[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 27

File: male-female[1].jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
male-female[1].jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
>dating a new guy
>sleep together for the first time
>PIV but he's not thrusting at all
>'I just want to stay like this'
>like literally lying still with his dick inside me

Is this normal?
>>
>>18433731
I actually snorted. Were you lying there wondering what the fuck to do?

Also is he a virgin or inexperienced or something?
>>
>>18433731
It does feel good in there, I wouldn't want to leave either.
>>
>>18433731
There is some dumb Indian sex thing where the man just stays there and tries to stay as hard as he can for as long as he can. Forgot what it was called tho
>>
>>18433748
I was indeed lying there thinking that. Maybe next time I should just get him to rub my clit whilst he lies there motionless.

No, not even, he's in his late twenties, I'm in my mid twenties.
>>
>>18433764
Oh damn he is Indian! Good call anon. Imma google this.
>>
>>18433768
> he is Indian
what are you? race? nationality ?
>>
File: IMG_6514.jpg (534KB, 825x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6514.jpg
534KB, 825x1100px
What's a better tag line;

Pizza is my spirit animal.

Or

Two truths and a lie: I've skied down Mt: Rainer- it's the biggest mountain in the cascades-, I ran a marathon in Afghanistan, and I have no chill.

Current is the sport it animal line. Seems to do okay.
>>
>>18433780
Both scream 'I'm trying so hard to be a quirky individual but I'm obviously a basic bitch'
>>
>>18433776
quarter chinese three quarters black
>tfw when the same as naomi campbell but I ended up a 4'10'' womanlet
>>
>>18433790
This better be a joke this sounds funny as fuck
>>
>>18433780
The latter, I reckon, would better reflect your cringeworthy personality.
>>
>>18433790
brb jerking off
>>
>>18433788
You are absolutely right you sound like a complete basic bitch.
>>
>>18433799
Was that supposed to be a clever comeback...?
>>
File: 1428697311562.jpg (103KB, 905x447px) Image search: [Google]
1428697311562.jpg
103KB, 905x447px
>>18433801
? I was agreeing with you
>>
>"be myself"
>24 years old and still a khv
The game is indeed rigged.
>>
>>18433804
Because beeing yourself when you're introverted and insecure leads nowhere.
The only people who succeed by doing that are people whose personalities are attractive in the first place.
>>
File: IMG_6805.jpg (23KB, 232x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6805.jpg
23KB, 232x218px
>>18433788
>>18433790
Well fuck, what should my tinde tag line look like?

For reference I drink a lot,I hike, and I work which I don't want to talk about on Tinder/Bumblee/whatever.

I'm open to all suggestions.
>>
>>18433813
Honestly, there are women who are as cringey as you are and you probably want to attract them as you'd be compatible. So go with the 2truths1lie line, it would put me off and most women but the ones it will attract will like you.

Better than seeming to be suave or some shit then start chatting/meet up and you're... a bit of a 4chan edgelord.
>>
>>18433813
If you're attractive no one cares about your tinder profile. And if you aren't attractive, no one will swipe. So ur profile doesn't matter
>>
Girls, do you ever worry about men taking creepshots or upskirts of you? A guy was caught doing it recently in my city and I'm paranoid it could happen to someone I know.
Is the only way to avoid it to not wear skirts/dresses/tight clothing?
>>
File: IMG_6688.png (273KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6688.png
273KB, 500x484px
>>18433817
Is whole "pizza is my spirit animal" line really the cringey though? I thought that was just enough normie quirky enough to pass off as funny/tell you I like food. That's what I'm kind of hesitant to replace it.

>>18433818
Yeah more or less true. There's a reason my main pic is me hugging a friend's puppy vs. summiting another mountain.
>>
To femanons that are fat, why do you complain about guys not wanting to date you? Why don't you put the fork down?
>>
>>18433836
>Is whole "pizza is my spirit animal" line really the cringey though?
Yes. It makes me think of LOL SO RANDUMB xDDDDD teens.
>>
>>18433839
Because they are lied to and think that men will still want them even though they weigh 300 lbs.
>>
>>18433839
Thin femanon who had a fat phase here. Didn't stop guys at all, kek it's so easy to get laid.
>>
>>18433845
suuure lmao
>>
>>18433836
Dude, look at your memes. You are a guy with a bit of an infantile sense of humour, maybe on the spectrum a bit, with some basic bitch tastes in hobbies etc.
That's okay! But just accept that's who you are and what you're probably gonna get in a grill too.
>>
>>18433835
No, don't care. Also tight clothing makes it harder to get an upskirt pic, not easier.
>>
>>18433850
Guess I wasn't that fat really. Like 10st at 5'6'' and now I'm 8st. But I really didn't notice a change in attention from men.
>>
>>18433854
Sometimes they follow girls in tight pants/jeans and film their ass as they walk. It's not just abotu upskirts.
>>
>>18433839
I was fat when I was 18-20. I reached 200 lbs at my worse, now I am at 125-130 (5'7).

