[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 20

File: male-female.png (40KB, 464x300px) Image search: [Google]
male-female.png
40KB, 464x300px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
>>18651648
what are some things a guy can do on a first date to make her attracted to me and make her want to go on another date with me? Without seeming like a creep.
>>
>>18651688
Keep conversation flowing, be interesting, show her a good time. And of course, actually ask her on that second date.

>in b4: I do that
Then it just comes down to luck. Most people just do not click well enough to date, otherwise getting a date would be as easy as talking to literally anyone and it would not be that special.
>>
>>18651713
when should you ask for a second date? at the end of the night? next few days?
>>
>>18651723
Whenever you think it's right.
I'd say at the end of the night just probe "You wanna do this again some time?" nothing concrete, don't make plans. 90% of the time they'll say yes regardless if they actually mean it because it'd be rude to say no, but then give it a few days being sure to keep in some sort of contact and set something up when it's right. Don't wanna force anything, let it flow naturally.
>>
>>18651736
Good advice, thanks. I have a date next week at the museum - I'm not nervous per se but I am very interested in making this person my girlfriend, so I want to communicate the right things
>>
Men:

What kind of female voice do you like most? What do you like least? Aside from pitch, what are other qualities you like (quiet vs loud, breathy vs rich, clear vs husky, etc.). Overall, what are you thoughts one women's voices?

Here are some singing examples. Hopefully you recognize at least one song from each:

>High (Soprano)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW3gKKiTvjs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy5THitqPBw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exUzeu35Lyo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXfGPOHgImk

>Average (Mezzo-Soprano)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob7vObnFUJc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H2ldxsPMuI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqmORiHNtN4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p6OH7FoWoQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nleRCBhLr3k

>Low (Contralto)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnXjISlKLuE
https://youtu.be/YQHsXMglC9A?t=1m14s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80-_CpH07QQ
https://youtu.be/HeaHW-rUsUQ?t=38s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-eU1WlI1No

>Extreme Contralto
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHs98TEYecM
>>
File: 1487214871416.jpg (72KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
1487214871416.jpg
72KB, 600x686px
What do you do when you're still lonely after masturbating?
Do you just suffer until the hypothetical day that may or may not happen someone wants to be with you?
>>
>>18651873
what a coincidence, I'm listening to takeuchi right now
>>
I remember being told back in high school that I should wait until college to date someone, as college girls are way more mature in regards to relationships. I start college next week, so is there any truth to this statement?
>>
>>18651899
kek the only time you can date is in high school. Once you hit college its a ONS or nothing at all.
You got trolled mate, you have to wait until 30-40 to date now.
>>
Aside from being a better person, turning the other cheek and learning to let go, what are some spiteful ways to get back at your ex?
>>
>>18651873
I don't put a lot of thought into what voices I like, although I am a fan of accents.
For example, I find Dr. Mrs. The Monarch very attractive (as much as you can a cartoon character) for both her looks and personality. Even though she sounds like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKzQIOzbkI4
I don't even notice the voice thing anymore.
>>
>>18651899
Oh, you're going to be disappointed. Most people, men and women, just sleep around in college if they can.
>>
>>18651899
Like previous anons said, most people aren't looking for a relationship in College. You can, however, manage to have sex. People are too busy worrying about their future to invest in a relationship.
>>
Guys,

How do I get someone I like to be Interested in me? I've been rejected and/or ghosted by the guys I ask out, and the ones I don't ask out usually go for my prettier friends.
>>
What can I do as a young looking guy to make myself appear more mature in the eyes of women, and hell, everyone?

23 Guy and most people don't even believe Im an adult

5'9 but,

>Baby face
>Cant grow a beard
>Nice skin and v. little blemishes so I don't even look aged in that department fuck me for looking after myself right

Really bugs me. I feel like I dont dress mature enough either
>>
>>18651965
Actually being mature goes a long way.

>>18651960
Make yourself the prettier friend
>>
>>18651965
Act more mature and dress more mature then. Nothing you can really do. At 23 you're only a couple of years away from developing the first lines on your face, they usually start coming in on the forehead mid twenties, and that'll help you out.

>>18651960
I feel like this is one of those great misconceptions. You can't really 'talk' someone into liking you. They either do or they don't. If you're being likable, spending time with them, showing interest and being interesting yourself, then you're doing everything you can.
>>
>>18652045
If that were true why is it every single time I'm given advice on how to find a bf it's "Start as fuck buddies and try and make it grow into more"

Sounds like you gave to talk someone into liking you. Or fuck someone into liking you.
>>
>>18651960
pics
>>
>>18652096
you're a girl, literally all you have to do is be available and visible and not mirror-shatteringly ugly
>>
File: IMG_1046.gif (29KB, 700x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1046.gif
29KB, 700x564px
>>18651648
Okay this one is for the ladies:

So I worked with this qt as fuck girl out at a guiding company this summer, and she was hitting on me really hard while we were on contract together, but due to the strain of a lot of bad shit going on out in the field I had to buff her advances and keep things professional so we could finished the expedition in one piece. Now we're both moving to opposite sides of the country until next summer when we work together again.

She's still texting me, we both left a little over a week ago and I expect that she'll lose interest. It sucks because I really really like her. She also knows that I might be moving back to where she is permanently next year.

So long story short m, what can I do to keep her engaged and interested? And if not, how do I rekindle that when I see her again in a year?
>>
>>18652114
And yet here I am, single and only getting offers for no strings attached sex.
>>
>>18652137
maybe you don't come off as the type of girl looking for a serious relationship

what are things like between you and any of the dudes you 'like'?
>>
>>18652169
I meet them in various ways, I get comfortable around them, they make me laugh. I don't move very fast at all. He's always the one making the first moves towards physical stuff.
I tell them upfront I don't have sex outside a relationship as soon as things start to progress past making out.

Idk how much more clear in my intentions I can be than that.
>>
>>18652137
You're probably looking for the wrong kind of guy. Unless you have a heinous personality then your ability to get sex means you could get a boyfriend.
>>
>>18652206
Ugh I love that response the most because I'm looking for the kind of guy I'm interested in. I ONLY look at the kinds of guys I'm interested in. That advice is basically saying "Have you tried dating people you don't like?"

Getting sex isn't hard, I'll give that. If you're willing to have a one night stand with the first dick that asks for it, you'll get it easy. The ability to get sex does not equate to the ability to find a mutual partner who has the traits you want and also feels the same towards you.
>>
>>18652232
sounds like the kind of guys you're interested in aren't looking for anything serious
>>
>>18652243
Yeah, and that's the problem. I can't help what I like, but doesn't seem to be a middle ground of a charming dude with confidence and decent social skills that also wants more than sex.
>>
Shit storm at the end of the last thread got me thinking,

Guys, is virginity in your partner a plus or minus? Or are you indifferent all together?
>>
>>18652252
the men that want serious relationships and aren't interested in getting the pussy-slaying high-score aren't gonna be attractive to you then
>>
>>18651899
You can absolutely find a relationship in college, its not just a constant stream of one night stands despite what other anons and/or media might tell you.

College students are more mature in regards to relationships than high school students but not as mature as full grown adults. fucking obviously
>>
>>18652257
Minus for me. I like when a girl knows a bit about what she's doing. Also obsessive virgins are terrible.
>>
>>18651906
Living a happy and fulfilling life and improving the lives of friends, family, and people close to you. Finding confidence and identity in ones self and not in previous partners.

You could also cause them physical harm, I'm sure that will make your life better.... dumbass.
>>
>>18652257
If my partner isn't a turbo slut, then I'm pretty much indifferent. I don't think I'd be too excited about taking a girl's virginity, but that plays a minimal effect on my decision making.
>>
>>18652257
plus for me because I am too so hey hey
>>
>>18652257

Minus for me.
My question is why is she a virgin?
Is she not willing to put out? NEXT!
I wouldn't want to spend an extending amount of time coaxing sex from a virgin either.
>>
>>18651965
You could wait a decade or two until your youth becomes valuable.

Or become more mature outside of your appearance. I hear women like men with financial security, you could try that...
>>
>>18652275
If they are charming, confident, and have decent social skills they'll be attractive to me.
It's just that every dude I've met thus far that meets those categories also happens to have the trait of wanting nothing serious.

Just the same as every dude I've met that meets the trait of wanting something serious, also has the traits of being rather insecure, shy, and submissive.

Luck just aint on my side I suppose
>>
>>18652288
>>18652257
this desu. Openness about sex is a requirement tho, like I'm not exactly excited about my lack of experience so open-mindedness is kind of required.

It's a bit intimidating if a girl has had 10x the amount of partners as you
>>
>>18652298
Sounds like you have to try to go outside your comfort zone. Either try to make a man out of the mansluts, or date a pussy in hopes that he grows a pair
>>
>>18652309
I've tried both really. The former was at least slightly more interesting, but exhausting. The latter just creeped me out. I don't think you can teach self esteem and dominance. Felt like leading around a toddler in a way.
>>
>>18652321
Where do you meet these guys usually?
>>
For girls and maybe guys who have dealt with this kind of thing before.

I've been dating this girl for the past month and I felt like we really meshed together well and things were going great. Well her ex showed up at her house a few days ago and she told him to go away and that she was dating someone else right now and things seemed fine this weekend. But Monday night she told me that she "needed space so she didn't hurt me" and she tried to stop thinking about what her ex said but couldn't.

