[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 49

File: untitled.png (4KB, 451x312px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
4KB, 451x312px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
This girl and I have liked each other since we were young (like 11 years old). We've never lived near each other and I only see her because our parents are friends and meet once or twice a year. I recently confessed how I feel to her and she said she's felt from a young age that we'd get married one day and she still feels that way. I view her as the only girl that's right for me, and it's led me to reject many other girls that most of my friends would've said yes to. She views me of more of a guy she thinks about sometimes and has a cute crush on when we see each other but hopes to one day marry me. We decided that since we've both always liked each other despite being sometimes thousands of miles apart, we should get married when we're finished with college. Her college will be 8 hours away from mine. She's had multiple boyfriends already throughout all of high school. Should i really invest myself into her for the sake of a future which may not happen? Even though we both have liked each other for a long time, i feel like I love her way more than she loves me. Will she break her promise to me? I sure won't, because I find it hard to like anyone else

Sorry for the long question
>>
>>18637810
Talk to her about it. You do not mention how much more time will pass before you can be together. I would think very carefully about putting your life on hold for her. Not just because it might not be worth it but because it might actively endanger what you are trying to start, as there will be a lot of pressure on the relationship to "make up" for all of your sacrifices. Similarly, it could very easily create resentment that she's dated and you haven't.

I would either look into being together more quickly or talk to her about it and see if she understands the idea of finding each other after college without other promises for the time being.
>>
Last time I wore latex gloves, parts of the skin on my hands became inflamed. Does that mean latex will do the same thing to my dick?
>>
>>18637840
Possibly yes, but there's non-latex condoms as well (like Skyns). You can get it tested if you want to be sure, of course.
>>
File: 862474_logo.jpg (15KB, 400x281px) Image search: [Google]
862474_logo.jpg
15KB, 400x281px
I think I'm done with girls. They seem so insistent on having their say and making their points in relationships, but my problem is that they're usually do stupid shit. I honestly think the average girl is significantly smarter than the average guy, but anytime I've been in a relationship it's ended up being the case that the girl was dumber than me but better at getting her way. I really fucked up my life over the past two years by spending time with someone who was basically like this.

Whenever I'm a douchebag asshole workaholic fuckboy, my life is more or less awesome beyond feeling lonely. Anytime I'm in a relationship, it seems like my life goes down the fucking drain. Health deteriorates, mental health suffers, job performance gets fucked up, money gets worse, I have to cut back on my ambitions, my relationships with my friends suffer, etc. I have a really fucked up background (bad health, high school dropout, extreme mental illness) and any unnecessary bullshit can really fuck up my life really quickly. People don't see this because I usually am functioning at such a high level nowadays and have many successes/accomplishments, but it feels like my life is hanging on by a thread. Any time I'm in a shitty relationship, that shit explodes and goes to garbage in the blink of an eye.

I don't know if these girls are used to having to play breakup chicken with the average dudes out there to get their needs met, but I just do not tolerate this well at all. If a girl would actually trust that I know what I'm doing, trust in the relationship, and be nice, I would honestly move fucking mountains to make things work for all of us. I just don't think there are chicks capable of this out there, or at least in my age bracket. I feel like I should just be single until my 40s-50s.

Any ideas?
>>
>>18637840
yes
>>
>>18637862
Sorry for the phrasing, I don't mean that girls are dumb, I just mean that from my perspective they often do things I would consider dumb, like spending hours eating lunchables (wtf) and watching Netflix or eating 18 cookies from Insomnia instead of doing things I'd be more interested in like seriously talking and getting to know each other, working on our health, spending time with our friends/family, improving ourselves morally, etc. And I usually date girls who are wayyyy above median success for their age group.
>>
>>18637862
I don't get the black and white thinking that these kind of posts show. Okay, so you had a couple of really disappointing experiences and it wasn't worthwhile to you to date someone. You don't feel ready to jump in with someone else and might not for some time, you want to prioritize other things.

Why can't you just embrace that without attaching a conclusion about how you're giving up or swearing women off for decades? Just see where life takes you and who you meet. If all goes well you won't feel like your life is hanging by a thread forever. And relationships are not one universal experience, dating different people gives you different dynamics. Hell, you will change in life so that in itself will influence future relationships (like being able to argue your own interests better or whatever else). If you do attract women who give you the exact same kind of experience over and over again, reflect on why these are the women you end up with and whether you missed vital signs early on.

Either way you have good reasons to want to abstain so just go do it. Just try to live your life a few steps at a time and not instantly reach for dramatic conclusions. Before you know it you might start lamenting the lonely years ahead for no reason at all.
>>
>>18637873
I guess I feel like my life is quite fragile, but that I also have the opportunity for absolutely massive upside in front of me (from my intelligence, work ethic, drive, education, and the fact that anything I do now will compound for the rest of my career). That combination makes me feel like any time I spend with a girl who isn't 100% committed to being the best we can for each other has such a massive price that thinking about these relationships afterward just makes me want to eat a gun.
>>
>>18637890
That's fine, then act accordingly. But just because you feel this way now doesn't mean those will be your exact priorities in five years' time. Maybe they will, but you cannot be sure and you will have to evaluate what you want to focus on throughout life anyway.
>>
File: www-brocode-org_1478626490.jpg (33KB, 750x559px) Image search: [Google]
www-brocode-org_1478626490.jpg
33KB, 750x559px
Do you keep contact with your ex?
>>
>>18637900
I have a short email conversation with mine once to thrice a year. Just to hear what's happening on both sides. We don't meet up and don't remain in contact outside of these moments of reaching out.
>>
What's your sexual fantasies, girls?
>>
>>18637922
If you're talking about what I most often fantasize about, that's pretty straightforward stuff. Catching my lover masturbating (finishing him off myself, teasing him or encouraging him all work as responses), getting enthusiastically fucked by a man who doesn't hold back with noise and talks dirty to me, putting on a confident strip tease/lap dance.

As for fantasies I have not experienced and would like to - pregnancy (primarily getting fucked when I'm quite big and he needs to move me around to adjust to my size and all), I don't care much for threesomes but always thought the idea of having sex with another couple having sex in the room was hot, I have a thing with food so watching someone get quite full then having sex with him as dessert (same, to a lesser extent, with getting pleasantly but seriously drunk), I like the idea of grooming a man (shaving his face for him, washing him, picking out his clothes). I would love to try chastity play, not with real measures but just being bratty about ordering my man to not touch himself and save all of his dick for me, making him hold out for more intense sex afterwards. Preferably with someone who takes an amused attitude but also pushes back and basically warns me to not get cocky. I wouldn't mind it the other way around, either, as long as I get to play an unruly sub and not the tired old "anything you want, master", fuck that. I'm also interested in hypnoplay and probably forgetting stuff still.
>>
>>18637938
Right, I forgot snowballing. Would like to try that but I don't think it's popular among men. Also going to a strip club together and paying someone to give him a lapdance while I watch him trying to keep his cool. And I'd also like to experience being with a woman myself at some point.
>>
>>18637900
We message a lot, mostly about news in our common interest.
We meet up once a month and I think it's helped me move on to see how their life is changing with out me.
>>
>>18637922
I'd assume mine is pretty normal. I like being cutesy seductive and in control when pleasuring my boyfriend, especially with things like blow jobs. No baby voices or anything like that though. However, during sex, I prefer being dominated and hard fucked. I like dressing up. I like tights and stockings and cute panties. Especially when he rips open my tights to fuck me. Not in a rapey way, but just consensual and dominant

I do have fantasies of dominating sexually inexperienced men or virgins. Never actually done it though. I guess looks of genuine excitement and amazement while I pleasure a man gets me going really bad. Anything kinda worshipy.

While I do like being semi-dominating and in control, I'd go crazy if I were tied up and pleasured.

I don't think I could get into BDSM, I like much more casually sub/dom stuff. Where it is more of a feeling, less to do with props and talking and "master/slave" I am not sure if that exists in BDSM and I am making a false assumption, but yea, I don't feel like I fit into either a masochist or a sadist profile.
>>
Femanons, would you ever consider dating or being in a relationship with someone if you knew they had anxiety or depression, or merely symptoms? I've struggled with symptoms matching both for most of my 28 years of existence, though never been officially diagnosed with either, and fuel my fear that being rejected means I'll never be good enough for anyone.

On that point, what increases a man's chances of getting a "yes" from you when asking for a date?
>>
>Do this FwB thing becuase why not?
>I'm an open guy, she's a closed off girl
>there's now this weird tension between us a few months in due to us feelings
I've received advice to just distance myself now, and after making my intensions clear, i'm going to agree

Thoughts anons?
>>
idk what am i doing wrong? My hygiene is good, my clothings are fine, not really FA ,but fine n clean. I dont go out often. Why I cant get a girl to look at me?
Or I think I know the answer

but how do i eliminate this fear from people, esp at night at the street, i feel like im boutta be knifed any second

And I have a great problem with maintaining eye contact , where should i begin wth solving all these problems i have?...

and what do you girls like in a guy?
what do you hate in a guy?
>>
>>18638048
I wouldn't mind since I have a history of mental issues myself. In a way, I prefer to date people with this kind of baggage because I can only really be open with those who have experienced something similar to my own problems.

And I'll only say yes if I deem you attractive enough, which is a combination of physical features and how you act. There's no way to increase the chances.
>>
>>18638068
> I dont go out often
that's it sport.

As for your extreme social anxiety, the only answer is to just do it. Any therapist (which I might also suggest you look into if applicable) will tell you that they only way to get around your fears and anxieties is to put yourself in those situations. You aren't going to get over them sheltering yourself from them.
Just gotta do it, one way or another. Ease into it, baby steps. Start by making eye contact with people when you're talking with them. If you feel uncomfortable, then it's working. Eventually you'll get used to it.
>>
>>18638048
It's tough, depends how severe. It's definitely not a positive to date someone you have to worry is gonna off himself at any time.
We all got shit, depression and anxiety these days is a blanked diagnosis that literally everyone has. Some have it worse though, and sometimes it's enough to just deal with our own bullshit let alone someone else's. I wouldn't say never, but I will say it would be difficult if he did have it pretty sever and especially so if he was not seeing a therapist or treating it in any way.
>>
>>18637900
One of them, kinda. He and my friend have been dating for years and years. He was just a high school bf anyway. It's not like we hang out one on one or anything, but I do see him rather often just because if I have a party that I'm inviting her to, he's usually invited too.
And it's not like I hate the guy. We had a pretty mutual break up anyway. Both just kinda realized our personalities didn't fit up too well, such is high school dating lol.
>>
>>18638118
Thank you based stranger
>>
>>18637938
You give me hope femanon. Keep good work!
>>
>>18637938
>>18637976

Why you women like to have power so bad? Butthurt much?
>>
>>18638181
Those are just two women
>>
>>18638186
are you sure that isnt a tendency?
>>
>>18638189
I think the tendency for women is to give up power.
>>
As I was browsing through I always wanted to ask this question to females. When wearing a skirt with no shorts or what have you, when sitting in the iconic pose of knees to you chest exposing you undies and what not to your lover or whatever, do you actually have your bare ass on whatever you are sitting on? Or do you put the skirt underneath ur bottom?

I'm just curious as to what most females do in this situation.

I'm on phone so I don't really have a picture for this
>>
>>18638162
I'll keep it up as much as my future partner is up for, thank you!

>>18638181
It's not about "having power". I want an equal relationship where we both try to fulfil each other's needs, not a power struggle.

In the bedroom though being bossy and active just gets me off more. It's still not about having power because I do like to occasionally be put in my place and I'm not interested in a male partner who worships me or anything. But challenging someone, teasing and taunting, to me is a lot of fun. I also prefer sexual stuff more when I'm actively doing something and making it happen/creating the vibe. I love the feeling of being turned on and instantly letting that sensation fuel your actions. It makes me get more into the moment.

As I said I'll do a bratty sub as well but the more traditionally feminine submissiveness doesn't get me wet in the same way. There's no political or intellectual argument for that, it just doesn't.

