[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 381
Thread images: 21

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
Men:

How long would you wait to have sex with a virgin GF? Your personalities are very compatible and she's already decided she wants to lose her virginity to you, but she just needs some time to get more comfortable. You've already talked about what you like and don't like, your libido, etc. and exchanged nudes and you like what you see.

How long would you wait for her to be ready?
>>
Guys; does it feel good to spray water on the tip of your dick, like in the shower? It feels fucking amazing on my clit
>>
>>18453029
As long as she wants, I'm a virgin and would want to wait a bit too.
>>
>>18453035
For me no, sometimes it just feels uncomfortable or just like nothing if its not heavy in pressure.
>>
>>18453029
Not a guy, but my boyfriend waited maybe 3-4 months? Could be a bit longer, it was a while ago now.
>>
Women: Need to buy some new underwear, what's the most attractive kind?

Men: Comfiest underwear? I have always worn boxers but am thinking of mixing up my life to the next level
>>
>>18453045
I love the look of small tight lacy panties covering a throbbing hard cock but that's just my fetish
>>
>>18453045
>Women: Need to buy some new underwear, what's the most attractive kind?
Assuming you mean on men, boxer briefs. Boxers are kind of... immature? And briefs are grandpa-level
>>
>>18453029
If you asked virgin me, probably like three months. I really wanted to do it and for whatever reason I was obsessed with getting a blowjob.

After having sex and all that other stuff though I realized it isn't as amazing as I thought it was going to be. Most of the time I actually just prefer to jerk it off rather than have sex. So now I'm more willing to wait to about a year just as long as I keep my penis rubbing rights.
>>
>>18453045
Not a woman but net elements and glossy parts on boxers usually worked.

Net tops or leather harnesses too, BTW, but with fewer girls.

Boxers are most comfortable to me but ymmv if you prefer cotton absorbant or silky / polyester-like smooth.
>>
>>18453029
I'd do pretty much anything for a virgin gf who I'm compatible with, that's one of my goals in life, I don't care if I need to wait months or years.
>>
Girls (or guys)

How should I bring up the idea of meeting up with this girl?

We had two random encounters in the past. She basically hung around me both times, but said little.

I stumbled upon her fb like 2-3 days after the last encounter. I decided to add her and message her. She basically responded by calling me and also described how I looked (including eye color) before I made it appearant with who I was. And she also couldnt shut up
(This situation. I accept she may be interested, but IDK how I can/should proceed)
>>
>>18453035
Not vastly so, but you do feel it a bit. If you want to give a blowjob lick the tip and underside of the head but also stroke along its length. The stroking part is the main contributor to an orgasm but the extra licking is hnnnng.
>>
>>18453029
I honestly will not be that understanding and patient. She is basically ready if she likes me, why wait?

Or are there any special reasons, like that she MUST aim for pregnancy due to religious reasons? I'd understand that to be a bigger deal, but honestly THAT we should have discussed already, and I might not be aboard with it.
>>
Is my only chance for love to find someone who'd just awful and only stags with me because they NEED to depend on someone, just like both of my Dad's marriages?
>>
I'm friend with this one girl since six months.
She sent me a message, asking me to go out on thursday, and she added
>Plus, I need to tell you something

How high is the probability that she's gonna ask me to be her boyfriend ?
I've kissed her once, she told me that she didn't want a boyfriend at that time, and her exams just finished three days ago.
>>
>>18453099
Relationships are about relying on someone but it usually goes the other way too (even if asymmetrically so) and sure enough it shouldn't generally be "awful" for the vast majority of it.
>>
>>18453101
How the fuck are we supposed to know? You've said basically nothing about the situation. From what you said, the chances are pretty slim though.
>>
>>18453084
Would flicking the frenulum with my tongue feel good or would that hurt or just feel meh? Also would it be good to wrap my lips around my teeth, and apply pressure that way, or should I just open my mouth wide enough to use lips only?
>>
>>18453101
Go and find out. Maybe she is moving abroads instead, who knows.
>>
>>18453035
Yes it does, but it has to be stronger for us. Something between a strong wall shower, a close range handheld shower, and a bathtub massaging jet is great

>t. Fapped with those variations from 10 to 27yo
>>
>>18453045
Boxer briefs when you are out in the world being a proper adult. Boxers when we're at home - boxers and white t-shirt makes me want to suck his dick so much.
>>
File: 149820183418.jpg (18KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
149820183418.jpg
18KB, 480x368px
>>18453035
For me, not really. I find awkward to masturbate in the shower, since semen can get a jelly-like texture if you dont trow it away. And no, a fleshlight doesn't do any better

But that's just like, you know, my opinion, sis
>>
>>18453106
Chill mate. What information would you need ?

>>18453111
Yeah I know that I just have to be patient but I'm starting to be 100% sure that she's gonna ask me to be her boyfriend, and that's a bad thing.
It's not because of high self esteem, it's just that I don't know what else it could be.
She's not moving out I know that for sure, I know some people in her family.
>>
>>18453107
Glans is the interesting part. I dont feel much on the frenulum, but you can try... almost excessive eagerness is a turn-on to me at least, you boy's feelings may vary.

Lip wrapped teeth are a fine feeling, jagged edges of teeth just painful (personally don't like it at all and most don't, its a pretty masochist thing 'cause it is more unpleasant than getting your nipples pinched). Varying the methods used is fun - why not do both plain lips and wrapped teeth? You can always ask if one does nothing for your BF, but I suspect variation will be fine with him.
>>
File: 1493202346303.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493202346303.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>18453056
kek'd

>>18453057
noted

>>18453072
noted?

>>18453121
double noted
>>
>>18453145
Thanks for the great bj advice anon, one more question- ball licking; should I ask beforehand or would it be better to just dive in and lick his nuts while his cock is already deep in my throat? Is it a pleasurable feeling?
>>
>>18453107
Yes if you lick on the frenulun direction, but it's awful if you flick it like a banjo string
>>
>>18453105
All I know is that my Dad was a dianosed sperg like me, married two women who were really ugly, both on the outside and ESPECIALLY on the inside, and no one in our extended family liked either of them, and I don't know if I'm going to have any other options than just copying him if I don't want to die a virgin.
>>
File: ZA.gif (422KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ZA.gif
422KB, 500x500px
>>18453157
>would it be better to just dive in and lick his nuts while his cock is already deep in my throat?
Not him, but ex did this alot. Felt really good until she puked
>>
>>18453157
Yea, I like getting my balls licked.

Before I'm excited it doesn't do as much as when I'm erect and otherwise getting stimulated (when also most other body parts feel more sensitive, from feet over upper thighs and ass, ass crack & hole, nipples, armpits, behind ears - you should kinda get it, this part is the same for most women). But you can do it when you just switch from dick to balls for a moment. As far as I can tell, fully switching to balls is also a good way to take a break from deep throat when you feel like you're gonna puke otherwise.

Sure, you could try to do something with your tongue when you're already deep throating. But uh, this will be difficult in general, even just deep deep throat is something taxing to most women, never mind trying to force your tongue out enough and lick, too.

Honestly, if you can't manage, your hands are fine.
>>
>>18453192
Thanks for the tips anon :)

>Sure, you could try to do something with your tongue when you're already deep throating. But uh, this will be difficult in general, even just deep deep throat is something taxing to most women, never mind trying to force your tongue out enough and lick, too.

I practiced this maneuver enough with my ex that I'm confident I can do it to my bf, I just want to make sure he's not unpleasantly surprised by my tongue flicking across his balls. Would it be a good idea to lightly graze his balls with a few fingers/my tongue, maybe cup them with my hand at first, to test the waters?
>>
>>18453137
>What information would you need ?
Whatever's in her head, preferably
>>
Guys,

I have a hard time cumming when my boyfriend eats me out or fingers me. What he does feels good, but its not enough to take me over the edge. I can orgasm by myself so I think the issue is that there are a bunch of minor details that stop me from getting there. I don't know how to fix this without ruining the mood or giving a bunch orders like slow down, move over a little to the left, don't finger me as hard etc. How do you like your girlfriend to instruct you when it comes to this? or do you prefer to learn on your own?
>>
>>18453210
I was asking for probabilities not for what exactly will happen.
You spent too much time on 4chan if you think acting smug makes you cool.
I know it's hard to answer but I'm stressed out so I thought asking strangers for help could be a good idea.
>>
>>18453207
Maybe not a bad idea, but I don't think you *need* to be very careful about touching or licking balls as long as you're not brutally doing so.

We're accustomed to things coming into contact with our balls. Happens during masturbation, during regular sex, when you wear pants...

It's kind of like how I'm not really going to prepare a GF for the idea that I'll lick or touch her tits or going to rub my upper body against them, or lick her vulva and clit. Unlike with brutally slapping or pinching or more roughly nibbling (tongue and upper teeth) them or whatever, it just really doesn't feel like it needs prior mention.
>>
>>18453029
I'm gonna have to say depends on the guy. Like others said, I'd say the average is 3 months but you'll get outliers who don't want to wait at all or people (like me) who doesn't really care how long he has to wait since he just doesn't care about sex as much.
>>
>>18453225
Again, how the fuck are we supposed to know what she's thinking? It could be a million things, we know nothing about what's going on in her life and can't even begin to estimate any probabilities. 4chan isn't some magic 8 ball.
>>
>>18453228
Right, noted. Thanks again for all the great advice, appreciate ya
>>
>>18453211
I think I'm a better observer than your BF, so it never happened in this exact situation.

But honestly: Tell him when what he is doing is good and when he should do something else (you can "beg" him to do something else if that works better). It's probably no problem.
>>
>>18453101
>How high is the probability that she's gonna ask me to be her boyfriend ?

Zero

You went out with her once six months ago. Come on man.
>>
>>18453236
No problem.

By the way, you may mention what you were going to do if that verbal information turns your BF on, but you're doing this as a sort of anticipation play, not because he's otherwise too excited. Can be fun, but certainly doesn't work for everyone.
>>
>>18453239
Is it not discouraging though when your girlfriend is telling you what to do because you can't figure it out on your own?
>>
>>18453233
I know that.
But I can't think of any other talk that needs the face to face stuff. She has an habbit of telling me stuff by text. Also she never had a boyfriend (she's 18 and I'm 20), so I'm thinking she's just being awkard.
I'm a bit affraid that she could tell me to never talk to her again or something similar. It's so weird how she announced that we will have an important talk, it seems like something middleschoolers would do.
>>
>>18453244
Adding on to the post
>she told me that she didn't want a boyfriend at that time

This tells me you're pursuing a relationship. It takes an average of 4 dates, before a girl wants to get exclusive. You're going to end up pushing her away. (which is what you did already, that's why she didn't contact you for six months)
>>
>>18453271
>I'm moving
>I have cancer
>I feel like I'm a man trapped in a woman's body
It could be a million different things. "I want to date you" is just one of those million.
>>
>>18453252
Not this anon, but if you say things moaning and begging in a more submissive fashion it's actually a turn on

Also hump your clit in his mouth if you want stronger/weaker contact, pull your clit hood if you want it more directly and so on. Some time he has to get what you like
>>
>>18453252
Don't make a big thing out of it and I won't care. "Please please please lick my clit and put one more finger inside!" - yup fine with me. Same even if you don't beg.

That said, people are different. You'll find out if your BF is bothered. But just try it for now, it's WAY better to try some instructing than sex falling just short of being pleasant.
>>
>>18453274
What the fuck dude I've seen her six times already. And we text sometimes.
I didn't say that I've seen her once.
Or maybe I have trouble with english since I'm french and sorry if that's the case.
>>
>>18453040
this for me too
>>
>>18453211
I'd say instruct a lot and respond accordingly. Confirmation that something feels better is motivation
>>
>>18453029
Till marriage, if she was actually keeping it till then. Otherwise, a month.
>>
>>18453281
Only 0,01% of people are trans and I already told you that I know from her familiy that they are not moving. I've seen her brother this week and he got a new girlfriend in our town, that would be stupid as fuck.

