[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 24

File: male-female2.png (54KB, 464x300px) Image search: [Google]
male-female2.png
54KB, 464x300px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
>>18571468
I really wish you would stop making this shit.
>>
>be me
>fugged a girl I met on tinder twice, once in November, and multiple times over a weekend in March
>ask her about having a LDR since she lives like 250 miles away
>she shuts me down
>ask her if we can still be friends
>it's fine
>she's in my town now
>we went out today, it was fun, kissed each other on the cheek when she left

Wat do? I do like her and want to fugg her again, but since we agreed on friendship I'm not sure wat do. I tought about aiming for a kiss and apologizing if she evades it. She's like the first person I fucked casually and desu I'm not sure how to keep a friendship if that's the case or whatever the hell is the etiquette for situations like these
>>
>>18571468
Girls
I've been fucking the same girl for 3 years, haven't been able to get her to cum. She always says it was really good after we fuck. My dick is long enough to hit her cervix but I feel like it's kinda thin. She doesn't masturbate and doesn't give me much feed back other then "I don't know. I'm not sure" she loves getting her tits sucked and it make her really fucking wet, i do it as long as i can before she gets too impatient. she doesnt like getting eaten out for long, ill be down there for 2 mins and shell said "put your dick in. Please put it in already." She really enjoys it but get frustrated and just wants to be fucked. Im the first guy she ever fucked and she's the second girl for me. What are some tips that could help me help her cum?
Sorry for Grammer errors
>>
>what to do if a girl is angry at you?
>>
How do you comfort a girl?
>>
>>18571567
Why is she mad at you?

>>18571572
Why is she upset?

>>18571522
Has she ever made herself cum?
>>
>>18571468

I'm INTJ, so I wouldn't necessarily classify myself and my actions as me being a "nice" guy (though I'd at least say decent), and because of that and a few other factors I am incapable of lying. I've tried, its bad, and very obvious.

How do I go about not seeming like an insufferable prick? Within my "borders" so to speak. Like, I can't NOT be INTJ, obv.

I'd say that's my real failing, I'm a good enough human, it's just the way it all comes out (or doesn't) that people have a problem with.

This question is mostly for the ladies, but really it affects my whole social deal so I suppose it applies to male friendships too.
>>
how do i tell one of my bosses to stop treating me like im retarded without being an autist about it

>breathing down my neck at work
>using this stupid high pitched voice when talking to me
>always has to say something when i'm walking by
>>
got in an argument with a girl, eventually she just says we should agree to disagree and she cant be bothered arguing anymore. so i didnt reply to her. then the next day she sends me a message saying thanks for not replying

wtf is her problem? pls help her logic has confused me, not even sure what to say to her
>>
>>18571595
You don't tell him jackass, he'll consider you a whiney bitch. Earn his respect through doing a good job and being professional.
>>
>>18571603
it's a woman
they don't work like that

i get along great with my male bosses
>>
>>18571600
It meant stop arguing and go back to normal conversation instead of just throwing a tantrum and not responding to her anymore.
>>
>>18571600
Maybe she still wanted to talk, just not about that subject. Maybe she felt you not responding to her text was you being upset about the argument and taking it personally, which upset her. Idk man, people are weird irrational creatures.

You can be honest and just say you weren't sure what else to say or something
>>
>>18571575
She never came ever
>>
>>18571628
then suck her clit and fingerfuck her asshole until she does cum
>>
>>18571610
>>18571613
okay it just confused me as the argument was about our friendship and she was being extremely rude to me and attacking me whilst i was being very calm and nice and understanding about things. she basically implied she doesnt want to be friends. so i didnt reply as i figured we would still argue, so yea im confused as to why she expected a reply when she wanted to stop
>>
Are there any women who want to have sexual relations with their siblings but are too afraid to admit it or go for it?
>>
>>18571595
Male or female boss?
>>
>>18571609
Tell her firmly but politely what you're doing and why and asks if she prefers you do it in another way.
>>
>>18571646
f
>>
>>18571642
I only have sisters, and I only like dicks, so that's a no for me. Well mostly, one time I got high with my bf and I kept imagining him and I were brother and sister. High brain had a good ol time with it and now I gotta deal with the lingering fetish
>>
She said I'm promiscuous.. I've been on adderall so I'm very quiet. Maybe it ties with the mysterious attitude. She also texted me like 2 days ago that her parents were fighting and when I asked if she's alright she just said 'idk' and abandoned the conversation I guess when I tried giving her advice (going to sleep, tired...), and then accidentally texted me 2 hours later, something for her sister.

What does she want?
>>
>>18571678
What'd you try to give her advice about?
>>
>>18571682
Meditation.. Zen.. Mindfulness..

I told her that what her parents do don't dictate who you are or what you do.

I mentioned I'm worried about her because it seemed awkward since she talks about how abusive her parents are all the time at work...
>>
>>18571642
>Are there any women
sure, there are always people who will fit into some category, but it's probably ly not your sister, it's probably not anyone you even know, because that rarely happens
>>
anyone

i've been dating this woman (shy, thin, very low self esteem and unable to walk since birth) for over 4 months and we're getting to the point where it time to be more physical.
i haven't asked her if she able to feel between her legs or even have orgasems.
i was wondering if anyone who's also unable to walk/paraplegic can give me some clarification, i really do like her and i don't want to make her feel bad.
>>
>>18571594
>taking Myers-Briggs this seriously
If anything you should read those results as an indicator of what you should work on. If you're blunt, work on being a little more sensitive - and don't start with how you can't be because muh INTJ, because I'm INTP. If I can fake liking people, then so can you.
>>
>>18571712
No two people experience disabilities the same way. Your situation is one in which you need to be able to communicate about things like sex comfortably and sensitively.
>>
>>18571735
thanks, guess it's ganna be a awkward convo tonight.
>>
>>18571712
don't bring it up
let her, if she wants to

for all you know her cunt is numb but she still wants you to dump a load in her
>>
>>18571720
This is good advice, but how? I've been told before that I am TOO sensitive, but clearly that's not the case when it comes to giving words, so it must be receiving. So how do I be more sensitive? Talk to people the way I want to be talked to? I feel like I do this, but maybe I'm not paying enough attention to my own attitudes.
>>
>>18571694
..bump?
>>
File: 1bc919e.jpg (42KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1bc919e.jpg
42KB, 960x720px
do guys care about girl height? ive tried to look past that for most guys i meet.
>>
>>18571678
support
>>
>>18571805
I'd suggest practicing with someone who doesn't get offended easily and get feedback from them.
>>
>>18571818
support for what exactly? I've given her advice but she didn't want it..
>>
File: 1466711299579.jpg (24KB, 293x268px) Image search: [Google]
1466711299579.jpg
24KB, 293x268px
>>18571816
Some do, some don't. I know of some tall guys that like short girls because they get off to the height difference, and some short guys prefer the same because of lingering insecurities. Personally I prefer women around 5'10"+ since I'm not a fan of height gaps as a taller guy.
>>
>>18571858
I'm just confused as to how she wants me to help..
>>
>>18571816
Not in a general sense. Some guys can't stand if their girl is taller. Some prefer short girls, some like to be towered over by theirs. Just depends. Most of my gfs have been well shorter than me but I've dated taller girls (they seemed to have more of an issue with it than I did).
>>
When and how should I tell dates/potential dates that I'm a virgin and I'm not gonna fuck by the fifth date or whenever it is most women do? I want them to know what they're getting into so they don't waste their time, energy, and maybe money, but not be awkward or overly confrontational about it.
>>
>>18571879
Women usually do something on the third date.

How many fucking dates would it take with you? More than 5 dates is a stretch.
>>
>>18571879
After a couple of dates, so you have kissed and you're sure they're interested in you. Say you'd rather take things slow.
>>
Femanons, if a guy you know one day decided to tell you that he wants to have a financial dominatrix (i.e: takes pleasure in women using his money) what would you do?
>>
>>18571937
Laugh at him. It's just too stupid for me to take seriously.
>>
>>18571937
>I just bought you long distance coverage when you dont need it
>"Oh baby oooooo"
>I put premium fuel in the car even though it only needs regular
>"Oh baby stop omg I'm cumming"
>>
So I have a coworker who's bf is coming back in 3 days. She's kind of a clingy slut towards everyone, especially this new coworker. How do i bang before bf?
>>
File: Muriel.png (524KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Muriel.png
524KB, 720x540px
>>18571937
all i can imagine is this
>>
>>18571948
>paraphilias are stupid

Well, yeah.
>>
File: 1500837871694.jpg (30KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1500837871694.jpg
30KB, 292x257px
Men,
There's a male colleague whom I'm flirting with.
Every single day, he has to remind me that I'm short through jokes and bantz. If any other guys make jokes about my height, he gets all assertive and cuts them off because it's "inappropriate" or they "might hurt my feelings".
These jokes have been going on daily for at least a year and a half.

1. Does he have a fetish about our blatant height fetish?
2. Why is he so protective/possessive of me?
>>
>>18571513
Ask her on date idiot. Girls can cum and dump too you know. And until you can actualy move to thr same city, dont even bother. Just fuck her already. She wants it as much as you do!

>>18571522
Another dumb teen thinking penis in vagina does anything for girls. If you want to make her cum, put your mouth on her clit area. And then do whatever with your tongue in steady controlled fashion. Dont change direction, speed or angle. Do that like for 5 minutes and something should happen. Or buy vibrator and buzz her out from oblivion. I repeat, dick in vagina does almost nothing for the girl alone. The clit stimulation is where the orgasm are.