Also this is just for the sake of fantasies, I am definitely not hung up on any given power dynamic to enjoy sex.
>>
>>18638189
It absolutely isn't. Submissiveness is more common.
>>
>>18638199
I know what you mean. I'd say most of the time probably her ass, given that most skirts are too short to comfortable form a "seat". And some fabrics scrunch up pretty fast when you sit on them.
>>
>>18638204
fair enough

its not like i get sex or anything, so idk really what turns on western women (im an europoor)
>>
>>18638082
>>18638127

I understand that my problems aren't anything unique and that "anxiety" and "depression" get tossed around as liberally as "nazi" and "communist", but thanks for responding anyway. I do plan to see a psychiatrist in the near future to get my symptoms checked out and hopefully learn how to overcome them.
>>
>>18638199
I typically do not sit like that in a skirt because my life isn't an anime, but I'd think most would put the back of the skirt down so their ass isn't touching the dirty ground. Actually I think most girls would be squatting in this position rather than sitting.
>>
What the fuck is it about rape that turns women on? I can't wrap my head around it. It just sounds ridiculous.
>>
>>18638224
Nah I feel ya, I do think the majority of people actually do suffer from some degree of legitimate anxiety/depression these days. But since it is a much more common thing anymore as you said, it's not that special.

Again though, if you're not ready to off yourself every time you have a bad day, that can be pretty manageable. If it's more that you just have bad days slightly more than the average person, but aren't otherwise suicidal or dangerous to others, that's not a big deal.
>>
>>18638222
European here as well. It's not really universal, just like for men. If anything it is most common for women to get off on a dominant male being rough (but not incredibly so) with a submissive woman. Like rough sex with some hair pulling, name calling, spanking. I guess in part because men are typically bigger, there's few women who are not in any way, shape or form into (at least sometimes) being held down, feeling that weight on them and so on.

But real full on dominatrix women exist as well and everything in between. Or women who dislike anything related to power but do have other fetishes/fantasies. A friend of mine loves hentai. Although I'll readily admit that from what I have seen, women generally tend to have fetishes less often than men. Or at the very least they make and seek out material less, and have less of an online presence about it...
>>
>>18638229
Dominance is the most common answer.
As an actual rape victim I'll say for me I think it's mainly a coping mechanism. I normalized it in my head and turned it into a kink to take the shame off of what happened to me. That being said, I only get off to very cheesy obviously fake fantasies.

Like in the hentai where she's like "Ooooohhh nooooo plllzzz staawwpp d-don't look thereeee" while cumming. The fantasy rape is usually very VERY different from an actual rape.
>>
How do I stop hating women after a bad breakup? The breakup was actually fine and didn't bother me, but my ex seemed to imply that she might be interested in getting back together with me. Whenever I ignored her and just spent my time partying and socializing, she seemed really into me. Eventually I got to the point where I legitimately wanted to talk to her about it, because we'd talked about our relationship moving in a serious direction, and when she had left me my life had been in serious disarray and it was hard for both of us to deal with it. Anyway, the second I stopped acting like an asshole douchebag she just shut me out and stopped talking to me.

I basically am convinced that women like you or not based entirely on how well you're doing and that there's no point in relationships. You should just enjoy the sex and companionship when you're riding the peak, but don't sacrifice your own interest to even a tiny degree because girls will just leave if/when you stumble.

Thoughts?
>>
>>18638233
honestly only asked because of political reasons, wondered if feminism really made women powerhungry ill in the head bunch
>>
>>18638229
Different reasons. For some women it's just the natural terminal of rough fucking with the male being aggressive and dominating. They would not like the experience but the idea that the man takes full control at her expense is hot. Remembering that degradation and objectification are also kinks (like wanting to be used as a seat or spat in the face), that isn't really that surprising.

Another factor is that it essentially hyperboles the stereotype that women are dainty, passive and modest, while men are animalistic sex driven testosterone bombs. Imagining the woman yelping "please, no" and crying softly etc while he ravages her is like the ultimate clash between male and female energy.
For many women it also has to do with loss of control, that sex is done to you by a dangerous stranger. Many submissive women are into the feeling of surrendering and entrusting your body to someone else.

Last but not least it's taboo, every woman gets warnings about rapists at some point in life, and often many times at many different points. Fantasizing about what's always been upheld to you as a worst case scenario can feel deranged, slutty, shameful etc in all the best ways.
>>
>>18638243
Hahaha, don't worry. If you google a bit you'll find lots of feminists attempting to reconcile their desire to be overthrown and plowed with their feminist beliefs. Sexuality is a part of the human psyche that no one really has that much control over.
>>
>>18638251
Well I think it comes down to bedroom fantasies and everyday life are 2 different scenarios for most people.
While I fantasize my guy degrading me, telling me what a filthy whore I am, while screwing my little slut brain out, that's just for sex. I would never tolerate a guy telling me I'm a slut or treating me like garbage outside of a strictly sexual sense.
>>
>>18638248
damn i want to roughly fuck a cutey now
>>
>>18638257
I agree completely, but there's still many people who have difficulty accepting that their bedroom desires and their real world desires are not just different but downright opposites. Of course not most of them, but enough to come across alarmed blog posts.

You find the opposite as well, claiming love of degradation or submissiveness despite negative stereotypes about women as empowering etc.
>>
How do i stop over analyzing everything dating related.

Especially with texting/chatting

obviously the answer is stop doing it but is there any truth in analyzing certain behaviors.
>>
>>18638241
Not really sure how constructive the advice I can give will be because you realize it's not really a rational thing but you still can't shake it. All I can tell you is that if you allow this experience with this one woman to poison your ideas of half of mankind, that's going to be baggage that will take you a long time to fully get over and there might come a day when you meet that girl who does makes you want to get over it and trust her.

But all you can personally do to help the process is catching yourself at times - eg if you come across a story with a man displaying negative behavior you associate with women, consciously reminding yourself that now you see proof of a man doing it, and similarly with positive things that women do. Of course not to the point of being blind to an actually bad character, I'm talking about introspection to nip perception bias in the bud as well as you can.
>>
>>18638265
if girls dont like to be socially treated like crap

then how do i find a girl for myself,
because if im being kind and nice
then ill finish last

but if im being a turbochad
then ill be declined again because of my agressivity?

wat do i do?
>>
How come feminists say that men and women are equal despite the fact that we're very different? Just read these fantasies. I'm obviously missing something here.
>>
>>18638276
I'm fine hating men and women equally, since I've had equal amounts of stupid bullshit with men in other contexts. I guess the point is that I care specifically about getting rid of the resentment I have towards women so that I can have healthy romantic relationships in the future.
>>
>>18638285
feminist women cling on the idea of being in a position of power ,cuz they obsessed over the history of women how bad they were treated, then that creates a kind of dissociation and they will look at men as a completely different species or entity, and start to vehemently hate them .Even though their fantasies are still a sign of the evolutional primal instincts they have , they still cling to the idea of being great finally and having power over men who did them wrong.
>>
>>18638279
There's a happy in between where you don't treat her like a princess who can do no wrong and also not like a piece of dirt.

People want to work for the approval of people who don't give it away for free. Just like a man doesn't take a woman seriously who spreads her legs at the sight of someone who will fuck her, women don't take a man seriously who is so taken with the fact that she's a girl that they don't care anymore how she behaves.

If you laugh at every joke she makes (regardless of whether or not it's funny), if you agree with everything she says (even though some is bullcrap), if you fall over your feet to do outlandish favors for her (that you'd never do for a guy) then that isn't being nice but being a doormat and that is a bad look. What's more, girls can sniff this attitude out and the actually pleasant girls want to be acknowledged for being cool people and not worshipped for having a vagina.

So be polite, be respectful, but make them work for you. Don't give insincere responses, don't jump to fill every silence, don't censor yourself to make absolutely sure nothing you say weirds her out. Don't be afraid to fuck with her and tease her. Don't be afraid to hold her to standards (not just of being friendly but also of being interesting, smart, you name it). And learn how to make the most out of the company you provide.
>>
>>18638285
The very meaning of equal is that one is no less than the other DESPITE being different.
>>
File: oof.png (250KB, 2406x486px) Image search: [Google]
oof.png
250KB, 2406x486px
Posted this in the last thread, but that one's pretty much dead now so here it is again.
>>
File: 1503176105722.jpg (14KB, 168x210px) Image search: [Google]
1503176105722.jpg
14KB, 168x210px
>>18638305
thats some real shit, thanks
>>
>>18638312
Said it before and will say it again, her eagerness to rationalize away your confession makes it very unlikely that she harbors feelings for you. It is awkward to shoot someone down, especially a beloved friend, so I doubt she has secret feelings that she doesn't even hint at.

Expect that she's going to ask you stuff like why do you think you like her, how serious it is, do you continue wanting to be friends or do you need space. Perhaps you are right and she will bring up having considered the idea of having felt a spark sometimes. It's just not the most likely to me.
>>
File: 1501707505127.png (70KB, 645x729px) Image search: [Google]
1501707505127.png
70KB, 645x729px
would you gals ever date a guy long term if he had ed? is there any hope for companionship ?
>>
>>18638305
This.
I don't get why people think this is so black and white, you either are the definition of a white knight neckbeard, or you're a complete asshole. Just be a normal human being, that's who wins the most.
>>
>>18638306
How does that objectively make sense? We're different but also equal? How is that possible?
>>
>>18638329
For most people, the love for their father is different than the love for their mother. That doesn't mean that one trumps the other.

There's no conflict at all.
>>
>>18638329
For the record, being able to hold and reconcile conflicting ideas is a part of emotional / intellectual maturity.
>>
>>18638334
>That doesn't mean that one trumps the other.
But in reality, if we're honest, it does.
>>
would you date a guy that cant/wont have sex with you?

i walked out on this girl ive been seeing for a while last night, i drove her back to her appartment, she was drunk and got handsy , i panicked, ive told her i didnt mean to ditch her like that but now she is throwing a fit that she doesnt want to see me anymore and i just dont know what to say to her ;_;

i really felt like it was something more than just a friendship :/
>>
>>18638324
I'm not really an expert on the topic, I'd guess it depends on the prospects and what possibilities are left. I'd happily deal with a guy needing more effort/time or anything to achieve an erection, or not always being able to get one, for someone I was crazy for. Barely having a sex drive and never getting hard would make me go insane.
>>
>>18638340
Nope. Not having sex on the first date is fair enough, but I don't want to deal with your sexual hangups.
>>
>>18638339
Perhaps for you it does, but for many people it doesn't. I tried to compare it just now and it's not possible. Any time I feel myself leaning towards one, the other starts to look more appealing.

You can fill in whatever you wish. Would you rather never see a body of water again or never see the night sky again? Whatever fits. There are things that are so valuable that they transcend simple categories and their "benefits" cannot be simply put down in words.
>>
>>18638348
True. So different but equal?
>>
>>18638340
In general, no, but I'm not sure if that's what you meant or that you were just thinking of this particular date.

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure that her response has more to do with feeling rejected and humiliated than with you not having sex with her that exact night. Fair or not, we live in a society that propagates the idea that all men are dying to fuck anyone 24/7.
>>
>>18638352
For me, yes, absolutely.

I should probably add that in the context of feminism, when this is used they also typically mean that a woman's potential is not necessarily less or more than a man's potential and vice versa. Not that if you add up all men and all women and put them in a giant race for which one is the best gender, it would necessarily be 50/50, just that the biological differences pale next to the shared experience of being human.
>>
I went on a date but girl I went with was feeling ill, she had a headache and a sick stomach, she could not eat much.
She said she had a good time but due to her illness I suggested ending the date early twice and trying again another week but she refused.

I hope I did not offend or fuck it up by suggesting leaving early.
>>
>>18638306
That is such bullshit. Elon Musk is equal to Sheryl Sandberg, Kendal Jenner & Taylor Swift? smdh

It's obvious who would have to go if we could only keep one of them.
>>
>>18638366
You are being deliberately obtuse by picking starlets and some social media as examples when the single most powerful politician in Europe is a woman.

