance it to physical stuff. Go in for the kiss at the end.
>>
>>18658792
>Go in for the kiss at the end.
Wrong, never leave it to the end
>>
>>18658573
Idk me and my friends (around 30, women) are all like this, we constantly joke around how we need to get cats.
>>
>>18658557
No clue, aren't you just feeling lonely? Let me give you a hug.
>>
>>18658488
Oh fuck. I have the same problem the. other way around. I decided to just tell the guy next time that I want to meet him and him alone...
>>
>>18658573
Nah it's pretty normal for a guy.
>>
>>18658821
Well you keep the night open, but if she isn't a total sloot she's not gonna bang you on the first date anyway
>>
>>18658838
Fuck and here I am in my early 20's complaining about how I can't get any interest for anything more than a quick fuck and then he never acknowledges my existence again, and being told "just wait till you're 30 that's when they'll be more interested in serious dating and not pumping and dumping you."

Thats it I'm killing myself. There's no such thing a love, romance, or marriage and all I am is a walking fucking fleshlight and thats the only value I'll ever have to the world
>>
File: photo_2017-08-05_01-03-05.jpg (50KB, 700x697px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-08-05_01-03-05.jpg
50KB, 700x697px
I finally got the balls to cut ex out of my life. She might have been a really good friend, though, but I just can't get over it. It's fucking agony. Help me.
>>
>>18658344
yes, if it isn't the only thing he talks about all the time.
>>
>>18658849
Part of my reason for remaining single is because of that fleshlight trope. I don't want to pump and dump and I don't. It's just hard to find women who don't react with fear and suspicion. It's also hard for me to find woman who wants to wait for a bit before we fuck. I desire connection but not suffocation. That's reeeeally hard to find and I'd prefer to remain single rather than deal with another shotty relationship.
>>
>>18658849
Really, be an awesome person and be you. You'll be fine, just don't worry so much about romance unless it feels like it's honestly more than fucking.
>>
>>18658903
I refuse to fuck anyone I'm not dating in the first place.
>guess how many dudes stick around when I say that.
I just keep waiting for it to get better but seems like it never will. I'm done with this fucking gay ass earth.
>>
>>18658910
Trust me. We're out there. I'm living proof of that. Wish I could help you feel that way, though.
>>
File: 1447616958906.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447616958906.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
So basically I had a troubled childhood. My so called father abandoned me when I was 7, my mom went abroad to work and left it in the care of a grandmother who always beat the shit out of me and abused me.
I dont really have any family except for my mom.
So my mom came home for a holiday and told me that Im a good-for-nothing, Ive done shit with my life, Im useless, and that parents are not supposed to help their kids and that how come others are succeding at life and Ive failed.

Im 25, I got an above-average job, and I started with my gf a small make-up and cosmetics bussines, so Im not entirely an useless wasted of blood an organs.

Was this the goodbye from mom ? Have I really lost the last person from my family ?
She did help me out with some money every now and then ( about 100 euros ), but she got ballistic the last time when she heard about helping me with some money ( needed money for food ), so Im not bothering anymore.
>>
File: cucks btfo.jpg (168KB, 563x898px) Image search: [Google]
cucks btfo.jpg
168KB, 563x898px
Ladies, is this guy too big?
>>
>>18658969
Also, thoughts on his body hair?
>>
>>18658961
>and that parents are not supposed to help their kids
Sounds like she's making excuses for herself desu. In general I get the impression she wants you to keep feeling like shit so you wont stand up to her or leave. At least this is my experience with crazy moms, they go more nuts when they sense you become more independent.

>Have I really lost the last person from my family ?
You're 25, maybe it's time to start your own family.
>>
>>18658969
Yes
>>18658970
gross
>>
File: cI8EGEjAQnFeyu5b.jpg (26KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
cI8EGEjAQnFeyu5b.jpg
26KB, 600x338px
How do girls feel about the idea of dudes you know potentially fapping over you?

flattered or creeped out?

if they told you or you found out who specifically gaps over you would it change things?
>>
>>18658977

I literally see her once a year for a week or 2. Outside of that, I'm on my own.
It's great atleast that, due to having no family, I usually work on holidays, Xmas, so the bonuses rack up nicely. Not going to weddings and general family events also saves a lot of money.
Sometimes I do get lonely on Xmas tho....

