[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 24

File: male-female.png (40KB, 464x300px) Image search: [Google]
male-female.png
40KB, 464x300px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
>>18593577
how do girls view going through puberty?
>>
>>18593588
I was mostly angry and insecure.

My body changed very drastically and way too early - all my friends were thin and flat and I had child-bearing hips and large breasts. I felt incredibly ugly.
I was angry and very easy to upset. I was constantly mad at my mom, too.

I was never especially horny. I didn't masturbate. I felt mildly repulsed by making out.
>>
>>18593588
There's no real universal way, I think.

I had extreme mood swings, I felt like I could take on the world and would grow into an amazing powerwoman one day and feel like a worthless little girl crying over nothing the next. Every day in itself would cover a range of different moods. I was in hindsight almost literally trying to learn about the world by overanalyzing every little thing that happened and trying to understand it and see it in perspective. This most notably included my friendships, that meant the world to me but were complicated because we were all angsty teenagers who needed each other yet wanted to be independent, wanted to build each other up yet also felt intimidated by each other etc. The cattiest things I did (that now make me think what a cruel little bitch I was, though again I was no exception there) came from feeling like they didn't care about me or otherwise feeling rejected and written off. Basically being hypersensitive more than callous, ironically. Great girls though, I'm still close friends with most of them and we laugh about it now.
Up until I was sixteen I did not particularly care about boys, I just obsessed over my friendships.

I felt very unattractive. I was a late bloomer with small breasts and looked quite young for my age in general. I felt underdeveloped and like a kid next to young ladies. For a long time boys blatantly gave other girls treatment (little things like asking if they needed help explaining something) they wouldn't give to me (or my friends, we were pretty much the loser clique) and that stung a lot. I felt like the kind of girl who's technically a woman, but not "a woman" in the exciting, sexy sense of the word. I was obsessed with breasts and for some time massaged the tissue and whispered made up spells hoping to make them grow and make me look older and more womanly.

You could not pay me enough to go through that again, honestly.
>>
>>18593611
Adding some stuff I'm remembering. I went through phases a lot, I obsessed over the LOTR, the Sims, bands like HIM or Apocalyptica, no doubt more that I've tried to wipe from memory. I'd have photoshoots taking lots of pictures of myself if I happened to feel prettier than normal, then looking through all of them and being horrified and crying and hating myself (this was also back when smartphones weren't a thing so taking flattering pictures of yourself with just a photocamera was an art to begin with). In company of adults I was quiet as can be and became really uncomfortable and self-conscious when people spoke to me, I tried really hard to impress them and show I was a smart and sensible girl. For whatever reason I was always worried about adults finding me trashy although looking back I'm pretty sure they just thought I was a boring twat if they had a judgment.

My family situation was very tense at the time (my older sister had ED, my father cancer) so I was not acting out at home.

I only figured out how to masturbate once I was eighteen and was not in touch with what actually turned me on before that. However looking back there's always been latent stuff. Eg I always made my sims pregnant and would let them do the intense kissing in underwear with their pregnant belly on show etc. Didn't know why I liked this so much, just that it "felt right". God knows what my parents thought of this, I'm afraid they had a hunch. Thankfully my pc was not usually in the living room area.
>>
>>18593600
>>18593611
did periods never freak you out?
>>
>>18593626
I knew what periods were in theory.
It did freak me out when it happened. I cried and my mom had to hold me all night, while I was begging her to "please stop me from becoming an adult" and crying. I made her promise to not tell anybody.
>>
>>18593626
Absolutely not, I live in a very liberal country (mainland western Europe) so we had good education on what to expect. On top of that I was fourteen when I got my first period, almost fifteen, so I was just relieved as fuck that I was finally "one of the grown ups".

It was a major disappointment for me to find out that men are just grossed out by periods, though. As I used to be very jealous of girls who were more developed and did not join gymnastics because it was their time of the month. I felt like every boy seeing that had to feel a jolt to know that all her parts were working, she was biologically a fully blossomed woman, she could carry a child inside of her and do what sex was made for etc. It is the mark of fertility, after all.
>>
>>18593588
I was 3 things: angsty, horny and fat. When I first got my period, I think I knew deep down what was going on but still hid it from my mom for the first couple of cycles. I literally prayed for boobs as a pre-pubescent, but when I started developing I also just got fat and had horrible acne.

Puberty was a really confusing time and I never put much thought into what I was going through, just listened to metal music and masturbated a lot.
>>
>>18593588
There's a lot of... feelings, mostly. The whole teenage angst thing? Turns out that's not a meme, that's just your hormones turning you into a weapons-grade bitch. I fought with my parents all the time, usually on a level that escalated to screaming matches, because for a couple of years extreme anger and irritability was just my default state. And this all happened to coincide with the emo craze in the mid-2000s, so I was constantly wallowing in self-pity and writing shitty free-verse about how much the world sucked on top of everything else.

>>18593626
I knew fairly early on that it was going to happen, but it still scared the shit out of me the first time it actually happened.
>>
my gf doesn't want a picture of me/us as her wallpaper

Should this bother me as much as it does? It makes me feel like I'm not worth displaying. Plus, a bf on your wallpaper (to me) is like a wedding band; basically saying "I'm taken"
>>
So I need help and this may deserve it's own thread (should it?), but I've always enjoyed these threads and the advice givers in them. I also asked two friends irl and they had a negative response to this. And I'm sorry for blog/lifeposting, This is going to take multiple posts, but I'll try to explain in a forward and direct way without too much detail:

So I've known/been seeing this girl for a year. She was gone travelling and I haven't seen her in a month plus, but over that travelling time we shared some affectionate messages even though she's not too sappy as a person. She came back for a few days and didn't go with me to a show (that was really important to me), but I understood because she had to pack for the next adventure. Then she came back and texted me that she had the whole week off so I proposed a hangout and she said yeah. Later in the week I said Thursday or Friday and she said she was fully free.

1/2
>>
>>18593664
What's one big to someone isn't a big deal to another person. She can communicate she's taken in other ways. My boyfriend and I have been together over 6 years now. I've never had him as my wallpaper, nor as my phone screensaver. I just don't see the point of that
>>
>>18593670
(2/2) Then on Thursday I texted her and got no response until late and I asked her at night if she wanted to hang Friday but go not response (which is weird because we text at least everyday and before hang out times we arrange plans with a lot of texts). On Friday she responded that her phone was being laggy so she wasn’t using it. I believe it because her phone is super old, but she could’ve done something to arrange plans. Anyway, I’m just super bummed because I missed her a ton and really wanted to hang, but in her texts every time I mentioned a day to hang she didn’t address it and responded to other things in the texts.

I told her straight up that if she doesn’t want to chat/hang she can tell me and she responded that she does want to. Basically to both genders, what should I do? I think I want to take a break from texting her and ignore her for a week but that may seem passive aggressive.

I’ll try to help others now ITT and respond to things.
>>
>>18593664
Pathetic that you need that kind of validation. Shit's for bitches
>>
>>18593664
Some people just don't like having those kinds of pictures as wallpapers. Personally I like abstract colorful wallpapers, and for my phone I like something that doesn't obscure the clock/weather widget (which most normal pictures do).

I love my bf, but I'm a terribly boring and practical person.
>>
>>18593664
Yes you are overreacting. Perhaps she just doesn't want to put a picture with intimate connotations on her phone for potentially everyone to see. You realize that if a guy approaches her while she has her phone out, she can just say she's taken, but if she does and he sees your picture he is likely to go "oh you can do better than this dude"?
Besides some people just find it corny, unprofessional or whatever to have a romantic and personal picture as the default of their phone.

Either way, your wedding band idea isn't exactly widespread so just accept it doesn't mean to her what it does to you. Especially if she does make your relationship known in the more common ways (telling people, meeting her and your family, being taken on social media etc).
>>
>>18593674
Given that you have been seeing each other for a year I'd try to meet up and see what the vibe is like in person and whether you still feel some investment on her side.

Having said that everything you describe sounds like she's a much bigger priority to you than vice versa. You are right, she could've found another way to contact you easily, she's just making excuses for not being more serious about meeting up quickly.
>>
>>18593673
>>18593676
>>18593677
thanks. I'm gonna stop letting it get to me.
>>18593675
rood
>>
Is it really true that many girls do sabotage others? The concept still weirds me out.

For example, this came up:

>lose weight, want to continue losing weight (I'm 156 now)
>be mindful about calories, etc.
>dormmate flips out on me: don't lose anymore! Guys prefer some curves!! You're skinny enough (she considers me "slim thicc")
>before when I was 195 I said that I should go to the gym because the hike really wore me out and she did the same thing--"you're fine the way you are!" and when I said "but it's about health, y'know?" she replied, looking at me as if I was crazy "I'm obviously just trying to be nice, that's all"

And the "nice lying" thing seems fairly common with some of the other girls I know, not all.
>>
>>18593714
I don't think so, but then again, I'm not really one to let other people's comments get to me. There are definitely girls who overanalyse everything everyone says to them and take it to heart too
>>
Why does it seem that girls never chase?

I've been told often that I'm attractive, and I've been told that [insert person] was into me, but they never said anything or made any moves.

