[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a fat girl. I've always assumed that I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 13

File: 1497685759738.jpg (198KB, 1160x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1497685759738.jpg
198KB, 1160x1600px
I'm a fat girl. I've always assumed that I don't have much sexual market value and should just get a cat at some point. I'm 28 now and have never had a relationship, I'm also 5'6 and 180lbs

But now I'm seeing girls who are bigger than me with boyfriends. How did they manage that? Maybe I could get a boyfriend?
>>
Maybe you could lose weight?
>>
ofc you can get a bf...
just find a guy who's into big girls. try an app like feabie or such.

or, yknow, lose weight?
>>
>>18437311
>Maybe I could get a boyfriend?

Lose weight first or become more interesting and appealing as a person.

>I'm 28
Wait, at that point you are already a spinster. No even desperate khv will gf you because you are not only old but also fat
>>
>>18437322
>>18437325

I've tried online dating but haven't found anyone who wants anything serious, just sex and FWB type things
>>
>>18437311
Hook up with me mama, I'll take any pussy
>>
>>18437329
What I meant to ask was could I get a boyfriend without weight loss?
>>
>>18437330
Those can lead into serious relationships. Even if not, what's the problem? You will still get sex. Better than remaining a khv.
>>
>>18437331
I don't want a hook up I just want a loving boyfriend
>>
>>18437333
ofc. what do you think? there are a lot of very fat girls with bf's and husbands.
>>
File: ashley-400x400.jpg (111KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ashley-400x400.jpg
111KB, 400x400px
>>18437311
>I'm a fat girl
see the girl you posted has near ideal fat distribution ( thin face, big boobs, wide hips thicc thighs)
those are the only date-able fatties
>>
>>18437336
They never lead to relationships when I did that in my early twenties, plus I've never enjoyed sex so hookups to me are a waste of time
>>
>>18437333
Doesn't being 28 and boyfriendless answer your question?

Why don't you want to lose weight?
>>
>>18437337
Well, as you said, you're fat, and you're not getting younger. You don't have the luxury of being picky like 20 year old botox sluts
>>
>>18437339
So how come I never found a boyfriend? I didn't have high standards at all.
>>
>>18437342
Of course I'd love to lose weight but every time I've lost weight I've never been able to maintain the weight loss and begin developing eating disorders, so no I can't maintain a low weight.
>>
>>18437311
Imagine being a fat guy and 28.... You're in no trouble.
>>
>>18437344
because you think that fat girls can't have bf's? kind of a self fulfilling prophecy... iow, you have crippling low selfesteem
>>
>>18437311
How many pathetic threads have you read here in the last month from guys complaining about not having a gf. Just find a cute nerdy looking guy walk up and introduce yourself. Then say how'd you like to fuck 20lbs off of me.
>>
>>18437347
>excuses

Okay, it's your choice
>>
>>18437349
but most girls with low self esteem have boyfriends, low self esteem didn't stop them from getting boyfriends at all.
>>
>>18437347
stop the stupid excuses. get professional help if you can't keep it down on your own. you need to start taking responsibility for your own life. hell, at 28 you should really know that.
>>
>>18437311
5'6 at 180 is over weight, sure. but not fat. Maybe you just carry it poorly.

Of course you're just another girl who hasn't actually put any measurable amount of effort or energy into finding a relationship. Because if you had you would have a relationship. Do you realize how many guys want a relationship? more than just sex? That aren't getting it?
>>
>>18437341
>never enjoyed sex

We've found one piece of the problem. Most men and women like sex. If you don't, you are projecting an aura of being frigid, and guys sense it and stay away. After all, why settle for a gf who will not have sex or enjoy it?
>>
>>18437352
because they didn't make the assumption.

i know very fat girls who's bf's are all over them. but they also donmt really care about being fat, or they do, but also know they have other things to offer than a perfect body.
>>
>>18437344
>how come I never found a boyfriend
I wanna give you a hug, it's gonna be ok
>>
>>18437368
I'm just focusing on being healthy, I eat lots of vegetables and exercise an hour a day, and I've never felt better in my life physically

I've lost weight hundreds of times, it never stays down. At this point I have to assume that I'll be this size for the rest of my life, and try to be happy at this size.
>>
>>18437375
Whatever aura I have it doesn't stop men from trying to have casual sex with me

But I don't want casual hookups, I never enjoy them.