You have a point with the cancer stuff though.
>>
Girls,

Me and my friend hung out for a long ass time today and we had a blast. I pretty sure I am in the friendzone (she's gay which hurts me less) but I want to say I had so much fun and I'm glad we are friends. Would this sound cute or clingy?
>>
>>18453029
>how long
Hard to tell. I would assault you with hugs, cuddling, handholding, kissing and other stuff to speed the process up.

But hey, if i think you are worth it, the time doesnt matter.

>>18453035
When i was 15, my head was so sensitive the water strem could be used as torture tool. Now it is just uncomfortable.

I bet it differs from mutilated to uncut guys. I am uncut.

>>18453045
Briefs no contest. With any other type the balls are uncertain.

>>18453080
You again? Say hello and ask her if she wants to hang out with you. The more you overthink problems the harder it will be. Just text her already. Even now.

>>18453099
That sounds like shit marriage. You are with somebody because you WANT to, not need to.

>>18453101
She is pregnant, congratulations you will be daddy!

>>18453211
>how instruct
In kind quite voice with easy to follow instructions. Dont be afraid to tell him your wishes. It is all about how you formulate it. Add please to an end of each sentence and his ego will probably wont be shattered.
>>
>>18453320
>You are in a marriage because you want to
In me and my Dad's case I don't think we have any other choice. Even still, despite the parasite that my Mom was, he loved her to her deathbed.
>>
>>18453326
Well the thing is that once you start seeing somebody, after certain point you grow accustomed to them so much when you realize you cant live without them anymore.

I dont know how severe case of your asperger is, but with a lot of patience you can learn how to do social interactions right. Just remember how your mom was parasite and try to pick girl which will be better than that.

Live with her at least 1+ year before marrying / baby thing so you are sure she isnt developing parasite attitudes.

But i bet your current problem is 0 gfs history, right?
>>
>>18453348
I've only went on 3 dates my whole life and I can't say any of them went well. I just don't know what to do. I know I'm not very attractive but it seems like I can't get anyone to even consider me a prospect. It's not like I can't talk to them normally, I just can't flirt without coming off as creepy. And then most of the girls I know talk back to me with teases and making fun and it feels like derision.

And now because of all this shit my self-esteem is at an all time low and I just drive people away because I can't hold in my sadness.
>>
>>18453360
>creepy
Is it in your head or did the girl tell you that? Most anons here with social issues thinks that others find them boring/creepy/weird but the reality is that most of the times they just cant pick up the non verbal communication and explains silence as general failure from their side.

Maybe you can try honest guy approach:
Tell them you find them attractive and since you have trouble communicating properly you need them to have more patience with that. Some girl sooner or later should like you enough.

Also 3 dates is nothing. Return after you fail 30 dates. Try badoo or stuff like that to meet other introverts / socially awkward people.
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
Also you dont sounds like total autismo online. Stop the self pity train and give dating a try.

>sadness
Why are you sad?
>>
Why are women so obsessed with taking pictures of themselves?
>>
Girls and guys,

What would you do if someone you'd been with for a couple weeks said they were asexual? Is that relationship-ending kinda thing or would you not mind?
>>
Hey, I'm pretty certain a girl used to have a crush on me (giggly, touchy, face lighting up when you see them, eye sparkle, cute) but those signs have faded away slowly. She still likes me, talks to me and shows me very minor signs every now and then but not like before. I've known her for 8 months now.

Do I still have a chance or do girls easily lose and forget about their crushes? I can't really ask her out if I'm not at least a bit sure because it'd make things very awkward in our dorm building.
>>
>>18453385
I'm sorry but I would drop them like a hot pan. Unless someone is asexual him/herself, he or she will always mind having an asexual partner. Sexual aspect of a relationship is extremely important on many levels, so how can I "not mind" that my partner won't share this aspect with me?
>>
>>18453375
I've had some girls tell me I've been too forward when I've been drunk and tried to respond to them with lewd jokes, but I think the think that made me afraid of myself enough was the first time I got drunk at a party, like blackout drunk, and basically groped a girl.

I'm sad because I don't think I'm worth anything. I look like Seth Rogen and my only three hobbies I can be overbearing on to people, like my obsession with cars. It's easy to say try dating a try but I don't even know where I'd find girls to even ask on a date. Sure there is plenty of bars and stuff near me but I'm terrified of large crowds as it is, trying to approach girls which I also find scary in that environment is petrifying.
>>
>>18453385
I've realized over time sex is way more important to a relationship than people like to pretend it is. To me, it's one of the reasons to enter a relationship.

If someone was into me but was asexual, that would mean I'd have to change my sexual needs to be with them, and I'm not ok with that.

I'd break it off immidiately. I suggest you honestly gauge your sexual needs then make a decision.
>>
>>18453385
Dealbreaker.
>>
>>18453406
>terrified of crowds
Read my post again. Badoo, tinder, meetme, okcupid, eharmony, whatever google spills at you from searching online dating.

Put into your profile sentence about you having problem with communication. And honestly message girls. Just do it, dont think too much about it. Good luck.

And stop thinking about yourself as worthless. I bet you arent that bad as you think.

>>18453398
Ask her on date. Easy. No other way around it.

>>18453385
I would like to hear their reasoning behind that, if they were at professional doctor with it and then wished them good luck finding other asexual because sex is cool. Also do you even want babies?

Still dont be that person who fakes they enjoy sex just to hook partner to marriage and then stop pretending. By this you destroy two lives at once. Thank you.
>>
>Started seeing a girl recently
>First time we've been intimate
>I ate her out, she blew me, we fucked
>Everything went nicely except when I tried to lick her ass
>She immediately noped
>Told her I didn't mind but she just shook her head
>We carried on without bringing it up again
Why would she be like that? I like eating ass so I was a little bummed. We're seeing each other again tonight so should I try it again or will she not want to?
>>
>>18453449
>should I try it again or will she not want to?
What do you think?
>>
>>18453320
>You again? Say hello and ask her if she wants to hang out with you. The more you overthink problems the harder it will be. Just text her already. Even now.

Nerves, simple as that. Whats worst in my case? Says no?

Best? (And possibly quite likely) She agrees to it.

It sucks being a socially anxious wreck
>>
>>18453449
>I like eating ass so I was a little bummed.
>bummed

Anyway, it's because that's kind of unusual and also unhygienic, so 1.) she's not used to it, 2.) she probably (rightfully) thinks it's gross, and 3.) you didn't have the decency to ask first. She could have at least braced herself for it.
>>
>>18453458
I would send you virtual hug, but that wont make you hit that SEND button, will it? DO IT FAGGOT! Dont forget to invite me on your marriage ceremony though.
>>
>>18453385
Absolute deal-breaker. I'd dump her and never turn back. This is the sort of thing you talk about before the first date.
>>
Last night I went out for drinks with a coworker, my head is still kind of spinning from the interaction.

> Her and I work together a lot (alone late nights, weekends etc)
> We're the same age and get along pretty well
> Oh yeah she has a bf of 6 years (she's confided she is really concerned with the future with him..)
> Over time really start to like her
> It gets to the point where I can'y take it so I tell her
> She says she doesn't see me that way etc
> I deal with it, stay friends. Sometimes it sucks a lot
> Last night she said she had always felt the same way, but just had to say what she said at the time
> Said some things that indicate to me she wants me and her to be together
> "If I leave him, I'll need time you know", "well you'd have to be OK with us dating and working together so closely"

How do I handle this? I feel like it needs a gentle touch..
>>
>>18453437
I've never had any luck with tinder or Plenty of Fish, I'm not sure about my luck with other programs.
>>
>>18453476
Don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>18453482
Post your selfie. And try other apps.

Basically all your posts are filled with self hate, cant do, scared of. With this attitude you are going to die alone. Snap out from this mindset. Instead of searching for reasons why you cant, try inventing solutions instead. Shouldnt be that hard.

And really, 3 dates is nothing. I got once drunken so badly, i managed to recieve rejection at certain social event from 8 girls before i was forcibly removed from the premises by security. Try harder :-D

Stop the self hate! You are better than that!
>>
>>18453449
Don't try. What you need to do is ask her about it.
>>
>>18453490
Valid response, but I work in a company of 18,000 people and I can think of 5 married couples in my 400 person unit.
>>
>>18453377
They're playing easy mode.

If you look cute and take pictures of yourself, you'll have more admirers and potential dating opportunities than you can actually use.

It's also leading to higher reputation among (a certain subgroup of) women.
>>
>>18453045
>Men: Comfiest underwear?
Briefs BY FAR, I know women prefer boxers but if you have a package of any size there's no way to go back. Superior comfort.
>>
Both I guess
alright so, a while back i tried to ask out coworker friend. long and short of it was that she said shes to awkward for relationships and she was planing to join military, but recently has decided she will probably try to just save up and move,
We went to house party with coworkers, drove her home, said she drinks because shes sad. I really like her what should i do in this situation.
>>
Women, would you leave your boyfriend of 1 1/2 years if he was struck my lightning and couldn't leave the hospital for a week and a half?
Because I was struck by lightning in a bad storm and it left me in a temporary coma for 3 days and then had to stay in the hospital for another. I'm the same as I was before, no permanent damage and no effect on my mental health, but when I woke up, my friend told me my gf told him to tell me that she was leaving me once I woke up.

I don't think her leaving me was justified, I tried messaging her and she ignored me, but I just wanted some more opinions on this.
>>
>>18453492
I know I need to be braver to take the first step, it's just difficult. I dunno, maybe I should talk with my friend I haven't seen in a while. Usually friendly encouragement helps give me the confidence I need.
>>
>>18453529
Talk to her more. Maybe you can figure something out together.
>>
>>18453385
Absolute dealbreaker but as >>18453437 said, a million times better than faking it until you hook the guy and then cutting him off.

The whole point of a physical relationship is to fuck, all the other elements spring from wanting to slam the other person so if you're asexual you can't even really have a relationship, you just have cravings for a "close buddy" or some shit.

I mean, I imagine it's probably hard for an asexual to understand this when they like see pictures of some couple living in a cute cottage with a labrador dog or whatever, presumably they just figure it's like a cute friendship and not the all-consuming craving of wanting to spend all your time plugging that one girl's holes and kill anyone else who gets near her.

Like most guys don't even care that much about the house, they're just building a nest that the woman will want to stay in so they can keep fucking her, effectively.

So point being, if you don't similarly feel an overpowering urge to bash your pelvis against a guy's, you don't really understand what "romantic love" is and you shouldn't even date men in the first place (or vice versa in the improbable case that you're a man) because you will ruin that person's life with your sexless, passionless mockery of a relationship.
>>
>>18453532
No. I wouldn't leave my boyfriend because he was struck by lightning. Especially if he was exactly the same as before. She sounds like a cunt. you're better off without her.
>>
Don't want to make a thread, so I'm asking here.

I'm a bit of a shut-in, always have been, and as a result I'm a 18/yr old kisless virgin because I struggle to talk to girls.

I'm not unattractive, I live a healthy life style, lift and run often e.t.c
Even gifted in size iykwim

My problem is, cause I'm sexually frustrated, I've been talking to a few girls online and both are semi local and want to hook-up

Honestly, I don't know if I actually want to.
I'm afraid I'll hate myself.

I'm so tempted, but I've always wanted to have sex in a committed relationship only.
But as I get older I realise I can't have one if I can't talk to women!

I'm also going into the army soon, so I won't even be able to maintain a healthy relationship anyway.
Which further encourages me to just hook-up with these chicks.