Also as I mentioned in >>18638353 picking the best or worst examples in itself doesn't mean much for equality. If you pick a given boy and a given girl worldwide there's absolutely no saying which one of the two will be the smartest and the most capable.
>>
>>18638365
I doubt it, but if you want to be sure send her a text saying you really enjoyed it and that you hope it didn't worsen her complaints. If you already addressed it during the date (eg making it very clear that you only suggested breakint it off because of how she was feeling) only say you enjoyed it and stop worrying, it's fine.
>>
>>18638324
Kegel excercises
Stop taking ssri and happy pills
Get >>>/fit/
Stop drinking alcohol
Stop being depressed
Do to see doctor

>>18638340
What is the reason for avoiding sex? What gentelman would refuse to give his D to lady in her highest hour of need?

>>18638365
>she refused
Girls dont refuse dates with boys they like. If you feel like it, wait 4 days and try asking her out on new date, but expect ghosting or rejection.
>>
File: YSL-1.jpg (63KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
YSL-1.jpg
63KB, 473x500px
>>18638346
>>18638353
say its like not for a while?
i know its just a stupid phobia that i can overcome, just not quickly

ive tried to tell her that its me thats the problem not her
>>
>>18638388
What phobia? Germs? Are you actually getting treatment?
>>
>>18638385
see >>18638388, phobia for icky stuff basically
>>
>>18638371
No I'm not. You could put 5 Merkels on top of each other and she would still not be able to compete with Musk. Musk is the 21th most powerful person in the world and he isn't holding public office like Merkel (nr.3), who is the head of state of a country (fucking Germany), which means that her power is time limited and much much more volatile than Musk's.

Besides, the point wasn't men vs women, but that the premier of different but equal being flalse. It is not correct. Their lives are (((equal))) to the constitution, but the constitution is a social construction with arguably very little objectivity.
>>
>>18638391
i have gotten treatment, for the germs part. what remains is bodily fluids basically. also the crushing anxiety my broken libido gives me
>>
>>18638394
Okay, so what's your argument for picking Kendall Jenner as a representation of a woman who achieved shit in her life...?

If you want to fight that men are superior to women than it IS men vs women. And what does objectivity even mean here? There's the biological reality which is that a womb is more precious than sperm (to potentially save the human race). As soon as you stray from the biological outlook you are talking about man-made concepts, cultural definitions and so on.
>>
My equals, let's not get unfriendly because of self-evident matters and let's rather focus on how I can find something like pic related.
>>
>>18638399
It's a tough situation, usually I'd say be honest about it but I think you should at least accept that this girl is likely not going to change her mind. Telling her that it's not personal but the idea of intimacy with her grosses you out is not likely to do much good. In the future try to bring it up before any moves happen, though I fully understand that you did not see it coming.

Having said this I think you might as well come clean at this point (no pun intended), what's there to lose?
>>
>>18638406
look at how nasty that floor is
>>
>>18638406
tinder or friend of friend
if you don't have any hot female friends start making them
next question
>>
>>18638405
Again, the point wasn't men being better than women, but rather that your whole idea of "different but equal" being absolute garbage. How did you even conclude with that?

I picked Kendall & Co because she is way more popular than Elon. I also picked Sandberg, which is arguably the most talented woman in corporate America, if not the world.

Society is "convinced" that we're equal, but you know that we're not. You know.
>>
File: 1499711979853.jpg (304KB, 1442x596px) Image search: [Google]
1499711979853.jpg
304KB, 1442x596px
I think I finally ascended into female wizardhood. Past experiences poisoned me. Flashbacks, distress, nightmares. Stupid shit like that.

Didn't used to think so when I was in grade school. But, nowadays it's like 90% of what matters is being a qt. And because of my past I genuinely can't stop thinking of myself as an abomination. It doesn't matter if I lost weight. It doesn't matter what people say (fuck off if you're going to ask me for a pic), or what attention I get. I just feel...bad and assume it's all negative--including the compliments. I rationalize them all as some sort of joke or lie. And I feel like the world fuckin hates me the moment they see me. I feel like the black spot on the linen of society.

I'm sick of being this way. How the fuck do I get over it and just be a happy wizard gril? I'm in college. I have a dream. I shouldn't be so depressed and fucked up over the past and what I perceive to be my looks, of all things.
>>
>>18638407
>whats there to lose
basically nothing, i guess i will, its a suicide-tier akward conversation to have tho
>>
File: suicide booths.png (76KB, 200x251px) Image search: [Google]
suicide booths.png
76KB, 200x251px
>>18638406
I am not gonna lie, i would ask her on date.
>and hope she isnt as dumb slut and attention whore as the pic suggests.

>>18638424
Four options:
1. Psycholog and CBT.
2. Realize hetero girls cant rate female bodies attractivity and ignore everything your brain tells you about your own body.
3. Let some boy to ask you out and learn how to trust him. With a bit of luck he will be nice to you.
4. Pic related.

And now to the serious question femanon: can you cook?
>>
>>18638424
It's a hangup in your head. You need to work out why you think you're an abomination and work to correct it. It probably will include going to the gym and losing weight in some part. Don't worry about how your face/boobs/whatever look, focus more on your health and fitness for the physical aspect. If there are imperfections that you can afford to remove, feel free to remove them, or not. It really is the same advice that is given to the guys: go to the gym, figure out your issues (probably shouldn't do this at the gym, though), eat better, think and rethink your life, and have more confidence. EVEN IF you are merely average in appearance, don't worry: most, most, most guys won't care. And if you really want to do the wizard thing, you still need to do most of these things because you still have to live with yourself.

TL;DR: do your homework; go to the gym; analyze, psychoanalyze, evaluate, and refine what is in your life, such as your thoughts and where/why they come and from where; stop worrying so fucking much. Seriously, why fucking worry so much?
>>
>>18638424
Your college has free counseling, right? Go see one. They will be able to help you far more than anyone here.
>>
>>18638406
Be rich
>>
File: couple-making-love.jpg (92KB, 1000x636px) Image search: [Google]
couple-making-love.jpg
92KB, 1000x636px
>>18638420
It kinda baffles me that people don't realise this. At least grown up adults. Is it some form of coping mechanism?

It's a law of nature that we can't be equal. It can't progress if we're equal. The whole society being equal equation doesn't even add up. Someone has to be on top. It's just the way it is. Life isn't fair. Get on top if you think otherwise.
>>
File: attention-307030_960_720.png (62KB, 799x720px) Image search: [Google]
attention-307030_960_720.png
62KB, 799x720px
>>18637731
>meet girl at school
>Get to talking
>I call her cute
>"Thanks but my bf might not take to kindly to that."
>k
>Keep talking because why not
>Get girlfriend
>Girl messages me
>"Hey idk why but I got hella jealous seeing you with her.."
"Lol why?"
>"Probably because I low key like you. You're really funny and stuff"
"What about your BF?"
>"Im not going to break up with him tho"
>Fast foward to today
>She messages me this morning
>We talk until 12
>"Im sooo bored"
"Same"
"Wanna hangout?"
>"Nah I dont want to start any drama."

What should I do about her? She sending hell of mixed signals.
>>
>>18638498
She is literally going Blair Waldorf-mode on you. She wants to fuck but she wants you to take the first step.

Either that or some classic thot.
>>
>>18638498
Nothing leave this kid alone.
>>
>>18638317
Well, she's hinted at it before. She's gotten jealous because I've acted too friendly with other girls, she's always telling me how I'm the most amazing person she's ever known, she's said that she really wishes she weren't single and that she and I are both "single and sad :("
>>
>>18638048
I would. I have some anxiety and I am pretty sure I have borderline ADHD. I dont like to be touched most times and get really nervous when I get to close to people. My anxiety is managable. I could date someone who had somewhat of the same level of anxiety I have.

If you are unable to leave youe house or something...then thats tough!
>>
>>18638498
literally nothing
if she wants to do something she'll do it
>>
File: 1500942536057.gif (2MB, 347x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500942536057.gif
2MB, 347x200px
>I broke up with gf that had breasts like in pic
>>
>>18638503
Should I just freeze out?
>>
>>18638551
What pic?
>>
>>18638554
Do you want to fuck her? Do you want to be in a relationship with her.

We both know you want to fuck her.
>>
>>18638382
She sent me one five minutes after the date ended saying she had a good time and apologised for being sick.

>>18638385
>Girls dont refuse dates with boys they like. If you feel like it, wait 4 days and try asking her out on new date, but expect ghosting or rejection.
She refused to end the date early not the second date.
>>
>>18638424
Therapy? You're a girl it is easy to get laid if you fiddle with your standards.

I know two bearded fat ladies who both have babies.
>>
Does it look weird if a 5'5" guy that weighs 110 lbs is with a 130 ish 5'6" ish girl? Just guessing her stats here but she's taller and has a little more meat on her.
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18638498
Preselection in reality. She wants your D. Badly. Decide for yourself if it is worth it.

Also you are probably her backup bf and for that to work, you need to remain single and friendzoned which you obviously arent. Ask her to help you "study" or classic netflix and chill. The moment you will start the cuddling process you will win.

>>18638586
Then ask her on next date dummy. What is there to ask oroverthink about?

>>18638608
Pic related. Are you a bitch?
>>
>>18638623
>What is there to ask or over think about?
I am an autistic 23 year old virgin who has felt a chance that has not come up in over five years and I do not want to fuck it up.
>>
>>18638628
Apply this >>18638560 post to your autism, ask her on next date and hope for best. I bet you arent even officialy diagnosed, just insecure.
>>
File: eddy.jpg (83KB, 645x666px) Image search: [Google]
eddy.jpg
83KB, 645x666px
>>18638608
>guy that weighs 110 lbs
>>
what's more important for a girl a personality or taking a huge dick?
>>
File: lower standards.jpg (150KB, 777x767px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards.jpg
150KB, 777x767px
>>18638643
Since i have below average dick (which is like 50% male population?), i will pick the girl who can cook, cuddle and smile any time over the one with endless vagina/mouth.
>>
>>18638517
And also I'm pretty sure she wanted to date me when we first became friends, but I didn't think of her like that back then. I'm fairly certain that she asked me out, but my dumbass self back then just thought of it as a friend thing.

Also, people have always thought that she and I are a couple, just because of how we're almost always together.

I guess what I'm saying is that there's been that kind of romantic tension since the very beginning.
>>
>>18638641
I am aware im very underweight
>>
What do girls think about guys with long-ish hair?

Not metalhead long, shoulder length long.
>>
>>18638693
I liked it when I was 16. In my 20s, not so much.
>>
>>18638693
don't like it
>>
With my platonic friend (male / female), how often is too much when asking "how was your day" via text?
Last time I did it was Tuesday.
>>
File: IMG_3361.jpg (165KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3361.jpg
165KB, 719x1280px
I recently shaved my head. I have a pretty gross hairline, but when my hair is longer it's not noticeable. I have pretty blonde hair.

My question is; does the shaved look work for me? I've been having some second thoughts.
>>
>>18638791
You have to take it all, mate. I'm so sorry, genetics is a bitch some times.
>>
I just spent 4 hours talking with an amazing girl. She is pretty, great ass, she studies, she works, she has hobbies. We agreed to go out again, and somehow she said that she isn't searching for a LTR but it would be great to hang out with me and still be friends. Long story short: fwb. I freaked out because she is amazing and I'm a dumbfuck. So I warned her telling that I'm an heavy minded, sad, autist, shy guy. That I'm negative, that she should hang out with someone else. She started to cry and said that it wasn't the case to say so, because she felt so good like she didn't felt in months, talking with me. But I assured that I won't change, because this is my personality, and I won't be much funnier or shallow than this. I'm 29 and she's 26, thing is that she's more mature than me, and I know that somehow I am going to fuck up everything. So I did it now before developing feelings for her.I'm a dumbfuck, probably, but I also wanted to be honest. I really think that I'm a failure in life, and her life is hugely more fullfilling than mine. I felt like a fraud.

Moreover, suspect that somehow I fell for some mental game of her, taking me to confess all this shit. Fucking females I'm confused as fuck.

Please femanon help me, I'm desperate.
>>
How do I become a godly man to women? Female gimme tips on how I become a very attractive man.
>>
>>18638791
Buzz doesn't work on anyone desu, a good style will make 99% of people look better. Once it's grown back go to a good barber and ask for their suggestion on a style cut.

>>18638796
None of that was her fault, you're just a fucking autist.
>>
>>18638828

I agree with you.