I'd like to know what you anons think I should do. I'm sure the best option is just to move on but it's hard for me to imagine meeting a girl that I hit it off with this well again any time soon.
>>
>>18652331
Name a way, I've met someone. Last guy was from tinder, guy before that was a classmate, the one before that was introduced to me through a friend, the one before that I met randomly at a party, before that at a social club, before that it was a coworker.
>>
>>18652293
h-how long is an extending amount
>>
>>18652257
the smaller the number, the better - it's like a sliding scale. I can't even fathom 20+ partners. a girl with lots of so-called experience seems like a meme because once you've had one serious relationship, you've probably had sex dozens if not hundreds of times.

In reality I think most guys have somewhat of a sliding scale in that for most amounts, more partners is worse - almost all would agree that 50 partners is better than 500 partners. The area of disagreement seems to be from 0 to 30 with some preferring less and some preferring more.
>>
>>18652348
So then in theory a virgin would be the best to you? Since thats the fewest?
>>
>>18652348
>>18652359
All else being equal of course
>>
Men: Do you like giving neck kisses? Getting them?
>>
>>18652364
Giving, I love more than air sometimes.
Receiving is difficult because as much as I'd like to, I am INCREDIBLY ticklish. Otherwise, I'd probably fucking love it.
>>
>>18652359
probably yeah. I get what people mean when they differentiate between 0 and 1 because 0 experience is sort of qualitatively different and might portend a certain personality type but I'm not sure. I'd probably be indifferent between 0 and 1 and 2 and then the curve just slowly decreases.
>>
>>18652364
Yes and yes. Also don't forget the importance of ear nibbles.
>>
>>18652364
I enjoy giving more than receiving. Receiving is nice but is never think to ask.
>>
>>18651965
There is certainly something you can do to appear more mature: wait.

You need to understand how men age. Men mature slowly and don't peak until around 30; especially for baby face guys like you and me.

How mature can a 23 year old be? You have a house? Lucrative career? Kids?

Accept that your quite honestly not that mature looking. Unless people are treating you badly because you don't look mature, then your caring what people think too much.
>>
>>18652364
Giving. Does literally nothing for me to get them.
>>
>>18652364
giving neck kisses is great because I think women have very sensitive necks or something? It seems to really have an impact unless my past girlfriends have been good actresses lol
>>
>>18652364

I like them. I like any sort of affection honestly.
I liked kissing my ex-gf on her neck.
She loved it; really turned her on.
I remember thinking to myself that I didn't recieve them as much.
I think I will have to tell the next girl to do that more often.
>>
>>18652343
Haha an <strike>extending</strike> extended" amount of time? For me?
I couldn't bear talking to a girl and going on dates for a month and no sex.
Then again I'm really impatient and it hinders me in the long run.
>>
>>18652401
What about if there's other sexual acts going on? Does that extend the time?

I'm still very scared of sex. I don't feel ready but I'm 22 already and I know guys my age don't wait long for these kinds of things. I feel like I should just get it over with so I'll stop being afraid.
>>
>>18652257
If she's only had sex with people in committed relationships that just don't work out for whatever reason it doesn't really matter to me. If she's had a bunch of casual sex with a lot of random guys that'd be a huge red flag.
>>
Guys, I used to cam whore for a very short period of time. Not for money even, just for attention and validation.
I should take that secret with me to the grave yeah?
>>
>>18652409
Hand jobs and blow jobs definitely increase the time.
If your willing to receive head that's a plus also.
>>
How silly is it to use Tinder at 19? I have no other social media. I'm not exclusively looking for hook ups or dates... just... "fun". Maybe that's vodka in a dorm room. I don't know. Need more fun in my life is all.
>>
>>18652257
>>18652412
This. If she values monogamy it's all good.
>>
>>18652427
Huh, didn't know anyone actually enjoyed giving. Thought it was always a give to recieve kinda thing.
>>
>>18652418
I'd want to know about it if you brought it up. As long as you never gave any reasons to suspect it, I wouldn't assume it anyway, so, I dunno. Why does it matter? Who would you be telling it to and why?
>>
>>18652440
Potential partners. I'm sure it doesn't look good on me, even for a dude open minded about sex stuff, especially since it's not like I was even doing it for cash or anything.
>>
>>18652430
>>18652430
I don't see how that's silly given your situation.
Don't write just looking to have "fun." That can imply sex to some guys.
Write exactly what you want:
>Maybe that's vodka in a dorm room
Since you are using tinder expect to lose some guys over the "no hook ups".
Also expect that some guys will still try to have sex with you even though you stated you weren't looking for that.
You are using Tinder after all...
>>
At what point do you just start being yourself when talking to someone? I feel like we're still just in the "ask each other about your hobbies, background, and preferences" stage.
>>
>>18652438

Oh yeah. My dick becomes diamonds.
Finish me off with making out/blow job/hand job and I'm happy.
Don't forget to squeeze and massage his balls (whoever he will be). Lots of bonus points there.
>>
>>18652449
I am a man
Not much of one but a man all the same
>>
>>18652445
So, what's the problem then? Why would you want them to know it? You feel bad about it or something?

If it was me, I wouldn't mind, since like you said, it's not a big deal, but I can see how it might raise questions. I wouldn't confide in someone unless you really knew you could trust him, or felt it was something he deserved to know, and knew him well enough to say he feels the same on his end.
>>
>>18652460
I'm taking notes dear anon, thank you.
>>
>>18652470
Well it is pathetic yes, and camwhores tend to have a stigma to them regardless of their reasoning. Feels like it'd be dealbreaking to some.
I suppose I wasn't planning on ever telling anyone unless they asked, but idk I might even lie about it. Bc even if they find my pics its not like they can actually link them to me. But it'd be a very unfortunate thing to lose a relationship over if it came down to it.
>>
>>18652463
Don't buy into not much of a man BS.
Society has been telling men we are worth less than we are.
It's very untrue and quite to opposite.
You have much time to DEVELOP INTO a man.

Are you in college by any chance? Why is Tinder your only option?

Girls on Tinder are always on about "no hook-ups." You have a good chance of finding someone to hang out with.
>>
>>18652449
Most chicks that just want some dick will write "no hookups" tho, in case anyone they know sees it it can easily be explained... way more so than "I want some dick"
>>
File: 1472102907044.jpg (175KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1472102907044.jpg
175KB, 600x450px
>haven't dated for a few years
>start talking to a girl
>I know she's bad at texting back, but I keep just thinking she's ignoring me
>get nervous about long radio silences after simple questions like "What's up?" or "How was work?"

How do I stop this shit?
>>
>>18652484
Are you in a relationship right now?
>>
>>18652495
This. Women have a much harder time advertising openly they're just looking for dick bc it's still socially worse for women to enjoy sex than men.
>>
>>18652480
You're welcome.
You are receptive to this information. So it sounds like your willing to do these things.
It just sounds like you just need to meet the right guy.
You won't be so scared of sex when you're wet and want to fuck his brains out.

Caution: Be wary of STDs, know how to protect yourself from them.
You'll want to know your partner's sexual history and if he gets tested regularly.
>>
>>18652502
Nope. I wish I was though. I'm kinda bumming because I quit camwhoring because I met this guy, and he was supplying me with more and much better attention the anons of soc could give me. I thought we were hitting it off over the course of the past 5 months but he just revealed to me he's not interested in more than hooking up from time to time.

I made the mistake of catching feelings too soon. As I considered going back to whoring, cam or otherwise, I wondered if he were going to date me, how he might feel knowing his gf took nudes online for validation and for the first time realized this could potentially hurt my chances with men.
>>
>>18652512
Oh no condoms are 100% necessary. I'm deathly afraid of pregnancy too so I'm on the pill, and will probably ask him to pull out or something.To be triple safe on that front at least.

Do I blow him with a condom on? Or as long as I don't swallow and rinse my mouth out immediately or something will I be relatively safe from AIDS?
>>
>>18652495
>>18652502

Interesting.
I have heard of men slaying women with that on their Tinder profile.
As a man I may be too honest. I take it for face value.
>Left swipe.
>>
>>18652512
>>18652521
Oh but the other thing was, I had gotten comfortable enough with a guy to want to fuck him, but I was still scared.

But it might have been I was still having mixed feelings because he wouldn't commit to me and I knew I was one of at least 5 side girls. I still really liked him though regardless, I think I was wet enough to have sex but I was still nervous.
>>
>>18652514
Well, relax. You're not in a postion to really worry about someone who isn't there finding something out that is. It sounds to me like you're feeling some shame on it yourself though, which I think is the proper reaction. You should understand though, no 'validation' you get from some randoms online is going to fill this hole you're trying to fill, so I don't think going back to it will help you.

I'm probably looking too much into it, but it seems like more of a self-advice question than the relationship- type one you made it seem with the original question, considering you don't have anyone to worry about finding it out.
>>
>>18652521
If your on the pill you have 0.01% chance of getting pregnant.
The condom will protect from STDs.
All bases covered.

STDs can be transferred via skin to skin.
You can get herpes from giving or receiving head. Mouth to genitals and vise versa.
Herpes has no cure atm.
This all goes back to knowing the risks of sex and your partner's sexual history.
>>
>>18652534
*sigh* I suppose you're right. Idk how else to fill the hole or put a placebo in the hole to patch it up for the time being so I can continue living though.
Sexual validation is close enough to love to at least make me feel better in the moment, gives me the strength to not shoot myself in the face every night I guess. I'm literally just trying to find ways to cope with the soul crushing loneliness to survive.
And anxious those coping mechanisms will trap me in a cycle of this because it'll turn off any guy I meet should he find out.
>>
>>18652547
Well I've had occasional cold sores since I was born so I'm not concerned about herpes since I'm pretty sure I already have it just from relatives passing it along through kissing my infant face. Though I guess genital herpes is more bothersome than oral so I should be cautious of that.

