[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 41

File: male-female.png (40KB, 464x300px) Image search: [Google]
male-female.png
40KB, 464x300px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
What moves do you wish the opposite gender knew about or would do to you in the bedroom? Give advice on your genitalia (with the obvious understanding none of this is inherently universal) so that we may all learn of something new to spice up sex.
>>
>>18641445
If your boyfriend told you "After our marriage, I may or will start looking for other woman if you aren't willing to have sex or anything I ask you to do." .....how would you feel?

Also I;m pretty certain that he's seeing his ex behind my eyes.

Also he very much forces me to have sex with him frequently and it bugs me off.

Reality is I really love him and thinking of even breaking up with him will surely put me into a mental breakdown because I don't seem to have the mental capacity. I'm scared and I don't know what to do. Nowadays I'm too scared to be around him fearing a potential rape. :(
>>
>>18641504
Dude this is toxic as fuck. Sometimes we love people that treat us badly. Even though we love them it doesn't make them right for us.

Please leave him. I know that's a lot to handle but trust me when I say you'd be better off
>>
>>18641504
I'd break up with him instantly. And given that you don't feel safe around him, you need to get out of there right now. You should not fear your partner, you should feel safest around them. Do you have any friends or family who can help you? Worst case scenario, go to a women's shelter. Anywhere is better than with an abusive partner.
>>
>>18641504
I'd bail out of that. That's very creepy to say and given his current behaviors, youre acting like the classic abused spouse that refuses to leave.

I think you're more afraid of being alone than you are anything. But being alone is better than that shitty relationship.
>>
>>18641504
Your boyfriend has basically told you "I will not love you unconditionally. You must meet certain requirements in order to deserve my love. Otherwise, you are not good enough."
>>
>>18641470
Guy here, licking and sucking my taint (space between anus and balls).
>>
>>18641504
I'd dump him on the spot. What a shitty thing to say. Do you even love HIM, or do you just love loving someone? Any minute you stay with him is a bad choice you're making, y'know.
>>
>>18641445
How many girls are virgins in college? How many are abstinent?
Where to find?
>>
>>18641582
I don't think colleges have virgin registers
>>
idk if this is really the place for this but I just want to know if anyone see's something I'm not.

I'm a femanon who's had a rough time in the dating world and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, if anything at all.
I'm 22, in college. I'm not super attractive but I've got to be at least average. Not super overweight, a little chubby in places and working on it, decent face, my eyes have been complimented many times throughout my life. I dress flattering, I follow trends to a point but still put my own flair on it.
I'd like to think I'm an interesting person. I have hobbies, though I'll give they tend to be more solitary hobbies, like painting and sewing.My mental health is a little iffy, I'm anxious, shy, and occasionally depressed, but I don't think that much more so than the average person.

I've tried meeting people in many different ways. Friends, social groups, work/school, online, but I rarely ever meet anyone that gives me this spark I've had with every person I've dated happily in the past. I tried ignoring that lack of initial chemistry and seeing if people would grow on me, but that hasn't really worked. I tried lowering my standards to the absolute bare bones, I tried dating below those standards anyway, none of that made me feel comfortable and happy.
I've met a lot of people over the years, and only a small handful caught my attention, and every single one of those people were only interested in casual sex. I don't blame them, we were just looking for different things.

Am I doing something wrong? All I've ever wanted out of life was to be with someone who I was genuinely interested in that was also genuinely interested in me. All my friends seem to have found that no problem, why am I lagging behind?
>>
>>18641516
>>18641517
>>18641520
>>18641522
>>18641537
I agree to everything you guys have said. I have planned many times to execute a break up but IDK sometimes I just can't thinking it was my first love and etc.

A very best friend of mine knowing all this got so much angry on me for not breaking up with him already. I really agree to that it's my mistake for taking this too far. It's been 4 years since we met and our first year of relationship was were he gave me so much promises and hopes making me even love him more.

Recently he told me that "Everything was a mere acting of mine..."
What do I need to understand or feel from that? I felt so empty inside.

I feel like he was with me for the sex. Thinking that makes me feel mad at myself.

What's good or bad about him is that he's really great and helping with his friends and not a single ounce of that is shown on the relationship side.

I'm really fucking done and can't fear of him anymore. I'm taking the initiative to break up with him.

I'm planning to call my other 2 male friends as well. I'm scared he'll knock me down. These 2 friends of mine knowing my condition offered to come with me and stay around in the area while I present him the break up news.

I don't know how I'm gonna deal with the next months or years.
>>
College girls of /adv/, is it true that higher female:male ratios lead to hookup cultures on campus?
>>
>>18641591
Idk how many girls look up or notice the female:male ratios of their college dude
>>
Assuming all are whites here, how much do you like Indians?
>>
>>18641582
The deeply religious would probably be your best bet, but even then it's a toss up. My very staunchly catholic roommate made it to college with her hymen in tact at least, but 2 years in caved and fucked her boyfriend.

I mean, I'm about to graduate college a virgin because I just will not lose my virginity to a random person who doesn't care about me strongly and likely doesn't even care if I get off so long as he does, and since nobody seems to want to date in college, I'm gonna squeak out without ever fucking anyone.
Hell I'm probably gonna die a virgin at this rate lol.

They exist, statistically they'd be rare though. As >>18641585 said, that's not exactly a question they put on their application. According to other studies though most people do lose their v card in their teens though.
>>
>>18641597
feather or curry flavor?
>>
>>18641590
Mhmm seems like a great plan already. Yeah the first year is going to be tough especially because you loved him for that long. I recommend meditation as it dealt with my depression from breakup. Do you have a job, hobby or something else like you like doing? If yes, well start putting your time into searching for a job, classes, etc.
>>
>>18641599
Are you religious? I really only want something serious(probably years before I'm willing to have sex) but I'm not religious.
>>
>>18641602
Curry.
>>
Do people mind/care if you were in a gay relationship before? That is, if the discussion about previous relationships ever comes up.

Just wondering how much of a turn off that is.
>>
I have a crush on a co-worker of mine, but I've overheard other co-workers talk about relationship problems she's been having. I asked her out, she said yes but never mentioned anything of already having a boyfriend. Should I ask about that or just back out completely?
>>
>>18641613
I'm a girl and I wouldn't date a guy who was in a relationship with another guy.
>>
>>18641591
Yeah this isn't really a question anyone can answer other than someone who's actually conducted a survey across many colleges.

In my experience, it's mostly guys looking for no strings attached sex, but I have no idea if my college has a slant in it's ratios. I don't see an obvious difference in the amount of men and women I see around campus. More girls I've met are interested in something serious than men, however I do know a lot of girls will put out in hopes he'll grow on him because even I've been given this advice multiple times:
"Only way to get a relationship in your early 20's is to start as fwb's and hope it grows into more"
Low and behold, the only people I know who are in committed relationships started with casual sex.

I think it's tit for tat really. Yes there are some girls who are totally just in it for a quick dickin and then on to the next one, and yes there are some guys who won't stick their dick in anyone unless there's love in it.
>>
>>18641613
My boyfriend is a bi and I don't mind tho. He himself promised me that he won't have a second partner and it'll be me for life.
>>
On one hand, I'd have a neverending source of masturbatory material.
On the other hand, I'd worry that you'd leave me for a dude.
On the third hand, I'd also fantasize about watching you with another dude or MMF
>>
>>18641597
I like their food lol.

Dating, not really my thing personally. I'm not huge on their cultural values, so if they aren't american minded like me I'd probably nix them for that. I rarely find an Indian man attractive either, I'm more into the East Asians.
>>
>>18641597
I'd be very wary of dating an Indian girl. Most of them seem like they just want to fuck white guys out of repression and I'm not into that.
>>
>>18641608
Not at all lol, but as said, I'm kind of rare. Most people who abstain from sex have some sort of moral reasoning to it, and a lot of that comes from religious ties, that's why I suggested it.

My choice in abstaining is due to the fact I don't see much purpose in sex without the emotional background. If I want to get off, I'll just masturbate, it's just more efficient. Even with protection sex still has risks, so I'd rather not take even the small chance with anyone I don't feel strongly for. My abstinence is more on the cautionary side, a guy has to prove hes worth the risk before I'd bang him.

That being said, I'm a pretty slow moving person. Last person I dated I was with for almost a year before I even considered vaginal sex, and he ended up dumping me shortly after I reached that point of consideration anyway.
>>
>>18641597
zero, nada, not at all. i'm only attracted to other whites and SOME east asians. most people tend to lean towards their own race.
>>
>>18641613
I'd have a hard time dating a bi guy. I totally respect it, you like what you like and you just happen to like both sexes, but it's not for me. I need a strictly heterosexual guy.
I won't say never, but it'd be hard for me to get around. He'd have to be the perfect man every way else lol
>>
>>18641639
>kind of rare
Like less than 10% rare?
>>
>>18641588
I don't know, you seem nice. What are your interests?
>>
>>18641639
I'm very much like this anon, 25 and still a virgin. I don't care about having sex with a guy I'm not in love with, and I fall in love rarely and usually in people I can't date anyway. But that's not a common thing, so don't get your hopes up, anon.
>>
>>18641654
>don't get your hopes up
Well, the alternative is being depressed since its the only kind of girl I'm willing to date.
>>
>>18641591
What? The ratios are generally about equal, maybe 60 females:40 males at most in general. What does your question even mean?

>>18641597
I'm Indian and I've never met an Indian guy worth dating. They're all either morons, boring or fresh as fuck.
>>
>>18641620
>>18641623
>>18641644
Thanks a lot! I wish people were more open about it where I live, like, one of my girl friends got ostracized by her friends just because she was lesbian.

And as for me, I used to be with another man, but am currently talking with a girl that doesn't seem to mind my previous relationship, thankfully.
>>
>>18641617
I worded that oddly and forgot to mention that I found out she might already be taken AFTER I already asked her out
>>
>>18641504
He's just looking to be sexually satisfied by you. You should both want sex in an equal amount or one of you will be unhappy and the relationship WILL end.