Idk, I feel like I'll destroy all my self worth.
>>
>>18453492
I am reluctant to post selfie because I haven't gotten the chance to clean up and I'm in the middle of dedicating myself to trying to grow my facial hair out but oh well.

https://ibb.co/gKZiNk
>>
>>18453595
Lose some weight. You are super hot, but obviously overweight.
Just lose weight and you'll be good my man.
>>
>>18453595
don't grow a beard, you think it will make you look rugged and handsome but 90% of the time they just look like pubes on your face.
>>
>>18453635
Even when I was skinny I had too much of a soft face so I wanted to sharpen it up with at least SOME facial hair.
>>
The girl I'm in love with has a boyfriend. I've been struggling with this for months now. We keep getting closer but this is killing me.
>>
>>18453470
I know I need to fucking just do it. Nothing bad can really happen.... Meh, Ill try tomorrow?
>>
>>18453656
Sorry dude but if that's the sort of cheek coverage you're getting then a beard probably isn't for you.
>>
>>18453684
Well they say wait 6 months to grow it out before trying to style it. I'm on month 3.
>>
>>18453532
Damn no, of course I wouldn't! She probably wanted to leave you anyway so she made that excuse. I'm sorry you had to go through that
>>
When I ask a girl out should I better make sure we are both alone, I mean not surrounded by people who know us?
>>
In your opinion, do couples that look similar/like each other last longer?
>>
>>18453825
From whose perspective?
>>
Where do chubby chasers hang out other than creepy feedie sites?
>>
>>18453954
/fit/
>>
What's the best way to put a bitch in her place? I've tried all of the verbal tricks in the book, but she's still disrespectful. Should I try punching her?
>>
>>18453975
Hitting them rarely helps train them right.

You need to use Pavlovian conditioning. Give them a treat when they behave right.
>>
How do I put the penis in the vagina?
>>
The girl that I like texted me hours ago: "I legit want to throw away my phone and like run away from everything". Still haven't texted me back yet.

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>18453035
Eh, not really.
>>
Women, why do some of you stay with abusive men?
My sister is with a guy who I'm fairly sure is abusing her, and I don't know how to confront her about it.
>>
>>18453385
Asexual? The fuck is that? You telling me you can reproduce on your own? Get the fuck outta here...
>>
Female friend texted me today, I ignored it. She then sent me another text saying she was sorry if she did something to make me mad, didnt respond. She sent me another text pissed off for not replying. Shortly after that she sent me a lewd pic of herself in some skimpy outfit that really showed off her boobs.

What do?
>>
Repeating question from my other thread:

What does it mean if a girl can't just fucking shut up during a date and is constantly talking about herself?
>she keeps talking
>I kiss her to shut her up
>she goes finally calm but is not super enthusiastic about that
>parted later his night and I did not smash
>she wrote me long ass message how the night was good
>is not responding to my message so far

It does not look promising, right?
>>
>>18454029
You prob textin her too damn much. Either that or its that time of the month.
>>
File: 1498364724901.jpg (53KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
1498364724901.jpg
53KB, 736x552px
To the girls

Why do you take Rachel's side when objectively Ross didn't do anything wrong because they were literally on a break?
>>
>>18454077
I can't remember the details of what happened, but while he technically didn't do anything wrong, if he really had feelings for her and wanted to be with her, he wouldn't have messed around with other women. It devalues his feelings for her and shows he's not serious about her.
>>
I am the Platonic Solid of male beauty, but women don't like me. Wat do?
>>
>>18454090
>Platonic Solid of male beauty
Probably because you're a dodecahedron.
>>
File: trainspotting.jpg (770KB, 3301x1803px) Image search: [Google]
trainspotting.jpg
770KB, 3301x1803px
>i love you
>please don't go anywhere at suer holidays i will miss you
>oh i know what i want -- i want your dick right now

Two days later

>sorry we have to break up i love you but not this way

FUCK YOU!
How do I get over it? What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>18454109
Block on all formats, make a Tinder and have fun. That's how I did it and she's still trying to get me back.
>>
>>18453309
that sounds cute as fuck.

...pls be my guy friend that i hung out with
>>
Is 5'9-5'10 generally too short for a guy?
>>
>>18454217
Nah, it's average.
To me it is honestly perfect.
>>
I'm really interested in my friend (he is now my housemate). I think he's interested in me too.

Anything I can do to confirm if he likes me?

How should I go about taking things further?
>>
>>18454077
Because you can't promise me you love me and then fuck the copy girl.
>>
>>18454054
>Women, why do some of you stay with abusive men?
My best friend stayed in abusive relationships for years.

Because they feel like there's nothing better. Because they feel like they deserve the abuse. Because they feel terrified of what would happen if they broke up. Because they're too ashamed to ask for help.

Just tell her you love her whatever happens and try to be by her side. Ask her how she feels and let her talk.
>>
>>18454228
>know a girl who's in abusive relationships
>gets out of them after being with the guy for a year or two
>meets a new guy and its back to the same old abuse again

Explain that shit to me
>>
>>18454054
My friend's ex-boyfriend wasn't abusive, but he was an asshole and generally shitty person. He was her first boyfriend and she had never had a ton of confidence, so she really just thought that he was the best she could get.
>>
>>18454235
She has mental issues. Needs to find a doctor.
>>
>>18454235
i know a few girls like this too. i have to wonder why. is the "women love assholes" meme real?
>>
>>18453595
Dude, shave that thing, get new glasses (with thin silver frames so it is less visible), and stop being fat.
>>>/fit/ sticky

Otherwise you look like candidate for chad. Good luck!
>>
>>18454242
Well, you know what to do then.
>>
>>18453806
You want absolutely no witnesses. Texting is fine too. And when she rejects you, act aroubd her as if nothibg happened.

>>18453954
They are rare and everywhere. Try to aim at guys with negative self esteem. They wont like your body, but will think they cant get any better. Or hust unfatten yourself on >>>/fit/ sticky. Not that hard.

>>18453975
>disrespectful
Maybe you should break up and get a dog.

>>18453997
Practice makes perfect. Aim by hand or ask her to do it for you since you have no idea how.

>>18454029
She is immature. Ask her on date and give her the D.

>>18454054
Too much submission combined with fear being alone and emotional manipulation.
>pro tip
There are boys being abused by girls too, it is just taboo to talk about it.

>>18454062
Ask her on date, buy condoms and give her the D.

>>18454065
She is probably so into you she is afraid to stay silent for a few minutes. Next time ask her if she is nervous and see her reaction. Just ask her on another date.

>>18454217
You will survive.

>>18454221
Ask him where his gf is. Then ask him if he wants to go on date with you. After that things should escallate easily.
>>
>>18454269
(You)
>>
File: 1495583372782.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495583372782.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>18454269
>buy condoms guys is back
>>
>been with my boyfriend since we were 16
>we're 25 now
>we were eachother's firsts
>lived together since we were 21
>he's gradually changed over the last year
>we used to go for runs together every morning for 5km
>now he'll only come on the weekend and his breathing sounds ragged from the halfway point onward
>he spends all his spare time playing videogames or watching anime
>i didn't mind when it wass just a little bit but it seems like every day its 3+ hours of this shit
>he's put on about 20 kg over the course of the year
>he had some acne problems in his teens but it cleared up around 20
>his acne has started coming back
>does fuck all around the house
>only dries the dishes when i clean them and that's about it
>conversations with him are almost nonexistent
>the only time he seems interested in talking to me now are when he wants sex or food
>i don't mind doing all the cooking since his is fucking terrible but he's started getting really nitpicky about my food
>sex has been pretty lackluster
>he comes after 10 minutes and loses interest so i have to finish myself

i don't know what the fuck to do. i'm finding myself less and less attracted to him physically and emotionally
i've been toying with the idea of breaking up with him but i haven't the first clue how to do it or what we're going to do about our living situation
is there anything i can do to change him back to what he used to be like?
>>
>>18453029
I'd wait until she is ready, assuming it doesn't take a year or something.
>>
Is it abnormal for a girl to never be kissed by a guy until they lose their virginity?
I met a girl online and we've been cybering, and she's never been kissed but she is saying how much she wants to fuck and stuff. Is she just talking big because she thinks we'll never meet?
>>
>>18453035
not really. but if i just came, it feels uncomfortable.
>>
>>18453211
>How do you like your girlfriend to instruct you when it comes to this?
I like when girls tell me what they want. Every girl is different.
And I'm sure some guys would hate being told what to do.

But yeah, guide him, don't give him orders. Tell him when he's doing something right.
>>
>>18454298
>is there anything i can do to change him back to what he used to be like?
no, and you are both going to hurt when you break up, it will crush you both.
>>
>>18453309
Depends on the girl. Some will think it's cute, some will think it's cheesy and roll their eyes, some would even find that "creepy" or some other shit (some people are uncomfortable with sharing feelings).
>>
>>18453385
>Is that relationship-ending kinda thing
yes 100%
>>
>>18453449
>should I try it again
no
>>
I made a terrible, terrible mistake
Yesterday I decided to hang out with this girl and it was amazing, we were hanging the whole night like 7 hours and time passed very quickly
But I am a stupid kissless virgin and I didn't dare to make a move and kiss her, I really kick myself in the balls now after I woke up, I don't know why I didn't go for it, I fucking hate myself for it but I just couldn't, the night was so perfect, my awkward moves would make everything go sore.
We only had hugs. My anxiety tells me its over, but maybe there is hope? So what we didn't kiss on the first meeting (or date), it still went good, are girls really so cruel they will weed me out? Any way to save the situation?
Pls respond honest
>>
File: 1497945705184.jpg (250KB, 1037x583px) Image search: [Google]
1497945705184.jpg
250KB, 1037x583px
Is it possible for a girl to mistake a sentiment of friendship for love interest, if she herself isn't interested in a relationship? I recently fucked up a friendship because I came off as clingy(her words), now I'm here wondering if perhaps she thought I might have had a crush on her.
>>
I have an odd story and need some advice.

>meet a 9.9/10(looks) two months ago
>I was coming out of a relationship and told her this, she says "I can help you get over her"
>exchange numbers with 9.9/10
>holy what

some days later
>she calls me at 4AM
>"run out of your house NOW", she is out there, alone, in a car
>we drive for some time until she stops at some industrial spot
>starts spitting existential shit, nihilism etc, touches me everywhere while having this odd monologue
>I dont know what to do or say at this point
>she takes my dick out of my pants, grins at me, tells me I have a great dick, tells me to get out of car
>drives around and screams "NOW GO LIVE"
>I haven't seen or heard form her in 3 weeks

This is a legit story, and I dont know how to proceed with life in general? Is this woman insane? We are both 22
>>
>>18453532
that's not the reason she's leaving you.
>>
>>18453576
just do it you pussy
you don't really want to be in a relationship anyway believe me
>>
>>18453532
She was fucking your friend.
>>
>>18454335
she left me out there by the way, it was a strange three hour walk home.
>>
>>18453666
stop
>>
>>18454333
It's not over, dude. She may be a bit disappointed if she expected something more, but it is by no means an end. Just text her, tell her how you enjoyed your date and try to plan a next one. Make your move on her then.
>>
>>18454062
she wants to fuck
>>
>>18454298
TALK
TO
HIM
>>
>>18454323
so there's nothing to do other than break up?
>>
>>18454333
no it's not over you idiot, it's going fine
just hang out again
and if you feel like you can kiss her do it, and if you don't just don't do it

if she really wants a kiss and can't wait, she'll have to woman up and initiate herself
>>
>>18454350
see >>18454348
>>
>>18454348
how? he won't fucking talk. any questions get monosyllabic responses
i've tried telling him i'd appreciate it if he helped out more and he that didn't do shit
i've tried telling him i don't like him spending so much time playing videogames and he cuts back a little bit for a few days before going back to playing them all day
>>
>>18454357
you sound like a bitch.
>>
>>18454360
and? we've been together for almost 10 years and most of them were amazing. the most recent ones have turned into a struggle and yes i'm going to fucking bitch about it when the only thing he now sees in the relationship is sex and food
>>
>>18454315
Guys can answer too from what they have heard from girls they may have been with.
Is it normal or weird for a girl to never be kissed until she loses her virginity?
>>
>>18454370
fucking someone before you've even kissed is weird, yes
>>
Girls
If you tell a guy his dick is big, you're always lying, right?
I've only been with two girls and both told me I was big, "not huge, but but definitely big"
>>
Everyone, I guess:

What do you think about dating someone with a mental illness?
>>
>>18454385
Everyone has mental illnesses, this person just knows what theirs is and is probably getting help for it.
It makes them better to date.
>>
>>18454385
Girl.

>What do you think about dating someone with a mental illness?
Depends on the mental illness, if it is treated and how well he manages it.
>>
>>18454385
Depends what it is specifically, but it's almost always a deal-breaker for me.
>>
>>18453375
>Try badoo or stuff like that to meet other introverts / socially awkward people
I'm not that guy but I don't think this is good advice, I've been on badoo for a few weeks and never found anything.