Is it normal to ask every one night stand for a copy of their medical records? I feel like you just have to take their word for it and pray they aren't lying.
>>
>>18652526
I see. Did you both engage in any sex acts together? Blow jobs? Hand jobs?
For me, sex is a prerequisite for a relationship.
I wouldn't want to commit to a sexless relationship. Maybe he didn't want to either, especially if he has 5 other girls.
>>
>>18652564
Hands only. Given the number of other girls, I assume he's just not into that kind of stuff in the first place. I doubt he'd start dating one of the other girls who is letting him do far more, he told me once that he got together with 2 of them for a 3 way and asked if I wanted to group up like that sometime. I don't really wanna mess around with other girls though. Or really 2 people at once in general.
>>
>>18652549
Chill. You don't need anyone else to validate yourself. Don't spend every waking hour thinking of what you still 'don't have,' and don't spend it blaming yourself on some minor mistep. It is what it is, and it's done if you keep it that way. No one else has to know unless you want them to, and the odds of one particular guy coming across your old pics is nearly impossible. Don't worry about things that aren't even problems yet and may not ever be.

I think you should become more comfortable with yourself, ask yourself what you want and what you can do to be content with yourself. Don't see a relationship as something to 'validate;' yourself; that isn't what it is, and you certainly shouldn't value someone else's opinion on 'validation' over your own. Finding self-confidence will do wonders for that loneliness that no other person could
>>
>>18652595
Easier said than done my friend. All my life has been revolved around and devoted to gathering male attention because it's the only thing that feels good to me. What I want is to be some lucky guy's adoring qt waifu, I don't see myself ever being content being alone and lonely. Human beings were meant to socialize and pair up after all.

>Finding self-confidence will do wonders for that loneliness that no other person could
Thats the real catch 22 though, how can I have confidence without the validation? Can't gain confidence because I can't validate myself because I can't gain confidence, etc etc.
>>
>>18652574
>I assume he's just not into that kind of stuff in the first place
More like he could get that literally anywhere, he's keeping you around hoping you'll put out.

You should move on. He's just stringing you along till you give him what he wants if he's literally got 4 side girls he refuses to not see.
>>
>>18652561
>>18652574

It's not common to ask for medical records. But it's smart and safe to question your partner thoroughly. Remember your protecting yourself. Don't let any guy take that away from you. But if you asked me, I'd just pull up my test results on my phone.

Getting drunk will also decrease the likelihood of practicing safe sex. Temptation is too strong. I'd have sex with my ex-gf without a condom, before she was on the pill, and she would have to take plan B the next day just in case. Like 3 times we did this. Plan B is not cheap.

At first, none of my girl friends were ever that good at giving hand jobs. I head to teach them. It's honestly a skill you develop. Like knowing to also go down and massage the balls from time to time.

Smart move on not getting into a 3-some with this guy.
>>
>>18652611
>Human beings were meant to socialize and pair up after all.

I understand where you're coming from. I also understand the upbringing effectiveness. This phrase though, I feel people use this as an excuse a lot. Forget about that; it doesn't mean people are absolutely dependant on others, it simply means most people prefer others' company or the idea of others.

I'm coming from the opposite end of the spectrum. I don't find the appeal in approval of strangers, so I can't relate much on that, but I'm curious of the people that can. Why? What kind of 'good' does it make you feel? Asking yourself questions may help us both understand
>>
File: fsL23gz.gif (2MB, 250x338px) Image search: [Google]
fsL23gz.gif
2MB, 250x338px
My girlfriend (together for just about a year) whom I love very much, has some mental health issues.

She has problems with depression/anger issues/anxiety/ She takes her anger out on me quite a lot lately, but always feels guilty about it later on.

The most difficult parts are her suicidal thoughts and her anger issues. (The suicidal thoughts started happening in the last month) She relies a lot on me, and recently she keeps telling me she wants to die–I always talk to her through text and in person or on the phone to calm her down, but sometimes she gets irrational and hostile towards me because of her anger problems. She'll hint a lot at suicide and say something like "I won't be a burden to you much longer." "Soon, maybe I'll work up the courage to do it" "you probably wouldn't care if I was gone." And when I try talking to her calmly, she'll get really stubborn and angry at me. I feel constantly worried, drained, I can't focus on my studies, I've been sacrificing my own mental health with the talking out of suicide stuff, it can take hours. I don't have the training or emotional strength to deal with that on a constant basis.

I know this isn't healthy, but she didn't used to be like this. Before the suicidal thoughts came into play, her depression/anger would come and go occasionally on lesser scale, but we'd deal with that healthily and it never lasted long.

I want her to get professional help, and sometimes she agrees with me; but other times she says she doesn't want to. She keeps going back and forwards on the idea.

Any advice on what I can do or how I can convince her to do something about these issues?

I know I may get responses telling me to leave or saying I'm crazy. I think it's easy to say that, especially when I've only mentioned negative things going on in the relationship. But leaving isn't an option for me. I'm in too deep. I love her like crazy and don't want to leave. I believe she can get better if she'd get help for the issues she has.
>>
>>18652622
yeah I know, he was just the first guy to ever really show interest in me.... I'd never been hit on before and he was very good looking, I could have cried when he picked me out of all the other girls in the room to talk to and pick up. Made me feel powerful and wanted for a while being around him. But that kinda faded after I discovered the other women I guess.
>>18652623
Thats good to know, I know a lot of people online and stuff say it's totally fine and good to ask for that kind of stuff, I've just never once heard of it actually being practiced.
>>
>>18652611
Confidence is not needing external validation. And this is coming from someone who has been his most confident when he has been validated, so I get the struggle.
>>
>>18652640
Go see her family doctor about it. I have OCD and do that all the time when things get rough. Professional help doesn't mean you need to go on pills or see a psychiatrist. Sometimes you can just talk to a regular doctor and they can give you tips on how to control your urges on your own, or at least help you become comfortable with the idea of medication if it's that bad.
>>
>>18652631
Well, validated is a good word for it. When guys hit on me, tell me I'm attractive, call me beautiful, express animalistic desires to bend me over a table and take me to frisco town, makes me feel like I have a place in the world, a role to play, someone who cares if I'm even alive (even if that's not entirely true). I've never gotten those similar feelings from anything or anyone else in life. I have no real goals in life other than be waifu status. I don't give a fuck about my education or my job, those are just shit I have to do to physically survive. Its only to put food in my mouth and a roof over my head, nothing more, nothing less. It's just a chore that has to be completed. I know other people get that similar validation I feel out of career accomplishments but I simply couldn't care less if my fat sack of shit boss thinks I'm doing my job great. I couldn't care less if I got a promotion or a raise. I don't care about money at all so long as I have enough to live off.
>>
>>18652500
Anyone?
>>
>>18652646
I think the question of "how do confidence" has been the question adv has been trying to answer for generations. Nobody seems to know how one gains confidence. Frankly as far as I see it you're born with a set amount and if you fuck it all up that's it, you're not getting any more. But I know that can't inherently be true because surely there's SOMEONE out there that's hit rock bottom and then became the stud of all studs.
>>
>>18652665
Try having more interesting conversations?
Think about the stuff you're saying to her via text, and when you'd say those same things in person. What you're engaging in is small talk. What happens when you engage in small talk in person? It's just a formality of politeness and ultimately means nothing and fizzles out fast.

Start treating texting more like talking in person. If you don't have anything of substance to say or talk about, then you don't text. Because right now all you're doing is attempting to keep your name fresh in her mind and she knows that. You're not really having any important or significant conversations or getting to know one another.
>>
>>18652418
Strangely, I'm more OK that you're not doing it for money. As long as you weren't doing it while we're together, I think I'd be OK with it.
>>
>>18652663
How important is the relationship itself to you? Can it be anybody to fill these physical and material needs, as long as they meet those requirements?
>>
>>18652669
>nobody seems to know how one gains confidence

The only way to truly gain confidence or any solid fortitude is to have your life torn to pieces, to skirt death, to go through something that only you can pull yourself out of. Once that happens, one a human being sees what they are capable of withstanding they have a solid basis with which to validate themselves which they can carry internally. It's difficult to explain to those who haven't been through something like that. It's the best and worst thing that can happen to a person.
>>
>>18652665
If she wanted to talk to you, she'd be texting back. Chicks don't forget to text ANYONE they genuinely want to be in communication with.

The real question is, is she actually doing anything during these long periods where she says nothing and getting back to you when she can or actually ignoring you entirely and acknowledging you when it's convenient?
>>
>>18652682
Hell I dropped camming even at just the thought of a possibility of a relationship, so that wouldn't be an issue. Thanks anon

>>18652685
Thats a toughie, because in theory anyone can fill that satisfaction short lived. As I said before, camming was like a placebo to fill that gap in my existence, however someone I clicked with on an emotional level actually filled that hole instead of just shoving cotton balls in to stop the bleeding.
The guys online, I know none of what they say is real deep down, and I know they regurgitate the same lines to literally every single camwhore that shows up. I'm nothing special to them, they just say that shit because it's necessary to get the tits.
But for a little while, I can pretend, you know? But when it's not pretend, and I can really feel that love and validation, that's a feeling better than the best orgasm you've ever had.
>>
>>18652690
Well shit do I gotta wait for my first suicide attempt or something? I'm pretty much already at rock bottom, I have very little will to live as is I'm just too lazy to actually pull the trigger.
>>
File: 1489966460337.jpg (242KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489966460337.jpg
242KB, 500x500px
>>18652701
Well first real attempt I should say, played around with the idea of drowning myself in the tub when I was a teenager. Went under but chickened out.