>>18571567
>>18571572
>>18571600
>>18571950
Cuddle her. (And then ask her on date)

>>18571595
Sounds like she wants your D. Ask her to hang out with you? Report her to HR? Flirt back?

>>18571712
If you want to have serious relationship, you need good COMMUNICATION. Ask her. No other way around it. And congratulation on future sex with starfish!

>>18571816
I do. Be too small for me and i wont date you. Be taller than me and i will date you.

>>18571879
You dont. Either they stay even without sex or they werent worthy of your time in the first place. Or right from the beggining.

>>18571937
Life isnt anime.

>>18571987
You are probably only tool to pass time at work quickly. Or he wants your V. Tried to ask him at coffe break? Flirt back? Ask him to hang out?
>>
>>18571994
Cuddle her and then buy condoms right?
>>
>>18571998
Only if you dont want a baby. And not every cuddling have to result in sex. Sometimes you want to cuddle only for the sake of cuddling to keep her feeling desired and loved.
>>
So there's this chick that rides the same bus that I do on my way to work. She sits on a curb near me to smoke while waiting for the bus, smiles have been exchanged but both of us are listening to music. Every now and then she sits where I would normally sit on the bus compared to where she normally sits. She also always looks at me when I get off at my stop.

Do I talk to her? What would I say?
>>
>>18572012
*sits / stands close to her*
*look into her eyes and dont look away until she notices you*
*smile*
*keep looking at her eyes*
And if she doesnt ask you whats up, tap on her shoulder and say hello. If she doesnt reply or take headphones out, she isnt interested, sorry you are uggo for her.
>where are you from?
>where are you going to?
>what is your name?
>wanna hang out with me some time?
>what is your number?
>did anybody told you that you are the most sexy person in this bus?
It is not rocket science.
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation

And remember, be attractive, dont be unattractive!
>>
>>18572020
>guy sits next to me on bus
>keeps staring at me
>try not to look at him
>catch his gaze by mistake
>he smiles
>then just keeps staring at me
>get creeped out and get off bus
>>
>>18572012
Absolutely do not listen to >>18572020, because she's going to think you're a creeper. You might try getting her attention the next time you're at a bus stop together - ask what kind of music she's listening to, something like that, and use that as a segue into introductions and conversation.
>>
>>18572026

Implying I sit next to her. She sits next to me while waiting for the bus to smoke. Then she sits where I normally sit on the bus despite our stop being the first stop and there's no one where she normally sits, all while watching me walk by her.

>>18572020
It seems so simple yet so hard to do
>>
>>18572020
holy shit please do NOT do this
>>
>>18572037
>>18572043

Yah I'm drunk and after rereading the post mentioned I know not to do that, even now when drunk. I'll see about the asking what music she is listening to. Or maybe I'll try to bum a smoke one day, saying I forgot mine. I've seen that turn into conversations before, maybe that will work.
>>
>>18572026
>>18572043
Yes be a good boy, remain single and buy prostitutes forever. Because if there is a way how to get a gf, talking to girls is not one of them.

>>18572037
The music topic can works too. But most people only know the name of the group they are listening to. So it will turn into
>what music?
>i like X
>me too
And then nothing.
>>
>>18572097
Anon, there are several ways of leaving a good impression on someone. Staring at them on a bus is definitely not one of them.Where the conversation goes is entirely dependent on where you carry it, and you CAN carry it past a single question and answer.
>What music?
>I like X.
>Me too. Are you a fan of the genre?
>What other groups/artists do you like?
>By the way, my name's anon. What's yours?
And so forth.
>>
Guy says he is very slow with his feelings but he is in a "get to know each other" period with me. He is essentially giving me a chance. How do I not fuck this up? My feels are currently way stronger than his and I act like a giddy retarded schoolgirl in love.
>>
Ladies
after the first date you didn't kiss
did you ever stop seeing someone because of this?
Tell me I didn't fuck up
I know we are not a romance novel or movie but I have a strong feeling she waited for something at the end when I dropped her off at her home
we already talked about the next date - nothing set in stone though - so it's fine, right?
>>
>>18572131
I didnt use word stare, but oh well.

>>18572176
You will be ok. Try to not talk about marriage on second date and you will be fine. All you have to do is to not reject his invitations on dates and everything else will hopefully solve itself. Ask him for netflix and chill (the netflix part is a lie)?

>>18572186
>dropped her off at her home
Next time ask her playfully if you deserve kiss/coffe as a reward for nice date in the next drop off situation. Be bold anon and ask her on another date.
>>
So, I've been talking to this girl and I asked her out yesterday, however she has low self-esteem and finds it hard to believe that I like her and thinks I just want sex. She also said she doesn't think she'll make me happy in a relationship. Is she not interested and just dodging the question? Should I talk to her in person and try and sort things out or just forget it?
>>
>>18572209
I might have to initiate the dates and hanging out and shit.
There is clearly a slight bit of interest on his side and I want to keep it.
>>
Men, do you have a racial preference?
Women, do you?
Please state gender in your reply.
>>
>>18572228
Male. In this order

White
Asian
Latina
Black
>>
>>18571468
How do you un-redpill guys, this shit is has gotten so bad it's turning men into retards.
>>
>>18572228
male
I prefer white girls clearly
but sexual attraction lies more with tanned girls
>>
>>18572228
girl (white btw). white>asian>>>>>>>black
>>
>>18572233
how so?
you have to be specific
is he /b/, /pol/ or even /x/ tier? There's a difference
>>
>>18572233
In my experience, you can't. There are plenty of men out there that are in the middle ground between redpill and SJW metrosexual. Just find one of them- redpillers will die out eventually, it's not like they'll pass their genes on.
>>
File: dating race.png (18KB, 495x391px) Image search: [Google]
dating race.png
18KB, 495x391px
>>18572224
You treat girls with low self esteem like any other girl. Keep bugging her and ignore any self doubt she throws away at you. Dont use compliments targetting things she is insecure about. So for example if she thinks she is ugly, compliment her personality instead. And prepare for months of futile dating which will probably turn you away from her eventually.

Be smiley, nice and patient. She either gets out of that mindsent eventually or you realize she isnt the wife material you are looking for.

>>18572226
>girl asking boy on dates
Hell, he has to be really handsome. Good luck girl and remember that it takes two to make a couple.

>>18572228
Pic related. White race master race.

>>18572233
Why would you? Retards will stay retards no matter what and it lower competitions for me in the dating game.
>>
Guys
I'm friends with a guy who is very awkward in private text conversations. As long we are talking in a group chat even if the conversation is only between us two, it's all chill. But when we have a private convo the awkwardness is just too much. I feel like an intruder, and it feels like my friend doesn't want to talk with me. Otherwise when we chat "in public" (twitter, grup chat or even bantering in comments section on fb) we talk just fine. We rarely see each other irl but when we do it's all chill and we interact without any weird underlying discomfort. Any ideas why my friend doesn't feel comfortable when chatting "alone" with me and what can I do to alleviate it?
>>
>>18572228

White guy here.

Yes. I generally find women with darker skin more attractive.

Though it's not a case of "the darker the better". Just as long as she isn't white.

Though it may be because I grew up in a rural area full of whites, went to school with white girls at their bitchiest teenage years and now associate them with that level of hostility.

To be honest, black and Hispanic girls are just so much nicer. At least here in the UK anyway, they're not waiting for an opportunity to label you sexist or a creep, while screaming about "all men" this and that.
And they don't eventually turn into purple haired grimace shaped radfems.

Well, most of them don't.
>>
>>18572241
Luckily SJW numales won't pass their genes on either. Normal guys in the middle will do just fine though.
>>
>>18572246
He loves you. Yes, he loves you. Or at least wants your V. But probably the love part. Do you want to date him? Simply ask him in private he wants to kiss you. See his reaction.
>>
>>18572245
I personally think he's gorgeous.
And idk, we will see how interested he is after a couple times.
>>
>>18572248
>here in the UK anyway
That's likely why it's better than. Blacks and hispanics in the states have pretty big heads about being a minority or whatever, with some complex like a white guy is lucky and needs to be amazing to be with them.

Honestly black people in other countries than the US have been so much nicer than in the US.
>>
>>18572246
What are your intentions? Are you into him or not?
When you meet irl are you two alone?
>>
>>18572228
Female. I guess I tend to prefer white guys, maybe Asian.
>>
>>18572254
>He loves you
Duh, we are friends. It's all platonic, I just want to make him feel more comfortable around but I don't know how
>>
>>18572228
latin american male

latinas/middle eastern > asians > blacks >>>>> whites
>>
>>18572263
>It's all platonic
is this a parody of some sort
>>
>>18572263
>we are friends. It's all platonic
That poor guy
if only he knew
>>
>>18572228
White girl here,
Asian>Latino>white/black>>>>>>>>>Middle Eastern
>>
>>18572264
>whites last
That's pretty rare, from a statistical and biological stand point.

Is it due to personal experience?
>>
>>18572260
>What are your intentions?
I want to make sure he feels comfortable around me so our one on one convos improve
>Are you into him or not?
I'm not sure, I like him as a friend so I'll go with no
>When you meet irl are you two alone?
Usually we see each other at parties and such when there are other people around but we often end up somewhere alone
>>
>>18572269
Why would it be a parody?
>>
>>18572263
I wonder how many years he will waste orbiting around you until he either grow enough balls to ask you out or to realize his own stupidity.

