[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/ I need advice that I would normally ask my mother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: 1491391985947.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491391985947.gif
1MB, 540x540px
Hello /adv/ I need advice that I would normally ask my mother or some other female role model. But my trust issues bring me to anons instead.

So I think I'm slowly falling in love with a guy that I'm not physically attracted to and I'm very confused. I'm not sexually attracted to him. But whenever we spend time together I'm just happy. Even when I'm really down he always manages to cheer me up. And when he tries to be all boyfriend like, saying he cares about me or he'll protect me I feel so happy and warm inside. But there's no downstairs reaction to anything he says or does. And I don't think he's really physically attractive. But I love spending time with him.

How does this work? I don't understand love or romance. Save me.
>>
>>18488232
That's fucking adorable, what the hell are you an anime girl or some shit

Jokes aside go ahead, that sounds just the way love should be, of course nowdays people is all kinds of fucked up so love seems confusing

I think you are lucky if you actually feel this way go for it
>>
>the memes about how women all want 2 boyfriends, one for emotions and one for sex, are true

Well I guess your best bet is to hope he's into cuckolding.
>>
>>18488232
Don't get into a relationship with him. He sounds like a nice guy and you sound like an ass. He deserves better than you
>>
File: average-menstrual-cycle.png (100KB, 442x411px) Image search: [Google]
average-menstrual-cycle.png
100KB, 442x411px
>>18488232
My suggestion is to simply keep seeing him and doing stuff with him. And buy condoms and have them ready. You never know when that warm feeling will enter your lower regions.

Dont end up teen and pregnant. Good luck!

Also see pic related. When you will be in certain phase, you will probably get horny around him no matter what.
>>
>>18488232
The attraction might grow. It did for me.
>>
>>18488262

Why is she an ass? Because she doesn't find him attractive?

>>18488232

OP, are you what is considered to be conventionally attractive?
>>
>>18488252
How will sex work if I'm not attracted to him. Won't he just be hurt by the fact that I'm not into it at any given moment?

>>18488257
No if I'm going to date him, all of me is going to date him. Besides he got cucked really really hard by his previous gf so his trustf issues are almost as bad as mine. We're probably the only people we each trust.

>>18488262
But I didn't do anything! I can't help how I feel! What do you want me to do?!
>>
>>18488257
Why do i feel like you come from /r9k/

Can't you see what op feels is actually the right kind of love

Just think about it,
>op and the guy become a couple
>the guy is not handsome but he obviously cares about op a lot
> guy gets infinite happiness and motivation from op so he will start working out
> op has now a handsome fit bf that also makes her feel warm
>happy end
>>
>>18488268
Oh well... might be a good time to point out that I can't get pregnant. I'm trans.
>>
File: 1461610648903.png (295KB, 832x468px) Image search: [Google]
1461610648903.png
295KB, 832x468px
>>18488287
>I'm trans.
>>
>>18488278
>OP, are you what is considered to be conventionally attractive?

I don't think so. He does. We argue about it sometimes. I have alot of insecurities about how I look but he doesn't seem to see me the same way I see myself.
>>
>>18488283
Yes. He will definitely be hurt by the fact you don't find him attractive. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that relationship would never work. One of you would cheat on the other. Either you, wanting some sexual satisfaction, or him, just because he wants to prove he has what it takes to please someone sexually. While a relationship should be built mostly on character and personality, sex is a huge factor to make it work. My best advice is to suck it up and find someone else
>>
>>18488288
>anime face.ps
What did they mean by this.
>>
>>18488232
time to give him the friend zone treatment
>>
>>18488287
Welp thread is fucking over

Forget about everything, love is not real, we should all drink bleach

God i hate you /r9k/ why are you always right

Fuck you op
>>
File: e0d.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e0d.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>18488287
Well, that explain your lack of sexual attractivity.
>>
>>18488310
>>18488311
What did I do?
>>
>>18488319
Your story was *hard to believe* with the first post. Now you drop a bomb
>trans
while not telling in which phase you are, age, how long you are on hormones, if he knows, if you still have P or V and if anybody attracts you at all.

Basically you are here for tasty (you)s, not advice.

Either tell whole story or dont even bother.
>i bet you are gay too op, very often with trans people
Try >>>/lgbt/ instead
>>
>>18488341
>Your story was *hard to believe* with the first post. Now you drop a bomb
>>trans
How was my story hard to beleve? What's even hard to believe about that? I don't understand? I didn't being that up at first because I didn't think it was important to the essential content of the question

>while not telling in which phase you are,
Midway in. I don't think I pass yet but he does. I'm not full time but I always present female when I'm with him.

>age,
I'm 22

>how long you are on hormones,
6months

>if he knows,
Of course he knows he knew me even before then!

>if you still have P or V
P for now. Plan on V eventually.

>and if anybody attracts you at all.
I think they do. I don't know. That's a much larger question that could be its own thread.

>Basically you are here for tasty (you)s, not advice.
What the hell?! No I'm not this is a serious question! I really don't know how I should feel about this guy or this situation.

>Either tell whole story or dont even bother.
None of that was important to the main point.