Why don't they just say something?
>>
>>18593731
Because I've never had to and a guy being good looking isn't enough to want me to make a move in and of itself.
>>
>>18593731
I don't really initiate conversations with anyone, much less men I find attractive. I think I'll be written off as an autistic, awkward, socially inept weirdo. The thought of being rejected just makes my soul preemptively die a little. I've never been able to reject a guy because of this, even if I wasn't interested whatsoever
>>
>>18593735
You don't have to because the guys are always expected to.

So you're saying that it's basically just a issue of someone bringing your your meal instead of you going to order yourself?

Feels like a lot of wasted opportunities.
>>
>>18593737
>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
>We're not in their head, we don't know.
>>
>>18593742
But it's not because I've never thought "man, I wish Anon would ask me out"
>>
>>18593743
yeah just read that
sorry
>>
>>18593747
Why does that have to be the question? Why can't it be, "man, anon is attractive, maybe we should talk" or "man, anon seems interesting, i'd like to have a conversation with them"

I don't get this lack of effort from the female side.
>>
>>18593766
>"man, anon seems interesting, i'd like to have a conversation with them"
This is something I do.

>"man, anon is attractive, maybe we should talk"
This is not, because like I've explained, someone being good looking is not enough for me to want to approach them.
>>
>>18593714
Girls sabotage each other all the time.

Dont listen to her, work for your goals. She's just jealous because her friend is making her look bad.
>>
>>18593785
Different anon here. I think the point that anon was trying to communicate is the idea that many women won't be the one to commence the process, period, regardless of their attraction for the person: they seem to expect the other person to do all the "work" when she could expedite the whole matter by being the initiator.

This is, of course, assuming attraction from her to him (which does not have to be merely physically-based).
>>
>>18593785
>>18593799
Yes anon, thank you for articulating that more clearly for me.
>>
>>18593731
Girls have never had to, but aome do. I find it sexy when girls pursue. It means they get shit done themselves and dont need no man to watch over them. I want a partner, not a "princess"
>>
>>18593799
>>18593807
I understood the question just fine, I was answering for myself because I don't speak on behalf of all women. I don't approach guys because I've never needed to.
>>
>>18593714
Crab mentality. And once you secure qtie bf, never ever let him be with any of your female friends (even when you will be there) and never listen to anything they might tell you about him.

>>18593731
Boys chase, girls choose. Simple as that. Sure exceptions happen, but you can also die alone.
>the ugly girls chase, they have no other option
>>
>>18593731
I've always pursued who I wanted. But that was also when I partied heavier and interacted with more people / didn't care about anyone's feelings.
>>
Is it true that most girls can tell whether a guy is a virgin or not just by looking at him?
>>
>>18593854
I know too many guys who "look like" they could be virgins but aren't, to bother much with these sorts of judgments.
>>
Where can I sniff out people who don't engage in hookup culture but who also are not necessarily religious? This is mainly a question for women about finding women, but I'd also like to befriend other men like this.
>>
>>18593854
>tfw I was a virgin until 24
>everyone thought I was a chad that had a decent amount of sex instead of a spaghetti spilling incel
>the girl that took my virginity admitted she was self conscious that she wasn't going to be as good as the other women I've been with
>and no one was the wiser

Just act confident. People pick up on insecurities so if you're insecure about your virginity it will show.
>but how do I act confident
Make up a back story that you tell yourself every day until you believe it.
>>
>>18593684
Thanks anon. I think that's the best plan. Her being a bigger priority to me is an understatement. Normally I obsess over girls when I'm preoccupied, but now I'm unemployed and have time to lose my shit over stuff like this. It sucks. I'm just not sure how to proceed right now before meeting up. I'm more mad than anything, I'm not sure whether to text her like usual or ignore her. Ignoring will be tough for me but I think it's necessary to take a break and try to get her off the mind.
>>
>be me
>date girl for good while, things are nice, etc. lovey dovey bullshit

>get call from her the other night late when shes blackout drunk saying she cheated on me.

i dont really feel much, like im not numb but im not sad or anything. am i a fucking sociopath or something?
>>
>>18594098

Still a virgin at 28 but nobody knows otherwise. Gotta thank my ability to lie through my fucking teeth for that.

Anyway, reason for that is I'm in love with an old fat roastie with three kids with three daddies because she was nice to me in high school and I have an inability to socialize with people so I don't really meet folks too often.
>>
File: IMG_7519.jpg (189KB, 960x912px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7519.jpg
189KB, 960x912px
I need help with a Tinder tag line. My current is, "pizza is my spirit animal". But I'm worried it's a little too "random XD"

What tinder tag lines do you girls like to see from guys?
>>
>>18594391
Nah dude you aint. Was on the same end as you with two females. Hell I had worse shame but let me tell you at first i had to get her to repeat that. The second one I felt nan nuthn. There are more decent ppl in the world and i aint sweating over a bitch.
>>
How would you react if your guy told you he was into loli?
>>
>>18593577
Girls, how would you feel if your boyfriend dated someone you found unattractive in the past. Would you think less of him?
>>
Just went on Tinder date with girl, arranged a second date right after. Just checked Tinder and her profiles gone. That means she deleted it right? That's good?
>>
>>18594501
Possibly. Is she still talking to you?
>>
Girls, if you were friends with a guy and you had both treated each other as compadres for the last 3 years and he asked you out all of the sudden, and you didn't like him that way, how would you react? Would you think all those years of friendship were just a ploy to get in your pants, or would you assume he really did enjoy your company but also wanted to be more than friends?
>>
>>18594514
Yep, added each other on fb right after and chatted a bit before she went to sleep.
>>
Question for guys... So I'm 8 months pregnant and I feel like my guy dosen't want me at all. We haven't had sex in like a month and I feel so bad about it. Are must guys grossed out by pregnant girls? Am I being dumb for getting my feelings hurt?
>>
>>18594521
Still talking to you is a good sign, anon. A better sign is if she was saying how much she was looking forwards to seeing you again.
>>
>>18594526
He might be afraid of hurting you or the baby, not necessarily grossed out. It depends on the guy in question as to whether he's grossed out or not, but I'd bet if you offer to give him a bj, he won't turn it down.
>>
>>18594526
Some guys have a fetish for that but me personally I find it to be a huge turnoff. I am a virgin so take my sex advice with a grain of salt but it is definitely possible that he's just turned off by your pregnancy, he probably won't admit it though.
>>
>>18594532
I give him head all the time. I love doing it but he like won't even touch me, it makes me feel like he dosen't want me. I don't think he's worried about hurting me. I've told him I want him, like that I want to have sex, he just dosen't want to.
>>
>>18594498
I'd wonder if I'm unattractive myself, but then it's whatever.
>>
>>18594538
He might just honestly be weird about it since you're pregnant. It's pretty normal.
>>
>>18594538
If he didn't want you at all, he wouldn't be letting you give him head. It sounds more like he's uninterested in reciprocating, and yeah, that might be because he's turned off by the pregnancy, but we guys are sometimes strange creatures. It might be he's going through a phase of being largely uninterested in sex, and he's letting you give him head because he thinks it makes you happy. It's happened to me and a few friends of mine. We eventually snap out of it, but you should probably talk to him about it to find out what's going on.
>>
>>18594551
Are most guys like that? They get grossed out and don't want to show the girl any more affection.
>>
>>18594564
He dosen't talk about anything, that's why I'm asking here. It seems more like he just lets me give him head as a substitute for faping. And it's more then him just not wanting to have sex, he dosen't want to touch me at all. It seems like he's almost repulsed by me. I feel so bad about it like I've done something wrong.
>>
>>18594566
Not really, it's complicated.

His mindset is probably all focused on the baby and he probably finds doing things to you to be kind of weird and awkward, being that you're the mother of his kid now. It'll pass after you've had the baby. But for now, the baby is right there with both of you so it might be a little weird for him.

It's not that most guys are like this, but I'm just going off what my own thoughts would probably be during such a time.
>>
>>18594577
Don't really see how the baby would stop him from even kissing me or giving me a hug. We have another child and he got like this some when I was pregnant before and I thought it was just a normal thing some guys went through like you were talking about, but it's so much worse this time
>>
>>18594576
Does he act funny when you hug him, kiss him, or show other sorts of affection, or is the problem just confined to the bedroom? If it's just in the bedroom, it's probably mostly what >>18594577 said. He's focused on the baby and finds things weird and isn't sure how to talk about it, if he even realizes he's doing it. He might also have started to have the "Oh, shit, I'm gonna be a dad" moment and is still trying to process that. It might just be a matter like the previous anon said of waiting until the kid's born before he gets back to normal. Try not to feel bad about it in the meantime; he might not realize he's even doing it.
>>
>>18594601
No it's not just in the bedroom, he won't touch me at all or show any kind if affection. And like I said we have another child and he has a 9 to from a previous relationship that lives with us to, so no he's been a dad for a long time now.
>>
>>18594477
yeah i mean it would be the second time i had my heart broken but the first time was due to circumstances.

I met this amazing girl from chile on the last leg of her visa and it was the most incredible time ive ever had. I miss weekly but dont get too torn up over it anymore.

