[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I give up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 1502078196166.jpg (60KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1502078196166.jpg
60KB, 607x608px
I am female. 30. Blonde. Account Manager and a very hard worker.

I am about a size 14 (Australia) but dropping weight... about 3 kg a week.

I have a lot of stretchmarks on my body and my breasts are saggy. But I am contemplating plastic surgery.

I have a pretty face. I don't have problems with men wanting follow up dates but I am too afraid to sleep with them because my body is so disgusting.

I really want an unbaised opinion. Should I kill myself? Am I like a trap that doesn't tell a man he has a dick? I don't want to have a man regret sleeping with me. I don't want to be ugly.

I might post my face if that helps..
>>
Height and weight?
>>
File: 20170811_194056.jpg (877KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170811_194056.jpg
877KB, 2560x1440px
This is me. I think I look like a tranny, I'm not...before you ask
>>
>>18610705
Unless you have really fucking purple stretch marks, I'd say you should be fine. If your face is as good as you say it is, and you're not morbidly obese, chunky, or anything, then you are A-O.K. with me anon, some men feel the same way, some don't. Depends more on the man you're interested in
>>
>>18610712
81kg 175cm
>>
>>18610705
No matter what size you are, someone will find you attractive. They wouldn't bother going on dates with you if they didn't find you attractive. Any guy who's already on a date is not going to give a flying fuck what your body looks like when you go to have sex with him, especially if you don't act super self-conscious and draw attention to things that make you feel unsexy. If he's sexing you, he thinks you're sexy anyway.

Stop overthinking it and try and fuck somebody. If they cause a scene after you get naked they're assholes and you're better off with someone else anyway.
>>
>>18610715
I posted my face. Also they are nearly invisible but I can feel them when I touch my skin
>>
>>18610714
I hope you don't actually dress like that.
>>
>>18610705
You are thinking like a teenager, for whom appearances are everything. In your age range both men and women may first be attracted by beauty but what keeps them hanging around is personality, character, shared values, etc. And what happens is that if you find the person inside the body attractive, you come to find the packaging attractive.

So do not give up. And, while trying to be as fit as possible, don't over-obsess about the fact that you don't have a 15-year-old's body. Nobody expects it of you.

One thing you will have to adjust to is that the pool of men mature enough to be interested in you is going to skew older. You are more likely to attract a man in his 40s or even 50s than one your own age (who is still fantasizing that he has a chance with 18 year olds).
>>
Katya?!
>>
>>18610714
Im 180 81 europal, and I would fuck the hell out of you. I love tall chubby women. All my exs were 170-175 70-90kg. Good women with welcoming amounts of chair. Please stop the self hate.
>>
File: 20170811_194943-1.jpg (1MB, 1159x1971px) Image search: [Google]
20170811_194943-1.jpg
1MB, 1159x1971px
Another picture so you can see my chin. I think I look like I am transitioning from Male to female..
>>18610725
How should I dress?
>>18610728
I am interested in older guys but this is fine.. I struggle to meet them because I find dating hard because I'm spending a lot of time working overtime. Dating is quite frightening for me anyway..I hate it and I am never really attacted to anyone unless I spend a lot of time with them. I agree with almost everything you say though
>>
>>18610715
I have posted my face please tell me if I am okay.

Would people be honest around here and let me know of I should give up? No one has really given me anything other that 'you're okay' I want reality please.. i don't want to keep trying and struggling in my life if there is no point.
>>
>>18610751
yeah maybe killing yourself is a good option
>>
kik
>>
>>18610783
Why? Can you elaborate? Would surgery not make a difference?
>>
>>18610780
You will have no problems OP. Until I got comfortable with a guy I left my shirt on or would only have sex in the dark. Not suggesting you have to do this but since you are not confident yet that is a workaround you could use.
>>
>>18610705

I'm a relatively attractive dude. Medium/thin build, somewhat on the short side, but attractive enough I get checked out and (in my gf's words) "eye fucked".

My gf's a little thinner than you are right now, but she's used to be a lot bigger (like size 18~) and has stretch marks.

IDGAF.

I find her sexy as fuck. And dear lord do I love that phat ass.

Am I attracted to other, skinnier/fitter/ chicks? Sure.

And If I wanted to be with one, I could probably easily do so. In fact I literally had some cute marathon running lawyer start trying to play footsie with me--right next to my girlfriend--at a friend's bday dinner last weekend.

My response, smile at her, go back to my dinner.

You know why? Because I don't want to be with anyone besides my girlfriend.

And my girlfriend knows that. Which is why we had a laugh later that night when I told her she was trying to play footsie with me, and she mentioned "duh. dude she was trying to eye fuck you all night. You didn't notice?" and how "it's actually kind of flattering when other girls check you out because then I know, " I dun good"

Be confident in yourself. Be confident that the person you're with, is confident enough in themselves to know what they want.
>>
I've had a girlfriend with almost exactly the same problem, except she was ten years younger.
It's awful when you really enjoy somebody and genuinely like their appearance, but they just can't let go.
>>
>>18610705
>>18610751
Would ask on date.

>strechmarks
I call them love marks. Try get a tan so you will be like tiget with stripes of love.
>breast are saggy
That is normal. My balls are saggy too femanon.
>my body is disgusting
Nah. That is body dismorphia. Go to swimming pool and get used to being almost naked around people. Nobody will give a fuck about your body. Also swimming is nice workout.

>kill myself
Nah.
>regret sleeping with me
Dont be starfish in bed and he wont. Wrap your legs around him, smile, look into his eyes and move your waist a bit and you will be good.