>>18437377
Yeah but there are plenty of girls who think they're too ugly for a boyfriend but still have a boyfriend and don't know why they stay with them. So self esteem has nothing to do with not getting a relationship
>>
>>18437380
You sound like a lazy and not very interesting person. I think not having a bf is more connected with you being boring and/or having ugly face than being fat
>>
>>18437380
Your weight clearly isn't the problem, you sound quite delicious, and few guys would refuse sex. You have to analyze why you don't have lasting relationships. Some introspection please.
>>
>>18437396
Yup fat isn't the problem here.
>>
>>18437396
Ok

I try my best

>>18437400
> You have to analyze why you don't have lasting relationships

I've never had ANY relationships, let alone long lasting ones.
>>
>>18437386
>Whatever aura I have it doesn't stop men from trying to have casual sex with me

It never does.
I want to bounce my muscular body up and down in missionary with a qt fatty myself. Gotta be awesome
>>
>>18437311
>average fat girl who has never done anything in order to attract boy wonders why is she single

1. >>>/fit/ read sticky, start counting calories and dont stop before you hit 20bmi
http://www.calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html

2. Fire up online dating or attend social events you hate. The more you will hate it, the more boys will you meet there.

Good luck and remember that only existing works for attractive ones.
>>
Have you ever taken note of how you act around guys you're interested in? Do you act like you're happy with who you are? Have you tried therapy to see if there's something standing in the way of you getting a relationship or even being content with your body image?I'm not conventionally attractive but I still get decent guys flirt with me because I radiate a confident, happy vibe.
>>
>>18437411
Well, back when I used to have crushes on guys I would make a complete fool of myself in front of the guys I was interested in. I would stutter and and be incredibly shy and make it really obvious that I was crushing on them.

I've had many therapists over the years.
>>
is your face cute?
>>
>>18437419
>I've had many therapists over the years.
lmao
>tfw never crush on someone so hard to need several therapists over the years
>>
>>18437425
average
>>
>>18437429
how many dicks have you sucked / have been slapped on your face?
>>
>>18437429
thats the problem then, you could get a bf though
>>18437432
not me
>>
>>18437432
I don't give blowjobs because I usually don't know the guy and it's just a casual hookup, but if I had a boyfriend I would probably suck their dick.
>>
>>18437439
That's a good girl.
how about education? job?
>>
>>18437443
I have an undergraduate degree and I'm an illustrator.
>>
>>18437419
Keep changing therapists until you find one who you feel comfortable with. After that make sure you're committed to working through your anxieties. This will be shitty but make you a stronger person. The best therapist I had told me how to deal with my anxiety instead of running away from it. My main problem was that I was afraid to finish the last semester of the degree I dropped out of 3 years ago. Each therapy session we would find baby steps to work through my issues and confront what I was feeling when I felt like dropping out again.
>>
>>18437447
Do you have friends?
usually the first thing we do after being in a stable relationship is to set up dates for our single friends, no pressure or anything though
>>
>>18437464
Oh I don't have that kind of anxiety anymore, that was when I was much younger

But as an adult I haven't had crushes on guys, like my mind has learned that becoming interested in guys just leads to rejection and pain, so I never become interested in guys in that way.

Now, a guy would have to show interest in me first before I started liking them.
>>
>>18437466
Yes I have friends, although I'm currently in a phase where I'm losing touch with a lot of them and moving on to new friends that I know less well, we're all moving on to new phases in our life etc.
>>
>>18437429
average face + fat body = ugly face

To me it sounds like you don't have anything going on, nothing that would make a guy think "damn, this girl is something!". You basically double for a cumrag. Develop personality and hobbies, broaden your horizons and educate yourself. Lose weight and take care of your appearance. And then seek a bf.
>>
>>18437474
Oh? same here. I'm going to grad school in another city.
>>
Because the dating scene isn't 100% based on physical appearance like the internet would have you believe. There are people literally everywhere who see just as lonely and insecure as you, who are now than happy to look past some stomach flab.

Also that's not very fat. Eat at a 500 cal deficit and you'll shed pounds in a few months.
>>
>>18437380
>exercise an hour a day
>eat lots of vegetables
>overweight
There is something that you're not telling us.
Is your "hour" of "daily" exercise consisting of at least a significant amount of VIGOROUS cardiovascular exercise? Don't tell me that "going for a walk" is vigorous. Have you ever been for a proper run of at least 5 kilometers?
What are you eating with your vegetables? What are you eating before and after you eat meals with vegetables in them? Do you eat a lot before you sleep?

