[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any beating the Madonna-whore complex? I have a bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: aka2inf7s28z.jpg (255KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
aka2inf7s28z.jpg
255KB, 1080x1920px
Is there any beating the Madonna-whore complex?

I have a bad case of it, lads.

If a girl isn't pure, I can date her just fine, but I can't form any attachments to her. If I think a girl is pure and later learn she isn't, I feel searing pain and then my brain makes her irrelevant.

In fact a love-interest of mine was once raped and when she told me I told her to leave me alone because she'd lost her appeal. It's the worst thing I've ever done to a person.
>>
>>18548619
I'm odd then. Like I won't look down on a non pure woman cause I'm not pure myself but if you were raped or something then I see you as damaged goods.
>>
>>18548619
>I (x1)
>I've
nobody cares

sage

reported for not advice request

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>18548619
How do peoples bodies become like this? Do they use intense mind control technique?
>>
>>18548619
You have created a trap for yourself, your reticular activating system has developed a "belief", so to speek. Now all the things you see in the world that back up this belief are salient, and the things that DO NOT back up your beliefs go under the radar.The only way you can change this is to regularly put yourself in situations where this belief is challenged. I can't tell you how you are going to do it, that's something you are going to have to find out on your own.
>>
THIC
>>
File: BRRRRRRAPPP!!!!.jpg (63KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
BRRRRRRAPPP!!!!.jpg
63KB, 480x480px
>>18548619
T H I C C
>>
>>18548628

This.
>>
For the record OP, not sure if this is what you actually meant but Madonna-whore complex is not just an obsession with purity. It describes only being able to respect and love a woman you see as pure (whether that's because she's virginal or conservative and modest in terms of appearance and personality), but being unable to be (in the most extreme case) turned on or (less extreme) sexually fulfilled by such a woman. Basically you either see women as pure beings you don't want to defile with gross sexual stuff that demeans them, or as semen demons you look down upon but want to desperately plow.

What you describe is simply being obsessed with virginity. There is definitely no magical cure but from what you said I can only offer you two tips. The first being to learn to not speak your mind when it will do no good and will hurt the other person. Aka you should've come up with whatever excuse to not make that poor girl feel more broken than she no doubt already did. Secondly, there is no person more likely to discover what your underlying assumptions or whatever are causing you to feel this way, than you. Self-reflection is key. Only if you can understand why you feel this way, you can try to change it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.