[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a former manwhore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: patrickbateman.jpg (18KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
patrickbateman.jpg
18KB, 620x349px
Dear ladies of /adv/,

A female friend of mine considers me a manwhore. I'm 23 and I've slept with 17 different women. I wouldn't say this is very high, I think it's somewhere around the average for my age. She thinks otherwise. Is my number too high? If so, would you date a guy with this past? Also, how would you feel about a guy having had a threesome with 2 girls?
>>
>>18461643
It's up for interpretation. If someone loves you for you they won't care. Anyone who won't date you is a clear sign that person isn't for you. On the other hand statistically the more partners you have the less committed you are to a relationship.
>>
>>18461643
Meh. You definitely are a manwhore.
If I really loved everything else about you, I would try to be okay with it. But it is a turn off.
>>
I slept with 200 women.

My ex wasn't thrilled but she didn't mind too much.

Im 30
>>
How would anyone know you're a manwhore unless you tell them?
>>
>>18461643
For a guy thats a high number for a woman its not. You must learn to revise your number down to 5 or 6.
>>
>>18461643
manwhore detected

my average sex per lifetime as of now is outstandigly... 0
>>
>>18461707
Revise your number to 2 or as low as she cant prove otherwise.
>>
>>18461707
nah, it's always high

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>18461707
how does one even revise that? is it possible to unfuck somebody?
>>
>>18461714
good point anon but two is hard to believe and the girl may question. 5 or 6 they won't question and allows them to tell you less than 5 as their number when its likely over 25
>>
>>18461717
If you aren't fucking and telling everyone there is no way for a woman to confirm. That is unless you have fucked their friends. I fucked 8 girls in high school and it took almost the end of senior year for it to cause me problems and 19 at university and never had a problem since a new crop of freshmen arrived each year. However, many of the girls fuck two or three within the first month they are away from home for the first time and finish with some astonishing numbers. They keep score too.
>>
>>18461643
your first mistake was to tell this slut; you should look mysterious and say "about a normal amount" and leave it at that/

Heartiste goes into this shit in detail.
>>
Average for a guy is like 7 in his lifetime
>>
Your first mistake was telling her your sexual history. Never do that unless you have some disease.

But nah body numbers don't matter, if anyone wants to call you a whore tell the virgin basement dweller to fuck off.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.