>>>/fit/ sticky
http://www.calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html?ctype=metric&cage=30&csex=f&cheightfeet=5&cheightinch=10&cpound=160&cheightmeter=175&ckg=81&printit=0&x=56&y=20
You have 26 bmi meaning you are still kinda fat. Drop to 20~23 and you will be more than ok. Try psycholog or simply dont rate your own body and let your bf to do the rating.

I would ask you on date, but you would refuse me my your current attitude. Learn how to trust boys or into yourself first.
>>
>>18610843
>>18610805
>>18610794
>>18610792
>>18610749
>>18610728
>>18610720
>>18610715

Thank you for your support, you have helped me a lot. I am going to keep trying.
>>
those glasses dont fit you
dont bleach your hair
let it grow out

if you have stretchmarks plus 30+ chads are unlikely to settle with you

youll find a guy who loves you though
>>
>>18610917
I accept this, chads are not my type so I am okay with this, thank you for your honesty
>>
>>18610751
immediately stop all the artificial ahit you do to yourself. it makes you look old, used up, insecure and cheap. i'm talking about the bleached hair and the overly plucked eyebrows. you don't radiate beauty because you think you aren't beautiful. you lack energy and self love. you should start treating your body like a temple. no alc, no smoking, no staying up late, no fatty fast food, no stress (yes, make it a priority to eliminate stress, even if that means to find a different job, have a smaller appartment or whateve). treat yourself the way you would treat a goddess. you will soon feel like more of one, i promise.
you should definitely start to think that you're only worth the best. not meaning that you should start to act like an entitled bitch, but you shouldn't settle for a filthy home or a job where they treat you like shit. you shouldn't buy cheap product or food. buy only what you need but the best you can afford.

i don't know what that other anon was getting at about the way you dress. but i wonder what that bow is. is it a tattoo or just a necklace? if the later, then dropt it. if the first, though luck. it looks tacky.

you also look like you need vitamins and fresh air. and some new sleeping regime.

you could be beautiful if you let yourself.
>>
Cut the excessive makeup and hair coloring and continue getting your body into shape. You have a nice face which is good since it's the hardest thing to fix. I'm assuming you have a good enough personality to continually get second dates (unless you're blowing them after dinner or something). Describe how your tits are saggy, Because it may not be that bad. Either way get them fixed if it would boost your confidence but don't go overboard. I'm sure there's skin therapy shit for stretch marks too.
You're on the right track tho so keep it up.
>>
>>18610751
I don't see anything that is wrong with your face. But, I would suggest finding smaller frames with a flattering shape.
>>
Yes, strong burbs survive all.
>>
>>18610705
I'm an 18 year old male and have DEEP RED stretch marks ALL OVER parts of my body I can't hide (arms and chest and back)

Got them from bodybuilding, bulking and shit genetics

They're a bad reason to kill yourself because they DO fade
>>
>>18610992
Okay, I will stop dying my hair. I didn't realise it looked that bad. I will also wear different glasses. Thanks. It's good to get this sort of advice because no one around me as an objective opinion
>>18611045
Okay. i guess its pretty common
>>
>>18611058
It's not that it looks bad per say, it's just not good. Unnatural/unfitting hair colors (ie midnight black people with beach blonde hair or anyone over the age of 15 with blue/purple/rainbow/etc hair) just give off the attention whore or daddy issues or radical feminism vibes. If you're a natural blonde just stick with that, everyone loves blondes. Or you can darken or lighten it to your preference, but just stick with natural color to avoid being seen as damaged goods.
>>
>>18611106
this, plus the fact that your natural color fits you best. it's important that it matches dour skin tone/eye color, etc. everything else might make you look old or washed out. all stuff you want to avoid.
hair that hasn't been chemically treated also is a LOT healthier aka beautiful. stick to the premise that health and youth = beauty. that's the core of it. even skin is beautiful because it is healthy. sparkly eyes are hynotic because they are healthy. soft shiny hair is beautiful because it is healthy. a perky ass is beautiful because it suggests youth. pinkish glowing nail beds are beautiful because they imply youth, health and cleanilines.
that's true for everything. stick to it.
>>
>>18610751
from my opinion you actually look quite good. The face is always a turn off in girls as the other parts are easy to improve and your face looks good.
>>
>>18611115
I am a natural blonde but it's a dark blonde, I will just use lightening conditioners from now on. A couple of people have said that it looks bad so yeahI will change it.
>>
File: IMG_4021.jpg (59KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4021.jpg
59KB, 450x600px
>>18611134
i'm a natural dark blonde myself and after about 6 years of not bleaching, i wouldn't want to go back. i used to fear that it might look boring and dull, but it really doesn't have to. it all depends on what you do with the rest of you. it can really make you look youthful, vibrant and beautiful. pic related
>>
>>18610721
They're fine then
>>
>>18610705
>my breasts are saggy
answer depends on size and amount. if theyre like a or b cups that touch your belly, yeah you should get it fixed. if theyre b c or d and just arent perky like a 18 year old, then thats normal and you shouldnt waste your time and money with surgery that could end up making them look even worse or give you shitty scars. dont know if you have 'botched' on tv down under, but yeah dont take the risk if you dont have to.
>>
File: random person.jpg (14KB, 247x224px) Image search: [Google]
random person.jpg
14KB, 247x224px
>>18611018
>But, I would suggest finding smaller frames with a flattering shape.
This.
I would suggest a thinner lens so that they don't cover so much of your face. Thinner, less obvious frames might help too. But not as much as the lens shape.
Eg; pic related

OP you are attractive, and you shouldn't let anyone tell you otherwise (not even you).
>>
>>18610714

I honestly think you are really good looking. Lips are a 10/10. Let me hang out with you and kiss you avidly.
>>
>>18610716
Shiiat, go down to at least 65kg and every normal dude would fuck you
>>
Moisturizers like cocoa butter help with stretch marks. It won't completely clear it up, but it will make a very noticeable difference.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.