I'd really like to meet an introverted girl but they don't seem to be on dating apps.
>>
>>18454379
Nah, some guys have big dicks.
>>
>>18454379

It's the "Not huge" precursor that suggests they're probably saying it as a compliment rather than a genuine statement.

Why quantify it? It's either big or it isn't.
>>
>>18454389

I wouldn't do it. But that's because I'm a well balanced person who has my shit together. Generally mentally ill people tend to be attracted to mentally ill people are the standards and expectations are much lower.

It's not healthy but it kind of works.
>>
>>18454379
Two girls are not all girls. Find the national average for your country, specific demographic average, yourself and compare.
>>
>Girls
How do you pee?
Do you spread your vagina to allow the urine to stream freely?
Or just let it go? that seems unhygienic.
>>
Dear Girls
How many of you are actually guys that are answering girl questions anyway?
>>
>>18454410
>How many of you are actually guys that are answering girl questions anyway?
There are usually tons of girls in this thread. I think that 30-40% of this board is female.
>>
>>18454406
I just sit and pee. I don't spread the labia.
I clean it up after I'm done.
>>
>>18454398
I can understand that.

On the other hand, I wouldn't say that standards and expectations are lower. It's about understanding. I'm a mentally ill person who wouldn't date a completely sane person. I've got my illness more or less under the control to the point that nobody can tell, but there are certain things I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing with someone who has no hope of ever relating to me on that level. Besides, the stigma is still too big, at least where I live.

Right now I'm seeing someone with similar issues and I've never felt so close to anyone before.
>>
>>18454406
When I squat or sit on a toilet my labia get peeled apart by themselves. Like how when you sit on a toilet it spreads your butt cheeks to allow a smooth exit. I imagine peeing when your vagina is closed is a lot like peeing without rolling back your foreskin.

This is a blue board by the way.
>>
>>18454417
And that's why we taste nothing but pee when we go down on you.
>>
>>18454406
Sit down on toilet, use toilet paper. Piss streams tend to be normal unless you have some serious meatflaps in the way. It's not the same as what you see in hentai.
>>
>>18454406
Not the same guy, but girls
If a guy asked you to piss on him would you do it? I am thinking while in the shower so it wouldn't make a mess.
>>
>>18454425
I have a innie. When I sit, my labia tend to separate. The piss stream goes out of the vulva.
I clean it up with toilet paper after and rinse with water 2-3 times a day.
I honestly have a very clean pussy which tastes pretty good, and nothing like piss.
>>
>>18454430
>If a guy asked you to piss on him would you do it?
Yeah. Just not on face.
I don't know how it'd work tho, since I can't really direct the stream.
>>
>>18454430
Yes, but that's only because I have a water sports fetish and you returned the favour.
>>
File: 1497831054813.gif (1MB, 446x374px) Image search: [Google]
1497831054813.gif
1MB, 446x374px
>>18454430
NO.
>>
>>18454443
that means it would be a total deal breaker?
>>
>>18454335
I suggest you to not put dick into crazy and dont let her drive you around. Next time you can get stabbed. To me it seems she is at least a bit unconventional.

>>18454298
People change. Simple as that. For whatever reason he stopped trying in life. Consider dumping him after you google
>sunken cost fallacy
It doesnt matter you spent so much time together. It takes two to make relationship going. I know it will be hard, but you need to put some emotional blackmail onto him. Tell him he either gets his shit together (like start talking with you again would be good start), or you pack your stuff and leave. It might work, or not. Dont stay with him just because in the past it was good. It has to be at least semi good. Unless you are married or have kids, you have no real reason to pretend everything is ok when its not.

Kick his sorry ass to some action. Pressure him into telling you what is wrong. Good luck.

>>18454379
In my case it was always lie but i like to hear it anyway. Dont think too hard about it. It is the same you telling them their boobs and ass is perfection.

>>18454385
Timed bomb. Savior complex. Waste of time. Some are heritable and permanent.

>>18454392
True introverts by definition are hidden because they dont need nor crave company. All they need is some minor social contact like 4chan occasionally.

So good luck finding them in real world. And even if you see them, they will probably shy away from you anyway.

>>18454410
I have never pretended to be femanon, i just reply when i feel like i know the answer.

>>18454434
>tastes prettty good
How often do you taste your own pussy and why? Lol.

>>18454449
Gold shower fetish. Not even once :-D
>>
>>18454459
>they dont need nor crave company
But not all introverts are schizoids. People get lonely even if they're introverted.
>>
>>18454461
>lonely
Yeah. Like once per week and then go and fix that easily by various ways like
>talking to somebody
>various online interactions
>hang out with some friends
The point is they can go days without talking to single person and more than often small chat at coffe break at work is more than enough for them.

And dont forget that being in company kind of tires them, so then they have go back to their cave to rest. So really, chances of you meeting introverts in some public social action is small (and even then, they will be surrounded by their friends who dragged them there and it will be impossible to approach them). World isnt just white or black and so even introverts behave differently, but if you for whatever reason crave introverted gf, you will have hard time finding her outside.

T. Introverted boy.

>bonus question
How much lonely do you feel and why have you decided you want introverted gf instead of some typical social butterfly?
>>
>>18454421

Sorry, when I said lower standards, I didn't mean in general. I meant...having to struggle with your mental health means you are less judgmental when it comes to other people suffering.
>>
>>18454459
>How often do you taste your own pussy and why? Lol.
Often, like any time I have sex or masturbate.
Because I suck on my boyfriend's fingers after he touched me, kiss him after he gave me oral, suck on his dick after he fucked me. And sometimes I suck on my finger after I touched myself.
>>
>>18454471
>How much lonely do you feel
I don't get what you're asking. I used to not care at all and was alright with being alone but now I want a girlfriend and it's bothering me.
>why have you decided you want introverted gf
Because I get along better with introverted people and I'm pretty timid.
>>
File: 25-Starfish.jpg (285KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
25-Starfish.jpg
285KB, 500x375px
>>18454486
Kinky girls who arent starfishes in bed are the best. Keep the good work!

>>18454488
>timid boy looking for shy girl
Just dont focus on petty details and try your luck with any girl. Who says you cant find your happiness with assertive super talkative girl who will pussy whip you to better life filled with experiences you never dared to try before? You dont know before you try.

>they are in this very thread, they just wont even give you (You) cause they are too much shy
>>
>>18454449
Yeah, probably.
>>
>>18453029
If she's told me she likes me and is compatible with me then I'd wait about a month before I wondered what the fuck is up now.

But then again I don't like girls.
>>
>>18453035
No it hurts
>>
File: téléchargement (1).jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (1).jpg
5KB, 259x194px
Me 22/M
Feeling lonely due to recent issues in my life
Have this girl, closest and longest friend to me
For the 6 years we know each other, we love to flirt just to play
She really had a crush on previous years, i had too but i was a teen and too afraid cause she is too perfect for me

Its been six year we know each other. Last Friday, after 1 year w/o getting face to face, we just fucked

"We are only doing it once anon, its a long fantasize for both of us after all"

>It was the best sex both of us have ever had
>ME WANT MORE
>On her side, after lil talks, she said its was only for once, but acting like she want more with naughty look and by getting me horny in public
>Also keep saying that she never had someone as good as me in bed ( We often talk about sex experiences we both have, we are both very openned and can talk freely about this ) and she is non stop giving me compliments since now about the sex night we had
>I dont want to break our frienship, she is important to me
>but hey she is the perfect girl and the perfect lover
>She is also still very close to her ex ( 3+years together, but since the breakup several months ago, im her first sex intercourse at all)
>Sent her a message to give her a date to talk about this together, in a place we want to go since a long time
>Im waiting for her answer right now

Girls : What should I do, do u thinks its a good idea to go through the "close friends" shit ? Does she look like she is waiting for me ?
Or I just tell her that i want to keep her close to me w/o destroying everything just for sex
>>
>>18454424
>peeing without rolling back your foreskin
That's disgusting.
>>
>>18454434
>tastes pretty good
How do you know?
>>
>>18454417
>>18454424
>>18454428
What about pubic hair? doesn't it get in the way?
>>
>>18454561

>Because I suck on my boyfriend's fingers after he touched me, kiss him after he gave me oral, suck on his dick after he fucked me. And sometimes I suck on my finger after I touched myself.
As I said >>18454486
>>
>>18454434
>pisses all over herself
>"I honestly have a very clean pussy which tastes pretty good, and nothing like piss."
even if you wipe it away, it still taste like it. and sweat.

to this day i've never been with a girl that knows how to properly clean things down there. is there some kind of reason women dont clean their vaginas very well? genuine question.
>>
>>18454566
I don't piss all over myself, lol. My lips spread when I sit, the piss goes out. I don't need to separate my labia with my hands (which is unhygienic as fuck).
It's like saying you shit yourself because you don't spread your butt cheeks with your hands when you poop.

>to this day i've never been with a girl that knows how to properly clean things down there.
Stop dating disgusting fat girls, maybe.
>>
>>18454577
they're not fat and even after they shower it's still terrible. is it so difficult to just spray some water up there or something?
>>
>>18454581
How would it make any difference if it still tastes terrible in your opinion?

My pussy tastes pretty good. I am clean, I am thin, I have a healthy diet. No one ever complained.
>>
Statistically speaking do a lot of people die alone?
>>
>>18454581
Maybe you're just gay.
>>
>>18454592
Statistically 100%
>>
>>18454600
You know what I meant.
>>
Which sites/apps should I use to find some good friends with benefits, hook ups, casual sex, or even a several night stand?
My sex life is about as dry as a desert.

Failing that, should I just socialize outside of the internet? Is that typically more successful?
>>
File: 1394609704126.gif (2MB, 302x225px) Image search: [Google]
1394609704126.gif
2MB, 302x225px
>>18454595
>gay for not liking the taste of piss and sweat and old vaginal juices that have accumlated through the day
>>
>>18454564
Only if you don't trim it at all.
>>
>>18454616
sounds pretty gay to me
>>
>>18454566
This.
Many women doesn't know how to pee properly.
>>
>>18454577
Butt cheeks doesn't work the same as vagina meat flaps.

When you pee, just spreed it a little so the urethra shows and the urine pass without touching anything.
Then spray some water and gently dry it.
And in shower you should always try to clean it with soap and water.
>>
File: men_chest_hairy_1a.jpg (26KB, 348x397px) Image search: [Google]
men_chest_hairy_1a.jpg
26KB, 348x397px
>Girls
What's too hairy for you?
>>
>>18454615
> Which sites/apps should I use to find some good friends with benefits, hook ups, casual sex, or even a several night stand?
Social networks.

Even if you may have to travel pretty far with these (it's most opportune if you're in big cities or rich enough to air travel).

You'd think there are places specialized to hook up for casual sex that do work as intended, but there usually is a massive gender / age mismatch and everyone wants the prime beef.

So they mainly end up peddling prostitutes if they function at all, especially for men (who are still far more willing to do casual sex on average and thus vastly outnumber females, apparently).

> Failing that, should I just socialize outside of the internet?
That's a great option, since you don't need to travel longer distances for that, and you're not at all often dealing with people "shopping" for the very best partners only.
>>
>>18454707
I don't have "meat flaps". When I sit, my lips spead enough and urine passes without touching around. I don't know how I'd spray water on myself.
I wash with water twice or three a day. Using soap every time you shower (especially normal soap) is completely wrong.
>>
Women
what's a good response to a girl saying you're sweet
>>
>>18454721
I bet you taste sweet too ;)
>>
>>18454711
It differs a lot between women
But personally for me that chest is too hairy
>>
>>18454721
"Thank you" ?
What's the context
>>
File: williams_underwear4.jpg (24KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
williams_underwear4.jpg
24KB, 620x465px
Girls...
How do you feel if you found out your bf/husband is wearing your lingerie and masturbating in it?
>>
>>18454718
>Using soap every time you shower (especially normal soap) is completely wrong
It's wrong if you shove the soap up your hole.
How do you clean the smegma then?
>>
Dated this girl a while back, she stopped because of not having enough free time, I still have feelings for her, should I message her or should I just move on?
>>
>>18454746
First, vagina doesn't have smegma. Second, vagina is a self-cleaning organ.
You rinse the external part with water and a delicate intimate soap with a proper pH (once a day tops).
The vagina has a different pH from the skin and if you use a normal soap you can fuck up your pussy (which will make it smell and taste horrible).
>>
Does having a large dick make you act different?
>>
File: tumblr_orv97ps3k11vrxg7mo1_1280.jpg (584KB, 1280x824px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orv97ps3k11vrxg7mo1_1280.jpg
584KB, 1280x824px
Anons, I need help.

