[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it cucked to date a woman with kids?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10

File: 1482374390302.gif (2MB, 294x212px) Image search: [Google]
1482374390302.gif
2MB, 294x212px
>be 19
>the women I think are hot reject me and then go fuck chad
>fast forward 5 years
>I finish my finance degree and get a following for my music
>every single hot girl I know got knocked up and is now a single mother
>all of them have denounced their degenerate ways and become "Christians"
>nearly every single one has private messaged me wanting to hang out
>all of them are just as hot as they were in high school, except they have kids

Does dating a single mother make you a cuckhold? I want to reject them, but one in particular is so hot she almost looks cartoonish
>>
honestly, yes
you are young, not every women gets knocked up by that age and at 24 you can easily be the one that knocks up

fuck them and disgrace them though, just dont date
>>
>>18649628
Women never learn. NEVER.
She is gonna marry you, use your money to get a good life but fuck the mail man behind your back.
Then she is gonna divorce you for a back guy with an 18 inch cock and get half your shit.
Don't ever trust women who still made poor choices after 20.
>>
>>18649607
>Dating
Yes
>Fucking
No

Time to pump and dump like a mad man.
>>
>>18649607
Being older and dating a 30 year old divorcee with a kid is one thing. Dating a girl who got pregnant at 20 is a whole different pile of shit you're stepping in.
>>
not getting laid when women are running around like this is literally hell.

you can't tune it out, it's always in your face, it's always haunting you.

I hate being an incel loser. I hate my fucking life. I hate all of this. I hate it all.
>>
In what third world shithole do you live in where every 24 year old girl is a single mother?
>>
>>18649721
Nah you're not missing out on much. Getting laid usually just involves a lot of drama with pregnancy scares and women fucking around with your emotions, sometimes leaving you depressed for months on end.

Best to just wait for actual wife material

>>18649725
Wisconsin. Not every 24 year old is a single mother, but all of the hot bitches in my hometown are single mothers
>>
>>18649607
A cuck is someone who raises someone else's kid without knowing, or someone who watches their significant other get fucked by someone else.
You could say you're cucked to some extent, but you're not really cucked in the true sense of the word.

>all of them have denounced their degenerate ways and become "Christians"
They haven't, because they're messaging some wannabe musician they rejected, they're actually lowering their standards, which is even more degenerate than before.
Becoming a Christian isn't a magic bullet, nor does it stop someone being a degenerate, if someone is a whore before finding god, they probably will still be one after, just having a book nearby.

If you really must, fuck them and leave them, don't meet their kids, don't get involved in family stuff and keep them at an arm's length the whole time.

>one in particular is so hot she almost looks cartoonish
Does she look like your anime girls Anon?
>>
>>18649736
>wanna-be musician
I'm actually a music teacher so I take GREAT OFFENSE TO THAT SIR

>does she look like your anime girls
She literally looks like a hot anime girl
>>
>>18649740
>OFFENSE
Good thing you're not an English teacher
You're not really teaching kids music, you just make them listen to different styles, teach them what a hook and a drone is, then hope they make something and document enough that you can pass them.

>She literally looks like a hot anime girl
This has got to be the most pathetic attempt at a troll ever.
>>
>>18649761
No their private instrument lessons

>he's never fucked a IRL anime girl
beta detected
>>
Guys, where do you find this type of girls? I mean, I've hung out with Staceys, and even them think this behavior is some pathology that happens only in shitholes. Also comming from a country where nearly everybody is Christian, it doesn't change shit, so don't fall for it.
>>
that is the literal, original definition of a cuckold so yes
>>
>>18649607
>get a following for my music
hahahaha! 100 soundcloud followers isn't a following!

seriously, are you basing your so called following (hahaha) off of internet based stats? are you playing shows and people are filling the venue?