I didn't complain that guys didn't want me as much. I mean, it's reasonable - I didn't want to date a fat guy either. I find them ugly.
A lot of guys still wanted to fuck me (you all seem to believe that fat girls are easy?), few wanted to date me tho.
>>
Prease help me I've been helpful on these threads >>18433849
>>
File: screen shot image (3).jpg (435KB, 1065x2089px) Image search: [Google]
screen shot image (3).jpg
435KB, 1065x2089px
>>18433854
taking creep shot is an art, m8
>>
>>18433875
That's just a picture of a grill. Whilst creepy to take, it doesn't show anything private like an upskirt shot.
Whilst I personally wouldn't even care about an upskirt pic, I can't really see why pics like yours would be a concern to any woman. If you don't want to be seen like that, why dress like that? What is there of which to be ashamed?
>>
File: screen shot image (4).jpg (927KB, 2680x4584px) Image search: [Google]
screen shot image (4).jpg
927KB, 2680x4584px
>>18433883
I know right
>>
>>18433888
Oh come on. You can't even see her face. Why the fuck would this bother anyone?
>>
does color of a girls anus mean anything or is it genetic pigment?
>>
Guys,

How many sexual partners is too much for a girl to have?
>>
>>18434016
>0
>>
File: kekken.jpg (14KB, 514x429px) Image search: [Google]
kekken.jpg
14KB, 514x429px
Why do so many women go nuclear if you call them fat?

It's the easiest trolling material in the world and gets bites every time. Even short men aren't so easy to get angry.
>>
>>18434016
That's dependent on age really. But by your mid 20s, maybe 5 or 6?
>>
>>18434016
10+
>>
>>18434016
>>18434011

It's actually a mood ring.

If it's blue, she's been dead a while now and feels nothing.
If it's pink, she's feeling white.
If it's black she's finna get some chicken.
If it's brown, she's feeling like there wasn't enough toilet roll.
If it's red she's feeling like she made a horrible mistake with Chad and Tyrone last night.
If it's yellow, she's feeling like she should get tested.

>>18434016

Double digits.
If you reach double digits, you either have alot of casual sex, or you've had alot of failed relationships.
Either way, it shows that you're a risk to get emotionally invested in.

If you have alot of casual sex, old habits and lifestyles are hard to give up, it would mean you're more likely to cheat. It also dervalues sex in your mind, you'd be likely to use the excuse "It was just sex..." to downplay any betrayal.

If it's alot of failed relationships, quiet simply, how am I supposed to believe I'm any different to those other guys?
Either you have poor taste in men (which would reflect badly on me) or they had poor taste in you.

I'm not an idiot, I know most girls would have had sex before.
I don't expect virgins, but I don't expect a mega-whore to expect me to instantly trust her without fault.

Works with genders reversed too, but unfortunately, most girls seem to trust Chad no matter what.
I laugh at the wives of professional athletes because they never see it coming even though it's so obvious he will cheat.
>>
>>18434016
7 or 8 is where I start drawing the line.
>>
>>18434016
Above 10 I start to worry a little bit, mainly for the increased risk of STDs.
>>
Guys:

How do I get respect from you in a relationship? I'm quiet and timid and this usually equates to being walked all over in relationships. My boyfriend's ex was a manipulative ice queen who had him wrapped around her little finger and he worshipped the ground she walked on. I'd love to have even a modicum of the respect he showed to her, but I don't want to take unhealthy or manipulative measures.
>>
>>18434095
He didn't respect her, he feared her and was a pussy whipped bitchboy. That's not respect.
>>
>>18434016
I don't care. Experience is good.
>>
>>18434022
>Even short men aren't so easy to get angry.
because short men know they can't do anything about it. fat women know it's entirely their fault.
>>
>>18434114
I just don't know what to do and I'm at the end of my tether. I'm not the perfect girlfriend, but I try really hard not to be like her and communicate properly and be respectful. I just get shit on.

