[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 42

File: untitled.png (18KB, 515x388px)
untitled.png
18KB, 515x388px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
If a girl legitimately didn't see my message on her phone, should I text her even if she hasn't replied yet? I feel like a beta but this girl is stuck in the Stone Age and never checks her phone and doesn't even use social media. But even if I know this, I still can't help but feel hurt like I was ghosted. Or is her not seeking me out really a red flag for my chances already?
>>
File: tenor.gif (380KB, 250x174px)
tenor.gif
380KB, 250x174px
I'm a guy and I tried that famous prostate stimulation thing through the anus. I used my finger and applied pressure on it, also tried to massage it. It didn't feel all that great, just like you are about to cum maybe but less intense. The internet describes it like it's the best orgasm ever. Am I doing it wrong or is it really not that special?
>>
Are date activities important to women or are the guy himself and the conversations you have the most important? To make it a "good" date I mean. A memorable one.
>>
>>18538735
Doing something fun helps, but ultimately what matters is the chemistry I have with the guy.
>>
if a girl stays up till 3 am texting me about stuff we like sexually it's safe to assume she's in to me right?
>>
>>18538676
Don't nudge her into replying. Sending another text if you really need confirmation or you want to tell her something else is fine. But don't overdo it and don't send a text that boils down to "pls respond". I'm actually the same way as her and really resent texting, but it's completely legitimate to hold her to your own standards. She's the exception, not you.

>>18538680
Perhaps a guy experienced with this would be better to answer your question, but mindset matters a lot. If you haven't yet, try only going there once you are crazily turned on. Also the prostate is apparently awkward/hard to properly stimulate yourself. Something about the angle.

For what it's worth, touching my butthole for me can range from neutral to pretty fucking great depending on how turned on I am but also what angle (it is much more intense for me when sitting down or lying on my back than lying on my stomach).

>>18538735
I personally only care about his company. I have never done anything on a date but have coffee or drinks/dinner. Something low key that's more active would be welcome but not necessary, and please not cutesy high pressure ideas for a first date when you don't even know whether you click yet.

>>18538775
Yes. Enjoy it.
>>
>>18538800
>Yes. Enjoy it.

She was saying earlier in the night that she needs like an itinerary or giant neon to find out if a guy is in to her because she assumes guys are mostly kidding

then later the night we were saying we both like things a little intense but not like in public places

so you're giving me the green light to go for it?
>>
>>18538814
Yes. You can never be 100% certain of the outcome, people are fickle and often confused themselves about what they want. But she is throwing signs at you that she's into you. Sexually being obvious, but the remark about assuming guys are kidding etc is also an opening to a more emotional connection. She is essentially low key saying that she's kind of insecure in believing someone would like her and that's not something you tell anyone. Let alone someone you don't want to give the wrong idea.

Tell her you are giving her a neon sign and you would like to go on a date with her - if you really like her. If you're more on the fence, don't make any promises you don't know you can hold, but see where it takes you and how your feelings develop.
>>
How do aging women come to grips with loss of attractiveness?
>>
>>18538848
If you are happy in a relationship then you typically stop caring nearly as much about how attractive other people find you. And between partners who love each other the "light" of another person, their energy, their smile, all their looks that you know and cherish, are much more vital to their attractiveness than whether or not they have some wrinkles.

And then there's other elements like caring less about your appearance in general, realizing more and more that life is about other stuff than image and impressing people.

Besides, for women there might be more focus on looks but it's not like men don't struggle with the loss of youth and the freedom/options that it brings. That's what mid life crisis is about. It's about redefining what living a good life means to you and how you view yourself.
>>
>>18538848
I try to be more than just a tight body and cute face. I also always tried to associate with people who valued me as a human being.
It sucks to get uglier, but I always tried to be worthy of love beside my looks.

I also spend a lot of money on skincare.
>>
>>18538875
I'm female. Guess my wording was confusing, I started writing that a guy would be better to answer prostate questions then added the experience part for good measure.
>>
>>18538882
Sorry yes I realized now, I missread your post. My reply was dumb anyway lol.
>>
>>18538888
No problem, no better place to post dumb things than here anyway!
>>
Girls, are you nice and delicate? If so, how are you not a princess?
>>
I really can't tell if this girl is shy/socially awkward or just afraid/too polite to say no because she's not interested. She says (and insists often) that she wants to get to know me better and wants to go on dates with me, but she has zero romance to her, it seems. I tell her sweet things and she talks over it, sometimes says 'thanks' before she does. I become physically affectionate and she leans or even moves away. I want to hug her goodbye (I'd only just met her dad so let's not go too far) and she somehow turns it into a highfive with a cheeky grin. Lately she's started ignoring most of my texts, though sooner or later she'll always hit me up again.

She is socially awkward, she says. Isn't too big on affection, she says. Needs to grow into it, she says. Has said so for months now, though it's only a thing of the past few weeks that we actually started meeting on dates regularly. Always texts that she's had a good time after we part and would love to see me again.

What do you folks think? I wouldn't phrase it as strongly as 'wasting my time' because we have fun together and enjoy each other's company anyway, but does this sound like I'm wasting my time?
>>
>>18538676
Don't text her a 'pls respond' but if you have another reason to text her, feel free to do it. Why not just call her though?

>>18538735
If I like the guy and we have chemistry, then it really doesn't matter what we're doing. 'Exciting' dates can help create chemistry, but that's only going to be temporary if it's not inherently there.

>>18538848
I haven't really aged, but I also know that when I do, I'll have accomplished more than just being a pretty face. Being attractive isn't paramount to me, I have more to offer than just my looks; and if a guy just wants a girl who's pretty, we're not going to be compatible anyway.

>>18538900
I think so. I wasn't born or married into royalty.
>>
Why is it so hard for women to understand that I'm doing all this so you don't have to care about money, ever again. Yes, I have to spend time away from you, but I'm doing all of this for you. 12 hours, 7 times a week. I have to immerse myself to win.

Why won't you understand?
>>
File: 1498459093273.jpg (40KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
1498459093273.jpg
40KB, 600x593px
To girls and guys:

I'm a guy and theres this korean chick im interested in. Our eyes lock for couple of seconds everyday when we 'accidently' see each other. My gut tells me theres something here. I sometimes see her purposely (i think) walk in front of my desk just to go to the pantry, because she could've taken the other way around which is way much easier for her. She sometimes look at me in my desk, and some other times tries not to I guess.

What are your thoughts on this? I'm thinking of saying hi to this girl and not to be creepy about it.

"Hi.. I've seen you around yet I don't know your name. I'm Bob"

"Hi there. I always see you around yet I still don't know your name. Im bob. nice to meet you"

Need to know whats the best way to introduce myself?
>>
>>18539272
Because spending time with you is a higher priority than spending money.

Sure, it's important to have enough money to get by. Sure, it sucks when you're poor and there is tension over finances. But when you're working over 80 hours a week, you have hardly any time to decompress on your own, much less time with me. I don't want to be in a relationship with a paycheck, I want to love a person.
You're making me think of the love languages: gift giving, quality time, words of affirmation, acts of service, and physical touch. You are obviously big on the gift giving. I'm more drawn by quality time and words of affirmation myself. I typically give love through acts of service and physical touch.

It's important to me to be able to express my love for my lover. How am I supposed to do that when you're never around?
>>
File: wojak.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>tfw almost 22 and still no gf

How do I make myself more desirable for women?
>>
>>18539312
Both are fine, they have the same tone. Not creepy at all. Do you work together?
>>
Girls

Would you break up with your boyfriend solely over sex? For example, say he was all around a great guy, but he had issues when it came to sex, like he's not comfortable with it for a very long time.
>>
>>18539325

Be yourself
>>
>>18539335
Like he doesn't want to have sex until marriage or something? Depends on how long and whether he's okay with doing other stuff in the meantime.
>>
>>18539328
In the same office where theres nearly 100 people.

>>18539340
Worst fucking advice ever buddy. Start with eye contact. You'll work around after that. Trust me
>>
>>18539341

Not until marriage. Just, he's very nervous and apprehensive about sex before because of past stress and experiences with sex. So, definitely several months. and as far as doing other things, it would have to be a slow progression
>>
>>18538848
They become militant feminists and complain about men and patriarchy and shit all day.
>>
>>18539335
This isn't something I can give an answer to just based on the scenario. It would depend on just how much I liked you, how much effort you made to overcome the issues. It all sounds great to say it would not be a problem and I'd understand. But people are irrational and even knowing that you have issues with sexuality, it would take a number on me to see you respond negatively to my attempts at intimacy over and over and over again.

Sex is definitely important enough to me to break up over if that's the issue. But the situation you describe is a grey area to me where I would need to live the reality to know whether I could handle it.

Best of luck anon and I hope that you are getting help in other ways trying to make the whole process quicker/easier.
>>
>>18539335
Depends on how much I like him.
I'd put up with nearly anything for a guy I really like.
>>
>>18539272
Essentially what the other anon said. It can be your highest priority to provide financially for your partner, and her highest priority to spend quality time even if that means just getting by and not living a grand lifestyle. "I'm doing it for you" isn't really an ultimate argument when you in practice cannot provide what SHE needs from you. Loving someone is learning what they are looking for and how they tick and not trying to apply your own priorities and preferences to them.
>>
>>18539378

>Best of luck anon and I hope that you are getting help in other ways trying to make the whole process quicker/easier

I don't feel comfortable talking with people about it. Because they will probably say the same shit my friends say "you just need to keep having sex to get comfortable with it" or "you just haven't had good sex yet, keep trying". No, I won't. I don't feel comfortable.

I just asked because if this would be a burden for a girl, then I won't bother with getting a girlfriend. I'll just keep to myself
>>
>>18539397
A professional used to dealing with sexual trauma is absolutely not going to tell you to just fuck around and hope it works itself out.

Well yeah, it would be, but that in itself doesn't mean much. Virtually all people come with some amount of bagage and damage. Working around that is part of connecting. And whether or not a girl feels up to working around your issues has as much to do with her disposition as it does with your needs.
>>
>>18539403

>sexual trauma

See, they would. Because they wouldn't classify it as sexual trauma. The same as my friends just think I'm a pussy because I had a few stressful experiences
>>
>>18539416
Anyone working in mental healthcare knows that the #1 indicator for whether or not something is an issue is whether or not the patient struggles with it and it undermines their life experience. If you have such issues with this that it'll take a long time of healing in a relationship and you are reconsidering relationships all together in case it's too much to ask, then it IS trauma whether it was caused by being assraped or by someone pointing at you weirdly while you were undressed.
>>
>>18539252
>I have more to offer than just my looks
hehe
>>
>>18539397
>I just asked because if this would be a burden for a girl, then I won't bother with getting a girlfriend. I'll just keep to myself
Don't shoot yourself in the foot before you've started. Some women wait that long just on principle. Some women don't like sex at all. You won't know until you try.

>>18539416
You're also shooting yourself in the foot here. How do you know what they'll say if you've never met one? Some people have sexual aversion without ever experiencing trauma. Therapists don't say, "Just get over it." They say, "Let me give you tools to cope with this. Let me guide you and help you to live the life you want to live."
>>
>>18539420
>>18539424

Regardless, they will give me the same answer at some point "go have sex with someone until you're comfortable"

Fuck, you know what. It's probably just for the best I stay alone. If this would be a problem for a girl, then I don't want to be a burden. I'll just stay alone.
>>
>>18539430
No, they wouldn't. Sexual therapy in general would be utterly pointless if that's what it all amounts to. Yes they are hoping to get you to the point where you can start having sex with someone, but they will do everything within your power to get you there. Not expect you to take a leap you cannot take in order to fix your issues yourself, that's not what you receive help for.