Thank you so much for your time !
>>
File: b urself.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
b urself.png
39KB, 914x1091px
Just broke it off with a girl i've been dating for 5 months
Why do i nothing but a small bit of relief?
>>
>>18658985
Creepy. Because it means it's not like I was even trying to be sexy. Me existing got him off and it feels a touch predatory.
At the same time, I get it. You like what you like and you can't really help what you're turned on by. I'd just prefer not to know about it.
>>
>>18658849

Don't be like that. Eventually your looks will wear out and you'll have no value to the world whatsoever.
When I was fat, women took offense to my being interested in them. Then I busted my ass, got fit, didn't change as a character, and now I get mired and approached. I could had bitched about women being shallow and dumb, I could had become an orbiter, I could had decided that it's my fate. That wouldn't had changed my situation. Finding flaws in myself and bettering myself did. It's no coinsidence that losers and excuses are always found together.

Course taking responsibility is fucking hard, but you want to be comfy or happy?
You say guys want to pump and dump. It's true. We are addicted to pussy. And like druggies, once we've gotten our dose the itch goes away and we can think straight. Here is where the blame falls on you. Post-sex genitals are out of the picture, leaving two individuals. If you aren't interesting as an individual then the other individual won't be interested and will walk away. As they or you should. People who try to stay with someone they don't care about or dislike become more miserable than they would if they were alone.

Here is where the blame falls on you. Either you aren't an interesting or emotionally appealing individual, or the guys you choose to sleep with aren't compatible with what you have to offer.

tl;dr either your looks is all you have or you have a crap taste in men. Fix yourself or amount to wet garbage once you get ugly.
>>
>>18658849
>Offer value more than your pussy to society
>???
>Profit
Look to yourself for the answers anon
>>
girls would you rather be with a guy who has been with 0 women and is a virgin or a dude who has been with 100 women

say if they have the same level of confidence
>>
>>18659019
inb4 "neither"
>>
>>18659019
Virgin, absolutely.
>>
I'm finally in a budding long term relationship, and i'm in love with her.
However, is it strange that i'm still crushing on a fairly unknown cosplayer, who i'll probably never meet?
Funnily enough they do look alike. So you could say that's just my type.
I didn't think about it until i saw her in my newsfeed, and now i'm beating myself up over it, i feel like i cheated (even tho it's almost impossible), because i can't bring myself to unlike/unfollow
>>
>>18659037
but what if they are awkward and an introvert?
>>
File: wow.jpg (79KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
79KB, 1333x2000px
Okay for a year I have been planning the months long solo trip of my dreams through South America. I have never done anything like this, I'm European and I have only been out of my country once in ten years. To me it's just about being alone in the middle of nowhere with no one to turn to but myself, to experience a lot of other countries and climates and cultures. It's a personal development project. Also, I'm 29 and I feel like I need to do this before I turn 30.

Then I meet a south american girl through the internet and we get along really well. We talk for hours every day and the way she references random stuff I said months ago, I know that this girl actually likes me. I like her too. I could see myself marrying her one day though of course we have to know each other in person first. She wants to come along with me, which it awesome, but can only be there for the first month.

She now expects me to cancel the rest of my trip, which I'm very much opposed to. I need to do this. She doesn't really want to talk about the whole thing just saying "It's your decision" and then acting a little distant and insulted.

Can anybody talk me through what is going on in her head and how I fix it?
>>
>>18658985
The idea that some probably do/sometimes have turns me on. I would not want to actually know it. The situations in which I'd find it genuinely hot (like an attractive acquaintance) are much rarer than situations in which I'd find it uncomfortable (an attractive friend I don't actually have strong enough chemistry with to get turned on from the idea of him masturbating to me, people I dislike in any way). The premise that someone I dislike might have jerked off to me once means nothing to me, but it's different if you were to hear actual real details and which individual involved and so on. That's their issue to deal with. Ignorance is bliss in that regard.
>>
>>18659042
dont get raped
>>
>>18659040
You said that they have the same level of confidence so I am assuming that either they are both awkward or the virgin guy isn't endlessly awkward (if he still manages to keep his cool somewhat). Obviously in practice if a guy treats me like a zebra on a sighting for having a pussy then it's not going to happen, no.

I don't care about being introverted as long as it means rather doing indoor things or being with the two of us, and not never wanting to be around other people to begin with (shut in). But likewise that applies the same to the hypothetical manwhore.
>>
>>18659038
I don't think this is a big deal as long as this crush isn't on your mind all the time. You don't typically stop finding other people attractive just because you're in a relationship.
>>
How do I get my girl to let me cum on her? It's my fetish but she hates cum. She forces me to jizz in a towel like a fucking animal or just wear a condom.
>>
why is there always another guy. Everytime i get the feeling things are heading the right direction the girl im dating in will go cold and distant on me and later end up with another dude. I have never had a relationship and i feel like i have to jump through burning hoops to get one while other people just find someone and everything goes smooth.