You're right though. Shit happens and thats life but it rolls on and the people that are meant to be there are sticking with you and eventually you'll come across someone worthy, you know?
>>
>>18593854
No but since you can't tell either they can just claim to.

>>18594526
>Are must guys grossed out by pregnant girls?
They look pretty weird desu.
Also it's weird to think about how you have another human inside you and if he dicks too deep he'll poke it.
He might also see you as vulnerable.
>>
>>18594606
Was your current pregnancy planned?
>>
>>18594618
No but we weren't trying not to either.
>>
>>18594629
>unplanned pregnancy
>one kid with you
>one from previous marriage

Honestly he's probably a little pissed that there's a third on the way.
>>
File: 1391231337073.jpg (14KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1391231337073.jpg
14KB, 250x238px
>>18594629
>No but we weren't trying not to either.
i think the reason he's mad at you is becoming clearer.
>>
>>18593714
She sounds like she's projecting some of her issues with weight on you imo, rather than actively trying to harm your prospects.

Is she, or was she fat in the past? Regardless keep focusing on your goals, listen to your doctor for advice not someones second hand advice from an unverified blog.
>>
>>18594526
I still found my wife sexy during the entire pregnancy. Are you initiating? If he's like me, he might be uncertain if any advances are welcome at this stage.
>>
>>18594453
>"pizza is my spirit animal"
Jesus Christ, I thought you were a basic white girl.
>>
>>18594453
Try "help! my four foot dick wont stop cumming money!"
>>
>>18594482
Uncomfortable

>>18594498
I wouldn't care because why should I care about an ex? If she was super fat or something I might wonder if he was desperate or something

>>18594515
"I'm sorry, but I don't feel the same way". And I'd think he genuinely wanted to be more than friends.
>>
>>18594677
That's who I'm trying to hook up with.
>>
>>18594453
"My penis is the size of half a footlong Subway sandwich"
>>
>>18594696
Lol so randums dont like lol so randum guys. They like a guy who's mature but also fun and is overall MUCH older than they are, minimum 5 years older usually. They fucking love older guys.
>>
>>18594698
So 5 inches?
>>
File: you.jpg (39KB, 630x660px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
39KB, 630x660px
>>18594453
If I had a tinder my tag line would most certainly be 'They call me "Beige Lightning"'

t. Mulatto
>>
File: bigguy.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
bigguy.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>18594707
>One foot is 12 inches
>half of one foot is 6 inches
Kek, what a dipshit.
>>
>>18594482
>How would you react if your guy told you he was into loli?
I'd just leave. I'm not opening that can of worms.
>>
Repost from yesterday if anyone could give advice.

>match girl on tinder
>have 9 hour date the same day, even met her family
>made out twice but stops 8 mins in
>says she doesn't want to catch feels too fast
>fucked up & apologized for being too aggressive the next day
>go on a movie date a few days later (we split)
>have good time and held hands during movie
>ask her to come over to my place
>denies
>text her saying I want to get to know her more physically
>tells me to slow my roll lol
>suggest we meet up on Sunday
>"sounds pretty, maybe"
>no texts till yesterday
>ask her if she wants to go to x at Y
>plans
>how about today
>plans
>suggest to watch new GOT
>"Oh snap, where at? I'm not coming over to your place though"
>says she "doesn't think its a good idea"
>told her to lmk by X tomorrow in she changes her mind

I think I'm just failing all her little tests and/or she just simply isn't interested anymore. I don't see how we could have a 9 hour date then another date and her go kind of cold on me. Am I trying to push things too fast? Advice? She isn't the only girl I'm after but we have a ton in common and I like her the best.
>>
>>18594839
She clearly wants to take things slower and you keep being pushy. I would have dropped you if you kept insisting.

Forget sex for a little bit, get to know her.
>>
>>18594857
She doesn't believe that just cause she comes over that we have to have sex. But I guess your right about taking things slower. I thought this other girl I was dating was moving fast but then I remembered we texted for 2 weeks before we even met up for the first time lol.
>>
>>18594526
Either learn how to innitiate sex, how to force him to satisfy you even if his boner fails and how to talk about anything or prepare for dead bedroom marriage.

The longer you leave the problem, the worse it will be.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2225936/A-husband-confesses-Seeing-wife-birth-sex-YEAR.html

I like pregnant girls, but some boys dont. Force him to cuddle you if nothing else. Fight the problem asap. And remember, boys are conditioned to never ever talk about their problems. He maybe really hate you being fat / pregnant. Or is scared of baby. You have to force him somehow to give you what you crave. Dont be afraid to hug him and dont let go until he either tells you whats up or at least until you get your daily cuddle dosage.
>>
going on vacation for 2 weeks. Is asking out the girl im dating in advance desperate? note its not the first date
>>
File: 1389608370651.png (176KB, 319x345px) Image search: [Google]
1389608370651.png
176KB, 319x345px
>>18594891
>boys are conditioned to never ever talk about their problems
I don't think so Tim.

>ask girlfriend whats wrong
>"nothing"
>repeat for the rest of the week until she finally reveals
>>
>>18594891
>boys are conditioned to never ever talk about their problems
thats women senpai. guys tend not to express feelings but have no issues saying what a problem is.
>>
This is for both I guess

What does it mean when a girl says that she wants to have sex but doesn't at the same time? She said she was a virgin, (so am I) but that she would prefer if we were official, which I have no problem with but I don't think is necessary since we've been talking and hanging out with each other for about 3 months prior. Does she not like me or is she serious about waiting a bit.

I feel bad because we were so close to losing our vcards, but then i stopped and asked her if she wanted to finish this in my car to which she then told me about what I mentioned above. We sat in silence for about 5 mins after that. I don't want her to think that im mad at her or anything because I'm alright with waiting.

How do I not make it seem awkward next time this happens?

Sorry for jumbled post, first time posting in /adv/
>>
>>18594929
>she would prefer if we were official, which I have no problem with but I don't think is necessary since we've been talking and hanging out with each other for about 3 months prior.

She doesn't want you to just fuck her and leave jackass. You can either be exclusive with her and be in a relationship or be a virgin bachelor "cus no woman can hold you down lol".

Take your pick.
>>
>>18594907
Fair enough, i used generalization, but that is all /adv have unless op describe problem as best as they can. Obviously exceptions exists, but in this case i bet he is afraid for expressing his opinion.

Also i bet your gf didnt want to tell you simply because she already decided to find new bf. Happens all the time. She says nothing is wrong while going outside more to meet new bf and giving you cold shoulder hoping you will do the break up thing instead of her.

>>18594910
When the problem is theirs aka: broken dick, stress, lost job, anything what can indicate he failed as male, they will do anything to avoid that (unless they truly are mature enough).

>>18594929
>say A, think B, expect C
Just cuddle her, keep dating her and hope for best. She is probably as horny as you, but for some bullshit reason she postpones the sex thing. Ask her for netflix and chill, get wine, sit very close to her, get MILDLY drunk together and then cuddle. Maybe she will let it escallate, maybe she wont. Whatever happens, keep dating her.

Probably scared you will cum and dump her? Earn her trust by being nice qtie bf for her. You can do that by being with her even without sex. Btw sex in car is anything but comfortable and romantic. Try harder casanovo.
>>
>>18594941
>Probably scared you will cum and dump her?
Chances are that his silence when she asked to be exclusive gave her that impression.
>>
Is it worth continuing to go out with a girl as a friend if she says she's not ready to enter a relationship given a recent breakup? I like her enough that I'm willing to be there as a friend until she's ready, but I'm curious as to whether or not girls in this situation are likely to come around.

For reference, I met her on a dating site, so she clearly had some desire to enter another relationship, and she disabled her account so I don't think she said what she said simply because she didn't like me.
>>
>>18594935
>>18594941

Thanks I'll take your guys advice. I think like Anon said she's prob just as horny, but wants to take things slow.

Also sidenote; if fucking in a car isn't a good idea, then where can two 19yos go to fuck? We both still live with our parents btw, so any of our houses is pretty risky.
>>
>>18594962
On a picnic blanket in a forestry park is always a pretty good way. Otherwise in the car is fine, just lay down a towel across the back seat.
>>
>>18594962
We call this 1st world problems. Sneak her into your room and lock the doors? Forest? Be creative :-)

>>18594956
I would say yes. She will pretend you are just a friend while you will handhold her, kiss her and then fuck her hard with passing time.
>or do you have any better dating option?
Beggars cant be choosers.
>>
Guys please help.

I work as a nurse at a hospital and see this guy my age regularly for a treatment he needs. There isn't anything really wrong with him and he's always happy and super charming. Last week we were chatting and he mentioned that he goes ice skating every week and I told him how I've gone a few times but was pretty terrible and he just kind of casually said that if I ever wanted a lesson he'd teach me. Was he being conversational or could I actually take him up on that? He has never mentioned a girlfriend and he's not shy about being flirty.