I've only snapped once in our 4+ year relationship, and my equivalent of snapping is going 'UGHH' to a frustrating set of circumstances. Not yelling at him, not screaming at him, not saying hurtful things to him, just literally going 'UGHH'. His response was "Y'know who else used to go 'UGHH'? My abusive ex". He's recovering from surgery recently and it's really bringing what I feel is his lack of respect for me to the surface. He yelled at me on Saturday for walking too slow up a hill while carrying all of the groceries for him during a heatwave - I weigh 105lbs.
>>
>>18434133
Being a doormat isn't helping you earn respect. Push back a little, I'm not saying battle him through everything but just push back some times. Call him out on his stupid "you know who else? my ex" comments and call him out on not helping with the groceries. You earn respect by respecting yourself, so start standing up for yourself in situations like this.

Only then will he respect you.
>>
File: 51675163.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
51675163.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>18434140
this
>>
>>18434022
Why would you cockblock yourself by calling your woman fat?
If she's not your woman, I doubt she'd care.
>>
Girls

If you found out a guy (by choice) has never had a girlfriend before and doesn't do casual sex, would you still see that as a negative thing?
>>
>>18434056
>
Double digits.
If you reach double digits, you either have alot of casual sex, or you've had alot of failed relationships.
>>18434054
>10+

I get the theory behind this, vis a vis a lot of sleeping around or failed relationships is a red flag, but I just don't think these numbers add up. I think 25+ is more reasonable.

Imagine a 25 y/o woman, she's probably been sexually active for a decade. She could have a tally something like this:
>bf 1, high school, dated for a year
>bf 2, high school, dated for another year
>single for a while then college time
>guy during fresher's week (or w/e you call it across the pond)
>cute foreign exchange student, only around for a term
>next term a bf, date for a year and a half
>then year abroad, date a guy there and sleep with a woman for foreign experimentation
>back home, date a guy final year then move away
>single for a year or so then start online dating
>see a guy for a month or two, doesn't work out but they've slept together
>rinse, repeat a few times until proper bf
>break up when she moves somewhere else for work.
>new bf in new city

This is honestly hypothetical but you can see she isn't mega damaged or a mega slut, and this sounds plausible right? She's a normal gal who's amassed probably c. 15-20 guys already.

>inb4 bitter roastie
you're probably right, it's just some food for thought.
>>
>>18434361
>(by choice)
If he's never wanted a gf before I can't see why he'd want me now.
>>
Is this a red flag for girls?
I'm a shy guy now but during the time I was 15 to 18 I had about 10+ sex partners (kinda lost count). It started when I was 15 and I went on a vacation with my mom and her company and her coworker (about 23 year old) had sex with me, and we fucked like rabbit that summer and my mom found out and forbade me from seeing her, then she got married and after that I became promiscuous and hooked up with college girls only. But when I entered university I was no longer interested in dating and spent my time studying instead.
>>
>>18434369
>25+
Fucking hell
>>
>>18434369
>>bf 1, high school, dated for a year
>>bf 2, high school, dated for another year
>>single for a while then college time
>>guy during fresher's week (or w/e you call it across the pond)
>>cute foreign exchange student, only around for a term
>>next term a bf, date for a year and a half
>>then year abroad, date a guy there and sleep with a woman for foreign experimentation
>>back home, date a guy final year then move away
>>single for a year or so then start online dating
>>see a guy for a month or two, doesn't work out but they've slept together
>>rinse, repeat a few times until proper bf
>>break up when she moves somewhere else for work.
>>new bf in new city

lmao this is not normal, you don't have to have sex with every single new "cute" guy who enters your life
I mean you can, but if you can't form any thing lasting with him. You're not normal.
>>
>>18434383
I get that that's a knee jerk reaction but don't you think my reasoning is sound?
>>
>>18434385
I said it was a hypothetical!
I'm only 19, up to four so far but if I don't find the right guy(TM) soon I can't see how I won't end up getting a high number.
I like having sex. Idgaf really, I can always lie about the number.
>>
>>18434369
>>bf 1, high school, dated for a year
>>bf 2, high school, dated for another year
>>single for a while then college time
>>guy during fresher's week (or w/e you call it across the pond)
>>cute foreign exchange student, only around for a term
>>next term a bf, date for a year and a half
>>then year abroad, date a guy there and sleep with a woman for foreign experimentation
>>back home, date a guy final year then move away
>>single for a year or so then start online dating
>>see a guy for a month or two, doesn't work out but they've slept together
So that's like 8 guys

>>rinse, repeat a few times until proper bf

for 15 times?
k.
I have never met anyone who have that many failed attempts.
>>
>>18434387
No, it's definitely not. See >>18434385
That kind of behavior is not normal and shows something is clearly wrong with the hypothetical person you're describing.
>>
>>18434377
You don't have to tell them.
It might make me anxious that you're a player.
>>
>>18434390
>>18434392
May I ask out of curiosity where you're both from? What I described certainly seems like the cultural norm where I live in London.
>>
Do any other women struggle massively with depression and feelings of self deprecation while on their periods. I don't mean in the week leading up to it, I mean on your actual period when the feelings of PMT are supposed to disappear.