How did it happen that I managed to get myself into this, I don't know. It's laughable and pathetic.
Once my girlfriend told me a story that she'd had sex at exotic place and under exotic circumstances. At first I have been quite interested how it could have ever happened, but something clicked in my brain, I started to feel disgust and fear at the same time, couldn't act sexually with her, she must have felt it and dropped me later. It lead me to the point that I disregarded any flirting or sexual attempts she did, instead, imagining this hypothetical situation. Having pictured in my head, with all vivid actions I could ever imagine, I feel utter repulsion, and at the same time, insane excitation, like, I would have watched how my ex-girlfriend gets fucked by another man, because I won't ever be able to provide the same experience. It's been happening for months and I still can't get rid of it, it affects my concentration, my chest is under pressure, sort of it.

I can't break out of these thoughts. Can't. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>18454760
>vagina doesn't have smegma
Yes it does.
>self-cleaning organ
This meme need to die.
The only self-cleaning part are the deeper parts, which dump all the discharge outside and that you need to clean.
>proper pH
Propaganda.
The vagina have acidic pH inside however near the vestibule it's nearly the same as the skin.
>>
>>18454776
I think you two need to clear up whether you're talking about just the vagina or the vagina and vulva
>>
>>18454743
Absolutely disgusted.
>>
>>18454776
Do you know what vagina is? It is the canal where the dick goes in.

The vulva (the outer part between the labia) has a slightly acidic pH and the vaginal mucosa has different characteristics from your normal skin. A normal soap is WAY too aggressive for it.
You can rinse the discharge with water and wash with a delicate, pH appropriate soap once a day.
There can be some smegma around the clitoris. Not inside the vagina, unless you have some disease.
>>
>>18454769
Just what was this "exotic" shit anyways? I struggle to imagine a scenario where it was appropriate to talk about it.
>>
>>18454743
I'm unsure. Ultimately I'd be pissed because he'd probably stretch them too much. They idea of it isn't so bad though. I'd much rather he tell me about it then me walk in on him while he's halfway through a session. I don't mind too much if he uses them as a cum rag, I've worn underpants and bras that my boyfriend has cum on before. Just not my nice pairs because the cum can dry and make it crusty and not nice.
>>
>>18454298
Sounds like what happens to most men.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (4KB, 182x155px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4KB, 182x155px
>>18454424
>is a lot like peeing without rolling back your foreskin
>>
What's a good way to show appreciation towards a female friend?

Essentially things with my family are rocky and I was originally planning on just skipping my birthday which happened right after finals. She made sure to drag me out and keep me from wallowing in my own piss too much. She also has a bad habit of sacrificing herself too much for others. However I'm a bit emotionally stunted so not really sure how to approach this.
>>
>>18454406
Being a meaty woman, it can be hard. A lot of times if my stream is low, it just trickles out and runs down my ass. But most of the time, it does come out normally. You wipe up, shower regularly, and everythings fine. Gotta understand the vagoo is very good at keeping itself clean.
>>18454430
If that was like, my serious boyfriend's fetish, I'd humor it so long as I'm not getting peed on. I don't care to come in contact with other people's bodily fluids myself. I barely tolerate cum, but I tend to prefer condoms so that it doesn't actually touch me.
But if he wants my bodily fluids on him? I'd give it a try at least, but I don't think it'd be a regular thing for us.
>>
>>18454818
'Hey mate, thanks for being such a bro lately and keeping my spirits up :) imma take you out for lunch this week to say thanks, when you free?'
>>
>>18454818
Mostly same as you would treat a male friend who did the same thing
>>
>>18454825
Yes however the emotionally stunted part comes into play since I've mostly kept to myself over the years. So I'm not really sure how to approach it with either sex really albeit >>18454824 sounds rather forced to me.
>>
>>18454406
Just let go. Sitting with legs slightly apart and hips not angled up means the stream goes straight down into the toilet
>>
>>18454828
It may sound forced, it depends on his personality really. But I think it's a nice message that a grilll would like to receive.
>>
>>18454406
D-do you think we piss out of our vaginas?
>>
>>18454835
To be fair sex ed is pretty horrible in a lot of states. A solid 90% of what I know about womens anatomy was learned from women in life and google after I graduated HS.
>>
This is for anyone really, girls who had this issue or guys who had girls with it,

Tips on being less nervous about sex?
I'm a virgin, and yes, I've got a bit of sexual hangups. Combo of being molested as a kid, and then overprotective parents who went the route of "if we convince her that sex is the worst thing a person can do early on then she won't come back to us pregnant as a teenager"

But I'm 22, I've experimented with the usual "not quite sex" acts, handjobs, blowjobs, fingering, etc. But when it comes to actual, penetrational sex, I freeze up.
When we're in the mood, I'm loose as can be. wet as can be, ready to go. Second the tip touches my hole tho, my nerves spike and I just clench up. Furthest I've gotten was the tip in before we had to bail because I was just too tight for him to continue. Went back to foreplay, loosed up again, dick touches vag, clench city again.
It's not really an issue of more foreplay, we could go all night, I'm totally ready to go, but when it finally comes down to it I spazz out.

Do I just bite the pillow and tell him to dive in as best he can and deal with whatever happens because of that? Do I just keep trying and wait and see if it's just a "find the right guy" kind of thing?
I'm seeing a guy currently, I feel pretty comfortable with. We're not official or anything, I think we're just fwb's (I'm not positive what his feelings are, but I assume he would have legitimized us by now if he did like me), but I haven't gotten this close with someone since high school and I can actually imagine having sex with him unlike some of my other flings.

>inb4 Vaginismus
It's not that I promise, I can be penetrated, just not by a real living dick it seems.
>>
>>18454828
We don't know how you and your friend usually talk so you're going to have to paraphrase any replies you get to make them seem less forced.

I would write a message/tell her face to face that you appreciate what she's done for you and how much she's helped you out.
>>
>>18454837
Confirmed.
My mom's a delivery nurse, parents were extremely concerned about their newborn son because his balls "weren't quite there, you know?"
My mom was like "I can almost understand the mother's concern, but /I/ was concerned about the father's concern. How the fuck did he not know how testicles work?"
>>
>>18454835
You'd be surprised how many women in the year 2017 still don't know they don't pee out their vagina.
>>
>>18454838
You can try either two things in my opinion.

The first is you have him lie on his back with his hands behind his head and you straddle his crotch facing him and tell him not to buck up. This way you are 100% in control of everything and you can go at your own pace. Once you're more comfortable you can let his hands roam your body.

The second is to get on your hands and knees and stick your ass in the air and just tell him to fuck you. You have almost no control and you might not like it, but if you are just looking to get the penetration over and done with then this is probably what you want.
>>
Do you think coming up to a chick in a bar and saying
>Look, I am an inexpirienced virgin, can I try some moves on you, like kiss in the cheek, until I dont feel awkward anymore, because I need to do it with a girl I like
is weird? I dont know how else I could train this.
>>
>>18454853
No, this is awkward as hell, wtf man, just try the usual "hey wanna have a drink/dance/etc", even if it fails it will be better than this.
>>
>>18454853
Do it anon most women will be understanding.
>>
>>18454853
Women will steal your wizard powers from you if you reveal to them you are on the path to wizardhood. Don't do it.
>>
>>18454852
I tried the cowgirl before, though his hands were on my hips so maybe that was the failure on that adventure.
Is that a weird thing to ask though lol?
"Hands behind your head, dick out, lets do this" I feel like I should blind fold him too lol.

Though, question on the second one, is that position good for penetration though? Like, because of the curvature of the dick doesn't it not like, fit in right? Probably a stupid virgin question, I just feel like I've read that somewhere that doggy isn't good for your first. Most of those articles do suggest cowgirl though.

Man I feel like a loser for researching sex as much as I have.
>>
>>18454853
>>18454858
Don't listen to this guy. He's trying to set you up to embarrass yourself.
>>
>>18454856
Thing is, I am not out there to hit on them, because Ive fallen in love. I just want to practice the transition between sitting next to each other and kissing. Of course I am not looking to take the "practice girl" anywhere, not even lip kiss her.
Because if I try the usual "drink/dance", it always goes good, but then the moment appears where I need to make a transition between dancing and kissing and there I fail miserably.
Also, Id like some feedback and shit, and second tries if I fail.
I know this is a lot to ask, but hell is there no lonely drunk chick who is ready to have fun with me for like 30 minutes?
>>18454858
I hope its true, as I dont see any other way to become smooth right now.
>>
What's the best dating site to find a nice weeb gf? One into anime, manga, kpop, reading. My last gf was like this, but I met her through old friends who moved away. Is there another way besides online dating?
>>
>>18454866
Cowgirl is definitely the best for your first time since it gives you all the control, but you seem to freak out whenever you are about to get penetrated.

Doggy style is very submissive in nature and you don't have much control. If you arch your back so your head is near to the ground/bed and your ass is sticking in the air you are basically exposing all your lady bits to your man. It's very easy to penetrate from that angle, but due to the curvature of the dick you aren't going to get much depth unless he's flexible.
The main appeal to doggy in your case though, is that you have little control so he can just penetrate you and get it over with. I'm not sure if your hymen is still in tact or not but that could cause issues. If it isn't just tell him to get in there.

Again, I don't know if this will help you with your emotional problems regarding penetration or not. All this is going to do is get you penetrated.
>>
>>18454853
Yes, that is incredibly cringy and awkward. Mostly because:
>because I need to do it with a girl I like
What could you possibly like about a random girl at a bar you've never met before? Other than her hot bod? You don't even know her, so she knows what that really means "I need a hot chick to practice on"
It's not very flattering.
Work on yourself dude, get your confidence up. You're jumping into the deep end when you still have water wings dude. Start by just talking to girls. Don't sperg out, walk up to a chick at a bar, ask how she's doing, talk about anything but sex. Movies, tv shows, music, drinks, anything, pick one. End the conversation casually and naturally, do not expect to get anything more out of it. Do that until you no longer feel nervous just talking naturally and normally to women. Then work on flirting, again, with no promise or expectation of sex or even physical contact. Do that until you no longer feel nervous doing that. Then work up to physical touching, and then eventually sex. Congrats, virginity lost without looking like a creep.

Better yet, use those skills to talk to a single girl on a personal level, and work up to making her your gf. Lose your virginity to someone you love and who loves you, and because she loves you you can literally never be terrible in bed. Because she'll just be happy to be having an experience with /you/ because she loves /you/, not your dick.
>>
>>18454866
Maybe you should try penetration with a dildo on your own first?
Does he make you cum (eg through cunnilingus) before trying to penetrate you?
>>
>>18454875
Online dating doesn't seem to be a good way.
You'd have to be lucky and find her on 4chan, I guess.
t. guy who has searched for a weeb gf on dating sites to no avail
>>
>>18454887
Look, I had a date yesterday and it went perfect, could not be any better, except for I never made any physical move. And this is my concern, I noticed this tendency which lost me a lot of girls, I just dont feel comfortable touching and shit, never kissed, I am not used to it.
This is why I want to do all this, practice for my date, of course I am not looking to get laid with the girl who will give me feedback on that. Just hope for some understanding girl who wont make too much fun of me during this.
>>
>meet qt
>start sleeping together
>he says he's worried about emotional stuff so doesn't want things to go too fast
>I interpret that as 'I just wanna pump and dump' and tell him to fuck off
>see him a few days later and we talk
>he tells me some heavy emotional shit and says that stuff is the reason he's scared but that he likes me etc
>I say okay cool let's just take it slow and enjoy each other's company etc
>still secretly super worried he's gonna lose interest and be like 'I said I didn't want to rush anything'
>then when we were sleeping together the other day he says
>'I love you'

I don't know what the fuck to think, is he playing mind games or am I just paranoid? You can probably tell I've had some bad experiences with men (well one man in particular) and that's colouring my judgement.
>>
>>18454838
Just tell him to go slow and be gentle since you're afraid it will hurt.
Use lube.
Or pop your own V-card with extra large phallic shaped object.
>>18454866
Cow girl is deep penetration position, not suitable for first timers.
You can try sumata though.
>>
>>18454900
not the anon who suggested cowgirl but I disagree about it being unsuitable for first timers
If you angle your body down so your face is close to his it's not so deep, and you get to control the level of penetration which isn't true in missionary.
>>
>>18454887
>walk up to a chick at a bar
Do people actually do that? Is it an american thing?
Walking up to some girl you don't know for no reason seems really odd.
>>
>>18454882
Ok
I doubt I have a hymen. I've used tampons and dildos before. Extremely small dildos, given, but it's not like my hole is really untouched. I've also been fingered, once rather roughly but that wasn't a fun time lol.