you are too brainwashed by the internet if you honestly think any normal functioning adult will care if you date a women with kids.
>>
File: 1501845995401.jpg (375KB, 1024x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1501845995401.jpg
375KB, 1024x3600px
>>18649839
Low level courses in community college is a good start. Had to take some stupid humanities when I was doing the whole 2 year then transfer shit and probably the majority of the women were either in their 50s or 20 something single mothers.
>>
>>18649772
I've fucked IRL a e s t h e t i c girl.
my current gf is non skinny IRL anime girl.
it's amazing.
>>
Don't worry about being "cucked" if the only reason you worry about it is "people thinking you are a cuck". I mean if your problem is simply "other people will think wrong of me" then you shouldn't be bothered by that.
Now if you mean cucked as something that will eventually damage you emotionally or something then yeah it's something to consider.
I have a friend who I admire a lot, he's good looking, very nice, has his life under control, works hard. I'd imagine he could get any girl in the world. He started dating a woman who has a kid and he seems very happy.
I wouldn't do that myself though, I'd rather stay single. I hate kids.
>>
>>18649607
This is your moment my g. Time to pump and dump every single one of them.
>>
File: 985e010a.jpg (495KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
985e010a.jpg
495KB, 1400x1400px
>>18649731
Don't lie about your age Justin, last album was dope by the way
>>
File: single moms.jpg (49KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
single moms.jpg
49KB, 576x1024px
>>18649607
Single moms are showcase of failure. Lack of morals and maturity, poor judgement, no critical thinking whatsoever they are anything but dating catastrophe.

Cum and dump them as you want, but never ever date them or more. They are trash. In past single moms died off from hunger in poverty, their kids included.

You can always do better than single mom. Btw your value as a boy goes up with your age, while girls value goes down rapidly after certain age.
>>
>>18650294
>In past single moms died off from hunger in poverty, their kids included.

And in the past someone like me would have caved your skull in with a club, raped your mother, and taken anything of value that you possessed, just because I could. Guess it's a good thing it's not the past anymore.
>>
>>18650309
same
>>
>>18650294
I'd be a father for a piece of that
>>
i don't understand how you would be made a cuckold solely by dating a woman with kids. learn your words, dude.
>>
>>18650309
T. Single mom?
Tyrone doesnt pay alimony or is he in jail?

>>18650314
Then head to okcupid. So many single moms there it isnt even funny. And the only thing they had to do to not end like that was to use their brain ot at least not spread legs so willingly.

Even fatty is better. You can cure obesity pretty easily compared to curing single mom from that kid of hers.
>>
>>18650343
T. giant descendant of vikings.

I'm not saying anyone should date a single mom, but don't bring up how shit used to be in the past. It's one of my biggest pet peeves. It's stupid and society has progressed and moved forward for good reason.
>>
File: money arent goal just tool.png (260KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
money arent goal just tool.png
260KB, 500x392px
>>18650352
>society has progressed
Fair enough. But to better or worse? Only time and history will tell.
>>
>>18650362
No, it's objectively better. There's not even an argument to be made otherwise.
>>
>>18650365
If nothing else, you sound like confident one. I bet you will have easy time to create more single moms if you decide to.

Godspeed!
>>
>>18650362
Hospitals, internet, and soon we'll have giant robots fighting. Yeah it's better.
>>
>>18649657
You sound incredibly insecure. Are you okay ?
>>
>>18650309
That long ago you would be forced to be socialized or face starvation. Being able to take what you want was more prominent way after clubs were used since there was abundant resources and people had more than they needed and you could steal from an individual to sustain yourself. By then though you would still need a group so you could defend yourself from justice.
>>
>>18649699
What about if you're both 29, she has an 8 year old.
>>
>>18650362
>12 year old thinks he can accurately judge 1000s of years of societal evolution
Ok
>>
>>18650294
I will never not laugh at that photo
>>
>>18650397
t. single mom
>>
>>18649607

You become a cuck when she gets pregnant, either by you or most likely another man, and the courts force you to pay child support for BOTH kids.
Avoid single moms at all costs.
Single moms are single for a reason.
Damaged goods really.
>>
>>18650314
OK Cupid, POF, BlendR, or even better: Christian Dating sites.

>>18650362
You are retarded. Not having a less than 50% of suurviving childhood and not dying in your 50s to Tuberculosis or Cholera IS progress to the better clearly.
>>
Hey guys, different anon here, how easy is it to score milf pussy?
for that matter, how easy is it to score christmas cake pussy?