Personally, I hate fat people not because of their physical appearance, but because the fact that they are fat shows a lack of restraint, responsibility, and self-respect - and nobody in their right mind should want to have a friend like that.
>>
>>18437470
You still have some anxiety surrounding guys being interested in you. Are you honestly open to the possibility of a guy liking you for who you are?
>>
>>18437311
>But now I'm seeing girls who are bigger than me with boyfriends.

Well they do this thing that might sound completely crazy to most women.

When a man does find them attractive, and hear me out, they don't scream "ewww pig stop fetishising me, creep".

They get to know him.

Then they have sex.

Then they might find they have shit in common and have sex more.

Then they sometimes hang out even without sex.
But then they go home and have sex some more.

Because by that point they've reached relationship status.

I know, it sounds crazy. Resisting the (((feminist) indoctrinated instincts to hate on any man that dares to find anyone attractive, but holy shit, it works, trust me.

All the smart cows are doing it.
>>
>>18437311
>inb4 losing weight
Really if you don't have top notch looks. You have to have personality. All guys want to smash but if you're tolerable and enjoyable it's a gateway to a boyfriend. Go out and meet guys. Have low expectations, but if ones willing to give you the time and day, looking at as a real person and a girlfriend investment, then I'd say go for losing weight if you date him more. It's not impossible. I'd date any big girl that is openly friendly to me.

Just don't expect a guy to throw down everything and chase after you if you're not hot for days. Guys only do that because of their penis. Hence the lower chance. Doesn't mean you can't find a real relationship.

My sister is really overweight and has a Chad bf because she's nerdy, has lots of animals and an over all fun person. I knows it's a little fake. She's a closet introvert that hates people. But she puts in the effort in her personality where it isn't in her looks. It makes a difference
>>
>>18437311
>How did they manage that? Maybe I could get a boyfriend?

From my observation, those girls had to actually work to pursue the guy. They couldn't just sit around and be approached all the time. I mean, they could to an extent, but they still bitched about guys being "creepy".
>>
>>18437330
What, you think these guys would get with you so you can stay fat? No offense but if you showed these guys you were willing to make an effort, they'd stay around, but your whopping pounds of fat say otherwise. It's a giant sign that says "I give up on everything".

I never understand this; people complain that they have no will to live without a proper partner and when they do finally find it, they become more content than they should be and usually end up turning into worse people.
>>
>>18437341
>>18437330

Then do niche online dating where you can deny sex. A Christian dating site would be an option, for example.

Loose weight though.

If for nothing else for your health.
>>
>>18437640
I'm fine with having sex, I just don't want it to be casual sex.
>>
>>18437311
LOSE WEIGHT.

Maybe that wasn't clear enough.

MAKE YOURSELF LOOK HOT BY SHEDDING YOUR FLAB.
EAT SMALL HEALTHY PORTIONS AND EXCERSIZE UNTIL YOU LOOK PHYSICALLY FIT.

Why is it that the obvious exceeds fatties. Sorry I'm from /fit/. Go visit the FPH thread over there for some motivation.
>>
>>18438082
Lol fat shaming has never motivated me to lose weight, it just makes you hate yourself.
>>
>>18438116
Well if we're disregarding the mental gymnastics it took to come up with that, I think this thread is pointless.
>>
File: KGHead.png (438KB, 494x549px) Image search: [Google]
KGHead.png
438KB, 494x549px
Here we have a perfect example of a woman who isn't being praised just for having a vagina and it has completely annihilated her drive to accomplish anything at all in life

Even something so simple as shedding some weight

Either agree to stop being fat or don't make threads like these

If you really wanted solutions you would have been accepting this advice rather than saying "lol no" to everyone's aid

Did you get the attention you were looking for, OP?
>>
OP what kind of "fat" are you?

Do you have the stereotypical hour glass figure or are you less fortunate?
>>
>>18438236
This board should have a rule saying that any threads about the poster's appearance need to have a picture (face blurred out is fine) or the thread will be deleted and the poster banned.