>If only I had followed through I'd be free from this hell lol
>>
>>18652706
You'd have to have some giant cojones to stay under long enough to drown yourself. Almost as hard as slitting your own throat.
>>
Pretty sure my 40 year old friend is flirting with me. She's never been married and has no kids, but from what I gather is in a partially unhappy relationship.

And I would fuck her but I wouldn't date her, a 15 year age gap is too much for me to deal with. My friend would never stop making fun of me.

What do?
>>
>>18652712
kek yeah I was stupid and 14. Kept telling myself just breathe in just breathe in. Here I am now 9 or so years later just as depressed but not as stupid, but with much less drive.
>>
File: 1503549295613.gif (420KB, 616x338px) Image search: [Google]
1503549295613.gif
420KB, 616x338px
So there's this girl I'm interested in and we've been warming up to each other, she seems to prefer me over the rest of the guys around her to the point where she flat out rejected being pairs with someone else for a college assignment and chose me instead without me even saying a thing (I accepted ofc)
I'm pretty outgoing when it comes to getting shit done but in the social aspect i'm very fucking autistic (though I don't lose my shit around women) and even though these could be obvious signs she might be interested in me, I don't know how to be sure of it.

I know the solution is "Ask her out", but given the aforementioned autism it's pretty hard for me to do something like that.

I just wonder, as a female, what goes through your mind when you do something like that? I have a few theories of my own but i just don't know. Might i add she's also a bit nerdy and autistic (I really like her though).
>>
>>18652724
My mother was a preschool teacher for a while and she once had a girl in her class who would throw tantrums by holding her breath until she turned purple and passed out.
>>
>>18652733
lol yeah I worked preschool for a while, kids do that a lot and I'd just laugh at em and enjoy the peace in the classroom while they had their nap.
>>
>>18652698
While I don't personally see the need for it, I can only recommend you strive for the long-term satisfaction from others, if that's what you truly feel you want. Don't go back to cam whoring, cut out the short term drug shit. You should also give yourself some credit. Your regret makes it clear to me that you have some self-respect even if you don't believe it. I think you're a bit confused, and I don't think you really know exactly what you want yet, and telling yourself all you want is to be somebody's wife is likely untrue and unhealthy. Just take time to think about it. You can do much more than attempt a life through someone else
>>
>>18652679
We've talked about different things every time. The last conversation was even started by her. I just get worried about nothing and don't know how to stop.

>>18652692
Yes, she works from home and needs to get some things done before next weekend. This is really less of a "How do I make her text me more" question and more of a "How do I stop worrying when she doesn't text back right away" question.
>>
weird question
Femanon with Borderline personality disorder here.
Do guys like a girl with BPD?
>>
>>18652737
Ah, but what do I do in the mean time? Every day I spend without any satisfaction or joy in my life inches me a little closer to buying a gun. Like I said, whoring wasn't what I really wanted, but it helped me get through the day without offing myself at least.
>Perhaps I should pick up an actual drug habit
lol maybe being stoned 24/7 will numb the pain. Though drinking just made me more depressed.
>>
>>18652747
A disorder isn't necessarily something I look for in a girl, but it's not something I'd dump her over unless it's a sever case and starts to hurt our relationship.
>>
>>18651965
take a sharpie and draw a beard on your face
>>
>>18652751
It's up to you. Assuming you're an income earning adult there's plenty of things to do to pass the time. You have to have some other interests... You can't think of anything else to do during your free time? Come on, girl
>>
>>18652747
Not a guy, but I'm dating someone with. BPD, so I believe I can say something of substance to this. The answer is no. Mental issues are always a disadvantage and BPD is particularly brutal. That being said, a relationship is possible if you a) visit your therapist diligently and genuinely want to get better, b) find someone understanding. Not everyone is willing to deal with this kind of shit, sadly.
>>
>>18652747
I do, because I can be more sure that she won't leave me.
>>
>>18652769
Lol not really. I tried picking up hobbies, nothing really interests me outside a handful of video games, manga/anime, tv, and shitposting on 4chins. And of course being a siren to guys. No matter what I try everything is just boring and feels like a waste of my time. I spend a good chunk of my day just swiping tinder.
>>
>>18652500
>>18652665
>>18652692

I went through this. She's bad at texting back because she's not that interested. Put yourself in her shoes. You got this person you aren't really interested in texting you constantly all day. Can always expect a quick response. And constantly pushes to hang out. Yeah... wwyd?
>>
>>18652701
To give you a bit more context of what I'm talking about, my worldview on this comes from the fact that I survived a case of psychiatric malpractice and was sent into 3 years of Benzodiazepine withdrawal from some fuck at Harvard Medical school who was basically experimenting on me. For three years I had to wake up every day in acute withdrawal and deal with the pain, and was faced every moment with the decision of not killing myself to end that pain.

Because I was able to withstand that, I am now able to look at other challenges in my life, draw upon the confidence I gained by withstanding something so deadly, and say to myself "this isn't as bad as withdrawal."

The point that I'm trying to make is that people can draw strength from what they've survived because it's a concrete form of proof telling them how resilient they are. It's something that has to happen to you. You cannot force it.
>>
>>18652811
I don't know if she doesn't like me. She's the one who gave me her number. I didn't even ask for it, and we've been talking for about a month and a half now.
>>
Guys - why do you refuse to deal with your own cum but expect women to swallow it?
Most of you are uncomfortable with kissing after a girl has swallowed.
Most of you will outright refuse to eat a pussy after you've came in it, even if your partner hasn't gotten off yet during sex.
It doesn't even taste that bad if you don't just eat sugar and salt.
>>
>>18652857
I made out with a chick on a first date who dumped me flat out the next morning. Bitches are crazy and sometimes even they don't know what they want which is why they try everything in sight.
>>
>>18652864
I kiss them afterwards, I don't care. Can't speak for the latter one, though, since I use condoms.
>>
>>18652857
Ok I see. So your only problem is:
>get nervous about long radio silences ?

I still have to ask.
You've been texting for months. Ok. Any dates? Kiss? Sex?
>>
>>18652870
>months
One month.

>Any dates? Kiss? Sex?
Not yet. We've both been busy. The stuff that she's busy with is stuff that I knew about before I asked her out, though, so I know she's not just making it up either.
>>
>>18652864
You have presented two wildly different situations.

1. A guy nuts in a girl's mouth, she swallows, and he kisses her. This is fine. Any guy who is put off by this is a closet faggot. There isn't anything weird here. The cum shot in the girl's mouth, not her lips. Zero issue.

2. Your second scenario is completely different. The guy shot his load in your cunt, and it's going to ooze out. You expect him to lap that up while he's going down on you? That's fucked up, and no, no man should ever be held to that standard. That's some perverse shit to expect your man to possibly lick up his own cum. You fucking degenerate.

Learn how to communicate and have him lick you up and down before he ever sticks his dick in.
>>
>>18652864
I always kissed my ex-gfs after they gave me oral.
I also don't expect women to like it or swallow.
Giving oral AFTER I came in the pussy? Wow, I never even thought of that. I've never been asked to do that either.
If you want to be finished off with oral, just tell the guy to come somewhere else.

I feel like your problems can be solved by communicating with your partner. If they are just outright refusing after expecting you to do all types of shit - you can always leave.
>>
File: damngina.jpg (67KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
damngina.jpg
67KB, 800x450px
Girls, has pic related ever happened to you irl?

What would your reaction be if you were the woman in the teal shirt?
>>
>>18652878
It sounds like your emotionally invested.
Hence, freaking out over radio silence.
Which is even crazier because you haven't fucked, kissed, or even hung out!

What happens when you try to hang out with her? If you don't even have a specific date to hang out then idk man. I personally would just next her. More fish in the sea.

Have you ever heard of Patrice O'Niel and the concept of "Time-ho?" I think this is what your dealing with.
>>
Guys,

If men don't hit on me does that mean I'm unattractive?
>>
>>18652890
Never that bad, but I do notice my boyfriend's eyes lingering on attractive women when we are out. I don't mind though, there are attractive men and women I look at when I'm with him.
If he did it as bad as the guy in the pic though, I would probably squeeze his hand hard and withhold sex for a couple days.
>>
>>18651648
Do girls have vaginas?
>>
File: 2017-01-29-885905.png (2MB, 1200x1560px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-29-885905.png
2MB, 1200x1560px
Virgin college gril here. The more I learn and see about relationships the more terrifying and less rewarding they seem.

>apparently being a virgin is pretty much proof that you're ugly...even if you've been fat most of your life like me
>can't seem to make connections with other people anymore (at least I have one good friend...)
>negative self-esteem
>really awkward voice. Kind of like a deft girl's
>probably won't be able to fix my problems in a few years
>am not really attracted to anyone

How is the wizard life, anyway? Seems like I'm heading there.
>>
>>18652890
Nope, my boyfriend and I are usually far too deep in conversation to notice people around us.
>>
>>18652912
Either that or you're so attractive that you're intimidating. Or it just so happens that you are decently attractive but either no one has taken a liking to you yet or the ones that have are too afraid to do anything about it.
>>18652918
Being a virgin isn't any problem at all. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>18652916
You will find the answer here.
38° 12′ 41″ N, 45° 43′ 44″ E
>>
>>18652912
I wouldn't frame this as an all or nothing. Attractive vs. unattractive.