She now sent me a text, telling me that I wouldn't had to point out all these limits. That we won't get married. And she told me all her flaws, and that she likes me for who I am.

She fail to see the point, I'm not mature enough.

She ended the text saying "Don't forget to write to me, tomorrow, when you want, you dumbfuck <3".
>>
>>18638836
Do you think she's giving you mixed signals?
>>
Under what circumstances is it allowed to try to steal a kiss from a girl?
>>
>>18638865

Yes, I do.

At the beginning of the "date", talking about relationships, she said she isn't going to have LTR. She wants to be alone. I asked how she is doing in the sexual aspect of her life, and she said she is only having short fwb hang outs. After 3 hours of talking, that for the both of us were like 10 minutes passed by, I asked if she ever would have a glass of wine with me, like with her elder fwbs, and she agreed easily and happily. Then she made me listen to romantic songs on her phone (she is also from the Balkans so I did not understand a word of these songs), and opened up about other things in her life, like job, studying and so on. I felt overwhelmed and I freaked out. Then the crying. Then the text telling me that she was only deluded about me, the closing lines of the text asking me to write again. Wtf am I supposed to understand?

Also I'm sorry for the shit quality of the post above, but I didn't really relax till now.
>>
Why do girls always say no when I ask them out or laugh at me or say yes then never show up?
Will anyone ever like me?
>No I'm not ugly
Can provide photo if needed
>>
>>18638889
How the fuck was any of that mixed signals?

She was up front about what she's looking for, agreed to go out with you again, continued to talk to you even after you hit previously impossible autism levels, then sent you a text saying she still likes you and still wants to talk to you.

That's all straight forward as far as I can see it. You should probably actually kys.
>>
>>18638663
Damn, wish I was you to an extent. Have a dick obsession with myself and I always wanted to be bigger. Plus, I'm a horny guy. But I need help. I wanna meet a modest girl who wants to fuck a lot. But one I'm still a 22 virgin. Two I don't like myself for wanting to peg every girl I see. I love beauty and I can see it in any girl. I had my first girlfriend but she couldn't handle me asking one blowjob after the other and she was a little freak too. Does anybody know where I can find a romantic girl like me???
>>
>>18638873
When she likes you enough to kiss you.

>>18638921
Post pic. You're probably going about it all wrong. You won't get many positive responses just asking random girls if they will go on a date with you.
>>
>>18638968
Thanks but... is there any special way to know if she does? Before you say ask her on a date I mean within the date in that case. And also if it's socially accepted outside a date (assuming you never kissed before), then when.
>>
File: IMG_20170819_220341.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170819_220341.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>18638968
These aren't random women I ask out, most of them I've known for at least months or years and have shown some sort of interest, and they come from my school or workplace.

For example I've had a crush on this girl and I've been talking with her since 6th grade, she's introverted, amazing artist, and soft spoken. Took her to prom for 3 straight years. I didn't know how to make it any more obvious to her that I liked her, I gave her a hug one prom night and gladly returned it. She even took me out to ice cream one time with her parents for my birthday.
I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said wait.

I waited, and she never responded. She just ignores me now.
The same thing happens to 80% of girls I talk to, I just get ignored. Or laughed at

I can tell you about one experience I had in college too if you want to listen.
>>
>>18638957

I'm not that experienced (even if this is actually basic experience, I know), and I'm not really good in understanding behaviour or words of people because I grew up with a narcissistic patological liar mother. But that's another story.

I am definitely going to take your precious hint and I want to thank you so much for answering and for your time.

Fuck my mother
>>
>>18638986
The usual ways... ? I don't know what you're expecting. Stealing a kiss won't go over well with every girl and it tends to be pretty situational, but the key factor is she has to like you first. If she flirts with you seriously then you're probably fine to give it a go when the situation suits it.

>>18638989
>those eyebrows

Okay but that's only two examples, are you exaggerating when you say that women "always" laugh/say no/don't show up after you ask them out? If it's only a couple of bad experiences I would just call that normal and tell you to keep trying. If it's dozens of bad experiences you may need to reevaluate what you consider to be girls showing interest in you.

>>18638991
No one has any experience until they get some. Don't tell this girl you aren't worth it ever again because she will drop you like a hot rock if you keep it up. Just do what everyone else does and flounder your way through shit for as long as it lasts and then do it better next time.
>>
>>18638989
What race of girls is it that's laughing at/ignoring you? Serious question.
>>
>>18639006
>Wtf do you mean, 'those eyebrows'?
I can give 2 more specific examples about my horrible luck with women, no I'm not exaggerating.

This is actually just a recurring theme I have. Perhaps no girl was ever truly interested in me, but I just feel cursed.
And just to add in, I don't have the best relationship with my mother either.
>She refused to pay my college tution and has told me in person, to my face, that she wants me dead, and she doesn't care if I die
>Not lying
>>
>>18639027
>Wtf do you mean, 'those eyebrows'?

Messy. Nothing wrong with them just smooth the hairs out horizontally.
>>
>>18639020
White
Black
Irish
Asian
Ginger
That girl I mentioned about talking with since 6th grade is related to the weight brothers
Black women don't like me because I'm not as dominant, loud, and sex crazed as the average black dude. (They don't say that outright but I know they're thinking it)
>Female hate for me is indiscriminate. Black women find me just as distasteful as any other race
>>
Girls, I want to know how would you react in this situation.

Let´s assume you meet a guy at work/school/whatever place you frequent, at first you have almost no interaction with him, then you become friends and eventually a couple and have a great relationship loving eachother very much.

How would you react if he confeses to you that he was kinda stalkish before you became a couple? for example,if he tells you he used to check your social media and save pictures of you for "personal use" before you were even friends (or even talk to each other).

I am in a situation like that, don´t know if I should tel my gf about it.
>>
>>18639031
*Wright brothers
>>
>>18638048

Me again.

At what age would you girls consider a virgin man undateable? 20s? 30s? Or, god forbid, 40s? This ties back into my anxiety, constantly worrying that if I don't have date, have sex, get a girlfriend, married, etc. by a certain age then no girl will ever want me due to my lack of experience relative to my age.
>>
>>18638048
It depends on the severity of anxiety and depression, but I'm going to err on the side of caution and say I wouldn't. I have a friend who has depression and he can say some pretty hurtful things when he's having a particularly bad spell. I have a thick skin and I can handle that from a friend, but that's not something I want to deal with in a significant other.

>>18639038
Mid-20s is when it gets weird, late 20s is really pushing it, if I'm being honest. It would never be a dealbreaker in and of itself, but the issues that come along with it probably will.
>>
>be me, a guy
>be at wedding
>meet a couple (of friends)
>she starts getting touchy with me
>she don't want him as her partner, it's an obvious red light for him (she stated it verbally, confirming her body language)
>he wants her
>I want her
>I like him
>he starts competing with me
>starts getting passive aggressive
is there a way for me to get involved with the girl and stay friends with the guy? I really dislike the fact that he tries to cockblock me, while he can't get her
>>
>>18639051
man up and tell him you like this chick and she clearly doesn't like him. If he's a normal human being he'll be pissy about for a bit and then get over it. If he's a bitter autist and holds onto that hate like it's mana from heaven tell him to fuck off and you're better off not associating with him.
>>
>>18639063
well, I guess he understands it by now. He avoided the conversation himself (though I wasn't very insisting about it)
I know him enough to know he's ok. I just want to find a way to make everybody as happy as possible
>>
how do I find a guy that isn't a fucking pussy
>>
>>18639089
by trying him first
>>
>>18639073
>I just want to find a way to make everybody as happy as possible
then rip the bandaid off now so the wound can heal and stop festering
>>
>>18639089

In what exact places are you finding these men?
>>
>>18639089
By giving me your number.
>>
>>18639114
my uni
>>
>>18639089

hang out with him and drop him before he reveals his weaknesses. Because we all have them.
>>
>>18639089
date a Chad, there's a reason those guys fuck all the women you know.
>>
For the ladies (or the gents, who cares?):

A girl that I work with is pretty much throwing herself at me. She's really nice and sweet, but I'm just not sexually attracted to her. She's done pretty much everything but actually ask me out, and that's because she wants me to ask her out, but I have no intention of doing so. I'm not leading this girl (at least, I don't think I am). We have friendly conversations at work but that's really about it. Lately, she's been getting irritated with me over seemingly insignificant things and that leads me to believe she's resenting me. I don't want to hurt this girl's feelings but like I said, I'm not going to ask her out and I never really wanted to broadcast any intention of doing so. I want to let her down easy but another part of me just wants to ignore her and hope she leaves me alone. It's been like nine months, though.

Jesus christ alive, now I know how every single girl that I orbited around between the ages of like 15-24 must've felt. I feel like I should be sending out apology letters.
>>
File: 1486534108025.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486534108025.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>after heavy makeout/foreplay type stuff
>"So, how far are we taking this?"
>I say "idk, I've never done it before and there's still a lot of stuff that makes me anxious"
>"Like what?"
>"Like.... Well, how ambiguous our whole deal is.... Between us...."
>Long silence "Well its ok, it's up to you. Sex is fun, but it's just sex"

Confirm it for me /adv/, I will never be anything more than a handjob machine to this man, that's what that meant right?
>>
>>18639171
It means he's not going to commit to you, at least not in the near future. It's up to you whether you want to continue to see him or not.
>>
girls, can you tell if the guy is totally inexperienced when it comes to dating?
im 23 and ive never actually dated anyone and i want to start trying but im completely lost because i cant figure out how to start a conversation or present myself a sexual being, i cant get out of my comfort zone
>>
>>18639171
Yep. Sorry. Doesn't mean he's a bad person, but probably not looking for the same thing you are. There are plenty of people that want more than that out there though, in all walks of life.
>>
>>18639176
>i cant figure out how to start a conversation or present myself a sexual being, i cant get out of my comfort zone
A girl would have an IQ of 70 to not realise you're inexperienced.
>>
File: CZiq32pUUAA_6pg.jpg (31KB, 600x565px) Image search: [Google]
CZiq32pUUAA_6pg.jpg
31KB, 600x565px
>>18639174
>>18639177
Yeah I don't blame him, I should have never gotten intimate at all with him if I knew I was probably gonna end up liking him seriously. And I should have been more clear that I was seeing him with hopes of progressing into something serious, therefore he could have told me that was never going to be on the table for him in the first place.

I'm tired of this happening literally every single time I like someone. It's been more than 20 guys now over the past 7 years or so. If I'm gonna die alone anyway I guess I shouldn't prolongate it any more than I have to.
>>
>>18639197
Stop getting hot and heavy so soon then. Go on dates and get to know them before you show them your tits.
>>
>>18639176
The difference between someone who has had experience and hasn't had experience is pretty much strictly the confidence you get from having a little experience. That said, you can't just pretend to have acquired this confidence, so they'll notice. The good news: Go on a few dates, and you'll be good/used to the process in no time. This goes for almost anyone, including freaky shut ins like me.

Also, remember to have confidence in the fact that not everyone is compatible. If someone thinks you're weird, they could just be a normie/idiot. Just keep trying and don't resent them or yourself.
>>
Are there any girls who actually prefer dating manlets? Like guys who are around 5'6?
>>
>>18639197
I have this same problem, if much less experience. What I'm gonna do once this current fling breaks my heart is start actually DATING, rather than just going from friends to ?????? to jaded
>>
>>18639200
I tried that too but it didn't work, they get bored or assume I'm disinterested in them.
Not that I'm even going that fast anyway. It's at least the 4th date before I even get to normal kissing.
>>
>>18639210
Then you're not dating guys who have the same intentions as you do in the first place. From what you've said, I can only assume you're meeting them off Tinder, so stop doing that.
>>
>>18639202
No, kys disgusting manlet. I'd rather date a tall guy with aids than a manlet.
>>
>>18639197

Yikes. A similar scenario happened to me over a year ago and it's still got me hella fucked up. Maybe try slowing it down. My scenario taught me that lesson. Love made fast doesn't usually last, or at least that's been my admittedly limited experience.
>>
>>18639214
Thank you.
>>
>>18639202
Yeah. I know some girls do. Hell, I got rejected for one.
>>
>>18639213
Well, admittedly this one was off tinder, but in all honesty the only reason I took him seriously on tinder was because we actually did know each other before, had classes together.
But I've met people plenty of other ways. The one I liked before this one I went on a school trip with. The one before that I met at work. The one before that was a friend of a friend I met at their house party.

