[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating 30+ women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: uravalinnat.jpg (75KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
uravalinnat.jpg
75KB, 500x707px
What is it like dating 30+ women? I'm 23 and have no success with women of my age range, I'm tempted to go look for an older gf. Any protips?
>>
File: smv_curve1.jpg (69KB, 1040x510px) Image search: [Google]
smv_curve1.jpg
69KB, 1040x510px
>>18657105
>I'm 23 and have no success with women of my age range

Literally not a problem. A girl's worth is almost exclusively in her cunt and looks, both which degrade fast after the age of even 25. A man however, even at 30, could date a girl who's 24 with little to few remarks from people around him. In other words, a man has all the advantages and options when it comes to dating. Keep going at it, and don't settle for anything less than a prime gal.
>>
>>18657105
Be prepared to have a woman that has had as many dicks in her as the number of years she has been alive.
There is a reason women are in their 30s and are still single. They have undesirable traits and no self respecting man wanted to settle down with her, aside from a quick pump and dump.
I'm going to be real here and I'm going to get barraged with "HURR SOME PEOPLE JUST HAVENT FOUND THEMSELF" but I'd you havent figured your shit out by your mid 20s, there is probably something seriously wrong with you.
>>
>>18658050

>A girl's worth is almost exclusively in her cunt and looks

>>>/r9k/ is this way
>>
>>18658050
Shut up please. Being 30 and over does not magically change you from being a fat manchild into suave dude. The dude that is 30 and is banging 20-something chicks was doing the same thing when he was in his 20s.

>>18658058
>but I'd you havent figured your shit out by your mid 20s, there is probably something seriously wrong with you.

This genuinely seems like the case. I am lamenting not killing myself at 26 like I promised myself years ago.
>>
>>18658062
Say it aint so
>>
>>18658070
>This genuinely seems like the case. I am lamenting not killing myself at 26 like I promised myself years ago.
You still have a few years left anon. But for the love of god don't get involved with some old used up whore. I can promise you that you're going to have a bad time.
My best advice to you is to start getting your foundations built. Get a car and a house, work at finding a decent paying job. Work on your mental health, everything will fall into place. The only people who can't do those simple things are people that make excuses for themselves and I really have no patience or understanding for that shit.
>>
>>18658084
>You still have a few years left anon.
That was 2 years. 28 now.
>>
>>18657105

Women at 30+ don't really date extremely younger, so you've got a barrier to entry already, especially if you're not succeeding with women your own age. There's a solid chance you're not really offering enough for girls your age when they have older and more put-together options, and women that are even older aren't going to be looking for some kid that's going to need to be helped along his way.

>>18658058
I shouldn't reply to an /r9k/ post, but I guess it brings up a valid point I've mentioned before...

It's not about "finding yourself," it's about finding the right person. I'm a dude, just recently 31, and I have a lot going for me. Relationships aren't like buying a car. You don't just go out and look for the best possible thing you can get within your budget, unless you want to be cruising for an early divorce.

I'd rather be single than tied down to the wrong person, and I know a lot of solid girls who feel the same way.
>>
>>18658105
Shit, thought you were OP.
Still though, late 20s is pushing it but you're still not completely in that territory where its weird to not have anything. Like I said just work really hard and get some shit together.
When I was 19 I lived in my parents basement and spent most of my budget on liquor. By 23 I had a new truck, house, married, and had myself a very well paying job.
You just need to focus all your attention NOW or you will never make it bro. Godspeed.
>>
>>18658121
>You just need to focus all your attention NOW or you will never make it bro. Godspeed.

I'm trying but the lack of sex (or any real female companionship) is really doing my head in. Funnily enough it didn't bother me when I was in my early 20s, mostly cos I guess I thought things would sort themselves out. Especially, now that most people i know are married or getting mar

Anyway I need to sleep it's 4am here. I'll check back on the thread.
>>
>>18658112
Why do people find it necessary to call anything they disagree with an /r9k/ post? I went on that shithole once about 5 years ago and I thought it was pathetic and left.
The fact of the matter is that 100 years ago people got married at a very young age and stayed together until death. There are many factors now that prevent that from happening.
This hookup culture, antisocial behaviours becoming commonplace, feminism. Its all an excuse. Your purpose in life is to work and procreate. You are not special, if you do not contribute then you are a broken cog in the machine. Simple as that.
>>
>>18658139

It's not "anything we disagree with," it's leakage from another board full of incels that we have to deal with on a consistent basis who are completely incapable of posting without
>pump and dump
>cock carousel
>self respecting men

If it's not /r9k/, it's generally /pol/, insisting we need to "save the white race," or spout the same bullshit you're saying now, like your purpose in life is to procreate, which is baseless advice. Both boards come here spouting ideologies instead of constructive advice, with buzzwords in place of next steps.
>>
File: 1381464611231.jpg (19KB, 625x466px) Image search: [Google]
1381464611231.jpg
19KB, 625x466px
>>18658139

>Why do people find it necessary to call anything they disagree with an /r9k/ post?

Claiming that women are only worth how few dicks they've had in them makes it an /r9k/ statement. Claiming that every woman over 30 deserve nothing more in their life than being "pumped and dumped" makes it an /r9k/ statement . You can attempt to mischaracterize it as "agree" vs "disagree" all you want but making divisive and inflammatory generalizations about women has been, is, and always will be classic /r9k/ idiocy. This is not about people disagreeing with each other, its about one person making a ridiculous statement based on stereotypes and repill propaganda and another person justifiably characterizing that statement as the hunk of illogical shit that it is. I know its a very popular move around here but trying to defend inflammatory idiocy by innocently claiming that "we just disagree" is completely retarded. The fact that we "disagree" about whether or not I should be allowed to have sex with infants doesn't make me any less a piece of shit, anon.
>>
>>18658139

>The fact of the matter is that 100 years ago people got married at a very young age and stayed together until death. There are many factors now that prevent that from happening.

Yeah, like giving women a choice in who she marries, making it illegal to punish your wife with violence and the social progress that allowed women to divorce their shitty, alcoholic violent husbands without being labeled as sinful whores and used goods.

I swear this "back in the good old days" shit is as fuckin dumb as the day is long, dude.
>>
>>18657105
I've never dates 30+ women. I've never had the stamina for more than 2 at a time.
>>
>>18658179
What about being an SJW faggot who makes excuses for other people's bad decisions? Maybe you need to go there too.

OP know that they are in a different mindset than the girls in their 20s. They're getting into settling down and family life with all the bells that comes with it. Personally I'd tell you to just date girls worth your time and eventually you find candidates. Women that aren't worth your time are the ones with more than 1 child, that has had more sexual partners than you, and women with shit habits. This is the bare minimum. No exceptions.

Better to be alone than with someone who makes you feel alone.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.