Would you mind telling us your age, height, weight, and race?
>>
>>18652918
You sound cute af tbqh
>>
>>18651648
I am an Indian 21M. I am a virgin and does that make me less interesting? Never been in a relationship either.
>>
>Girls
How many times change your panties through out the day?
>>
>>18652974
I wear one pair of panties per day. You gonna discharge-shame me?
>>
File: 1497671414341.jpg (15KB, 255x245px) Image search: [Google]
1497671414341.jpg
15KB, 255x245px
>>18652928
>virgin
I'm not insinuating that it's THE problem. More that it's just not a good sign. Just one of many, really.
>>18652948
Nah, your imagination is just cute af. What I described should bring to mind a gal who's as interactive and sociable as a chunk of wood. There's that and I'm pretty sure based off of some experiences that I'm not youthful looking. So, it's impossible to be qt.

How do guys cope with feeling as unattractive as a dead fish?
>>
>>18652974
>change when i go to bed
>change when i get up
>change when i get home from work
>>
>>18652993
Nope, just asking because my gf change her panties 2-3 times a day even though it looks clean, similar to >>18653034

And it's making me think I should do the same.
So do you wash it by hand or you put it with the rest of the laundry?
>>
>>18653041
I just put them with the rest of the laundry. They aren't necessarily dirty, I just like to feel clean down there and wearing fresh underwear helps.
>>
>>18652348
I'm not bothered by somebody's conquests. Does that make odd? As long as we click and you aren't diseased it doesn't bother me. Sex feels good for both guys and girls, what's wrong with having as much as you can before you're incapable?
>>
>>18652364
Yes. Do you like being pinned down and thrown around?
>>
>>18652380
Does having a house, career, and kids make you mature? I fail to see how material things (even children) make somebody mature. Then again, I'm avoiding the "get a house, get married, have kids" lifestyle so yeah.
>>
>>18652412
I dunno. I kinda think monogamy is outmoded. Being free to be me is so much better
>>
>>18653059
Your opinion is wrong.
>>
File: 1500357533603.jpg (107KB, 400x417px) Image search: [Google]
1500357533603.jpg
107KB, 400x417px
>>18653056
It teaches you the importance of responsibility, respect for life that isn't your own, and the ability to care for the well-being of something or someone else. Gives you a fresh set of goals to achieve depending on what you want to do with a house, family, etc. Keeps you motivated and active. Believe me, avoiding all of it is a shot in the foot unless you don't mind continuing to live that way past 40, 50... Yes time goes by quickly, but not quickly enough to avoid progressing past college student lifestyle.
>>
>>18653051
My girlfriend hates when I throw her into objects and walls.

I don't understand why anybody would enjoy that, honestly. It's an expensive preference to be sure.
>>
>>18653075
I don't mind being pinned against the wall or bent over the sofa or table and fucked as long as I'm in the mood for it beforehand. I don't know why .
>>
>>18653071
I guess I was born with those traits. I see maturity as an emotional thing. Though I have to say, getting wasted is pretty tricking awesome in moderation.
>>
>>18653075
Well, not into fragile objects. On safe things like beds.
>>
>>18653071
I mean, I prefer pets over children. Children kinda suck.
>>
>>18653071
I really have no intention of lingering beyond my capability to care for myself. That's not living. I would rather enjoy my life by not settling down and adventuring and seeing. There's too much world to see to tie myself down like that.
>>
>>18653066
How? The amount of sexual partners does not equal your worth as a person.
>>
>>18653101
OH. I always thought it was supposed to be like those action movies, you kind of like the Punisher and stuff where the russian dude throws him into walls and shit? I thought it was like THAT kind of power fantasy.

Man, you'd have to have a pretty big bed. Wouldn't be throwing very far. Do you do that helicopter thing where you grab them by the legs and spin them above your head to make up for it? I don't really know, I've never been good at this stuff.
>>
I don't mean to sound patronizing, but why are women so scared of touching weights at gyms or putting on any amount of muscle? women who do work out with weights are more attractive
>>
>>18653113
That's, like, your opinion man.
Fit girls = yes
Muscle girls = no
>>
>>18653111
Several methods, you have to have a little back strength depending on the lass, though. I like the bride carry method followed by pinning them down and kissing and biting all over. Followed by more foreplay. I also use a little force when I switch positions.
>>
>>18653114
How much muscle are we talking about here? Some muscle girls are ridiculously tight.
>>
>>18651873
A raspy voice is so, very, very sexy in a girl. Like a high rasp.
My friend once had a sore throat after a concert and she's about a 7 usually.
Me and all of my friends wanted to jump her that day. Like holy shit.
I legit just made her read things out to me all day I enjoyed it so much.
>>
>>18652364
I like giving neck kisses, but some times a get a little overboard and my gf end up having to wear a scar for few days.
>>
>Girls
Does anal intercourse feels the same as vaginal intercourse?
>>
>>18653134
No.
>>
>>18653134
NO! The ass is absolutely not intended for sex. You can use it for it, but it doesn't have the nerve endings, the comfortable looseness, or the natural lubrication that the cooch has. Totally different things.
>>
>>18651965
Slow down. Maturity is confidence, and confidence (should) come from wisdom.
People who are confident give off a...slow and controlled air.
Try do that. I.e. don't give off a nervous energy.
I think even literally just walking slower and with more purpose will help you embody that as a place to start.
>>
guys
when a guy says
>I always thought you are rather agreeable
is a code for 'I always thought you are rather boring'?
>>
>>18653134
How retarded are you to think that the answer could be anything other than 'no'?
>>
Guys: what are your thoughts on kissing a girl after giving her oral?

Girls: thoughts on kissing a guy after getting oral?
>>
>>18653137
>>18653138
>>18653146
Then how does vaginal sex feels?
>>
>>18653152
Yes.
>>
>Dating a girl for a couple of weeks
>Everything going great
>So much chemistry
>See each other like every other day
>Sex is amazing
>Learning to trust each other
>Telling each other about our days
>Tells me she loves spending time with me
>Randomly posts on here tumblr that she knows I follow that she has a date tomorrow
>We don't have plans

What the fuck man. What do I do? We discussed we were exclusive.
>>
>>18652096
You can 100% talk someone into liking you. In fact beyond just being good looking that's pretty much all you can do.
Listen to advice from men, not women. Srsly, I'm sorry but the sad truth (and it really is sad and bothers me) is that women will even give contradictory advice other than what they actually want.
I wouldn't dare say it but that I'm anonymous here.
And no, I'm not an aspie and girls like me (obviously I'd never voice that opinion to them for example).
They're strange creatures and no matter what they say, they are NOT the same as men.
I learned this lesson when I decided one day to ask the girls that I'm friends with if they'd fuck me because I just really wanted to fuck, and was in a rut. Suddenly they all acted like I was a total creep, even though I was being, for once, 100% genuine. These were women I'm good friends with and had slept with before btw.
My point being in order to sleep with them I had to, essentially talk them into it with bullshit. They however, would tell you I'm sure, that they only want genuine guys and that they're so down to earth and they just have to like you etc. Etc.
In practice it's not true.

How do you talk someone into it liking you?
Don't let the conversation go negative ever. That's not to say placate them if they say something you don't like, you can/should disagree but then move on. And onto a topic you like. They want to hear you be passionate about something. Any time you feel it start to veer negative and you're saying things like "I don't like..." /, "This really annoys me", or anything complaint, readjust to a positive topic.

If you're a girl this will work a little less. Men are more into looks. However, it's still mostly true. They don't really want to hear you be passionate and driven though. They just want you to be positive, and fun. That's what I find attractive in a woman any way. A girl who seems happy in herself. Lots of smiling, laughing, and seems like she is up for fun/adventure.
>>
>>18653153
Like eating a corndog.

Honestly, how do you expect that to be described to you? It's a sensation unique to owning one of those vagina doohickeys.
>>
>>18653156
Go to her, open your mouth, flap your gums, wiggle your tongue around, and exhale until you work it out.
>>
>>18653152
>Girls: thoughts on kissing a guy after getting oral?
Don't care, and I'd expect him to feel the same.
>>
>>18653152
Girl, I like it.

>>18653153
It's hard to explain if you don't have a vagina. Imagine a tunnel with a whole bunch of sensors in it, like a ludicrous amount covering every square inch of the tunnel walls and roof and floor. Imagine a train goes through that tunnel and sets all the sensors off. Imagine every single one of those sensors sends a message to the tunnel manager (your brain) and every single one of those message coming from the millions of sensors is telling your brain that this is absolutely exquisite and everything is going perfect and the train should reverse and enter the tunnel over and over.
>>
>>18653152
Girl. I hate it, but I won't say no. It seems cold to turn down a kiss after he's given me an orgasm.
>>
>>18652500
Get out of there. Maaaybe the most irritating thing a girl will do. It stems from her having too high an opinion of herself and there is literally no point in continuing.
Just drop off completely and if she eventually writes to you herself, THEN probably she's interested.

I was strung along like this for literally months once. Eventually I confronted her about how despite us constantly talking, and her saying she totally would like to meet up she was NEVER able to make time for me.
She eventually said she "had a particular way of dealing with boys and she guessed I just don't respond well to it."
Waste. Of. Time.
>>
How to get the pussy in the easiest possible manner ?
>>
>>18653173
Pay for it, but that's really sad.
>>
>>18653173
Money
>>
>>18653174
How is it sad?
>>
>>18653173
Prostitutes.
>>
>>18653174
What if I'm a turbo autist who gets anxiety attacks by talking to women?
>>
>>18653176
Because sex, both casual and long-term, is about genuine human connection. Not being able to find someone who likes you, trusts you, and finds you attractive enough to bone is a low point.

