[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop matching with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: okfatty.png (1MB, 1099x799px) Image search: [Google]
okfatty.png
1MB, 1099x799px
How do I stop matching with this?
>>
>>18487702
2 up right look pretty thicc, why don't you destroy their cunts?
>>
File: CJWKtLHUAAAgCeF.jpg (49KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CJWKtLHUAAAgCeF.jpg
49KB, 576x1024px
>>18487702
Are they lying about their age?

I struggle to believe they are all 20, more like 30.
>i pick the bottom left or bottom right for mixing races

Try dating single moms op.
>>
>>18487702
They at least should have big boobs so they can send you some hot vids :3
>>
>>18487702
Turn off the landwhale setting under preferences

>>18487760
Single mother and Colombian just throws a bunch of red flags to me. Also, charge your fucking battery.
>>
>>18487702

How do you look like?
>>
>>18487702
Here's the thing about dating sites that use matching algorithms: most of the time they only show you matches with characteristics of people who have expressed interest (right swiped or otherwise) in you. So, if you're getting matched with fat ugly girls chances are those are the majority of girls who have expressed interest in you. Think of it as online dating Elo.
>>
>those usernames
>the flowers
>the glasses

Jesus man, it's not even funny maybe try looking for girls irl, and /r9k/ says girls have it easy, i can't imagine someone that would date that

Ok op post a pic of yourself we need to see if maybe the site is just giving you people on your league
>>
>>18487702

post pictures of yourself OP.
>>
>>18487702
I don't understand how they can keep living looking like this? Is it that hard to gather the willpower to try to look better?
>>
>>18488146

Let me guess, you browse /fit/, don't you?
>>
>>18488152
I don't
I'm actually curious
>>
>>18487702
Yeah bad news dude. If OkCupid is showing you mostly women who you think aren't very attractive, it's because their matching has algorithm has determined that YOU are not very attractive. The number of attractive women in your age range on dating sites is also pretty limited because they're at an age where it's easy to meet guys.

Do you actually have any dating experience? You can only spend so much time fucking and looking at someone admiring their beauty. The rest of the time you need someone with a good personality to enjoy being around them.

Take someone with a good personality and a cute face, teach her better eating and exercise habits, and then you suddenly have a hot girlfriend with an awesome personality. (although sometimes an "ugly" girl with a self-esteem problem who suddenly finds herself being attractive to guys will just turn into a slut).
>>
>>18488155

Dude, there are thousands of fat people in the world. This board is full of them. Some people are too lazy, others have real health issues that make it hard to lose weight, others just don't care. Looking pretty isn't the main concern of most people, really.
>>
>>18488165
Being fat isn't the problem. But it means that there is a real problem behind it.

Obesity because of health problem is something else
>>
>>18488183
Fat dude here. I'm fat because I lack the willpower to change. My body is so ruined that it would take me two to three years of incredibly hard work to get it to an even below average state. I don't blame women for not being attracted to me. I wouldn't if I was them.
>>
>>18488183
>Obesity because of health problem is something else

Well, you can't know why the girls in the pics are fat. Some may be lazy bums, some may not.
>>
>>18488316
>3 years
Do you weight 300kg?

Recommended >>>/fit/ sticky speed is to lose 1~2 lbs per week. You dont even have to go to gym. Just eat less and count calories. Even if you will look like flappy skin monster, you will look decent with tshirt and be able to defeat stairs.

And the excess skin can be cut easily from doctor if you ever get to that point.
>>
>>18488365
I'm more like 130kg. Even if I was to lose two lbs a week and I needed to lose say 100lbs it would take me almost a year to do that not factoring in plateaus and motivation issues. In the end, I have no excuses. I did this to myself and it's on me to both accept the consequences of my decisions and to get myself out of this if I ever do.
>>
>>18488365
wasn't it 2-3lb per month, sounds like it might get pretty unhealthy at 8lb/month
>>
>>18488160
this might not be an algorithm issue here,
he simply filtered out the users based on his preferences. Granted, hes asking a wrong question, cause those percentages arent even all that high or not presented.
Better question would be "why is my filtered userbase search all fatties?"
>>
>>18488379
What is a year full of hunger and misery compared to rest of life being able to climb stairs, attract average not fat girls, ability to walk in public without shame, ability to buy clothes that fits, healthy blood pressure, longer life and easier sleep at night?