>>18639216
What do when going too slow makes them lose interest. I'm already at turtle pace compared to my peers.
>>
>>18639224
>had classes together
So you're pretty young and this behaviour can only be expected from guys your age.
>>
>>18639125
doesn't want to date a pussy, only looking at incredibly emasculated university students that don't have enough energy to be masculine. Try outside of school men these days will pussyfoot around university girls. I work at public safety at a college and trust me men act differently when they meet girls from school and when they meet women outside of school, most guys are paranoid and think that public safety is going to arrest them for even looking at women these days, and in reality we have had about 10 times the harassment claims in the last two years versus the 2 years previous. Most of which has just been garbled nonsense but still it makes men pussys around women.
>>
>>18639233
So I just have to ride it out until I'm an old fart?
>>
>>18639237
Since men can't see your value beyond a wet hole, it looks like it.
>>
>>18639239
I'm beginning to think maybe I just don't have any value outside that.
>>
>>18639249

Go to college, don't get pregnant, learn math and start a career where you'll be making at least $50k/y.

Boom. You've instantly climbed several leagues and can stop getting played by guys on Tinder. Hell, you could put that shoe on the other foot if you wanted to.
>>
>>18639201
the problem is i do resent myself, i had some chances to start dating but my self hatred got the better of me and when i do meet people i always make self deprecating jokes.

yesterday i was in a concert and i saw a friend who had more friends and i was just with them not saying anything and i wanted to talk but i could just sit there drinking my beer and smoking my cigarrettes. what i mean is i want to try but when the times comes i cant actually do anything
>>
>>18639249
no one has inherit value outside their body and ability to produce, and even those are worked for. Try becoming interesting its not hard, are you educated if so in what? Do what interests you, develop hobbies become good at something. Look im not saying its not easier to be a good for nothing vagina, but there is only soo long you can ride that train especially with sex robots 5 years away at best.
>>
>>18639258
None of that would really make me happy though. I could give a rats ass about money or career success, all I want is to be someones wife someday.
>>18639261
I'm majoring in education actually. My largest interest is probably in Japanese culture. I like art, I like video games, I like history, I like forensics/crime solving, I like spooky stuff.
I guess I'm just moping. I really feel like this was the straw to break my back though, I've been doing this for so long and I just do not think I can go one more month single. I'm losing my mind with loneliness that friends and family just cannot satisfy. Meanwhile all the fucking wedding invites I'm being sent is just salt in my wounds.
>>
>>18639170
Complain to her that you can't find your dream girl, and then list the qualities of said dream girl using only qualities that are the exact opposite of this girl.
>>
>>18639271

Maybe you'd have more luck with married men.
>>
>>18639271
i know those feels, its okay you can vent to me. I have had wedding invites from 5 younger people and i have yet to go on my first date or share my first kiss, i get your pain. Growing old sucks you realize you squandered your youth and wasted your fire and flare on unimportant things. I can't offer you advice other than the loneliness eventually becomes comfortable, but know this once you hit rock bottom at least you get to stop falling.
>>
>>18638312
pleas reply
>>
>>18639346
Its a no dude. She likes you enough that she wants to let you down easily but it's still a no.
>>
>>18638054
pls reply
>>
>>18639365
you've entered a waiting game, the ball is in her court you can't force her to make a move. Just wait and be patient, or move on.
>>
>>18638312

If it's any consolation, I would quite literally kill myself to be turned down this honestly. Getting the cold shoulder is just flat out cruel.
>>
>>18639372
Cool
Thanks anon
>>
Am i overreacting? I moved 7 hrs south of home for school to a commute only area. My friends from back home were in my new town stopping by, and didn't tell me until 11:30pm that they were in town, and they were also drunk when they called me. At 11:30pm i suddenly get this influx of texts saying i need to go meet them. They were also leaving the next morning and icouldnt see them at all because the bus stops running at 12am and i didnt want to get stranded. I'm kinda pissed that they didnt tell me. I feel like they dont think of me as a friend and i'm tired of this shit but am i overreacting?
>>
File: 1483311972675.jpg (16KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1483311972675.jpg
16KB, 447x444px
>see girl I've been talking to for a little bit
>says "I'll text you later, 'kay?" as I'm leaving
>that was two days ago
>still no text
Am I over thinking things to think that she's lost interest? I feel like I don't want to be the one to text first now.
>>
Do girls really dig the dad bod, or is it a meme?
>>
>>18639414
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
>>
>>18638425
Hahaha she doesnt even want to see me to let me apologize or explain hahaha kill me
>>
Just graduated college and moved back in with parents to save money and work. This has put a serious burden on my dating life, as I feel like I can't have girl over anymore (I live in a tiny place)

I have this one girl that wanted to come over but we both live with parents, what can we do in this situation?
>>
>>18639360
>>18639377
Ok, but I did kind of make a mistake. I told her that I had liked her for a month, as I wasn't really thinking about the details, making it seem like I just started liking her while she was already away. Which would seem creepy and, yes, like I don't actually like her. I started to feel attraction for her before she left, which is what I plan to tell her when she gets back. Idk guys, she kinda hinted at stuff.
>>
>>18639439
You are the definition of mental acrobatics.

She's rejecting you. Stop talking yourself into thinking otherwise or it's just going to hurt more.
>>
>>18639451
But I really think I just freaked her out a little bit. I don't know, I'm sorting it out with her in a few days anyways, and we'll see what happens when I elaborate.
>>
>>18639465
It's a fucking rejection get over it.

If she was going to say she felt the same way she would have on the spot.
>>
Here's a thing I've been struggling with a bit. I have been wanting to try out online dating since I don't really meet women in my normal life, but I am struggling to make myself sound attractive. The reason is I'm a pretty "boring" person. I do not have much of a social life, and really don't have noteworthy hobbies. This has made it hard to fill out a satisfying profile, since I get stuck on being afraid to sound boring.

I am well aware of all these things, and I know they are the reason I have never found a girlfriend, but this is who I am, I am not someone who will go out or do a lot of things on my own. How do go about making myself sound more interesting within the confines of my situation?
>>
>>18639469
But idk...... she said "let's sort it out when I get back ;))"

Seemed kind of flirty, anon. She finds it really tough to connect over the phone, so maybe she just didn't want to do it like that? Or maybe she's doesn't feel super into me, but she's thought about it before? I'm just being optimistic
>>
>>18639476
Not that anon, but this is a place to receive advice from, not a place to hear what you want to hear.
>>
>>18639478
I'm just trying to get more than one viewpoint, as other friends of mine have said that there's a good chance something might happen. Maybe I didn't share enough details with y'all.
>>
Is it appropriate to get this female friend of mine a dress tailored? Id really like to get her something nice, she deserves it, but it feels really awkward to me. Idk why it feels like buying someone lingerie, where it basically says; this looks hot wear it. And thats really not what i mean by gifting her a dress. Would you feel like im forcing something onto you?

Unrelated second question; at what point in a relationship could I ask for someone to tie me up in a medical grade straitjacket? Would you indulge? Honestly all i want in life is a nice girl who wants to tie me up and give me hugs desu.
>>
>>18637810
Such a stupid fucking cuck.
>>
>>18639482
Show us the screenshot of what she said and I might change my tune. Otherwise it's a rejection.
>>
>>18639518
I'd feel very uncomfortable if a friend wanted to get me something like that.
>>
>>18639518
Your instinct is right. Clothes are very personal and a 'tailored' dress is on par with lingerie. Not appropriate.
>>
>>18639528
It was over Snapchat, friendo, sorry. I'm just gonna talk to her, I might post about it in a few days.
>>
>>18639538
>>18639582
yeah alright, any idea what i can do to give her a confidence boost?
>>
You guys gave some pretty awful advice to that one guy, but I won't help him either because you fuckers gave me bad advice twice already.
>>
>>18639621
gd
>>
My ex-girlfriend contacted me and is saying she still cares about me, etc.

Honestly, I'm not interested in retaining even a speaking relationship with her. Although I care about her because we were together for years, she is, for brevity's sake, a very, very bad person. How do I politely let her know that this channel of communication is closed to her, permanently?
>>
>>18639663
>I still care about you too, and probably always will, but it's not going to be possible for us to stay in contact and I'd appreciate it if you'd respect that and keep your distance.
>>
>>18639621
chill, anon. Every single day there comes that retarded mass replier with some of the most ridiculous and harmful advices I've seen here. Nobody really cares.
>>
My face is either incredibly oily or flakey and dry, with no inbetween. I rinse my face with cold water after a shower, don't use soap products on my face and moisturise only when my face is flaking.

How do I fix this?
>>
>>18638772
Once per day is maximum.

>>18638796
>>18638889
Ask her on next date. She will rape and then marry you later despite her babblings. ASK HER ON DATE!

>>18638873
On 1st date it is expected.

>>18638967
>>18638989
Online dating. Social events you hate.
Go!

>>18639032
You dont tell her you stalked her. YOU DONT.

>>18639089
Just bee yourself and then settle for pussy man when you hit the wall at 35.
>what do you have to offer for manly man? You compete with all females for top 10% males.

>>18639170
Keep ignoring her or crush her heart and then prepare for searching for new job when she will accuse you of sexual harrasment.

>>18639171
Sounds like it.

>>18639413
Ask her on date yourself dingus!

>>18639433
Park. Motel. Car. Toilet. And yes, you can still bring your gf home, just introduce her to your parents and dont forget to ask your dad if he is jelly of your sexy gf.

>>18639471
It is all about your selfies. Make god tier selfie and then add ransom memes to bio. You will float in pussy. Nobody reads bio. Good luck!

>>18639518
On 3rd sex session. And she will leave you anyway because almost all girls are subs and once you show them this side of you, they will see you as sub even outside of bedroom and leave you.
>dominant girl is very rare

>>18639663
Install app for blocking texts and calls from certain number. And delete her on your social media.

>>18639729
Hello!
>>
Men:

Would it annoy you if your gf had mostly indoor hobbies you couldn't really do together, such as language learning and reading? Would it be a problem if she required some alone time to indulge in them? ("We're not going out tonight, love, I want to read.")
>>
>>18639770
No, not really. I like to read too, though unless it's a book I've been waiting for I will choose sociialising over reading it. If you were cancelling plans to read or do other things by yourself it'd be annoying.

It's nice to be able to share in your SO's hobbies but it's not a necessity.
>>
>>18639770
Just get an INTP guy, and you won't be pestered by such worries. You're in the right place.
>>
>>18639770
At the risk of sounding like an enormous faggot, I would very much like that if my gf would cuddle with me while we're both reading different books. Then once we've finished reading we switch books, then once we've finished reading those we discuss them.
>tfw no reading gf
>>
>>18639770
>"We're not going out tonight, love, I want to read."

Reading isn't a problem. You putting your hobbies over spending time with me... That's a problem.

By all means have time, but cancelling plans is pretty shitty.
>>
>>18638498
>lowkey

I have so many people to kill right now.
>>
>>18639770
You can share these hobbies with your SO - read a book together and talk about it, study a language together,... Just be mindful that if it's something your boyfriend has to go out of his comfort zone for, try to meet him halfway by leaving your comfort zone as well and do things you wouldn't do. You might grow to like it, and no one wants a shut-in recluse who puts their hobbies over friendship.
If you absolutely can't bring yourself to sacrifice your nerd time, don't expect your boyfriend to deal with it forever.
>>
>>18639759
>almost all girls are subs
pls debunk
>>
>>18638498
doesn't sound like mixed signals. She simply greedily wants more than she can eat.
it's cool to have a bf, it's cool to have beta-orbiters (who relly help your self-esteem, etc.) And now she sees you're worth more than that, so she tries to manipulate you into orbiting around her again.

ignore
>>
>>18639836
>debunk
the fact that the greatest cretin itt claimed it debunks it on the spot.
>>
>>18639840
Anon, you are the most handsome, intelligent and nice person in the world.
>debunked

>>18639770
You need introvert. Also if you are not living together, he asks you on date and you tell him this bluntly you will rather read then to see him, he will probably take that as rejection no matter how many sugary words you will throw in.