I bet he will one day out of blue send you some huge text about how he loved you all this time and it will be so awful and cringy you will shot him down mercilessly which will turn him into /r9k resident. Such is hard life of boys.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 960x960px
>>18572274
first im into thicc brap that is not as comon in white girls and from personal experience the ones who usually are spoiled bitchy brat "stacey" stereotype are usually white girls that is not so attractive to me.
>>
>>18572283
I really don't think he is into me. We are just good buddies, at this point hanging out almost only online and seldomly talking in dms
>>
>>18572284
Interesting. Thicc I understand which again, biologically makes sense being that you're latino. And I'd also guess you live in an area with bitchy spoiled chicks that happen to be white, so that explains it even more.

Thanks for the info anon.
>>
>>18572274
>>18572295

forgot to mention that white girls are usually pretty tall (around 180+cm) while I am 176cm. I tend to be attracted to girls who are around 160-170cm so I can feel like a guy around them.
>>
>>18572292
Well, one of the symptoms of "love" is when they treat everybody in the same way except you. Combine it with the fact you are "friends" for long time and that he is he and you are she and boom: he very likely loves you.

All the symptoms are there. Question is: are you willing to deal with it, ignore it or use him for your own advantage?
>>
>>18572297
Really? That's pretty unusual. Are you in Holland or something?
>>
>>18572300
Scandinavia, people are pretty tall here.
>>
>>18572301
Ah that makes sense then. Those two places do have the tallest white people on average, Holland being the #1.
>>
>treat women with respect & dignity
>nothing
>treat women like second tier citizens
>have my pick

Women, why do I have to treat you like you're inferior to me, in order to get pussy? And I say women because I've been experimenting at the club just about every other day this summer.

Not seeing you as an equal is so not my pace.
>>
>>18572228
Woman
White > rest
>>
>>18572299
>All the symptoms are there.
I don't see it like this. He is a wonderful friend but we never get romantic and he never said or did anything implying romantic attraction towards me. Maybe he is one of these people who just feel more comfortable in a bigger group or I do something wrong during our one-one convos. I just want to sort this out because I enjoy talking with him but I don't always want to share things I share with him with every other person in the group chat
>>
>>18572311
>at a club
There's your answer. People who go clubbing usually want to hook up. Acting like an asshole makes you attractive in this context because you seem confident. Quality of your character doesn't matter because you won't be staying around long enough for the girl to be annoyed by it. Most women don't really like assholes in day to day life. I know that there is nothing that will make me write a guy off faster. The fact that all genuinely nice guys in my circle of friends are taken while the assholes are single and only get to have one night stands is also very telling.
>>
>Act normally with girl who is just a friend, but not a very close one
>Things feel like they're going great, haven't seen each other in a while so was iffy about it
>Get complimented for remembering specifics of the conversation earlier in the night
>Get ghosted for a month or two after
>Next time
>Pissed off at something external
>Act like a cunt
>I wouldn't have wanted to hang out with me, much less see me again
>Get invited to another thing two days later
>Decline that
>Get invited again the next week with my pick of times
>Tries to fuck me that night
>This is a common theme with women I meet

What do women mean by this?
>>
>>18572317
I was going to say what they said >>18572320
But I can't be bothered rewriting it so I'll just second it.
>>
>>18572228
Woman.

White >>>>>> Asian > The rest

Might be because I'm from an extremely white country and I don't really meet people of other races.
>>
>Acting like an asshole makes you attractive
What did women mean by this?
>>
>>18572317
It is obvious you dont accept this advice. Fine, lets try something else then: ask him, not /adv. Because, if he is your friend only, what do you risk by asking him? Nothing right? And btw, dont listen to what he says, but his body language when you ask him. He can lie, but his initial reaction will tell you truth.

>>18572322
You have to be 18+ to be here.
(Try to write it again so it actaully makes sence)
>>
>>18572329
>>18572311
Samefag
>>
File: 1414834042938.jpg (41KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1414834042938.jpg
41KB, 600x480px
>>18571468
I've been talking to this one girl on tinder and we've moved on to facebook. We tried setting up a date but it was impossible at the time so we sorta pushed it to the following week.

I really like this girl and would really like to make it work for me for once. Every time I tried before, the girl would either not respond after the date or if I managed to get a few dates more, she'd find another guy anyways. Even if it all seems that we had a decent date. I also gotta admit I'm not the master of talking over internet, even though I can well talk IRL.

Anyway, what are the things I can do to increase my odds of success with this one girl? She's interesting and a real qt.
>>
>>18572332
>it's another 'buttblasted anon can't read english so decides to call someone underage' episode
>>
Started dating my best friend soon after she got out of a long previous relationship (I made all the moves to initiate it).

After we dated for a couple of months she suddenly burst into tears and dumped me saying that she feels like shes not ready for another relationship after getting out of her 2 year long previous one. She said shes not interested in anybody else, and wants to date me in the future, but that she needed time.

Now, 2 months later and sure enough she says she wants to get back together again. I'm not really sure what to do. I had extremely strong feelings for her before, but being dumped hurt me a lot and felt quite humiliating. I really understand her reasoning for wanting to break up, but just because I can understand her doesn't mean I agree with her actions. I love her, but I'm not sure whether its a good idea to take her back.

Thoughts?
>>
>>18572333
Yes? Why is it a problem that I quote >>18572320
>>
>>18572335
You cant make girl fall in love with you. She either will on her own or not. It is all luck based. You can be sexy, charming, mysterious, talk right, flirt like casanova, perform in bed better than magic wand and she might still trade you for random hobo as new husband.

Just ask her on date, smile, talk and be a little bold in showing her you find her attractive. Hope for best and see for yourself what will happen. Good luck?
>>
>>18572311
t. beta orbiter
When you bow and scrape for women and trip over yourself to kiss their hem, you come off as a sniveling wimp who can't stand up for himself, so of course they're going to ignore you and go for a guy who's willing to take the reins. That said, there's a difference between being confident and being an asshole.
>>
>>18572332
>body language
I won't see him irl anytime soon. I would ask him in dms but I worry it will just make him feel even more uncomfortable around me.
>>
>>18572338
Use self respect anon. She dumped you once, she will do it again.

On the other hand, are you still single and still see her as the wife material gf? Then what do you have to lose? You lost your dignity already when you consider allowing her to return back to you. How much do you love her?
>>
>>18572342
>You cant make girl fall in love with you.
I know... It's just that I've never actually managed to make any girl fall in love with me. I must be doing something wrong if everyone else manages it I guess...

>Just ask her on date, smile, talk and be a little bold in showing her you find her attractive. Hope for best and see for yourself what will happen. Good luck?
Well I asked her out and we'll meet, talk, and all but what aside from that? How do I show her I find her attractive? I just have this feeling inside me that it's just not going to work, and that's purely based on my past experiences and my shit luck. I'd really like it to work out though.
>>
>>18572349
See if she's going to do it again, then I'm not interested. I've known her for a long time though, and until now I trusted her a lot. I don't think she would do it again given the circumstances, but I didn't think she would so it the first time so I can't be 100% sure.

Yeah, I think that she is wife material, as long as I could regain my trust in her. It could be hard now though.
>>
Girls.

A guy that you met on tinder and felt attracted to, had fun with on chat, misses the first day you could go out within without asking you out at all. How would you go about him asking another day or trying to keep building the possible relationship?
The thing is: you know he provavly had nothing schedulled that day.

Also, are this sorts of midtakes forgivable? I've been hammering my own head over this girl I think is great but due to misinformation, I didnt ask out.
>>
>>18572353
Eye contact, smiling like retard, flirting, asking her for netflix and chill, walking her home, handholding in public and generally talking nonsence.

And really, it is luck based.

>>18572359
>not giving wife material girl you know for a long time second chance
Take it slow?
>>
>>18572367
>Eye contact
Of course

>smiling like retard
I tend to do that

>flirting
Not sure what you mean here,

>asking her for netflix and chill
On the first date?

>walking her home
I always do that. Any tips on how to say good bye maybe? Maybe this is where I fuck up.

>handholding in public
On the first date?

>generally talking nonsense
Not sure about this one.
>>
Girls

Are you literally saying that you're attracted to assholes? Be honest, I thought we were friends.
>>
>>18572228
Male

East Asian (Taiwan, Korea, China, Japan)>White>Wogs>Latinos>South Asians>Middle Eastern>>>>>>>>>>Indians>Black girls>>>>>>>>>Australian Aborigines
>>
>>18572373
Do you know what flirting is? It is like bantering people on net or your friends. But this time you want to make her feel sexy and desireable without using direct words like: i would smash your pussy so hard you wouldnt walk for a week. Just try to invent some lame joke. Be creative. And bold. She agreed on date, that means she finds you somewhat attractive enough. Now it is your time to make a move. Asking for netflix is part of the flirting game. If she agrees, you gain sex. Or at least cuddling. If she refuses, ask her playfully how come the beauty as her can have such cold hearth to reject you. Say it with a smile and take rejection with a grace and keep talking.

And when you walk her home, once you are there, ask her for a kiss. Or coffe. Or the netflix. What you have to lose? It is a game. Dont be afraid to play it. BE BOLD.

>pro tip
When you end up with her in room alone in private, you are now supposted to assault her with cuddles. Even when she says no or playfully pushs you away, cease the assault for a minute and then attack again. Even this is their game they like to play. Hands, neck, her face, playfully touch and cuddle the shit out of her.