Why do i always find girls that just string me along and most important let me do ALL the work
>>
>>18659056
All you can really do is keep stressing sometimes (not too often, during talks about sex) that it is a big fantasy of yours. See if you can play into other turn ons of her with your explanation of what it does to you, eg talking about it being dominant and marking her as yours if that's more her usual range of turn ons.

Having said that all people have things that just turn them the fuck off period, she might ease up but you could get unlucky and just not be compatible in this regard.
>>
>>18659056
I don't think all girls understand how guys can have a sexual fetish that's actually very important to their self realization and self esteem. You could try to explain to her that sex is an important part of any relationship and that you'd like for her to acquiesce a bit for the sake of your relationship. It's not like you're demanding to rape-throat-fuck her until you ejaculate down her throat, your request is fairly innocuous.
>>
>>18659059
You're desperate and latch on too quickly. They see this and don't have a chance to miss you because you're never gone. The yearning for companionship hijacks your actions so you go all out quickly.
>>
>>18659077
yeah i feel like this is true. Is there a way to salvage this?
>>
>>18659082
Learn from it. The only reason I "guessed" that was the issue because it's exactly what I do sometimes. I have no problem talking a girl out of her clothes but as soon as I get that crush feeling I ruin everything. Just have to realize that person is an individual with their own lives, and they'll come to you if or when it feels right.
>>
>>18658832
You can't hug me through a computer you know. I think I feel lonely and unfulfilled in life, but I'm not sure. I'm only 18, I should probably be off having fun, but somehow every time I lay down to go to bed I feel crushed with sadness.
>>
>>18659088
maybe i'm even overreacting about the current situation but my past experience damaged me.
>>
>>18658085
No
>>18658344
Yeah that's cool
>>18658415
Yes I love Bearmode
>>18658969
No
>>
>>18659100
Same here. My first love had a secret boyfriend I didn't know about for over 5 months. Trust issues galore my dude
>>
I don't get when people ask "do girls like 'x'", wouldn't tastes differ from person to person?

That being said, is there any chance for a 6'1, 150 lb skeleton to be happy, or do I need to hit the gym
>>
>>18659109
>I don't get when people ask "do girls like 'x'", wouldn't tastes differ from person to person?
That should be pretty obvious depending on the answers.
>>
>>18659109
Depends on how lanky you are, I suppose. I'm the same height/weight as you, and I have a slight lankiness but I'm slightly more lean than skeletor. Girls tell me I'm cute all the time.
Hitting the gym won't hurt though.
>>
>>18659119
I mean I got some skinny fat on me you could say, I just got the long arms that don't help the look. Going to the beach a ton late though, a tan helps stop the skeleton look I think.

A bit worried to go to the gym, never been and I'm living on a country whose language I only kind of speak. I'm 90% sure I'll get embarrassed one way or another
>>
>>18659108
i vented my complaints to my sister and she said dont worry about it.

i can try to tell you and others the situation
> dated 3 times
> she had a student/freshers week thing in my town
> she stayed over 2 times that week
> i message her have fun (friday)
> no response at all
> she does maintain our snap streak

i see her adding all these new girls/guys on facebook wich makes sense yet i hate how she is silent with me now and i already get the feeling of jealousy and that im a low priority since she always used to reply back.

basically the contrast between real life meetings and online is driving me nuts. Right now i feel like that she should take the intiative to plan something for once.
>>
>Actually matching with non-fat women on Tinder
my ego is now the size of Mars
>>
>>18659130
I get what you mean. But again, she has her own mind/life. Would it piss me off? Absolutely. When you guys talk next throw in a "I went to (place) and did (thing)." Even if it's a lie. Chances are she's just busy.
Are you suspecting she'll cheat?
>>
>>18659132
Nice humble brag. Now go make her go on date with you casanova.

>>18659130
Girls are social beings, they live off from attention. The only real advice is ignore all her attention whoring online and focus on offline communication aka dating, cuddling and sex.