I don't know why you would expect this to not be a problem for girls when it's already a huge problem just for you. That means you have to try to work on it somehow, whether that's through therapy or whatever else works for you to get more comfortable with what happened or the prospect of sex, not that you should give up on a big part of life because shitty things happened to you.
>>
>>18539435

I literally don't see how they will do that. I've been to therapy before for a time in life where anxiety was bad. But my therapist had me talk about it and overcome by doing it. With this sex issue... there isn't much they could tell me other to than just do it

>shitty things happened to you.

You'd call me a pussy if I told you the reasons
>>
File: IMG_0562.jpg (39KB, 400x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0562.jpg
39KB, 400x271px
Hello, first time posting here.

A few months ago, a woman I knew from high school but hadn't seen in about ten years messaged me on Facebook wanting to hang out. I was in the process off moving in my new place back in my hometown, so I thought it'd be fun.

She came to my place and pretty much immediately showed me she had some serious issues, telling me way too much about her dumpster fire of a life. I tolerated her for the rest of the evening then when she texted the next day, I told her I didn't really vibe with her.

She was pretty pissed off, and wouldn't leave me alone, so I blocked her. Then she started bothering my friends, basically trying to stalk me. Undeterred, I just let it fly.

So now, the actual problem: Recently, I found out she's been going around this whole time telling people we fucked or dated, usually any woman she thinks I might be interested in. This is really a pain in the ass because she's not the cleanest-looking person and of course a fucking nutbar. My question, if there is even an answer, is what do I do about this stupid minghag? There's no point in wasting energy convincing people that nothing happened, but it's caused a lot of awkwardness when I try to date anyone around here.
>>
>>18539212
Any second now
>>
>>18539447
What about a first session to get an idea of what a therapist would try to achieve and how, and feel what kind of connection you have? Therapy isn't a magical cure, it mostly boils down to how well you connect and work together as a match between individuals. Just because one (for another issue, no less) did not achieve much with you says very little. Besides for most people it is already helpful to know that they're actively attempting to make their life better and not just letting issues fester or - like you are considering - try to live their way around them regardless of how much that limits them.

I don't care what the reasons are, it is obvious to me that it impacted you a lot. People aren't machines that always respond neatly proportionally to what happened. Some people go to war and kill a bunch of people without mental issues. Others get mugged and develop PTSD. We still know very little about how these mental issues come into existence to begin with.
>>
>>18539212
Yes it sounds like you're wasting your time. At this point I think it's frankly not the most relevant whether she's actually awkward or not feeling it with you specifically. Fact is that you are investing time and energy and she cannot remotely provide what you want. It is much more fun to work for someone who reciprocates. It sounds like this has been going on for a fairly long time. Don't expect her to suddenly do a 180 when this is how she's consistently shown herself to be.
>>
>>18539480

I just don't like talking about sex.. so that would be very hard. Especially talking to a stranger.

And, I'll tell you anyways. I got pressured into having sex with a girl I did not like. It was gross. That was my first and only time. It bothered me a lot
>>
>>18539447
>I literally don't see how they will do that.
It's not your job to know how they will do that. It's THEIR job. They don't even have to get you to where you'll have sex. They can even just help you be more comfortable with the fact that you don't want to have sex. Lots of therapists have free consultations. Call them.
It sounds like you're scared of actually fixing this, of actually feeling better. The familiar misery is more comfortable than the work of improving. Even if that improvement just means accepting yourself. You are choosing a solution that is inaction. You are choosing to do nothing. You're choosing to give up and never try. You're choosing to never see a therapist, to never have a girlfriend, to never look at your problems, to never fix your problems. You are choosing to just be uncomfortable, hate yourself, and be alone.
>>
>>18539369
I'm all for respecting people's boundaries and going at a pace they're comfortable with, but I don't think I could really wait that long for even just handjobs and oral, especially if there's no way of telling when he'd be comfortable.
>>
How often do women masturbate?

Genuinely curious
>>
>>18539504

I've been alone my whole life. I've become used to it at this point (late twenties). I was curious about what having a girlfriend would be like. But this just sort of shows it's probably going to be a huge problem. I don't want to cause anyone stress or issues.
>>
>>18539499
Sex with people that you don't want to have sex with is awful. And with men, there's this stigma that you're supposed to want to fuck anything with a pulse. But that kind of sex just makes my skin crawl. Sex should be something to enjoy with someone you're happy to be enjoying it with. It really sucks to have sex and just be waiting for it to be over.
I'm sorry that you had that experience. I can understand your hesitation to not try again when you had to go through that.
>>
Bump >>18538900
Do you think I'm a troll?
>>
>>18539499
It would be, but that in itself can stir a bit of movement in the way you think about it. It is outside of your comfort zone but still much less big a step than actually being with someone.

Honestly this isn't really surprising to me. Sex is a very intimate and vulnerable experience and it can be intensely negative. Strong disgust during sex can also make you feel disgusted of your body, your sex drive and so on.
>>
>>18539508
It wildly depends. It's relatively little effort or frustration for me to go a few weeks without it if that's convenient. I will be hornier and think of sex more but it won't be too bothersome physically, the real physical desire comes and goes in waves.

Having said that if privacy, time etc are no concern then it still depends. I go through phases where I masturbate almost every day and usually do it twice or thrice a day rather than once. There's also periods where my libido is lower and it's more twice a week, just once. It doesn't drop below that unless something is off or circumstances prevent it.
>>
>>18539520

I did it because at the time. I was 20 and a virgin. Which is bad enough. Everyone said "pussy is pussy dude" and "doesn't matter had sex" shit. Huge mistake. All it did was make me repulsed by sex. I've had girls that are attractive flirt with me and show signs they were interested in messing around. But as soon as I get to that point I friendzone them. I'm in my late twenties now, I've been doing this since I lost my vcard
>>
>>18539524

>Sex is a very intimate and vulnerable experience

Then why is casual sex and ONS so popular?
>>
>>18539545
In part it's a cultural thing. It's upheld as something sexy and fun and this makes many people try it even if otherwise they wouldn't have felt an active desire to do that. As a woman I also know from my friends who have lived wilder lives than I did, that they absolutely did not just have positive experiences, it was quite mixed. And if they were good experiences it was typically not because the guy was so great sexually but because he treated them with respect and they felt safe/at ease with him. For guys there's a lot of social pressure to indeed act the "doesn't matter, had sex" part whether or not they liked every single one of their experiences.

What's more, the reason why people typically have rules (like no sleeping over, no cuddling/making out outside of sex etc) for fuckbuddies is because of how easy it is for emotions to run wild when you are exposing your most intimate bits to someone and trusting them to honor that trust.
>>
>>18539518
You got mostly positive responses, anon. And you've only talked to a couple of girls. And you're talking to girls on 4chan; we're mostly heathens here.

Since I didn't respond directly myself, here's mine, to add to your data set:
I would be totally fine with waiting a long long time to have sex, or never have it at all. I've been in relationships where we never had sex and I've been in relationships where I had sex everyday.

It's a normal part of the dating and relationship process to learn about each other, to learn your compatibility, and to learn about deal breakers. It's a deal breaker for you if she needs sex early in the relationship. That's okay to have deal breakers. Having deal breakers isn't a promised issue. It's okay for a date to not work out.

You're still just avoiding the issue. You're making excuses. Give yourself the chance to try and date. A date isn't a promise for sex. You're not going to cause stress or issues.
>>
>>18539508
I masturbate once every other week or so, sometimes longer.
>>
What does Stacey look like? What does Chad look like?

Women post Chad, men post Stacey.
>>
>>18538900
>>18539521
Yeah, I did think you were a troll. Did you mean that in some legitimate way? Some context would be nice. Did you call a girl a princess because she was nice and delicate, and she got upset? Being called 'princess' has a lot of connotations, a lot of them bad. It can be considered condescending or even sexually predatory.
>>
>>18539593
Couldn't tell you what Stacey looks like, all my sexy women are anime girls.
>>
File: IMG_2152.jpg (97KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2152.jpg
97KB, 500x488px
>>18539593
>>
File: 1464079146-fitgirl.png (304KB, 486x592px) Image search: [Google]
1464079146-fitgirl.png
304KB, 486x592px
>>18539593
More or less how I picture Stacey. Having said that this is the kind of "trashy guys' princess" I picture when seeing the term. Not the kind of woman I actually find most beautiful.
>>
File: IMG_0699.jpg (844KB, 1366x911px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0699.jpg
844KB, 1366x911px
L-R: Stacey, Chad, Chad Jr.
>>
>>18539614
Britain was a mistake.

The kid is sweet, though.
>>
File: the best .jpg (86KB, 600x853px) Image search: [Google]
the best .jpg
86KB, 600x853px
>>18539593
>>
>>18539626
Whoever this guy is omg.
>>
Is it weird that you start getting feelings for someone just because they are crushing hard on you? I've noticed this before with myself.
>>
>>18539649
If only that worked on the people I'm crushing on myself
>>
>guys post random sluts
>girls post one of the most successful male models of all time
>>
>>18539649
No. If this weren't a factor, it would be a near miracle for people to end up together. This happens all the time. It's not always so explicit and usually people aren't really aware of it, but falling in love is more like a dance than one person chasing the other most of the time.

Eg, A thinks B is attractive. So A makes sure to always be extra friendly to B. This causes B to appreciate A more and also be on good behavior. A now likes B even more and goes out of their way to do B a little favor. B takes note and thinks, gee, A really is a stellar person, starts paying more attention to A, realizes A is also not bad looking.

And so on. We are on our best behavior with people we find attractive, make sure to smile and try to be funny and interesting and attentive. Basically all the signs of attraction (unless you're overdoing it) are attractive in themselves.
>>
>>18539470
Should I have made this its own thread? Figured it would be better to ask a woman about this.
>>
>>18539655
I can explain my situation.
> never had a gf

only had a fling who i started to get in love with. In the beginning i was like well she is sweet and pretty i'l date her, and then later when i notice that she has more feelings for me i start to get more feelings for her.

Now this pattern is returning with some new girl. Am i that superficial that just the idea of someone liking me makes me like them.

>>18539660
thanks for the advice i honestly don't even know how to describe 'love' but this helps
>>
>>18539659
Actually I posted Stacey and only realized now that I was supposed to post Chad. I do picture Chad as a hotter guy than I picture Stacey but that's both because I heard much more raving about what a demi-God Chad supposedly is, as men being more easily impressed with women than the other way around.
>>
>>18539659
This is the reason why no one will ever be happy.
>>
>>18539665
honestly she seems nuts. maybe try sueing her for stalking/slander or a restraining order if things get out of hand.
>>
>>18539679
Except Chad.
>>
>>18539669
That's because Chad is a demi-God, he makes you feel inadequate wherever you go. And women don't mind sharing so they will flock to him.
>>
Daily reminder that if a man ever shares his toys, he is instantly a beta-cuck. There is no in-between.
>>
>>18539626
I'm going to save this picture to remind myself that I will never amount to anything.
>>
>>18539683
She is. I've got a no-contact order, but my attorney assures me that taking her to court for slander would be a waste, even with witnesses. I guess she's free to lie about me all she wants.
>>
>>18539725
i volunteer in the legal field, still a law student. What you need to do is build a big file against her. Every lie, message you will put in a file. Then when you have enough show it to the judge as evidence
>>
>>18538848
Probably the same way men come to grips with being bald.
>>
Women and gay men,
What's it like to date a self-conscious fat guy? I like one and I don't care about his weight but I know it bothers him because he's brought it up a couple times.

