[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone please give me some actually good dating advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4703.jpg (101KB, 479x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4703.jpg
101KB, 479x700px
can someone please give me some actually good dating advice?

Everything I find is either "bee ureself and you'll find the one :)))", feminist "how not to be a rapist" shit or redpill "all women are sluts garbage".

I just want to know how to meet a qt to hug and cuddle with
>>
>>18612450

Hang out, and flirt with girls. That's step one. Step two is finding one that's interested in you. Step three is actually going out.
>>
But the advice you quoted is the good advice. You have the message. Be yourself. Be respectful. Women want sex too.

Is there more?
>>
>>18612466
how do you know when they just want to fuck.
It feels weird to say 'hey babe wanna fuck' to some tindermach
>>
>>18612481
>how do you know when they just want to fuck.

How would you let them know you want to fuck?
>>
File: smv.png (159KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
smv.png
159KB, 533x800px
>>18612450
>>
>>18612481
Does anyone unironically use tinder for anything but fuck buddies?
>>
>>18612463
Wow, that advice was totally useless, thanks.
>>
Be attractive looking and act confident.
>>
>>18612466
>be yourself
Didn't work
>respect women
I did
>women want sex too
Not with me. And I want affection a lot more than sex honestly. I just want to cuddle with a girl and smell her hair
>>
>>18612491
>>18612491
So many girls write
>not here for one night stands!!!!111
Idk what the hell they want. Or if they try to appear non-slutty or something.
>>
>>18612497

What part is causing you trouble? Let me know so we can expand on it.
>>
>>18612489
Oops,sorry for uploading the wrong image. Just search for "Chad says beta things"
Basically a super hot guy who says he uses diapers plays minesweeper 6h a day and uses emojis in an autistic way yet he gets pretty good looking girl
what you say doesn't matter
how you look does
how you walk doesn't matter
how nice you are doesn't matter
>>
>>18612450

>Everything I find is either "bee ureself and you'll find the one :)))", feminist "how not to be a rapist" shit or redpill "all women are sluts garbage".

I think the most troubling part of your post is that you don't know even one smart or reasonable person.
>>
>>18612505

"Be yourself" is a meme. The real advice is "Be honest, don't fake". Because you can't fake all the time, so eventually she'll see who you really are.

"Respect women" means you have to understand theyare people. Maybe you do, but plenty of men don't, so that advice gets thrown around a lot here.

"Women want sex too" well that one is obvious. If they don't want it with you, then ask yourself why. Maybe you asked the wrong women or you don't seem like a good partner for sex.
>>
>>18612521
This one. Nice words Anon.
>>
>>18612521
What if my honest self is unloveable, like I am starting to suspect?
>>
>>18612553
Then you be fake and manipulate their emotions towards you.
>>
>>18612553

>What if my honest self is unloveable, like I am starting to suspect?

Take the risk to pursue happiness and healthy relationships or hold on to your self-loathing and die alone. You can't do both.
>>
>>18612553

Why do you think you are unloveable?
>>
>>18612601
I want a healthy relationship so I'm willing to try it.

>>18612602
I don't know. I just feel like I don't belong. I go out drinking and have no fun, maybe approach a girl and it's like approaching another species. I don't know if there are people like me. I'm shy, somewhat insecure and like quiet places where I can just chat. But it seems like every girl that is single my age is out there partying 24/7.
>>
>>18612614
>But it seems like every girl that is single my age is out there partying 24/7.

That's not true. Sorry, but you are dead wrong here. Women are people, they are more complex than that. And even so, not everyone parties.

Don't rely on stereotypes too much. They alienate you because you see them less as people and more like a party machine.

>I just feel like I don't belong.

Well, that must have to do with things beyond women, correct? Do you have friends? Do you hang out and go out?
>>
1. Have standards, for yourself and your potential partner
2. Learn to say no to someone you like not for PUA bullshit reasons but to hold your ground
3. Accept that there is destiny when it comes to dating, nothing is "meant to be", you either work for it or you don't

>I just want to know how to meet a qt to hug and cuddle with
Then go with either "be yourself xD" or "PUA all women are sluts", you don't want a partner, you just lonely, go cuddle with a fucking prostitute.
>>
>>18612623
Yeah I actually am not generalizing towards women but towards people my age.

Yes, I do have friends and hang out with them almost daily. Sometimes we go out but I don't really enjoy it.
>>
>>18612648

Either way, you are generalizing. Of course you feel different from others when you barely register them as people. They have interests and likes beyond "everyone my age does this same thing".

If you don't enjoy hanging out with your friends... then make better ones. How are you going to flirt if you are not having fun?
>>
>>18612663
I enjoy hanging out with my friends, I don't like going out with them because I don't like going out in general.
>>
>>18612450
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>18613169
works like a charm, really good advice there OP
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.