>>18659109
There are plenty of femanons who type from time to time
>tfw no qtie lanklet bf
How many different girls have you asked out on date in the last year?
>>
>>18659133
We never defined 'us' so in today society it's not even 'cheating' but i have different values about that. I don't get what you mean with the last part.
>>
>>18659138
I haven't asked a single girl out on a date ever. Acne is pretty bad,just now starting to clear up, feel like I'm doing them a disservice by asking them out with my face being gross
>>
>>18657360
>>18657381
Just forget her and build your life up. On the way, if she notices that'll make her jealous.
>>
>>18659167
You think you are the only one insecure?
>pro tip
Girls going through puberty are walking insecure machines: my left boob is bigger than right, innie vs outie, i am fat, i am ugly, my period, nobody ever asked me on date and so on.

Ask some girl from your school on date. You have a high chance you will be first boy ever who showed interest in her. If you will pick some shy girl and will be patient enough, she will end up as your wife.
>>
What is going through your head when you reach under your shirt to stroke your stomach as you're talking to a girl? My crush does this and I don't know whether I'm making him uncomfortable.
>>
>>18659180
Usually when I do shit like that (I touch my facial hair all the time) its because I'm nervous, but I'm ALWAYS nervous.
>>
>>18659181
Sometimes I feel like he really likes me because of his body language and sometimes he acts nervous around me. He only flirts with me when there's no one else within earshot. He's normally a calm serious guy around other people. Could he just be flirting because he likes the attention?
>>
File: ask him on date.jpg (220KB, 600x881px) Image search: [Google]
ask him on date.jpg
220KB, 600x881px
>>18659180
He is adjusting his boner so he can be less uncomfortable around you or he is nwrvous as fuck. And that is a good sign. He is afraid of saying something so stupid you would abadon him.

Solution? Ask him on date or rape him already. Tried handholding in public yet?
>>
>>18659190
He probably sees flirting as embarrassing around other people. Us guys tend to pick on each other a lot, so seeing one of us so clearly interested in someone would be low hanging fruit.
>>
So I hooked up with someone at a redditmeetup yesterday, we went back to my place, we had sex but i didn't cum. how big of a deal is this? she woke me up and said goodbye and handed me her number.

when should i call her and what do i say?
>>
>>18659177
I'm not in school any more lmao, and puberty pretty much ended, I just have shit skin.
>>
>>18659196
>didn't cum
Deathgriph syndrome (unless condom was involved). Stop fapping alltogether until the pussy will feel good again and when fapping after, use only SLIGHT moves up and dont, dont go sanic speed or choke the chiclen. Also try fapping to your imagination only.

Simply wait 16~36 hours (depends on how much you liked her) and text her some random meme and ask her on new date. Tell her you like her and want to have a dinner with her. Or walk in parl? Ice cream? Doesnt matter, jist dont wait too long.

>>18659200
You will either start asking girls on dates via online dating, social events you hate and friends friends or you will die virgin.

Pick carefully!
>>
>>18659210
Well of course I will ask girls out lol

I never said I was destined for permavirginity.
>>
>>18659191
What's you favourite way that you've been asked out by a girl or had her show that she likes you?
>>18659195
Thanks for the tip.
>>
>>18659224
Yeah, but now you are using your acne as an excuse for being one. Then you will get shot down 5 times in a row and start using some /r9k meme as an excuse for never trying.

All i am saying is have to stop waiting for miracle and hunt ladies even with acne.

>>18659225
>asked out by girl
I have only read about this phenomen online. Never seen it in real life.

But the strong indicators you want to be asked on date are probably moves like
>are you single?
>here, have my number and call me later.
Anything other will be you probably asking him on date as a regular boy would do via
>what are you doing tonight?
>are you free on weekend?
>wanna go grab a dinner?
Or just go straight for the kill
>do you want to go on date with me?

Combine some of these questions with awkward smile and if he is into you, it should work well. Maybe he is a bit scared of you or thinks you are out of his league so maybe you will have to push him a little. But you wont know until you try.

And try asking him out without any witnesses so he wont die of embarrasment. Because friends can "bully" you for weeks if they saw girl asking you out.

Good luck?
>>
>>18659190
>Sometimes I feel like he really likes me because of his body language and sometimes he acts nervous around me

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE! Are you seriously telling me that you chicks interpret guys being nervous when they're talking to you as anything other than interest?
>>
Guys:
Do you ever feel awkward when talking in dms with a girl? I'm talking with a guy who is very kinda distant and cold in dms and I don't know why
I thought he maybe doesnt like me but he is like that when -he- hits me up first..
>>
>Meeting tinder girl who stated she just wants to hang out
>Part of me still hopes she down to clown
Am I being totally misguided?
>>
>>18659210
>Deathgriph syndrome (unless condom was involved).
Thanks for the heads up about deathgrip thingy