(it would be considered 'officially' inappropriate to date a patient but no one would actually care)
>>
A girl broke up with me and avoids eye contact all the time, but when her new boyfriend is around she SEEKS eye contact and kisses him etc.

she broke up with me in April. what does she mean by this?
>>
>>18594973
Making you jealous. Duh.
>>
>>18594721
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2015/10/21/subway-could-start-measuring-sandwiches-ensure-footlong-status/74320592/

Teach the controversy
>>
>>18594976
>Making you jealous. Duh.
yeah, sure but why?
Is she still interested. I asked her, she said she does not like me any more
>>
>>18594969
Take a piece of paper. Write your number on it and short message like
>ask me on date? with a heart symbol
and next time you encounter this qtie boy, give it to him. He may call. Good luck!

This wouldnt probably even classify as sexual harrasment so you really have nothing to lose. Take care he may be big ppayer who fuck naive girls like you each weekend only to cum and dump them later. But on the other hand without taking any risks you will eventually become cat lady.
>>
>>18594984
For fun. Some women get off on that shit.
>>
>>18594973
>>18594984
>girl i went out with did this shit too
>we worked in the same area and at a cafe nearby she would do this out front with him
>figured i'd fuck with her
>sat at a table nearby and she was doing the whole kissing him but giving me eye contact thing
>i started licking my lips, raising my eyebrows, rubbing my nipples and shit while looking back into her eyes
>she pretty quickly got creeped out by it all
>never see them at the cafe anymore, never see them kissing in front of me again
>they broke up a few weeks later
>>
>>18594987
if she were over me, she would acti ndifferent i guess?

the opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference
>>
>>18594991
>>they broke up a few weeks later
rebound partner?
>>
>>18594987
the reason she broke up with me was that I neglected her.

Is this some kind of sick wake up call?

"Hey, look, that could have been us"
>>
>>18594993
She'd be indifferent, yes. But she's obviously messing with you for some reason or another.
>>
>>18594998
That sounds like a pretty solid reason, so yes. Just brush it all off with a smile and maybe do a bit of >>18594991 just to fuck with her. You won't get back together anyway so burning this bridge is no big deal.
>>
>>18595000
the funny thing is, she treats me like shit and air, when he is not around.

when he is around she immediately starts seeking eye contact and drops any other activity
>>
>>18595004
>You won't get back together
why not?
>>
>>18595006
also she shows up with him at places she knows where I will be
>>
>>18595009
>>18595011
Do you really want to get back together with some immature bitch that can't talk about her feelings and instead expresses them through using some guy as a prop to make a point?
>>
>>18595018
to be honest, i treated her pretty baldy. a wonder how long she stayed with me.

yes, I still love her
>>
Boys and girls

How many ex lovers (relationships, ONS or fwbs) do you think is adequate for relationship material?
What is too few, what is too many?
>>
>>18595063
The must have had exactly 2 previous relationships plus 5 one night stands and a blowjob in a toilet somewhere.
It's totally random dude, case by case basis.
>>
>>18595063
This is easy. If you have too many, lie. If you have none, act like you had 2.

You dont get anything from digging in past. Dont tell and dont ask. Life will be easier that way.
>>
>>18595063
Ideally, I'd like to be with someone who has a similar experience - 1 to 3 long term partners, no casual things.

I would be fine with someone who had less or more partners, or with someone who a few casual things.
>>
I have a tinder date tomorrow. I am pretty short, and I have no idea what height this girl is. Should I ask?
>>
>>18595079
>The must have had exactly 2 previous relationships plus 5 one night stands and a blowjob in a toilet somewhere.
>It's totally random dude, case by case basis.
Dude, obviously not asking precise numbers or anything. I'm asking more on the sentiments around it....

>>18595083
>t. a woman
I swear its always women who have the "dont ask, dont tell" and "past doesn't matter" attitude.
Not saying its wrong or right, but humor me, are you infact a woman?
And if so please be in london
>>
>>18595102
Sounds like a good way to put your foot in your mouth. Assuming the chemistry is still there, does it really matter?
>>
>>18595124
doesn't matter to me, but to her..?
>>
>>18595125
Maybe it matters, but its hard to say until it happens. It's not like you're being deceptive about your height or anything in your pictures right?
>>
>>18595132
Nope, but I guess I'll just meet her and see
>>
>>18594905
please respond. It's such a trivial question i know but still
>>
>>18595147
Text her
>Hey anonette... I really enjoyed our last date, would you be up for a repeat performance? Im going on holiday in a few days but will be back in 2 weeks. Cant wait to see you again...

And if she is super down for it, text her some trivial shit during your holiday
>wish you were here
>>
>>18593577
Girls. Allow me to ask about physical contact. If I touch your hips, legs, butt... How can I know when you're enjoying it, or you're just too scared to react?

Also, how to deal with that attitude change, when you're a) asking for constant attention, or b) boring as fuck?
>>
Girls

What do you fashionly speaking is the female equivalent to a fedora?
>>
>>18595164
unnatural colored hair
>>
>>18595162
that's not a bad idea
>>
Chick ghosted me on our date
I texted her three days before and hasn't responded till now.

Am I justified in sending a 'you're a crappy person ' text to her?
>>
is it a bad idea to wear a cap on the first datE? my hairdresser fucked up my do and now my confidence is weakened..
>>
>>18595212
>hasn't responded till now.
hasnt responded yet I mean
>>
Why do i feel sad after ending an unhappy relationship?

I felt happy first few days, now i just feel lonely and cant be home alone. I was constantly busy first week so i didnt think about it, but now it feels like its sinking in and im just sad.
>>
For guys and girls

Isit normal for a guy whose attracted to a woman and you're on your way to their place and you know you're going to have sex but not have a boner?

I'm excited to fuck this girl, I like her but I don't have a boner until I stroke it a bit.

Isit that normal? Or should I already be rock solid?
>>
>>18594090
Here is really the only place I can think of
>>
>>18595212
during the date? pretty rude
after it? life sucks, move on
>>
>>18595278
before it
>>
>>18595102
No.

>>18595107
I am not a womanslut, i am anti slut man. But i learned the hard way you cant stay with somebody when you learn their past and they turn from cute girl to dirty slut in your eyes (body count 30+). I would probably marry her if she kept her mouth shut. Guess she though i am mature enough to withstand the truth. I was not.

>>18595163
Ask her for netflix and chill. If she enters your home, she wants to be molested. Also start by handholding in public. Hips leg and butt are when you both are drunken or already comfortable with each other.

>>18595212
Dont give her another attention. Delete her number and be done with it.

>>18595213
Yes, cap is only to hide your balding. Be confident.

>>18595240
Everybody feels the same after break up. Talk about it with somebody to ease the pain.

>>18595252
Yes, you are within tolerance. Maybe try to fap less like once per week and your boners will happen easier.
>>
If a girl looks at me a lot that's a good sign, right?
>>
A friend of mine told me that a girl in our crowd said that I lack vitality, and I am a finished, failed, man, looking like a 40yo. I'm 30. I'm much more mature than my age. But fuck, why this bitch don't simply shut her mouth closed?
>>
>Go on daily run
>Pass cute girl in workout clothes
>She looks straight down
was I being creepy ;_;
>>
I'll answer what I can/what hasn't been answered sufficiently.

>>18594839
Agree with other anon, she either wants to take it slow or just be friends. I'm not a tinderer but my friend who uses it frequently comes across dates/hookups/and people who just want to be friends. If you're looking for hookups just move on, if you're serious about her then take it slow. It's funny people think coming over means sex, I like to hang at my house because I'm introverted and you don't have to spend money. The first time I invited my qt over she definitely thought it was sexual, but I was injured and couldn't walk well (lol).
>>18594905
Can you clarify? Like you want her to come on vacation? Or you want to see her after your vacation? Why not just say something like "Hey I'll be away for two weeks but I'd really like to see you when I come back"?
>>
>>18595407
after my vacation she already knows im away
>>
>>18595336
Yeah, ask her on date?

>>18595388
I bet you smoke, drink alcohol, your last sport session was in highschool, you are fat, your diet is shit, alway angry / sad and you will get bowel cancer in the next decade.

>>18595400
If you want gf, try social events or online dating.
>>
cont.
>>18594929
>>18594962
Be patient and wait for that perfect time when your parents are out and you can cuddle afterward. My girl explained that virginity isn't really an important concept to her, but she doesn't want to lose it to a stranger at a club or something. Same concept.
>>18594956
As a guy, it depends if you can be patient. The grey zone in between relationship and friends kind of sucks anon.
>>18594969
Go back to him and follow up, "so how about that ice skating anon?" Then exchange numbers and text from there. If he goes every week you should have tons of opportunities.
>>
>>18595429

No weed, no cigs, do sports 4 times a week. I'm angry/sad if these bitches don't shout their mouths off.
>>
>>18595400
No, she was being awkward.
Keep jogging.
>>
I fucked a girl after our third date

How long before I should text her back?
>>
If I jerk off after chugging a rockstar, will I lose all the energy from the drink because I came, or will it stay within me for the rest of the day, regardless of jizzing?
>>
>>18594637
No he was never married to his ex, it was just some stupid girl who he fucked in high school and accidentally got pregnant. They barley knew each other, she turned out to be a junky. That's why he went after full custody of his oldest. We spent like 20 grand in court cost getting her, I don't think he would have done all that if he didn't want kids. He's a really good dad and loves his kids a lot, he talks about wanting a big family so I don't think he's upset about having a 3rd, I think he just isn't into pregnancy at all. He says my belly looks like it's got a chest burster from aliens in it :/

>>18594660
He's the one who told me not to get on bc after I had our other child and he's the one who didn't pull out and their for knocked me up again.
>>
>>18594891
This is good advice I think, I feel like our communication isn't want it used to be and yah it's hard not having him show any affection. Makes me feel lonely and unwanted. I'm not fat tho, I'm still really thin everywhere just have a big belly. I don't want him thinking I'm one of those females that has kids and turns into a blob. I'm only like 120lbs and that 8 months pregnant so I don't think I'll be fat after the baby is born, I wasn't with my first one. I'm not sure if it would annoy him if I just started hugging him but maybe I could try and at least get him to talk about it with me
>>
Are completely platonic relationships between men and women actually possible?
>>
>>18595890
Yup. I have a couple of good male friends.
>>
>>18595898
But are they orbiters?
>>
>>18595786
18 to 36 hours, depends on how good the sex was and if you want to repeat it again.
>do you have autism?