Understand that after marriage MOST women use sex as a bargaining tool for manipulation. He probably understands this and is establishing right off he's not down for that.

Establish and communicate your boundaries clearly. If you perceive sex with him as a negative then end the relationship. I always look forward to sex with my partner, you should too.
>>
>>18641658
You can try looking for girls like that but it's usually more about luck than anything else. Religious girls are more likely to be like conservative but I'm not religious at all. I don't have any special characteristics that would make it easier for guys like you to spot girls like me in a crowd either.
>>
>>18641671
So I basically have to go on dates with lots of girls are try to get a good idea as soon as possible?
>>
>>18641670
There was also the post where her boyfriend told her he'd been acting up until this point. The guy is fucking crazy
>>
>>18641646
I don't think you can put a number to it, there's not much for stats on this specific thing. I can only say according to the Kinsey institute in the US the average male loses his virginity at 16, and female at 17. The CDC did a survey on oral sex on subjects between the ages of 15 and 24, among the girls 72% claimed to have had any sexual activity, 67% had vaginal intercourse.

Works Cited:
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr056.pdf
https://kinseyinstitute.org/research/publications/faq.php
>>
>>18641653
As said, painting, sewing, crafting, other artsy stuff. I love animals, I study history and language, I'm interested in unsolved crime, mysterious stuff in general. And of course the usual stuff like tv shows, movies, video games, and music.
>>
>>18641588
Chemistry is difficult to establish, but start by having interests that you can share with a guy. Then do fun things you both enjoy. That platform alone can easily build a strong relationship easily. Don't expect everything to be handed to you like most girls, you have to put in serious effort.

Be fun and energetic
Give them great sex
Cook them food

Men are not that complicated. Be lucky you're not dating women.
>>
>>18641588
there's plenty of time for you, you know. It's just a matter of statistics - one day you'll find him. The more new people you meet the higher your chances are
>>
File: cheating bait.png (95KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait.png
95KB, 540x342px
>>18641588
Be practical girl.
>22, college
You are too young (and poor?) for marriage. All your friends are just in relationships because sex. I bet none of them has that spark, they are just comfortable around each other and their only shared interest is high libido.

Also some couples start as "meh whatever", hang with each other for few years and then they found out they cant live without each other. They simply grow used to each other.

Stop looking for disney romance love movie experience and just find ok looking boy, who treats your right and lookibg into his eyes makes you smile. Try focus on school and date "casually" some boy. You will either meet "the one" eventually, or settle down with that boy in time. Your spark is mostly meme.

>>18641613
Dont tell them about it. Dont ask and dont tell. Digging in sexual past brings only pain. Pretend you are pure and a bit naive.

>>18641617
Just do it. And remember, if she is willing to cheat with you, she will cheat on you in future. Also pic related. She probably has broken up with her ex long ago, just didnt tell him about it. Aka money branching.
>>
>>18641613
And I want a strictly hetero girl, not everyone is the same we all have preferences, but your past DOES matter to your partner no matter what they say.
>>
What are common things women look for in a guy?

I'm convinced women look for what I HAVE and how that reflects their status than who I am.

Because I'm fun, energetic, romantic, spontaneous, in great shape, dominant, charismatic and motivated, I buy gifts just because it's tueseday and plan out dates like spelunking, but in the end most girls seem to care more about what I make and can provide for them rather than who I am as a person.
>>
>>18641752
>I buy gifts just because it's tueseday and plan out dates like spelunking
>Why do girls only care what I can do for them??
You're the male equivalent of the girl who fucks guys NSA and then wonders why guys don't want to date her.
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18641752
I bet you do something mentioned in pic related.
>>
Why are girls turned off when guys don't leave a tip?

I usually plan and pay for majority of the dates but don't believe in tipping. (I worked as a server before too) I don't like the concept because it originated in bars to get faster service and that doesn't apply in restaurants. And the pity angle I don't buy, if someone wants more money they can work a different job, or the restaurant can charge more so they can pay the employee don't give a shit, I don't like being guilted into giving out money.
>>
>>18641752
>be perfect 20 out of 10
>come to 4chan for advice
delusional is what you are, son
>>
>>18641752
When you give random gifts and plan dates that might be expensive, you're leading with your money, and that attracts the wrong kinds of girls.
>>
>>18641776
Is this bait leaking over from /ck/?
>>
>>18641789
Don't browse /ck/ last two girls I dated had a problem with this shit.
>>
Why can't I get her out of my head? We were only friends.
>>
>>18641776
Jobs aren't always so easy to come by. They might not be able to work a different job. The employee also can't make the restaurant charge more so they can pay the employee more. Idk dude, for the shit those guys have to go through just to make under minimum wage, I respect them and many of them probably deserve a tip. They've probably had to be a saint in situations with customers where nearly anyone else would be an asshole
>>
>>18641758
1. The fuck is NSA?
2. I do things out of love and respect, and I believe it should be mutual. I got her a pair of shoes she looked good in just because, I have flowers sent to work as a suprise. She should want to do the same for me.
>>
>>18641818
>she should want to do the same for me

People have different ways of showing love and affection. It's like speaking languages, and everyone's got their native tongue. There's physical touch, acts of service, giving gifts, quality time, and words of affirmation. It probably feels like the women don't love you because you're assuming they're supposed to be communicating love through gifts. They're likely communicating affection through another way, but you're speaking Greek and they're speaking Russian so the message doesn't come across as well. But that can be helped as long as you realize not everybody speaks the same love language, so not all people "should" want to give presents
>>
>>18641815
>>18641815
Dude that's not my problem and they are a fucking adult, I shouldn't be guilt tripped and have to take out a calculator to have a meal in a joint. No one tips McDonalds employees and I guarantee you no one tips law enforcement (guys getting shot at and yelled at daily) in standard practice.
>>
I'm a guy in my mid 20s and I feel severely autistic about being physical with girls I know.
How much should I touch my female friends and specifically the girl I'm interested in? I see that early 20's year old guys are constantly hugging and being hugged and playfully touching girls. I feel exteremely out of place doing that, feel very awkward, probably because of my age too.
Is touching a girl a lot, hugging her a lot, etc. crucial to start a relationship with her or can I rely more on words at least until I go on dates with her?
>>
>>18641785
>Literally walk down to the beach to check out a cave
>Get her flowers as a suprise

It's not exactly like I'm buying her Ferraris. Women seem to be attracted to money and status, men aren't. I think it's bullshit.
>>
>>18641857
Dude why even take out a calculator? Just do ten percent and move the decimal. At least McDonald's and law enforcement pays minimum wage or more
>>
Alright girls,
>visiting family, staying at a place
>girl staying at that place, we become real close
>get the vibe that she likes me, other people even commented on it
>i eventually leave, girl and i stay in contact, exchange texts one or twice a day or every few days
>been a month or two since i left, ask her to hang
>she agrees and we're hanging in less than a week
My question is this: how can I tell if we're on a date or not? I know that might sound absurd, but I'm not entirely confident in her feelings for me, and I don't want to go full turbo-autist and straight ask her if it's a date.

What I'm really looking for, girls, is how would you signal to a guy friend that you AREN'T on a date, but are really just friendly-visiting each other? Would you do it through the activities you'd suggest? Would you take care not to be flirtatious? For example, if she brought one of her sisters along (whom we hung out with often when we first saw eachother), I would presume that she isn't considering this a date.

Feel free to ask for more details, if you want to comment on the particular situation. (reposting since the other thread is actively dying)
>>
>>18641860
Look up kino escalation, basically a how to guide on being physical and comfortable with women. The more you do it the more natural it will come to you.
>>
File: IMG_3389.jpg (131KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3389.jpg
131KB, 750x1334px
Will this acne hurt my chances in dating?
>>
>>18641887
But it IS a very important requirement, right? Regardless of age or at least in your 20s I mean.
>>
>>18641815
Because you cheap kike your paying them for serving your jew ass.
>>
>>18641871
Dude just consider it a date, take everything she does as a sign of flirting. That mindset will project confidence that will attract her to you since YOU want this to be a date. If she has fun with you and you make her feel good and
sexually attracted to you on the date, it doesn't matter what she thinks it as going in, she'll want it to be a date then.
>>
>>18641895
>Complains about Jews
>Decides letting the system jew him is better.

Im not their employer, It's not my job to pay their salary. I see it for what it is: guilt pay bullshit.
>>
>>18641892
Yes motherfucker, it's important in a relationship. The goal is sex, successful relationships have lots of physical contact.
>>
>>18641911
Exactly an excuse a jew would say.
>>
>>18641889
No it's average, women will often have worse acne than you, act like it's not there.
>>
>>18641445
Can any girls answer my question

My ex left me cause she thought I was using her for sex
I loved her but I wasn't showing it enough
A lot of dates I would make a move for sex get rejected then make another move and this really hurt her
I never knew what I was doing till she left me

I still feel horrible, and believe me I apologized
It's been 4 months I want to regain contact so how would I do that?

She got a new boyfriend in a few weeks after we split
She also has really bad depression

I feel bad for hurting her, how do I get over it?
I want her back many nights, how do I either get her back or let her go?
It hurts when I see her and I see her a lot, how do I get over that?

Thanks to anyone who helps
Seriously I love all you guys
>>
For a guy is it possible to fix your autism around girls at an adult age? I thought I was normal enough until I realized again that normalhood is still lightyears away and unreachable for me.
>>
File: Henry_Cavill-80_1437655311191.jpg (127KB, 634x862px) Image search: [Google]
Henry_Cavill-80_1437655311191.jpg
127KB, 634x862px
Tall girls, how much does it suck to be tall? State height and be 100% honest. (No fucking larpers)
>>
File: 1393066076946.jpg (64KB, 800x388px) Image search: [Google]
1393066076946.jpg
64KB, 800x388px
If I've been seeing someone somewhat regularly for the past month, but we are not in an established relationship or anything. Did I cheat on that person if I slept with someone else this weekend?

