[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confused faggot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I want opinions on it that aren't all from genderqueer toilet-kin from the LGBT board, I'm 21 now and I've had issues with being male at least ever since puberty, basically the most ideal thing to me is being a really feminine looking dude, that can pass as female, I somewhat can, but I constantly feel an unhealthy jealousy of females. I've talked to a therapist about this somewhat, but I don't know what to do with myself, I've considered taking hormones to make myself more feminine but I feel like I'm pointlessly trying to change myself and it just feels like I would be fueling mental illness.

It's just fucking frustrating, I can't think of any other way of describing it.
>>
>>18581851
You don't want an honest opinion on that.
>>
femgen on
>>>/lgbt/
they'll help you become another femboy after bullying you a bit for being to old to start becoming one
>>
>>18581853
I do though, like fuck man, I hate it, it feels like I have no choice but to become "a man" because I'm too old to be as feminine as I want, even though I look young, but either direction I go it feels like I'm gonna be frustrated or depressed. I'm more of a twink than anything, and I don't want to be one. I'm just sick of it, I can't be happy embracing masculinity because it's always going to make me resent females and I can't go more feminine because I don't think I'll ever be good enough.
>>
File: tumblr_nuyjkv58YD1tf8vylo1_1280.png (111KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuyjkv58YD1tf8vylo1_1280.png
111KB, 1280x1280px
>>18581851
Anti-SJW left-wing guy here.

It's OK to be on the feminine side. I occasionally like listening to female pop artists like Grimes and sing along pretending to be female or something, but I don't really give a fuck because just pretending to enjoy something doesn't make me one. I am very certain of being straight male and keeping it that way, but that doesn't mean I have to be super masculine all the time. All my life I have adored music, movies and stuff from actors or performers who are various kinds of feminine men, and I am not really ashamed of that at all, because I like to think of these people as wholesome, not flaming faggots. When you are and look like a stereotypical female or male, that sounds little bit limiting and boring to me. To me, the gravest threat to be a weak pussy who is afraid of expressing themselves, not that you are flambuoyant.
>>
>>18581851
You shouldn't take hormones, based on what you're saying you'll regret it. Why don't you want to be a twink?
>>
>>18581851
You're an idiot. If you are male that doesn't mean you have to be chad and if you are female you don't have to be stacy. As a guy you can be cuter than you will ever be as a semi drag queen, you just have to accept who you are and make the best out of it.

My suggestion: become a metal head twink with long hair.
>>
>>18581885
>>18581891
I get what you guys mean, I've been thinking that I'd be happiest just pushing the boundaries of gender and kinda being something in the middle, without being a genderless xenomorph or some shit. Something kinda like what Bowie did, he was just himself. I realize my OP was super strict about being one way or another.

>>18581886
I don't know, something about being a twink is just unappealing to me, can't really explain it lol
>>
>>18581879
Ok, honest opinion it is:
> I'm 21 now and I've had issues with being male at least ever since puberty,
In other countries they'd throw you out of the roof for that, here you are free to be as weird as you want. It is only a problem if you want it to be a problem. I don't get all this faggorty but, taking into account that you are free to do what you want, I don't see much of a problem.

>basically the most ideal thing to me is being a really feminine looking dude, that can pass as female,
No once cares about your preferences, you sound like a child asking for shit all the time. I want to have a dick as big as a nigger but I don't, I don't think about it or feel entitled

> I somewhat can, but I constantly feel an unhealthy jealousy of females.
Sounds like mental illness.

> I've talked to a therapist about this somewhat, but I don't know what to do with myself,
What if you do nothing and go about your life ignoring the issue?

> I've considered taking hormones to make myself more feminine
Please don't, you are a piece of work already, don't need to add complexity to your current problems.

> but I feel like I'm pointlessly trying to change myself and it just feels like I would be fueling mental illness.
Yes, you would.

Honestly, I think I don't get it. But couldn't you try to focus on other things? Care to explain why the looks are so important? There is more into life than looks.
>>
>>18581909
I am >18581885 and I am happy my reply answered to your dilemma, OP.
>>
>>18581879
>I can't be happy embracing masculinity because it's always going to make me resent females
The world is a union of opposites, friend. A coincidentia oppositorum.
Don't buy into the idea of man and woman as conflicting polarities. You know the yin-yang symbol has a little white in the black field, and a little black in the white. Identifying the trueness of any subject is not about choosing the white or the black, but rather explore the line in-between; the interface. Everyone is at any given moment in a state of oscillation between polarities, although some feel more comfortable in an either all-male or all-female self-identifying state, the feminine and masculine are qualities all people of genders might tap into (or rather, will to tap into.)
You don't resent females if you identify as masculine - that's psychotic to think. You work with both principals and figure out what you want to be in this world.

If you love the feminine so much, learn to understand what it is, and see if it's something you can use to your advantage as a masculine man without losing touch with your feminine quialities. This comes handy in relationships.
>>
>>18581924
lmao if nobody cared about other's preferences or problems they wouldn't be on an advice board helping others out, do you think I go around to random people telling them what my preferences are or what I want? I don't ask for shit from other people, I mostly keep this stuff to myself, which is why I'm on an advice board.

I know it's mental illness, I know you can't change your sex, the problem is understanding if I could ever be happy embracing masculinity or if I should just indulge in this kind of shit while I'm young

Looks have always been important to me, I guess they wouldn't be if I was an ugly fuck, but I do focus on other things besides my looks. I don't really know what to tell you can't relate, I don't enjoy this shit, it eats away at me and I'm left feeling empty regardless of what direction I take it seems.
>>
>>18581976
Honestly, this whole thing you are obsessed with seems like something to keep you away from real life.

I've met people with this kind of situation and they all seem to be prisoners of this thing, they talk about it and about their preferences and wishes for hours and hours, getting nowhere. They get together with people like them so they can all keep fueling each others situation. This way they prevent themselves of actually breaking loose, free themselves, escape the labyrinth.

Your whole problem could be reduced to "looks are important". If you can kill this, you can kill your problem.

This doesn't mean you have to look like a beggar or like a freak. But that instead of working so hard and so much time and putting so much effort into your looks you could divert all that into not giving a fuck about them. And see what happens. You can always come back to your current situation.
>>
>born superior sex
>want to be the fairer
ayyyy
I HATE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT WANNABE FEMBOIS
no, but really. I'd take having a dick over this
/end jealous rant

dont take hormones at all silly
Right now, you should decide what exactly appeals to you and what you want to do.

can you tell me about your wanting to be 'more feminine' as a man? what do you mean?

I guess you dont really want to be androgynous?
Personally, being able to pass off as either sex is like winning the lottery, you are at liberty to explore and exploit the qualities of either sex at your whim
>>
>>18582124
lol well I want to keep my dick, I just want to be able to look female, basically trap.

I guess what I mean by more feminine is just having more girlish features, I already kinda have a girly face, but I'd rather have less broad shoulders and be shorter, that kinda shit, but I can't change any of that so I try not to obsess.

I wish I was more androgynous just so I could push it towards a more feminine appearance, I mean I can make myself look pretty feminine but I feel like there's no mistaking that I'm still a dude. Wish I was just a pretty boy jap, that would end all my problems.
>>
>>18582174
I don't get it. David Bowie never passed as a woman. Make your mind up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.