I'm normally okay, don't tend to suffer from depression, but I feel like killing myself at the moment. Everything is an unavoidable issue and I feel disgusted at myself. It's not normally this bad but over the past few months I've become insufferable during my period.
>>
>>18434397
I'm from London bby
But seriously
after you graduated college, the number is 8
Then
>rinse, repeat
>25+

that part got me laugh
>>
>>18434397
Western Europe
>cultural norm
London is a shithole, who would've guessed
>>
>>18434400
Have you started/change birth control in that time?
>>
>>18434406

Nope. Everything else remains the same. I'm sitting at my desk now and I could literally start crying. Next minute I feel like I could fight someone.
>>
A bit of backstory: My gf and I have been dating for 7 years and are about to get married. We have recently befriended another couple and they invited us over to their pool. They're normally very shy people but after hanging out a few times, the girl has opened up a bit, yet the dude has maintained his somewhat melancholy attitude.

They've expressed multiple times that they really love hanging out with us and how their close friends are moving away and they don't have any family or really anyone at all to spend time with.

My only romantic feelings are for my girlfriend, but I have a lot in common with the girl from this other couple, and I'd like to hang out with them more and hopefully open the guy up to some of our interests (he doesn't drink or like to talk about anything that we do).
I should also note that I have no history of platonic female friendships.

How do I express that I want to deepen our relationship under a few circumstances?
A) without sounding like I want to fuck his wife (she's hot and even my girlfriend made many comments about her body)
B) without pissing off my girlfriend- I love her and really only have feelings for her, but I also get along really well with this girl and I'd really like a strictly platonic friendship
C) without leaving him out of hangouts/ conversation even though currently he's a huge bummer and rarely participates in conversation unless it's about his ultra-specific interests.
Thanks /adv/
>>
How do I convince my friend to break up with her bf? He's the most awful and gross man on the planet.
>>
>>18434412
Are you sure the issues are correlated with your period?
If so maybe you should get tested for endometriosis.
>>
>>18434415
Those qualities may be endearing to her.
Really the only way I would suggest her breaking up with him is if he is abusive or toxic to her well-being.
You'll have to elaborate more if you want a better answer
>>
>>18434414
The safest thing would be to just keep on hanging out as a foursome group. I think it's risky to start hanging out with her alone.
It's cool that you made a friend though.
>>
>>18434414
just hang out with them more, invite them to do something or over at your place
you don't go up to someone and say "hey i want to be closer friends with you"
>>
>>18434396
Not a player. I mean when I was 17 I guess the older girls like my look.
But now I got anxious just being near a cute girl. Also I don't hit on girls, when I was 17 it's pretty much just them taking charge and paid for everything.
>>
>>18434419
He hits her, is trying to coerce her into having a baby with him when she's not ready for children (she's 21 he's 49) and is also her boss and uses work to manipulate and gaslight her eg hiring a hot new grill and flirting with her/ giving my friend's shifts to her.

Plus he's fat.
>>
>>18434418

Funnily enough, I was concerned about this (I'm pretty paranoid about fertility issues in general) but I don't really have any symptoms. How do you test for it?
>>
>>18434427
>she's 21 he's 49
Sounds like he really needs to continue his lineage, sucks for him he has a too young gf. Can you help him instead?
>>
Can I get away with pretending to be a virgin?
>>
>>18434420
Oh I didn't mean to imply that I wanted to hang out with her alone, I'd always prefer that he and my gf be there. I just want to keep things friendly and the only way I'm used to interacting with women is in a purely romantic setting.. my girlfriends historically have been my only femal friends, of which I usually flirt with heavily and unintentionally and I don't want to be like that. Girls usually end up liking me romantically and my gf cuts them out of our friend group because it's kind of a problem.
>>18434422
Yeah they're totally down to hang out more and even more frequently, but I guess I just need advice on how to be friends with women and not make it seem like I'm trying to seduce them.