Any adivce or light on this matter?
>>
>>18641924
She just used it as an excuse to break up. Women do that.
>>
>>18641930
Reverse the roles. If she slept with someone how would you feel. There you find your answer.
>>
Girls, i have a cum conundrum here that i need your help on.

Girls that dress like basic bitches are pretty much a turn off for me (yoga pants, vest, ugg boots), but it also dawned on me that i probably dress like the male version of that, dark t-shirts, jeans and converse shoes, as basic and unoffensive as can be.

I like girls that wear something different than the basic shit without trying too hard: how do i also reach that sweet spot as a man?

tldr: how can i stop dressing basic but still dress nicely without trying too hard as a dude?
>>
>>18641925
No women can pretty easily discern when you're being fake, they do it with other women all day.
>>
File: 1458315907942.png (122KB, 1210x794px) Image search: [Google]
1458315907942.png
122KB, 1210x794px
>>18641924
>>
>>18641933
I honestly really don't think that
I mean I definitely hurt her

If that is the case though I will probably never talk to her again if I'm honest because I felt so guilty that for like the first month I couldn't function
>>
File: 1377241805555.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1377241805555.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
>>18641924

Whether or not you actually did something legitimate to make her feel this way or she was just feeling overtly sensitive is't the point. You made a mistake and now you've learned something. She also made a mistake by not approaching you about these feelings she was having and talking to about it before ending the relationship.

Shit got fucked. It happens all the time. I'm sorry it didn't work out but chances are, even if she accepted your apology, the relationship isn't going to work. She struggles with depression and doesn't communicate. Its time to move on, OP. Learn your lesson and move on.
>>
>>18641940
Ok thanks. No gf for me I guess. Time to give up.
>>
>>18641930
the other poster mostly nailed it.
I was in a similar situation - the girl told me, one month into our relationship, that she slept with someone at the time we were already fucking, but before we set the rules.
I wasn't happy about it, but I accepted it, for she indeed never broke any rules. I guess some people may get more emotional though.
>>
>>18641945
Thank you I honestly appreciate the advice
>>18641941
As for you I appreciate it but I didn't mention this detail
I dumped her then we got back together in maybe a month and then after a few weeks she dropped the bomb on me

That's why I don't think she was just moving on for the sake of it

Could be wrong though so thanks
>>
>>18641949
What exactly is autistic about you? I'm head over heels for a guy who might be a legit autismo (who doesn't look like a chad) so there's a chance for you.
>>
>>18641903
This would work fine if there was a date with someone I know only a little. But, there is already a precedent in our relationship together thus far, so I don't think it's just as simple as your advice there. Nevertheless, though, I do appreciate it, and I think I will try to make it be as date-y as possible without being overbearing.
>>
>>18641957
I can't exactly point out what it is. One of the things is definitely that I'm less touchy and physical with girls than an average person (I feel like I'm doing it wrong and that they back away even if maybe they don't). And otherwise I just feel "different" than the rest, like everyone else is naturally normal and me just "being myself" means I'm just a nice person who's undateable.
Flirting feels like I'm acting creepy to me. Touching girls feels like I'm being awkward and "doing it wrong".
I've only once ever managed to ask a girl to just hang out with me without getting rejected but I still feel like it wasn't a date (though she probably knows I like her but I feel like she must feel sorry or pity for me).
>>
>>18641957
Would you rate yourself above 6/10?
Anyone can date on the lowest, no offense to you, it's just that this is an anonymous board. No point in dating someone you feel like you are aiming low for.
I'm not assuming you are below "6" or whatever though!
>>
>>18641965
The guy I mentioned is very averse to being touchy-feely with most people, I don't think it's a problem but it would be better if your potential date knew that about you. Otherwise it's easy to assume you are not touching her because you don't find her attractive.
>>
>>18641971
I'm not sure what is the purpose of this question and what are you trying to establish: my attractiveness or the attractiveness of the guy I like? Anyway, I think I'm a plain Jane so it probably makes me a 5/10.
>>
File: sad cat poem.jpg (51KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
sad cat poem.jpg
51KB, 720x960px
>>18641979
Plane janes are my fetish. Cheers!
>>
>>18642006
That's a nice poem, but indeed a bit sad. Cats should never lack love or suffer from loneliness, which is why in a decent household there should be, at the very least, 3 cats.
>>
>>18641923
Ok, thanks desu
>>
>>18641979
Well, in all honesty it doesn't account for much if an ugly girl tells a guy that he has a chance because she likes some guy that's like him.
Not calling you ugly, just hypothetically. Are you skinny?
>>
>>18641951
>>18641935
Thanks for the input.
I know I would be hurt if we reversed the roles. But I honestly don't know where we stand and I don't feel like we are not commited to each other yet. I talked to my friends about our situation and how unsure I was about what was going on earlier that same night.
Do you think I should tell the person?
>>
>>18641979

he's afraid that you would settle down for an autist because you are ugly as fuck and you can't deserve better.

Talking about me, I've reached the 50th rejection in a year, and I wanted to celebrate this with you.
>>
File: rainbow cat.jpg (104KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow cat.jpg
104KB, 720x528px
>>18642028
>three
Lol. All you need is big garden and the cat will get all socialisation from fighting with other cats, killing and torturing rats and birds.

>see, you arent plane jane, you have a soul and care for animals!
Have a nice day.
>>
>>18642032
>Do you think I should tell the person?
well, not really.
if you can give up sexual contacts once you set the rules with them, everything should be fine. And the knowledge will harm them emotionally, which I consider unnecessary
>>
>>18642032
No you idiot, if you want a successful relationship you take that shit to your grave. She will not appreciate your honesty, she will be hurt by it. What you do next is tell her you want to be exclusive since you clearly would be hurt if she slept with someone else.
>>
>>18642034
I'm not ugly as fuck, I could easily get pumped and dumped by some chads, it's just not in my valley. The autismo guy is out of my league because of his brilliant intellect and charisma, so he would be the one settling for me.

>I've reached the 50th rejection in a year
That sucks balls, but at least you have drive and courage to keep trying. I suppose you tried battering/changing yourself in order to have better chances in dating game?
>>
>>18642047
How the fuck is he autistic and also charismatic? You can't have both. If you have autism you have no charisma.
>>
File: 1400522771124.jpg (39KB, 333x294px) Image search: [Google]
1400522771124.jpg
39KB, 333x294px
>>18642046
>>18642041
Pretty much what I'd settled on myself. Good to hear it from someone else.
>>
>>18642047

>The autismo guy is out of my league because of his brilliant intellect and charisma, so he would be the one settling for me.

No, if you can think like this, you are definitely brilliant enough. And far above average.

>I suppose you tried battering/changing yourself in order to have better chances in dating game?

At all, I lost some weight of course but I didn't go into all the pick up bullshits. I'm trying to be myself and have fun. If I get rejected is only a matter that she doesn't see me in a sexual way? Does it hurt? No more. Am I thirsthy? Yes. Is it a big deal? At all.

p.s. I am that kind of autist, if you want to hang out, here I am.
>>
>>18642052
>If you have autism you have no charisma.
That's not true. He is a very self-aware person so he taught himself to properly interact with people. He finds himself easily in most social settings but is absolutely autistic when things are more intimate and he is not "performing". He has assburgers traits such as overly academic and official language, tendency to focus too much on details, dislike for touch or physical affection, emotional detachment...
>>
>>18642082
Oh well that's not my case so I guess I'm completely fucked. I'm just an otherwise average guy that underperforms at most stuff. I'm clueless as to how normal people are able to act normal naturally.
>>
>>18642079
You seem to have a healthy approach to dating. If you want to better your chances just do some tweaks here and there, new haircut, new cologne, little things like that. I have very little experience in dating, but it seems to be a numbers game. Some people click with other people easily, other people don't. I've always been in the second group and never minded it. Don't let your failed dating attempts steal your self-esteem or discourage you from trying.

>>18642087
I don't know how normal people act normally either, I'm sometimes very lost and autismo myself. As for being just a "gray" person - nothing wrong with that but having something special about yourself makes you more interesting. Try to find your thing and profit from it.
>>
Are selfies gay if you're a dude?

The first thing this tinder girl said to me was "wow, you really need to get better pictures."
>>
>>18642111
I see dudes doing it all the time. I wouldn't say it's gay, at all.

Unless you're doing a duck face while making a peace sing, or sticking out your tongue, or any other gay shit.
>>
File: IMG_3390.jpg (120KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3390.jpg
120KB, 750x1334px
What about this side of my face? Will this acne repel women, /adv/?
>>
why is sex so difficult. first time with this girl i could not get it up(drunk though). Second time i could but i pretty much busted a nut as soon as i entered she was so damn tight. Is it normal for girls to be this tight? i can barely get 2 fingers in.
>>
>>18642134
Build your self esteem instead of worrying about temporary acne.
>>
>>18642105

they build up my self-esteem. Problem is that my self-esteem is assested on results. As a fact, I'm not sexually desiderable. But I am lovable as a friend and shit. I cannot psych me up for being something I'm not.
>>
>>18642147
Those are the girls you want. Masturbate an hour or two before you meet them. Don't have sex while drunk unless youre on cocaine. Alcohol is a vasoconstrictor depressant and cocaine is a vasodilator stimilulant. You want more blood flowing to your dick not less.
>>
>>18642155
i know alcohol kills the dick. Why are those the girls you should want?
>>
>>18642155
Also don't just shove your damn dick in there, open the skin around the vagina up so it doesn't get pulled in with the dick. There's your free sex tips for the day.
>>
>>18642161
Because mom's, roasties, and girls that use but don't strengthen their vagina often have poor quality vaginas that gape and are much looser. I personally find them distasteful. Not foolproof but you can often tell a girls sexual experience by how she feels. Extremely tight like you mentioned can mean less partners or infrequent partners. Which I prefer when selecting a partner.
>>
>>18642176
i guess it would be nice for the long term wich i do hope to achieve with this girl
>>
>>18642148
Ok, but there's this one specific girl that I'm interested in, so I don't know if the fact that acne is temporary really helps. I just wanna know if my skin makes me look that unattractive.
>>
>>18641470
call me onichan and go full tsundere
>>
My crush looks just like Tegan and Sara. I don't know if the same genetics that define facial features define sexual orientation. Is it rude if I ask her if she's straight or not?
>>
>>18641814
because of your age and your need of feeling bullshit.
its temporal anon, just give it some time
>>
File: 1405279917205.png (59KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1405279917205.png
59KB, 200x200px
For those who are interested from the last thread.