Men,
What's it like to be a self-conscious fat guy? What can your girlfriends do to reassure you and make you feel more comfortable?
>>
>>18539967
One of the best things my ex did for me was to look at me and tell me I can lose weight if I really want to. She didn't pressure me into doing it, but really encouraged me to try. It worked out, I've kept it off since. If he's self-conscious about it then he probably wants to lose it too but could use some positive reinforcement. Don't be afraid to suggest that he try it, just let him no it's cool if he doesn't.
>>
If you have a conversation with a girl while she's working, is it weird to ask for he number? I talk to this girl at a food place I go to all the time and we have really good conversations and have a lot in common. I just feel like it might be weird to ask her at work. At the same time, I don't see her anywhere else.
>>
Guys
Been dating this guy for a year we're both in college so we don't have a lot of money to spend so most of the time i refuse letting him pay for anything for me which we had some arguments over.

Anyways i was planning to buy him a ps4 and a game (he really looks forward for kh3 but doesn't have any console to play it )for this christmas but i was wondering if it's a okay thing to do? How would a guy react with this ?
>>
Girls, are you nice and delicate? If so, how are you not a princess?

Do you think I'm a troll?

>>18539252
You may not be LITERALLY a princess, but you are a princess by my definition (nice, pretty and delicate girls). Why don't you accept to be called princess?

>>18539595
>Did you mean that in some legitimate way?
I legitimately think girls are princesses (definition above).
>Some context would be nice. Did you call a girl a princess because she was nice and delicate, and she got upset?
Not IRL, because I'm not that crazy. But even on the internet, 95% of the girls either get offended or deny being princesses.
Sometimes it seems like "hoe" or "slut" is better accepted than "princess", nowadays.
>>
>>18539995
Before the other day, I'd have said don't do it because she probably has to deal with "AY GIRL" all day, but I had a cashier ask me out and it totally flipped my view on it.
>>
Girls: how much more attractive is a guy with a degree from a super-elite (think Harvard-tier) university? Is it worth like one point on the 1-10 scale, or not even that much?
>>
>>18539978
Thank you
>>
>>18540012
I went to an ivy league school myself so I wouldn't be that impressed
>>
>>18540007
That was my thoughts too, because they're pretty much paid to be nice to you, right? But if there's no other customers, this girl and I can talk for like an hour or more. She seems invested in our conversations, too. None of that fake retail "invested in a conversation" attitude.
>>
>>18540004
Shut down the lame no-gift rule and just buy stuff for each other when you can. If it's causing you to argue, it's not good for your relationship.
>>
>>18540015
Okay, thanks for the input. Do you tend to date men with the same sort of elite pedigree as yourself? Be honest.
>>
anyone have experienced dating a grad student, or is/was anyone here a grad student?
>>
>>18540012
Degrees a degree to me. Idgaf where he got it so long as he has one and has job prospects.
>>
>>18539995
It's generally never a good idea to hit on anyone while they're working. Could get them in trouble/fired and puts them in an awkward place because if they want to reject you they have to worry about you throwing a fit and telling their manager some story
(This happened to a coworker of mine, shot a dude down, he had an autistic fit and then went to the manager to tell them how "rude" she was to him and how he's "taking his business elsewhere unless they reprimand her"
Manager went and yelled at her in front of the whole store while he smiled smugly and called her a whore. Managers don't give a fuck about their employees because "the customer is always right")

The best thing you can do is to give her YOUR number, don't ask for hers.
>>
What is it called when you wank to the thought of sex but never want to actually do it? I'm female btw.
>>
Women
Would you like a manly man with very pretty long hair/
>>
>>18540234
idk I think that falls into the asexuality spectrum
>>
Where can you meet people when you're in the work force? Of course there's online dating, but I prefer face to face stuff.
>>
File: dancin birb.gif (932KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
dancin birb.gif
932KB, 258x258px
where should I go for a fourth date? been thinking of taking my gf to this fireworks event but I was wondering what else would be a good place to take her.
>>
File: happy lappy.jpg (22KB, 531x477px) Image search: [Google]
happy lappy.jpg
22KB, 531x477px
>>18539325

find a girl somewhere, preferably alone and introduce yourself. the best places are places where your waiting for stuff, that way it doesn't look as weird

this is coming from a guy who got very lucky when my gf talked to me out of no where while I was waiting for my ride.

either that or try okcupid or whatever. I believe in you anon
>>
>>18539325
Stop being ugly.
>>
>>18540434
>Where can you meet people when you're in the work force?
Through work, through your friends, through your hobbies/interests/other activities you do.
>>
>>18540518
Isn't it a bad idea to date people you work with?
>>
>>18540577
In my opinion, yes - but a large percentage of people do meet their SO at their job.
>>
>>18538825
Arrange a real neon sign. That be awesome
>>
i jus texted this chick, long story short, only a few msgs and i thought she smoked weed, i offered her to smoke with me but she said she doesnt smoke weed, i asked if she tried it and she said she did, i said what happened and she read the msg with no reply, am i fucked forever or what
>>
Hey, fellow brethren, hoping there's one with womanly experience:

My situation is pretty damn nice, but I don't know how to hone in on her. See, I got to talking to this qt curvy TEMP employee here at work, and she's absolutely sweet.

I'm also starting to think she might be a bit into me. I caught her glancing, generally talking to me as much as possible, etc.

Now, I'm not gonna go full blast and ask her to be my gf, but I'd like to take her out sometime.

So, my question is how do I exchange numbers with her or whatever? Today is her final day of working here, so I HAVE to make the best of it.
>>
>>18540724
li ter all ly just ask her. damn.
>>
>>18540724
>hey, i'll be sorry to see you go! it's been fun having you here, so would you like to [go/hang] out sometime?

Or be a puss and add her on facebook when you get home.
>>
>fat n lazy 19 year old
>fast food college era job
>cute busy no-filter coworker that's 16 almost 17
>literally dying at all of my jokes and funny behaviour
>hits me with pickup lines
>i fire hella back the next day and she ded
>finds and adds me on facebook and gave me her number
>texting, even called for an hour one time
>3 days later i tell her i have feelings for her
>week later
>i'm leading the convo
>one word responses from her

>30 or 40 year old female coworker even mentioned that coworker in question has a little crush on me judging from that time she was dying because of me
>now there's a new guy and it looks like they're talking a lot. i think i even overheard her telling her friend how he's kind of cute

after reading this i think i've been moving and thinking too fast. what do?
>>
>>18540763
>>18540763
i also panicked at the end of a shift one time because she was leaving. i mentioned that the 30 y-o coworker told me you might have a crush on me, and she said "well i never said that" lol
>>
>>18540774
>because she was leaving
no i meant because i wanted to explain to her why i was acting so weird that day and i didnt want to explain over the phone..
>>
girls
just started working at a new office. me and a female coworker constantly get into mildly sexual teasing/joking arguments over nothing. she laughs a ton at our banter. her cubicle is near the office kitchen, so i text/company IM her "hey is there still a line at the coffeemaker" or other simple questions like that. she usually responds with something like "all yours gayboy" or "nope loser". she doesnt do that kind of thing with anyone else.
i already have a gf. i do dumb bantz with guys all the time, but the real problem is im retarded and dont know how to talk to girls without being somewhat of a flirt. my gfs has got mad at me in the past for "flirting". im not interested in my coworker. shes joked about asking for dick pics once. do you think she likes me and/or im leading her on?
>>
>>18540759
I ain't gonna be a puss.
Welp, thanks anon.

I'll post you the results tomorrow on my lunch shift.
>>
>>18540801
Whoops, not tomorrow, I mean today.
Sorry, I sleep in later than the rest.
>>
>tell ex I'd be down to date in the future (years and months)
>says she still likes me and wants to stay friends
>had sex post-breakup and it was great
>says she wouldn't want to get back together in the future and would even fight against it if she started developing feelings again
I don't understand. I'm talking about a possibility in a future where we'd both have changed. Apparently she doesn't want to hurt me again or lead me on - please help me understand this.
>>
>>18540843
What's there to understand?
She moved on, she doesn't want to keep you hooked.
>>
>>18540763
bump
>>
Girls or guys..
So dating/being together with someone with big differences in intrests.

So I've been seeing this girls lately, we click very well in conversation and in general chilling/hanging out situations.

Allthough we are 2 very different people when it comes to intrests, I'm a "stay at home-kind of guy" Ofc I like going out sometimes to do stuff but when I'm off I prefer to mostly just "do nothing" while she's a more active personality, travelling, eating out, going to this or that event.

Like I said, We do click really well but I'm kinda invested in making something happen now between us, can 2 different people make it work?

>I an friends with a couple that is similiar and it seems to be working for them.
>>
>>18540848
Don't get me wrong, I know and I want to move on as well. It's just the whole "oh you're a great guy and amazing lover but I wouldn't ever want to date you again". I mean I'm talking two or three relationships that didn't work out down the road.
Makes me feel as if something's wrong with me. Like she says I'm great but at the same time forever undatable.
>>
>>18540885
She already dated you and things didn't work. Why would she do the same thing over and over again expecting different results?

There probably is something wrong with you, like there is with everybody. You just don't work together. She'll find a better match, you'll find one as well.

Stop trying to associate with her, whether as friends, lover or partners. Move on with your life.
>>
>>18540238
Maybe, but I'd probably like him more with short hair.
>>
>>18540234
I think it's not uncommon for women. It happens to me and I've seen others say the same.
>>
>>18540858
Dude here.
As long as you're both honest and not just pretending to be cool with said differences, it won't be a deciding factor in the relationship. But it has to be a mutual agreement. If she starts getting butthurt about you wanting to stay at home while she goes out, or if you start getting butthurt about her going out without you, then that's where a problem starts.
>>
>>18540763
bump?
>>
>>18540891
>why'd she do the same thing
Because we had really good times as well. Because sometimes people change over time. Or just because it feels right.
I'd be hesitant as well, but I'd go with the flow.
>>
>>18540920
yeah I read your post and you creeped out a girl who had friendzoned you.
>>
As a guy is it weird to be physical with my female friends? For example I'll hug them, pick them, kiss them on the cheek, rap my arm around them, shit like that. All the guys in the group think I'm constantly going to fuck these chicks, but I'm not attracted to them and I act the same way with the guys as well.
>>
File: satans lil smelter.jpg (20KB, 334x311px) Image search: [Google]
satans lil smelter.jpg
20KB, 334x311px
>>18540763
>fat n lazy 19 year old and working at fast food joint
>crush on coworker thats SIXTEEN

Fat, shitty job and also going for someone you shouldn't be? Leave her alone.
>>
>>18540974
Why did i creep her out?
>>
>>18540997
Because instead of being that funny friendly guy at work that's older, you became that older creepy guy that likes a girl way too young for you.
>>
>>18541003
should i just give her space?
>>
>>18540975
I'm okay with hugging male friends. Anything more is too far.

