[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Why are men who only want to date busty girls called shallow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3232.jpg (245KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3232.jpg
245KB, 1920x1080px
Why are men who only want to date busty girls called shallow while women can say something like "short guys aren't even men" and people laugh along?
Especially considering men's love of big breasts is a preference while height is a REQUISITE for women?
>>
>>18650238
men are expected to be strong and not care about such criticisms
>>
>>18650238
I'm actually impressed at the amount of bullshit you managed to cram into two lines of text.
>>
Short guys aren't men. They're boys. Little boys.

A preference? Yeah, what you don't realize is that your, "preference" is about something I can't control, you misogynistic pig.

How do you think I feel when you're judging me for my body, and something beyond my control?
>>
>>18650243
it's exaggerated but it's mostly true
laughing at short men is common and laughing at flat women is frowned upon
plenty of men like flat chests, all women find the idea of a man her height or shorter repulsive
>>
Go back to /r9k/, bitter virgin manchild, and take your memes with you. Your height is not the reason you can't get girls. You'd be the same bitter virgin if you were tall.
>>
>>18650275
I'm again amazed by how much bullshit you posted in two lines. Now go away, >>>/r9k/ is that way. This board is for people who want to helped, not whine in a circlejerk of misery.
>>
All normie men want short girls.

Which makes my dating pool incredibly limited.
>>
File: applause.gif (634KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
applause.gif
634KB, 500x460px
>>18650275
exactly how it is, no bitterness or r9k included. It's just so
>>
>>18650341
Are you a guy or girl, and how tall?
>>
As long as you treat women as a whole and as a gender instead of individuals you will never understand them.
>>
>>18650341
Ive been joked at and laughed over my height with taller girls. The only time I see girls who apparently don't mind shorter men is online.
>>
>>18650341
Not true. My girlfriend is an inch taller than me at 6'2". I had never put any thought into height being an attractiveness factor for me before meeting her but it is definitely one of the things that makes her attractive to me. She will bear me superior children
>>
File: Syd Barrett Madcap Laughs 2.jpg (70KB, 525x640px) Image search: [Google]
Syd Barrett Madcap Laughs 2.jpg
70KB, 525x640px
>>18650373
Why are tall children superior to short? What kind of delusional dickhead are you?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/39256627
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.