[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guilt after embarrassing sexual encounter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: cantwatchmovies.jpg (22KB, 485x398px) Image search: [Google]
cantwatchmovies.jpg
22KB, 485x398px
lost my virginity today to someone I meant on Tinder. They were a lot fatter than their profile pic made them seem, but we fucked anyways.

Didn't use a condom because I fucked up putting it on and broke it, but she was on birth control (felt it in her arm) and was to stupid to do anything that moment.

I feel gross right now and I hate myself for acting like that. I especially feel shitty about fucking up the condom thing. I should have practiced before I guess.

I don't know what to do now I just want to convert to Christianity or Islam and spend the rest of my life never having sex again.

What should I do? How do I not feel like shit? I feel really dirty and I just sorta want to die.
>>
Convert to Christianity. Confess to a priest. Live a celibate life within the Benedict option.
>>
>>18529024
W....T.....F....
>>
I remember this fat chick on /adv/ with a great face. It was the pinnacle of catfish.
>>
>>18529060
I don't think anything here is that absurd
>>
>>18529024
Take a nice long hot shower then binge on Netflix. Tomorrow you'll feel right as rain.
>>
With or without your virginity, live moves on.

Let me tell you, you could have lost something way worse.

You should probably get yourself tested to be sure you haven't contracted anything from this encounter.
>>
>>18529097
yeah, I had to drive her back home and I asked her about the STD stuff. She said she was tested six months ago and only had protected sex twice since then. I sorta believe her, but I am going to get tested anyways.

I feel like I learned something important from the whole thing. Hopefully it wont destroy my life.

>>18529073
It wasn't just her weight that made me uncomfortable. It was the whole coldness of the encounter. It didn't really like her personally and that made me feel awful and sick. I felt so cold during the whole thing and it didn't feel like it was actually happening.
She was really attracted to me, which felt good for the ego boost but not much else. It was just too easy to get her clothes off.

I don't know whats wrong with me.

>>18529086
what should I watch?
>>
>>18529024
Religion is for full fledged retards. Don't join a cult just because you don't want to have sex.
>>
When I first had sex the catholic brainwashing of upbringing made me guilty all the time. I learned to live with it and get over it.
Since then and many acts of depravity later I can safely say there is no limit to what the human brain can do to help push guilt and regret aside.
Ie build a bridge and get over it.
Maybe you need to mature first
>>
>>18529164
The McDonald's movie
It'll make you angery at someone else
>>
>>18529164
A lot of people seem to have this idea that men always want sex and will take pretty much anyone at any time no matter the situation.

This isn't true. It's okay to have not felt good during the sex, and it's okay to have felt like it was wrong since you didn't have a connection.

It doesn't mean that every time is gonna be like this. It just means that you personally need to have that connection in order for the sex to have value. That's fine.
>>
>>18529024
This an interesting sexual encounter thread?
>Friday night
>alone
>girl messages me on dating app out of nowhere
>she's good looking, artsy type
>talk for a little, both of us are lonely
>wants to meet and get high
>say yes because I she seemed normal and lived fairly close
>pick her up around 1 AM
>within five minutes I realize there is something off about her
>she won't stop talking
>she seems a little confrontational
>I'm kind of scared of her
>she senses my uneasiness and asks if I think she's cute
>I say yes
>we relax in my car and smoke in my parking lot
>I kiss her
>she says "thanks for that"
>we kiss some more
>I take her to my apartment
>she's starts rubbing up against me like a horse
>she seems to be getting horny
>have sex. she is actually really strong so it's sort of a workout. really fun
>whispers all sorts of crazy shit in my ear during
>goes on for hours
>6 AM
>we sleep for a few hours
>wake up. she's calmed down a bit but is still nuts
>shower together
>watch TV together
>take her home
>says she really wants to see me again
>saw her briefly a couple days later, made out in my car before I had to go to work
>text a few times
>now all my messages are failing to send
>probably blocked my number
>>
I'll put it like that: right now 100% of your sex life was a shame. If you use your experience to have sex 9 times successfully, 10% of your sex life will be like that. And so on.

Improve and those times will be meaningless. I had a few but I'm probably over a thousand intercourses by now so they're not representative at all
>>
>>18529196
yeah, I guess that is true.I just feel like I ruined myself for life though. I don't feel as if I am going to be able to connect with people in the future because of it.