Also I want to help him quit being a stick in the mud or else his wife will probably get sick of his shit.
>>
>>18434361
>(by choice)
sure thing buddy
>>
File: uterus.jpg (133KB, 499x371px) Image search: [Google]
uterus.jpg
133KB, 499x371px
>>18434431
They do an ultrasound I believe to see what's going on in your uterus.
>>
>>18434427
If he hits her, that's enough. Physical abuse shouldn't be tolerated. The rest is emotional abuse and no self respecting woman would put up with that. She needs to improve her own self image in order to believe she deserves better than that miserable piece of shit.
>>
>>18434441
Just keep it egalitarian, make sure everything involves everyone equally. Here are some good couples activities that my husband and I have done on couple dates
>getting high and playing card games
>getting high and going on hikes
>getting drunk and getting high
>going to NA meetings
>>
>>18434446

Oh, I had this a while ago when I was concerned about cysts. Absolutely perfect apparently, no issues in either area. I might speak to my doctor again though - thank you for your response :)
>>
>>18434448
That's what I've said to her! But she says I'm being dramatic and that almost all relationships have some hitting. I'm like bitch we're upper class nobody should be hitting us.
How do I make her see him for what he really is?
>>
>>18434374

perhaps he has a lot on his mind and had different priorities in the past?

>>18434442

Why does everyone think that it's impossible for a guy choose to not have a girlfriend?

I'm no chad, but I have had obvious opportunities including being asked out by a few girls over the years. I just have too much on my mind and don't want distractions
>>
>>18434459
same, i don't settle for mediocracy and i'm too introverted to approach better girls myself
>>
How do I get men with dicks smaller than 7 inches to fuck off? I don't want to waste my time.
>>
>>18434462
Most girls are mediocre, so are most guys. On 4chan the chance of being mediocre is even higher.
>>
File: Bum.jpg (25KB, 576x426px) Image search: [Google]
Bum.jpg
25KB, 576x426px
I have stretch marks on my thighs and bum like pic related. Do you think it's noticeably gross if I went swimming in a speedo one piece for lap swimming?
>>
I'm going out for Thai food with a male friend tonight. What should I order?
>>
>>18434468
post pic of yourself, it depends on the girl. For some it's gross, for some it's not.
>>
>>18434468
You're male or female?
It's not gross either way, you do you dude.
>>
>>18434456
Any decent human wouldn't hit their partner.
I had the same talk with my gf when we had been dating for a few years.
My previous gf would hit me all the time. It started out with her intentions being cute/ playful and evolved over the course of a year into full blown scratching that would break skin/slapping punching/kicking me in the nuts.
She had an inferiority complex and whenever she was frustrated she'd take it out on me, and it's not healthy. So I ended it.

Bottom line, it's up to the person who's on the receiving end to put an end to it. In retrospect that relationship was doomed from the beginning just because I didn't address the issue of her hitting me early on.
Your friend is probably in a similar situation, and hopefully she's beginning to see the problems he causes
>>
Do things he says during sex count or is it just heat of the moment throwaway stuff?
>>
>>18434475
So I can't do anything, it's just her problem to solve alone?
>>
>>18434468

Wear what you want. Most people have stretch marks, blemishes or cellulite. Likewise, most people are so busy worrying about how they look that they won't even notice you.

You're exercising, that's great, try not to case about such trivial issues.
>>
>>18434467

Not him, but why settle for less?
>>
Do you think you're probably better looking than the other people on these threads?
State gender please.
>>
>>18434462
>mediocracy
are you trying to say mediocrity or is this a new word i didn't know
>>
>>18434468
no, it's fine. stretch marks aren't gross or repulsive.
all things equal, not having stretch marks is better, of course.
>>
>>18434481
Ultimately yes, isn't any relationship's outcome up to the two in it?

You can express your beliefs to her, and I agree with you, he's trash and she probably deserves better if you're going to an advice board on the internet for her well being-
But she'll have to see for herself how detrimental he is to her life.

If you don't care how he sees you, just shame him for treating her like trash. I'd butt in, but I'm a dude and I'm pretty verbal so it's how I generally deal with my problems. Not always the best idea.
>>
>>18434476
depends what it is. if he calls you "slut" it's probably just heat of the moment. if he says "i never actually loved you and resent this relationship" it's probably more serious.
>>
>>18434503
>i never actually loved you and resent this relationship
lol gonna try this one
>>
>>18434494
male, no
i'm below average and i'm pretty sure the population on 4chan is actually average looking
>>
>>18434497
yes that's what i meant
>>
>>18434506

>the population on 4chan is actually average looking

This is actually true. On Interpals, I'm friends with 31 anons from /int/. They are real profiles, and probably 27 out of the 31 look average if not above average
>>
>>18434503
what if at the moment of orgasm he says 'jet fuel can't melt steel beams'?
>>
>>18434514
wake up sheeple
>>
>>18434494
>male
My facial aesthetics are average but I'm physically fit and lift, so I feel confident in my appearance.
Like any other male who isn't a top 10% physical specimen, I don't receive compliments incredibly often on my appearance, but girls comment all the time about how much they like me.
I'm >>18434414 and my real problem is giving people (girls) more direct attention than I should. Even when I'm not trying to court/persue women, I'm really direct and open and with the several women I've met over the past few years, I've had to cut ties with all of them because they've confessed feelings for me, either to me or my gf.