I'm not really sure if there's any strong emotional problems going on here, just nerves. There was always a part of me that was like, "I'll lose it to someone who loves me" and idk if maybe subconsciously I'm still holding onto that, but in reality and logically speaking I know there is nothing special, magical, or important about the "first time". That's just like, childish fairy tale shit I should have grown out of, and I like to think I did grow out of.
I'm just kind of tired of waiting I guess.
>>18454888
Like right beforehand? Because I have used dildos before, just solo. That might be a good idea though, maybe I can like, trick my brain into thinking his dick is my dildo lol.
Though, he's not very big in the first place but I'm pretty sure my dildos are smaller than he is. It'll probably feel different. I've never used toys as a group thing before though, is that insulting to ask for? He's definitely more experienced than me but idk how experienced. Is asking to bring out toys a normal thing for just fwb's, non couples?

He's a very generous dude, only one I've ever been with who was willing to go down on me. He can make me cum, though I'm tricky. I have 2 kinds of orgasms, a mini kind of lackluster one, still good but it's just not all that explosive, and a really intense one. The latter I can only achieve through vibration. He can give me the first type 2-3 times in one go though.
>>
>>18454899
This is almost exactly what happened with the guy I'm dating(?)
>mfw 'what if it's him and he's doing it to multiple women oh god'

>Leave shitty ex.
>Had crush on mutual friend for like two years.
>End up spontaneously fucking one day - I started it.
>Agree to just keep it casual.
>Both end up getting way too affectionate.
>I spill my feels everywhere and he says "Sorry, got some emotional issues etc so it's not gonna happen. Only casual pls."
>I don't tell him to fuck off because he's my friend, continue what we're doing because at least he's honest.
>He goes away for two weeks immediately after that (work), comes home then says "Aw geez I'm sorry I fucked up let's give it a go."
Exact quote: "I was an idiot for saying no to a relationship with you. I want to redact that and see how we go."
>Get really high together literally the next day at his party.
>He's mumbling all sorts of intoxicated gibberish, stops and goes "I guess what I mean is that I love you."
>Shitty relationship with ex has me paranoid out the ass.
>His friend (female) asked me the other week "Are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend now?!"
>Didn't have an answer. We haven't really spoken about it.
>But he's taking me to meet his family on Friday so surely he must be serious?
>>
>>18454906
Then you're referring to reverse missionary and not cowgirl.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman_on_top#Reverse_missionary_position
>>
>>18454900
As said, I've had things up there, just not a real living, warm dick. He is very gentle because I've told him before about being nervous.

I think the other anon that replied is right though about the cowgirl, Yeah maybe sitting straight upright would be deep, but angling might be better.

Actually, one of the best foreplay I get is when I climb ontop of him, usually early on before I've gotten my panties off so that there isn't any accidental uncovered dick touching my vag, and just grind on his boner.
But I'm too shy to look him in the face so I'm usually bent over kissing him while doing that.
>>
Why does everyone always disrespect me

Mt boyfriend does something that is bad for me and doesn't care not to avoid that, no matter what I do, I want to kill myself
>>
>>18454898
Then you should just continue to work up your relationship with this girl. Because when she finds out you were getting it on with a bunch of other women inbetween your dates with her, she's just gonna think you aren't serious about her and she's nothing more than a potential fuck buddy.

But whatever, there is no girl so understanding that if you said that to her word for word like that, she'd actually go with you. I'm a pretty understanding chick, I've been insecure (I am insecure) and I know how tough it is to even approach someone you're interested in, so I always try to reward dudes who do that with me, even if I'm not interested. If you did that to me, at best I'd say "Awe, thank you you're really sweet and I'm happy you like me, but I don't think I'm the fit for that kind of thing. Best of luck to you though, I hope you find what you need one day".

If you're gonna practice for another girl with other women, you're better off just doing shit naturally, don't try to skip steps and jump straight into sex. Talk to girl normally, work up to verbal flirting, then light physical flirting (those casual arm touches, that type of thing), get sexually suggestive. She'll either respond positively or negatively. Positive you win, negative she'll likely just make an excuse to leave the conversation, oh well, start over with a new girl.

But seriously, the BEST option you have with this girl you like is to practice with HER. After all, everyone's different. What your bar floozies like, she might not, or vice versa.
>>
>>18454915
Damn that is similar! I even had the same sort of thoughts when he met my parents a few weeks ago.

>we're getting high down by the river near where we live
>getting late, he says he'll walk me home
>get to mine and he says 'can I come in for a cup of tea?'
>'sure, but my parents are in and awake, it might be a bit intense, random meeting the rents etc?'
>'I'd like to have some tea... and spend some more time with you'

Like is he just chill about meeting parents or was that a thing?

Hahaha we're going full blown SATC rn
>>
>>18454912
It's pretty casual and accepted in bar/club/party settings. Anywhere else it's basically 100% unacceptable, but when people got a little booze flowing through them, it's ok to get chatty with strangers. The trick is though of course you can't be sexually aggressive right off the bat.
>>
>>18454913
This is unimportant but
You don't lose your hymen, it just either tears down one side or gets stretched out
It's also possible to be born without a hymen or a very thin hymen
>>
>>18454935
>Anywhere else it's basically 100% unacceptable
So my only option to meet girls if I'm not currently in college is bars and clubs?
>>
>>18454936
Thats what I meant, I doubt I have an intact hymen at least lol. Unless it's a trooper that can get through tampons, toys, and fingering, but not a real dick.
>>
>>18454938
The best way to meet people is through mutual friends and interest groups, if you're looking for something serious. If you just want a slut to fuck for a night and boot her out the next morning, and never see her again, yes, bars and clubs is about what you got. If you're not interested in the risks of the tinder game at least.
>>
>>18454929
>Why does everyone always disrespect me
you let them do this to you

>bf doesn't care not to avoid that
dump him
>>
>>18454871
for this you should hire a prostitute

but man, that wins the weekly 'most autistic' award
>>
>>18454943
No, I don't want hookups.
>interest groups
For examples? Hobbies?
>the risks of the tinder game
From what I've seen tinder is shit for anything serious, and I would say (maybe I'm wrong) that most girls who are worth it wouldn't look for a bf on a dating app
>>
>>18454898
you don't even love that girl. Otherwise you would be able to touch her.
>>
>>18454899
would really appreciate a man's opinion on this one plz?
>>
>>18454953
>Interest groups
Not being in school does put you in hard mode on this, but essentially yes, hobbies that can be a social/group setting.
Maybe you like a sport? Look up if there are any adult enthusiasts setting up a for fun team in your area. Lots of fucking disk golf people in my area for some reason.
Or video games, play any mmo's? Find a group in your area that might meet up.
The internet is your friend, if you don't live in or near a city, you might have to dig deep, but you might find something you're interested in within a reasonable drive from you.
People always say don't shit where you work, but it is possible to meet people if not at work, through work. Because again, best way to meet people is through friends. Befriend coworkers, who will then hang out with you outside of work, who will then introduce you to their friends, voila, you have expanded your social circle.

And tinder I was only suggesting if you were just looking for sex. I never recommend online dating, it attracts the worst kinds of people, but if you're gonna look for anything serious online you'd be better off with something like POF or Okcupid. Issue is young people tend to only use tinder, so finding your age range on those sites might prove to be difficult.
>>
>>18454951
I guess I will go with the plastic human then.
>>18454958
Are you a girl? I want to, but I just cant because life has installed inhibitions in me. If I knew beforehand, I would just go off Xanax.
>>
>>18454976
>go off Xanax.
Doesn't xanax help for inhibitions though
>>
>>18454899
you are very paranoid. You show some schizofrenia-tyoe thinking here.

First of all, 'not going too fast' and 'pumping and dumping' are contradictions. If a guy doesn't want to speed things up, it means exactly, that he don't want you just for one night, but is emotionally involved.
so I'm really confused why did you got to your conclusion instead.

Secondly, guy is evidently emotionally unstable. Because of some trauma or other emotional shit. This is why he tells you he loves you too quickly. I wouldn't believe he knows what love is, but on the other hand it shows he has a lot of affection toward you right now. That's a good sign and a fertile ground for something to grow out of it.

so you either described the situation terribly and forgotten about some very crucial facts or the mind games are only in your head. I really don't understand why would you interpret the situation like that.
>>
>>18454944
How do I not let them do this to me

Talking doesn't work and I'm too weak for brute force, all I can do is shut myself in but nobody misses me
sometimes I day dream about having children just for the pleasure of having someone cry for me and miss me like I'm important to them when I shut them out
>>
>>18454976
nice try

the inhibitions are present, because your body doesn't agree withyour conscious judgement and isn't convinced that she's the right one for you.

this might be drug-induced, but for this you need a psychiatrist, not a whore

and no, I'm not a girl. But it doesn't really change anything.
>>
>>18454982
impossible to answer, with so little info.
go, see a shrink. it is one of the best reasons to go to one, they'll know what to do.
>>
>>18454975
I'm gonna go back to school but not right now.
>video games
I could try that although I heard that trying to meet women through meet ups and cons (whether vidya, comics, anime or whatever) was a bad idea.
>it attracts the worst kind of people
Any idea why?
>finding your age range on those sites
I just turned 20, is that too young?
>>
I've been talking to a girl for awhile and things are going well. Every time I move from texting a girl to meeting up for lunch or something I always find it so awkward. Due to family shit relationships sort of scare the shit out of me, any sort of big commitment where I have to think about relationships sort of scares me; and as a result I just sort of isolate myself and keep to my close circle of mates, rarely venturing out of the comfort zone.

I sort of have it engrained in my mind that I need to get myself financially stable, have my own decent job, own decent house, and just have a decent life for myself before I get myself involved with anyone else - so I can sort of properly care for them. But I'm fucking 19; shouldn't this be the mindset of a 30 year old?

My friend gets matches on Tinder, gives them all some messages and instantly gets as 'cheeky' as possible; almost always ends up with some dirty talk and some nudes. When I get matches on Tinder I barely message them, and when I do it usually goes well and we talk for awhile about a bunch of things; but I can just never push for some 'cheeky' talk, I don't know what it is.

What should I be fucking doing? I'm not sure if I want a girlfriend, I don't know what the fuck I want. On one hand a nice girl could be an amazing improvement to my life; but I'd have to put in so much effort, socialise, have someone rely on me.

This shit fucking scares me, fuck.

I guess I'll ask a simple question for girls: when you're talking to a guy for a week or two and things are going well do you want to send them nudes? Do you expect some cheeky talk and for things to get a little nasty? Or would you rather wait to meet up in person? Keep in mind I'm 19 talking to a 19 year old
>>
>>18454357
sit him down and tell him this is serious shit.
tell him he has changed, and if he stays like this you can't stay with him.
>>
>>18454385
depends what it is. i wouldn't date a retard.
>>
>>18454413
Posters maybe, but I'm sure way more men read the thread.
>>
>>18454992
Yeah, cons are generally full of really cringy people, but there are a handful of cool ones. You might find a diamond wading through the shit, who knows. What have you got to lose trying, you know?