>>18529241
That might be true, but I feel so disgusting now though. I am not really going to try to have sex again.
>>
File: clownrt.jpg (16KB, 427x429px) Image search: [Google]
clownrt.jpg
16KB, 427x429px
>>18529024
>but she was on birth control (felt it in her arm)
PSYCHEDELICS MAN!!!!
>>
>>18529164
I like GOT
>>
>>18529024
now you know what you don't like nigga.

you should hav sex with a girlfriend type instead
>>
>>18529293
There are implantable birth controls
>>
>>18529187
>Maybe you need to mature first
I'm 23 and I feel as if I am going to be punished for this with an STD and a pregnancy.
I am having suicidal thoughts out of shame. I am just going to drink a lot tonight. Hopefully that will help.
Maybe, this will give me a chance to fix my life.
>>
>>18529073
Curly blonde hair??
>>
>>18529024
I regret the first person I fucked. Sex was the last thing on my mind when I was in high school but after having sex I felt ruined. She was kind of a cunt and didn't give a fuck about anyone but herself.

There is nothing you can do about it now anon. Just learn what you will from it and move forward.

Find a nice girl and just enjoy each other. Sex is a lot more enjoyable with someone you have a deeper connection with than Tinder imo.

Or don't. It's your life man.
>>
>>18529523
Do you ever stop thinking about it? I can't sleep.
>>
>They were a lot fatter than their profile pic made them seem, but we fucked anyways.

That's a true story bro, i also lost mine like that.

Until this day, she was the fattest girl i got to fuck, but jeez, she had given me the most amazing blowjob ever. I got a 8.5 inch dick and she was deepthroating my cock like it was nothing.

To make you feel better, go to a rave party or something, take some ecstasy and forget about that bitch lol.
There are hot girls at raves and there is nothing more easier to hook up with a girl who's on ecstasy.
>>
Yo arw alright op, if the hsv2 test comes out positive, repeat it.
>Been there, done that
>>
>>18529204
When you said it was interesting I thought she was going to turn out to be a BPD girl or psycho. Sounds like a standard weekend ONS to me
>>
>>18529024
I made a New Year Resolution to lose my virginity and I did

>girl is going through a rough time with abusive ex bf
>dumps him
>help her move out because I had a bit of a crush on her
>she stays at mine for a bit
>be shooting sexual signals at her
>end up getting pretty drunk one night and start some heavy petting and makeout
>she tries to stop it
>I say we should stop reluctantly
>she says "fuck it" and goes for it
>start to feel guilty because she's drunk, out of a new relationship and there are other people in the house
>try to talk to her out of it
>she reassures me and I give in
>start going at it
>bit of whiskey dick and first time with her so I slip out a few times
>she starts riding me
>gets her period in the middle of us fucking and bails
>laying there with a bloody hard dick and horniness is raging

I ended up trying to get her into a relationship so we could finish what we started and because I liked her but she was never really interested in me, just wanted some attention. She ended up rejecting me after the fact, telling me she was just in a crazy emotional state, telling me she wasn't into it when I asked her about the sex then later on telling me "I regretted it but kinda not.." like "gee, thanks.." I kinda wish I had took a stronger stance on "no.." because I ended up feeling guilty, used and discarded after the fact. I haven't really flirted with any women since.
>>
>>18529024
>I did something that makes me feel bad, what should I do?

Don't do it again.
>>
>>18529164
>I don't know whats wrong with me.
You fell for the "Sex means everything" meme. Shallow, emotionless sex is just that. It's emptiness. It's chasing a lie that claims that you're less of a man if you've never stuck your penis in a warm hole. A lot of people are comfortable with that fact and I'm not one to judge, but to most people sex will always, ALWAYS be more fulfilling when shared with someone you love.

It may not as thrilling or exciting, but being intimate with the one person you truly love is unlike anything else.
>>
>>18529024
>someone I meant on Tinder. They were
>They were
>They

>>>/lgbt/
Don't come back.
>>
>>18532034
I was in a situation a couple weeks back where a girl that I had a very strong connection to invited me back to her apartment. I didn't do anything because I didn't know what to do. She stopped seeing me several days later. I think that was partly due to not having sex with her. That was the motivation between this whole thing. I wanted experience so that I could take the initiative in that situwation. I still miss her (as wrong as that is).
I likely got an STD and so now I am going to hurt everyone else I ever had sex with.
I set up a date with this other girl to go to an art galary. It won't lead to sex because she doesn't want that. I just want to be close to someone.
Ugh... why am I such a beta
>>
>>18532563
>muh /adv/
>>
>>18529024
just decompress dude. it's ok to feel what you are feeling now, don't try to bottle it up. these feelings will get less severe over time. let the days pass by and fill your days with things you enjoy doing. watch your favorite show, eat good food, and listen to your favorite songs.

everyone makes bad choices you are only human. Just learn from your mistake instead of guilt tripping yourself.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.