>>18639836
You dont believe me? It is in our nature. Girls are passive in dating, likes manly men, their most common kink is being raped / overpowered by somebody who looks like or behave like their dad or brother.

And boys are supposted to be dominant, stoic and pursue girls like there is no tommorow. Got a boner? Ask her on date and then "accidentaly" touch and seduce her later.

Sure, world isnt black and white, it is whole spectrum and exceptions exist, but good luck looking for girl who wont secretly hate you when you make her to tie you up and rape when it is HER fantasy to be tied and raped.
>>
>>18639836
As much of an idiot that guy is, it's true. The vast majority of girls are subs.
>>
>>18639874
>[citation needed]
>>
>>18639770
>"We're not going out tonight, love, I want to read."
Yeah the issue isnt the fact you like to read. So do I. But that crap right there will make me reconsider things.

>>18639877
Are you merely pretending to be retarded?

The fact that being raped has been polled as one of the most popular fetishes for women says more than I need to.
>>
>>18639880
>The fact that being raped has been polled as one of the most popular fetishes
then provide the source for the poll. Simple.
>>
Am I a bad person if I am ashamed being seen with fat people in public? I'm a guy btw
>>
>>18639770
I may be a bit biased because I literally have the same hobbies but it doesn't bug me at all.
>>
>>18639885
>In 1985, Louis H. Janda who is an associate professor of psychology at Old Dominion University[2] said that the sexual fantasy of being raped is the most common sexual fantasy for women.[3] A 1988 study by Pelletier and Herold found that over half of their female respondents had fantasies of forced sex.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_fantasy
>>
>>18639874
>The vast majority of girls are subs.
But literally why is that?
>>
>>18639893
>there are no studies cited after the year 2000
>most studies cited come from '80s
at best, your sources say something about the generation of our mothers. If they are all to be trusted.
>>
File: you are obese.jpg (145KB, 735x1102px) Image search: [Google]
you are obese.jpg
145KB, 735x1102px
>>18639889
Nobody likes fatties. Too bad usa will force fat as new normal. You know we have lost when fatties will fit shame anybody who isnt blob.

Who is fat? Your gf? Break up. Your friends? Who cares, they still can be fun to hang around.

>>18639902
Everybody who ever had sex with girl knows that when you throw her around, slap her ass, pull her hair and call her names will make her wet in seconds and beg for your dick more.

Dom girls are RARE.
>>
File: 1501471095737.png (287KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
1501471095737.png
287KB, 540x489px
>>18639902
>If they are all to be trusted.
Right, it's all part of some global conspiracy about female fetishes.
>>
File: 1503002721486.jpg (66KB, 640x904px) Image search: [Google]
1503002721486.jpg
66KB, 640x904px
>>18639902
>at best, your sources say something about the generation of our mothers. If they are all to be trusted.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201508/why-do-women-have-rape-fantasies

I wonder why 50 shades is so god damn popular.
>>
File: 1496709970593.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1496709970593.png
25KB, 669x514px
>>18640025
I'll bet cash he'll argue 50 shades wasn't a rape fantasy, even though she explicitly told him to stop and he decided to fuck her anyways.
>>
>>18640025
What the fuck is the difference between being forced to have sex against your will and being raped?

I fucking hate academia 2k17 (social meme gender science part of it, that is).
>>
>>18640031
>What the fuck is the difference between being forced to have sex against your will and being raped?

Forced to have sex=rape
I'm not sure how you could infer he was suggesting anything else considering he used the terms interchangeably.
>>
File: $80m worth of it .jpg (299KB, 1134x660px) Image search: [Google]
$80m worth of it .jpg
299KB, 1134x660px
>>18640026
Stop promoting toxic masculinity & sexism.
>>
>>18640036
He literally says that women are more comfortable with *forced against my will* than ''rape''.

That is fucking stupid and retarded.
>>
>>18640040
Meaning those students are fucking stupid and retarded. Uni today is a fucking joke. These people are ''adults''.
>>
>>18640021
>Everybody who ever had sex with girl knows that when you throw her around, slap her ass, pull her hair and call her names will make her wet in seconds and beg for your dick more.
oh shit, 100% of the people I slept with must have been trannies!

>>18640022
that a paper looks scientific and is cited on wiki does not make it trustworthy.
Even the best scientists can fuck up the methodology.

>>18640025
>https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog
>psychology today
>blog
>>
>>18640038
But literally only women read and watch that shit....
>>
>>18640040
So what?

This is fucking polling 101, the way you phrase things matters intensely. You can have completely different results for the same question with the same population just because of your tone. Yeah, the term rape has a lot more of a gut reaction than "anal sex against my will", the latter sounds more like he shoved it into the wrong hole and kept going.

You're trying to attack the people behind the polling when you should be criticizing the people being polled if anything.

>>18640043
It would behoove you to even look at the source that same blog cited
https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc9118/

I'm sure this will also be untrustworthy for you though.
>>
File: 1503077978493.gif (2MB, 318x179px) Image search: [Google]
1503077978493.gif
2MB, 318x179px
>>18640043
>blog

References:

>Bivona, JM et al. “Women’s Rape Fantasies: An Empirical Evaluation of the Major Explanations,” Archives of Sexual Behavior (2012) 41:1107.

>Bivona, JM and. “The Nature of Women’s Rape Fantasies: An Analysis of Prevalence, Frequency, and Contents,” Journal of Sex Research (2009) 46:33.

>Critelli, JW and JM Bivona. “Women’s Erotic Rape Fantasies: An Evaluation of Theory and Research,” Journal of Sex Research (2008) 45:57.

>Shulman, JL and SG Horne. “Guilty or Not? A Path Model of Women’s Forceful Sexual Fantasies,” Journal of Sex Research (2006) 43:368.

>Spitzberg, B. “An Analysis of Empirical Estimates of Sexual Aggression Victimization and Perpetration,” Violence and Victims (1999) 14:241.

>Strassberg, DS and LK Lokerd,” Force in Women’s Sexual Fantasies,” Archives of Sexual Behavior (1998) 27:403.
>>
File: bed animal.jpg (315KB, 650x854px) Image search: [Google]
bed animal.jpg
315KB, 650x854px
>>18640038
What is the next step in feminazis master plan? To claim no girl ever liked sex and they do it just because they "have to"? To kink shame anybody who likes to do a bit roleplaying? And the end goal is to stop young couples from making families alltogether? Only single moms through IVF?

Or are they just jealous that everybody around them have sex except them?

>>18640043
As i said, exception exists, but girls are into being "abused" in bedroom. Combine it with cuddling and proper after care and they wont even want to leave you.
>>
>>18640038
Of course she looks like that.
>>
>>18640050
>feminazis master plan
Don't go /r9k/, mate. Don't need that to make your point.
>>
>>18640050
What the fuck is after care?
>>
File: 1434108366891.jpg (562KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1434108366891.jpg
562KB, 1280x720px
>>18640050
>What is the next step in feminazis master plan? To claim no girl ever liked sex and they do it just because they "have to"?
Rad Fems have been declaring all PIV sex to be rape for quite a while now.

>Seduction is often difficult to distinguish from rape. In seduction, the rapist often bothers to buy a bottle of wine.
Andrea Dworkin is a hoot. Not really sure why she's so obsessed with rape considering it's not a realistic concern.
>>
File: pet the bitch.gif (2MB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
pet the bitch.gif
2MB, 491x750px
>>18640054
In bdsm, you can do very VERY humiliating and mean things to your sub. And it is alright, because that is what makes them cum the hardest and they love it.

However, the brain remembers what have you done / told them in bedroom and after the sex it can get to them heavilly to the point of mental break down in severe cases. So you prevent that. After the play is done, you hug them, soothe them, tell them they are still your qtie number one and generally make sure they get the dose of "pure love" so their brain feels like loved person, not as beated whipped cum dump you called them 5 minutes ago. It is kind like psychology session.

So next time you degrade your slut in sex session, after it is all over, cuddle and pet the bitch and tell her how much you still love her. She will definitelly love you even more for that.
>>
>>18640053
/r9k/ is always absolutely 100% wrong, right? If /r9k/ says gravity is real suddenly gravity is a lie.
>>
>>18640070
People are fucking idiots. If I don't do well in life, it is 100% my own fault, considering the competition.
>>
When should I stop flirting with or basically stop chasing a particular girl?
I've asked her on dates a few times, she was allegedly always busy (which makes sense given what she does). Then we finally did go out but nothing special happened. I see her often because we have activities together.
>>
Is it normal as a guy to feel that all forms of flirting I do will be perceived as awkward, creepy or rapey? Do I fix it by simply not caring?
>>
>>18640070
>So next time you degrade your slut in sex session, after it is all over, cuddle and pet the bitch and tell her how much you still love her.
Or you can hit her with a stun gun and double down
>>
>>18640080
That first date us often a big tell. Women will humor you because they can't bring themselves to take the more dramatic choice. Try for a second date If you really want to but I'd just leave her be. If she was that into you she would ask you out again.
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18640080
I give up after 2 rejections. Sounds like should have given up long ago. She sees you as friend only. Ask her if she cant hook you up with one of her girl friends instead? Still give it one last try and ask her on date.

>>18640085
It is normal for young inexperienced boys. The more experience you will gain, the more natural it will feel to chase girls around like madman.

And you are creepy only when you are not good enough looking for the girl you are targetting. So yes, stop caring so much and ask that girl on date already.
>>
>>18640085
Stop caring. Unless you live in commiefornia you shouldn't get put in the slammer for fucking up a flirt. If they lose their shit then you know you don't want anything to do with them.
>>
>match with a girl on Tinder last thursday
>add her on another chat app
>she calls me on the same night and we talk for hours until 2am
>we end up doing phone sex twice that night
>she does the same thing the next two nights
>tells me how she likes me, how she leaves aside anything else to talk to me and that she really wants my D
>ask her out
>she evades saying "oh, it's too early, let's know each other first and let things flow naturally"
>yesterday she tells me she thought of me the whole day and talked about the many ways she wants to have sex with me
>tell her she should decide what to do, because I'm tired of excuses
>she's still evasive about it, yet "considering" the idea of going out with me
She's leading me on, isn't she? I don't want to waste more time and lose more sleep on her, but she's also the closest thing I've had to a relationship with a girl in a long-ass time.
She knows I want her, yet she keeps doing these games. How should I proceed? Just cut her off?
>>
>>18639759
>Ask her on date yourself dingus!
I did. In fact, that's the only reason I have her number. I asked her on a date and she gave it to me so we can work out the details. We still haven't gone, though.
>>
>>18640136
she's playing games, tell her to plan for a real date or fuck off. Have some self respect you piece of garbage. No relationship is better than a bad one.

>>18640085
You need to be assertive but not aggressive. This is difficult for incels because they have spent their entire life being 100% beta so they have no idea how to be assertive other than turning it up to 11. Be forward, honest, and polite. Don't brag or neg, girls can smell the desperation from a mile away.
>Do I fix it by simply not caring?
this is exactly the opposite way to improve your game. If you want to actually engage with a woman you need to honestly be interested in them. There is nothing wrong with honestly being interested in their looks alone but you actually need to compliment and show that you are aware they probably put some work into looking good. If you approach in a shallow way they'll respond in kind and I'm willing to bet you're not chad enough to succeed with that kind of assessment.
>>
>>18639770
I'm >>18639471 Your hobbies sound similar to mine, so I would love that.
>>
>real qts are out of my league
>can't do anything else than basic dick in vagina with hookers without risking an infection
Help
>>
>>18639770
My gf and I are shut ins and leave each other to our own shit.

We arent socially inept we do go out and throw a great party, but mostly we want to stay locked away. Were perfectly happy.

Yeah your man exists. Date a gamer. Hell give you all the time you want to read a book.
>>
I fell in love with this girl. She definitely knows but is hesitant.
She came from a really bad relationship of abuse and jealousy so I can understand her. Plus my placement is over in 5 weeks and I'm about to go to my homecountry then.
Her past and my situation lead me to think she is afraid of getting hurt and left which I can understand. I don't want to play her though.
As a matter of fact I would stay here if it works out. Get a job and all. I got education and am hard working. She shares the same values as I do which is very important to me. She is definitely marriage material.