>rereading my posts make me sound like a massive tool
I sound like a self-absorbed douchebag, maybe that's what I should work on
>>
>>18434514

Go

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18434476
It depends on what he said. If he said that Hitler did nothing wrong and only wanted peace with the British, but the perfidious Albion refused and then strategically bombed the cities of Bochum, Mainz, Hamburg, Kassel, Hagen, Dusseldorf, Mannheim, Cologne, Dessau, Bremen, Hanover, Dresden, Dortmund, Stettin, Frankfurt, Nuremberg, Essen, Kiel, Duisburg, Stuttgart, Munich, Chemnitz, Magdeburg, Berlin and Leipzig so that on average over 60% of each of those cities were destroyed so then your boyfriend wanted to become a super Hitler and trick the Muslims into driving trucks into the people of Europe as revenge I'm sure it's nothing.
>>
>>18434520
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Girls

How can a guy tell if you're positively or negatively judging his body when you glance at him?

When I was changing clothes in a mixed dorm at a hostel yesterday, this girl who was on her top bunk glanced over at me several times when my shirt was off. I don't know if that's good or bad. I'm a slim guy, very little body fat, but I do go to the gym, so I do have some muscle definition in my chest, abs, and arms. But even still, I'm very self conscious about my body. So I don't know if she was looking thinking "he's thin" or if she thought I looked decent
>>
>>18434369
gross
>>
I was talking to a romantic interest of mine the other day, and the conversation got a bit heated. We started talking about masturbation, and it came out that she had never tried it. This is not normal, right? We are in our early twenties.
>>
Why do women cheer me up in subway on weekend night?
>>
>>18434637
>she had never tried it.
>he actually fell for it
Of course she did mate
>>
>>18434551
I don't know about other girls but I avoid looking at his body if I don't like it. If I keep glancing at it you can bet that I think it's hot.
>>
>>18434637
I've heard fellow girls say things like this. I do think it's harder for women to figure out how to make themselves cum than men, so I suppose a fair number of them haven't successfully masturbated. I couldn't guess what percentage though.
>>
>>18434704
Does this mean she hasn't had sex? She seems pretty sheltered.
>>
How do I go about making a convo more sexual? Mostly texts, but snaps too. I am a social idiot. Thanks
>>
>>18434754
hit her
>>
I try to flirt with a girl on facebook/snapchat but she doesn't really flirt back. She always responds and talks a lot, but doesn't complement me and say dirty stuff like I do. What is this
>>
how do you tell your significant other that some of her friends are bad influences, even if they've known one another for years, she's that liability when its girls night out or if on a vacation that would encourage shitty behavior since she doesn't have shit to lose
>>
How touchy/physical should I be with a sort of friend of mine that I want to go out with and that probably knows I like her already?
>>
>>18434772
What kind of shitty behavior? Why can't you trust your S/O to be responsible for her own behavior?
>>
>>18434811
Read her body language.
If she wants to hold your arm or hug you, she's probably open to being more touchy.
Generally it's bad to ask for fellatio before you have a good read on whether she's attracted to you physically or not
>>
>>18434825
the need to fit in and peer pressure

this friend thought the guy she was infatuated with actually liked her when really he was just using her to get to the more attractive friends, one of them being my girlfriend. We told her this in the beginning but she wouldn't listen.

Gets pretty drunk frequently and thinks its ok to drive home while drunk. If cute guys come up to the group, she'll say oh he's cute and push them off onto the girls in relationships just to cause shit. misery loves company and she's jealous
>>
>>18434832
>Generally it's bad to ask for fellatio
kek
I see, thanks. Weel we do hug very often, I'm sort of worried this might be friendzone stuff but I guess not. I WILL ask her out soon but I assume I should be more flirty and stuff meanwhile maybe.
>>
>>18434842
This might be a little risky for your taste, but next time you hug her if it's mildly intimate, Hold her ass while hugging her. If she's into it, she won't tell you to stop. If she's friendzoning you, she'll say something, and you should definitely apologize. You have to test the waters, but this might be inappropriate. Any femanons wanna weigh in?
>>
File: index.jpg (2KB, 93x93px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
2KB, 93x93px
>>18434856
>If she's into it, she won't tell you to stop
Idk man, that sounds dangerous, what if she's into it BUT also thinks it's inapropriate? I appreciate the advice though
>>
I have total perfect reason to be upset over the person I'm dating hooking up with their ex literally right in front of me at a party, right? it was girl on girl stuff but honestly it just bummed me out even though she tried to apologiZe and stuff.