Kind of like how you shouldn't need to pay your friends to hang out with you.
>>
Girls pls.

How different so different dicks feel in the vajay?
I feel like a lot more is made of it than with the puss. There are lots of pussies, and to see, feel, eat the variety is v noticeable. But to fuck, except with the rare exception, mostly a hole is a hole.
>>
File: 12647215373_b8a97cfe84_c.jpg (284KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
12647215373_b8a97cfe84_c.jpg
284KB, 800x534px
girls. would you think less of me or be embarrassed about riding with me or even embarrassed to have me show up to meet your parents driving a Subaru WRX?

I have had my car since I got my license and it has been my one and only car. it's my favorite and don't really want another one.

I'm approaching 30 years old btw
>>
>>18653180
I don't know if prostitution is legal where you are, but if you call up a service and say you're shy/nervous the lady on the phone will ask you if you have a preference with girls (usually just blonde, brunette, auburn etc, maybe less or more endowed in the chest area if you're lucky) and then will give you a time and place, or maybe she will come to your place and tell the prostitute/escort/call girl/whatever you want to call her that you're shy. All you have to do is show up to the place, pay the lady and get a stiffy.
>>
>>18653145
please reply, I'm worried :((
>>
>>18653197
There's no way for us to tell. If you want to know if there was any deeper meaning you should ask him.
>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.
>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.
>>
>>18653152
As a guy I don't mind.
Though doing it the other way around it seems my gf has issues with my cum, I don't find it disgusting.
>>
>>18653183
Hmmmm. I'd say it's more about baby-making over connection. Primitive man didn't care about connection. Breeding was primarily harem based. However, it's the connection and such that make good sex great and great sex phenomenal.
>>
>>18653161
I can describe how it feels having a dick.
>>
>>18653153
Try putting three fingers in your mouth and thinking lewd thoughts. That's what it feels like.
>>
>>18653208
Holy shit this is correct. Can confirm.
>>
>>18653134
Anal is filthy fetish that doesn't feel good for the woman and only satisfy the man.
>>
>>18653215
>>18653215
I know some people who would disagree with you.
>>
>>18653215
That is incorrect. The butt hole contains nerve endings which can provide pleasure when stimulated.
>>
>>18653192
Sounds good.
>>
>>18653192
Fuck that sounds nice.
>>
>>18653197
He's shyly coming onto you. Try flirting a bit to see for sure.
>>
>>18653229
>>18653233
You aren't the first supreme autismos to use a prostitute to lose your virginity and you won't be the last. They will be very nice and accommodating to you because they know you are socially awkward and will latch on to almost anyone who shows affection and use it to garner repeat business.
>>
File: 1479190705692.png (411KB, 382x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479190705692.png
411KB, 382x600px
>>18653183
>>
>>18653235
It's a win-win for me, a fake connection is better than none.
>>
>>18653241
That's the spirit!
>>
>>18652918
Huh. So, nothing. Figures. But I thought about it and accepted it. Guys want all sugary goodness in their women. Fake or not, guys are thirsty for qtness. And I...well, I'll never be able to pretend or be optimistic or laugh a lot--my laugh's weird, anyway.

I guess I was asking because everyone just seems so fuckin crazy about this whole relationship thing. The peer pressure got to me. "Shouldn't I care too?" When I just don't. Learning about what guys really want is...well, it has a way of really killing the romantic spirit in me.

The wizard life it is.
>>
>>18653258
The human touch is compelling for both men and women, have you tried it yourself?

Did you ever consider you aren't into dudes?
>>
Girls, whenever you knock me down, I will not stay on the ground. :)
>>
my gf of 2 years wants me to go to her father's 60th birthday to the other end of the country, one day after my own birthday
I told her that I would feel awkward being there at what to me feels like a strictly family event, and so I'd rather stay in my city and maybe get together with my friends and have a few celebratory drinks
she broke down crying, seemingly not being able to grasp the fact that I have my own life, my own friends, my own wants and social weaknesses, and that buying birthday presents for my gf's father and traveling three hours after work on a Friday and pretend that I am a part of their family just to comply with her command isn't something that I would really enjoy

am I in the wrong here for outright refusing the invitation? should I just give in?
>>
>>18653400
Is it a serious relationship and you want to spend the future with this girl? Go.
Is it just a casual thing and you don't see a future together that isn't just casual sex and friendship? Don't go.
Relationships are a two-way street, you have to give up something to get things in return.
Going also gives you a chance to see what the relationship is like with her father, and will probably make him respect you more.
>>
>>18653409
well as I've said, we've been together for more than two years now, so I guess you could say it's serious, but we've had a lot of problems and we are constantly arguing about stuff (mainly me wanting to see my friends, or staying at home with my family for a couple of nights in a row, or even ridiculous shit like me sharing a double bed with my mom during our vacation to Italy instead of sharing it with my brother) to the point of physically taunting each other, her kicking and stomping on me, or closing the front door of her apartment and hiding my keys from me when I've had enough of the drama and just want to leave her place - so to tell you the truth, I don't see this relationship evolving into a marriage, we'll murder each other sooner

I gave up many things for her, I see her friends and relatives more often than I do my own, I work constantly just to be able to meet her demands for vacations, restaurants and weekend outings, and all I get is more and more pestering. I think it was her parents who fucked her up, since they still treat her as their little princess (although she's 23)
I've really had enough of being told what to do and I think this is the perfect opportunity for standing up for myself
>>
>>18653235
Actually I lost my virginity to a girlfriend. I just don't see the problem with prostitution. Especially if it's regulated and a white market.
>>
>>18653427
Yes. You have a place in this world. So what if she says terrible things in the process too! Fuck that! You don't need that! Your family loves you, your friends love you, you have a whole world to explore. Don't EVER let somebody like that drag you down.
>>
>>18653187
This is something I couldn't give less of a fuck about.
>>
Quick, is this a decent way to ask a friend out?

>This is probably stupid and the timing is probably way off, however it's something I've thought about for a while, so do you want to grab something to eat sometime, as a date?

>It's completely fair if you don't want to and I hope it doesn't affect our friendship.
>>
>>18653513
Change to

>I know my timing isn't perfect and I hope me saying this doesn't affect our friendship, but I've been thinking lately and I'd really like to take you on a date

or something similar. The example I wrote is already pushing it with the preemptive apologies. It's good that you want to show that you respect her but don't make it into a "hey, [this is probably stupid but] I've been thinking [and it's totally fine if you disagree btw] that it might be nice [at least to me and I hope otherwise it won't affect the friendship] to go out sometime [please]".

You decided you want to ask her out? Go for it. No looking back. Good luck.
>>
>>18653522
That's a lot better than what I had, thanks.
>>
>>18653535
No problem. Another factor to consider is that stressing too much how you hope it won't complicate things or that it's fine for her to say no etc makes you look a lot more emotionally invested. That isn't a bad thing in itself and quite understandable when you're good friends, but if she's on the fence about whether she wants to give it a shot then feeling like you are really hung up on this and will be devastated if she says yes only for it to not work out, is only going to make it more likely that she'll just say no to be on the safe side.

Tweak it if you want but make sure you end with the positive part - that you're interested in her and see potential. Not that it might not go over great.
>>
>>18653545
I've been thinking about how to do it as casually as possible, as I really want to preserve our friendship and my gut tells me she'll say no, but I feel like I owe myself to try.
>>
>>18653553
It's tricky because the most significant part is up to her. All you can do is not make a big deal out of asking her, and when she says no shrugging it off and not addressing the topic again for some time. Nothing wrong with saying you still want to be friends but going out of your way with a big explanation about how little you care isn't going to be convincing. Nothing will be as effective as her experiencing for herself that you don't treat her differently, anyway.

And I agree that it's worth trying if you are quite into her. Otherwise one day you won't have the option anymore because she's dating someone else and it sucks to be left with doubt about what could've been.
>>
>>18653558
She's pretty mature (she's 32) so hopefully she'll contribute to not making it awkward if it fails.
>>
>>18653568
Yes that's promising, I think most women who have been in this situation before realize that the best way to not make it into a big deal is by not acting like it's a big deal to begin with. Hope she has a good response.
>>
>>18653219
>>18653221
The explain these >>18653146 >>18653138 >>18653137
>>
>>18653492
so what's my course of action, anon? I'm retarded, please help me
>>
>>18653579
Now I just need the courage to press enter.
>>
Girls

Why do you hate short men so much?
>>
How do i communicate that i'm open to hookups while not scaring off potential steady girlfriends
>>
I was on a night out and this ridiculously good looking girl came up to me and struck up a conversation with me. Which wouldn't be a surprise, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm a chubby neckbeard who happened to be dressing a bit smarter for once as I was out for a friend's birthday.

Basically I outside a bar having a cigarette on my own, and I saw this girl and her three friends walk up. Moments later she was stood in front of me asking for a lighter (I'm sure one or two of her friends were smoking)

After she handed me back my lighter, instead of heading back over to her friends, she started asking me about the bar. Then she started talking to me about how she went to university in the city we're in and she's now living with her old housemates. After I asked her which University she went to, I mention I'm currently studying at the same one. After mishearing what I told her my course is, she touched me laughingly on the arm. She then asked me if I have a job on the side, and where exactly I work.

Eventually she sayid she was gonna go back to her friends to give one of them half of her cigarette. As I headed off to leave, she stopped me to ask my name and told me hers, before shaking my hand.

Your thoughts? Was she interested in me or just being friendly and chatty given that she presumably had a few drinks? She wasn't saying anything particularly overly flirty but asking me quite a lot of questions about myself and maintaining eye contact.
>>
Women-

If I called you and said "Hey, I'm going down to the Canal this Saturday around 6 to do a little photography. Sadly I am missing an attractive model and you seem fit the bill".