Also you can keep.visiting fat hate thread on /fit. They are awesome for motivation and horror storries.
>>
>>18488418
Unhealthy it is when you go retarded and lose 5+ lbs per week when your body enters starvation mode, stops consuming fat and goes for little muscle you have first, kills you metabolism, stop some not so important processes like producing hormones (which kills your libido, energy and gives you free depression) and autoimmune system.

2lbs per week is just you being a little sad and hungry almost all the time. Also when you are SUPER fat, you can go even faster than that, but you want to consult that with doctor first and make him supervise your struggle.
>>
File: angry kid.jpg (43KB, 599x804px) Image search: [Google]
angry kid.jpg
43KB, 599x804px
>>18487760
>match normally with normal 18-22 y/o girls
>want to date single moms because according to 4chan it's easy sex
>send messages to a ton of women around 28-42
>get "seen" by all
Is it because I'm 21?
>>
>>18488421
Possibly, but okcupid's designers have already acknowledged that attractive people are not matched with unattractive people. Users have discovered that matches of attractive people are revealed if they are paying members.

>>18488440
One pound a week of fat based on a 500 kcal daily deficit seems to be the standard recommendation for a primarily diet based approach to weight loss. It means not being too hungry (and there are low calorie fillers that can help with this). There is not a completely linear correlation between the 500 kcal deficit and fat loss, and there seems to be evidence that the body will lower its basal metabolic rate as more fat is lost.

And thus, losing fat through both diet and exercise is more efficient. It won't hasten weight loss, but a daily 500 kcal deficit is easier to deal with when it's 3500 to 3000 than when it's, say, 2500 to 2000.

I think the goal should be sustainability and overall good health. Being a tub of goo that can't run up the flight of stairs is bad. Having an extra 10 pounds of fat but being able to run a couple miles without puking up a lung is fine.
>>
>>18488329
It's not likely to be health related (unless the unhealthy diet caused the problem), you don't find these people in Paris or Barcelona.
>>
>>18487760

you must be a baby yourself.

They all look under 30.
>>
>>18488484
single mums are only easy sex if they see you as a potential provider. You aren't probably
>>
File: dog_46.jpg (163KB, 750x745px) Image search: [Google]
dog_46.jpg
163KB, 750x745px
>>18488542
That makes sense. But what about single, kid-less 30-40 women? Same thing?
>>
>>18488484
Dating single moms is easy when you have stable job and give them feeling you are kind (dumb) enough to provide for their children.

They all had the casual sex already (or how do you think they ended up as single moms in the first place) and now look for provider. At 21 you are probably just another dumb teenager without money at school. How do you plan to feed their kids?

I recommend them only to people who has given up entirely on dating game. You are simply too young for giving up and dating single moms. You can still do better.

>>18488537
I was alway super bad at guessing age.

>>18488548
>30
>childless
They are baby crazy. Every girl at that age gets super crazy about babies. The clock is real. Unless you plan to become daddy soon (or had vasectomy), stay away from them. You can go for cougars (40+) who are bored within marriage. But they simply pick the chads again at that age.
>>
>>18488548
Why do you think they are single at this age? They can't/ won't settle.

But when they see someone who meets their standards, they get desperate and then it's easy sex.
>>
>>18488556
>baby crazy at 30
I lived the awful nightmare of having a gf with baby craze at her 19's. She genuinely prompted me to go without condom a bunch of times.
Living in a third world country is shit.

