[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl wants a simple tattoo >needs tattoo artist recommended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20170823_131817.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170823_131817.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>girl wants a simple tattoo
>needs tattoo artist recommended

How do I block out retarded people from making me want to /facepalm through my skull daily?
>>
Oh and to add: this isn't a Facebook friend, just a city group I'm in.
I find this stupidity everywhere.
>>
you would have to block out 95% of all people
>>
>>18651010
In the group settings there should be a way to change when you receive notifications, if not there then when you receive one there should be a ball next to the text with settings
>>
>>18651010
I don't understand this thread. Are you the person looking for a tattoo artist, or are you a person who saw this post and thought it was stupid?

either way I don't really give a fuck, I don't even know why I'm replying, yay /adv/
>>
>>18651034
Congrats, you are included in the 95%
>>
>>18651052
This is a pointless, stupid thread. Just by participating, you've joined me in the 95%
>>
>>18651052
Says the retard that made a vague as fuck post. Delete this thread and repost it in >>>/b/
You're not really looking for advice, you just want to rant and show us this picture
>>
Get the extension social fixer. Allows you to filter posts with certain words. It won't catch all the stupidity especially since you're looking at just 1 specific scenario, but I got it when my feed was being shitted up by religious fags and I was getting 20 bible posts all down my feed an hour but I didn't otherwise want to unfollow them. Blocked all posts with the word "pray" in them and 90% of the jesus shit was gone.

They even put in a built in filter for all politics shit. This feature saved my sanity.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.