>Any idea why?
The anonymity and impersonal nature of it. Generally people turn to online dating when they're too fucked up in the head or insecure to actually talk to people. They usually have very poor social skills, or have some sort of big baggage (such as being a single parent, i see that A LOT online).
Then there's the handful of otherwise decent/good people, but just "don't have the time to date" because of work or school or whatever. But to me it's like, if you don't have time to date, you don't have time to date. How are you going to make time to see me and shit regularly? What's the point?
But if you're lower maintenance than me then that's an option for you.

Anyway, short version is, because it's so impersonal it's easy to bail from. Ergo flakey people can ghost you easy, those who have shitty personal skills can use the internet as their crutch for so long, and then when you meet them irl they can't hold a conversation. It's easier to hide flaws online, when you're looking at a bunch of cherrypicked photos that make them look the best (Even if they aren't actually photoshopped), so people will sometimes abuse that and bank on their personality making up for it (which it usually doesn't). It's just very difficult to find a gem online I've found. Not that there aren't any perfectly normal great people using online dating, I just found through personal experience that the ratio of shit:good is not worth it.
>>
>>18454763
no, unless you have insecurities or something
>>
>>18454992
>>18455020
Oh, and is 20 too young?
I find there's a large population of 30+ online, there is a good chunk of 20 somethings too, but there's just a disproportionate amount of older folk on there for some reason. You'd think they wouldn't know how to use computers right?

Maybe it's just a girl problem with online dating, but I got nothing but old men my father's age trying to date me, a 19 year old girl. It was weird.
>>
>>18455020
I'm out of school, the fuck do I do? Please be specific
>>
>>18454835
most people don't know what a vagina is. they think it means vulva.
>>
>>18454853
holy shit please don't ever ever say this
just try what you want to try, don't preface it with this autist shit
>>
>>18454875
from a place where people talk about weeb things.
it's always the same shit. "how do i meet a girl who likes X?" by doing/talking about X.
>>
>>18454929
you let people walk over you. some people are just victims.
this is something you can ultimately change, but yeah, you should seek professional health.
>>
>>18455036
professional help*
from a mental health professional, I mean.
>>
>>18455025
Google "(X hobby) groups in (insert your city/town here)"
Try meetup.com, also check facebook's events page. They'll show you public events happening in your area, this weekend, next weekend, any time. Go to some that sound interesting, talk to people, mingle.
>>
>>18455020
I guess. I've never been to a con. is there stuff I should be aware of or something?
>too fucked up in the head or insecure to actually talk to people
>poor social skills
Makes sense, but I see a LOT of typical basic girls on dating apps too. Mostly ghetto (or pretending to be).
I'm not very good at making smalltalk, and at social stuff in general I tend to be hesitant and kinda awkward, but that seems to be pretty rare on the apps I've tried. Mostly it's hookups, fake accounts, shit like that.
>lower maintenance
I don't see the point in dating if you never see the other person though
>>
>>18455055
Eh, depends on your personality, and again I'm sure theres a gender difference on "what to worry about" at cons. (Cringy weebs like to pretend real life is an anime and try their zaney manga tropes out on real girls. Flipping skirts, trying to fall into cleavage, the random glomps and hugs, etc.) As a chick, getting felt up at cons is actually more common than I'd wish to admit, but at least that's the worst that really happens.
Me personally, I avoid the large energetic groups that form at cons, because I'm just a more calm person in general. I don't like being the center of attention. If you do ever go to a con, get that schedule as soon as you can, often the release them online the week before, smaller cons might not though. But just go to panels of things you like. Like, if you like naruto go to the naruto panel, for example. Some panels are more interactive than others, if they're playing some sort of game (I see anime game/quiz shows, murder mystery theaters, stuff like that a lot at cons) those will give you more opportunity to chat with your fellow con goers. Almost every con has a game room too, smash is usually a staple at the game room, a long with those magic type card games. You can just go in and play.
Wasn't a con, but there's a bar in my town that's like an arcade bar. They have a game cube up though that plays smash. I got digits from some guy just playing a game of smash with him and his buddy.
>>
>>18455077
>Flipping skirts, trying to fall into cleavage
Fucking hell that sounds like autism overdrive. If I just behave normally and start talking to people everything should be good then.
And thanks for the tips anon.
>>
>>18455020
What about for people like me:
>>18453360
>>18453375

Where the only advice I'm getting is online dating?
>>
Maybe if you are creepy/depressed/asocial/ugly beyond mending, you should just come to terms with that and stop pointlessly pursing people who you know won't be interested in you? There isn't always someone for everyone

Just a thought.
>>
>>18455080
Ugh it is. Best of luck anon
>>18455083
Build confidence first, you won't get anyone with your attitude on yourself. You're creepy because you think you're creepy. Stop thinking you're creepy, have an ounce of self worth and confidence, you won't be creepy.
See the second paragraph>>18454887
Follow those steps.
It will only work if you actually do it though. If you do not have the courage to even approach someone to engage in normal every day conversation, then you are too far gone for 4chan to help you and need to see an actual professional to work out your issues.
>>
>>18455098
I'm not ugly, just average; I don't think I'm depressed; I'm not asocial, just socially inept
Dunno about the creepiness
>There isn't always someone for everyone
Don't do this to me
>>
>>18455052
>facebook events
Theres a board game event near me. Can you find a gf at an activist rally type thing?
>>
Just showed the girl I'm talking to some of my favourite songs ever - wish me luck lads
>>
>>18455098
Then why even have this board if we're supposed to just fuck off and hate ourselves?
>>
ayo what up broski
long time, no see
so what's the go ghee
OD?

been a minute since I've seen you out in my ways
what's with all the mind games?
shit bro, for christ sakes

you aint even got the time to chat?
we burning up down here,
you can't even write me back?
>>
>people say online dating is shit and to try actually approaching people instead
>others say it's actually good or that they met their gf/bf there
So which fucking one is it
>>
>>18455220
>normal people just give you general platitudes like "you'll find someone eventually"
>go on 4chan and the only advice you get is either "you'll never find anyone" or a never-ending list of materialistic things you have to achieve before you're even allowed to look in the direction of the opposite sex

Advice in general is just horrible and awful.
>>
>>18455179
Wow dude you're really taking things to the next level there
Good luck
>>
>>18455222
>you'll find someone eventually
I really want to believe this but I know it's not true
>>
>>18454769
Another evidence that you need to never talk about exes, body count or past sexual encounters. You have nothing to lose by lying and pretending you are 2 bf innocent girl.
>>
>>18455242
I'm convinced that all the romantic advice given in the world is just an elaborate scheme to give so much confusing advice to people like me that we never know what direction to take. If you're not attractive, happy and charismatic, that's it, you're done, no second chances. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>18455254
The worst thing about this is that as much as I feel compelled to agree with you I'm still not sure if you're right or if there's actually some truth to the self improvement thing
I wish I could just give up, stop caring and be done with it.
>>
>>18455258
It's not just self-improvement. There's just so much conflicting and self-defeating advice all going at the same time. When you've heard "just open up your vulnerabilities" and "close yourself off and learn pick-up" by the same amount of people in equal measure rather than it making you want to choose a path and stick to it it makes you want to just give up.

I guess the never-ending path of trying to make myself more attractive is the only goal I can think of.
>>
>>18455264
Yeah there's too many contradictory statements.
>make myself more attractive
Physically you mean? There's not much you can do when you're somewhat fit, dress correctly and have good hygiene.
>>
>>18455220
I think it is time for you to learn what statistic is and how it impacts people giving you advice here.

If 5 out of 10 anons tells you that online dating is terrible, then there is 50% chance it will be terrible for you.

Still worth a try.
>>
>>18455299
So all advice given here is actually completely subjective thus meaningless
>>
>>18455315
Have you managed to finish high school?

If something worked for 50% of population, you have solid chance it will work for you too. It doesnt matter the advice is from subjective source / experience. It worked once, it can work again.

And if you find out it didnt work, just look for different advice (or ask like clever anon: i did this for X months and nothing) and sooner or later somethibg will work.

Also dating is game of luck. You can be fat smelly insecure virgin, meet some girl who will fall hard for you and boom: free gf obtained. Just the chance of that happening is almost zero.

The only sure way how to lose the dating game is to give up. Now fucking go, select any strategy multiple anons described here (or do them all at once if it is possible) and DO IT FAGGOT!
>>
>>18455327
But that's not true. The anons saying it doesn't work might be objectively wrong, or the opposite.
>dating is a game of luck
People often say that but there must be something else to it given how many people relentlessly try and get jack shit.
>DO IT
I'm already on dating sites and for now it doesn't work. Guess I'm gonna have to try something else
>>
File: CJWKtLHUAAAgCeF.jpg (49KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CJWKtLHUAAAgCeF.jpg
49KB, 576x1024px
>>18455337
Ignore that part about what doesnt work and do the parts he claims works. You will be surprised how bad it feels to be rejected in real world. But hey, maybe you will find that girl who has never been asked on date before. It can happen.

Also realize that dating is still
>survival of the fittest
and evolution. Girl can deny you for 999+ reasons. But dont worry, there are always single moms if you become THAT desperate.

>lower your standards
>dont lose hope
>try other sites like badoo, meetme
>friends friends coworkers family
>social events you hate
>dont look unattractive :-)
>be bold
>improve your social status

Or just die alone and set r9k as your main board.
>>
>>18455347
And people wonder why there are guys that are bitter about dating.
>>
>>18455347
Ok so tl;dr
>be naturally attractive or give up
>>
>>18455351
Can you maybe tell me where did i write somethibg guys are bitter about? Elaborate a bit?

>>18455354
Look at this shit about cucked penguin.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=snl-WsFm-kc
And then tell me how accepting defeat is the right choice? Also almost every normie i know managed to procreate no matter how ugly and srupid they are.

You arent jist desperate enough to do the dreaded
>lower standards yet
Qties girls are rare and few between. For example, if you are in usa, almost 50% population is obese. So you can try date some fatty for example.
>>
>>18455364
>how accepting defeat is the right choice?
People manage to get qts and be in happy relationships yet I can't. So apparently either I'm fucked or I settle for someone I'm not attracted to?
What's the point of being in a relationship if you aren't attracted to the other person?
>>
>>18455377
>people
Awful generalization. How old are you? Girls have highest value around 19. Boys around 30+ when they get clever and rich. So it evens out somewhere in the middle.

Also to me it seems you think relationship will make you happy. Wrong. You HAVE TO BE HAPPY BEFORE the relationship happens. I bet you think of yourself as worthless because no gf. That is also part of your problem.

>attracted to
Did you know girls age like milk? In few years she can be repulsive to you. What counts most is the character. Also as a boy you have a certain advantage in this. Boys do most things just because they are used to doing them all the time.

Once you live with somebody long enough, you will realize you cant live without them anymore. Stop being so selfish whiny loser and ask some girl in your location on date. Dont stop until you get up to ~30 girls invited on dates.
(Sweeping on tinder/messaging online doesnt count until she replies back).

Dont end up as that penguin in that video. How do you think he felt? Dating is probably the closest we get to the nature. Nothing except death is quaranteed.

Good luck, you gonna need it.
>>
>>18455364
>Can you maybe tell me where did i write somethibg guys are bitter about?
Because the dating game gets harder everyday and the wisdom of our parents doesn't apply at all.
>>
>>18455377
> People manage to get qts and be in happy relationships yet I can't.
Be reasonably good-looking & fit, well-educated and rich (usual way is born into wealth, like many hundred thousands are every year).

Makes it quite easy to get qts. Or you can also be really good-looking or very good at things that matter to a qt.

