[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hurt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Happiness_please_come_this_way.jpg (43KB, 659x366px) Image search: [Google]
Happiness_please_come_this_way.jpg
43KB, 659x366px
>Have had depression issues 6 years now
>Have tried to kill myself only once; but failing to open a child-proof bottle of pills hardly qualifies as an attempt.
>Came to terms with the fact we are only on this earth for procreation of our species
>Am fine now for the most part
>Except when I'm not
>I'm good at a lot of things, but can't seem to be good enough at something to be my 'dream job'
>A couple years back I lost the 'the perfect girl' to situations beyond my control and I think she's found her 'one.'
I feel like my own head is against me. I'm a mess of a person, and I just need SOME sort of help. (music helps to numb the pain) (been a christian all my life; doesn't really help in case you were going to suggest it.)
>>
>>18649744
Björk's album Vulnicura? Though that might make things worse.
>>
File: 1503404753712.jpg (32KB, 480x255px) Image search: [Google]
1503404753712.jpg
32KB, 480x255px
>>>/b/
either ask for an actual advice or follow pic related
>>
>>18649744
Realize that depression isn't real.
>>
>tries to kill self but fails to open pill bottle

There are other ways to go y'know? That's actually really pathetic.
Move on from that bitch, get into some hobbies slowly, go into schooling. One baby step at a time mate and soon enough you'll find another even better girl and settle down if that's what you want
>>
File: fig.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
fig.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>18649744
listen man, you gotta ask yourself
what the fuck do you want?
i'd prefer if you answer as a reply, i wanna drag this convo, let me in anon
>>
>>18649744
It's not hard to open up a pill bottle. So no you haven't "tried to kill yourself."

Taking a bottle full of pills is attempting to kill yourself and I would appericiate it if you didn't attention whore here.

Life gets better, man the fuck up and continue on. Shit is always shitty before it gets better you just have to try, improve, and wait.
>>
Is this a cyberbully joke?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.