I want to break that wall and show her what I am about but I'm afraid if I go full real talk she might be irritated. I'll try to do it slow... invite her to dinner. I'll cook us nice food and make her feel special. Cause she really is to me. I'm afraid to make a kiss move though... cause honestly I never kissed a girl (24) but got repelled like 4 times by now.

What do?
>>
>>18639880
Different anon here. Its true ive seen many studies of that myself and it was covered when i was studying psychology.

Rape fantasy is huge with women. That doesnt mean in the least they want to be raped. But they definitely prefer sexual encounters where the male is in control.

My girlfriend comes in 5 seconds flat when i come in flip her over and just go compared to when were more sensual. Anyway heres citations.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18321031

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201508/why-do-women-have-rape-fantasies%3famp

Note the huge range on the estimate. Thats because in other studies they found due to sexual repression women lie about this shit on studies all the time. (men exagerate until put on a polygraph so not singling women out.)

If you simply connect them to a lie detector, their answers change, from whether theyre virgins or not to how many sexual partners theyve had. Its not the machine catching them either, lie detectors dont actually work. Its the mere possibility theyll get caught in a lie.

Theyre also becoming more honest over time because the younger generation feels less repressed.

Source on that too:

https://news.osu.edu/news/2013/05/28/genderster/
>>
File: 59361.gif (15KB, 310x350px) Image search: [Google]
59361.gif
15KB, 310x350px
Is it possible to stay friends with ex? I agreed but now I regret that because I still catch feelings somewhat. What should I do? Under what circumstances is it possible to stay friends?
>>
>>18637731
I know I'm gonna get called a loser for this but I want to ask anyways

My girl left me 4 months ago
She honestly thought I was using her for sex
I really wasn't though, I loved her
I tried apologizing but she told me that she needed to move on and so did I
We haven't talked in months

She was my first love and I was hers, so how would I go about being on good terms with her, I don't want her to hate me?
>>
>>18640419
Also she has a boyfriend now
>>
>>18640031
The survey doesn't have a specific definition attached to the words, it's up to the women to decide. Normally rape is understood to have violence in it, but you could force someone into sex without harm or threat thereof, like extortion.
>>
I posted a thread about this but thought it wouldn't hurt to some second opinions.

Girls, have you ever straight up ignored another male friend's text messages who you haven't seen in a long, long time? There's this female friend on FB who I haven't seen in roughly 20 years but we've been trying to make dinner plans for the past few months. Recently she's been completely ignoring my texts, even though I can see that she's read them. Do any of you do similar things to your male friends? If so, why?
>>
My crush told me he just started to see someone else, but he's acting very cold to 2 other guys that like me.
What the fuck is this.
We were sitting with one of them. He refused to look up from his phone and sounded very standoffish to the guy, but would look at me and smile if he was responding to me.
>>
Couple of clubbing questions.

What's the best way to ask a girl for a dance at a nightclub?

What makes you decide if you want to keep dancing with him?

Conversation during dancing yes or no?
>>
Girls,

What were the reasons for your previous breakups? For what reasons did you decide to stay in your current relationship, get married etc?
>>
Post your
>gender/age
>number of boyfriends/girlfriends
>number of times you've rejected someone
>number of times you've been rejected
>>
File: 116972050-1587.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
116972050-1587.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>18639870
>>18639893
>>18640021
>>18640049
>dom girls are rare
>>
>>18640531
>>gender/age
Male/24
>>number of boyfriends/girlfriends
>>number of times you've rejected someone
Three off the top of my head. One was an ex girlfriend trying to get back together.
>>number of times you've been rejected
At least four times.
>>
What do I need to do to get a girlfriend who's not fat and is a virgin in college?
>>
Do females ever get insecure about men, especially as they get older?
>>
>>18640531
25 female

3 boyfriends including current.

So when I was single, guys didn't really approach me. Most rejections I have given were from shady guys flirting with me while I was with my current bf. I have rejected about 6 guys spanning over this 7 year relationship with my boyfriend. I honestly have not a clue why I got this much attention while being in a relationship. Three of these guys were his friends and it ended sour.

About 5 times. I wonder the reasons why for these too. Most were in high school, and I was really strange and overbearing back then.
>>
>>18640213
I can relate to this problem.
>>
>>18640554
>get insecure about men
Specify?
>>
File: 1500549062107.jpg (49KB, 769x428px) Image search: [Google]
1500549062107.jpg
49KB, 769x428px
>>18640531
>M/20
>0
>0
>2
>>
>>18640531
>gender/age
21/male

I'm not asexual or celibate or anything I just don't put any effort into this kind of thing. The process of dating and meeting new people and what not always seemed silly to me. I'm pretty content though.
>>
>>18640570
Afraid to approach, rejection, fear they're not good enough and gonna get dumped, ECT.
>>
>>18640531
>gender/age
Male/25

My problem is I don't put myself out there. Combined with not having social hobbies or much of a social life. It sucks a bit, but I'm not sure what to do about it.
>>
>>18640583
I have been like that since puberty, anon.
>>
>>18640531

>gender/age
Male/28

0 girls

>>
File: 1499014923669.png (80KB, 201x256px) Image search: [Google]
1499014923669.png
80KB, 201x256px
>>1864053
>gender/age
Male 25

Can't remember anyone ever making advances in me, so zero.

4 or 5 times.
>>
File: lower standards 2.jpg (125KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards 2.jpg
125KB, 924x572px
>>18640136
Ask her on date. Give her ultimatum. Date or never talking to her. Let her decide.
>i bet she is super fat, that is why she doesnt want to see you

>>18640155
Then stop thinking nonsense and good luck!

>>18640213
>>18640565
Lower your standards or improve yourselves. Look at trump as an example.

>>18640240
>marriage material
Then get a flat and a job so you dont have to mive back and keep dating her. Dont tell her you are staying in her country just because of her, that would put additional pressure on her. Simply tell her you decided to stay "forever" and then ask her on date. If you want to make it to the marriage, you can date slowly.

Make sure you have compatible long term life goal (work, house, kids, hobbies) before marriage. Ask her on date and do hand holding.

>>18640244
+1 internet for education and sources. Keep good work!

>>18640416
>>18640419
Yes, but it is the most stupid thing you can do. Block her unless you enjoy emotional torture and destroying every future relationship you will have.

>>18640451
Why do you care about her? Dont you have your own life to live?

>>18640452
>crush seeing somebody else
Either fight for his love by asking him on date (very bad idea) or simply realize he doesnt want you and find somebody new to date.

>>18640488
>dance
Get drunken silly, smile like retard and simply start dancing facing random lady and keep getting closer. She will either ignore you, start smiling back or run away.
>conversation during dancing
Wtf where are you dancing? In real disco you cant hear a thing unless she is buried in your ear already. Drink more and think less.

>>18640549
Start by asking non fat girls for their numbers and then ask them on dates. Smile and eye contact can help a lot. Also dont be unattractive.

>>18640554
They are humans and therefore they are full of insecurities as us. Just see posts like
>i am ugly
>my boobs sag
>i have outie, do i kys?
Plus they are unable to ask boys on dates. They lack balls to do it.
>>
>>18640628
>Lower your standards
ahahahaha
>>
>>18640445
That is still rape. Vast majority of rape doesn't involve physical violence.
>>
>>18640628
>ask out non fat girls, that's like 90% of them. Them being virgins is obviously the harder one.
>>
File: wallhaven-535806.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-535806.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>18640531
>gender/age
>>
>>18640628
>ask him on date
I tried that already and that's when he told me he just started seeing someone else. Looks like you didn't read the rest of my post.
He is acting cold towards other guys that like me. He's being more friendly with me. What the hell do I interpret that as?
>>
>>18640628
Hey I'm the first guy you answered
So the first thing is that we haven't spoken in months so I can't just go and ask her out

You said she's fat
I'll be honest she's on the chubby side of things
So why would that matter?
>>
>>18640574
>>18640582
>>18640591
>>18640607
>>18640624
t-this isn't normal, right?
There's no way I've been in more relationships than most of you.
>>
>>18640684
>this isn't normal
No fucking shit.
>>
>>18640628

>Why do you care about her? Dont you have your own life to live?

Believe me, I wish I could just get over it and move on. I could even reconcile her being interested in someone else and not wanting to bring up awkward feelings with me, but being flatly ignored without even a courtesy response just kills my anxiety.
>>
>>18640684
I don't consider it normal but it's how I prefer to live.

I wouldn't consider myself a loser by any means. I've had sex before, at least 5 times at this point? I don't think that's too bad for someone who's 21. And btw, to all of you virgin r9k types, it really is overrated. Of those 5 I think 2 were prostitutes and the other 3 were fuck-and-chucks. About 2 out of the 3 were decent looking.

I don't understand what's appealing of committing to a long-term relationship with someone. Realistically speaking they never last, and when they do it's held together by jaded pessimism and devotion to a commitment you made a long time ago that was you don't want to admit was a mistake. The perfect relationship that so many people romanticize, the one about growing old together, is incredibly rare. It's like lightning in a bottle. It's almost as if people don't understand that as you age you change as a person, if you meet a person when they're 20 they're gonna be a lot different when they're 25. Or 30.
>>
>>18640628
>Then stop thinking nonsense and good luck!
But should I text her or wait for her to text me?
>>
>tfw ex is constantly playing with my emotions but I can't get over him due to my feelings and low self-worth

What do I do? When we weren't talking the only time I didn't feel like killing myself was being intoxicated, but now that we're back in contact it's not much better. I wish I had the strength to cut him out but the idea of not talking to him destroys me
>>
>>18640673
Easy. You arent good / attractive / interesting enough for him. Life is hard and you cant have everything you want. Besides he sounds like asshole to me. Cant you find somebody else (maybe a bit nicer)? Dont tell me he is the only interesting boy around you.

>>18640680
>I can't just go and ask her out
Wrong. You absolutely can.
>hello
>how are you
>wanna hang out with me this weekend?
Boom done. Ask her on date tiger. And her being fat means she might feel super insecure and try to shoo you away to protect her ego and feelings. ASK HER ON DATE!

>>18640702
Wew. Please anon, try to do something else and stop thinking about her. Do yourself a favor and move on.

>>18640717
Girl will never ask you on date herself. NEVER. If you dont want to die alone, text her already. ASK HER ON DATE FAGGOT!

>>18640723
Maybe we should make a board only for ex feels. Try do some hobby. Csgo? Ice cream? Swimming? Tinder? Hang in there femanon and please block him and dont talk to him.

Out of sight, out of mind.
>>
>>18640713
Did you lose your virginity to a whore?
What's it like to fuck a prostitute
>>
>>18640765
Wow alright thank you

I guess I can ask her on a date
So thanks

Any ideas on regaining contact
>>
>>18640824
Fucking a whore is like fucking any other girl, there's just no emotion in it. She doesn't like you. She hates herself and knows what she's doing is wrong. You're embarrassing yourself if you think it's going to be like a porn video.

The two times I did it, it turned out like this: We didn't talk much. I fucked her and when I came I'm done. I give her whatever amount of money she asked for and gave her the boot.

I quickly learned how counter-intuitive this is when I realized how easy it is to have sex with thirsty chicks for free. Did that 3 or 4 times then got bored with it. That has some emotion in it, it's not as professional and cold as with a prostitute but it's not really as satisfying as you'd think.
>>
>>18640852
>like fucking any other girl
I don't know what that's like but surely it's better than a hand?
>how easy it is to have sex with thirsty chicks for free.
Explain. I'm ugly so I'm not sure this would work.
>>
>>18640862
Well obviously you have to be at least average looking, if you're ugly try and get a good body if that's at all possible. I know that's easier said than done but it takes effort to get to where you want to be.

Once that's achieved you're pretty much good to go. Just head on out to a bar or just go to a classified ads page if you're that lazy. There are plenty of dating sites out there for this kind of thing, too.