She told me she's bisexual and really likes her ex but also wants to maintain our relationship/keep it open but she lied to me about this whole thing, flaked hard on recent plans, became distant all because she didn't want to "hurt" me by telling the truth.

Even if I could score a threesome out of this I have no interest due to her being in contact with exes and other people while bullshitting and just want to walk. Smart decision? I felt completely walked over all weekend long.
>>
>>18434877
>>18434856
From a girl's perspective, we've been kind of taught to give nonverbal no's. I've personally been trying to unlearn this, but it's important to remember for you guys.
If a guy held my ass while hugging and I didn't want him to, I'd likely either cut the hug short, jump in surprise and say, "Hey!" and laugh, or keep the hug rather stiff and distant.
I'd wonder if it was an accident or something, in a stupid way.

I would suggest a tighter and longer hug before a butt grab. Butt grabs are way way suggestive and would be a better suggestion for if you're at the stage where you're trying to initiate sex. I'd agree with your worry- that even if I did like it, I would consider it inappropriate. Because YOU don't know that I would like it.

When hugging try pressing more of your body together. Distant hugs are where people bend at the waist, and mostly just touch shoulders. If you bring your feet in closer to hers, you'll press more of your torso together.

Part of this game is to give the things you do reasonable doubt. There honestly isn't much question behind the intention of an ass grab. But a closer hug? Sitting a little closer to one another? Placing a hand on her knee? Those can be forgiven easier.

What you do is see how receptive she is. When you scoot closer, does she adjust slightly so she's farther away, or does she stay where she is, or does she lean into you? Does she reciprocate warm hugs? Does she put her hand on your leg?

After this is when you amp it up a bit. Instead of putting your hand on her knee, put it mid way on her thigh. Maybe rub circles with your thumb. Is she receptive?

There's always three ways a girl could respond: recoil/reject, no change, lean in. The first and last are the easiest to know how to proceed. The middle one is a little trickier, because it could backfire if she's being oblivious, too nervous to change her behavior, or too proud to change her behavior. You'll have to use your previous knowledge of her.
>>
So I've been interested in a girl, and I think she is interested in me too (body language etc),
but the thing is, I can only see her on one occasion in the week.
The last couple of weeks however, she hasn't shown up to these "occasions."
I don't know why.
Should I just drop her?
>>
>>18434955
Yes, that was quite shitty of her.
>>
>>18434984
>buttgrap manual.jpg

Get over yourself already, if you don't like somebody grabbing your butt just tell them, if you do, same. Oh wait you're a girl, you need to make this more complicated than it really is. teehee
>>
>>18435095
I was the guy who suggested the buttgrab, but >>18434984 is a girl and she has a good point.
Depending on the girl, she may like smaller, less promiscuous actions instead of a full on ass grab, especially in the early stages.

While I still think my direct approach is good, it's probably not optimal, and might cause a communication barrier if interpreted wrong or executed poorly.

Feel the mood.

Once I had a girl over who I was romantically interested in. We spent the night cuddled up and enjoying a few beers but I never kissed her/ made a move because she had told me about a previous partner who would take advantage of her and once raped her while they were drinking.
Subconsciously I think this prevented me from making a move on her, even though she texted me a month later asking why I had to make her beg for it and that she wasn't putting up with my shit.
I blamed myself for a while but in retrospect, I did the right thing, or should have asked permission (not a pussy move btw, if used in the right context) to make a move, because while the mood would have been right for most girls, this one had some red flags that fit our current situation.
>>
File: IMG_0276.jpg (38KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0276.jpg
38KB, 601x508px
>tfw no matter how handsome I am or how much I lift, I'll still be a low self esteem sperg
Should I even bother?
>>
Men:
How many of your female partners have been able to orgasm just from penetration?
>>
>>18435157
0/3
i could only get the first one to orgasm by extensive use of my tongue,
Wasn't with the second one long enough- we only banged once, and currently i can only get my gf to cum from a combination of circular motion on clit/hood while penetrating, and i have like a 5-10 minute window to get her off or else her vag starts to hurt
>>
>>18435095
I understand your frustration.
>From a girl's perspective, we've been kind of taught to give nonverbal no's. I've personally been trying to unlearn this
Yeah, I'm a passive doormat. It's served me well to fuck up my life. I'm taking steps to remedy this mindset. Unfortunately, you are talking to me, and not whatever girl Anon wants to grab the ass of. You can tell me to suck it up and speak up. But that doesn't mean that this girl is going to be anything other than a passive idiot like me.
I'm not saying that it's a good idea for women to do this. I'm saying that many do it anyway. It wouldn't matter if you don't care about the girl. She can deal with the consequences of not setting clear boundaries. However, this might be helpful information for if you're actually trying to get close to a passive snotrag. Sometimes having to go so far to tell someone to step off, the damage is already done.