She had a womens condom, it was my first time so i don't have anything to compare it with, i was close to cumming at one point but not quite.
>Stop fapping alltogether until the pussy will feel good again
I will call her again and try again maybe next weekend, i came in like 5 seconds when i fapped this morning.
>and when fapping after, use only SLIGHT moves up and dont, dont go sanic speed or choke the chiclen. Also try fapping to your imagination only.
>tfw can only go sanic choke the chicken style

>Simply wait 16~36 hours (depends on how much you liked her) and text her some random meme and ask her on new date.
alright
>Tell her you like her and want to have a dinner with her. Or walk in parl? Ice cream? Doesnt matter, jist dont wait too long.
thanks
>>
>>18659236
He could be uncomfortable with my flirting because he's not attracted to me and wants me to take a hint. That could explain the awkward gestures that imply he wants me to go away like nervous laughter or reaching for his phone.
>>
>>18659254
>He could be uncomfortable with my flirting because he's not attracted to me and wants me to take a hint.
This would make sense, except you said he flirts with you too.
>>
>>18659249
>dms
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slide%20into%20the%20dms

For majority texting is boring. Period. If you want to fuck/date/marry, you need to gauge his interest somehow. Bold move is to ask him on date. Less bold is to see him in person and simply flirt. Which is basically date without him knowing it is date.

Tldr see him in person and ask him some dangerous question like: are you single?

>>18659250
>want to hang out
That means she wants to fuck. Be a gentelman, pretend you want more than cum and dump and simply ask her on dinner or something.

In the worst case you will marry her years later and in the best case you will ask her for netflix and chill after the dinner and she will rape you on your bed the same day.
>>
>>18659260
I got bullied for being ugly, poor and extremely skinny in high school. I'm okay looking now but if I get any signs that a guy is rejecting or mocking me it takes me back to being a lonely ugly teen who got asked out for a joke. I sometimes forget grown ass men don't ask women out for a joke.
>>
>>18659250
>Put some feelers out when it feels right in your gut
>she doesn't leave or react bad
>escalate
have fun anon
>>
>>18659254

Or he could be nervous because he doesn't want to blow this. Try slipping it that you're nervous (but without the gestures and without a "too") so as to make him feel more at ease.

>>18659267

This reminds me of a super ugly girl I used to be classmates and kinda friends with in senior high. Ugly, tubby, had a mustache, dressed like a kid, dead father, ostracized by girls and mocked cruelly by boys. She pulled a reality-altering transformation into an utter cumdumpster after school and ended up milking the dicks and pockets of many a brother of the girls who'd ostracized her. She "accidentally" showed half her ass and string to my brother and I in a busy park. I feel sad about her. She went from one kind of doormat to another. At least being a slut made her happier I guess.
>>
Females
Is it a bit too accomodating to say "whenever you want is cool" in regards to a date?
>>
>>18658755
What you gotta do is simple.

You have to get her on a good day, wake her up with the scent of breakfast in bed and cuddle with her as she eats, pressing up against you. If she's making purring noises you know you're in.

Then, here's what you got to do. You got to foster a deep and meaning relationship with this girl. You gotta learn her interests and make her ultimately certain that she is the most important part of your life. Bonus points if you both go through significant trauma and be there for each other.

Then you should probably start preparing for family life, just so she knows you're serious. Get married, get a dog for "practice" then, when y'all is ready, have a kid together. Now's the important part, you gotta cherish this child man, it has to be your life homes. You gotta be there for its needs, its interests. It's gonna be hard sometimes my man, you're gonna need to do things it's not happy with but are for its greater good.

After it all my man, if you do everything right, you'll have raised a happy, and success member of society. Then you and your girl will final be able to rest knowing that, although it may have been the hardest test of your life, you passed. You both doze off for the first time in 18 years, in each other's arms and company. Sharing each other's breath, you can finally rest. Then you gotta whisper in her ear.

"I'm proud of us. Can you eat my ass?"
>>
>>18659600
If i did this, i would never go to any date at all. Never let ball in her corner. Always set up dates, activities, times, locations everything. Treat her like a child. Would you let kid set up family vacation? No? Then dont do such important thing on your gf.

If you really wantbto do something right, do it yourself!
>>
>>18659011
I'm not ugly and I do have a personality. Guys just dont want to settle down.
I can't change their mind, there's nothing I can do about that. My type is my type as well, I can't force myself to like something I don't. As you said, people who try to stay with someone they hate are miserable too.