I asked about about a week ago or a few days ago if I giant bar of chocolate was a strange gift.
This girl and I went on our date and had a good time, tonight we went to a nightclub for her birthday and I told her I liked her.

She told me I am friendzoned so now I know she does not not like me, guess it is time to move on and try again.
Thank you for the previous advice.
>>
>>18642312
Woah, sorry to hear that, anon :/
>>
File: 1405283966876.jpg (24KB, 350x440px) Image search: [Google]
1405283966876.jpg
24KB, 350x440px
>>18642313
It is ok I am adult and will get over it.
It is her loss.
>>
>>18641776
Can any girls please respond to this?
>>
>>18642328
Contrary to what some dudes think, being an asshole is a turn off to girls.
Don't have to be a girl to understand that.
>>
>>18642328

male here. They like to judge
>>
>>18641776
1. defying cultural norm
2. being cheap
3. cringeworthy speech and backstory prepared, and given in advance, every time you find the need to be cheap and defy the cultural norm
>>
Just to make sure, it's always a bad idea to tell a girl you have a crush on that you have a crush on her/are attracted to her/stuff like that, right?
I mean I know this is what asking on a date implies, but I mean "confess", it's ALWAYS a bad idea to confess your feelings to a girl (at least until you are an actual couple), right?
>>
>>18642335
Wait, explain how this makes me an asshole.
>>
>>18642367
Your disbelief in a system doesn't change the fact that it exists and how right you are or aren't doesn't effect the people who need the money to live.
>>
>>18642369
I'm not responsible for their livelihood
>>
>>18642340
>Being cheap
>Paying for every date.

Since when was what I do with my money anyone's business? I look at that as a bad sign.
>>
>>18642387
And not tipping signifies this about your personality, making you unattractive, as it's a pretty selfish attitude. Just tip 15% man
>>
>>18642387
I mean you kind of are?

We don't tip in my country, but my understanding is that you guys pay your staff an unlivable wage and the tips make up the rest of the value, thereby making the wage livable.
>>
File: alone.jpg (321KB, 2048x1309px) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
321KB, 2048x1309px
How do I tell I girl I'm into her? When is it the right time to do it? I know this qt that I talk to and I'd like to ask her out but I'm too much of a social retard to do it, I'm afraid that I've taken too long to do it too
>>
>>18642397
Judging me based off of this system is pretty fucked, I volunteer at a homeless youth shelter and being selfish or selfless has nothing ro do with it. I'm not rich and I already pay for everything and don't like being guilted into this shit.
>>
>>18642416
No. They're adults, they're responsible for their livelihood. The owner is fucking them and it's not my fault in any way.
>>
>>18642440
I'm not judging you anon, it's just that many people will and even if you try to explain they will likely still judge you.

>>18642429
Just ask her out. Actions are more effective than just telling her you're into her.
>>
>>18642462
>Just ask her out

Why does this thought fill me with dread? I want to but I'm scared to do it for some reason
>>
>>18642487
Fear of rejection yes, but you will have to ask her out eventually I imagine. In all honesty I don't know how normal people get a girlfriend, I don't imagine most of the normies I see every day asking girls out. They just seem to just become a couple out of being friends who happen to like each other. Anyway, ask her out.
>>
>>18642440
you aren't being guilted, it's just a custom

someone reaches their hand out to yours, expecting a handshake
you take your hand and shove a finger into your nose, then make a big speech about how you can't trust the cleanliness of their hands but you know exactly how clean your nostrils are, so that is why you will now be ignoring the custom of a handshake

you weren't guilted into shaking their hand, you just decided to do something different, then decided to give a huge explanation about why you're doing something different, and now everyone thinks you're retarded and lacking in tact

same goes for the tipping situation, your justification mannerisms and these big stories are that of a spaz and you can't pull off your counter culture without looking like a total weirdo
you don't have the confidence if all you have are excuses
that's why you're a turnoff
>>
Ladies, is a 6.5in dick (6.5 length, 5.5 around) a good size? I always feel like Im small, even though Ive been told its big. I also need to use magnum (or other similar sized bigger condoms) otherwise they constrict my dick and I lose my boner. My hands are pretty big so if the girls hands are smaller the cock looks bigger in comparison I guess?

Idk, I just feel like I should be bigger. I wish I was 7 or 7.5
>>
>>18641767
>try this
>girls don't like it
>meanwhile doormat bois have gfs
I'm beginning to think many people's relationships aren't even healthy and they're just manipulating each other. Also I think maybe the problem is I'm just an ugly awkward fuck who women naturally are repulsed by.
>>
>>18642570
Around 5.5 inches is average length, 4.8 is average circumference.
>>
>>18642570

I wish I were a gay smartass mathematical genius, rich and good at sports. I am a normal straight average dumb person without a job. Life is not fair. But you have got only one. Having a smaller dick helps you to get better blowjobs, and girls will try anal easily with you. Probably if you had a 7.5 you'd still complain for other reasons. Fuck, man. Love yourself more.
>>
Do naturally dominant women exist, or are "dominant women" just insecure girls who go out of their way to be dominant? I've met girls who are dominant IRL and they all seem to be of the latter type. You can easily see through the facade and their insecurity is a real turn off. Asking because desu I am attracted to this trait it just doesn't seem to exist IRL.
>>
>>18642604
>I wish I was gay
What did he mean by this.
>>
>>18642487
Just ask her if she wants to go see a movie or something. It can be casual
>>
>>18642630

I meant that I'm a bear and girls don't like me. According to gays I have sex appeal indeed. But I go literally crazy for women from 18 to 50, and so life sucks.
>>
File: IMG_4005.jpg (885KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4005.jpg
885KB, 1932x2576px
fuck y'all females I hope u all die
>>
>>18642651
I'm new to this city Im in and I've never been on a date before, is an ice cream joint a good place to take a girl out?
>>
Kinda weird question, but I can I attract more black girls on tinder as a white guy? I pretty much only match with other white girls on tinder, and while that is fine, I love the look of black girls even more. It's been a bit since I fucked one, but I just don't seem to be matching with any lately? Is there something I could be doing to help my odds?
>>
>>18642725
Sure anon, that'd be cute and romantic
>>
File: 1455581150662.jpg (19KB, 224x263px) Image search: [Google]
1455581150662.jpg
19KB, 224x263px
Girls don't message me back on okcupid and I get almost 0 matches on tinder.

What do?

Im not the hottest dude out there, but goddamn, I feel like I can totes get a date with one of these girls. I suspect a shit bio and shit pictures are too blame. Also awful text conversation skills.
>>
>>18642936
Contrary to what you've been told, most girls' minimum standards on Tinder are guys who aren't fat or ugly. You're probably overestimating how you look.

>I suspect a shit bio and shit pictures are too blame.
Then fuck off until you change these. It's one thing to ask for advice if you don't know where you need to improve, it's another to ask for advice when you haven't even made an effort to change what you know is a problem.
>>
File: received_10209236063478634.png (397KB, 522x621px) Image search: [Google]
received_10209236063478634.png
397KB, 522x621px
>>18642947
This has got to be my 4th or 5th try at a profile bio, so its not lack of effort. I definetely need pointers on how to improve.

As to my pictures I have no idea how to take something good, I always hate my selfies, and not sure what I need to get a good pic.

Also, I don't think Im too fat or ugly, 6'2" 220, been losing a lot of weight lately and trying to go down to 185 by the end of the year.
>>
>>18642965
>6'2" 220
Unless that's muscle, you're fat. Almost obese, actually.
>>
>>18642970
Sure but trust me, I don't look anywhere near obese, a bit chubby at worst.

And fuck anon, I've seen some legit fat and ugly dudes walking around with decent looking girls.

Idk, its just been too long since I've gone out with someone, almost 5 years. I really want to meet aomeone, its not number 1 on my list of priorities right now, but it sure would be nice
>>
Mid 20's. Own a small property. Building my own home. Access to a family business as income. Easy going, open to new things whatever they are.

I'm not the greatest looking, probably lower end average. I know one of my weaknesses is being social but I'm good with navigating it if I need to.

Not looking for sex. Just somebody to care about and love, and share being alone with, if that's a thing. My state is remote, low population. Searched and tried for years to find somebody. Brought my search to the internet. Nobody.

I've been trying for years and it's just burnt me out. What the fuck do I do.
>>
File: dating race.png (18KB, 495x391px) Image search: [Google]
dating race.png
18KB, 495x391px
>>18642733
Pic related.

>>18642993
Are you telling me you live somewhere with 0 girls population? Move then or import girls from elsewhere.
>i dont believe you, have you looked to uni yet?
>>
>>18642980
Tinder bios are about being funny. Humour and shock value are your best bet.
>>
>>18643001
Different anon, but is it safe to say that changing my bio to a brief description of me and my hobbies is what's led to my decrease in matches? I was attributing it to shitty pictures, but now I'm not so sure.
>>
>>18643009
Dont fix what isnt broken?
>>
>>18643011
A match a week isn't all that great. I was trying to make it better.
>>
>>18643009
Not going to claim to be a tinder expert but yeah, that's pretty boring.

Keep in mind that a lot of girls play tinder like a game, a game that gets them the attention that they need to keep living. You've got to catch their eye not their sincere interest. Humour or shock value will achieve that. Your tinder bio should be pretty short and sweet. Open with something funny. Maybe include your height and your hobbies in a 10-words-or-less description that is itself mostly a joke.

e.g.
>5'11", likes football and other things I will never make you attend
>>
>>18642999

State has just under 1 million people in its entirety. Over half of that are elderly people alone. Loads of overweight people. Most of the good ones are taken. And like I said, remote. Lot of small towns and shit.