How would you react?
>>
>>18653145
Depends entirely on context.
At least he's not saying you're an asshole.

>>18652912
No, men hit on uggos too. There's something else going on, like spending your time around guys who are taken, being oblivious to their advances, having repulsive character etc.

>>18652864
If I thought eating cum as an acceptable trade for getting my dick sucked I'd just cut out the middle man and suck myself off.

>>18652418
Unless there's a good reason to bring it up yeah.
>>
>>18653695
Say your open to anything but not looking for anything in particular.
>>
>>18653714
''i'm missing an attractive model and you seem to fit the bill'' is such a stupid thing to say. if i thought you meant it with any level of sincerity i would not be interested at all. if we already had a good relationship and it sounded like you were being cheesy and silly on purpose then it could be funny.
>>
>>18653127
So something like Bjork? Maybe raspier?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGtMv-EQp20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z5aPaDwAkU
>>
>>18651873
I love clear and confident voices. Whether it's soft or rough doesn't matter to me as long as it meets those conditions.
>>
>>18653720
>No, men hit on uggos too
No they don't.
>>
>>18653714
What are your intentions? Even I can't tell from reading that.

Do you actually need a model? Are you going to pay her? Do you just want to hang out?
Are you trying to date this girl?
>>
>>18653791
Hang out / Date + photography experience with people since i like doing portraits over landscapes.

>>18653747
So technically I should just say I am looking for a model and they fit the bill?
>>
>>18652864
Idk hun, I'm a chick and I don't wanna kiss immediately after he's gone down on me. I'm not a huge fan of his cum either, but I'd rather ingest someone else's than my own. I can see the aversion.
>>
>>18652974
The only time I've ever worn more than one pair of panties in a day was if I accidentally bled through my pad while on my period or something.
Or if I was going on a date and was changing into sexier panties.

(Hell, I'll even admit to being gross and lazy from time to time and wearing 1 pair for 2 days. It happens)
>>
>>18653113
It's generally known that the majority of men don't wanna fuck a shehulk and a lot of women misunderstand that unless they're taking steroids they're never gonna be as muscular as a man is.

But you might also factor in your gym environment. I stay clear of the weight room at my gym because it's always full of roided up frat boys who make the environment 100% unacceptable for women to approach. If women go in there, they throw their weights down right at her feet screaming, and then just stare at her in a group the whole time's she's in there, and essentially make loud comments on how ugly she is and needs to get the fuck out of their man space and head back to the cardio room.
>>
>>18653684
Because of society views.
But mostly because short men emphasis my short stature.
>>
>>18653791
>>18653796

If you want to date this girl then you need to frame your intentions correctly. Asking for her to be a model for portraits is not the same as asking a girl out on a date.

The only way I can see this not being weird is if you ask her out normally. During the date (leave your camera in your car) exchange your interests. Talk about your interest in photography. Ask if she would like to see your work. Go get your camera and share. Then ask if she would like a do a portrait.
>>
>>18653427
Jesus Christ break up or go to therapy. No good can come from this.
>>
>>18653684
Wow hate is a strong word.
On a deeper biological level women want the strongest mate possibly with the strongest genes for reproduction.

If two men are of equal strength and one is taller than the other, well yeah, the taller guy has better genes.

If a short guy was the worlds strongest man, I'd doubt he'd have any problems with women.
>>
>>18653113
A lot of girls lift these days because of the popularity of trends like cross fit. The reason why more women aren't lifting is because it isn't marketed to women and also because women can look "fit" by conventional beauty standards without having to lift.
>>
>>18653113
>girls can work legs and ass, barely cut their diet down and look /fit/
>men is 1-2yrs+, or less with roids, and dedication
>>
How do women handle breakups? Girl broke up with me after 3 years. She's mid twenties and last I saw of her she was crying. I asked my buddies and they all said it took them years to get over it and hookups didn't help. Wondering what's in store for her.
>>
>>18653860
>How do women handle breakups
Who the fuck cares? When you break it off, she effectively dies to you.

Instead focus on yourself now anon
>>
>>18653113
Some women think that if they lift weights they will become huge and therefore unattractive.
Also most women's' goals is not to get stronger but to lose weight.
Men and women have different goals when it comes to fitness.

Don't think all women are scared to lift weights. I've known women who lift everyday and are quite strong.
>>
>>18653860
Initially break ups hit girls harder.
They recover a lot faster because they have stronger social networks and support.

Men take longer to recover from break ups.
Less emotional support.
>>
>>18653869
She has no friends and her only support is her mom.
>>
>>18653860
I'm on my 7th year since being dumped and I still cry at least once a week over him.
I pray for death every day but even death himself wont fuck with me.
>>
File: uc03HNk.gif (371KB, 322x240px) Image search: [Google]
uc03HNk.gif
371KB, 322x240px
>>18653869
LMFAO I wish this were true.
>>
>>18653875
Unless she has a history of depression and suicidal ideations she's going to be fine.
Heart broken, but fine.
>>
So my boyfriend and I have been dating for +3 years now and considering marriage. But he only recently opened up to me that he's one of these guys that like to be humilated, hit and name-called by a woman. I'm not even slightly into being the dominant one in bed, I like to feel feminine and womanly, not like I'm the man of the relationship. I love him but I seriously don't how or even if I could handle his fetish or whatever. What do you guys say?
>>
>>18653915
Realize that wanting to feel " feminine and womanly" is also a fetish, just a normal one for a girl.

Love and sex is about compromise.
>>
>>18653915
Consider hiring a dominatrix? Let her dominate him, while she commands him what to do, and how to please you.
>>
For girls: How can I know if she's cheating on me?
>>
What age range should I be dating girls in ? I'm 26 is it acceptable to date a 22 year old. This is America.
>>
>>18654000
I'd say that's fine, though keep in mind she's still not quite out of puberty yet and might still change a bit in the upcoming years. But she's close enough that she should have a relatively stable personality and views.
>>
>>18654000
26/2+10=23
So 23 and above
>>
>>18654000
I think 22 is fine and I'm not usually a fan of age gap relationships. Sure it's a couple of years younger but you are to me in more or less the same age range.

>>18653967
There is no definite way because different people respond differently. But red flags are;
>suddenly being secretive about her phone or changing a password, not having a good reason why (taking their phone to the bathroom when they didn't use to is a common one)
>you suddenly find out that she has a male friend she has known for a long time and you never heard of him
>either being hypersexual/wanting to try things in bed she was never interested in, or blowing off anything sexual with you
>suddenly being intense about wanting to shower at times they didn't use to, especially right after coming home
>voicing vague complaints about the relationship that she claims have been festering a long time but even in hindsight you cannot see clues of the irritation building
>accusing you of cheating or wanting to cheat out of the blue and with no history of jealousy

Also trust your gut feeling. Something changing is always the biggest indicator, regardless of what that actual change entails.
>>
>>18653967
If you don't trust her, you shouldn't be dating her. Because unless you catch her in the act, there's nothing thats 100%. There are suspicious things, like being super protective of phone/computer, but there's still a number of reasons for those behaviors that arent cheating, and accusing her of cheating over those kinds of things and being wrong will kill the relationship.
Bc then she'll know you don't trust her.
>>
>>18654000
Yes, it is acceptable.
You can legally date any woman over the age of 18.
I dated my ex-gf when I was 24 and she was 20.
(Sucked because she wasn't 21 and couldn't go to the bars/clubs lol).
I had no problems from anyone.
4 year difference just like you have.

Dating within a certain age range is more about being at the same maturity level.
Would a 26 years want to deal with the immaturity of a 18 year old for example?
Yes society will shame you for dating a way younger girl, but who cares if your both happy and getting laid.
>>
>>18653813
Lmao this is literally all in your imagination.
>>
>>18653145
To me, agreeableness is not a positive trait in a woman. I like a parter who will actually challenge me on things.
>>
>>18653145
Sometimes
Personally i find being closed/introverted worse than agreeableness

Unless youre agreeing just to keep the peace
>>
>>18654031
>>18654033
Most of those flags are about when you live together. I don't live with her, so I don't know about her phone or laptop habits, but even if, I would not just sneak in it.
Are there any tips on a change of her behaviour, i.e. on what to look for?
>>
>>18654061
Just anything really. Suddenly not wanting to see you nearly as often. Or spending the entire time together buried in her phone. Mind you, just because she does something like this doesn't mean she's definitely cheating, but those are the kind of cues to take seriously. Especially when you address it and she brushes off your questions or gets defensive instead of answering frankly.

Do you have a reason to suspect that she is cheating?
>>
>>18654075
She takes longer to answer to my messages and sometimes she also reads them but doesn't respond. I might be paranoid, but in my brain there's always some guy next to her.
>>
I recieved a notifcation that I got a like on Tinder though I don't know who.
I was under the impression that people don't know you've liked them unless they like you back.
Is it just a one time thing? I've set the bar high for my first run. Sent some wild likes that would never pan out.
>>
>>18654082
I can understand that it doesn't feel great but in itself this isn't really alarming to me, it is kind of typical when people grow comfortable and aren't on their best behavior the entire time. As long as she still acts as affectionate and enthusiastic at other times, that is.
>>
>>18654085
It just does that sometimes when someone like you, but you won't know who it is unless you also swipe right on them.
>>
>>18654090
But why would she be enthusiastic in person and rather... not enthusiastic over text?
I mean... I am always happy when I receive a message from her.
>>
>>18653145

The context of why he said that can help to explain but...