>>18488559
Standards as in "might provide enough"?
>>
File: match.png (461KB, 550x548px) Image search: [Google]
match.png
461KB, 550x548px
>>18488081
>charge your fucking battery.
phone posters. every. fucking. time.
it's a phenomenon.

>>18488152
he doesn't but I do and looking at them makes me want to go to the gym today even though it's supposed to be my rest day cause I went too hard on my legs and back days.

it's not difficult. just lift and run and you will lose weight unless you also eat like 3.5k calories at the same time. even then, that's just a little higher than what I'm eating but I go like 5+ times a week for an hour or more.

also OP, idk man, I stopped using online dating sites like 5 years ago or something. I was paying for match.com but I think being like 20-21 at the time meant I wasn't really getting any interest. now I match with and get interest from women like pic related. but I don't pay for the site anymore so I can't even talk to them lol.

also, try this anon's advice >>18488081
>>
>>18488574
oh and I should mention, all my info on my match profile, and the pictures have not changed in that time. the only thing that has changed on my profile is my age.

I think your solution is to become 26.
>>
>>18488571
>19
Funny enough, you want to have first kid around 16~18 from biological standpoint alone. You have my respect for not falling for that. Me at that age would went full retard and impregnate her at the spot.
>>
>>18488586
rofl it's not even a good picture either. I look so much better now. like I seriously look like trash on my match profile. so skinny, so unshaven, so much younger and boyish.
>>
>>18488606
>>18488586
>>18488574
Nice humblebrag. Too bad that the more you post the more it sounds like you're making it up and you're desperate for us to believe you.
>>
>>18488542
>>18488556
This is a pretty common belief about single mothers, but there are plenty of single moms who are looking for a stable and nice fwb because it's tough to date and have a relationship as a single mom, and because they don't want to have guys appearing and disappearing out of their children's lives.

Any time someone says "all" members of a category are "x" where is isn't "member of category" you can rest assured that they're full of shit.

>>18488574
Match will troll fake interest flags from attractive profiles to get non-subscribers to bite and pay the subscription fee. Seriously. You're not going to see those interest notifications near when they have their "communicate free" weekends, and if you pay the fee, you're not going to get a response that goes anywhere.

Pre-Tinder, Match was a fairly easy way for people of average or higher attractiveness to get laid, but I never met anyone that was serious about forming a long term relationship through it, so I stopped using it.
>>
>>18488622
>stable nice fwb
I personally never saw difference between bf and stable fwb. The longer you keep fucking one person, the higher the chance of love / proper relationship happens. The label fwb is just used by people afraid of commitment or simply in "open relationships".
>>
>>18488631
>The label fwb is just used by people afraid of commitment or simply in "open relationships"

So it's used by people who are not in an actual relationship?
>>
>>18488622
>I never met anyone that was serious about forming a long term relationship through it, so I stopped using it.
yeah thats basically why I stopped using it.

>>18488616
I literally couldn't give a shit less what you think about it. I think it's funny. I have an old profile that I can't use, that looks like shit, getting interest from women I can't talk to. I find it humorous. I mean I'm single, and I can do nothing with this interest unless I pay them a bunch of money. I'm sure subscription fees have only gone up in the last 5 years.
>>
>>18488631
I'm talking about a long term, stable FWB as a commitment of convenience, not one based on feelings. Being a parent is an exhausting job, both emotionally and physically. Sometimes the energy to devote to loving another adult just isn't there.

And some people simply aren't interested in love, but still want sex.

But sure, for some people feelings will develop.
>>
>>18488642
Who is a friend?
>somebody you hang out with, somebody you like
Who is a bf/gf?
>same as friend, but you also fuck them
Who is friend with benefits?
>a friend who you fuck?

See? It is just playing with words, people scared of love, kids, marriage and generally growing up. Nature intended sex as a tool to bond and make babies. We just circumvented the baby thing and some are even actively trying to avoid the bonding part.