>>18595804
Fapping will release all kind of hormones into your brain and body, possibly changing your mood and generally how you feel like. All in all, it had nothing to do with energy drinks.

>protip
Drinking energy drinks regularly is stupid, expensive and unhealthy. You want to do it once in a blue moon when you for whatever reason need to skip sleep session, finish deadline no matter what or just keep being alerted.

The combination of sugars, caffeine, taurine and other meme chemicals can actually boost your metabolismus + brain, but after initial spike (few hours) you will feel worse than before.

Drinking it every day (what all stupid teens targeted by ads do) is unhealthy, makes you fat, hyperactive, higher blood pressure, diabeetus and once you build addiction + resistance for coffein, you will feel bad without it and only "ok" when on it.

>>18595852
I dont know your life or him as well as you, but
>annoy him if I just started hugging him
tells me you have some real unresolved problems with your partner. Looks like you will end up as single mother again unless you solve it asap.

Are you really that afraid of telling him (in not negative not nagging tone) that you wish for him to show more affaction towards you or simply "take it"? Tell him you want to be treated as lady too, not just nanny / cooker / maid.

>>18595890
Yes, just inject your male friends this every ~2 months with this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medroxyprogesterone_acetate
>>
>>18595904
No, they're friends. They're fairly attractive dudes, have girlfriends. We've been friends for years.
>>
The FAQ is the real hero here. Answered 5 questions for me instantly. Thank you.
>>
>>18595890
I have a girl that i regularly do stuff with, but i won't pretend that i wouldn't plow her into next week if she came on to me

But i have 0 desire in pursuing anything with her
>>
>>18595942
>would plow her into next week
>no desire
I don't believe you
>>
>>18595961
I'd have sex with pretty much every girl/woman i know bar biological family, including those i have a "work brother/sister" bantership with.
I never said i don't find her attractive

But then again i use people to improve/expand myself so it's very hard for me to connect with people
>>
Guys, do you like your girl to swallow your sperm? If that's the case, why do you like it?
>>
>>18594683
>I wouldn't care because why should I care about an ex? If she was super fat or something I might wonder if he was desperate or something

She is and I am.
If my parents saw her they would laugh at me and disown me. I would never live it down if my friends saw me (my only "friends" are not close and live in different cities). One time, while nearly black out drunk and high on aderall I made out with some black girl who was overweight and ugly. To this day I have not lived that down in there eyes. They continue to bring it up every time I see them.

But I am also lonely as can be, and she is mature, has her life together, and has a really nice face and eyes. She is also part pacific islander so her bulk isn't too unnatural looking. She is nice and not too judgmental. I told her that I have no idea what the hell I am doing. Am I using her for practice to get better at basic relationship stuff? Sorta. She is really easy to be around and that is nice.
I really have no idea what the hell I am doing.
>>
>>18595970
Yeah!

>why do you like it?
Dominance, mostly. But it is also like a love proof.
>>
>>18595970
cuz it shows they love me enough to swallow my genetic spunk. Also no clean up
>>
File: 1499481178964.png (99KB, 552x336px) Image search: [Google]
1499481178964.png
99KB, 552x336px
Is it possible that some people just can't have any chemistry with another person?

I'm a girl and I feel that way. I don't think I'm going to find anyone in college, or ever, really.
>>
>>18595907
I've never been a single mother, so I can't be one again lol. Were married and had been for a few years before we had our first child together. I didn't mean he would be annoyed if I huged him, I ment he might be if I did what >>18594891
Said and just like clung on him as a means of making him talking about things. He's a pretty reserved guy and has never been overly touchy feely so I think if I started trying to hang on him all the time it would buy him. I'm not afraid of him or talking to him, he just hasn't been communicating lately so it's hard to bring things up, he's a bit dismissive and doesn't really talk if it's not something he feels like talking about.
>>
>>18595970
I have many kinks, but swallowing spunk isnt one of them. Do whatever you want girl. My ex wanted to kiss right after bj was finished just to smear it all over us.

>what you wouldnt do for your gf to please her?
>>
>>18595970
It's a show of affection to me, plus easy clean up.
>>
>>18596005
It's possible
>>
>>18596005
Might it be possible that you didn't found the right guy yet? I mean, you are into boys, right?
>>
File: collar.gif (1MB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
collar.gif
1MB, 212x212px
Why do you girls like being slapped and choked and spanked and shit?
>>
Military guy came down to see me and his family or friends. He has a week before going back. He went to see me one time, then three days passed without him initiating anymore dates so i took control and asked if he was interested in a date for the weekend. He said not Saturday, but maybe Sunday because things are hectic. I told him to let me know, but he hasn't called or anything. Is he interested or what?
>>
>>18595974
anyone: i want a response to this.What should I do?
>>
>>18596005
it is an astronomically low possibility but I suppose nothing is impossible in a literal sense. Thinking like this probably hurts your self-esteem and just makes things worse though.

>>18596073
In all honesty it sounds like he might be ghosting you. All you can do is wait and see what happens.
>>
>>18595907
Well, okay.
That being said, I was just wondering if jizzing would get rid of the effects because liquid absorbs through the body, as well as flows out as quickly.
>>
Do girls find guys who look serious or moody a complete turn off? I've got a bit of a resting bitch face, and I struggle to open up to people emotionally too which gives off the impression that I'm always miserable, which I imagine only adds to that.

And is it a bad that I'm 21 and only just getting my driving license?(I had a fear of accidents and running people over) Would bringing it up and being honest about my fear make it better or worse?
>>
>>18596126
I suggest you to read some books about biology and stuff.
>>
>>18596134
>21 and only just getting drivers license
People wont care about most things if you act like you're not self-conscious about it. I got my license 2 months before my 21st birthday then after a month totaled my car. Friend at the time who later became long-term gf teased the hell out of me for it but I just shrugged it off.

In my experience not letting things get to you is one of the most attractive features to women.
>>
>>18596146
Any tips on not letting things get to you (or acting like they don't)? I'm too honest with my feelings for my own good sometimes (sperg) but I'm guessing it's a more a maturity and life experience kind of deal?
>>
>>18596005
you may have some underlying issues
but I feel the same way
>>
to girls

if a girl has stopped texting you for like one week
its game over right? and let's just say for "laughable causes".
>>
>>18596174
Yes
>>
>>18596073
sounds like he's busy and has other people he wants to see besides you.
>>
@18596136
cool
>>
>>18596174
even if we both were getting know each other for like 1 month and half?
>>
finally got a date this weekend. social retard. any tips?
>>
>>18593633

>It was a major disappointment for me to find out that men are just grossed out by periods.

only beta insecure man-children are at all concerned about a humans natural functions other than, that they be working properly. Especially someone they're ment to be in love with.
>>
>>18596192
I guess i just wanted to see him again since he had three days to do whatever he wants, and i won't be able to Monday. He says things are hectic so lets see what happens.
>>
>>18594968
Maybe, I'm hoping I won't just be a rebound date though. Re: having other options, I think the "don't date anybody until you meet another good girl" option is underrated. Lot less effort, but I like this girl enough that I'm going to have a go at it. Thanks for the encouragement.

>>18594956
I'm patient enough, I'm more in it for the partnership than the sex desu. I suspect it's not going to end well, but thanks for putting it into perspective. I'm going to focus on getting better (more fit/strong/interesting) and hopefully she goes for me. If not, at least I'll be healthier and more attractive to other girls.
>>
>>18596019
Well, I'm in a weird stage of my life.
>fat with bad skin
was me for the years where I otherwise should have been being a normal teenager finding love. Grew up with nerdy friends, lost most of them except my childhood best friend, then recently lost weight and my confidence.

I'm so awkward and feel as if I've been shoved into this...box, all Junji Ito style, more as my life has lumbered on--that I can't even connect to anyone anymore. I'm just too twisted. And I think it's logical to assume I'm particularly uncute. Maybe even moreso than when I was fatter. So, yeah, here I am. Maybe I should give up altogether and embrace cat-ladydom. At least then I won't have to pretend to be something I'm not to find the "right guy".
>>
>>18595276
>you're here forever
>>
Do couples ever go out just for lunch or dinner and then go their separate ways? I feel like my gf and I should do more after that. Unfortunately where we live is a tourist trap and we both hate crowds. We both live with our parents so I can't take her home as often as I'd want to. What do?
>>
What type of hints do shy girls give when they're interested? Obviously it's gonna differ somewhat by person, but I guess if any shy girls can let me know what they do when they want a guy to notice them it would help.

