[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible suicide risk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170805-002008.png (294KB, 1440x2293px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170805-002008.png
294KB, 1440x2293px
A sort of friend of mine is going through a rough time and I am genuinely worried about her. I try to just say accepting and light hearted things because I don't want to tell her what I really think of her situation.

I don't know any of her friends or family, so what do I do because she has a history of alcoholism and drugs.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170805-140303.png (331KB, 1440x2278px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170805-140303.png
331KB, 1440x2278px
>>
>>18592974
Spoonfeed context?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170805-150631.png (276KB, 1440x2270px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170805-150631.png
276KB, 1440x2270px
>>
>>18592974
It's a girl, for fucks sake.
She won't do shit except maybe try a few sleeping pills and then fuck Chad the next morning.
>>
>>18593002
back to quarantine
>>>/r9k/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18593005
Go back to r9k, you faggot loser virgin. Maybe change your attitude towards women and you'll get laid finally.
>>
>>18593007
quit projecting
>>
>>18592974
>her

Just attention grabbing, stop feeding her problems
>>
>>18592974
She just wants someone to talk about her problems to, she won't kill herself. You're just being and orbitor
>>
>>18593007
you're a female, aren't you?
>>
Sorry, on a phone call.

She's just a bitch most of the time and she's wanting a family and kids but she's turning 30 in a couple months. She wants me but she dated my best friend a while ago and I don't want to go here her problems and shit.

I don't want to lure pol back but she's a bit heavy and probably a 5-6/10 but she wants hot guys that haven't been married or have kids already.

Guys in that age that are 'dateable' to her standards are already married with kids or they just want to fuck bitches at bars and stuff. She finds a guy online and within a month she wants an answer on the family and kids thing because she doesn't want to waste time dating someone that might not want what she wants.

Basically, I don't want to see on Facebook in a couple months she got arrested for DUI or raped in some shady club by Chad.
>>
>>18593053
>I don't want to lure pol back but she's a bit heavy and probably a 5-6/10 but she wants hot guys that haven't been married or have kids already.
This isn't /pol/, it's reality. Or reality is /pol/ which ever way you wanna think about it. Don't drink the cool aid my man
>>
>>18593067

I get that, but I believe society likes a little sugar coating. A little pleasantry doesn't change much.

I know she's going to have to settle for a guy that wasn't good enough if she was 25, but if she wants her husband and kids in the next 5 years, it's just a reality.

That being said, telling her it's going to be some obese guy that jerks off to hentai three times a day is a bit cruel after she was just dumped.
>>
>>18593103
You aren't supposed to tell her anything
Just stop being her emotional tampon and cut toxic people from your life
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.