And no, it wont be rape. There is clear difference between girl fighting for her life screaming and crying VS cuddling with you while keeping babbling nonsence about stop that. And remember, she wouldnt let you in if she didnt want at least to cuddle with you.
>>
>>18572391
>Do you know what flirting is? It is like bantering people on net or your friends. But this time you want to make her feel sexy and desireable without using direct words like: i would smash your pussy so hard you wouldnt walk for a week. Just try to invent some lame joke. Be creative. And bold. She agreed on date, that means she finds you somewhat attractive enough. Now it is your time to make a move. Asking for netflix is part of the flirting game. If she agrees, you gain sex. Or at least cuddling. If she refuses, ask her playfully how come the beauty as her can have such cold hearth to reject you. Say it with a smile and take rejection with a grace and keep talking.
I don't know, anon that seems a little too bold for a first date flirting. I mean I guess I know how to flirt but telling the girl I want to fuck her on the first date may not really bring good effect, no matter how I play it. And to be honest, I'm more after the long term, than the short term.

>And when you walk her home, once you are there, ask her for a kiss. Or coffe. Or the netflix. What you have to lose? It is a game. Dont be afraid to play it. BE BOLD.
I asked a girl for a kiss at the end of a date once and it was awkward as hell. I remember her saying "I don't know" and eventually I just kissed her in an awkward manner.
>>
>>18572391
Are you that condoms guy? Please, just stop. You're assuming way too much for a first date.
>>
>>18572403
>awkward as hell
That is the point of dating. To be awkward together. Good luck on your date!
>>
So, first of all, sorry, English isn't my first language, and it's a long story.

Part 1/3

This girl is my intern at my job, I'm 26 and she is 22.
At the end of her internship, she invites me to go eat/drink. She confess to me and I say I also love her. It was January First.

She goes back to another city to study (2 hours by train). She goes back each week-end to my city and we hang out, We both lost our virginity to each other after a very romantic night. I hang out at her appartement in her city one time, we spend the best week-end we ever had. She cry in my arms because of her mother she lost one year ago, It was very emotional.

We stay 5 month like that. the last two time I see her (3 days apart from each others), just after a school trip she had with her class, she start to get distant. We still have sex, but she seems angry.

I text her the next day after a week-end to say I'm sorry because I kinda made fun of her music tastes (bruno mars, ed sheeran, DJ kalehd). She tell me we have to talk about our relation. She decides to broke with me saying it's not my fault, its hers; I'll find someone else better for me, we do not have anymore things in common, she has high standards, etc... she is cold and distant, almost proffesional. Dumb as I am I'm afraid I forced her to have sex the last two time we were together, she said no because I turned her on.
Ok. We broke up. I ask her for my stuff.

Two day later we me meet again, she told me there is another guy, he is in her class, group study, jazz band, that's they were always doing "college things" together. He's the drummer of her jazz band, drums alway made her go nuts. She says she loves him much more than me, that she kept thinkings of him while she was with me and that made her angry because she's lying to herself while staying with me and that she would miss to live something if she did not tell him she loves him. She explains to me that she invited him on a date and will tell him she loves him.
>>
>>18572418
Anon, really? I can tell that the girl will just stop talking to me if I seem awkward. To girls an awkward date is a terrible date.
>>
>>18572419

Part 2/3
she even tells me the guys has ritual , that he is puny (yeah I'm kinda plump from lack of exercise), not that handsome, and he's a drummer which is a special place in a band because not really recognised, as she told me. She also told me that the fact that I had a steady job / situation which was totally different from her college life built a gap between our lifestyles. She finally break up crying, telling me I did not deserve what was happening. I tell her if going back together would be possible if anything happen between them, While I quickly correct myself thinking this would be weird, she say it would not be a problem. While talking, she is surprised I can easily guess what's on her mind. I leave her be, I don't know what to think at the moment but I understand she was all eyes on him and I didn't had a chance at changing her mind. I got my stuff back.

After that I sent her a text saying I want her to stay by me side, that I would be jealous to hear about her being with another guy, she told me it would be the same for her seeing with another girl, and that she need time and distance between us. 10 days later I apologize for things I said out of the blues while she was breaking up with me, a long letter with all my feelings. She found that touching and honest, and repeat that she need time and distance between us before we can speak like we used too, she wish me good luck for my futurs life and projects.

I kept no contact for 1 month, she didn't try to contact me. She's in an internship in a close country, they are both going oversea late august for a semester in the same country, but in different towns separated by 300+ kilometers.

I'm trying to move on from her, but everyday I think about her and want her back. I now understand that her lifestyle changed, she became more active in college party and social interaction, which she confessed to me, she was bad at.
>>
>>18572384
pls respond
>>
>>18572422

Part 3/3

I'm currently talking to a girl which I loved for 3 years, and it's looks like we're building a thing centered on the fact that we both lived similiar relationship issues like 1 week apart (she was the dumper but she got publicly shamed by her ex in her small town, and the new guy was a drug addict. She had to leave for another city). I don't know if it's an healthy relationship, but it's helpful to talk to someone.

I'm looking for external advice on my situation, Evryting's welcome, thanks.
>>
>>18572421
If you realy want it to be
>long term
then some awkward date cant scare her away. Simple as that. Have some faith in her!
>>
>>18572427
Are you memeing right now? She'd have to fall for me hard in order to think nothing of an awkward date. I can live through it but the girl will just think I'm a creep and move on to another guy.
>>
>>18572384
>only interesting question ITT
>no replies
>>
>>18572431
If she will be the one she wont. See >>18572256 for example. I know it sounds like scifi, but even girls sometimes love/crave boys just because. And when you both will be into each other, any bad awkward date will automatically turn into romantic awkward date.

And now stop overthinking problems and go date the girl! Dont let her run away.

>>18572451
You probably need to invent new baits.
>>
>>18572460
>You probably need to invent new baits.
I'm not even that guy but it's a legitimate question. I've seen it myself and experienced it first hand. It makes us wonder.
>>
>>18572460
>I know it sounds like scifi, but even girls sometimes love/crave boys just because.
I'm not saying they don't, but clearly I'm not the guy they would ever crave. I'm not great. Not a Chad or anything. Really the only way I might be able to make it is by relying on the fact that the girl might actually like me in more of a long term thing. That she might get used to me.
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18572464
>>18572468
If there is something what dries girls V, it is lack of confidence. Pic related. Use that, grow some balls, TRUST IN YOURSELF and hope for best.

If you are insecure whiny bitch who thinks gf will make you happy or give your life a meaning, you will fail fast and hard. Girls want manly man, a leader who knows exactly what he wants and he simply let a girl tag along. Concrete example:
>wanna go out with me to the cinema?
Sounds a bit whiny. Try
>i am going today to cinema to watch X and i need company

So yeah, every asshole out there has confidence and the leader attitude. You dont need to be an asshole to score girls. But you for certain must stop being whiny insecure bitch. Wanna date somebody? Ask them on date. Wanna fuck? Show them what they are missing if they reject you.

And ultimately, if you are lookibg for a wife, none of this shit applies. Everybody is different. You dont gain happy marriage by pretending to be somebody else in order to secure dates.
>>
>>18572492
>You dont need to be an asshole to score girls
Nah, but it works like a charm, though :)
>>
>>18571879
You don't have to tell.
You probably send out those vibes already.
>>
>>18571513
The let's be friends is how girls reject a guy if they don't want to hurt their feelings and don't mind them as a person but don't want to
A: have a relationship with them
Or
B:continue having sex with them

My advice let her go. If she continues talking to you and wants to hang out don't attempt to initiate sexual contact if she actually wants to sleep with you after previously stating that she doesn't She will initiate it don't try to initiate it she will think your creepy for not listening when she said she didn't want to

Go talk to another girl
>>
>>18571522
Rub her clit while you fuck a lot of girls can't cum from penetrative sex

Also the cervix is not what you want to be hitting look at a diagram of a vagina the g spot is only 2 or so inches inside the opening of the vagina your probably fucking too deep and staying too deep you need to alternate between deep and shallow and take longer strokes
And make sure you rub the clit

Good luck anon
>>
>>18571595
"please stop being condescending ill be much more motivated to work if you talk to me like an actual person" or something to that effect
Be very careful with your tone not to sound angry or whiney if they don't stop just shrug it off (possibly look for another job while staying at that one till you start the other)
>>
My girlfriend has no time for me since her family is over there for some weeks so she can barely see me.
But I have nothing to do and don't want to look as a complete loser when she asks me at afternoons how my day was and what I was doing: Should I lie to her?
>>
>>18571600
She was digging for an apology and didn't get one
Because I don't know the exact circumstances I don't know if you should've actually apologised or not but in her mind you should've been like oh OK sorry for arguing
>>
>>18571712
I'm not an expert but I'm sure it varies ask her. even if she cant feel she might be up for it just to please you if she genuinely likes you
>>
>>18572311
You ever heard that shit groucho marx said about not wanting to work for anyone dumb enough to hire him? It's the same shit. 3D women are so terrible they wouldn't want someone who thinks he's as bad as them.
>>
>>18571594
I'm an INTJ (female if it matters) and I don't use an online test's result as an excuse to keep treating people badly. Just think about other people's feelings before you say hurtful shit.
>>
>>18572524
Csgo. Swimming. Weightbody routine. Books. Porn. Friends. Cleaning house. Working on your phd thesis. Wtf are you doing with your own life?