Also you kiss your male friends on the cheek?
>>
File: 1500154580002.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500154580002.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Is there really a "too early" or "too late" to text someone after you get their number? I hear so many different answers all over the map.

Obviously, like two minutes later after you just talked is too early, or three weeks later is too late, but I mean within the same day to a week.
>>
>>18541007
...i texted her one night a series of joke messages and she was laughing her ass off the next day and apparently told everyone about them. i regretted those messages instantly after sending them because i didn't want to be that creepy guy.

i remarked to her that "oh man i thought you were like what the heck is he doin" and she said it was cute...
>>
>>18541016
the main thing tho is that she didnt even respond to said messages
>>
>>18540975
I hug my male and female friends and put my arms around them for a few moments in a "hey, how's it going" kind of way, but maybe picking them up and kissing them is a bit much.
>>
>>18541018
i'm fine with being a creep i just dont want to make things awkward for her or anybody else anymore and im wondering how can i resolve it without ghosting her and ignoring her completely
>>
For all the helpful people, what makes you guys want to give relationship advice to anonymous people on the internet?
>>
>>18541042
Coming from the 19 year old guy that likes a 16 year old coworker, I have no idea.
>>
>>18541045
Yeah, don't do it. You can literally get arrested.
>>
>>18541048
Not in my state; apparently.
>>
>>18541058
Still don't do it. She's still pretty much a kid.
>>
>>18541060
Ehh Idk she's turning 17 in 3 days. Only a 2 years difference.

I guess 2 years difference is pretty exaggerated during the teen years, especially when I'm in college and she's still in highschool
>>
>>18541066
You hear for advice, or to try to convince everyone to reinforce your feelings?
>>
I'm a neet.

How do I find a girl and how do I convince to let me put my face between her ass?

That's all I want before I off myself
>>
>>18541101
I'm trying to make sure everyone is on the same page with me. Then, I want to see if they disagree.
>>
>>18541042
I like pointing people in the right direction, but I stick to questions I actually have experience on. One of the issues is a lot of people like to give advice about things they know nothing about, or have an obvious chip on their shoulder.
>>
Last night I was out with some friends, and one of the girls I've known for a good while, but never thought about romantically, started dancing with me. We have daily correspondence on the internet and I value her friendship. Sure I thought, this is all good fun, etc. Then she leads my hands on her butt, and starts being very intimate. I play with cause I still don't think this is us being intimate, more just like we are "acting" sexy dancers, or some shit, I don't know. Then she starts being sexy, kissing me all over and rubbing herself all over my crotch. I get what's going on, and thinking about that the friendship will be ruined by this, I stop her and walk away. She leaves the club immediately. Now she has cut all contact with me and, as far as I can tell, the whole group of friends as well.

In retrospect, would it have been better for our friendship to a) expect this and not let it happen at all, og b) go through with it? I know I fucked this up. What should I have done? Can I salvage this?? Thanks friends.
>>
How do I deal with my girlfriend constantly fucking with my brain? You know, typical crybabe emotional vampire bullshit. And yes, I am somewhat considering breaking up with her, I just need a reason to do so.
>>
>>18541122
If you're really set on breaking up with her, that's the only way you truly wontvhsve to deal with it anymore. Other than that, I don't know, just bear it I guess. Other than that, I can't really manufacture a reason for you to break up with her.
>>
>>18541110
Why do you want them on the same page? Isn't the whole point of advice to hear different perspectives?
>>
are girls into men who would crossdress and have role reversal as a fetish?

would raising a discussion like that have an overall negative effect on a relationship?
>>
Girls, why would you ask a guy if he's gay?
>>
>>18541163
>Girls, why would you ask a guy if he's gay?
To know if he's gay.
>>
>>18541163
Because I want to know if he's gay
>>
>>18541162
Read the first faq.
>>
>>18541165
>>18541166
Duh.

I mean a guy you know well and talk to often, why would you ask something like that out of the blue? Why would you even care?

For some more context it was one night out, she just kinda blurted it out of nowhere. Now I'm fucking conscious because I feel people think I'm gay.
>>
oh wow fuck
>on the way back to my apartment
>saw pretty girl walking in with me
>really stunning, thicc thigh and hip, tanned, smooth legs, nicely done toe nails, bracelets etc etc all on point
>hit on her (I just said "hello there... wow..." when our eyes met cringe lol)
>she replied with a greeting, curtly, super cold
>in the elevator
>she stood close to me
>turned back smiling, asking me which floor
>we got off at the cafeteria for a drink
>got her name, address, phone number
>asked her to come to my apartment later that day (so I could fuck her obv)
>she asked what time, said she would come if she's not busy
>30 mins later, I'm at my place preparing condom and drink
>check her instagram
>boyy she's pretty
And...
she's 16, has a bf, both of which she didn't mention (admittedly I forgot to ask).
Worse still, one hour later she actually knocked on my door. I had to tell her off asap and told her to forget what I said and not mention this to anyone.

How fucked am I? what do they put into food these days Jesus Christ, no one could've known she's 16 with that body, I was thinking at least 18-19

More importantly why are teenage girls so eager to get into stranger's place? Are they really this curious? do you like to toy with mid 20s horny guys when you were a jailbait?

This really scares me. she actually complained to me:
>I can only hang out till 11 30
>muh curfew
>we can't meet at my place
>my parents get paranoid
while she's literally about to fuck a stranger...

How do I raise a daughter not to become like this (if I'm unlucky and have a daughter)
>>
>>18541182
Send her the fuck home or just say something came up and ghost her thereafter. You don't need that shit in your life.

Don't know about raising kids, though, so I can't give you advice on that.
>>
>>18541177
Curiosity, I know a cute guy who would be a good match for him, I like him and I want to know if he even is into girls at all.

>Now I'm fucking conscious because I feel people think I'm gay.
What makes you conscious?
It's not like they think you rape babies or enjoy cutting puppies apart. It doesn't change anything.
>>
>>18541177
Not a girl, but it doesn't really matter if people think you're gay. If you ask a girl out or reject a guy asking you out, they'll know you're not gay.
>>
>>18541185
Yes, I did that. I don't have the heart to really scold her though considering it's like 50% my fault. We live in the same building so I might run into her again, gonna be awkward. I'd be lying if I say she doesn't give me boner still.
>>
where can I find a gf who will fuck a black dude in front me? Thanks.
>>
>>18541200
Any woman will do. Every single woman secretly craves the BBC, so she'll be happy you allow her to get her primal urges satisfied.
>>
>>18541200

Jewish free schools.

Universities.

Sweden.

Germany.

The offices at the Huffington post, Salon or CNN.

Local feminist rallies.

DNC rallies.

Communist groups.

California.
>>
>>18541200
See you're asking the guys who have never gotten attention from the few females they met in their small town but spent a lot of time watching interracial porn on the internet
>>
>>18539212
If girl is keeping going on dates with you, she for certain wants something from you. Marriage, penis, free lunch, attention. Push your luck, get her on secure private place and start the cuddling assault. Ask for netflix and chill?

>>18539312
Just ask for her number already!

>>18539325
By shitposting on /adv obviously.
>next time post pepe meme for bigger effect

>>18539470
Wow, she is crazy. Just ignore her. Any other contact with her will make it worse. Nothing you can do will improve the situation.

>>18539995
She is paid to be nice to you. She gets asked for her number at least once per day.

>>18540004
>okay
Yeah. He will be embarrased though because girl buying expensive things for her bf means he is poor = less male.
Still do it. In the worst case scenario you will have ps4 yourself.

>>18540234
Sounds like you are girl without bf.

>>18540434
Social events you hate. Ever been to nigger ghetto / opera? The more you hate it, the easier it will be to talk to ladies there.

>>18540678
>smoking weed
You dont have job, do you?

>>18540724
Ask her for her number and then ask her on date.

>>18540786
Yes, you are leading her on. But who cares? Your gf will never known.

>>18540843
>not cutting contact with your ex
It is like you enjoy emotional pain.

>>18540858
It is all about compromises. Try ask her some deal breaking stuff like who will work, marriage and number of children. If you can find common ground in this big question, you being lazy introvert and her being hyperactive extrovert wont be problem at all.

>>18541013
Just ask her on date already cowboy!

>>18541042
Overblown ego, tasty (You)s, boredom, memes and i like to think sometimes i helped a bit.
>the memes are like heroin

>>18541106
Take a loan, hire few prostitutes and then hug a train at full speed or overdose on heroin.

>>18541121
Ask her on date. Or are you homosexual?

>>18541122
Time to break up. Or become manly man. Choose wisely.
>>
>>18541240
Tips on becoming manly then? I can't seem to get rid of the urge to please her at her every whim and avoid all confrontation whatsoever.
>>
>>18541200
sweden
>>
Can I have some tips on how to break the touch barrier with a girl on a first date? For more info we already know each other a bit, hug often, she sometimes touches my hair, etc.
>>
>>18541423
Touch her hair back idiot.
Massage her hair and head, run your fingers through it.
>>
If a girl has to take the bus home after a date and I don't because I'll probably be close enough to walk to my (parents') house, should I get in the bus with her and take the bus to her house with her, then say goodbye there? Or say goodbye at the bus stop when she takes the bus?
Her house is in a sort of dangerous neighborhood, a few blocks away from the bus over there I think. But she's probably used to that. And also I doubt she asks guys to come in after a first date.
>>
>>18541562
It'd probably win you bonus points.
Even if she's used to living in a shitty neighborhood, the thought that you want to protect her and make sure she gets home safe speaks wonders of your character

In the end thats up to you though. If you're only in it for the prospect of getting laid, then I wouldn't waste your time and just go find another chick who will put out easy.
>>
Without any more information, what do you think of the gap between 30 and 23 in a relationship?
>>
>>18541566
Thanks! Well yah I guess I'm just worried she may take it the wrong way and just assume I want to get laid or something. She's very open about some stuff but traditional about others (I still don't know her that much though). Either way if I suggest going with her and she says it's not necessary or whatever, so I just stay until she catches the bus, that's not necessarily a bad sign right?
>>
>>18541587
I think it's okay and I know a few guys that agree with me. However the age gaps in their relationships are smaller (3 or 4 years) but they think in theory 30-early 20s is okay.
That's my personal opinion too but of course I think society will find flaws and stuff to comment about anything and if the woman is older they might find it more strange than if the man is older. It also depends (to society) on how young the 30 year old looks.
But I still personally think that maturity has very little to do with age once you get to know tons of different people of the same age with wildly different maturity levels and realize that's true.
>>
>>18541595
Thanks for such an elaborated reply
>>
>>18541592
As long as you verbalize your intent, "I know you have to go through a rough part of town to get home, it's kind of late so would you mind if I walked you home? I wanna make sure you get home alright"

If she declines, I'd just say "Are you sure, its no bother to me", and if she declines again then drop it. But yeah I'd at least take her to the bus stop and sit with her until the bus comes.