Men can generally be very straight forward.
Take it at face value. There is no code here.
I'm a man and I don't talk in code. I say what I mean.
>>
>>18654094
Well, even a single like is a bit of an ego boost innit
thanks mate
>>
>>18654085
It happens from time to time.
Someone swipes right, a match, and then they immediately decide against it and unmatch.
I've done this before.
I've even swiped right just to see if I matched with the person (ego boost) although I had no intention of actually dating said person.
>>
>>18654098
Personal preferences. When you are still cementing the relationship, you are going out of your way to make sure that your enthusiasm and devotion show. After that you return to closer to your default mode.
Now regularly ignoring your texts isn't normal and you should bring it up. But if you're talking about you sending something nice but not really begging for a response (like a cute picture of your cat or whatever) and her not responding until an hour later... that's not weird to me. The issue could also be that you'd ideally text twenty times a day and her once, and as it is you text ten times, and she feels like responding instantly to every single one will only make you talk more when she doesn't want to be buried in her phone while doing other things.

Either way you should be able to bring it up and see what she actually has to say on the matter once you tell her you're not loving her response time.
>>
>>18653113
i do weights, just not at mixed sex gyms because the dudes loitering around the weights always try to ''help'' me or otherwise start conversation. in some gyms they're rather clique-ish. i have no desire to lift near them. a lot of women who i've worked out with fear becoming too muscular and don't understand that they won't accidentally develop enormous muscle mass.

>>18653796
if you're trying to go on a date, saying you're looking for a model and that they fit the bill doesn't really sound like you're looking to go on a date. it sounds like you're looking for a model.

>>18654098
she's probably just doing something irl; why would it be with a guy? i really frequently can read my messages but don't have time to really stand and text since my phone is too big to type one handed.
>>
>>18651883
>>18652949
Try badoo.

>>18651899
Going to uni wont make you magically mature. They are the same.

>>18651960
It is same for boys. You (make them to) ask you/them on date and hope for best. As far as prettier friends go, strictly separate your dating and friends circle.

>>18652123
Ldr never works. Either move to her location or save yourself the trouble.

>>18652341
She wants her ex, not you. Ask her on date and prepare for her ghosting you.

>>18652418
Yes. We dont want sluts and attention whores.

>>18652430
It is not silly, just try it out and see for yourself.

>>18652454
After few sex sessions? And arent you curious about her? I mean you need to know everything about your future wife, dont you?

>>18652720
Flirt back and ask for netflix and chill. Disregard what others think. Fuck the milf!

>>18652732
Ask her on date dummy.

>>18652912
Probably. Or you know, you dont look like you want to be approached. Ever tried to do uninterruped eye contact and smile at some boy?

>>18653156
Call her on her bullshit. Act jealous.

>>18653400
Do you want to marry her eventually? Give in. She will be mother of your children anyway. She basically owns you already.

>>18653709
You are still virgin because you havent asked for her number. Girls wont do any bigger signals than this. If you ever see her again, try your luck and extract number / date from her.

>>18653714
Cant you just ask her on date normally?

>>18653915
One word: compromise.
If you are real with marriage, it is sonethibg you will need to find all day every day. The only alternative is divorce.

>>18653967
If you cant trust her, it is already over.

>>18654000
18~40 for fuck
23~26 for marriage
>>
>>18652364
I love it when girls moan when I give them neck kisses.
>>
>>18651873
jessica rabbit does it for me

im very into 50s/60s vintage pin up girl shit
>>
>>18651960
how much do you weight?

everytime i hear things like these from girls its usually someone with 35%-40% bodyfat who only look at ultrachads.

Lower your standards and you will find one.
>>
>>18654046
Actually it's not. It's pretty verbal. They guard their weight room pretty seriously for some reason and complain about how women should just go to their female only gyms because men would never get that luxury.
>>
>>18654173
Whew lad I'm not that girl but I've always had a similar problem I'm 5'3 and 125 lbs. I'm in no way a landwhale, I'm not in the best shape but I'm barely even chubby. The only guys that show a shred of interest in me are over 300lbs themselves.
I'm not a 10/10 but I don't expect one either. I just want a respectable 7 at best, even a 6 is fine. I'd say that's well within my league, but all I get are fatty 2's.
>>
File: lower standards.jpg (150KB, 777x767px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards.jpg
150KB, 777x767px
>>18654188
There is zero excuse to be fat.
>>>/fit/ sticky, counting calories is where the magic is.
>>
>>18654197
But I'm not lol.

Hell I'm anorexic if anything my eating habits are fucked.
>>
>>18654188
In euro units that's 160cm and 56kg, meaning you are on the upper end of chubby, not "barely even".
>>
File: bmi.png (107KB, 852x738px) Image search: [Google]
bmi.png
107KB, 852x738px
>>18654211
My bmi is 22 mate. I'm in a healthy weight range.
I know you're just trolling though and I'm taking the b8 like a newfag.
>>
Girls, interpret this for me please.

> be in library to read specific newspapers
> there's a girl with her friend there, the friend is reading, she's not and she's looking bored
> brief eye contact when I look for my first paper
> read
> I catch her constantly looking at me
> raise my eyebrow like asking wtf does she want
> continue reading, fetch second paper
> eventually her friend finishes and they get up to leave
> one last long look at me
She didn't smile at any point. WTF did she want?
>>
>>18654229
Nobody can interpret this, it could mean anything. Maybe she thought she knew you, maybe you looked weird or had something on you, maybe she was looking past you completely, maybe she was just people watching.
>>
>>18654023
it's +7 you roastie
>>
>>18654085
I have Tinder installed on my phone, but never made an account. I still get notifications from it saying I have 'new likes'. I think it does that disingenuously to make you use it.
>>
>>18654250
If you have a facebook account and are logged into facebook on your app, you have an tinder account.
>>
>>18653714
I am not a model, hire a pro.
My dad always wants me to model for him, I hate it.
>>
>>18653153
It doesn't really feel like much of anything. Mostly pressure and small moments of pleasure here and there. It's mainly mental for me so I have to trick myself into thinking it feels better than it actaully does by thinking sexy thoughts and playing with other parts of my body.
>>
>>18653714
I'd thank you for the offer but I have no interest in becoming a part of the public eye like that, plus I absolutely hate having pictures taken of me.

Not that you would actually ask me anyway, I'm a 5 on a good day.
>>
>>18653050
women don't make sexual conquests
>>
>>18654226
bmi is bullshit, use body fat percentage
>>
>>18654318
27%, well within the average.
So there goes that theory huh?
>>
>>18651960
be extra nice to him, make his favorite food.
>>
>>18654325
No, 27% is what I'd consider chubby. If you don't agree, more power to you.

https://www.teamclassyfit.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/tumblr_mj73njxdDM1s0zz9co1_1280.png
>>
>>18653153

Vaginal sex feels wet, slippery, warm, and tight (depending on woman and penis size).
>>
>>18654339
Well everyone has personal tastes, but doesn't change the fact my weight is healthy. What you consider chubby really means nothing to anyone except for you.
My ideal weight is unhealthy too, I'd prefer to look like a skeleton personally and that's the goal I'm aiming for. But my doctor is getting pissy with me for wanting to shed even more weight.
>>
>>18654339
Also you should note not everyone with that fat percentage looks exactly like those people. I'm at 27, but I sure as hell don't look as fat as that girl since it goes more to my ass and tits.
Hell the 30% girl looks better than the 26-27 girl because she's got an hourgalss figure and it's not all settling straight in her belly like the 26 girl.
>>
>>18654353
>>18654359

Indeed, which is why /fit/ asks for pictures when girls come to ask what they should do. It's half meme, and half actually wanting to give better advice.
>>
>>18652257
Minus only because I don't have the patience to get someone inexperienced to be comfortable with sex. I get to a certain point in relationships where I will bluntly ask "are we fucking or not?" If my partner isn't putting out within a reasonable timeframe.
>>
>>18654383
Well we ain't on fit now are we lol

Was just saying "lower your standards" is pretty piss poor advice because sometimes you already have barely any standards at all and you still can't get shit.
>>
>>18654467
>we ain't on /fit/
No, because if we were, people would be laughing at the prospect of a five foot three, 125 pound girl with 27% bodyfat bagging a 7/10 guy for a long-term relationship.
>>
>>18654477
Well the real world seems to think that's pretty reasonable, so I mean there's that.
See girls fatter than me with hot bf's out there.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 223x226px
>>18654480
You sound entitled
>>
>>18654515
You sound like you have unrealistic expectations to me, but to each their own.
Like if women are fat until they're unhealthily underweight then that's on you really.
>>
>>18654229
She wanted you to go to her and chat her up autism boy. Next time wink at her or smile back. If she will keep doing that, go and introduce yourself POLITELY in a friendly manner. You have nothing to lose except your virginity.
>but that is creepy
Who cares? When some girl is ogling you, you are either attractive, super ugly or you remind her somebody. In all cases friendly chat up will solve it.
>>
i made my gf a cake today, it was an apple cake, i don't know the professional term.
it was a damn good cake, i've never made cakes before.

what other things can i do for my gf that show her i care about her?

what kinda shit do you like your bf to do for you that's not just fucking
>>
>>18654523
>27% bf
>unhealthily underweight

kek
>>
>>18654644
Hug her each day twice. In the morning with words good morning my princess and before sleep with good night my love.

Asking her on "dates" is also good thing. Other than that, simply ask her.
>>
>>18654686
Well I am of a healthy weight and body fat. If I go lower enough to see the difference I will be unhealthy.
But keep kidding yourself man.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.