I can't move as my only family is here. I work as much on my own life as I do on theirs. Couldn't afford uni, even if I could, not likely that I'd go anyway.
>>
>>18643013
Alright. Shock value I can do. Should I go with a dead baby joke, or "I probably won't ask you to slurp cum out of my nose."?
>>
Guys

Cute/Adorable or Hot/Sexy?
>>
>>18643019
Both are great, but I prefer cute over hot.
>>
>>18643019
not dumb
>>
>>18643017
Why would there be cum in your nose?

Probably steer away from dead baby jokes. Shock value is more like all those ass eating jokes that have been getting around.

>>18643019
Cute over hot, especially for gf material.
>>
File: lower standards 2.jpg (125KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards 2.jpg
125KB, 924x572px
>>18643015
>overweight
Aaaaaaah. But in usa everybody is fat. Lower your standards and date a hambeast. I bet you look bad yourself too since you have such troubles. Count in your lack of education and probably low income and you are 3/10.

Also you can fight obesity with >>>/fit/ sticky. But loneliness is deadly enemy.

>>18643019
I need somebody who I can handhold, cuddle, is loyal and want children. One cute gf please!
>>
>>18643026
If everyone posts that kind of joke, is it really shocking anymore?
>>
>>18643065
Correct, don't use it, be original, I was just giving it as an example to set you on the track.
>>
>>18643019
Cute/adorable
>>
>>18643019
Cute.
Preferably under 5' tall.
If she calls me, "Onii-chan!" that's a bonus.
Also, she needs pig-tails. Pig-tails are adorable.
>>
>>18643029
>Lower your standards and date a hambeast.
Christ your advice is horrible. At a certain point it's preferable to be alone, if he was willing to do so he'd already be doing that.
>>
File: 1g5aFZjd3F4.jpg (72KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1g5aFZjd3F4.jpg
72KB, 728x546px
Ex wants to be friends. When I refuse, she tells me things like
>how could you forget everything we had
>people stay friends even after worst things
>sorry i made a mistake
>why cant we be friends why

What the flying fuck? What does it mean? That was two months ago and now I want just to cut her out of my life.
>>
>>18643161
Just block her dude. You gave her a clear answer and she refuses to respect that.
>>
>>18643029
this pic is kinda dumb, people aren't good on the inside just because they're good on the outside. Anime chick is basically just saying looks are all that matters.

Not that that's bad advice.
>>
>>18643019
Cute
>>
Question for ladies.

Photos of yourself with a dog goes well on Tinder, but what about photos of you with a baby/young kid? Do you like seeing pics of a guy with a kid or not really?
>>
File: img_4318-e1411584512395.jpg (94KB, 638x597px) Image search: [Google]
img_4318-e1411584512395.jpg
94KB, 638x597px
>>18643153
Instead of telling me how shit my advice is, try to give him better one. Where will desperate average anon as him get his non fat (that alone in usa means way above average) gf in small state in middle of nowhere?

I also told him in previous post he could move, but that he probably discarded as too much effort. All what is left is mail bride?

>>18643177
The implication is only one way. If you arent willing to improve your looks (at least not getting reasonably /fit, learbing how to defeat autism and getting job to attract some girls, what do you have to offer?

>>18643195
Do you think ladies want to date single father? Or child molester? What do you think the photo of you with some kid will imply? Also
>asking deer about hunting deer

But i guess if you are attractive enough, no matter what you will do, you will still get matches.
>do you have 6pack, wide frame and sharp face and haircut?
>>
How do I approach this fem/a/non I like? She thinks Im a normalfag and a pleb. She might like me but is being as awkward as I used to be.
>>
>>18643195
No, that makes you seem like a single father or something. I don't want to date a single father.
>>
>>18643205
Ask her on date. Easy. But before you do the ultimate do or die move, make sure
>she knows you exist
>she knows your name because you talked with her in the past
>she gave you her number
>you had a pleasant conversation about random meme to show off your personality and mood a bit

And dont use world love, relationship or crush. Be like whatever and ask her on date. And smile!
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
>>
>>18643206
>>18643198
Fair enough.

What about photos of injuries, stitches etc?
>>
>>18643214
Why the fuck would I want to see that
>>
File: 20160414_144215.jpg (745KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160414_144215.jpg
745KB, 3264x1836px
>>18643216
Are you telling me this DOESN'T get you wet?
>>
File: this is bait.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
this is bait.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>18643214
What about picture of your face? Return to basics? I bet you are just average dude. And that is ok. There is plane jane who likes to "travel" and she needs average anon to marry and have average babies with. Try one photo with smile, one with smug face and one with funny face. Boom, done. Dont forget to wear suit in one photo to show off you have suit ready for marriage or bussiness meeting.

https://tfsconfessions.wordpress.com/2014/09/24/the-tinder-6/

>>18643219
Wow. This dude is so sexy (and not stupid / careless) he HARMED HIMSELF. Well played.
>>
File: 1431578186689.jpg (5KB, 171x240px) Image search: [Google]
1431578186689.jpg
5KB, 171x240px
>>18641445
I know this is a common problem, but I'm scared and need help

>Be friends with amazing girl
>We're extremely close
>Go on little dates all the time
>Cuddle on the couch and watch movies
>Realize I'm deeply in love with her
>To the point where I can't function without her
>We wake up together (On phone or in person)
>And fall asleep together (On phone or in person)
>She's always holding my hand and cuddling up to me
>Tells me "You're my best friend" all the time
>Makes me think I'm being friend-zoned
>Want to tell her I love her more than anything in the world
>But scared it will freak her out and she will leave me
>Afraid I won't be able to get through the days without her
>It's been like this for 3 years now

A few months back a friend said something along the lines of "You guys spend so much time together you may as well be dating" and she said "I could never see him like that, he's just a friend"

So that right there pretty much crushed my hopes and dreams of being with her, but this built up pain is just getting to be too much, I love her with all my heart and it doesn't help that even now we spend every single second together, she's sleeping in my guest room at this very moment, I feel like she needs to know I love her, I want to say it so badly, but if I lose her...I don't know what I would do.
>>
>>18643222
I'm pretty ugly (can post pic if you want) so need something to stand out. That thumb pic wasn't mine but I thought maybe a pic of my knee after I had surgery on my ACL might start a conversation.
>>
>>18641767
You know, I am coming to accept that I am incapable of attracting the opposite sex. I'm not interesting in a conventional way, I dislike going out and being social, I don't particularly care for making large sums of money, I don't have any ambitious career goals, I don't find any career paths interesting, and I dislike flashy and gaudy things. I keep clean, in shape, don't show off, and am typically very quiet and reserved. On top of that the main form of communication these days is something I'm terrible at; I.E. Text based communication like this one.
>>
>>18643231
I also have neither the patience nor the desire to cultivate an aura that attracts females.
>>
File: circle personality.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
circle personality.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>18643224
Where is the source and spawn place of all these beta males? STICK YOUR DICK INTO HER GODDAMMIT! Are you telling me you are sleeping IN SAME BED AS GIRL WHO IS SINGLE AND YOU DONT TRY TO ESCALLATE?

Stick you "love" word into your ass and cuddle, kiss and sex up that bitch. What do you have to lose? Ask her on date you beta faggot! You either gain GF who you can actually FUCK and MARRY LATER, or you / she will cut your from your lives so you can MOVE ON and find REAL GF.

Good job for triggering me faggot. Ask her on date and act like horny male aroubd her. Jezus. Were you raised by single mother or something? Be dominant and take what you want.
>or stay pathetic bitch all your life and have fun watching her dating her new bf while you die in shadows
Good luck?

>>18643225
Yeah post pic bitch. And if your whole life can be described by
>i am uggo
then you are probably the most boring man on this planet. Grow some balls?

>>18643231
>clean
>in shape
>very quiet
>reserved
Congratulation on being introvert. All you need is to stick your head outside a bit and find introverted gf. Online, social events you hate (probably all of them) or friends friends. Or die alone. But you wouldnt be here if dying alone was a solid option, would you?
>>
File: walkcunt2.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
walkcunt2.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>18643256
This is me.
>>
How do I flirt? I can hold a conversation with a girl very easily, but I always keep it very formal - complimenting her appearance or dropping a line is way too embarrassing to me.
>>
You're not that ugly m8, I would buy appliances off you.
>>
>>18643256
Honestly I come on here for amusement. I try and nothing comes of it and it sucks, yeah. We all die alone, though.
>>
>>18643256
Been single for six years, loneliness is an old friend and the only actual relationship I've had was highly abusive and toxic.
>>
File: 4551.jpg (20KB, 211x226px) Image search: [Google]
4551.jpg
20KB, 211x226px
>>18643256
What has you so angry? Sounds to me like you have some serious personal issues going on if you get this mad over a thread like this

You sound like the kind of guy who would beat his wife for forgetting to buy beer.
>>
>>18643260

Why is it embarrassing? But flirting can be anything really, as long as it makes the conversation with your romantic/sexual interest more exciting and interesting to them, so that they'll want to speak to you again. That can be done by simply paying them more attention than normal (looking at them a lot, smiling at them a lot, laughing at their stories), complements, gentle teasing or physical touching, whatever really. It just has to be different somehow, so that they'll seek your company again to see if it's always like that. Formal will get you nowhere with that, so time to get over the embarrassment.
>>
>>18643256
I mean seriously, romance is not all it's cracked up to being. People put such a huge emphasis on attracting a mate. Why? Why does it matter? Your friends keep you company and sex is okay at best so why bother? You just sink money into a hole that gives you so very little reward and nothing that really means something. That makes no sense. Let's not talk about having children because fuck that.
>>
File: why serious.jpg (65KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
why serious.jpg
65KB, 960x600px
>>18643259
Put on suit, smug smile and you are absolutely datable. And really, you want SMUG face, not pls-kill-me-life-is-too-hard. You just have 0 confidence like 50% of posters here.
>you even look semi /fit?

