[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to determine if a friend is gay for me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 200_s.gif (45KB, 435x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
45KB, 435x200px
So this guy i met two weeks ago has been randomly smiling at me, touching my arms etc.

I like him but im scared that he might not be gay. What is the best course of action? How do i make a move that wont be awkward if he isnt gay?
>>
Ask him if there's anyone he likes, or ask him about relationships he's had/sex related stuff when it's in the ballpark of the topic of converstaion
>>
>>18639219
kill yourself.
>>
>>18639240
but what if he is also scared of telling me?
>>
File: bisexual.jpg (53KB, 888x324px) Image search: [Google]
bisexual.jpg
53KB, 888x324px
>>18639219
Do gay things together. Ask him if he want to go grab a dinner with you. No other friends, just you two.

After the dinner, ask him if he want to go watch a movie with you. Sort of like netflix and chill. Also look into his eyes and smile. If he is fag/bi, he will probably get a message. If not and he still sccepts netflix and chill, simply ask him what he thinks about gays.

Be a bit bold. No straight boy will go so far without at least being bi-curious. Dont forget lube and condoms.

Good luck!
>>
>>18640083
>>18639897
Eliminate yourself.
>>
>>18640083
I'm straight and I go to the movies with my gay best friend and I go to dinner with him sometimes. These things do not make you gay, they are social activities. Just ask him if he wants to netflix and chill. If he says yes, he expects the dick.
>>
>>18640129
English is not his native language, I dont know if he would get the cue

>>18640116
>>18639423
what is your problem..
>>
>>18640139
I'm Muslim. Stay on your containment board.
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>18639897
>but what if
God, this "what if" mentality fellow gay people have is so annoying. He gave you solid advice, you could technically come up with a "what if" scenario to counter any kind of advice people give you, stop being so paranoid or just stop asking for advice if you're gonna just give those kind of replies.

Why even ask for advice if you're gonna give that reply, like, what the fuck.
>>
>>18640185
Try to not blow up and better avoid trucks and knives.

>>18640139
Do something only gay would do. If he asks you: are you gay? Just say yes.
And if wont ask, keep doing it.

Or be bold and simply ask him what he thinks about gay people. Good luck!
>>
File: 4ybg2jx.jpg (121KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4ybg2jx.jpg
121KB, 1024x1024px
>>18640557
>Good luck!
oki
thanks senpai
>>
>>18639219
Handshakes, shouldergrabs and backslaps are firmly within the realm of heterosexual, anything else is 100% gay.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.