It's not that I'm slavering for more pictures of qts ("thicc" or otherwise), it's just that it's fucking frustrating to try to give advice to somebody about their appearance when all you have to go on is their own unreliable self-assessment.
>>
Post a picture of your body with a timestamp so we can see, people can't really give advice if you don't post a picture of yourself. All you need to do is consistently exercise and eat right, and you can't half ass it too.
>>
OP here, I didn't ask for help with losing weight, I've lost weight hundreds of times but never been able to maintain it, I've been focusing on eating healthy and exercising instead of calorie restriction/fat loss, because I'm done with losing weight

My original question was about whether I could get a boyfriend at my current weight.
>>
>>18438268
You can't
>>
>>18438278
But I've recently just seen girls who are bigger than me with boyfriends.
>>
>>18437311
Try being 32 6' and 283lbs. You will feel like a fat shit.

Your weight and height is fine. If it bothers that much, loose some weight. Simple.
>>
File: Jason-Mantzoukas-Thumbs-Down.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Jason-Mantzoukas-Thumbs-Down.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>18437311

>sexual market value

Things only a male neckbeard would say.

0/10
>>
>>18438268
I second the guy who said there's something you're not telling us.

Ultimately weight loss isn't even fucking biology, it's physics. The energy you take in minus the energy you put out = change in your weight. If you are exercising (really exercising, not powerwalking around the block a few times) and eating right, you simply will not have trouble maintaining a healthy weight. No, not even if you have a metabolic disorder, that's not how they work.

>My original question was about whether I could get a boyfriend at my current weight.
The answer is yes. But what you need to realize is that, if you are a woman, of any age, at any weight, if you want a boyfriend, you can get one. If you don't have one yet it's because you've been too picky. Full stop.

If you want more help you are gonna have to post a picture so we can see what your body type actually is. Some women carry weight amazingly well and at 180lbs they look ... overweight, sure, but still attractive. Some women at 180lbs look pretty terrible.
>>
>>18438281
So what?

OP, look. You are almost 30 and you never had a bf. For whatever reason it seems like you can't get a bf. Be it your weight, face or personality, all these other girls have something you don't have. Otherwise you would have a bf too.
>>
Anyone can get into a relationship. There are 7 billion people on the planet. You down to find someone, even though there are more females than men but hey you can get into one OP.
>>
>>18438268
>I didn't ask for help losing weight
>I'm eating healthy and exercising
>I'm still really fat

You're either lying or you're stupid, OP.

If you were focusing on your health and exercise then you wouldn't be fat.

Let me ask you something, does your idea of "exercise" involve walking/power walking? Do you feel that because you walk a lot at work, that counts as a days worth of exercise? And what exactly are you eating that's so "healthy" that is simultaneously keeping you fat?

You're keeping something from us and the thread will end with you having learned nothing.
>>
File: plump268.jpg (96KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
plump268.jpg
96KB, 550x733px
>>18437311
you have to be really fucking ugly to not have a boyfriend. just being average is good enough. if you are single, and not a burn victim, then your problem is something else.

Stand up straight

dress nicely. this includes hair and as much makeup as you want to deal with.

be considerate of the needs of other people. what you don't want is a box that dispenses sex and validation. you want a human being you can share your life with. this means you need to be a human being worth having in someone's life.

be interesting. no one wants to take to a gray slab, let alone fuck one. do the things you want to do, and do them out in the open. be your ideal self as loudly as you can stand. it will attract people attention, and will give people a preview of who you really are. because, you can't just tell people who you are. they have to find out through sharing experiences with you. clothes, accessories, music, this stuff all gives them some experiences, up front, to judge you by.

the fattest whales have friends, husbands, kids, interesting careers, and the kinds of sex lives that could get you arrested. I am not pulling this out of my ass, either. I have dates several of these girls.

Also, this advice goes for anyone, male or female. AGAIN, LOSING WEIGHT IS NOT THE ANSWER.
>>
>>18437322
pretty sure there are miserable bitches who are skinny and still unlovable.
>>
>>18437511
that's called starvation. if OP had the willpower to do that, she could be fucking Brad Pitt, by now.
>>
Fucking hell OP people like you piss me off
Just lose your fucking weight, not a deal breaker but for fucks sake, this is not genetic so you can change it, then go out in park or club (whatever your preference) and sit there for some hours, if you are not fugly boys will find you
Its that easy
And if you lose weight and then ask a guy you like out, he will be very happy just because of this fact
Is literally NOTHING compared to what men have to go through
>>
>>18438268
i think you are asking this question on the wrong website. Yes, you can get a boyfriend. most people like the most average bodies, but if you are bigger than that, you can still get interest by being interesting.