I know I'm overcomplicating this, but for some context: this new girl just started at my job, and I think she's really hot. Her body is kind of average, but she has really deep eyes and a nice smile, which always get me. We've only talked once and I don't think it wasn't really flirting, just getting to know each other a little, but it was on a walk back home (we live in the same general direction like ten minutes away from work) and she seemed to wanna keep the conversation going and kind of stood still for a second when I turned my corner and went home. I've only seen her two times since then, both while she was clocking out and I was clocking in, and she basically ignored me the first time but seemed really happy to see me the second time and was even a little awkward around me. Obviously the best thing to do here is just talk to her and try to get to know her better and I plan to do that as soon as possible, I just wanna see if there's anything specific I could pick up on because it would help my confidence a lot.
>>18595890
Yeah, but it can really only happen if neither person is attracted to the other or if one person is dating a good friend of the other. I actually met one of my best friends as a friend's girlfriend. She's attractive but I think meeting her in that way and knowing that they've been dating for so long makes me see her more like a sister than anything else.
>>
>>18596419
My boyfriend and I do that when we meet up for lunch in our lunch breaks. Otherwise, when it's date night, we like to go for a walk or a movie or drinks or something afterwards. Actually, it's not that different from the date ideas question in the FAQ.
>>
>>18596419
It can be nice to go out to dinner and a museum or a concert and then part ways for the night. There's that expression "absence makes the heart grow fonder". Maybe, but I think a corollary to that which is sometimes more true is that "too much time together can get annoying." In my experience, when you let dates meander off into unplanned activity, you'll have sex, laze around the house, watch television, take a walk, or on the whole something less unique. That's fine and a long-term relationship will have plenty of all that, but especially if it's early in the relationship, keeping some distance can be very healthy
>>
>>18596220
Uh no, I reserve the right to be grossed out by whatever weird shit comes out of the human body. There's a reason body horror is a genre of film.
>>
>>18596220
Femanon here, periods are fucking disgusting and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.
>>
>>18596427
Yeah, the problem is that most of those places are packed to the brim with people. It's usually hard to talk with that much noise and bustle.

>>18596456
You're probably right. I have a tendency to want to be around her too much. I have other things going on in my life, but in the end my thoughts always go back to her. I can't get her out of my head.
>>
File: 1490310693574.jpg (840KB, 3096x1857px) Image search: [Google]
1490310693574.jpg
840KB, 3096x1857px
>>18596472
What if someone doesn't have your weird aversion to blood?
>>
>>18596501
all bodily fluids are disgusting.
>>
>>18596501
>weird aversion to blood
not her, but don't act like period blood and "oh fuck I fell and cut up my knees/elbows" blood aren't totally different things.
>>
File: 1496703289778.jpg (264KB, 1457x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1496703289778.jpg
264KB, 1457x1128px
>>18596411
It seems that you've been accumulating sadness for a long time (I understand that). Nerdy friends are nice but, you will probably miss serious conversations and deeper experiences.

You should get some fresh air. Move somewhere else, travel, meet new people, eat healthy, new clothes, do sport...

What's your height/weight/age?

>bad skin
I used to have bad skin too, but because I never cared enough. After washing my face twice a day, and using facial scrub I am like another person.
>>
>>18596501
>implying the blood is the problem
You do realize that's raw tissue, right? Your body is discarding unused uterine lining, and it looks and feels absolutely foul.
>>
>>18596501
another femanon here. it's not just regular blood, though, it's like... it can be more sticky, and it's ugggh
i feel so fucking sorry for the women of the world who cannot get tampons or pads, i don't know how they can deal with this thing without spending the entire day in a corner waiting for the blood to pass.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170806-182331.png (277KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170806-182331.png
277KB, 1440x2560px
How do you continue conversations when you only get closed responses?
>>
>>18596533
Ask better questions than "how are you?"
>>
>>18596533
>>18596534
Text messaging destroyed our generation. People don't communicate anymore.

Just move on, anon. She didn't wanted to talk to you in the first place.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170806-182949.png (475KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170806-182949.png
475KB, 1440x2560px
>>18596534
Wtf faggot, what kind of autist doesn't follow up with "good, HOW ARE YOU???" Like fuck, give me an opening. If you don't open with "how are you," what do you open with? What the fuck is a better question IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW SOMEONE IS DOING

If I am frustrated, it's because I can scroll back to dozens of conversations like this
>>18596540
SHE messaged ME. Another one
>>
>>18596530
Not that anon, but I use a tampon and never see the raw tissue. Maybe it's different for some people.

t. extremely light periods. Something's probably wrong with me desu
>>
File: Screenshot_20170806-183144.png (439KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170806-183144.png
439KB, 1440x2560px
>>18596534
>>18596540
>>18596546
>cool, so what are you up to tonight?
>Yes

Fucking worthless
>>
>>18596540
Yes, a form of communication that works for everyone else is the problem, not the individuals that fail at using it.
>>
>>18596553
You're talking to bots, you fuckwit.
>>
>>18596553
you're boring as hell
>>
>>18596551
Lucky. It's really unpleasant when you have a heavy flow and it comes out in... for lack of a better term, just thick blood chunks.
>>
>>18596546
>>18596553
>>18596555
I guess that you're somehow physically attractive. Girls don't go there for a chat with nice guys. It's more for the "Hi bb, I am rich, let's fuk."
>>
File: Screenshot_20170806-183619.png (824KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170806-183619.png
824KB, 1440x2560px
>>18596560
I'm not going to post them because there's personal info there but both their feeds are alive with selfies and statuses, somebody spent A LOT of time making a bot that does nothing
>>18596563
Bruh what the fuck am I supposed to start conversations talking about, my sports cars or truck or trips to other countries? Ffs it's some random hoe on a meet up app, I'm asking them how they are so we can establish some common ground and TALK. Does nobody talk?
>>
>>18596578
you look at her profile and say something fun and provocative, get her to laugh, and then segue into setting up a date. for example, if she were mentioned speaking russian in her profile, start by asking her if she was a spy sent from moscow or something. lighthearted, flirty stuff
>>
>>18596422
>signs
Girs do this one sign when they want you to ask them out: they exist.
Sorry, you will have to "man up" and ask her out. No other way around it.

>>18596533
You need to realize that not everybody you meet online is as serious as you. Some are just trolling, some are nasty, some are attention whores and chat bots are real too.

If they cant be arsed to reply properly, you never had chance in the first place at them.
>>
>>18596596
I've been down that route before. For instance, hiking is mentioned
>Hi! Ever been on any interesting trails?
>Yea
A sport is mentioned
>Have you [played sport] for long? Ever gotten to compete?
>Yea
Video games are mentioned
>So what's your favorite game, and why?
>Kingdom Hearts
Movies are mentioned
>Hi! What's your favorite movie, and your least favorite movie? Don't tell me which is which
>Beauty and the Beast

I'm not including a picture because these are all real responses and I can't be bothered throwing together a collage. I get this a lot in person, girls just freeze up, give me short responses, and the conversation kinda peters out. I'm not an autist, I smile, laugh, I'm very casual, I leave open ended questions and give them openings to ask me things, or I'll take openings to ask them things, etc etc. I just don't get it, it's like I'm some demon who shocked them to catatonia.
>>
File: lower standards 2.jpg (125KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards 2.jpg
125KB, 924x572px
>>18596623
Are you attractive? Tried dating older / younger girls?
>>
>>18596632
I guess I'm attractive, I like my face and I keep myself in very good shape. Not bodybuilder shape, but hiking/running/biking shape. Never older but younger and my age. I don't see how "attraction level" would factor in though, if I'm humble then why would that not put someone at ease long enough to have a "how's the weather" conversation?
>>
Girls and guys:

Your SO sets up a date
Day of date comes and no response from SO
No response in social media and sms.
SO ghosted you, hasn't talked to you in weeks

How would you react?
Who, if any, is in the wrong here from a social stand point?
>>
File: cheating bait.png (95KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait.png
95KB, 540x342px
>>18596638
Because when girl is into you, she will even pretend she is interested in whatever you say just to keep you around. Try older girls. Maybe you are trying to have meaningful convos with teens when all they want to hear is
>h8 bbby, want some fuk?
Maybe you are just too mature for girls you try to date. Or nit good enough.

>>18596640
She can be dead, in hospital, pregnant, kidnapped. Or she found somebody better than you. Can you see her in person? Do that before you "break up" and move on.
>>
>>18596640
I've been there. You're angry, and your next moves are important. I know you're pissed, but feign concern. Text them saying "are you OK?" and whatnot, score bonus points by texting or calling mutual friends and asking if they saw SO.