>even when casual sex is garbage compared to fucking somebody you have real feelings for
>>
>>18487760
Why do I see that picture all over this board? Is it just you?
>>
>>18488713
Yes it is only me.

What are you going to do about it? Should i find new single moms pictures?
>>
>>18487702
Stop using online dating. So many problems solved with one easy step.
>>
>>18488723
No no. Just curious.
>>
>>18487702
>top right
>18

more like 38
>>
>>18488603
I almost did though. The first time this happened I went in without a condom and after humping for a while I realized what might've been going on, so I just reached my wallet, got a condom and continued.
She told me it wasn't necessary because she wasn't in her period, which was true because we just had spent the entire evening on the pool.
Either way, I'll just wear the rubber no matter what from now on.
>>
>>18487702
I don't know much about these dating platforms, but I've seen another anon comment on them and he mentioned that, and I quote, "OKCupid now only has SJWs, Tinder has normies and [another random app] has stacies". Not an exact quote, but from your post I see that he may be slightly correct. Maybe try moving onto Tinder.
>>
>>18487702

Mate, stop using cake as your goddamn profile picture.

There are two ways you can be a master baiter.
The first, is to learn what kind of bait will get you the kind of catch you want.
The second, is not to.
>>
>>18488124
People who say "girls have it easy" with dating are only thinking about attractive girls, because ugly girls are invisible to them and don't count.

Overall, yes, women receive more interest than men do, but there are plenty of unattractive women whose laments sound a lot like those of lonely neckbeards.

It's okay to feel pain, but I think a mistake is made when we feel that we are the only people who could possibly feel that pain.
>>
>>18488160
>Take someone with a good personality and a cute face, teach her better eating and exercise habits, and then you suddenly have a hot girlfriend with an awesome personality. (although sometimes an "ugly" girl with a self-esteem problem who suddenly finds herself being attractive to guys will just turn into a slut).

>Changing somebody is easier than finding somebody you are attracted to

I mean, if your point is that you shouldn't refuse to give a shot to anybody who doesn't look like Kate Upton, sure, I agree. You don't have to think your partner is the most beautiful person in the world, but if you are straight up not attracted to them physically, it's only going to go downhill from there.
>>
>>18489170
>It's okay to feel pain, but I think a mistake is made when we feel that we are the only people who could possibly feel that pain.

This is a really good sentiment, and a good piece of advice for people on 4chan. You got a good head on your shoulders
>>
>>18488753
Thank you for this amazing advice, O infallible one!
>>
>>18487760
>everyone who hasn't seen this fucking picture
wtf
>>
>>18487702
>feature not a bug
Welcome to online dating, anon. Outside of certain apps, that's the dregs you're going to find. It's even worse if you de-select "Black" and still get hoodgirls who think they're "mixed" or "native american".
It is funny seeing the trashier girls on POF vs OKC. The obvious fat single mothers with mulatto kids.
>>
I have quite a bit of experience with online dating, got two nice chicks and LTRs out of it.

Basically: use your questions in OKC to sort people out, there are questions like "would you be ok with a partner weighting more than you" and you say no, and make this a must have option and she may not answer it with "he must be lighter than I am" that way you can sort out a lot.

Second thing, quickmatch doesnt account for shit, they are just chicks that liked you, which can be a lot, a lot of them foreigners etc. Look for chicks on your own, there are thousands of girls on those sites, not jsut the few you might see with your filters, explore more and you will find more and hotter women.

If you live in redneck teritory, you will get shit tier women. Search people in larger cities, if you want higher quality.
>>
>>18488316
Fatty, you'll get the beetus
>>
>>18488723
You have to admit its kind of weird you keep posting this one single mom you found on tinder. Reminds me of that guy who kept posting some girl asking if she was ugly because he was bitter about getting burnt.
>>
>>18490402
Ok i will google more single moms to keep adv fresh with new pictures.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.