consider where you are fishing for guys. make sure its where interesting guys with potential for stable relationships hang out. Party scene is out. anything involving drug use or heavy alcohol is out. you need to look for real, honest people, and be a real, honest person, youself
>>
>>18437311
You may have a hormone imbalance if you can't keep weight off. I would get some bloodwork done.
>>
>>18438430
Who cares, if a girl is a bitch, I won't give a fuck about her, even if she looks like Elsa Hosk
But if she is fat I won't take her seriously either
Its both really
>>
>>18438441
He said 500 cal deficit, not 500 cal limit.
>>
Yes, fat pepple can have partners. But this begs the question of how proactive you are. The fact is the guy is going to be less willing to take the initiative for someone less attractive, so have you ever tried doing it instead?
>>
>>18437311
Maybe you can stop trying to convince yourself that what you are doing is okay. Since being fat hasn't been working then how about you change that. So the next time you are about to eat or binge watch Orange is the New Black you can say to yourself "Will this help me be happy".

The answer is no, it won't, so do something else.

Stop being fucking lazy.
>>
>>18437311
Sometimes that's just the luck of the draw or just be uninteresting. What do you do for fun?

On the other hand, you might come across as desperate. It's a signal that they'd be in for something they don't want to be in for. I for one, will actively avoid people who've never been with anyone before for the rest of my life. Having gone through heartbreak at least once builds people up in ways nothing else could and it also means that person isn't going to be obsessive or be with you just because you're the first.

Considering your low confidence, you probably don't try very hard so the only person you will end up with is someone who tries to get you. And in that case, someone who's experienced life a bit and is able to detect such signals.
>>
>>18437311
What are the benefits of dating you?

I grew up fat and homely, but i decided...you know what, I'm gonna at least become a marketable human being if not for my future husband, but for myself in case things don't work out. I taught myself to cook, sew, manage finances, service my car, I read tons of books. I wore fashionable clothes, took care of my skin and hair. Eventually that fat homely little girl who always felt bad about herself became a fat average woman who was fun to hang out with and had actual life skills and confidence.

I met my current boyfriend at 20 we were friends for a while before I asked him out, and we've been together for 15 years.

My point is, if all you have on the table is that you're an awkward older fat chick with no self esteem and shit life skills, and a boring personality, no one is going to be into you.

Be proactive. Don't just sit there like a fat lump waiting for some man to come up and be like..."Yeah, I'll settle for this."
>>
>>18437311
How big are your tits?
>>
>>18437311
Same thing all the male failures at love applies...

It doesnt matter what you look like. At all. Some will like you and some wont.

Your attitude and assumptions fucked you over. Thats it.
>>
File: IMG_2015.jpg (508KB, 797x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2015.jpg
508KB, 797x1024px
They're not all bad
>>
>>18438557
>older fat chick

is 28 really that old?
>>
>>18438681
Only to kids and early 20s.
>>
>>18438268
Yes. In fact I could be your bf.
>>
What's the purpose of this thread? If you hate being fat then do something about it. Or did you make it just make it so that people can be like, "i'll date you Op :3"
>>
File: IMG_6501.jpg (50KB, 435x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6501.jpg
50KB, 435x512px
If pic is you don't worry just use tinder
>>
OP you still here?

Yes you can get a boyfriend without losing weight, some of us definitely like bigger women. What you have to do is what >>18438557 says. What do you bring to the table? Assuming that your weight is not an issue, why should I date you?
>>
>>18438804
You should date ME, I'm also fat but much cooler than op ;)
>>
>>18438820
okay bby I'm going to pick you up in a moment
>>
>>18437311
HEY FAGGOTS, IN CASE ANY OF YOU CARE ABOUT THE PHOTO IN OP'S POST, IT'S KYLIE PAGE, A DELECTABLE MORSAL OF A PORNSTAR.

HAPPY FAPPING.
>>
>>18438841
I first though it was Emily Clark from GoT.
Sad that she is in porn.
>>
>>18438851

>Sad that she is in porn.

I think you and I differ on our definitions of "sad"
>>
>>18437311
5'6 180? That is not that big. You could get a boyfriend. Have other desirable traits aside from your appearance if you don't want to work on that. There are certainly many dudes who would date someone 5'6 180.
>>
>>18438841
OP here, I had Kylie Page's exact body in my early twenties, still no boyfriend.
>>
>>18439063
Then your character must be truly shitty. I'm sorry OP, prepare yourself for eternal spinsterhood
>>
>>18439063
First, >>18438804

Second, as you can see that body is great too.