>>18643260
Practice makes perfect. Flirting is like throwing banter between friends, only difference is that you want to make friends smile or mad, not to fuck them. Pretend she is like whatever girl and you absolutely arent interested in her and at the end of banter / tease ask for number/date/netflix and chill. You have nothing to lose. Be witty, edgy, funny, interesting even rude or behave like brat, it all can work if you pose a challenge for the lady (and she finds you attractive). It is just casual social game.

>>18643267
The death itself is uninteresting. What counts is what you do before.

>>18643271
So you met like what? 10 girls and decided that you can meet only toxic people? Hint: you attract the same people as you are yourself. Whatever you have been doing so far and all your decisions on who and how to date, do the opposite. Report with results later.

>>18643274
You know emotions, something man from ice wouldnt understand.
>beat his wife
Nah. I would know you cant let so important things as buying beer on any woman whatsoever. If you really want something, do it yourself.

>>18643283
>doesnt want children
The natural selection in action. Say no more anon. You werent destined to make it anyway.
>>
>>18643224
DO.NOT.TELL.HER

Was in the very same spot, told her how I felt and she never spoke with me again, wait until she makes the move first.
>>
Do girls have girl germs?
>>
To the girls (and maybe some guys too)
I just tried to have sex for the first time, but since we were both virgins, we didn't really know how to go about it.
We tried with a finger first and apparently it felt really good for her, but when I tried to add a second one it hurt her, as if my nails were scratching her, but they're very short and also not where she said it hurt.
Is that normal for the first (few) time (s) or is there some way to work around that?
I'm like 30-40cm taller than she is and I'd expect that the respective genitals kind of relate to bodysize, but I don't think she's supposed to be that 'tight' that two fingers are too much already.
Any hints or something that helps here?
>>
File: pet the bitch.gif (2MB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
pet the bitch.gif
2MB, 491x750px
>>18643302
If she never inserted anything inside, it will hurt no matter what at the beggining. She needs to relax, learn on how to relax, how to trust you and be properly wet and "streched". Practice oral sex, mutual masturbation and generally dont be afraid of playing with each other bodies. Sex is like playing with lego for adults, only this time you are trying to fit various body parts around. Cuddling is your main weapon against her.

Tldr make her cum via other way next time before you insert and slowly but surely train the pussy.

https://www.vaginismus.com/vaginismus-treatment/
>>
>>18643291
Why would I want to bring a life into this world? Think very seriously about that for a second. I've talked to more than ten girls, dude. I don't even mind being single. People flail their arms around like it's the end all be all of life. It's not. Get over it.
>>
>>18643302

Yeah, sex is sort of uncomfortable the first time. If the hymen is intact, even more so, but even if it isn't, nothing significantly large has probably ever entered her vagina and she's not adjusted to it. It will probably hurt, there's not much you can do about it. Make sure she's very turned on and wet, some lube might help too, just in case. When fingering her, take your time. Since you're finger deep in her, you'll feel if she's tense (I.e. very tight) and just keep going until she relaxes a bit, before trying for more. If she's very nervous she might be tense and not even realize it. After first time it gets better. In retrospect, I do wish i had owned a dildo back in the day and I could have done it myself the first time, so the first time with a partner had been more fun. Oh, that too: try to make it fun, instead of some serious ceremony. It will make her more relaxed too, and the situation less intimidating.
>>
>>18643291
Life is a meatgrinder and the universe doesn't care about you. I just do what interests me. Most things that do are best done alone. Which honestly suits me.
>>
>>18643310
>nihilism
>not even once
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MBRqu0YOH14
>>
Do chicks actually dig bikes or is that yet another meme?
>>
>>18643328
Only the ones with daddy issues.
>>
>>18643321
Nihilism is the only logical conclusion. You can pretend that there's some magical meaning to life and delude yourself all you want. History won't remember this tiny rock after we've reduced it to atomic cinders. The society we've built runs counter to our biology and I have little problem with being a social outcast.
>>
>>18643343
There is no hope for our species. Recent events have totally convinced me of that. Happiness is fleeting, love is a biological reaction, and everything that we try to amount to means nothing. Not gods, not nations, not works of art, nothing is real.
>>
File: 1502253912897.jpg (23KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
1502253912897.jpg
23KB, 418x405px
>>18643224
Literally was in your place 2 years ago. Girl was my absolute best friend and we were attached at the hip. I fell in love with her. She was cute, funny, easy going. We shared several hobbies but had our own. Comfortable sleeping in the same bed, being naked around each other etc. Totally secure and safe in us.
I nutted up and told her bold faced how I felt. But she was not romantically attracted to me. Loved me more than anything and I had much of what she was looking for in a guy but I just didn't spark her in a sexual way. I made a deal with her that we go on one legitimate date with an actual kiss and if nothing comes of it then so be it. I still was going to love her and be best friends. Worst case scenario it becomes a memory we laugh about later.

I took her out to dinner and to see Wicked, drank a little afterwards and had our kiss. Still didn't do it for her but what can you do? It took a while for me to eventually get over my romantic feelings (not helped by her eventually dating by good male friend but that was a growing period for the three of us.)
We are still best buds to this day and my wife hates when we are together because she feels like she is babysitting a couple of retarded 12 year olds. And I'm 31.

Here is my advice:
Be open with her about your feelings and acknowledge hers. Do something to test the waters if she's open and as secure as she sounds like she is with you she should be. Make sure it's a no-pressure game, that you are not gong to bail on your friendship but that you think it's worth a shot.
But be prepared for it not to pan out to your hopes and figure out if you can cope with it.
It was rough for me and it would have been easier and less painful if I walked but it was worth sticking through it all despite the tears and sleepless nights.
>>
File: IMG_0947.jpg (25KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0947.jpg
25KB, 443x332px
A guy I like stands like this when he talks to me. What does this mean?
>>
>>18643442
Means there's a lot of rocks where you live.
>>
>>18643442
He's just airing out his balls.
>>
>>18643449
Fuck you, I was drinking milk.
>>
>>18643442
Maybe he always trying to be ready for a summit-type photo!
>>
>>18643442
trying alpha guy pose, probably has autism
>>
I asked a qt art grill for a date and she gave me her number
once the high of not being rejected wore off I realized it might be a bad idea to date a girl 4 doors down from me in my dorm. Am I being a fool?
>>
File: dont use condoms.png (51KB, 383x322px) Image search: [Google]
dont use condoms.png
51KB, 383x322px
>>18643328
This one is pretty interesting. When you are in start of dating, having bike will give you multiple bonus points. It shows how male, dangerous, free caring you are. It short, it makes you more sexy and you can ride chick around and she has to cling (cuddle) you from behind.

However once you enter second phase of dating, every girl will try to make you sell it. From evolution standpoint, females tend to see the most disaster outcome (so the kids has bigger chance to survive) and they will be sick scared about you and with every news about car crash they will nag you to never ride it again.

Tldr buy bike to find wife and then sell it as a gesture to show you will be responsible husband.

>>18643343
Again, watch that video. I wont pretend there is some higher meaning, but even before the sun will burn this planet to ashes, we still have milion+ years left. And by that time we may solve the petty problems like hunger, sadness, niggers and so on. By having children you gave future generations chance to find their own meaning.

I love my parents and i am thankful for everything to them. It is my (self imposed) duty to be the next best dad there is before the inevitable comes. Make your life count.

>>18643442
Ask him if he is single. And then flirt.

>>18643473
No, you did right. Dont forget condoms! Being teen and pregnant isnt that funny as it sounds. BE RESPONSIBLE and dont forget to cuddle before the universe will end and nihilism gets you. Good luck!
>>
How do you gauge whether a girl is single or not? Or do you just go in there no matter what?
>>
>>18643489
Ask her out and see what she says.
>>
File: 1496314936680.jpg (75KB, 331x427px) Image search: [Google]
1496314936680.jpg
75KB, 331x427px
So here's where I'm at:
>Friend group in DnD group know I'm interested in single qt in group
>Planning on asking her out
>Couple from DnD group is having a stag and doe party (basically combo bachelor/bachelorette party i think)
>Have been planning on asking her out at said party

Should i just bite the bullet and ask her out there, or use that party to gauge her interest and ask her out at something smaller and less hectic (most likely after a DnD session or something)?
>>
>>18643473
>dating an art major
>she literally has no future, and will be stuck with massive student loans
Should probably search for someone else anon
>>
>>18643496
It depends. If it blows over, who would get kicked out of the DnD group, you or her?
>>
>>18643506
I doubt either of us would get kicked out, ideally. I wouldn't say I'm so attached to her that I would make things awkward or personal or some shit if she turns me down.

And I'm confident she's mature enough to not make a big deal of it either.

But if "sides" had to be determined i think i would be the one to stay, although I'd prefer to avoid something as drastic as that.
>>
>>18643449
Kek
>>
Guys who had or have a girlfriend: how good looking is she? And how much compared to you? How important was your personality to get a gf? Be honest plx thx.
>>
>>18643591
Generally around the same as me in terms of the level of attractiveness. I'm pretty average, maybe a bit above average if my body type and demeanor hits all the right spots.
Of course personality is the ultimate deciding factor in whether or not I wanted to date someone and its really important, but looks are generally a quick litmus test before I even consider that someone (which I'm assuming your question is leading towards).

Though, there have been times where I didn't notice how cute someone was until I interacted with them.
>>
>>18643591
I actually feel like I have a higher market value than my gf. She's a bit chubby. I'm actually thinking about dumping her, but I don't know how to do it (never a decent moment). My feelings for her have faded. I advise you to not settle for less than your own equivalent.
>>
>>18641925
Dunno. But i somehow managed to end up living a normie life with a house, gf, kids, a good job, etc. I'm 34, by the way. My life turned around in my mid to late 20's for reason i cannot explain.
>>
>i'd rather cyber the first time, myself

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>18643776
Cyber is a slang term for roleplaying and fapping while texting with somebody else over internet.