And no, you dont build long term relationships on lies.
>>
How do I find asexual/demisexual girls?
>>
Is it a common norm that if we're hanging out "as friends" we are not going to fancy restaurants that have romantic atmospheres? I go to burger joints with my friends not nice restaurants.

I either autism'd hardcore or she was leading me on right? I don't mind if it's my own fault but I hate being led on.
>>
>>18572012
Get there before she does, offer to light her cancer stick, ask her name and where she's headed. Ask her what she's listening to, type it into your phone. Keep talking and what not
>>
If my friend's girlfriend puts her arm around my arm when we walk, like the 2 of us are a couple, does it mean she feels sorry or pity for me?
>>
Would you girls say that being tall as a guy is like having big tuts or a nice ass as a girl?
>>
>>18572228
Mexican American male (hardly anyone can tell I'm mexican and people think I'm white)

White>asian>Latinas=black=light skin middle eastern > dark skin middle eastern
>>
>>18572348
Video call him
>>
Is "romance" real? In my experience, stuff like from the movie "Before Sunrise" never happens in life.
How close are my observations to the truth?
>>
>>18572426
Move to america. Forget the old girl. Your English is alright needs more work. Learn to play the drums. Get /fit/
>>
>>18572228
Female.

White. Especially Slavs, Irish and northern Europeans.
I sometimes like people of other ethnicities but it's much rarer.
>>
Guy here asking both genders. what is the appeal of anal sex?
>>
File: Magnolia-Maymuru-Australia.jpg (73KB, 1023x576px) Image search: [Google]
Magnolia-Maymuru-Australia.jpg
73KB, 1023x576px
>>18572228
Latin American guy from Canada here.

If we talk purely about looks:
East Asians > mediterranean Whites > northern/western European Whites > mestizo Latinas > Middle Eastern > Southeastern Asians >>> Indians > Blacks >>> Australian Aboriginals

However, culture bumps up a number of the mestizo Latinas.

Seriously though, what's up with Australian Aboriginals? Pic related.
>>
>>18572624
Why would you want one, anon? Are you an asexual guy?
>>
>>18572823
Yes, and I guess I want a romantic relationship somehow
>>
How do you deal with a female friend who doesn't respond or acknowledge your messages for days? I don't message about banal or mundane things only when I want an answer and it's pretty irritating when someone ignores your messages for days. I understand people are busy but can you really not find the time to address something I sent you in a week? I want to call her out on it but it would make me look butthurt and needy.
>>
Can a girl have sex with a guy two times without it meaning anything?

I met this girl, we had sex two times, she sends nudes, I give her expensive presents, I drive her around and still she insists we are not in a relationship?
What gives?
>>
>>18572847
She's an asshole not worthy of my thoughts. That's how I deal with it.
>>
>>18572855
>I give her expensive presents
>I drive her around
Stop this. You're trying to buy her love with presents and favors and it communicates to her on a subconscious level that you're low value and don't have many options. She basically fucked you two times and feels she already has you because you're working so hard to earn her affection
>>
So I had a great first date a few days ago but I think I was being too aggressive. We spent pretty much the entire day together and she seemed super into me. Then we started making out, I started groping her tits and all. After like 7 minutes she said she was done. Went on about how she hasn't kissed anyone in a year and never brings guys back to her place on the first date especially when her parents are home. However I kinda edged her to makeout again and we did. She obviously liked it and was THIS close to taking her bra off but decided against it. She said we should stop for now cause she didn't want to catch feels too soon and how she felt she would rather hug me than kiss me.

She sorta went cold but still replied to the few texts I sent her. And here is where I fucked up. I sent her a text saying I apologize if I was coming on too strong yesterday. She said it was okay. I asked her if she still wanted to go out on Tuesday and got nothing back. Its been almost 20 hours.

Can I redeem this? We had so much in common it was ridiculous.
>>
>>18572624
Your best bet is online. Also some girls hate sex for many reasons like abused, molested, raped, mom told them that sex is a sin or simply because they never had orgasm or good partner.

So yea, put it to your tindet profile and happy hunting. Sooner or later some will catch you. Also take note since you dont need her to give you boner, you can go for real uggos nobody else wants. Unless you are hypocrite?

>>18572646
Try ask again. Question doesnt make much sence.

>>18572724
Who knows, ask her on date, ignore her or find your own girl to date.

>>18572768
That depends. Some girls are really into romantic stuff and then you meet this one girl who tells you buying her flowers is waste of money and rather spend it on something else.

>>18572804
Prostate, fetish, forbidden pleasure, tighter hole, degradation, no pregnancy, hands free orgasm, easier to transmit diseases and so on.

>>18572847
Ignore them.
>but i want to marry her!
She wont and that is the only thing which matters.

>>18572855
Dont ever talk about relationships / love as boy first. That is her role. All you need to do is to fuck her and date her hard. Also this >>18572868 you want to be indifferent towards her and sooner or later she will cling to you herself (or walk away).

>>18572875
Chill out, wait 18 hours and ask her on new date. And why are you sorry for being male? You did good.

Stay cool and dont send her love / apologize messages! Just ask her if she wants to hang out with you again after some time passes.
>>
File: 1495390679165.jpg (24KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495390679165.jpg
24KB, 500x300px
>>18572892
>prostate hands free orgasm
hehe memes
>>
>>18572898
>memes
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroejaculation
>>
>>18572892
18 more hours?
Should I call her instead of texting her?
>>
>>18572908
Is ejaculation the same as orgasm?
>>
>>18572920
>The key point is that you can have either one without the other. Men who have experienced anorgasmic ejaculation (without sexual arousal or orgasm) say it’s not at all pleasurable. Men who experience orgasm without ejaculation are divided
>>
>>18572920
There are educational videos on your favorite porn site. Just use the right key word and with a bit of luck you will see for yourself. Now go and educate yourself, for science!

And generally speaking, you can have O without E and vice versa. And both of it can feel good or bad. It depends.

>>18572917
Yeah dude, just chill. Who knows what is she now doing and feeling like. Maybe she is busy schlicking about you, feeling like a whore who kisses on 1st date.

And i like texting more, because that way i give them space and time to reply / ghost me. Stay chill. Eat a hamburger, fap, play a game whatever. Chill and try your luck tommorow.
>>
>>18572892
Being asexual doesn't mean I have no standards for how aesthetically pleasing someone is. Though I guess I care more about style, hygiene, etc. And my friends tell me my standards for beauty are just odd.
Maybe it makes me a hypocrite but I don't think I want to change that mindset. Either way, thanks! I'll try Tinder.
>>
>>18572934
>>18572898
Not all men can achieve a prostate orgasm. It's actually fairly rare.
>>
File: lower standards 2.jpg (125KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards 2.jpg
125KB, 924x572px
>>18572937
I wonder what will asexual do with sexy gf, but oh well. Thing is, when you want non fat non crazy non slut single girl around your own age, you already have problem to attract and find one.

You have very rare requirement. So you need to meet / see / talk to as many as possible. Also not just tinder, plenty other apps. And dont expect to find such unicorn on day one. But we have here "asexual" girls and boys fairly often. So yeah, they exist.

>wouldnt it be easier to cure your asexuality?
>>
>>18572951
For real? I've been trying on and off for a year now, without luck. I also feel really gay afterwards....
>>
I've been talking to a girl for about 2 months and she's spent the night over my house often and we've been on dates and I've met some of her friends. Should I bring up relationship ideas and what we are you looking for or should I just ride out what we have?
>>
>>18572726
Yeah, or nice curves in general.
>>
Hooking up with someone when both are in a relationship, what is the right thing to do leave the relationship or stop the fling.

I have no love in my relationship, and I don't want to cheat. But is it wrong to meet the person to discuss what you want to do?

Nothing has happened, but I know we will end up having sex so before that happens do I just end my relationship and how do I do it.
>>
>>18571678
did she want sex?
>>
Ladies, is there a way to recover from being clingy? Just stop texting all together? She apparently likes someone else so i gotta make a move fast
>>
>>18572991
Why making a move if she is into someone else and you know it?
>>
>>18572997
because i'm pretty sure she likes me and this new guy came along. i told her i like her
>>
>>18572769

Guess I'm on the right track, I'm planning a business trip to america (for my own start-up I work on aside from my day job), and I already lost 10 pounds since the break up.

But fuck drums, I don't want to learn to play an instrument.
>>
>>18572999
Then if she knows you like her, simply ask her out.
>>
>>18572971
Try upgrade to electric stuff. Even crippled paralyzed people can sometimes do it with it. Or just find something else to do with your free time.

>>18572975
See >>18572855

>>18572981
If you know you will break up, why are you prolonging inevitable? Are you coward to break up? Or too lazy?
>>
>>18573003
Maybe she isn't as interested as I thought. I asked her out on multiple occasions and she was busy everytime (she actually has a pretty busy schedule)

Maybe it feels awkward for her, as in things are moving too fast? Should I just stop texting her for a while and wait for her to message me first?
>>
>>18573005
Coward, I just dont know how to do it.
I spent a while just hoping they would cheat on me, or leave me. I split up with them once but they guilt tripped me into taking them back ever since then the relationship has been hollow.

I see no future, and I don't love them I think they love me but I am at the point in the relationship has where I start to resent parts about them.

Tried to fix it over, things just progressively got duller and empty. I never argue because I have no passion to argue, and I feel like every time I tall to them and see them I am just going through the motions.
>>
>>18573016
Pleased don't do this "them" stuff. You're not dating a football team.