Now, the fact that you don't have a boyfriend seems to stem more from a certain mindset rather than your body. Say, how do you think dating should be?
>>
>>18439068
I have no fucking idea anymore about what dating should be.

I'm still stuck with teenage fantasies about a guy pursuing me and then us kissing and holding hands and being madly in love and travelling together and have amazing sex and spend hours talking to each other but it feels like minutes have passed because we get along so well.

No idea what actual relationships are like apart from movies and stuff.
>>
>>18439079
Op, do you have a serious case of butterface? And what are your hobbies?
>>
>>18439083
My face has been described as average

Drawing/painting/programming/travelling to countries I've never been to/reading
>>
>>18439079
Okay. Only to have an idea on where you stand, do you remember dudes being attracted to you somehow? If not, how about the ones you weren't exactly attracted to?
>>
>>18439084
Okay... Are you a tumblr girl? Do you have green hair, tatoos or piercings?
>>
>>18439084
>programming
And as a fellow programmer I must ask what you use to work in.
>>
>>18439086
Guys would want to have sex with me but nothing more than that, there wasn't anyone who was interested in a relationship with me, they just wanted to use me as a cumrag and never speak to me again
>>
>>18439094
Okay, so we can agree you're physically attractive. The fact guys just wanted to pump 'n dump probably means you're meeting the wrong sort of dudes.

How's your ideal guy?
>>
>>18439079
I don't want to be harsh but you're reaching the age where you're the one who has to be proactive.

Why not try to meet people? How about painting classes? It's a good hobby.

Also you described yourself as fat first of everything, so I assume you're not okay with it. Why not lose the weight? Seriously, fat is such a looks killer for both male and female.
>>
>>18439104
My ideal guy, well I don't know.

Incredibly smart, maybe funny, my height or taller, plenty of body hair, hygienic, oh and they have to love me and care about me
>>
>>18437311
This sounds more like a mental health issue than a weight issue. You cannot keep weight off because you have eating disorders caused by some kind of mental hang up. You need therapy to help you stick to your goals. I do not have eating disorders but I have PTSD and I had to start going to therapy because my trauma was fucking up every relationship I had up until that point. People with mental health issues always fuck up their relationships without getting treatment. Make an appointment asap because you could find the man of your dreams but fuck it all up by being a basket case. Take it from someone with experience.
>>
>>18439105
I meet plenty of people all the time already. But they never want to be anything more than friends.

Is 28 really that old? I still consider myself young.
>>
>>18439114
You should define a bit better what you want, because this way a lot of guys fall in your category.

Try thinking about what you totally would not accept from a guy.

If you can reach the point where you know exactly where to aim, then you can take action. If your ideal guy is like this or that then you know where he's most likely to be and there's where you're going to go.
>>
>>18439119
I guess I don't really care that much about what the guy's like as long as we get along and he's not abusive

I'm not exactly in a position to be picky.
>>
>>18439118
Do you ask the guys you meet and you like on dates?

You should, if you feel they like you back they will be very receptive because men usually don't get to experience being the ones asked in a date.

Also no, 28 is not old at all. You are young, I just meant people are more settled down at that age so you can't just sit around being pretty and get asked out like in college.
>>
>op didn't respond to the Tumblr question

So it basically confirms you are a Tumblrina.
>>
>>18439125
Look. I totally understand where you're coming from. I'm your age and I was exactly like this, accepting basically most types of girls so long as I was well treated. That way I set myself up for emotional abuse, and just guess what happened.

You ARE in a position to be picky. You have a certain mix of features: a caring, loving, and physically attractive person who will give her whole heart to that special someone. You cannot just go and give all of that to just anybody. What's best, by being picky you will also have a strategy to find your guy.

When you define your ideal guy, it doesn't mean you should write a laundry list that every single man must check on. It simply gives you an outline about what to look for, and keep an eye on those features. You decide on the spot if that's good enough or not, but they don't have to be perfect.
>>
>>18439118
I think 28 is quite old. It's not the perfect age for the first relationship. I find it really strange - and suspicious - that despite the fact that you seem to be a nice, fuckable person, no guy ever wanted to gf you. Either there is something you are not telling us, or you were only going after fuckboys who generally never settle for anyone.
>>
>>18437371
>overweight
>not fat
what did he mean by this
>>
>>18439139
Yeah, I've been rejected.