Sounds like fun for her and you?
>>
>>18643836

I'm totally new with this kind of things. But I wouldn't mind to try. I really did not understand if she wanted to try with me or not.
>>
>>18643842
Maybe try to fight your autism and actualy ask her. Courting ladies is all about talking, talking, being a bit attractive and talking.

ASK HER, explain your situation, how pure you are and ask her to corrupt you with knowledge. Dont be afraid to type?
>>
>>18643849

Ok, I did everything you said. And I want to thank you. The thing of opening me up and asking for help to be introduced and initiated, worked like a charm. I like you.

The output was this:

I gave her a description of myself and chatted a little bit but turned out I was in extreme difficulty. She leaded on the situation and I honestly get caught and had fun, even If my autism was like accelerating a car with the other feet on the brake. When things were on the way of becoming hotter, and I loosened up a little bit, she said "I feel you are a confident bear", and ghosted me.

It was fun but, as always has been and forever will be, on the internet and irl, I'm left alone by myself, confused as fuck, and without a clue about what just happened.
>>
Cute normal girls that don't like parties too much, how do I find you? I mean, I don't want a degenerate, but it seems silly to work hard to try to appease the hot normies, when we wouldn't really have anything in common.
>>
Girls
What is your opinion on eyeglasses?
On guys, of course.
>>
>>18641928
bump
>>
>>18642628
It's a mask to hide insecurity. Unless they're actually the top 10%
>>
>>18643591
I had four.
they were good looking, but had a very specific apparitions - people used to have strong opinions on their looks, either good or bad. I liked them though.

My personality was the sole, only thing that got me them. My looks were never exceptional. One of the gfs hated my looks a lot.

So being confident, intelligent and original can grant you more than enough pussy
>>
>>18643917
find them via common friends, at smaller normie parties done at your friends houses, that's the only non autistic way
>>
Suddenly can't seem to get girls to respond to my text when they give me their number from Tinder

>match
>message them
>talk about a few things
>usually say something along the lines of
>"Let me get your number so we can set something up"
>they give me their number
>usually text them with a
>"Hey its xx" and maybe another small sentence
>they reply and we set up a date

But lately I've gotten 5 numbers this weekend from Tinder and only 2 actually responded. When we were talking on Tinder everything was going fine. Like today the girl messaged me her number and I didn't see it until an hour later and texted her with no response yet.

What am I doing wrong? Do I text them again?
>>
>>18643967
Good plan. Just moved away, guess I need to start on making friends again. Keeping my head up high for a qt that's sweet and kind though
>>
How do I go about getting laid or a gf ?

I never cared for sex but now for some reason at 26 I reallly want sex. I'm fit and have a good office job. I'm american. Should I use tinder or some other dating website ?

The only thing wrong with me physically is I'm short 5'6 everything else is good. How big of a problem will his be with girls ?
>>
>>18643983
Just set up a tinder if all you want is sex
>>
>>18643983
You should be very worried
>>
>>18643897
Plenty of people you will find online are there only for fun/attention and nothing serious. They use internet as escape world wherebthey dont have to pretend to be somebody else. If you want to find gf, ask them on dates asap even in the first convo right after they give you their phone number.

And remember, if they wont give your number / date, they arent serious and you should drop them and move on.

>>18643969
>gets 5 numbers
>still have 40% succes rate
>complains
How big manwhore are you? And how many girls you need to fuck per week to consider yourself as successful?

Obviously if they dont respond, you cut the loses short and find new girls?

>>18643983
Dont tell them how tall you are. And yes, tinder can work. Apart from online dating you also can meet ladies via friends friends and social events you hate.
>>
File: 1495944079581.jpg (26KB, 506x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495944079581.jpg
26KB, 506x960px
Hey other girls, is it normal for older dudes (26-36) to just aggressively come onto you? Not sure what I'm doing. I'm not feminine at all. :/

>tfw I've never been attracted to an older man
>>
>>18644093
I guess anyone college-aged is a catch to them.
>>
>>18643941
Hot/10, my bf wears them. Choose a frame that compliments your face and it should enhance your looks.
>>
>>18643995
Why ?
>>
>>18644137
Too short
>>
>>18644105
what if i have a slim nerdy face? never found a model that fits good on me
>>
I always follow my crush to the bus stop after we meet for some activities. About 2 blocks, I just enjoy talking to her when we are alone. Is this a beta or too desperate thing to do?
>>
>>18644144
pretty beta and obvious, yes
>>
>>18644155
How else do I get alone time with her then? I'm not good at standing out in a group.
>>
Moral dilemma and general girl advice I guess.

So I have a girl for sure interested in me, wanted me to give her my number. She's really cute and seems like a really cool person, but the problem she has a kid. I'm 20 and she's 19. If I were to date her I would be pretty straight up with the fact that I'm not going to be this kid's dad. Plus idk if having a baby wrecked her pussy.

On the other hand there's my coworker, who is super chill and also pretty cute. We get along well and I've been considering asking her out. She leaves my base in 6 months so no long term commitments.

Idk which one to pursue. Also, I'm like really anxious about the thought of dating either of them, I've never had a girlfriend and I'm kind of choking when it comes to doing something. How do I get over that?
>>
How do you meet girls who aren't basic bitches who like drinking, sex, parties, selfies, etc..
Those types of girls are completely intolerable for me.
I don't care much what their specific interests are as long as it's not the kind of stuff I meantioned.
>>
>>18644177
I would say Church but those are just basic bitches disguised as traditional conservative girls.
>>
>>18644006
But they will know my height when we meet. The other Anon said I'm too short this a real issue ?
>>
>>18644177
I fit what you describe but I'm not religious, so not church
I met most people on the internet (including my bf)
>>
>>18644182
>>18644198
The really sad part is that it doesn't feel like it's asking for much until I actually go out and realize how many people are carbon copies of others on the surface at least.
>>
>>18644093
>I'm not feminine at all. :/
Maybe that just means you're acting in a way that they perceive as mature. Which would make you seem like a better match for someone older.
>>
File: 1365723549070.gif (991KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1365723549070.gif
991KB, 500x281px
Question for the girls I suppose?

So I have been into this girl the last three weeks and she has been really into me too.
Our co workers, her friends, my friends and myself all thought we were basically going to become an item.
It truly seemed like the real deal to me and I am generally wary of girls being interested in me.

Until last night, we went to a nightclub together with her friends and we had a really good time until the two of us were talking and I basically told her I liked her.
She told me she was not interested, walked away and did not speak to me for the rest of night.
She later sent me a snapchat this morning of a massive hickey she got from a literal criminal thug who(and I am not tooting my own horn) is not even half as good looking as me.

I am not mad or disappointed, I feel truly baffled by her actions. It seems like they can't be real but it is.
I have been nothing but nice to her without being a doormat.
I feel like I got punked, the only thing I can see to as why she did it is because she is immature? I am four years older than her.
>>
Is it just a myth that women don't like nice guys?

By "nice guys" I don't mean clingy beta types who put them on a pedestal and basically worship them when they're not even together, but just pleasant, humble, easygoing men who don't have cocky or aggressive personalities?
>>
If I am planning to fuck an 18 year old, would it be off putting if I asked to see their ID prior to? I'm not trying to go to jail.
>>
>>18644238
I don't think it's a myth.
>>
>>18644222
Ah, I see...never thought being tomboyish would be mature but that does make sense.

I think it's just kinda bad for me because I've almost exclusively been attracted to cute lanklets my age or a little younger.
>>
File: 113.jpg (179KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
113.jpg
179KB, 768x1024px
>>18643429
THIS right here is solid advice, take notes everyone

>>18643256
Don't be like this guy.
>>
>>18641470
tie me up and hug me
>>
>>18644196
the only actual issue with height is that it lowers your self esteem if you trust envious anons over the internet.
>>
>>18644246
send her for some alcohol to the shop.
two birds, one stone
>>
>>18644310
height won't really help me career wise and I don't care much about it. I know girls do. That's why I was asking. I'm just trying to get an idea what I'm getting into.
>>
>>18644196
A lot of girls need man taller then them. That is all. Exceptions exist, but they are a bit rare. Simply dont mention your height at all, maybe add like 2 inches to it if they will really ask about it and then keep the dating process as usual. Good luck! Remember, ask them on date, you are looking for girlfriend, not text buddy.

>>18644280
>cute lanklets
Daily reminder to attract boy as girl, dress like girl (or at least look like girl so nobody questions your gender), locate boy and then STARE into his eyes and smile. With a bit of luck and embarrasment he will chat you up. If you feel like feme fattale, ask him where his gf is to confirm how single + shy + nervous while giving him clue to ask you out.

>>18644144
Ask her on date noob.

>>18644173
Never date single mons unless you are so desperate and ugly even ugly fat girls rejects you. DONT DO THAT!

>>18644177
Social events you hate. Ever been to opera? Concert? Demonstration against trump? Library? Gym?

>>18644228
>telling girl you love her first
You have only yourself to blame. The moment you proclaim your love for them, they INSTANTLY lose respect for you. Even if she planned to marry you, she was super immature to behave like that. Consider yourself lucky that you dodged bullet. Honest girls dont behave like that.
>congrat on not being beta like half this board. They cant even ask girls on date properly
Find new girl and block this one on your social media. The pain will expire, the experience and wisdom will prevail.

>>18644238
Nice guys are nice. But dont confuse them with beta afraid to escallate anything let alone kiss them and doormats who will do EVERYTHING for their girl (forgiving cheating included).