Your first reaction is going to be to get angry and ask them "what the fuck," no. Show your concern and guilt the fuck out of them, never lose control. If you show anger, it WILL be turned on you, in some "I can't believe you got so mad because I OVERSLEPT," way.
>>
>>18593714
Ive seen stories on /fit/ of girls being gainz goblins for both men and women. I think another anons already said, but people (mostly women) tend to get insecure when other people do well because it forces them to have an up close look at the potential in their own situation. A lot of their own excuses arent valid anymore when someone close to them does well, and they dont want to confront that.
>>
File: 1500822841134.jpg (110KB, 700x1246px) Image search: [Google]
1500822841134.jpg
110KB, 700x1246px
I've been dating a girl for three months; I'm 29, she's 24. A week ago she bumped into one of her exes coincidentally and he asked if she wanted to meet up for drinks and to catch up. She said she would have to check with me if it was OK. She checked with me, explained the situation, and I told her I honestly wasn't thrilled with the idea, and frankly would prefer she didn't. I don't know her ex personally, and the whole thing frankly seems disrespectful to me. When I told her this she got very upset and moody, and it ruined our date. Validate my decision, /adv/.
>>
>>18596616
Yeah I guess that's the kind of response I was expecting lol. Ty tho.
>>
>>18596640
>hasn't talked to you in weeks
this person is not, and never was your "so"
>>
Women, could men expect to start a relationship with somebody while being broke. For an example, if they are currently in college and do not have the possibility for other expenses?
>>
>>18596692
*broke?
>>
>>18596678
When someone (be it your gf or brother or whoever) asks your permission to meet someone else, they rarely think it's really a permission, it's more like letting you know that hey, they are going to meet that person.
So that's one thing.
On the other hand, I think she's dumb, she shouldn't go the playing friends with ex bf route, it's just... Unnecessary.
Sounds like a lose-lose situation to me.
>>
>>18596678

What she wanted to do was "nicely" tell you that she intended to meet up with him. She knew there was a chance you'd say no and if she's upset that you did, she shouldn't have asked the question.
>>
>>18596692
There are a lot of broke college students both girls and boys. And since being poor stopped anybody from pursuing relationships, sex and other social activities? Just have a plan how to eventually stop being poor and you are good to go.

Dont wait, you are young only once.
>>
>>18596527
Sadly I'm in college so moving away isn't much of a choice. And if I did so, I'd likely just hide in my room because being outside stresses me out.

>bad skin
Well, the thing is I get the feeling based off of some past odd experiences that I look kind of like the younger equivalent of what >>18595388 got. And it's worse because I'm a girl. Apparently weight also makes people look youthful so...yeah, I'm not even sure if getting /fit/ will help me or if it'll only worsen the problem.

5"6/156(still a huge improvement from before)/21. Also, the washing face cures bad skin thing is a meme for most.
>>
>>18596690
I meant she stop talking weeks after she flaked out on the date, not before.

Before, there were regular convos and good morning and goodbyes, nearly daily.
>>
>>18596708
>Don't wait, you are young only once.

Well, I went for it and just sent a small "Hi" to someone. Not sure how to continue or how to go on with the conversation. Quite honestly, I am literally shaking right now.
>>
>>18596692
I guess? I'm pretty easygoing even when the bf wants to pay, but... Storytime:

I had a bf who was a broke af college student for like a year while I was already earning $$$. I mean, I had to try hard not to laugh when he asked me to give him the cash for food/drinks/whatever secretly so that his friends would not see that I was paying. But I got over that in a blink, he seemed to be fine as long as his friends did not know. I also never mentioned this to anyone while we were dating, only told my close friends a few years after the breakup.

In a broke-broke situation it all went fine...
>>
>>18596726
That is adrenaline. Just remember even if you fuck it up, you can always try later with another girl. Practice makes perfect.

Keep it casual and ask her what is she doing. And then ask her out. Park, cinema, netflix and chill, dinner, study for test whatever. Smile, throw some cheap compliments and be awkward around her. Something will happen.

http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
>>
What does it say about me if, as a 25 year old male, I can't find myself connecting to females around me? I decided to travel this past year, and women in Europe and Asia are just so much different. Compared to the girls I met when I traveled, girls in the US are just bankrupt in every way, I can't believe it.
>>
>>18596741
I am not really interested in just asking out another girl right away. I have been interested in her for way too long(a few years) but have been to much of a wreck to even start a conversation because of a horrible case of anxiety.

>be awkward around her
Already been before, and let me tell you, I am awkward with everybody.
>>
File: 1.jpg (83KB, 701x369px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
83KB, 701x369px
>>18596712
>5"6/156
Euro-fag here, I had to translate it. According to standard tables you are not far from a healthy weight, but I am recommending sports because it also boosts self esteem (i've been running for a few years, and I can promise I am not the same person anymore).

Probably I am asking too much, but a picture would clarify it a lot.
>>
>>18596750
That /pol and /r9k were right. But i would say in usa you were meeting girls from few same sources compared to when you were travelling abroad.

Whatever you have been doing so far to meet usa girls, do something else. And maybe admit to yourself that everybody in usa is fat so date some fatty and unfatten her in the process?
>>>/fit/

>>18596751
You wont get gf by putting her on pedestal, treating her like godness or by agreeing with everything she says.

Until you start treating her as person, your chances are below 0. And prepare for
>i see you only as a friend
since it took you years to ask her out. You need to make a move within week preferably.
>>
>>18596771
I don't think I will need to worry about putting her on a pedestal.

Why a week? We haven't spoken to each other during that time, which might make some difference, I think.
>>
>>18596771
I mean I typically did the same stuff abroad, maybe visited more local shops and saw more sites, but just taking random samplings of girls, it feels like USA women are so damn shallow. I ACTUALLY got to talk about my favorite book with a girl, and when she asked for a recommendation, she picked it up and texted me later that she started it. You will NEVER find that in America, bro. It sounds so cringey, I know, but it's an eye opener. Russian wife incoming
>>
>>18596796
Well, join reading club in usa? There surely has to be at least 5 girls total who can read in the burger land.
>>
File: 1500488823999.jpg (765KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500488823999.jpg
765KB, 706x1000px
>>18596699
Thanks for the advice; I'll keep it in mind. The way I figured it, if I said I'm fine with it, it gives her the green light for this sort of thing in the future, which I'd never really be comfortable with; but if I said I'm not fine with it she'd just not tell me the next time she wants to meet up with someone.

Lose-lose indeed.
>>
>>18596118
>In all honesty it sounds like he might be ghosting you. All you can do is wait and see what happens.
It's late for me so i'm guessing he lost interest. I don't get why but maybe he wasn't for me..
>>
>>18596422
>>18596688
Just as an update I ended up going for it and she has a boyfriend, she's just really bubbly lol. Worth it to get that out of the way tho.
>>
File: 1337272065334.png (119KB, 392x366px) Image search: [Google]
1337272065334.png
119KB, 392x366px
My GF is coming up on the end of her apartment lease and wants to move into my house. We've talked about this in the past (maybe 2 years ago), and I told her that I have no interest in living with other people and want to live in my house by myself. She said she was cool with that back then, but last week got pissy with me when I said the answer is still the same. Her response was, "I thought you would have gotten over that and changed your mind by now.".

She basically hinted that she will break up with me if we don't move in together. I love her and would prefer to stay with her, but will not change my stance on living alone.

Women - Why do you all do this kind of shit? If this was a make it or break it type decision, why the fuck did she keep the relationship going for 2 years with the mindset that I'd magically "change my mind" about it?
>>
>>18596969
you were never anything but a resource to her, anon
sorry about your luck
>>
>>18596989
>you were never anything but a resource to her, anon
She comes from a well off family and makes more money than me due to her family connections, so I doubt that's the case.

Besides, I'm not looking for an answer on my particular situation. I'm trying to find out why women agree on important things early on in a relationship and then make a big deal about them later on.
>>
How am I supposed to date if I'm working seven days a week? I'm moving to Nashville and my job has me working on weeknights and part of Saturday/all day Sunday.
>>
>>18597024
Find someone with a similar schedule? Get a better job?
>>
>>18596969
What is your end game anon?

Most girls end game is to find qtie boy, marry him, move together, work together, have few babies and rape him every night while demanding cuddles and romantic gestures to keep the "love" going.

Moving together is just another step in her master plan. What is wrong with you for not wanting the same?

>>18597024
You should realize that job is just a thing you do to earn some money. If you are all the time at job, your life is like slave aka not worth the struggle. Even neets are probably better off than you in this regard. Get new job?
>>
>>18597020
It's less important things and more about her deluding herself--having patience with the belief that she'd eventually be dear enough to you to tolerate her living with you. Since you don't care for enough to allow her, she feels hurt and that the relationship has no future. And it's kind of true.

That, and the mindset that you want to live forever alone is unusual so she probably loosely interpreted it as you "not being ready". She's being kind of irrational, but her behavior is understandable.
>>
Girls

How often do you have sex?

I swear, I hear guys all the time talk so casually how they just meet up with girls and fuck. One of my friends just got back from a trip abroad and told us he met some cool people over there. He said he fucked one of the girls, and then has sex with one of that girl's friends before returning home. I've heard this shit from many different people. It seems like it's just very common for young people to fuck all the time
>>
File: IMG_6981.jpg (81KB, 552x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6981.jpg
81KB, 552x587px
What's the best Tinder bio you've seen girls?
>>
>>18596969
Why do you want to live alone?
>>
>>18597321

Not him but I understand how he feels.

