[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was a small boy, my mother used to spread her legs and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

When I was a small boy, my mother used to spread her legs and expose herself to me very often and do light sexual things with me.

Now I'm 29 years old and I'm still bothered by it. I'm attracted to women, but vaginas become repulsive to me. I like them on one level, but if I look at one for too long I start to think of what I went through as a child and it disturbs me because it reminds me of what happened. I guess cartoon or anime ones don't do this, usually. I've dated women before and avoided sex with them for this reason. I've tried dating guys, but I'm just not attracted to masculinity at all.

I really want to get over this, but I can't afford therapy, not that it's something I want to even talk about with a doctor anyway. I'm not sure what to do and I'm afraid this is going to last for the rest of my life. My mother is still a part of my life, she tries to call me every day and although what happened is 20 years ago and never spoken of again, I still hate her for doing this to me. I just want to know, is this something that I can overcome? Is this always going to be apart of who I am?
>>
>>18449718

Sorry for what you went through anon. Your best bet would be therapy but shit's expensive. You can overcome this.
>>
Therapy.
>>
>>18449718
B8 right?

some of the greatest artists, writers and philosophers had this happen to them, and loved women all their lives as a result.

Protip: follow in their footsteps, become a genius.

>Thank you mom
>>
>>18449718
I can never get over this type of shit until I confront the person that did it. It will probably affect your relationship with her but that's her fault for doing nasty shit to you as a kid.
>>
>>18449718
Give your life over to Jesus anon. Jehovah-Rophe will heal you.
>>
you should stop whining and complaining about all this: it's perfectly normal in certain parts of the world for mothers to suckle on their toddlers' lil willy to quieten him down. (Middle East, Asia...)

You some kind of heteronormative sexual imperialist, OP?
>>
>>18450663
i agree with this, please seek help with a professional. you were molested and a therapist knows how to help you overcome this better than anyone here would
>>
>>18449718
please greentext this over at /b/, thanks.
>>>/b/
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.