[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Some fucker raped my gf and i want to get my pound of flesh.. whats the best way to get info on someone?
>>
>>18580495
More like she feels guilty for screwing someone else.
>>
>>18580495
>first thing you should do is get a rape kit done if you haven't already, then contact police afterwards or during.
>find facebook first
>let his immediate family know he's a rapist
>e-mail whatever company he works for and let them know he's a suspected rapist and is having charges filed against him (even if you don't plan to).
>if you have decent tech experience you could trying phishing him with a basic key logger. Although I'd advise against it because that's moving in the direction of illegal and if you don't know what you're doing its easy to come back to you.
>>
Was this actual rape? Or did your girlfriend cry rape and just cheated on you? Please first make sure to figure out all possibilities before you try to kill or assault someone.

Assuming it was legitimate rape, find out where he lives through something like facebook and light his car and or house on fire. Do not let a rapist find out you did something to fuck with them, either go for a killshot, Go for a regular shot with a scoped rifle at a distance, or go to walmart, buy a pair of shoes that are 2 sizes bigger than your regular size and douse his car/house in gasoline and light a match.

If he finds out it was you her may try to rape or kill your girlfriend, or kill you. Rapists are unstable and will fuck with anyone, so play it out in stealthmode. I would personally start with a couple gallons of gas.
>>
>>18580529
Don't kill him either way. Forensic science is fucking crazy these days and OP will be the first person they question once they catch wind of what happened to his gf.

Better to let everyone know and get him arrested as well. But like anon said, make sure you (gently) ask your girlfriend if there's any details she's left out and that any twisted detail could let him walk or lead to consequences for you too.
>>
>>18580495
>Some fucker raped my gf

what actually happened >>18580529
>your girlfriend cry rape and just cheated on you

if it was actual rape she would have immediately called the police. Stop being her bitch.
>>
>pound of flesh
The same pound of flesh that was in your gf?
>>
>>18580510
this, rape is extremely rare in reality. If she's at all liberal you need to leave her asap.
>>
>>18580552
>>>/pol/
>>
Your gf cucked you bro
>>
>>18580495
Just rape him back.
1. You'd get to brutalize his boypussy.
2. who would honestly believe him?
3. your gf might potentially get turned on from you asserting your dominance and then you'll have even better sex.
>>
Advise your GF to contact police, life in jail takes more than a pound of flesh
>>
>>18580495
can you please tell the story in detail ? I need more infos in order to try to give a decent advice.
>>
File: 1501624442294.png (195KB, 392x486px) Image search: [Google]
1501624442294.png
195KB, 392x486px
>>18580495
1. Go to hospital and get tests done. YOU NEED PROOF. You can just get the proof and not involve police for at least a few months. Get a statement, etc. Keep it to yourself.

2. Find out if he actually raped her. Women can sometimes cheat and then claim rape. Specifically find out what he did. Did he just grab her ass? Full on rape? I know it's enraging and uncomfortable, but ask her and find out.

If it's worth it to you and you wanna go through with murder:
3. Find out who he is. If you already know who it is...good. If not, ask gf to describe him, use cctv cameras, social media, hire private investigators, use >>>deep web

4. Find out as much info as you can about him. Again, use social media, private investigators, there special services you can use on the deep web to find info about someone. FIND OUT AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE

5. Stalk him for a minimum of 6 months. This amount of time will give you more time about if you want to acc go through with it, if your gf lied, she'll come out about it, etc. Find out his schedule, places he visits, things he does, friends, family etc.

7. Research assassinations. Study the law, forensic techniques used to find criminals, investigator strategies, successful assassinations, unsuccessful assasinations, weapons, etc.

8. Become physically >>>/fit/ , if you're fat, lose weight; skinny, gain muscle, build muscle, become athletic etc.

6. Plan it out. Put all of the shit you know together. Use all the information you have to plan an effective strategy and plan to murder him. If you still wanna go through with it at this point, nothing will stop you. Do it faggit.
>>
>>18580510
this, exactly. Don't focus on the man who "raped" her, focus your anger on HER. She is the wrong one.
>>
>>18580495
Did she go to texas A&M? cause some chick got raped at a party i was at here the other day.
>>
I've met a few girls that claimed to be raped and later confessed to me it wasn't truth.
Idk if that's the case, but it happens. A lot.
>>
>>18580495
hope you used something to hide your internet history otherwise cops will have a hard laugh the moment they find this thread in your activities :^)
>>
if u hurt him at all it eill be super fucking obvious dont be a dumbass.
shit sux for sure but u cant kill ppl . u just cant
>>
>>18581801
Yeah, no shit. It's pretty infuriating.

I'm a pretty protective dude, so when I hear shit like that, you'd better bet I'm immediately thinking about how I can get rid of that person.

It's like some fucking emotional blackmail. There's no proof that it ever happened because, "Rape crimes always go unreported!", you can't push for information because, "It's a sensitive subject, and she's traumatized!".

So whenever the word rape comes up, what do you even do? I just get pissed at fucking everything. Like, if you're lying to me, I'm going to murder you. If your not, I'm going to murder them. If you absolutely refuse to tell me ANYTHING, then I'm just walking out the door because I can't deal with that shit. No, walking out on a rape victim who, "Needs your support" isn't the best outcome, but shit. It's either that, or I have an aneurysm and die from pent up rage.

The. Fucking. Worst.

Probably the worst part about it is that a lot of these incidents could likely be avoided if ANYBODY in the room had an ounce of common sense. I get so fucking pissed at my girlfriend when she does something incredibly stupid, and doesn't even acknowledge it. Ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkk,

Should just stay single forever. Never have to deal with this garbage.

Like fuck, man. You're a human being. Defend yourself.
>>
If you live in Texas, you could always have the Varia in Houston track him down and personally deliver him to you. Seriously, if you go into a bar and tell the barkeep you're looking for a good fisherman, they'll send someone usually within the hour. They're professionals, so they'll charge, but they're totally worth it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.