There's nothing on me to fix, it's just the world we live in now no longer cares about relationships it's just fucking all day and night with as many people as possible. Its a cultural shift and I'm just one person. I can't just change everyone else's culture.
>>
>>18659015
See >>18659798
Can't do shit when the whole culture of 1st world countries is about pumping and dumping. Romance doesn't exist and there's not a single fucking dude around that won't leave as soon as he gets his pussy even if you're the most fucking interesting person in the world because why settle for one pussy when it's culturally accepted to have 500 at once?
>>
>>18659019
So long as he's clean of stds and children, the experienced guy.
But only because my fetish is about inbalance of power and societally dudes who have a lot of sex are seen as powerful. Anything that makes me socially or physically inferior to him is a plus to me.
>>
>>18659798
you aren't alone. We are a minority now. Now when i encounter some guys, they come with an array of issues, or they just want pussy, or they don't want to settle down.
>>
>>18659817
I bet this is how it was all the time through history.
>>
>>18659878
nah i can't agree all the time. I think ever since the 60's, relationships have changed dramatically. Everything is a mess.
>>
>>18659904
This. Though one could argue the motives have always been the same, maybe it's true that guys only ever want sex and never wanted a relationship, but due to social rules say back in the 20's you had to marry someone before you could have sex. Then in more recent times we loosened up to say premarital sex is fine so long as you're in a relationship. Till now you can just fuck a dozen girls in a single night who's names you don't even remember and that's socially and morally natural and normal.
>>
>>18659904
Well, survival of the fittest. Either snatch your own qtie boyfriend or buy a cat. Everything is allowed in love and war.

And remember, the only sure way how to lose is to give up.
>>
>>18658239
Classic beta orbiting. Sorry brother I've been there.
>>
>>18659953
When "boyfriend" is already set to be eliminated from the english language in favor of "fwb" snatching up a boyfriend is impossible. They don't exist anymore.
>>
>>18659984
Sounds like you will have to try harder then in order to compete with other sluts or move to some more traditional non english country where word bf still has some meaning.

>wasnt this the feminists plan all along?
>>
>>18659952
>Till now you can just fuck a dozen girls in a single night who's names you don't even remember and that's socially and morally natural and normal.
There is no meaning to that. All i'm seeing from that is an downward spiral leading to nowhere. It sucks.

>>18659953
I know some guys that think the way i do are out there. So i'm not giving up, but now i have to be extra careful in who i like.
>>
Size does matter if you're under 5 inches don't even try to have sex you're wasting your time and wasting the other person's time.
>>
>>18660002
>sluts
Wish there was a law that i could beat them up.
>>
File: mommy figure 2.jpg (108KB, 857x960px) Image search: [Google]
mommy figure 2.jpg
108KB, 857x960px
>>18660023
Imagine a world where no girl would allow to put penis into her vagina unless 1 year of dating.
>basically world before birth controll was invented
The prostitutes woud make so much money it wouldnt even be fun anymore. I am kinda glad it is the other way around.

T. Boy.
>>
>>18660037
That's all you.
>>
>>18660050
What do you mean?
>>
>>18660002
It's a lose lose. Either I just jump on the cock carousel with everyone else or I die alone. Neither makes me happy.
>>
>>18660109
>I die alone.
Unless you are 1/10 it's impossible for a woman to be alone

If you were in >London i'd hang with you and see if we clicked.

Crying "the world sucks" does nothing - seek to change yourself
>>
>>18660109
It wont be that bad femanon. I promise.
>what is so bad on riding carousel until you find that one seat who will fall for you?
>>
>>18660109
This.
>>
>>18660123
Again, I die alone or as one of many girls a single guy is fucking. Both options suck.
I die romantically alone, not physically alone. I can always be some dudes jizz rag but that's not the life I want to live.
>>18660127
Because there's no point. Masturbation exists for a reason and it's completely less risky. Why on earth would I risk getting AIDS or pregnant for 20 minutes of pain and shit when my vibrator is better in bed than any man ever will be physically.
Sex is emotional, thats the only benefit sex is to me. Without the emotion it's just weird and hurts.
>>
>>18660211
Femanon this is surreal. You are whining here about no bf and in the newer thread another anon whine about no gf. Cant you like meet each other and solve it together?

>vibrator is better than any man ever will be
Dammit. How can i ever recover?
:-)
>>
>>18660211
Are you in London? Then throw me a snap

Are you not? Stop hunting for (You)s
>>
>>18660266
America, I'm sure the UK is no different in mindset. I see posts from all over the world just wanting to smash and pass.
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.