Break up. Clearly you aren't interested anymore, you're wasting everyone's time. Break up before meeting up with the new person.
>>
Question for women who wear thongs or G-strings:

When you go to the bathroom, do you still remove them like regular underwear, or do you just move it to the side to do your business?
>>
>>18573022
"Them" is totally fine for them to use.
>>
>>18573010
Idk
>>
>>18572981
well.. if you are ready to cheat you are ready to brake up. Because obviously it isn't working. You should tell your girlfriend what happened and then suggest braking up. She shouldn't find out from someone else
>>
>>18573026
I mean I don't usually wear them but I really don't see why anyone would move it to the side.
>>
>>18573026
we take it off you fuck
>>
Asked this in yesterday's thread but it was autosaging. If a girl is into me, but I'm not feeling it that way, how do I end that? Admittedly I have flirted with her and led her on.

She's been a little catty to other girls I've talked to as well.
>>
>>18573051
No one else knows, is it best to say what has happened if I told her what happened it might destroy her confidence.

I don't want to make her become insecure, but I suppose it's only way to not make it sound out the blue.
>>
>>18573057
shit in her purse
>>
File: squirrel.gif (1MB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
squirrel.gif
1MB, 500x400px
Are relationships and love just not for some people? I think above anything else, I don't want to be the weird girl someone just settles for--I'd far prefer to be alone with my passions.

t. ex fat girl (still losing the final 15 pounds)
>>
>>18573071
Just find someone equally weird.
My boyfriend and I are the classic people who never fit before and when we found each other we felt like belonging for the first time in our lives.
Neither of us even had trouble finding a partner, but those relationships always felt a little forced.
>>
>>18572855
DESU don't assume ANYTHING a girl says or does means anything.

That said, if you're not in a relationship it's fine for you to flirt with other girls and shit while she's there, right?
>>
I've never understood how to recognize when you can make the first move on someone romantically. Like at what point can you really ask someone out? I'm not the most socially adept guy. Last semester, there was this cute girl I used to talk to a bunch and joke with but I never felt like I could make the first move.
>>
>>18573060
Good rule of thumb when dealing with women.
>>
What do you mean when you call someone promiscuous? I've been on adderall (a add focus stimulant)

Also male here
>>
>>18573103
Also, she knows I'm a virgin.
>>
>>18573076

My boyfriend and I are exactly the same. We just fit each other so well and for the first time in my life, I feel a genuine connection with my partner.

It can happen, it just takes time.
>>
File: 6.jpg (229KB, 650x974px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
229KB, 650x974px
How the fuck is this legal? Iphone is between 30 - 40mm depending on the model.
>>
>>18573071
I think that there's someone for all people out there. I used to be one of those "too cool to fall in love" types, antisocial and mean to people for edgy points. Then I met my current bf, we clicked and I fell so hard I felt like a hormonal teenager. His presence alone makes me smile. Just keep meeting new people, anon. You will find that passion.
>>
When is a reasonable age to start looking for a serious life partner? At 20 and beyond?
>>
>>18573196
You don't look for a serious partner. You look for a partner and then if you're a good match for each other, things go serious.
>>
>>18573170
To be honest though I think I might be incapable of connecting to another human being. Maybe that's part of why I call myself "weird"--it honestly feels like I'm a lost cause.
>>
File: 1501368810762.jpg (41KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
1501368810762.jpg
41KB, 530x444px
My GF and I broke up about a week ago. No text from her since then. We used to text every day (except for the last few days where we texted significantly less). She said she doesn't love me anymore.

Will she eventually break and text me or will she move on?
>>
tomorrow i am going to save or crash this relationship i have with a girl

where the fuck do i bring her?

i went minigolfing with her the first date which was a couple weeks back, but we just wanna be alone but i cant fucking think of anywhere.
>>
I offered to bring my boyfriend of 3 months to meet my parents after a date but he chickened out and went home instead.
Does this mean he's not serious? I'm trying to aim for long term here and I have no clue what the fuck I'm doing wrong.
>>
>>18573484
>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
>No.
>>
File: stop.gif (53KB, 192x224px) Image search: [Google]
stop.gif
53KB, 192x224px
How do I stop feeling clingy towards my boyfriend? Before I preferred to be alone and do things on my own time, but ever since I met him I can't concentrate on my hobbies and I want to be around him all the time.

Usually I'm the one who invites him out on dates. I don't mind being the one asking, but sometimes I worry about being too pushy. I actually want to hang out with him every day, but I restrain myself and ask him out every 4-5 days. Should I be distant for a while and let him initiate? I feel slightly bad that I'm the only one who takes the initiative to be together. It's weird because he constantly texts me throughout the day every day, so it's not like he doesn't want to talk. He just doesn't seem to want to hang out as much as I do.
>>
>>18573196
This >>18573204

Any good relationship isn't something you actively seek out, it's something that just comes on naturally.

But I can spin your question a different way, the right time to want something serious is whenever the hell you want something serious. If all you wanna do is smash and pass, then just keep doing what you want. If you never wanna settle down with just one person, you never have to. But if you come to decide you want to, then's the right time to "look" for something serious.
>>
girls would you let your bf suck your toes if he wanted to?
>>
Describe sex from your perspective.
What are your kinks/favourite things to do in bed?
Breast size and dick size? Exact sizes.
>>
>Have a beautiful gf
>love her to death
>have no eyes for anyone else
>friend's gf suddenly more interested in me
>keeps bringing up sexual stuff, pointing at her legs and ass
>implies she wants to fuck me and my gf
>only talks to me at parties

what do? I have no interest in her and if my gf and I ever have a threeway, it's gonna be my gf's choice who we fuck.

my gf is well aware what's going on and is in jealous gf mode
>>
>>18573771
Yuck, I could feel my breakfast coming up my throat thinking about that.
>>
>>18573484
>She said she doesn't love me anymore.
do you even have to ask?

She's moved on, man. It's time for you to do the same. If she decides to come back and you're taken, oh well.
>>
>>18573814
Tell your gf you are not interested in her friend and the way she acts is weird
>>
File: 1499304751484.gif (4MB, 240x266px) Image search: [Google]
1499304751484.gif
4MB, 240x266px
>>18573814
>gf knows her friend wants to fuck you
>but continues being friends with someone that wants to fuck her boyfriend
>>
>>18573771
Yes, I know he's into feet
>>
>>18573827
>>18573829
she's my friend's gf. My gf never knew her before those two got together
>>
>>18573834
Oh. Misread that.

Tell your gf you're not interested, tell your friend about it (essential to do this first, she might lie otherwise) and then tell that girl you're not interested.
>>
If a girl hits me up over text and asks if I'm down to fuck and I say yes do I hit her up with a time and place or do I wait for her to hit me up with the details?
>>
>>18573834
Oh. Misread that too.
Be open about it, I fully agree with the other anon.
>>
>>18573855
"Sure, you tell me when and where"
>>
>>18573859
ayy yo thanks
>>
>>18573814
Like the others have said, tell your girlfriend that you're not interested in the other girl. Also distance yourself from her, and maybe tell your friend what his girlfriend is doing if he's not aware.
>>
Men, does your voice go softer and deeper when you're talking to a girl you like?
>>
>>18574041
>hot girl I wanna bang
deeper
>girl I have legitimate feelings for
softer.
>>
I have a date on Wednesday night with a girl with a shaved head. How much of a red flag is this?
>>
>>18573771
I'd give it a try, but it'd probably gross me out.

And not because feet gross me out, but because saliva grosses me out. I'd have a hard time letting any guy "suck" on anything of mine because the thought of that much spit being on me would make me cringe. Have a hard enough time with making out.
>>
>>18573795
Rather unsatisfying physically, usually only painful/unpleasant. But emotionally extremely fulfilling and probably the greatest feeling in the world.

>kinks/favourite things
Teasing mostly, no direct contact, absolutely no penetration. Grinding is great. Neck kissing, nipple play, slight degree of humiliation. To list a handful of things I enjoy.

No preference on size. If penetration is a must the smaller the better for just getting through it though.
>>
If you were kind of a slut, why the fuck would you tell your guy friends that?
>>
>>18574140
Because a lot of dudes pretend to like sluts. If you advertise you're DTF, guys will come fuck you. Simple as that.
>>
While out swimming with friends, my girlfriend asked for a guy to put out his cigarette on her, which he did without hesitation -- right next to me. I moved to stop it but couldn't do anything except wipe the ash off. It really got to me, which she noticed, but we didn't get into it then. She thanked him on the car ride home, citing her curiosity about how it would feel. Later that night I told her that it upset me, and she responded with name-calling. I wound up walking out, and we have not spoken since.

I can't get the image of his hand swiping down and the circle of burned skin out of my head. I tried expressing that I am not necessarily mad at her, but overwhelmed by what I can only call a deeply-rooted mix of shock and horror. I've cried (in private) about this more than anything in recent memory, which kind of frightens me.

How would you feel if you were in her position?
Am I being unreasonable?
How should I proceed, knowing both that this kind of happening will upset me, and that she is not opposed to having it happen again?

Thank you. Sorry to ramble or get moody.
>>
>>18574188
Your GF is insane. I know you love her, but it seems she's tad detached from reality. Your choice on how to deal with her, but try to give up on changing her. It will problably just frustrate you.
>>
>>18574188
What the fuck lol. Your gf is a freak. Though this was not that traumatic of an event dude, crying over it is fucking weird as hell.