And in the end, if your concern is she's gonna think you just wanna smash and bail, you accepting no as an answer that easily or alternatively, if she does allow you to take her back do not push the evening, say goodbye and walk away. Then she'll know you're not just trying to get in her pants.
>>
>>18541587
It's not for me personally, and I would remind the 30 year old party that a fuckton of personal and emotional development occurs in the early 20's, and that 23 year old might have a completely different view and order on life by even 25, therefore that 23 year old you feel in love with might completely cease to exist in only a few short years,
But in the end, that's up to the couple. Everyone's of legal age here, not my place to judge. Though I'd be skeptical of a long lasting relationship. A 30 year old and a 37 year old would have much better odds despite having the exact same age gap, that's just what I think.
>>
>>18541629
I get the impression you think I'm the 30yo but no, I'm the 23yo. What qualifies as a long lasting relationship? We've been together for over a year.
>>
>>18539626
Women, really? You want the 0.0001% of men?
>>
>>18541651
I wasn't thinking you were either.
(Hell if I had to guess I would have said you were the 23 year old since this is 4chan after all.) I was just stating what I thought on that. 20 somethings go through a fuckton of development, many change rapidly and completely 180 what they view and what kinds of lives they want to lead by the time they hit 25-26. That's just biology and psychology.

Long lasting relationship- 5+ years, an engagement is more impressive than dating any day too.
A year is nothing, but it does seem like a long time to young kids because we go through so goddamn much all at once. Just saying, you will likely be an entirely different person in just a few years. That's not to say your 30 year old bf/gf (I get the impression you're a woman though) won't like the new you either, but if they really loved the 23 year old version of you, that version isn't gonna last
>>
>>18541656
>responding to b8

This is my 20/10 dude.
My male friend refuses to date anyone unless she has a perfect porn star body without a single flaw on her. Slightly outie vag? She's out. Tits not 100% naturally perky and big? She's out. Nips not small and perky? She's out. Ass not 100% bubble? She's out. Hair not down to her waist without any breaking ends? She's out. Has a single ounce of extra body fat on her? She's out. Lips not plump for the succin? She's out.

Picky people are picky people and they come equipped with any kind of genitalia.
>>
>>18541675
are you Asian?
>>
>>18541680
Nope. But I like what I like.
I'm into light skinned latinos too.
>>
Girls, can I squeeze you like I squeeze my cat? Do you like that?
>>
>>18541716
My boyfriend pets me like a cat all the time. I think it is super cute.
He's like twice as big as me so it is extra cute.
>>
>>18541722
aw how cute, I treat my gf like a dog and she likes it. Maybe it's time to switch to cats
>>
Should I never even imply I have a foot fetish to a girl at least until we are intimate? Do girls really find it so weird and creepy if a guy likes feet?
>>
>>18541665
You may be right but I'm not concerned about that. Most couples end up falling out of love and or breaking up.
I was just wondering about a first impression of a couple with that age gap.
>>
>>18541764
I personally don't and don't understand why people act like its disgusting.
As long as you're not EXCLUSIVELY turned on by feet it shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>18540032
No, not at all
>>
>>18541800
what's your major?
>>
>>18541810
I graduated years and years ago but I'm a software engineer now
>>
>>18541814
let me guess, chemistry + CS double degree? :D
>>
>>18541820
actually no it was more of a dual engineering/art degree. it was like a program for people aspiring to do computer graphics like for movies and such
>>
>>18541825
How is life as a software engineer?
How many years have you been doing this?
Do you ever expect promotion?

I'm quite depressed right now because that's what I might end up doing for money, that or whoring myself.
>>
>>18541836
Been doing it about 7 years. Yes I enjoy it. There's so many different kinds of things you can get into by just knowing how to program so there's a ton of potential to find work that interests you. I've built android apps, worked on government contracts, made a chat program using kinects...all sorts of things. I actually could have gotten promoted last quarter but my boss was like "Actually I can get you a bigger raise if I don't so we'll hold off on it"

The thing is though, it seems like a lot of places the more senior you get, the more they try to force you into a project management position where you get to do significantly less actual programming work and it's way more stressful.
>>
>>18541764
I mean, I find it distasteful if you imply you have any fetish before we have fucked.
>>
Gf in emotional/period mood asks me "if I have plans for us".

What does this mean
>>
>>18541940
it's a pretty straightforward question
>>
>>18541940
Tell her you have a plan to take her on a romantic dinner to Taco Bell.
>>
>>18541944
"No I don't like making plans."

>>18541952
I think she would like that. I will try it next time.
>>
>>18541852
What is the language you often use lately? what do you think I should master first (if I have to be a software engineer) or that depends on position?

I never have a serious interest in programming, it's more like exercise to be done with, the last time I use Java/C is like 5 years ago in high school. Nowadays I use Matlab (out of necessity), with minimal programming experience needed, rather the focus is on algorithm and convergence
>>
>>18541986
I use c# the most these days just because it's the language the program I'm working on was originally written in. But I would suggest you to master c++ first. I'm having to go back and study up on it because there's so many new things added to it it since I learned it in college.

For me the interest isn't so much in programming. Some people are really passionate about that in and of itself but the enjoyment I get is from the practical application of it to solve problems and create things. I just see it as a tool of creation.
>>
>>18541353
That is easy. Determine what she wants you to do the most of the time and simpy refuse to do it.

>or you know, you have to provide more information if you want better advice

You should always be priority number one. She can be second. If you dont want or dont like something, dont be afraid to voice your opinion and either find compromise or simply refuse to do it. Aka show her you have balls.
>not every relationship is worth saving
You can be single for a while too. If she is uncotrollable huge bitch, just let her go. Your life will be easier after break up significantly.

>>18541562
It is another topic to talk about. Ask her what she thinks about it and offer her to be her bodyguard if you feel like it.
>you can ask her if she will invite you over at her house so you can do netflix and chill

>>18541764
You have to mask it at first. Making her pedicure, feet massage, paint her nails and so on.
>>
Girls,
How do you feel about skinny guys? I am 6'2" 150 lbs, but my arms are really long and thin. I feel more comfortable wearing longer sleeves to hide it, but I can't in the summer because it is too hot.
>>
A guy doesn't just *give* you his number and then chooses not to reply, right?
>>
File: 1445985938828.gif (987KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1445985938828.gif
987KB, 500x452px
>>18542134
I'm having the same problem with a girl. I didn't even ask for her number, she gave it to me on her own and she's not replying to my first text.

How long ago did you text him, though?
>>
>>18542143
Last night when he got off work. We work overnights. I was 7-3 that night and he was 10-6. It's 2:42 PM (the "next day") today and nothing. He could be sleeping for all I know, but with my luck with guys, I am pessimistic.
>>
i'm starting dating a girl after 7 months since the break up of a relationship of 3 years, do you think is too fast to start dating again?
>>
>>18542149
Pretty much the exact same situation I'm in, just reversed. I guess I can really only empathize with you. I'm gonna text her after the weekend, and if there's no answer then I'm gonna drop it. Too confusing of a guessing game as to why she won't answer out the gate to think about anything else down the line.
>>
>>18542127
I like skinny guys. My boyfriend was 165 lbs at 6'5" and I thought he looked really hot. Now he gained some muscles.
>>
>>18542153
I see the guy at work nearly every day so it's not like he can avoid me entirely.
>>
>>18542159
Oh, I don't work with this girl, so it's not totally similar.

Her and I talked about going out one night, and we even went over nights with did and didn't work for each other. The next time I talked to her, she gave me her phone number and said to text her so it's easier to work out a date and time. And now, nothing.
>>
>>18542154
My wrists are 5.5 inches around, forearms are about 9 inches at most. Biceps are like 10 inches. I've always though they were really thin, maybe not though...
>>
>>18542167
I never measured my boyfriend's arms, and now he got bulkier anyway.
I don't think that being skinny is a turn off, that's the only thing I can honestly tell you.

Don't make a huge deal out of it, most girls won't notice or care :)
>>
>>18542168
I guess if anything it is better than being overweight, thanks.
>>
File: engineer.png (486KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
engineer.png
486KB, 720x960px
>>18542015
ugh I see :(
The thing is, I'm lazy and I was expecting something easy looking like Python is good enough, I'm gonna spend the next semester studying other things, I'm not sure I have enough time.
Let's say anything related to algorithm or math I don't need to learn, there are still a lot of C++ left to learn right? What about Java? also stuffs like SQL, Javascript :(( I feel these days you have to know so many languages to be functional. I can't even categorize them right now, like broadly, there are scripting languages: python, Matlab, etc. which I do know some, and there're programming languages: C, C++, C#, Java, etc which I know very little.

Can you describe your typical workflow?

e.g. for Matlab, I received 50 Gb logfiles from my friend and he asked to help him improve his business (lol) so what I did was:
1. visualize the data: google the commands to convert numerical data into matrices (I cant seem to remember these), then do some preprocessing (observe some eigenvalues, positive definiteness etc)
2. build a model: (tie the different variables that control the system together into some mapping), this is done mostly on pen and paper (muh category theory + statistics), occasionally use the command line for numerical evaluation
3. mine the data: typically just download a package like libsvm or MatConvNet, who has the time to code their own learning algorithm? that's nuts. Funnily I actually needed to write my own subroutine for a particular optimization part because the package doesn't recognize log convexity and took too long, mainly an ego thing, show off my ability to calculate tensor derivative (ofc I do this on paper, not while typing codes)
4. type up a latex file of my observation and analysis of the result of 3, use a lot of big words, so that my friend knows he owes me big.
You see, "programming" is done at step 1 and 3, and they are mostly just "plot this plot that" + some simple loops commands. So basically I have 0 experience.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
How does should I interact with my girlfriend when we go clubbing together tomorrow?

E.g I don't want to be hanging off her arm the whole night fending off dicks but also I don't want to have to deal with randomer trying to make a move on the dancefloor.
>>
>>18542217
This is weird, I thought couples didn't go clubbing nowadays. All I can think of is that Summer of Sam movie (great movie btw) where this couple would just go and dance together all night until they left. It was the 70's and disco music so maybe it made more sense than today when music isn't so much about dancing "with" someone.
>>
>>18542229
We don't go clubbing together often but this is a special occasion. We went once before.. I sort of just stayed with her most of the evening and she danced a bit with my female friend's bf a bit which was fine. Hopefully it'll be the same again... just chilled you know
>>
>>18541764
Personally, I don't think its a good idea to reveal any fetish until you start getting intimate anyway.

Me personally though, feet are fine. It's not my kink, but its certainly not the weirdest one ever. My last ex had a thing for mud, I thought that was much weirder.
>>
>>18541770
In that case, yes its weird and gonna turn some heads.
Like, idk if you've even told your parents yet but I think most parents would be a little concerned about that sort of relationship. I know if I brought home a 30 year old bf my parents would be very skeptical lol

But, you'll get that same reaction from a lot of things if it's not the norm. Interracial couples still turn heads to this day, though most won't actually frown upon it or say anything negative they'll still go "Huh, that's unusual, don't see that often"

In the end you're both adults with your own lives. It's not like he's 27 and you're 16. I personally don't give that much of a fuck about what others do with themselves to really care all that much other than to have a passing thought/opinion. If you're happy god bless. World needs more happy people.
>>
>>18542127
Personally that's my fave body type. Tall, skinny, lanky boys. If you're self conscious about it though the good thing is bodies are easy to work on. Hit the gym, eat some more, it'll take time but you'll be happier in the long run.
>>
How can I get my boyfriend to kiss me better? He's the sort of kisser that goes all-in without responding to my movements at all. He is incapable of copying my lip/tongue movements, can't do that gentle suction kiss thing, and is either at 100% tongue or 0% tongue (always slimy). I legitimately am considering breaking up with him because kissing him is always awkward, never sexy, and pisses me off now. I used to love kissing and making out and consider myself pretty alright at it but he makes it impossible to have a good kiss. We've had fights about it after dozens of patient conversations/lessons because it bothers me so. Do I just need to fucking deal with it and let the poor man be or is there a way he could learn that I haven't shown him?