asking for a friend.
>>
>>18649607
no fuck them they never gave you the time of day back then and you should ignore them. also single mothers are a giant red flag and only want a free meal ticket.
>>
File: oRIWVkk.png (227KB, 826x1097px) Image search: [Google]
oRIWVkk.png
227KB, 826x1097px
>>18650397
he is not insecure that is the power feminist gave women and men don't have authority over the family or marriage.
>>
>>18650879
kek
so true though
>>
>>18649725
America has a huge welfare state that replaces the role of the beta males who would have stayed with the mother. Welfare state allows women to chase after alpha bad boy chads who only wanted sex from them.
>>
>cuck
You people are nuts.
>>
File: ed7.jpg (45KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
ed7.jpg
45KB, 596x628px
>>18650890
>America has a huge welfare state
good jk
>>
>>18650906
you know social security is a welfare ponzi scheme that is being payed by the young taxpayers? social security is huge and most of the welfare states is the welfare of single mothers. also women live longer then men so they get to enjoy the welfare benefits more then men
>>
>>18650432
Im in the same boat
>>
>>18650928
I don't have that much knowledge about your welfare system, but "america - and huge welfare state" is the international definition for an oxymoron.
>>
>>18649607

Dating a woman with kids can be okay if....

- the dad of the kids is either not in the picture at all, or is a decent guy and just gets the kids every once in a while. If the dad is crazy then steer clear of the mess

- the kid or kids are very well behaved and you get along with them

- the woman is 100% loyal. I've seen many single mothers cheat on their BF with the father of their kids. They figure that they already have kids with someone so cheating with them is no big deal.

Another thing you need to consider is that if a woman got knocked up by some random guy that wasn't worth a shit, then that woman has terrible judgement and won't make a good wife.
>>
>>18650294

> your value as a boy goes up with your age, while girls value goes down rapidly after certain age.

very very very true.

From 16 to 30 women have the world on a plate.

After 40, they beg men to give them oral.

Men that are 50 and dating have an extreme amount of power in that dynamic.
>>
>>18649607
Don't you think it's a little opportunitic that they found the Lord after some guy found his way to their utherus?
People who don't learn are doomed to repeat their mistakes, do you want to be part of one? Because this isn't her first dance and she will walk all over some poor inexperienced guy like you
That's how they always get their way
>>
>>18650397
Actually you sound insecure
>>
>>18650928

Lol no they fucking don't you fucking moron. Most of the welfare state consists of old motherfuckers that will have an aneurysm if you try to divorce their $2000 monthly social security check even though they have $2,000,000 in their retirement funds. They DESERVE that money they're leeching from the youth, by jove!
>>
>>18649607

>Is it cucked to date a woman with kids?

I think the phrasing of your question disqualifies you as mature enough to handle the responsibility of dating a woman with kids.
>>
My gf was raped at 19 and has a kid. He's white and I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>18652026
>was raped
that's what she wants you to think
>>
File: 1502769751868.png (312KB, 623x339px) Image search: [Google]
1502769751868.png
312KB, 623x339px
>>18652014
WHY do women always say this? topkuk
>>
Every woman who has a kid is daring to find a dad for said kid.

Keep that in mind op, like everyone else said you're best fuck n dump those sluts.
>>
>>18649725
american lower working and underclass
>>
>>18650950
no it isn't. take a broader perspective - of the 196 countries on earth, america is a very wealthy country that makes it possible for women to raise children without attachment to a man in part due to state support. It's not as good as that of a western or northern european country, but to call it an oxymoron is silly. please tell me of the virtues of zambia's welfare policies.
>>
File: 1376477481610.jpg (28KB, 284x322px) Image search: [Google]
1376477481610.jpg
28KB, 284x322px
>>18652061

Firstly,I'm not a woman. Secondly, walking around as a grown man being obsessed with the concept of getting 'cucked' is immature and pathetic. If you were any kind of decent human being it wouldn't an issue. Nothing is more obvious than a man so insecure and ego obsessed that every decision in his life revolves around how manly other people perceive him to be. Thirdly, women with children exist and the older you get the more of them there will be. Its a real issue for a lot of older people. Its an additional burden for sure but being able to appreciate the extra weight of responsibility that comes with having that kind of influence on a child is the characteristic of a mature adult. Walking around obsessively worrying about whether or not taking the opportunity to be a role model for an innocent child who got stuck in a shit situation makes you a cuck is a characteristic of an immature adult.

No one is saying you're obligated to want to date a woman with kids but it takes a real self-obsessed, childish cunt-bag to make the focal point of his relationship with a single mother not about whether or not he's ready or willing to develop and maintain a healthy home environment for an innocent child but about whether or not his buddies thinks he is a cuck.