My bed is MY bed
>>
>>18597177
Virtually never. I don't like sex, really. I get too anxious and I don't really understand it. Then again though, 4chan is probably not the best place to get an accurate idea of how much sex people's having. >>18596969
I think most people in long-term relationships expect that at a certain point, you will move in together. She probably interprets you not wanting to live together as a sign that you don't take the relationship very seriously. However, since you've talked about it often and she still wants you to change her mind, just get rid of her. Bitch didn't listen when u told her how u wanted things to be.
>>18595890
Yeah, but only if ur uggo or after knowing each other for a while and not pulling any flirty shit.
>>
>>18597332
You can live together and sleep in separate beds.
>>
>>18597177
As often as I can. Sex is amazing. Not even a broken knee could stop me when I wanted to get some. Then again, I've only ever slept with one guy, my bf. So I have sex often, but I'd never have casual sex.
>>
>>18597361
>I've only ever slept with one guy, my bf
>I'd never have casual sex.
You will eventually. It's inevitable if you've only ever had one partner.
>>
>>18597359

True. But my home is my space. I like just having a nice quiet house after work.
>>
>>18597370
I'm not interested in anyone else, though. It's very difficult for someone to meet my standards and I don't want to blow my chances when it finally happened.
>>
>>18597371
Do you feel you can't find a girlfriend who will let you chill out and decompress after work, or even help you relax?
>>
Why would a guy ask twice if you faked your orgasm? I think he's been with 1 or 2 girls before me. His longest relationship was 2 weeks
>>
>>18597373

That anon is saying that if your current relationship ends one day, that you'll have casual sex if you have a hard time finding a new boyfriend, but have plenty of available guys to shag
>>
>>18597373
>I'm not interested in anyone else, though.
You really don't know how the world works do you?
>>
>>18597379
Sometimes it can be really fucking hard to tell if a girl's orgasm is real or not. Maybe his past girlfriends faked it or he's just worried you're lying to spare him his feelings?
>>
>>18597379
>His longest relationship was 2 weeks
get out now
>>
>>18597378

Well yeah, but I'm also not going to even bother trying to find one. My alone time is important to me
>>
>>18597373
How old are you exactly?
>>
>>18597384

Not her

But to be fair, will power can go along way. I'm 27, I haven't had sex in 6 years. I've had the opportunities, but consciously chose to not do anything about it
>>
>>18597388

>get out now

Would you say the same thing if he has never had a girlfriend before?
>>
>>18597394
its not about will senpai, its that obviously shes in a very first relationship and has only ever had sex with this one person. it'll burn out soon enough and she'll have to take notice that "2getha 4eva" in a first relationship is stupid.
>>
>>18597395
maybe, depending on his age.
>>
>>18597383
I'd honestly rather stay celibate if that happens. What makes sex so fun to me is connecting with someone I genuinely love. Take away that element and it's just not that attractive. I can give myself orgasms on my own in the worst case scenario. It's love or nothing.
>>18597384
Perhaps, but I know how I work.
>>
>>18597399
Casual sex isn't just random people banging. I've met a girl I have a casual thing with and we're pretty much just friends that meet up, do some stuff we're both interested in and have sex.
>>
>>18597392
>>
>>18597398

28?

It's not because he couldn't get one.
>>
>>18597398
He's 24, went to uni at 15, and is obviously not too experienced with women. I'm pretty sure he never had a blowjob before based on his reaction
>>
File: 1393387777644.jpg (12KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
1393387777644.jpg
12KB, 220x165px
>>18597405
>28
>longest relationship is two weeks

I concur with the previous "get out of there" assessment.
>>
>>18597400

"Hey so wanna go see this movie later?" "Yeah sure! And afterwards we could like, go down on each other or have sex if you want!" "Yeah great! I can pick up some condoms on the way home"
>>
>>18597410

>longest relationships is two weeks

What?

I answered your question, and that statement was not what you asked
>>
>>18597405
>28
>never had a relationship
>"It's not because he couldn't get one."
yeah i bet he totally chose to be single
>>
>>18597415

Well, I did.

Why is this such a difficult concept to believe?
>>
>>18597397
Why so cynical, anon? You know nothing about my relationship, how compatible we are and what we mean to each other. It's not just fucking (although it's great). We understand each other like nobody else and we were originally friends for a long time, so there are pretty much no ugly surprises in the store. I know exactly who I'm dealing with. Perhaps we will break up in time, but why is it so stupid to hope that it will never happen?>>18597400
Well, good for you. I'm not judging you, but I personally couldn't do it.
>>
>>18597433
>We understand each other like nobody else and we were originally friends for a long time, so there are pretty much no ugly surprises in the store
That's a problem though. You know too much about each other, there's no mystery at all.
>>
>>18597442
Now you're just making stuff up to be a contrarian.
>>
File: 1496204041042.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1496204041042.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
I told the girl I liked that I liked her and she said "not right now", but didn't tell me she had a boyfriend. she recently got shitfaced and told me who it was and that he was the reason she didn't want to date me because they weren't "together yet" but it would have been "unfair" for her to date me with hickeys on her neck from him. When she was drunk she told me that I'm being a lot nicer and better than him and that I was sweet, etc. I am sort of a friend of the boy she's dating. what do I do?? we're going out for lunch tomorrow. girls what do I do
>>
Am I worthless as a woman if my body shape is an ugly piece of shit? I have big boobs and a butt, but I have high hips, hip dips, and a weird looking waist. I feel ugly and useless as hell. Are ugly woman just worthless?
>>
>>18597500
No one's worthless, and no one's worth is based upon their appearance alone. I don't want to sound like a white knighting faggot but don't let something like this shit all over your self-esteem.
>>
i am friends with a girl, we are quite close, but we are really good friends and im fine with that and i am sure she is too. she recently introduced me to one of her other close female friends, turns out me and her have alot in common. first girl started to get really jealous and almost cold towards me.

is this just a girl thing or is it possible she has a crush on me?
>>
>>18597500
What? Your body shape sounds fine.
>>
>>18597488
>friends with her boyfriend
>what do i do

gee i dont know

some friend you are
>>
>>18597488
at that point you have to seriously consider, not with your penis and potentially heart, but with your brain and your heart, whether this man's friendship means more to you than a "potential" relationship with this girl might be. if this dude was out of your life would it negatively affect you? do you genuinely think a relationship with this girl would be a good thing for you, knowing she previously dated one of your friends? do you guys have mutual friends? would it be weird if you hung out with people and he was there and he knew you stole his girl?

gotta think about this shit man, but the heart wants what the heart wants. words from strangers can only go so far.
>>
>>18597177
Daily or so. I had sex just with my boyfriend as well, tho.

My friends who have casual sex usually have 2-3 partners over a summer if they're single.
>>
>>18597177
Sounds like you're asking single girls? I'm in a relationship, but my friends range from never to whenever they and their FWB feel want to. None of them hook up with strangers though, even my one friend who has a FWB has been 'with him' for almost a year and a half
>>
i keep getting intimate and attract girls who dont want relationships

i want a relationship im done screwing around im tired of this shit, im in 3rd year and i have a full time job in my field, with written confirmation i will earn more once my degree is complete. the girls i get involved with keep thinking its just a fun fuck buddy type situation and i want an actual relationship. why does this keep happening to why am i attracting these types of girls? help
>>
>>18597604
where are you meeting these girls? how long do you know them before having sex?
>>
>>18597621
school

a few weeks? we go on like dates and shit usually beforehand too
>>
>>18597633
girls in university know the relationship won't last, because after graduation, they will scatter

the best you'll get in college is serial monogamy
>>
>>18597635
wow

that sucks
>>
>>18597637
you can always look for girls outside of college, that are in the workforce already

however this is obviously harder to do, big friend circles help a lot
>>
women, why do you have the capacity to make a man more depressed and sad than anything on earth
>>
nerdy girls

is there anyway for a guy to develop something out of a nerdy hobby without coming off as a creep or look like every other desperate guy from nerdy hobbies?
>>
>>18597668
Depends on the guy and how he handles himself. My bf is a nerd per say and our feelings developed for each other through those nerdy hobbies that we had in common. It's an ice breaker if you ask me.
>>
>>18593577
Is prefer people, men and women, share stories/experience & suggestions, it's far more insightful and helpful to get an idea of our situations with solutions.
>>
>>18597500

Just because some people doesn't find you attractive dosent mean you are useless. That's just what ultra extreme feminist with deep mental issues screech about.
>If you feel bad about your body yourself then go an improve it, start dieting and exercise. Im male but I lost 20kg and feel way better about myself. I still never felt useless, just because girls didn't find me attractive before didn't make me feel useless.
>>
>>18596220
Just have sex in the shower, don't get any period on the sheets that way
>>
>>18597545
>>18597548

i said "kinda friends". It's a friend of a friend sort of deal. we hang out sometimes because we hang out with the same guy.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.