If you suck at everything, why would people with choice like qts have pick you? It'd require a lot of dumb luck for that to happen. Learn to be attracted to less perfect people like you. Heh.
>>
>>18455401
>Awful generalization
How so?
>Boys around 30+
Do you realize how utterly depressing what you're saying is
More or less "wait till you turn 30, if you have a good job maybe some girl will want to sleep with you then because you'll have acquired enough status to warrant it"
>HAVE TO BE HAPPY BEFORE
> I bet you think of yourself as worthless because no gf. That is also part of your problem.
Yeah but I don't know how to fix this problem.
I feel even more like shit due to no gf. So it's a neverending cycle.
>In few years se can be repulsive to you
So, couples who are 30+ aren't physically attracted to each other?
>ask some girl in your location on date
I got literally 0 matches or responses on apps up to now, it's gonna take time
>>
>>18455408
I got none of this.
>very good at things that matter to a qt
Like?
>learn to be attracted to less perfect people
I'd drastically lower my standards if I knew how
>>
For men-

I have this incel friend, he's so lovely but rough as shit to look at. Hasn't had a gf in seven or eight years.
I want to be with him out of sympathy but I know that he'd be clingy as fuck if I threw him the slightest bone (bone being the operative word hoho)
Is it kinder to just be a good mate to him and try and help him find a suitable gf or to sleep with him but make it clear that I don't want him in the long run and that I get to call it off at any time?
>>
>>18455428
> I got none of this.
Ya, well, in the mating game attractiveness and longer-term retention is a somewhat complex thing.

Maybe you want to at least become fit if not wealthy or witty or educated. Really any faggot can become fit.

> Like?
Like you apparently would. It'll on average be someone good-looking and fit, mentally and socially stable person.

Some also look for actual wealth - would be almost shameful if they went for some poor fuck with the respective social status decrease. But arguably how much they prioritize each isn't the same for all.

> I'd drastically lower my standards if I knew how
Work on it.
>>
>>18454998
>but I can just never push for some 'cheeky' talk
You don't have to. There are lots of different ways to be appealing- I think you should go with seeming dignified, respectful and charming, that would come off more naturally.

> I'm not sure if I want a girlfriend, I don't know what the fuck I want.
Have you had a gf before? fwb? sex? female friends? It sounds like your understanding of gfs is quite rigid and uninformed. They don't have to be someone to rely on you, especially at your age.

> when you're talking to a guy for a week or two and things are going well do you want to send them nudes?
I wouldn't send nudes to someone I haven't met irl. In fact I personally wouldn't send them unless I was in an LTR but hey, I'm 22 so maybe I'm too old for this shit.
>>
>>18455420
Jezus how much more whiny can you get? Read that part about natural selection and watch that video again.

I am sorry if your single mom who raised you forgot to tell you that
>life isnt fair
and
>that you arent the best, probably not even average boy

My last advice for you
>0 matches
try apps where you dont need to match before you can send message. And social events you hate. Ever been in opera? Museum? Presentations?

And that part about being 30 is true. We live in era where average woman doesnt want to settle down or have babies before 30. So until then, she is getting slowly ugly, infertile in her useless "career" either completely isolated from world or riding cock carousel. Hell some girls dont want to have babies anymore. It is one of many symptoms of western society going to shit.

>>18455438
By giving him pity sex you will remind him what is he missing and how undesirable he is so even girls use him only as a walking dildo. If you want to make his life hell, go ahead.

Throw him suitable female to date instead.
>i bet you are bait
>>
>>18454979
Thank you that helps
>>
>>18455438
Introduce him to your friends
>>
>>18455438
You or him will probably want each other for the long term.

If there's serious doubts this CAN work in any way or shape - just spare each other the emotional trauma of getting together.

Arguably I wouldn't know why you think it's a foregone conclusion that you don't want him when you think he is lovely and stirs your sympathy.
>>
>>18455450
>Work on it
I don't know how to deprogram myself to suddenly become attracted to ugly girls.
>>18455458
I was raised in a normal family so idk why I'm a loser.
I know those two things.
>that part about being 30 is true
jfc
>>
How do I get a nice tall sweetie pie gf?
>>
>>18455474
You probably don't. Wait for robot waifus.

You can however get normal sized, slightly chubby. With average character.
>>
>>18455472
Because thanks to our modern world everyone that isn't perfect and amazing is a complete loser, even for girls that are fairly mediocre but know how to lie about their face using makeup.
>>
>>18455481
What if I'm smart, fit, and handsome, instead of just average?
>>
>>18455499
Much better chances then.

But even in that situation most of the actually very pretty women are already in a relationship. There was no reason for them to wait as singles just for you, and they probably won't leave their current partner.
>>
>>18455464
>introduce him to your friends
>>18455458
>Throw him suitable female to date instead.

My friends know him and also just pity him. My friends are all also hot.
>>
>>18453029
Depends. Am I getting hand and mouth or nothing?
>>
>>18453035
Underside at the base of the head is better
>>
I have a few questions regarding my female partner and our sex life:
>she never moans
>no emotion on face during sex
>I think she has never came

One would think that there is no chemistry between us and she is just doing "duty-sex", however:
>we have sex every 2-3 days
>we always have sex multiple times
>in fact, last 1.5 months there was not a single day where we had sex only 1 time in 1 day
>gives blowjobs out of nowhere when we are alone

I don't know what to think - does she like having sex with me or not?
>>
>>18455625
No handies or oral for either party.
>>
>>18455512
What about the ones who are attractive, but tall and awkward?
>>
>>18455651
I would imagine she's enjoying the closeness, the performance and your pleasure, but not getting an outlet for her own pleasure.
Do you go down on her? Have you asked her to show you how to make her cum?
>>
File: 1391132921110.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1391132921110.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
Do most men want to fuck multiple girls? Do most men also want to have group sex?

My boyfriend of 6+ years talks more excitedly about having a threesome than he does about getting married and I'm wondering if I should stop expecting monogomy from men.
>>
So a tinder chick is being reluctant when I try to turn the conversation sexual (this is all online, we cant meet yet)

I am not afraid to write anything, but how can I make sure she is interested in me sexually and not just using me for attention? what can I write thats not "hey do you wanna sex"
>>
>>18455651
Not everyone moans or shows much emotion on face - some women are about as active as dead fish when you are doing the fucking.

Others you barely need to touch behind their ears without foreplay and they moan and react strongly.

> I think she has never came
Well, that one requires some discussion with her. If you want this to work in the long run, it can't be just a duty/chore for her to please you.
>>
>>18455687
> Do most men want to fuck multiple girls?
Could be most, but maybe not. Anyhow, many do.

> Do most men also want to have group sex?
No, I don't think so. But probably still a more significant minority than are sadists / masochists.

> My boyfriend of 6+ years talks more excitedly about having a threesome than he does about getting married
Why wouldn't he? Threesomes are fun, whereas marriage ceremonies are mostly about closing a contract and then dining with a whole lot of family members you possibly don't much care about. Or if you do care about them, at least not *that* many at the same time.

> I'm wondering if I should stop expecting monogomy from men.
Maybe more so than women. But sure, don't *really* expect a fully monogamous relationship. Most humans are fairly opportunistic about sex. Only a few are strictly monogamous or full swingers.
>>
>>18455659
> attractive & tall
Taken and already provided with a near infinite resupply of possible suitors if they show off some pictures at all on social networks or dress even marginally okay IRL.

Not to say there isn't still a bunch of them, but good luck with that.
>>
>>18454899
He's just a sensitive, probably quite anxious guy. I'm guessing that he wanted to take things slow so that he wouldn't get overwhelmed, but he can't ignore the feelings of love he has toward you. Just a complex dude.
>>
>>18455687
well, would you ever want to eat a meal in incredibly exclusive restaurant, where the prices can be higher than your monthly salary?
I would, even if just to try, to know how it is to be fucking rich.

sex is a pleasure and men strive more for bodily pleasure, than for intimacy during sex.

And it can be claimed, that more girls at once can make for an experience more pleasurable. At least it seems so when you learn about this kind of stuff.

Furthermore, an orgy is a purely pleasurable experience, whilst marriage is also about a lot of responsibility and unfun stuff (like caring for screaming children and stuff)

So do men want to fuck many girls?
yes
do they wish to give up relationships in order to achieve it?
rarely, especially if they are happy with the other person
do they want group sex?
I'm not certain. Many of my friends are not interested for different reasons (complexes, jealousy, specific people who used to do the orgies, etc. Still, they almost certainly wonder how it is to have some group sex
is a concept of three girls blowing and rimming me at once more appealing than having to wipe kids asses everyday for years?
fuck yes, it is

But it doesn't mean I don't want to be married.
And it doesn't mean I won't be faithful to my girl.

Also, monogamy is an unnatural state for people, but that's another story
>>
>>18455965
You keep saying monogamy is an unnatural state and while technically true, monogamy works. It's a civilizational cornerstone.
>>
>>18455984
that's why I said it's another story.
Yes, it is unnatural, but yes, it brings benefits, that make it a profitable choice.

still, this means some struggle for the beings not evolved for monogamy.
>>
>>18455993
>>18455984
>Yes, it is unnatural

I don't understand why people claim that monogamy- or indeed polyamory- is unnatural.
The way you determine the normal behaviour of a species is by observing what it normally does without influence from other species. Humans do all sorts of shit, thus it is all natural human behaviour.
>>
>>18456035
Because ultimately without civilization humans move away from pair-bonding to tournament-bonding. We're seeing it right now in the West, as marriage has become more worthless and sometimes even dangerous as an institution there's no reason to keep up any facade of pair-bonding behaviors anymore. Everyone now is a tournament-bonder.
>>
>>18456035
it's not about the interference form other species, but from humans only. And humans are a very specific case, since they affect other humans by means more sophisticated then other animals do.

I use the term 'natural' meaning the behaviour you are evolved to show.
We have penises formed in the shape that helps getting other male's sperm from the vagina. We have sperm, that literally fights sperm of the other males. We show alpha, beta, etc. behaviours that are found in polygamic species.

So 'natural' in my terminology doesn't invlove culture, religion or any beliefs one might hold.
Thus I claim it's unnatural for us to lead purely monogamic lifestyles. But it still is usually the best idea from cultural or religious perspective.
>>
>>18455691
bump :c
>>
>>18456102
create a new thread
this one is going bye bye soon
>>
>>18456102
1. You are bumping thread which is over 300 replies aka soon to be dead.

2. Your only way how to find out is to ask her on date. And since you cant, you are in a pickle. You will have to trust your gut.
>>
>>18456049
>without civilisation
there's no such thing m80. human behaviour is as human behaviour does. If you're civilised enough to survive and reproduce, then you're a fine candidate for observing your species' mating behaviour- which varies within as well as across times and cultures.

>>18456067
>So 'natural' in my terminology doesn't invlove culture, religion or any beliefs one might hold.

Either you define natural as without human interference (as does the OED) in which case there is no such thing as natural human behaviour, or you define it as the regular observed behaviour of a group (as would a scientist) in which case both monogamy and other systems of mating are natural. You can't just pick and choose which elements of human behaviour come under 'natural' human behaviour.
>>
>>18456126
>You can't just pick and choose which elements of human behaviour come under 'natural' human behaviour.
sure I can.
'natural' are the ones we share with the other species

also, notice that 'human interference' deosn't mean 'any kind of contact with a human', but rather 'actions of a human deliberately taken to changfe the behaviour of the observed organised
>>
>>18456133
>'natural' are the ones we share with the other species
So flying is unnatural in birds because they don't share that with pigs? Speech is unnatural in humans because we don't share it with most animals?
Your definition is totally arbitrary man

>also, notice that 'human interference' deosn't mean 'any kind of contact with a human', but rather 'actions of a human deliberately taken to changfe the behaviour of the observed organised
All human behaviour towards other humans is taken to change their behaviour e.g. beckoning to a waiter to get them to come over, winking at a co-worker to instil camaraderie
>>
>>18456152
ok, I give it to you, that you have some solid good points here.
But there is a fine line between what can be achiecved by animals and what only humans can transgress because of their brains.
I'd call 'unnatural' any act of wanting to act, but restraining yourself in order to achieve something in the future. And any institutions build on it, such as religions and marriage

how's that?
>>
Hey,

I'm talking to a cute girl over snapchat that I've been talking to for a couple of days, and she just told me she hasn't been texting me as frequent today because she's been stressed and upset, but when I asked her what's wrong, she said she didn't want to say. I told her that I'll be there for her and, if she's changes her mind, can talk to me about it. Did I do right, am I missing something, should I do anything different? Please, I really like this girl and I need help
>>
>>18456233
> Did I do right
As far as I can tell, yes.
Thread posts: 381
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.