Grow up, dude.
>>
File: 1501457073413.gif (178KB, 1002x419px) Image search: [Google]
1501457073413.gif
178KB, 1002x419px
>>18652116
WEW FUCKING LAD I haven't seen a guy so sick in a long time. Let me break this down for you, white knight faggot:

>Firstly,I'm not a woman.
You mostly are.

>walking around as a grown man being obsessed with the concept of getting 'cucked' is immature and pathetic
Being concerned that your time and money go to further the survival of your own genes instead of those of others is the quintessential point of life. Period. This is reality.

>If you were any kind of decent human being it wouldn't an issue.
Petty cuck virtue signaling. You must really be a bitch.

>so insecure and ego obsessed that every decision in his life revolves around how manly other people perceive him to be
This has literally nothing to do with how other people see you. This has to do with not having your resources go another man's progeny rather than your own.

>women with children exist
They exist to hump and dump.

>Its a real issue for a lot of older people
Only if you want to be an idiot and get married. ISHYGDDT

>blah blah I'm a huge cuck
Yeah, we get it, man.

I'm 30 and have a son with a previous partner. I spend a ton of time with my kid and he's the most important thing in my life. Women are useless and secondary. Shit's pretty cash. No woman tying me down, my money only goes towards my own kid and getting laid. I bang single moms regularly but would never get tied down by one.

So, maybe stop being a fucking pussy who's co-dependent on women. Pay a woman to have your kid if you have to, but don't marry her. Trust me, it's a lot better for you.
>>
>>18652165

>>>/r9k/

You exalt the qualities of childishness and use the age old pseudo-intellectual argument of "but muh genes" to justify your shitty insecurity and fragile ego. We get it, man, you think the most important thing in life is propping up your shitty personality with a bunch of bullshit about male genetics and biological imperatives. I just hope that your child grows up intelligent enough to see through your weaknesses disguised as strengths and become a better person than you are.

The world needs more thoughtful, empathetic men, not ego bound cunts who thinks that being a gigantic bag of shit is worth it so long as your gigantic bag of shit genes gets passed on to the next generation. I know tons of guys like you and they're all 45, down at the bar next to the gym sitting alone in the same clothes they woke up in drinking until last call and telling anyone that will listen that they don't "need no woman tying them down". Good luck with life.
>>
>tfw get rejected by single moms

>>>/r9k/39054781

my story
>>
>>18652165
It's funny, but I just feel bad for you. You're just.... sad.
>>
>>18652392
Yeah, my life really sucks. Making six figures, getting women as I want them, getting rid of them when I want to, spending most of my time with my son, and spending the rest doing whatever I want. It's a hard life, man. Thanks for your sympathy. I'll get through somehow.
>>
>>18652441
And you will die all alone...
>>
>>18652511
Alone? I have a son, idiot, how will I die alone? Do you think I need a woman to bring some meaning to my death? How pathetic are you? Children are infinitely more important than romantic partners. If you don't see this, you're either a woman or retarded, though if you're a woman, calling you retarded is redundant.
>>
>>18652441
You're right. Anger is a sure sign of happiness and contentment.

I certainly don't envy you. It's fucking exhausting being bitter all the time.
>>
>>18649721
>>18649731
Not that anon, but women bring on all of these fucking problems in the first place.

The only winning move is to not play. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>18649607
I literally see no issue if the kid and the mom are cool.
Consider it this way, if you had a kid with some woman, and she bailed, how do you think people would perceive you? Some women are put off by single fathers, some don't care, and some see it as a plus. Does that make women cucks for checking out a single father?
The entire cuck phenomenon is founded around the concept of "i can't ever do anything remotely cuck-related or other people will think less of me". Caring that much about what people think of you is the most cuckish, beta thing you can do. It means you are incapable of making tough decisions without consulting the herd.
If it still bothers you, then just don't marry. You can leave at literally any time, although you might seem like a dick depending on the situation.
>>
If a thot pulls that shit, shes just a stacey and wants you to support her financially while she invites chad over while you are at work so they can fuck. If she was sweet from the start then go for it but if they blew you off in HS dont fall for it.
>>
>>18649607

Like you (maybe), I am a man with very few virtues. I'm not fun, hate socializing, ugly... but at the end of the month I get a nice check.
So when a woman displays interest in me, I already know what she wants. Being alone is not that bad if the other option is to give free money to people that want to use you.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.