They never like me back.

> sit around being pretty and get asked out like in college
I never got asked out in college.

>>18439141
If I AM in a position to be picky, I would have had a boyfriend by now

>>18439146
do you come from a third world country where people die when they're 45?
>>
>>18439171
No, but I'm from a country where at 28 people have stable relationships going on, or at least *some* experience. Especially nice fuckable girls are taken and in long term relationships. Unlike you.
>>
>>18439180
Yeah I know most people have had a lot more experience than me. I wish I could be like them. But I just wasn't good enough.
>>
>>18439171
>If I AM in a position to be picky, I would have had a boyfriend by now
That's not how it works. What I'm trying to say is, you're more valuable than you believe you are and you have a lot to offer. You must see all of that.

>>18439183
I had a similar crisis a time ago. I reached the conclusion that it doesn't really matter at all, people will like you nonetheless.
>>
>>18437347
>eating desorders
>being fat old and dumb
>>
>>18439063
Need pics for proof, tbvh.
But I know you won't give 'em. Haha.

You make up lies while I jerk off to some Karina Hart.
>>
>>18439204
I came to post this
>>
Wanna be my gf? :3
>>
>>18439063

>>Eh, kinda looks like a chubbier, less pretty Daenerys with bigger tits
>>Oh well lets trying looking up Kylie Page
>>Oh my lord

Now we know you're bullshitting. There's only 2 possibilities if you really had a body like hers: You were so socially repulsive and weird that you pushed away and rejected everyone, even the desperate dudes and outright casanova play boys who just wanted their dicks waxed.

OR

Your face is busted as hell and you always wore super frumpy, baggy clothing.

Because there would 100% be someone even mildly attractive who would've girlfriended your ass just to plow you for a few months at the very least.
>>
At least post a non-nude non-face pic.
>>
>>18439079
>I'm still stuck with teenage fantasies about a guy pursuing me

Well, not every guy is given this magical instruction manual on the art of pursuing women like every girl seems to think. Why do you think dating advice is so popular now? Why do you think that "The Red Pill" is even a thing?

If you want something, go get it. Doesn't matter if you're a guy or girl. Yeah I get it, you want to be pursued, because it makes you feel desirable. Guys want the same thing sometimes.
You are not entitled to courtship from men, just like men aren't owed sex. If you want something, go get it.
>>
>>18437311
>>18437311
WHAT THE FUCK!? Fat girls are the best, how are you 28 with nothing?

A T L A N T A
T
L
A
N
T
A
>>
>>18437311
OP. Ill date you online. Video calls. Skype. Discord. Snapchats. IF you live in US and we work LDR you can move in with me.
>>
>>18439811
OP pls respond. I have a job. I don't live with parents/relatives. I pay bills. I have a car.
>>
>Thread inevitably turned into, "Please date me OP :3 I love fat girls :3"

How predictable.
>>
>>18440033
What's wrong with that if she wants a boyfriend?
>>
>>18440033
Do you need a boyfriend, too? we won't leave you out.
>>
File: 1476258887370.png (113KB, 208x232px) Image search: [Google]
1476258887370.png
113KB, 208x232px
>>18437311
Hmm...it depends. I like chubby broads, hell, my GF of 7 years is a big gal. I have to ask though, despite being chubby do you have fat in the right places too? Yeah, you can have some belly and thighs, but did the fatness go that ass and your tits? My GF got her stuff where it counts.

Hopefully you aren't one of them who lucked out and got the fat distribution everywhere BUT the places that matter. Whats your bra size and how big is your ass (don't lie).
>>
File: alphyscostanza.jpg (19KB, 267x301px) Image search: [Google]
alphyscostanza.jpg
19KB, 267x301px
>>18440223

Don't bother. she's a woman who just wanted some attention. Or a dude just bringing dumb shit up to get yous.
>>
>>18437386
>So self esteem has nothing to do with not getting a relationship
It has a lot to do.
>>
>>18440047
>>18440052
The fact that this was an attention grab and every single time you betas never fail to disappoint.
>>
>>18440223
> My GF got her stuff where it counts.

:( wish my stuff went where it counts
>>
>5'6
>180 lbs.