Or if you want to be a piece of shit, look for hookups on any dating site, fuck them and never contact them ever again. Works pretty well.
>>
>>18640549
become someone who doesn't need to go to 4chan for dating advice
>>
>>18640531
>Female, 23
>1, still together
>2
>0
>>
>>18640531
m/24
4gfs
0rejections
rejected once (but I knew it would happen, I just wanted to clear the air between us)
>>
>>18640868
I have a decent body, what does it change to be ripped instead of just lean?
>>
>>marriage material
>Then get a flat and a job so you dont have to mive back and keep dating her. Dont tell her you are staying in her country just because of her, that would put additional pressure on her. Simply tell her you decided to stay "forever" and then ask her on date. If you want to make it to the marriage, you can date slowly.
>
>Make sure you have compatible long term life goal (work, house, kids, hobbies) before marriage. Ask her on date and do hand holding.

>>18640628

>>18640628

I can't just make such a commitment without her knowing . it would mean turning my life upside down. Also you read I was never lucky with girls before...
>>
>>18640896
Ripped is more appealing, it increases your chances obviously.
>>
>>18640531
>male/19
>none currently
>3+ times
>1-2 times
>>
>>18640765
>Girl will never ask you on date herself.
I hate this, why can't women just take the first step. I've had ones make hints toward me before but I never cared enough to go along with the charade. Just ask me to go out or nothing's gonna happen, men are so much easier in that regard.
>>
>>18640922
Too much effort t b h
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 380x285px
Why do people think that sex will fix insecurity issues?
>>
File: ber.jpg (337KB, 1112x430px) Image search: [Google]
ber.jpg
337KB, 1112x430px
>>18640531
>f/22
>0
>3
>0
>>
File: 1512341235235.jpg (26KB, 680x447px) Image search: [Google]
1512341235235.jpg
26KB, 680x447px
>>18640987
>preference for solitude
my man
>>
>>18640959
It kinda fixed mine. Knowing that someone finds me attractive enough made me more confident.
>>
>>18640959
oh, but it does. I know from my own experience.
Somebody's (attractive) willingness to have sex with you is a great compliment, you know.
>>
To girls

How big of a turn off are big noses?
>>
>>18641007
>>18641013
But why is it the case for girls too when literally any young girl can get ez sex?
>>
>>18640959
Because it does, faggot
>>
>>18640833
My all time favorite opener is: hello
Only with my boss and strangers i use: good day

>>18640913
>turning my life upside down
Then she obviously isnt "the one" if such small task scares you so much. Dont date her and return to your old life.
>never lucky with girls before
How many different girls have you asked on date the last two years? You have to try first before any "love" or gf can happen.

Good luck with any decision you will make!

>>18640931
Same reason as to only men go die to war: we are ultimately worthless and expendable.
9 girls and 1 boys = society survives
9 boys and 1 girl = society ends
Ask them on dates or die alone. Choose carefully.
>>
File: 1500648128105.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500648128105.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>18641151
>we are ultimately worthless and expendable.
I'm nowhere near as nihilistic as that, Christ.

>Die alone
>Bisexual
I'll be fine, it's wrong of me to generalize anyway. I'm sure there are some cool women out there that ask men out or are more upfront with their attraction, if I don't find them that's fine by me.
>>
>>18639621
Which guy
>>
>>18640526
Anyone?
>>
>>18641025
Anyone can get easy sex if they're willing to lower their standards enough. The confidence boost comes when someone you're attracted to reciprocates your feelings therefore validating your own attractiveness. Imagine how you would feel if a beautiful Victoria secret model wanted to sleep with you versus a disgusting 400 pound hambeast.
>>
>>18641025
they can get sex with terrible guys, not with nice, considerate, attractive ones.
also, if you spend some time here you'll learn that you are in fact wrong - there is quite a couple of girls on /adv/ who are incels just like guys.

being liked by somebody you value is a good mood boost. Always. Read up on evolutionary psychology and transactive psychology for more.
>>
Alright girls,
>visiting family, staying at a place
>girl staying at that place, we become real close
>get the vibe that she likes me, other people even commented on it
>i eventually leave, girl and i stay in contact, exchange texts one or twice a day or every few days
>been a month or two since i left, ask her to hang
>she agrees and we're hanging in less than a week
My question is this: how can I tell if we're on a date or not? I know that might sound absurd, but I'm not entirely confident in her feelings for me, and I don't want to go full turbo-autist and straight ask her if it's a date.

What I'm really looking for, girls, is how would you signal to a guy friend that you AREN'T on a date, but are really just friendly-visiting each other? Would you do it through the activities you'd suggest? Would you take care not to be flirtatious? For example, if she brought one of her sisters along (whom we hung out with often when we first saw eachother), I would presume that she isn't considering this a date.

Feel free to ask for more details, if you want to comment on the particular situation.
>>
>>18641222
>Anyone can get easy sex if they're willing to lower their standards enough
That's fucking stupid. You're technically right but it's retarded to even mention this. Of course I could get a hideous autistic hambeast if I wanted to, most incels could.
>>
File: holdOn.jpg (73KB, 702x1024px) Image search: [Google]
holdOn.jpg
73KB, 702x1024px
>>18640765
>Girl will never ask you on date herself. NEVER. If you dont want to die alone, text her already. ASK HER ON DATE FAGGOT!
Can you read, idiot? I did ask her on a date. That's why I have her number to begin with. But we haven't been on it yet, and the last time I saw her she said she'd text me later. That was three days ago and she still hasn't texted me. I'm asking if I should text her, wait for her to text me, or just take it as a sign that she's not interested.
>>
>>18641271
You either have activity, time and location where the date will happen or you dont have any date at all. If you think you have planned date without these pieces of information, you dont have date at all. Text her already!

Also
>i will text/call you later
is very popular evasion of question girls use all the time so they dont have to risk you chimping out if they rejected you on the spot. Stop wasting time here and text her already. And remember: activity, date, time and location or there is no date at all.
>are you 15?

>>18641263
After this meeting you wait 16 hours and then you ask her on new date. Simple as that. Girls dont go on dates with boys thex dont find fancy. If you feel like it, attemp walking her home while holding hands or ask for kiss. Dont forget to smile like retard, helps a lot.
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
Good luck!

>>18641165
That wasnt nihilism, that was answer to why girls dont have to do anything and still find husbands and be generally valuable assets in our lives.
>>
>>18640531
M/23
1 (though that one was really weird and messy)
>>
File: 1491092272788.gif (421KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1491092272788.gif
421KB, 700x525px
>>18640531
>asked out three times in high school
>was fat and sloppy
>3 years of college, nothing
>lose weight, fix skin, improve fashion
>still nothing
>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>18640531
>19/m
>0
>4
>0
_l o v e l e s s_
>>
>>18641446
>stupid frogposter
Are you femanon?
>>
>>18641476
That's not even a frog. That's a person in a costume, you froghating sperg.

And yeah I am.
>>
>>18641479
>not a frog
yes, you are a woman.
keeping up to the stereotypes, too
>>
>>18641488
When did this turn from me joking around about a frog to perpetuating stereotypes?
>>
File: ask him on date.jpg (220KB, 600x881px) Image search: [Google]
ask him on date.jpg
220KB, 600x881px
>>18641479
>froghating sperg
Thanks for compliment. If you want to be asked out, dress like girly girl and go to places where boys are (social events you hate) or online dating.

Or you know, decide on what type of boy you want and hunt him down yourself. It is possible.
>>
File: 1499911500180.jpg (72KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
1499911500180.jpg
72KB, 640x622px
>>18641494
You're welcome. And cute pic. Shame I'm not a moe anime girl, though.

I'm just kinda on the fence and thinking that love's not for someone like me. Still. Just imagine.
>not do anything, be far below average and somehow get attention
>work hard, care about how you look... *tumbleweed goes by and the many weird starers*
Has a way of making you feel self-conscious and feel like you wasted your time. It stings. I'll try a lil harder with being more feminine...but not too much. I'm too much of a tomboy on the inside and I don't like pretending to be a girly girl. Doesn't suit me whatsoever.
>>
>>18641633
>love is not for me
Love is something you have to fight for. If you are tomboy, then act like one, dress like whatever and go find shy awkward boy and then force him to go on date with you. I know few couples where she wears the pants in relationship. Just made up your mind about what you want.

If you just want awkward lanklet to cuddle and bully, hunt some down. But if you want manly man who will dominate you, you need to do your part and be girly girl who will look into his eyes and smile.

And make sure you have something to offer. Sucking D like champ, cooking, sexy body, sexy brain, loyality, pegging anything the stacy doesnt have.

Good luck?
>>
>>18641151
>Good luck with any decision you will make!

She might be the one. But I did stuff and left things behind in my life for girls that didn't care at all in the end. Which resulted in stress and problems that lead nowhere. And moving my life would to here in the UK would mean a lot which I'm gad to accept for her but not on a blind basis.

To answer your question it is usually 1-2 max per year. Cause I am picky with characters and don't tinder. I just don't like bimbos and the dumb pretty ones.

I might just go and leave my life behind for some hitting high paid job I am most likely to get with my degree. Just go full career fuck it.
>>
>>18641712
If i understood it correctly, you still have few months to determine if she is the one or not before making move. Have a talk with her.

And start asking more girls on dates. Try 1 per month or week until you find some worthy of your standards.
>>
>>18641741
Technically I still have four weeks but they are also very packed with work. I might get 1-2 moments with her or meetings if I'm lucky.

Forget what I said. I'm scared and tired. I know the moment I tell her what I feel will overwhelm her and be too much. It's alright I'll try to move on and start asking dumb girls out like all those other faggots.

There is no way this is going to end well I just wish I would have never met her.
>>
File: money arent goal just tool.png (260KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
money arent goal just tool.png
260KB, 500x392px
>>18641765
I dont know what kind of work you do, but i know i wouldnt sacrifice all my free time for measly money i wouldnt even have somebody to spend them with.

Ask yourself if the work is worth the struggle. And even more decide what is your goal in life. For me it is finding nice wife and being reasonably lazy.

What is your end game?
>>
>>18641783
Oh I'm well past that point my man. I know what I want for endgame I had enough time to think about life and all trust me. And it is not money.
Thing is I'm just tired of life. I try to be better especially in the last 2 years. Surprise: it didn't work.

I just go for the money and hope for the best. Worst case I spend it all on drugs and wreck myself.

I know I'm exaguratting now but you know what I mean. I just want to quit this game and go for career. Mom will be proud at least that's alright. I also think you can very well cover sadness with money and work if you go full retard on it.
>>
File: 9S and 2B.jpg (174KB, 1573x1899px) Image search: [Google]
9S and 2B.jpg
174KB, 1573x1899px
>>18641817
In one post you tell she is the wife material girl.
In another you tell it would be too risky to actualy try it.
In another you claim you will rather die in work and then you say you want to get different job.

Obviously i am not you, but your best bet is probably to really TRY IT with that girl. Just dont tell her she is the only reason you stay in that country.

Date the bitch at all cost? Take vaction so you actually have time for her? Or go to doc and claim food poisoining. I mean, you can get new job easily, but wife tier gf?
>>
>>18641832
Sorry I might be tired. Just been a shit day overall. Let me clarify

She is amazing. Really.
My placement of 6 months (internship) ends in 4 weeks. After that I am out of uni and looking for jobs. For her I'd look here. Otherwise go somewhere else and earn the big bucks. Though I obviously don't care about that.

Anyway her past and my situation are just very unfortunate. Time is a factor but if I rush her I'm sure it will be a no.

Anyway off to sleep. This helped a lot.
I'm not happy with my life cause the thing I do care about (love) doesn't and never has been going my way. While career was always flowing and stupid shit like that. I'm just tired of life.
>>
>>18641862
You will be alright anon. Finish the intership and FUCKING DATE THE BITCH!

*supportive emotional hug*
Good night!
>>
>>18641873
Appreciate it. Sleep well where ever you are.
>>
>>18641367
That sounds as if it falls under it, women don't perceive men as "worthless" and "expendable" unless they're sociopaths for fuck sake.
>>
>>18641960
Maybe. But as a boy, you have always only two options: man up or die.

Girls have a much more options, doing nothing and crying for help included.
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.