>>i bet you are gay too op, very often with trans people
What's your problem?!
>>
>>18488301
I know that neither of us would ever cheat but I do see your point. I don't want to accept it but you're probably right. But I just feel so good when I'm with him!
>>
>>18488369
So op, firstly try to not get everything you read her as personal attack on yourself. We are simply blunt to the point. One of few reason why we are all here. We dont have to be nice or to play by the rules. It may sounds to you that we are harsh, but more than often nobody means ill to you.
Chill.

You asked about how does love feel. Tjat is very hard question. Some never get it, some confuses it with being horny, some with enamour.

You now are in the middle, which means you are hormonally not boy nor girl. If you can still get erections, i would say you are still closer to being boy (lots of testosterone) than being girl.

Also your brain is heavily influenced with hormones. You may think you are in controll, but in reality you arent. So for now, if he makes you happy, simply hang out with him and see what will happen. Ask him if he sees you more as a friend or as a gf.

If he says gf, he will sooner or later want sex. You as former boy should know how does it feel being sexually frustrated. So even if you are super insecure, you can at least provide handjob.

So really, until you will be castrated (which is ugly word, but essentionally part of transition) and fully girl (with lots of estrogen which will grow your hips, boobs, smooth skin and fuller hair and almost no testosterone so no more boners, muscles and aggresion) you cant really know what or who sexually attracts you.

I hope i helped you. The sole fact he hasnt abadonded you when you decided to do transition means he is MINIMALLY good friend. Not everybody has stomach for trans people.

Stay chill and dont suicide if you ever will feel down. For more information, visit
>>>/lgbt/
for more info aboit transitions, how to train to behave like lady and sharing experiences. Next time dont hide the fact you are trans. That is something what complicates almost everything.

>plan on V eventually
The operation to do this is very butcher like operation. Be careful with it.
>>
>>18488414
I have almost no testosterone any more. I can't get erections without alot of effort. That's the while point of HRT. As for how he sees me; he already told me he wants to date and I told him to wait on it because of transition stuff but I really just wasn't sure because of physical attraction. I know for sure that he likes me alot. I just don't know what to do.
>>
File: 1474503296136.gif (403KB, 245x118px) Image search: [Google]
1474503296136.gif
403KB, 245x118px
>>18488287
>>
>>18488424
>still can get boners with effort
If you have balls still attached, they still produce T. Boys have 20 times more T than girls. Your HRT just blocks or minimizes the effects / production.

So really, you may feel like girl already, but your brain is probably super confused atm. Also girls percoeve love differently. As a boy, you get pent up in time and when you see fancy girl you like, it all sets into motion.

Girls can go montjs without sex. They are reactionary. Unless some boy hits on them, makes them horny or they see some chad, their sexuality wont show. You need to het accustomed to it.

Until your penis shrink and you lose the ability for boner whatsoever, you still have some T in you.

Also i hate to say it, bit finding somebody who is willing to date trans is rare. Your "bf" may be your best bet for happy life. If you refuse him, you may never meet anybody as nice as him ever.

I suggest you to really try it with him. Who knows, maybe him rubbing your slowly growing boobs and nipples will get you into it. Simply date him. Kiss, handholding, cuddling, blowjob?

>until you will have balls attached to your body, the T will still be there
>>
>>18488424
you are 6 months in to a 3-5 year process, assuming that you are on a prescribed transition and not self medding. You are confused because your body still thinks you are male.
play the long game.
He likes you, you are starting to like him.
Lots of people would hit you with a baseball bat until you are bleeding and dead.
He sounds like a good guy who loves ya. Stick with him and your hormones will bring the physical attraction in another 6 months to a year.
>>
>>18488232
there's this thing where you can get in a relationship without sex
go with that
just tell him you don't find him attractive in that way
or pity fuck the dude your choice
>>
>>18488287
I couldn't stop cracking up for minutes thanks for the laughs op
>>
>>18488287
I wonder if the lack of sexual attraction could have anything whatsoever to do with messed up hormones. Nah, no point in even mentioning that till the middle of the thread
>>
>>18488369
>6months
Just date him and bet on finding him attractive later on when you're further in the treatement
>>
>>18488285
You sound like you came from tumblr though. That's a fucking fairy tale and I'm pretty sure you damn well know it. He sounds like a nice guy but OP would just be wasting both of their time, it's like dating a fat chick hoping she slims down. Horrible idea.
>>
File: Next_Stop.jpg (367KB, 1200x792px) Image search: [Google]
Next_Stop.jpg
367KB, 1200x792px
>>18488341
that's the problem with these attention-seeking degenerates.
>>
File: 1499182849575.jpg (131KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499182849575.jpg
131KB, 600x600px
>>18488232
I'm dating a girl who is chubby only feeds herself with random late night binges doesn't wear any revealing clothing has a putroding chin a large nose pock marks all over her skin relatively hairy and will not take care of her hair

she isn't butt ugly but damn I could get someone better. Except I can't. I never met someone, not that I've met many people but, that is funny, sweet, adorable, caring, unique, wonderful, flirty, brave, and I could go on all day.

I think I'm in love OP, and I think you are too
>>
>>18491412
what nvm trans

smell u later fag
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.