>>18644246
Very reasonable and adult like. Have condoms ready and you are more adult than average teen.
>>
>>18644315
they do, but it's very unlikely to write you off the list if otherwise you are a perfect dating material.
at least, that's my experience and I'm very short.
Furthermore, there are also girls actively wanting you to be short/shorter than they are.
>>
>>18644285
this is probably the first time I see an actually beautiful girl posted in one of those threads
moar, anon. I need moar
>>
>>18644319
>You have only yourself to blame. The moment you proclaim your love for them, they INSTANTLY lose respect for you. Even if she planned to marry you, she was super immature to behave like that. Consider yourself lucky that you dodged bullet. Honest girls dont behave like that.
I did not tell her I love her, I just said I was interested.
And that's it I am not even that crazy about her, she cute and we got on pretty well so I thought why not?
I am not even mad just confused by her actions.
>>
>>18644319
I have an idea:
just write both sentences of your fantastic advice, screencap them and post them like that.
Saves the time + looks more professional. You won't need to do anything else anymore
>>
What do girls do to talk to people/guys they like? I'm curious because it always looks like it's a guy approaching a girl instead of a girl talking to a guy in my experience. Am I just too dense to notice otherwise?
>>
>>18644319
You are right. Well we did go out once though we didn't kiss or anything, just talk. I gotta ask her again though I'm afraid of the likely rejection.
>>
Why are women so bad at handshakes?
>>
This is probably dumb but I'll ask anyway, feel free to ignore. My friend's gilrfriend (maybe ex now, Idek) is sort of odd about me:
>sometimes walked with her arm around mine
>joked a few times about marrying me when I wasn't around
>often puts heart emojis when talking to me or if she comments something about me on phone chats
>invited me to a concert with her alone once (we ended up not going because we were retarded at arranging how to meet and go)
>rested her head on my shoulder when we sit together on public transport a couple of times
She's just being silly and/or I'm overanalizing it and this means nothing, right? We are friends but not so close, even.
>>
>>18644341
Because they are not really supposed to or required to handshake, I guess. Where I live the common way to greet a woman is a kiss on the cheek.
>>
>>18644347
ehh, that kissing on the cheek shit is WAY too personal for Americans. But I mean even here in America women tend to suck at handshakes.
>>
>>18644343
some people do things like this without any sexual/romantic motives. Some show you the green light this way.
the actual question is:
does she exhibit similar behaviour towards any other people?
if so, this is just her way of socializing. If not, you have been chosen (or at least given the chance)
>>
>>18644352
*ehm* dont you guys and girls tinder the shit out of everyone? kiss on cheek is too personal?
>>
>>18644354
You are right about the first part. As for her being like this around others, I haven't noticed it, so I'd say no.
Nuts.
>>
File: 1472167503257.jpg (221KB, 953x988px) Image search: [Google]
1472167503257.jpg
221KB, 953x988px
>>18644355
>dont you guys and girls tinder the shit out of everyone?
Don't be silly. That's a minority of Americans who do stuff like that.
>>
>>18644362
Listen I've watched a ton of American movies to know that you people have sex with someone you just met 10 minutes ago every day.
>>
>>18644362
>minority
you mean like white people?
>>
File: 1486974150152.png (233KB, 476x447px) Image search: [Google]
1486974150152.png
233KB, 476x447px
>>18644364
Do you think we all clap when a plane lands, too?
>>
>>18643483
Count for what? I'm not gonna bring a child into a world like this one. That's just cruel. The constant threat of war, the callous and uncaring people, the high chance of depression and suicide, etc. To bring a child into existence is just ethically wrong.
>>
>>18644341
Probably because they feel the need to be soft and feminine and so they don't want to grip too much. I always downright crush the hand of whoever I'm greeting and I get nothing but surprised compliments about my handshake.
>>
>>18643483
Listen, I probably would have agreed with you once but not anymore. Our species has proven itself incapable of seeing reason and is therefore hopeless. The last and most sensible thing is to be amused by our downfall.
>>
File: 9S and 2B.jpg (174KB, 1573x1899px) Image search: [Google]
9S and 2B.jpg
174KB, 1573x1899px
>>18644343
She probably wants your D. Or more. If you are single and or interested, ask her on date. You have nothing to lose (except your virginity?).

>>18644362
>anime posters
Every time i see posts like these, i get better mood. Keep doing good work!

>>18644380
I really dont know what happened to you but i really dont need much to feel happy. Maybe live your life and dont read news so often? If i manage to make my children at least 50% happy as i was during my childhood, it will all be worth it.

>>18644388
I agree to disagree.
>>
>>18644402
Except for my friendship with the guy maybe (again, not sure if they are still a couple or not). But yeah I guess I'll ask her to at least do more stuff alone with me and see where that goes. Thx.
>>
>>18641445
So I was trying to get over my fear of rejection and I decided to ask this qt I know out on a date fully expecting to get rejected. Except she said yes and now I'm freaking the fuck out, I've never been on a date before guys, what exactly am I supposed to do? I can barely do small talk without sweating like a whore in church.

Did I inadvertently fuck myself over?
>>
>>18644417
the less fucks you'll give, the better it will go
>>
How can I match with more black girls on tinder and similar? I never seem to match with any, I'm a 22 year old white guy with a solid job
>>
>>18644341
Because they have small and weak hands.

>>18644238
DESU if someone is has a strong aversion to clingy betas, a nice guy is more likely to set off that than an asshole is.
>>
>>18644402
My childhood was shit. My mother was an alcoholic and addicted to blow, my dad was never there and when he was he was abusive.
>>
>>18644417
Smile, talk and remember than even being awkward and silent together can works in your favor.
Treat her as you would treat a friend with one exception: you will ask her to walk her home and handhold her. Good luck!

>>18644425
Races are big part of preference. You can either try different apps (okc, badoo, meetme) or hunt them offline.

You cant pretend to be black if you are not. Good luck with your black hunt?

>>18644450
That sucks a lot, but on the other hand, you now know firsthand about what to not do and what type of people to evade to prevent history repeating itself.

Also you can consider adoption and to ease somebody else suffering. Who knows, maybe making other happy will make you happy in proxy as well?
>>
Girls, how would you respond if a guy friend you had no interest in, asked you out?

I'm fairly certain the girl I've been friends with for a while doesn't see me in that light, however, I kinda want to take the shot, if for nothing else, then just to stay true to myself.

Does it usually ruin friendships?
>>
>>18644478
>Does it usually ruin friendships?
It almost always does
>>
>>18644480
Even if the participants are in the late 20s and probably more emotionally mature?
>>
>>18644482
Yes
>>
>>18644482
>more emotionally mature
feeling the need to ask crucial relationship questions on 4chan
>>
>>18644478
Why are people so worried about "ruining friendships"? When I like someone romantically I have no interest in still having a friendship with them, why do people care about these friendships so much?
>>
>>18644457
Not really. I don't find pleasure in pleasing people. Honestly it just feels weak.
>>
>>18644486
Eh, gathering other people's experiences is hardly immature.

>>18644487
Because I just value the friendship. It's not the end of the world if she says no, I could easily go on being her friend.
>>
>>18644494
>I could easily go on being her friend.
Consider the following: what if she won't be comfortable being friends with you after you ask her out? It could be awkward for her. Maybe stop thinking only about yourself and how *you* would feel about this and realise that for her being friends with a guy who openly wants to fuck her is not the most comfy situation.
>>
>>18644508
Hence why I asked the question in the first place.

Also, asking someone out on a date isn't the same as saying: "I want to fuck your brains out."
>>
>>18644478
Who cares about friendship? You want future wife of your children. Bet all on asking her on date already. You can make and meet friends literally everywhere. Wife tier material girl? They are like unicorns. Go ahead!

>>18644493
Well, maybe find out what makes you feel good in this godless world. Fight the nihilism, dont embrace it. I am sure there is somethibg you can do to feel great and maybe even find some meaning in life.
>>
>>18644457
Th-Thanks, I'll keep you p-posted
>>
>>18644560
Please, dont do the shuttering (or roleplaying?). One way how to become confident is
>fake it until you make it
Start by behaving confident online. Next time say nothing or just thanks. Good luck on your dating quest!
>>
>>18644553
I disagree with you. Emotions are fleeting and unimportant. I take every step I can to suppress them and embrace reality. Joy, pleasure, happiness, anger, sadness, or any other thought process we cling to essentially means nothing. There is nothing left but to embrace reality and realize that you are essentially nothing. No amount of "trying to find meaning" or other acts of goodwill will change that. Logic is the only saving grace that we have left.
>>
>>18644768
Everything humanity touches turns to ashes. We are beyond a disease on this planet. We are its doom. Even in the face of civilization destroying global events we there is unending war. Over what? Ideas? Statues? Plots of land? Meaningless conflict with no end in sight. Even as nature screams out we build. We consume. We destroy. The steps we have taken now are too little and too late. The seas will rise and force 40% of the human population to migrate inland. Florida, Italy, and any other inhabited area currently at sea level will be gone. This is the unavoidable fate we have put ourselves into. Hell, Exxon knew about climate change forty years ago and did everything it could to suppress the knowledge.
>>
>>18644782
>turn to ashes
If nothing really matters, why is this exactly a bad thing?
>disease on this planet
See above.
>its doom
Everything is destined for doom in cold universe.
>unending war
We have less and less casatulities in yeach passing year. You claim the war is growing more and more, but from broader perspective we sre becoming slowly but surely closer to the peace with each passing year.
>nature screams
Citation needed.
>seas will rise
And? Nothing we cant solve. Plenty of land left.
>climate change
I bet your nihilism that before it becomes serious problem we will find solution (or it wont be as bad as you think)

Now go and use the logic of yours. Eating ice cream will release some dopamins into your brain and make you feel better. And that is a fact.
>>
>>18641865
Then date men. Women want different things and if you can't deal I guess you're just sol. So either get used to masturbating a lot of fucking prostitutes because most women crave a sense of security.
>>
File: crazy girls.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
crazy girls.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
>>18645054
Did you just steal my meme?
>>
>>18644839
No, we won't. Humanity can't get beyond its own dreams of utopia and solve even the most basic of problems. We're in the middle of a massive extinction event. Not everything can be solved by technology or the human spirit. Either we flee this planet or die with it.
>>
>>18645126
I prefer my hand over crazy. At least I have my dignity.
>>
>>18645146>>18643299
This is why women suck. I won't tolerate that shit in my life. If you're gonna do all that with me and then run, good riddance. I don't need you.
>>
>>18644553
Marriage is a lie.
>>
>>18644508
This is why I don't make friends with women.
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.