You're not fat you're THICC
>>
File: 1496364263458.jpg (81KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
1496364263458.jpg
81KB, 564x846px
>>18437419
>mfw my wife did this when we were in high school
What attracted me to her was that she did it with confidence. She was overweight back then too. I always thought she was beautiful even with the extra weight, but after she lost it she's a12/10 now.
Maybe you just need a push. Make to-do lists. I'm a lazy fuck myself and to-do lists really help.
>>
>>18437311
Step 1: Get a decent hair cut.
Step 2: Wear the right clothes.
Step 3: Make sure your make-up is done well.
Step 4: Learn how to properly flirt.

Fat girls can find guys as long as they are pretty. I'm going to guess your problem isn't that you're overweight.

All else fails, learn how to suck a mean dick.
>>
>>18441459
lmao only a professional orbiter who really couldn't get any would get this buttmad over friendly banters
>>
>>18437482

This person was trying to pick up on OP and was blown off completely. Either OP is not very serious and is asking this because "woe is me" or OP is serious and the problem is she won't settle and expects settling.
>>
>>18437311
180lb it's not always fat, if your fat distribution it's good you will be considered thicc, and in these times that's really sexy and desirable.
You should consider posting a picture of your body, so we can tell if you are thicc.
>>
>>18438268
Do you live in NYC, if so I'll go on a date with you.
>>
god, my dick would live inside Kylie's pussy all day... hnng
>>
>>18442100
What's so special about kylie page? She's got saggy tits
>>
File: IMG_0901.jpg (36KB, 450x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0901.jpg
36KB, 450x327px
>>18437396
Seconding this as a chubby chaser with a model-tier 300~ gf

The problem with being into fat chicks is that you get labeled for just liking lard but in reality we like girls who are actually very attractive and take pride and effort in how they look.

I'd say put more effort into looking pretty, being more interesting/outgoing, or losing or even gaining weight. Losing weight will put you in a more desirable weight range for some, being heavier will make you extra desirable for men who really like a biggun in the niche, the extra size is hard to come by in a woman who is genuinely attractive so they're rare, men will also compromise just to see a woman of larger size
>>
>>18442126
What's wrong with saggy tits?
>>
>>18442201
>The problem with being into fat chicks is that you get labeled for just liking lard
Speak for yourself, I just like lard.
>>
>>18442207
But what's especially hot about Kylie Page's body? It looks average
>>
>>18442225
Idk I'm not really sure, but she's hot.
>>
>>18442218
And some do, there's honestly no problem with that. It just sucks that guys like me who want a woman who's both huge and jiggly in addition to fucking beautiful, which is practically a unicorn
>>
File: 1494011989726.jpg (93KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1494011989726.jpg
93KB, 500x667px
>>
>>18437533
this 100%. Fat people need to lose the weight. If they don't, they should be shamed for it. If that still doesn't work they should be shunned by society as a whole. Being fat has literally 0 benefits aside from powerlifters or other things near that category and even then most of the "benefits" are laughable at best in the real world. But hell, even powerlifters have the added bonus of intimidation to normies by looking like the kind of dude you don't wanna fuck with. You're just fucking fat. If I pissed you off I'd need only to run down the street and there's jack shit you could do about it. You are a drain on society. Do something about it. Losing weight is literally the easiest outing you have available. You "can't lose weight" because you have no discipline and no self control, and most importantly, no self respect. Clearly illustrated by the replies you're giving everyone else in the thread, trying to dodge the weight loss comments. You're like that one girl in the high school movies that doesn't want to study and when she gets a shitty grade she goes to the teacher and asks "if there anything ELSE I could do to improve my grade...?" while unbuttoning her shirt or showing off her cleavage. That's you, but about weight loss leading to a bf instead of studying leading to good grades. You're almost 30 fucking years old. Get your fucking shit together. Come down to the size of a normal human being, get dressed up a little, and go to a club with a friend. I guarantee you'll get hit on at least once.

tldr get >>>fit or get >>>out
>>
>>18442016
Struck a nerve there buddy?
>>
>>18442809
>>>/fit/
>>>/out/
ftfy
>>
Just eat until you're big enough for one of those feeder freaks to pick you up, he'll just feed you till you explode
>>
File: IMG_0841.jpg (143KB, 750x893px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0841.jpg
143KB, 750x893px
>>18443151
[spoiler]That's kinda hot anon[/spoiler]
>>
>>18437311
They are exceptions to the rule. Get a cat asap, they don't like fat chicks over 30 y/o
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.