>tfw we've been together for 3 years and he's 27
>>
>>18542261
well you can start by kissing other guys in front of him so he has a role model. It's hard to follow some vague cue. There needs to be concrete examples.
>>
>>18542261
If he's not learning after you've tried to teach him, he either can't, or isn't interested in learning.

I'm not suggesting you break up with him, but to me the physical part of a relationship is just as important as the emotional part. Whether you want to overlook it and stay with a bad kisser for the rest of your life because you like his other traits is up to you.
>>
>>18542250
Yeah I've been eating more, feels good. A few months ago I was around 138lbs.
>>
>>18542261
Idk man, sounds like he just can't learn if you've really tried that hard.
Sounds like you're right, you either put up/keep trying to teach him in hopes it'll click one of these days, or move on if it's straining your relationship that badly.

It sounds like a dumb reason to break up but I feel ya, sexual compatibility is pretty important.
>>
>>18542267
Are you one of those people that can eat 50 big macs and still struggle to put on weight?
Or is it that you struggle to eat that much at all because you feel like if you eat "too much" you feel sick?

Also have you discussed anything with your doctor? Might be some medication that can help you with your weight problems.

Regardless, keep a healthy diet and exercise routine and if that still doesn't help you put on the muscle and weight you need then def see a doctor about it.
Your physical appearance is one thing but you should be more concerned about your health.
>>
>>18542266
>>18542268
>tfw he's gained weight and is bad at sex
>tfw have crisis every few months over whether I should dump him

I think I know what's going to happen, thanks for the advice though. It's a bad feel when mental connection is there but not physically. Idk why I have some demented hope the sex genie will zap him one day and make him right for me so we don't have to separate
>>
>>18542283
I think it's just a fast metabolism. Apparently I have a large thyroid if that means anything (although it was years ago when I had an ultrasound done for it). Recently I have been feeling a lot more hungry throughout the day. 20 years old btw.
>>
I’m fucking my new girl for the first time soon, i haven’t had sex in 2 years. Before that it was almost 7 years. She’s had more sex this year than I’ve had in my entire life. With better looking men at that.

Do I have absolutely no hope? I’m already inferior to them physically, will bombing sexually be the last straw? How do I prepare?
>>
>>18542286
What is “bad” at sex? If a guy puts his dick inside your wet pussy, you’re going to react to it in a positive way 100% of the time. The rest literally boils down to him moving his hips
>>
Girls

Girlfriends on depression meds, as a result there is very little sex.

Everytime I ask or come onto her she says "maybe later" or "tomorrow". Ofcourse it doesn't happens and the cycle repeats.

The only time she has been horny in a month was when she was on her period (which we didnt even fuck).

Am I being a dick if I bring this up? I get these pills fuck with you. Im just getting sick of waking up in the morning and masturbating in the bathroom. I miss morning sex and being close to her.
>>
Anyone have any experience with online dating? How is it compared to meeting people face-to-face?

It's always felt like the last resort to me, like you can't find people in person so you need to resort to a website.
>>
>>18541182
yes teenage girls are horny af
probably should've dicked her and tell her to keep a secret lmao
>>
>>18542312
>t. someone who is bad at sex
>>
>>18542314
are you a man or a woman
the answer is different
>>
>>18542322
Man.
>>
>>18542312
>Thinks dick in vag is more for her sake and not more for his
Oh boy.
>>
>>18542312
We've been through cycles of problems (losing it, not being able to cum- now he's overweight/can't last long). A lot of positions can't work. I understand that he was a virgin and I needed to teach him things but the only thing he is really good at is eating me out. I have never even been close to a vaginal orgasm with him because he simply doesn't have the stamina for more than a minute or two. I feel like I constantly have to race to beat the clock and I never make it, feels bad man. I know I'm just venting now but it's annoying
>>
>>18542328
>sex for her pleasure
L
M
A
O
>>
>>18542329
Is sex really that important? I guess I can expect to be dumped by this girl. I really had no chance considering the amount of guys she’s fucked tho
>>
File: 1467465645501.png (89KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1467465645501.png
89KB, 399x382px
>>18542336
>Is sex really that important?
>>
>>18542341
But not all guys have the ability to get pussy at will, me being one of them. Her having had a stint on tinder where she ordered dick like it was pizza on a menu. My personality isn’t gonna be enough to keep me around after my poverty dick game is revealed
>>
>>18542313
It's a valid concern. Sex is important to a relationship, and it's probably time to have a mature conversation about it. Just make sure you do tell her you understand it's not entirely her fault, but maybe you 2 and her doctor can find a better solution. Maybe there's a different kind of med that she can try that won't have this side effect.
Or maybe she can just put more of an effort into trying sex even if she isn't 100% feeling it. It's happened to me sometimes, my meds are for a different issue but have the same side effect, sometime when he wants to fuck it's not that I absolutely don't want to, it's more that it kind of feels more like a chore. But after we got started, I actually wanted it and had fun once we got down to it.
Maybe start by asking if you can try some foreplay and see where it goes next time she says "maybe later". Tell her she can stop you at any time if she's still not feeling it and you'll respect that and not push any more. Who knows, maybe once you get down there and tongue punch her clit around a little, she'll be more in the mood.
>>
Just how important is oral sex to women?
>>
>>18542312
>If a guy puts his dick inside your wet pussy, you’re going to react to it in a positive way 100% of the time.
I'm so fucking triggered by this. HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>18542349
Unless it’s rape, he’s not wrong. Your vagina must be broke if a dick inside it doesn’t feel good lol
>>
Lot of “stamina” talk
How long do girls expect sex to last??
>>
File: mach.png (199KB, 288x334px) Image search: [Google]
mach.png
199KB, 288x334px
>>18542353
Not her, but anyone can do that. Being good or bad at it is based on what else you do. It's an active part of a relationship in the same way that everything else is. You wouldn't put the bare minimum effort into other aspects of your relationship, I hope, so why start there?
>>
>>18542353
A dick doesn't feel like anything unless he has an idea of what he's doing and I'm pretty turned on.
I don't orgasm from the mere presence of objects in my vagina. I orgasm from the dick hitting the right spots.

And I am someone who orgasms from vaginal, like, 80% of the time.
>>
File: 1346917056883.jpg (133KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1346917056883.jpg
133KB, 600x900px
>>18542349
It's true bby, even when you don't want the guy
>>
>>18542314
I've never had a good experience. I've found people go online for a reason, and that reason is they have some sort of huge red flag that hinders them from dating that natural way.
90% of the time its extreme autism or insert whatever other mental illness here that makes them socially inept at dating, and therefore it's going to be a long awkward process.
Other times they're just super ugly and use online dating so that all they see are the flattering cherrypicked and/or photoshopped photos and pray they fall for their "personality" before meeting up irl and they see they're a solid 1/10.
Other times its that they're a single parent and don't want to disclose that fact until later on, for the similar purposes as the above example.
And then there's the otherwise normal people, but resort to online dating because they "don't have time to date the real way". But the thing is, if you don't have time to date the real way, you don't have time to be in a relationship. So unless your SO is cool with your schedule of one date a month, then you're better off just not dating right now.

To me, the biggest difference in meeting people naturally and artificially online is that irl meetings you aren't given this stat sheet to analyze and take all the fun out of meeting someone with like you are online. You'll meet organically out of a single common interest, and then you get to discover the other things over time.
I think this is why online relationships are so short lived. You get their whole life's story right there on a profile before you even make contact with them. You get to know everything that makes them interesting all at once. No wonder you get bored of them after a single date. They have nothing new to tell you about.

But that's just my experience and my opinion on it. I'm not saying it's impossible for it to ever work out well, but imo I think it's much easier and more effective to meet people organically.
>>
File: uc03HNk.gif (371KB, 322x240px) Image search: [Google]
uc03HNk.gif
371KB, 322x240px
>>18542331
Y-you ain't wrong though. Women really did get the shit end of the stick in the sex department.
>>
>>18542365
Thanks. More in depth than I was expecting and actually helps a lot.
>>
>>18542360
How the fuck do you “hit” the right spot? Dicks hit the same place when they’re in your pussy. Are you used to unusual sexual positions or something ?
>>
File: 1500499073406.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1500499073406.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>18542374
You're a virgin, aren't you?
>>
>>18542365
There are plenty of ways to see if someone is truly ugly before meeting
-Snapchat with no filter
-FaceTime
Especially FT. If they still like you after that, then, you’re good to go cuz that makes people who are actually ugly look 90% more ugly
>>
>>18542314
I've met all the guys I dated online. I'm very introverted so meeting people has always felt very stressing for me.
To meet someone compatible I have to meet many people and the first phase of social interaction is probably the most draining experience ever for me.
Online dating is a little less terrifying.

I could find people in person - I am pretty enough and I am not completely antisocial/awkward. It is just stressing and I find online dating more practical.
>>
>>18542377
-complains about men that can’t fuck the way she wants to be fucked
-gets angry when asked what exactly is the way she wants to be fucked
-doesn’t even know how to explain it anyways
Sure gal
>>
>>18542348
Depends, some absolutely hate it.

It seems to a lot though, it's the prime form of sex for their pleasure and arousal. Majority of women cannot cum from penetration alone, so penetration is kid of a bad form of sex for women if the goal is maximum pleasure.
Fingering (as in rubbing the clit) is good, but the skin on your hands is kinda rough and callused.
Tongues though are soft and gentile.

But again, how important it is is completely subjective and varies woman to woman. I know women who consider a guy not willing to go down 100% dealbreaking. And again, I know others who absolutely hate it, can't stand the feeling.

Me personally, oral and fingering are about the same to me. I know I absolutely hate penetration, but when it comes to tongue or hands, it's about the same to me. Oral is probably better, if only slightly, and only if he knows what he's doing. I could give or take it though, if my guy refuses to go down I'd be cool with that. I'd feel a little relieved even because then I would know I'm not expected to suck his dick either.
If he's willing though, I'll return the favor, and all that is fine and good too.

Granted, I'm probably a shitty example because I have a broken pussy that doesn't function right and a low sex drive altogether.
>>
>>18542374
I'm so sorry for you and all the people you have fucked with.