Personally I'd dump her. That was a risky and weird impulse move that may or may not have been sexual. If she's that defensive over you going "What the fuck, why would you just scar yourself like that?" then that's not a good sign. And also the fact that after you expressed that was very uncomfortable and weird for you she refuses to acknowledge your thoughts on it and will just say fuck you and do it again shows how little she cares for you.
>>
>>18574149

So she was telling me she's DTF. Hmm...
>>
I have been in a realtionship for 2 years now. we had an active sexual life, we had sex almost every time we met

Almost 2 month ago my gf stopped wanting to have sex, she says it has nothing to do with me and that she still finds me atractive.

It is making me really insecure

Why could this happened?

How can i make her want to have sex?

I tried a lot of things, yet i have never forced her to do anything she doesn't want to
>>
>>18574188
gtfo of there immediately
>>
im an idiot, falling in love with a girl who wants me around still but doesn't want to commit to anything and its quite painful.

I cant sack up and break it off because ive expressed my feelings for her enough and she says shes all grateful for me in her life but don't want to break her heart. At the same time, shes admitted to lying to me about talking to her ex-girlfriend, hooking up with her at a party (that I was at/invited too), and more than likely still messages other guys.

i know what i need to do but i am having a hard time coming to grips with it somewhat, im quite new to this and never really dealt with relationships up until this past year (im 21) and just want to know why people do these kinds of things to the people they claim they love?
>>
>>18574192
>>18574197
Thank you for the feedback. You're right, I should not try to change her. I will give this some more time, as it only happened yesterday. I fear, however, that this (plus some other stuff) is a sign that either her, myself, or our relationship is beginning to change in a pretty substantial way. Idk, it just makes me sad. I can't stop picturing it.

>>18574223
Noted, thank you
>>
>>18574233
should clarify that she claims she is bisexual but i have a feeling its just a front and just bullshit justifying. i don't care about her being bisexual, its just the principle of actively hooking up with an ex literally right in front of a person youre currently dating. is that not fucked up?
>>
>>18574220
Do you pay attention to your gf's needs or do you just nut one off and go to sleep without her cumming?
>>
>>18572492
How are you supposed to be confident when it feels like everyone is telling you not to be.
>>
>>18574047
Thank you.
>>
>>18574268
I make her cum

I do foreplay, i don't force her to anything that she doesn't like

the only thing that i can think of that bothers her is that i take a lot of time to cum, but is not like i just masturbate until i cum, i keep fucking her until i'm ready
>>
File: 1411601553359.jpg (82KB, 599x637px) Image search: [Google]
1411601553359.jpg
82KB, 599x637px
>>18574140

Can I get some more input on this?
>>
>>18574188
>>18574243
> I will give this some more time, as it only happened yesterday
No you colossal imbecile, leave her RIGHT NOW.

Do you really think a girlfriend asking some random guy to put out a cigarette on her and then getting a car ride home from him is normal?
>>
>>18574220
Stop using synthetic hormones as birth control.
>>
There's one particular thing I want to know. When I initiated the relationship, I have got "i want to try" as an answer. When we broke up, she said she only wanted to try and it wasn't love, things didn't work out.

My question is: was it specifically put the way it wouldn't require to say what was true reason behind the break up, or I am definitely overthinking it?
>>
File: 1441819401408.png (23KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1441819401408.png
23KB, 800x800px
>Girl A that says dating apps are stupid and the best relationships form from friendships, is a kind loyal girl in a happy relationship
>Girl B that says the apps are great and that I should be firing off dozens of messages a day is in a questionable relationship and always talks about sleeping around and other things like that

FUCK. THEY'RE LIKE POLAR OPPOSITES. When I write it down side A seems like the clear choice, but in real life it's not that fucking simple, there's so many other factors I can't put into a posts amount of words.

AAAAHHHH
>>
>>18574547
It's a way of saying "I'll see how it goes, but I'll use this as a justification/backup for just ending it when I get bored."
>>
File: 1501451180834.png (573KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1501451180834.png
573KB, 710x842px
>>18574233
Had this exact situation, but with a guy. Didn't get nearly as far into the relationship, but I just bit the bullet and realized he just wanted a high quantity of girls around him, not quality.
>>
What do you girls do if you're mad at a guy because you're almost definitely sure that he doesn't love you? Like how do you act toward him?

inb4 "you have autism" or whatever. This is a real conundrum I'm in here.
>>
What's the difference between how you treat a guy you like, and just being nice?
>>
>>18574598
Sucking his dick
>>
>>18574598
Almost none, it's all in our heads. Might be more forward or physical with a guy we like, but verbally, most people can't really tell.
>>
>>18574578
I do nothing. Well, I suppose that I jang out with him lesa to get rid of my feelings, but I don't go out of my way to be mean to him.
>>
>>18574554
Girl A is lucky to currently be in a good relationship. Girl B may find herself a good relationship the way she's going, or maybe not. Girl A's relationship might not last forever either.
Nothing is guaranteed. Some people find someone and some just never do.
>>
There's this girl I'm talking to that I really like that has a daughter and apparently things aren't too great with the baby daddy. The kid doesn't bother me, the dude probably does and I really do like her.
Should I stay away or do I try my luck?
>>
>>18574711
You're just gonna be called a cuck by the majority of of the board. Give the girl another baby and dip. She ain't worth it
>>
As a girl how do I attract a guy effectively.
>>
>>18574733
Dress well, easy makeup, be clean, and go to places where men are looking for a girl. Smile a lot, be touchy, be obvious that you like him because we are blind and deaf to being able to tell if a girl likes us sometime
>>
>>18574721
Kek
I didn't even think about that

I don't know, she might not even like me. She's a great girl and we get along great despite our differences, and we're also the same age to boot. The other guy might be an asshole considering the way she talks about him.
I might just smash if I get to
>>
>>18574614
What if you don't know for sure that he doesn't feel that way about you. Like, would you just give up anyways if he wasn't making any kind of move?
>>
>>18574812
Just tell her to tell the guy she's moved on and he can go fuck himself.
>>
>>18574598
I'm a bit more touchy with guys I like.
>>
Where can I find a girl who is racist and obsessed with Disney?
>>
Is there an easy way to get over rejection? Something keeps bothering me, it's like I can't comprehend:

A friend who I was very kind to suddenly has cut me out of her life based off my age. we had known each other for months, had sex many times and generally were always thrilled to get to see each other, even thought we both didn't want a relationship, just a friendship. She asked my age one night over text (and I swear she knew it before hand, and even told me she liked older guys), and then suddenly turned extremely cold to me. treated me very cold, and instantly cut me out of her life. She said that someone my age abused her a long time ago, which may or may not be a copout. I asked if we could still be friends and she said "naw, I just can't see that being alright" and very coldly cut me out of her life in an instant.

I know I'll get over it, but I'm just having a hard time comprehending what's going on. It feels so arbitrary. I am 10 years older but, I swear to god she knew that, and even if we never were intimate again, I'd still just wish we could be friends. I'm wondering if I should ask her to talk one more time but, I'm afraid she'll just ignore me, which will feel bad.
>>
>>18574733
show you admire him. Make him feel special, like he's the best guy in the world, but don't go too forward with it. That doesn't attracted them out of nowhere but it'll draw in the one you want once you got your sights set on him.
>>
>>18574554
>is in a questionable relationship and always talks about sleeping around and other things like that
I'm familiar with that type. I'd say there's nothing wrong with using dating apps, because it's just finding new ways to meet new people. If you have a limited social circle it's way easier said than done to have a relationship form from a preexisting relationship. But I'd also wager that the second girl has issues that will prevent her from having a healthy relationship too.
>>
The only girls that I seem to be able to attract are literal slutty types and thots, whereas the more "gf material" girls aren't as interested. What does this say about me/how do I change this... I want a genuine relationship
>>
>>18575106
>. What does this say about me/how do I change this... I want a genuine relationship
Sounds like you present, act and look like a boring doucebag. Maybe try not being a douchebag.
>>
>>18575126
I genuinely don't think I'm a douchebag. I'm not a fuckboy or anything
>>
>>18575133
Maybe you look like one. How do you dress?
>>
>>18575142
I'm not very up to date with trends so just honestly a mix of whatever was cheaper at the mall and whatever older decent clothes I found lying around at parents house that are semi stylish now (parents are Russian so for instance they had a bunch of old tracksuits lol)
>>
File: 1483421263169.jpg (41KB, 326x296px) Image search: [Google]
1483421263169.jpg
41KB, 326x296px
>>18575161
>a bunch of old tracksuits
>>
>>18575172
Yes i know, funny stereotype. But you know the ones. The black with white stripes on sides, almost identical to the adidas ones that a lot of people wear nowadays.

I guess windbreaker might be a more accurate term.
>>
Girls, would you date a fat guy?
>>
>>18575203
How fat
>>
>>18575217
240~ also 19

I have a really shitpost-esque attitude
>>
>>18575220
T-tell me it's not kgs
>>
>>18575228
>kgs
who?
>>
What does it mean when a girl I like says I'm promiscuous? She knows I'm a virgin and I've never dated anyone..
>>
>>18575203
bump? :(
>>
>>18575203
No, why are you even asking this?
>>
>>18575270
I want to have sexx
>>
>>18575274
i'm a virgin and i never done it before :(
>>
>>18575231
You're apparently 108kg, that's just a couple more than my bf
Then again he has some fat but also muscles
>>
>>18575274
You wouldn't last two thrusts because your fatass would get tired.
>>
>>18575284
It'd be a great work out imo. Maybe it'd be a routine so I can be fit again
>>
>>18575290
jk i've never been fit
>>
>>18575293
sex is not enough to get fit anyways
>>
>>18575304
it will help get me started
>>
>>18575203
No girl from 4chan would.