You can change the angle you penetrate her, the depth of the penetration, the speed, the rhythm. The size and the shape of the dick matter too, in this aspect.
For example, I very much like either when he goes extremely deep in doggy or when he fucks me just with the tip in missionary/with me on top. Especially when the penetration is very superficial I come in a minute.
>>
>>18542358
Second this but on the other end, how long do guys expect me to last?
I'm a virgin so I can't answer tho op, sorry. I'd honestly be fine if sex (not including foreplay) only lasted 15 mins though. Frankly I don't really want it to go on too long.
>>
>>18542395
>or when he fucks me just with the tip in missionary/with me on top
Kek
>>
>>18542384
what site u use?
also r u in america cause im not and i feel like its not used as much where im at
>>
>>18542395
Nothing you said is anything extravgant and can be achieved with just about anything that isn’t a micro penis. I didn’t mention shit you did because it’s literally common sense when it comes to sex, are you an idiot? Lmao women are so fucking dumb. You literally just said “it feels good when you do other positions during sex”. No shit. No. Fucking. Shit. And that’s all there is to it, a primal instinct that doesn’t require anything but having a brain. Unless you’re genuinely autistic, you will know what to do.
>>
>>18542395
>OMG FUCKING ME WITH JUST THE TIP IS SOOOO AMAZING I CUM IN A MINUTE
>lolXD size matters tho
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>18542396
>>18542358

15-20 minutes. Some of my friends complain if it isn't 30-45 minutes. I don't even know how is that possible without getting sore. Unfortunately a lot of guys are two pump chumps these days.
>>
>>18542381
Yeah but it's not socially acceptable to ever actually ask that shit as your very first message. As said, they're banking on you'll talk to them long enough online to overlook their ugliness. If your first message is "Send time stamped pic" even actually attractive people are gonna tell you to fuck off, because accusing them of lying right off the bat is never a good thing.
>>18542372
np. The other thing I couldn't fit in that post, is I think dating the natural way is also far more beneficial to you as a person too. It builds character, you are forced to practice social skills, forced to get rejected and therefore learn how to handle it and move past it without it destroying your whole fragile being, forced to not use a profile as a crutch. I think a lot of people start trying online dating, usually on a downswing in their lives, and then become too reliant on it, too sheltered and scared of the real world, to the point where they forget how to function in it should opportunity ever arise.
So not only does irl dating result in better partners, it also results in a better more desirable you, imo.
>>
>>18542395
>Especially when the penetration is very superficial
What the hell does this even mean?
>>
>>18542404
Women still want to be filled though. Some of my friends who don't orgasm from PiV still own dildos. Because it feels good, you retard.
>>
>>18542395
>opinion of a dumb woman
>>
File: tumblr_opmdexLTS21rmerh9o1_540.jpg (100KB, 540x477px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opmdexLTS21rmerh9o1_540.jpg
100KB, 540x477px
>>18542402
Yeesh, you can just feel the rage and insecurity coming out of this rapid keyboard mashing.

Anyway, 7/10 trolling mate.
>>
>>18542362
right one knows doesn't she
>>
>>18542405
I kind of fucked myself over when it comes to sex. I masturbated so much that, when I started having sex frequently after getting a gf, it was.. not the same. My dick was pretty much used to my hand only, the pussy felt amazing but it was sooo difficult to cum. So it would last a good 15+ minutes, since 1 my hips don’t move nearly as fast as my palm, 2 I could control the pace more and my goal was to NOT cum ASAP, 3 some positions are impossible for me to cum in - I can’t cum standing up. Doggy though, will obliterate my dick in a matter of seconds, for some reason.
>>
>>18542395
So basically, sex, period, feels good for you? Cause that’s literally all you said. My 8 year old brother can do these things
>>
>>18542399
It makes me come a lot.
He has a pretty fine dick (about 6.5", with a nice upwards curve and pretty thick) and when he goes, say, halfway in and hits a couple of inches over the vaginal opening it feels amazing. I come tons every time.

>>18542402
I never said it had to be "extravagant".If he fucks me mindlessly and just goes in and out my pussy in missionary, I don't feel shit. He can go on for 3 hours and I don't feel anything.
Lmao.

>>18542404
I enjoy different kind of stimulation.
I like being fucked deep when we're in doggy, I love when he goes all the way in when we're doing anal. I like feeling filled up in general, especially when he's coming.

>>18542410
That I especially like when he doesn't go all the way in.
>>
>>18542430
How many years did you masturbate before having sex? What frequency?
>>
>”Sex is rocket science”
— women

There’s a reason guys just get their nut off and go night night. And it’s shit like this.
>>
>>18542433
Yes, sex feels good to me. As long as he pays attention to what he's doing and he doesn't fuck me like a rabbit, it feels good.

Having a dick going in and out of me feels whatever if he doesn't pay attention to the way he moves.
>>
>>18542410
Try googling the word superficial, retard.
>>
>>18542450
Fuck you nigga, I do what I want.
>>
>>18542438
Obsessively. Maybe, 6 years? Daily, never missed a beat. Sometimes 20+ a day
My cum was air at one point, at another it was just water without a hint of semen in it - to give an example of how extreme it was. I was told by friends I wouldn’t be able to get it up with a girl, but, now, I can’t even reach maximum hard on unless it’s from female interaction.
>>
File: ought to be arrested.jpg (89KB, 406x371px) Image search: [Google]
ought to be arrested.jpg
89KB, 406x371px
Do teen girls really practice kissing on each other?
>>
>>18542461
>20+ a day
wew how is this even possible
>>
>>18542465
I was a degenerate shut in. Let’s just say I had lots of time alone.
>>
>>18542463
No.
We don't have pillow fights in our panties either.

However, we might do the whole "truth or dare: I dare you to kiss so and so" for the lulz, it's never sexy though. It's usually a squinty face as if you're in pain peck and then running to the other side of the room to spit while everyone else howls in laughter.
>>
>>18542463
in my experience, most of them want dicks
>>
>>18542469
>We don't have pillow fights in our panties either.
you just ruined my childhood
>>
>>18542134
>girl typing to boy who gave her his number first
Heh. Write him again after 18 hours from first message. If you dont know what to write to second message, choose random meme or simply
>bump
>>18542159
Even better, screw texting and see him on coffe break / lunch.

>>18542152
Only if she doesnt remind you your ex.

>>18542217
You go in, both get drinken silly, then either you or she dances and flirts with wrong person, the other gets jealous, then you leave the scene screaming and arguing only to end up in fast angry sex session at random place finished by unplanned pregnancy because nobody does condoms when drunk and angry. You are in for a wild ride!

>>18542261
>break up cause he cant kiss you right
You need to learn this thread girl >>18540505 to learn what is worth of breaking up

>>18542306
Cuddling, foreplay, cuddling, making her cum before you insert via oral, cuddling, slapping her ass, fucking her like a whore she is for 2 minutes and cuddling again. If you feel kinky, eat her pussy after you cum inside and then have sloppy kiss.
>and maybe reconsider if you want to date girl with so high body count, she probably isnt wife tier girl anyway
Try to not be like this >>18542312 dude

>>18542313
>dating girl with depression
She is either whiny bitch who fell for jew scam happy pills or has a heritable condition which your children will obtain. Do you want depressed children anon?

>>18542326
It is like catalogue full of single moms, fatties and uggos. But on other hand you are probably uggo too, so give it a shot. You have nothing to lose. The point is to ask her on date within first conversation. The opening question is
>what are you looking for?
If they cant be arsed to reply, they for sure wont bother to go on date with you. Online dating is just a tool and you got results based on how you use it.
>>
File: 1499589738705.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
1499589738705.gif
2MB, 659x609px
There is a girl I like. We have classes in the same place. I asked her out at Christmas eve, she said she was going on family vacation (and she really did), she sent me a b-day message on normiebook and it looked like she wanted to initiate a conversation but then she let it die.

Is there any hope for me or should I save myself the trouble and hang myself?
>>
My girlfriend complains about the sex being boring but she has ALWAYS been a dead fish during it, what the fuck is that?
During missionary she won’t put her legs up on her own, I have to focus on doing that and stroking, she moans but otherwise she just lays there. She will absolutely never ride me, too much work for her, and the times she’s done it she was extremely unenthusiastic about it. She says I’m supposed to “take control” and be able to satisfy her without her input. Is it really all a matter of me? Are women simply required to be there during sex and nothing more? Jesus
>>
>>18542529
She sounds immature and lazy. I'd tell her that and remind her if she wants good sex she has to put in the effort.
Otherwise I'd just go get some better pussy dude
>>
File: IMG_5505.gif (202KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5505.gif
202KB, 500x282px
I've always been told by other people (people i don't know) that to be an excellent lover, a man needs to be in tune with a woman's body language and her responses to his actions, and that more effort = better sex.

However, from the vast majority of women i know or have come in contact with, they have all preferred to be strictly dominated and actually are turned off by a guy who tries to help them orgasm, go down on them, etc. A good amount even said that the best they've ever had was with guys so basically we're just out for themselves, and while they were passionate, didn't care or not if she finished. I realize it's on a personal basis, but I've never met anyone in person feels differently, why could this be?
>>
>>18542563
This is the truth. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. A girl I know with a high body count said she fucked guys on tinder because of their dominating aspects compared to her submissiveness. Her boyfriend though, is, the exact opposite of that. He’s super passionate and as far as I know their love life is good. I think it depends on what they’re looking for. If it’s just a quick fuck, probably the domination, something more, they’ll probably put that aside and connect on a more emotional level
>>
>>18542563
>I've always been told by other people (people i don't know) that to be an excellent lover, a man needs to

eh I never got told anything about how to be "an excellent lover" by strangers lmao how did this even come up, you ask for tips?
>>
>>18542529
No. It's one or more of these options:
>she's entitled and thinks that as a man, you should be so thrilled to get to fuck that nothing else is indeed required of her
>she's uncomfortable on a personal level with sexuality and feels awkward with expressing herself in any way, essentially stunted
>she gets off on feeling like sex is done to her/pushed on her, like the opposite of the "corrupting innocence" turn on that many men have, aka being passive IS her sexual thing
>she's lazy and doesn't like sex enough to be active about it

Probably more options still. Either way this is NOT normal and you should absolutely bring up (not in a "no YOU are boring" way but in a sincere way) that it's not great for you either. The first step to getting her to take responsibility for the sex you both have together is talking about it like it's a joint effort.

>>18542563
I think a lot of it is black and white thinking. Just because a guy cares about your pleasure doesn't mean that he's going to inspect your pussy like a gyno and try to put in lots of effort to "crack your code" if an orgasm doesn't come naturally - that's a turn on to few women. Nor does it mean that he must be fumbling and apologizing or asking if this or that hurts/is okay every five seconds.

I think a lot of women have only experienced both of these types (either overly anxious and eager to please, or selfish and indifferent) and don't realize that if a guy is both good at sex and cares about your pleasure, it enhances the passion instead of undermining it.

But there's absolutely truth in that oftentimes, focusing more on what feels good for you also makes it better for your partner. Both because your actions become more convinced and frantic, and because what works for you often also works for them. If you thrust with a rhythm that is great for you, there's a much bigger chance that it also pulls her in than if you are rationally worrying about whether your pacing is ideal for her.
>>
>>18542518
can someone answer my autistic question?
>>
>>18542597
Also the idea that an act like eating a woman out is inherently dominant or submissive is pretty simplistic. A lot of whether she perceives you as dominant has to do with how confident you are during the act, how much you exude the air that what you want is what's going to go down, how firm you are with her. Not what exact acts happen. Just like fucking someone can be submissive if you're constantly asking "a-am I pleasing you", "is my cock enough for you" etc. At the end of the day power play is psychological.

Also while the vast majority of women have submissive fantasies/preferences, it's definitely not all there is. Imo female dominance is extremely underrated, and I feel many women don't realize there's potential for them to be turned on by this because they're stuck with stereotypes about a leather-clad dominatrix that have absolutely nothing to do with a little casual play.
>>
File: starfish.jpg (285KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
starfish.jpg
285KB, 500x375px
>>18542518
Ask her on date. And when she crushes your hearth, pretend nothibg happened and focus on school instead of girls.