But 4chan girls are weird anyways.
>>
>>18575203
Maybe? I'd draw the line at anything chubbier than dad bod, though. Past that they're usually at the point where they're not taking care of themselves.
>>
>>18575309
Need a girl first. Btw, being fit increases your libido and will make sex better. I've been atracted to chubby guys before, but mostly for their personality or style. As soon as they take their clothes off, it's not sexy anymore at all. So if you don't have personality or style, you will have a hard time familia
>>
>>18575317
WOULD YOU PUT ME IN THE FRIENDZONE
>>
>>18575317
What dictates 'style' exactly? Just the way you move and walk around?
>>
>>18575203
My super fat friend got laid before me, and a good amount of world leaders have been fat.

The only girls that I really see that care a TON about what you look like generally tend to be poorer women, usually Mexican or Black too.
>>
Are there any fems here who would be attracted to a 5'6 half japanese / half white skinnyfit guy purely based on looks? I don't even have the confidence to talk to women because I assume they would all laugh at me for not being a tall white guy. Women seem more racist than men.
>>
Female /a/nons and /v/ermin. This girl I like is probably one or both of you, can't tell which for sake of her concealing her powerlevel pretty well which I can tell its high. She thinks I'm a normalfag scratching the surface of her interests because I've been out of the loop for years and like older stuff thats now more mainstream or well known.

How do I get her to go for me and also what kind of stuff would this girl like doing?
>>
>>18575329
Hard to tell, My chubby friend is a motorcycle enthusiast and dresses like a biker gang guy, has lots of tatoos, usually an irokese hairstyle.. his whole personality is very cool and laid back and especially funny. desu, he is a chad in a chubby body, and he wears it really well. He has a sexy af girlfriend too.
>>
>>18575339
has not much to do with race desu. Either you are a hot asian/white manlet or you're not. You'd probably have to be a powermanlet to be liked by a girl over a tall white chad. Go after weeaboo girls. They probably like you more for your jap side.

Also, it comes all down to personality. I see so many guys as here about appreances, including fatbro >>18575309
Don't let yourself be limited by your appearance. If you don't like it, you can always work on it and change it, but you gottawork on your personality first.
>>
>>18575339
I have another question as well. Women are attracted to success, yet asian men are still the least desired race of men despite having the highest incomes in the US. Are asian men just so beta male in the eyes of women that success doesn't compensate for that?
>>
>>18575249
Does anyone know?
>>
>>18575356
I can't go after girls though, I just let them go after me, which is why I rely on my appearance alone. The only girlfriend I've ever had was a girl who continually came up and talked to me. I'm too much of a coward to approach girls, it's a genetic defect of mine. I've always been a shy loser who waits for opportunities instead of creating them. So unless a girl sees me and instantly craves my dick (which seems statistically unlikely because I'm not a white male and the vast majority of women don't initiate on principle) I'm not going to get a girlfriend again. Weeaboo girls are too few and far between and it's a numbers game.

I've been working out 3 days a week for the past few months but I still feel like it may not be enough to make me stand out from the crowd. I posted a pic of my face on /soc/ a long time ago when I was 16 and I got a few 8/10s and 7/10s but most people said I was only a 6/10.
>>
>>18575381
You seem to be very self aware of the problem that keeps you from talking to girls, yet, you blame society and girls for not approaching you. This is a very bad standpoint, and will keep you from improving yourself.

You say you are shy. Why are you shy? Are you scraed of being humiliated? Are you scared of getting a no? You don't even try, a no is the least of your problems. As I said before, you need to improve yourself first. Going to the gym is already a good thing, and it should motivate you and give you more confidence to actually try to ask girls.

Most girls are not evil devils who will laugh you in the face when you ask them if they'd like a drink. Use Tinder. If you think you can scroe based on your looks, then that's your best bet. My best friend found her boyfriend over Tinder, so it's not just about hookups, if you don't intend it to be.
>>
>>18575389
>You say you are shy. Why are you shy? Are you scraed of being humiliated?
That's just how I've always been, even when I was in elementary school. Some people are just genetically intimidated by socialization. It takes me weeks of conversation to warm up to people and with some people it never even happens. If I feel comfortable and natural talking to someone I can be a good conversationalist but if I feel uncomfortable and try to force confidence I sound like the biggest hyperautist, then I go home and feel like shit and become even more depressed that I lack the basic ability to function in society.
>>
>>18575395
Okay I get that. What about the Tinder suggestion though? It is semi anonymous. You can very carefully choose who you will chat up. You can read bios, and figure out from pictures if this girl might be interested in the same stuff as you are. Maybe you even get hit up yourself.

Tinder has a bad name because it's mostly used for hookups. But it's a tool to use, and you choose how you'll use it. It might be an opportunity for you to slowly learn to approach people.
>>
>>18575401
Tinder is a buyer's market and I don't even feel confident in my appearance. On /soc/ nobody gives a rating below a 6/10 or 5/10 because everyone tries to be somewhat nice, so if you receive a 6/10 on /soc/ that basically means people think you're ugly as shit. Tinder is for attractive people to fuck other attractive people.

I also would feel embarrassed to use tinder. In High school I would get bullied a lot because I was so quiet, and high school was only 2 years ago (I'm 20) so if I were to sign up on tinder my classmates would see my profile and laugh at me. They would think I was desperate.
>>
>>18575413
Okay if you already put a pic of yourself on 4chan, do it here too. I bet I can give you at least one nice compliment based on it.

Tinder is not just for attractive people (which is entirely based on the individuals idea of beauty btw) You're out of high school now, you'll never have to see those awful people anymore, and as soon as they hit the work force, they won't even dare to give you a mean look.

It's not my job to build up your confidence. If you are just going to dismiss all of my good willed advice because you are not ready to take chances, then I am done here.
>>
>>18575415
I posted a pic on /soc/ like 3 years ago, it would probably be irresponsible to do it again. My throwaway email is [email protected] and I'd be ok to send a picture there. I'm curious what my least attractive feature is. I think it's my nose and eyes.

I appreciate you trying to help. I think all my personality problems stem from genetic issues though so there's not much I can do. I probably shouldn't have posted here in the first place.
>>
>>18575445
alright, sent you a mail
>>
>>18573085
The moment she gives you boner is the the good moment to ask for her number. And later the same day text her and ask her on date.

>>18573196
23 or when you are finally out of school

>>18573534
Park

>>18573547
He was probably just scared. You cant lure boys into marriage trap so easily. Next time try cook for him instead.

>>18573620
You need to have something else than
>sleep
>school
>bf
>sleep
Do something else with your free time and you will be fine. Csgo?

>>18574056
Cancer or crazy. Be careful.

>>18574220
She will probably break up soon. Girls do this a lot. They decide to end things, but wont actually break up until they find somebody else. I am sorry.

>>18574280
By giving 0 fucks about what others tell to you. Easy?

>>18574711
>dating single mom
How much desparate are you exactly?

>>18574733
Dont be fat, smile, look into their eyes and be approachable on social events aka go there alone or at least only with friends who are uglier than you. Or online dating. Looking like girly girl helps too (no piercing, skirt, nice dress, long natural color hair, minimun makeup, cover tatoos, showing some skin).

>>18575049
Disneyland?

>>18575078
The sooner you forget about her, the better. Out of sight, out of mind.

>>18575106
Change your appereance and hunting grounds. Talk to a girl you would never talk to under normal situation.

>>18575203
>>>/fit/ sticky fatass

>>18575249
She is either dumb or trolling you. Ask her on date and ignore her mind games.

>>18575339
>no confidence
You lost already. Only super sexy boys are approached by girls. If you arent that, you will die alone unless you learn how to approach ladies. Try online dating.
>>18575413
With such attitude you will never find girl. I am sorry. First step is to not be yourself. At least not until you score 1st or 2nd date.

>>18575342
Ask her on date? Fuck her hard? Send her romantic pepe meme?
>>
>>18572892
>>18572892
After I got home she told me we were just going out "as friends" after what I thought was a date where I made a move. We'd spent the day together a few times before this and this time we were at a nice restaurant. We had held hands but she had rejected a kiss.

I don't care if I did something she didn't like even though we were getting a long nicely and having fun but but the idea that we could be eating out at fancy places flirting even sharing fucking desserts and I wouldn't think there was a romantic component to it kinda pisses me off.

Not sure what to react to it. It's one thing to be rejected but I hate being led on with that "I'm sorry if you had any feelings from it we were just being friendz" bullshit. I'm gonna stop talking to her.
>>
For both, I guess -
I'm a major shut-in and I've avoided people for most of my life, but I think I'd like to try actually getting out and dating. There are a few problems with that, mostly that I tend to have really horrible anxiety and I'm sort of afraid of relationships, but I'm more terrified of the thought of dying alone than I am of potential heartbreak or vulnerability. So I have two questions, actually:
>Guys, what would you think of a girl like this?
>How can I be less uncomfortable with putting myself out there?
>>
>>18571816
Not really although since I'm a manlet (5'7") I prefer to find a girl shorter. Lile anything below my height is god tier for me but I don't mind any.
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.