>>18542529
Time to dump your lazy bitchy starfish anon.
>>
>>18542578
>A girl I know with a high body count said she fucked guys on tinder because of their dominating aspects compared to her submissiveness. Her boyfriend though, is, the exact opposite of that. He’s super passionate and as far as I know their love life is good.
I kek'd so hard I shot milk out of my nose.
>>
>>18542518
Don't hang yourself but yes, focus on other girls. You don't have to rule her out 100% but the signs aren't promising enough to allow yourself to pine over her as your best option.

In the future, choose a more low key date. Asking someone out for Christmas Eve is quite serious/high pressure for a first date, especially if you are just classmates who have made some small talk.
>>
>>18542563
I’ve found that having sex with someone I’m established with, have at least some feelings for, is enhanced by those feelings alone. It becomes more love making then having my brains fucked out until a guy comes. Which can be fun in its own regard. It’s mostly a mental thing, involving subjective perception. Even if as a woman, I’m not interested in a relationship despite having feelings for someone, I can still have sex with emotions attached and it be amazing because of said feelings, yet I still don’t want a relationship. Id even have an exclusive fuckbuddy I have feelings for but not be in a “relationship” with them, and enjoy the sex. So honestly even if the guy wants to fuck me as dominantly as possible, if it’s not what I want at the time then I won’t be into it. If it is, then I’ll enjoy it. But I can also enjoy sex with a lot of passion into it, like, candles with r&b music playing type of sex. Either can be amazing. Boils down to perception
>>
File: 1500276350467.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500276350467.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
It wasn't for Christmas eve, it was around that time between Christmas and New Year I think, I can't even fucking shitpost anymore.

>>18542615
One of the best students in both my school and in my extracurricular classes (i.e. STEM autist).

My social friend is composed of my one and only friend and some acquaintances.

Where the fuck do I meet girls like the one I like (i.e. somewhat intelligent, humble, and somewhat cute face). Is it that fucking hard?
>>
>>18542641
So i presume you anaged to already asked her on date and rejected within 8 minutes? Or are you just incoherently babbling nonsence?

First ask her out. Then deal with crushed soul and with question
>where autism people get free gf to date and spread autism genes?

I will tell you how boy gets gf. By pursuing ANY girls he can get in contact with like crazy dude. Treat them as people (not walking vaginas or aliens), learn how to talk about nothing and hit on girls silly. Sooner or later some girl wont manage to run away fast enough and will become yours.
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation

Btw
>intelligent, humble and cute
Is like 11/10 girl. They are more rare than unicorns. And stop thinking that since you actually study something hard and profitable that you are automatically autist. This isnt how it works. It is just your personal excuse for fucking up social interaction like
>waiting MONTHS after initial contact with girl to ask her on date

So now go, take your fat ass and do some action!
>>
>>18542518
If you messaged her last, let her message back.

Also, there are already too many people killing themselves, don't be talking like that.
>>
>>18542664
You don't get it. I ASKED her out. That was on Christmas, and when she messaged me for my b-day (with a pretty fucking enthusiastic message), I tried to guide the conversation towards asking her out, but she just ghosted the thing.

I can't just fucking message her and ask her out AGAIN.

And this description:

>intelligent, humble and cute

fits her pretty much.
And no, she's a pretty good match regarding our external looks.

>>18542697
Try living a life where you are poor and full of shit to do that lives no time to even fucking sleep.
>>
>>18542728
>again
Well, you can. Half a year is a long time. I bet you were so autism at that time she didnt even get the memo you want to date her.

Anyway you cant get more pathetic than you are now. Have you considered moving on with your life? For sure you can think at least of one public social activoty where girls can be found.

>no time to even fucking sleep
Sounds like you arent that big nerd as you claims to be. Real nerds do their homework in time and even (semi) enjoy it. Get gud scrub.

Were you raised by single mother?
>>
File: 1500577548216.jpg (59KB, 577x409px) Image search: [Google]
1500577548216.jpg
59KB, 577x409px
>>18542749
is this leddit?
>>
WELP SHE FUCKING WENT BEFORE I COULD EVEN ASK HER OUT

BRB, GONNA KMS. GOD FUCKING DAMN MY LIFE, MAYBE THIS WAS KARMA THE WHOLE TIME. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TOUCHED MYSELF 8 TIMES THAT DAY.

THIS IS THE PRICE, I GET IT JESUS. PLEASE STOP, I CAN REPENT NOW.
>>
File: refugees in poland.jpg (58KB, 640x550px) Image search: [Google]
refugees in poland.jpg
58KB, 640x550px
>>18542756
Did you run out of memes?

Here have mine.
>you dont like paragraphs?

>>18542767
Upvoted.
>>
>>18542771
>Were you raised by single mother?
t.my ass

>Well, you can. Half a year is a long time. I bet you were so autism at that time she didnt even get the memo you want to date her.
>you were so autism

It actually wasn't autistic, I just asked her out after wishing her a happy name day.

>For sure you can think at least of one public social activoty where girls can be found.
>activoty

Sure. But not any that I can find girls I like.
I am not interested in fucking some random girl.

>>18542767
This isn't me but I upvote it as well.
>>
>>18542563
If a girl is turned off by oral, she can go somewhere else.
>>
>>18542802
So, what is your master plan? Wallow in self misery, thinking about ONE(1) girl you cant have, shitpost, never move on and die alone?
>>
File: 1500184282531.png (214KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500184282531.png
214KB, 1000x1000px
>>18542814
Hope to find a girl that is compatible with my pathetic existence (something that will never happen LUL), mine & trade crypto and pretend to be someone, be admitted to uni, realize it's all in vain, hang myself, and then go meet Chester.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?
I live in a 3rd world shithole disguised as a "developed country" and I am pretty much on my own.
>>
>>18542825
>3rd world shithole disguised as "developed country"
USA?

Again, you are full of shit. Get rid of that self pity low esteem beta boy attitude and some girl will fall for you eventually.

Although i can see why you have only one friend. Not a lot of people want to hang out with whiny bitch.
>>
>>18542641
>One of the best students in both my school and in my extracurricular classes (i.e. STEM autist).
wew lad 100% she gets dicked on the regular
How would a pure autist expect to reach a STEM autist
>>
File: 1499828584688.png (9KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1499828584688.png
9KB, 120x120px
>>18542842
>beta boy
stop reading there.

How does it feel that your shitposting lever increased by a hundred?

>le beta alpha male memes

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>18542850
>gets triggered by single meme
And here i though i have been talking to somebody who has this ability called critical thinking.

You simply throw around suicide and self pity too much. That is why i called you that. Or do you think balanced adult human acts, think and talk about stuff the way you do?

Maybe try harder. As i see it, you are the one who will soon be redirected to the robot board. You will fit right in.

So again, what are you going to do?
>>
>>18542877
The whole alpha/beta male thing is just bullshit. It traps people into a certain mindset, and in general it puts a label on someone (i.e. bullshit).

I really don't fucking know.

I'll just go with it and probably end up as a 20+ y.o, virgin.

P.S. I AM NOT LIKE THAT IN PUBLIC LUL.
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18542896
>implying being 20+ virgin is a bad thing
Pic very much related. Try being self sustained independent confident male for once.

The count of how many times you inserted penis into slimy wet hole doesnt make you any different. It is your mindset what does.

And how you behave on 4chan shows yozr true self, because here you dont autocensore yourself and imho you are somewhat pathetic.

>but at your age i was probably even more with just one major difference: i didnt give a single fuck about what others think
>>
File: 1500184363267.jpg (80KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500184363267.jpg
80KB, 1000x1000px
>>18542909
I don't fucking care about what other think of me. That's why I only have only 1 friend.

I just want to feel wanted, give something to someone, have someone to actually CARE about your meaningless existence.

But that's something not even possible in a sci-fi film, should I just end it?
>>
>>18542924
Stop lying to yourself. If you didnt care what others think of you, you wouldnt posted that
>P.S.

You are just another edgy teenager with shit memes. Accept yourself and simply wait until at least your brain finishes developing at ~24.

Look here, imagine you have qtie wife and she will stay with you even when you treat her like shit >>18540505

All you need is to be better than him and your dream will come true. So now go, play csgo, have fap, chill out and find new girl to orbit around or decide that girls can wait and make some degree first.
>>
File: 1499461770564.jpg (72KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499461770564.jpg
72KB, 720x960px
>>18542940
I really don't fucking care, since I regard most of them as fucking idiots.

I'm not as arrogant as this may imply.

Insert generic shitposting from this point below.
Doubt I'll ever find someone who can put up with my shit.
>>
File: ask him on date.jpg (220KB, 600x881px) Image search: [Google]
ask him on date.jpg
220KB, 600x881px
>>18542967
You will. All you need is to ignore all the retarded shit your brain computes, focus on school and once you grow up, you will look at all of this in hindsight and wonder how could you be so much stupid.

Dont lose hope and maybe stop posting pictures implying suicide. Try something more optimistic like me.
>your future gf trying to ask you on date

Pro tip: girls never ask boys on dates, that is your job. Pic related is FICTION!
>>
File: 1500193539474.png (210KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500193539474.png
210KB, 1000x1000px
>>18542997
Think I have figured out the last one.

It's hard not to be edgy when the person that raised you is slowly fading away, and the fact that I have no one to confide in without being judged, hell even getting a proper piece of advice.

Plus no money for air conditioning, which means that I'll die anyway.

Hope you are right anon, I really do.
>>
>>18543019
>air conditioning
Atm in my room is 31ÂșC. Everybody gets used to it eventually. Another reason i think you are from usa. Maybe you just need to stop being fat. Are you fat?

And you would have somebody to talk to if you didnt neglect your friend gains.

>did you draw all yours pepes?
Never seen such mutations yet.
>>
>>18543034
I got them from some /bant/ shitposters.

Also I'm from yuropoor, and no, I am not fat, quite the opposite in fact, thin.
>>
>>18543034
People that don't need air-conditioning don't understand how lucky they have it honestly.
>>
>>18543041
Which country?
>hot but poor
Spain? Italy? Greece?

>>18543042
I hate it when they give you (You)s, but dont bother enriching you with knowledge.

When you live in hot country, you should get used to it (or even born as right race designed for hot weather) since you dont know any better. And if you are rapefugee, you have to go back.
>>
>>18543062
Nigger I'm white as fuck, we conquered the arid deserts with nothing but stubborness and a will to succeed and that was before A/C was even common, so don't tell me where I should or shouldn't live.
>>
File: dating race.png (18KB, 495x391px) Image search: [Google]
dating race.png
18KB, 495x391px
>>18543067
>implying white man cant be rapefugee in some desert shithole WHITENING all bitches around

Take your tshirt, wet it with warm water and then put it on. Maybe try walking with a bit. You will get cold.
>>
>>18543062
Greece. JUST

At least I am half British and I'll be able to gtfo after uni.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSjFVH2Zc5E
>>
File: refugees in london.jpg (98KB, 634x736px) Image search: [Google]
refugees in london.jpg
98KB, 634x736px
>>18543083
I would rather be poor in hot country than being british.

But maybe if you arent in london it is ok.
>>
>>18543097
Who said anything about London?
So many lovely places to live, why would you want to get jiha'd?
>>
>>18541587
Probably not going to work out.

Are you meeting her next Saturday?
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.