>>18435128
>she texted me a month later asking why I had to make her beg for it and that she wasn't putting up with my shit.
That's ridiculous and also really sad. I wonder if she has the expectation that men will always try to fuck you if they want to. So she thought that you didn't want to because you weren't actively going for it. I hope that she learns how to ask for what she wants. There's no reason that she couldn't have pulled a move on you.
You really did the right thing, yes. Regardless of rationality, physical touch can go really really south with trauma victims. Even if you mean well, it doesn't make for good atmosphere if she has a flash of guttural, instinctual panic.
>>
>>18435157
1/0
she wasn't a willing partner
>>
>>18435194
>Even if you mean well, it doesn't make for good atmosphere if she has a flash of guttural, instinctual panic.

And I suppose that's what I was trying to avoid. I feel like I had a good read on her, and I even take risks when it comes to romance, but yes I agree, she should have given me a verbal cue to let me know it was ok.
But don't worry about her, she's happy in a relationship now.

But about you,
>I'm a passive doormat

One of my close friends was incredibly depressed for over a year because she thought of herself this way. Largely it was due to her upbringing and her very strict and mean parents.
I don't know your situation and I apologise if its out of place for me to be offering unsolicited advice, but maybe there are some toxic people in your life that cause you to react less assertively?

I know you care about what you want, and I hope you find the means to choose yourself over being walked on.
>>
>>18434984
I'm the one who first asked. Thanks a lot for that post, that's a lot of detail
>>
File: file.png (672KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
672KB, 1280x720px
girls

my new gf screamingly fake moans like a hentai/JAV girl every time we fuck. its so obvious its fake and really turns me off. Never been able to cum with her.

how do i kindly ask her to stfu?
>>
>>18434016
if you have more than 2 failed relationships im not interested.

not interested in girls that has or are sleeping around.
>>
>>18434468
That looks like some dry desert. Not very into it as a guy with standards.
>>
>>18434955
Cuck
>>
So I met this girl that ended a long relationship with a douche chad a bit ago and said she wasn't really interested in another. Though at the same time there was a lot of flirting and chemistry between us. Only seen her once since we met during a few weeks long work training, since both of us have busy work schedules. There's been physical contact, but nothing you'd count as cuddling or anything. How do I not fuck it up and probe for a chance.

I'm a virgin, though not kissless, but none of those were initiated by me. And I'm at least average in looks and /fit/ness if it makes a difference.
>>
>>18435219
>but maybe there are some toxic people in your life that cause you to react less assertively?
Yup. My mother is very very co-dependent (from the AA terminology) due to alcoholic parents, and taught me to be the same. I came to terms with the fact after having being very co-dependent with my abusive ex. It's less of a big deal when you're a doormat to people who treat you well. Being in an abusive relationship taught me why it's important to take care of my own needs, and to expect others to be responsible for their own needs.

I've read some literature on the matter (Melody Beattie is a godsend) and have been in and out of therapy since my early teens for depression and ADD. So I'm a little better equipped than those who don't have any experience with introspection.

I'm doing much better now. Broke up with my ex two years ago, learned how to stand up for myself, established a life where I was my own highest priority, went back to school, got a better job, reconnected with friends he had isolated me from, made new friends, and then one year ago, at the height of my mental stability, I went steady with an absolutely lovely man.

Thank you for your concern for my well-being! Is your friend doing any better? You used the past tense talking about her.

>>18435231
You're welcome! I appreciate it. Sometimes I put a lot of effort into these posts and the OP never returns. It's nice to hear that it's read and helpful.
>>
>>18433888
Her ass is hanging out!
Girls, do you really think that's acceptable?
>>
>>18435251
Slap her.
Stuff something in her mouth.
Maybe both at once.
>>
>>18435157
2/4?

Current gf occasionally does and maybe a one night stand a while ago. Or at least I assume... because otherwise she was done with sex after like 3 minutes, and spent way too long cuddling and giggling with me afterwards lol.

Come to think of it, I did give her oral and lots of foreplay prior, but it's not like she was fingering herself while I was in her so don't know if that qualifies?
>>
>>18435453
I know you're gonna make it, anon. I'm glad you're doing better, it's fantastic that you're improving your situation!

I've kinda lost touch with her, she's in another state now and fairly reclusive and seems much less optimistic than yourseof, via vague twitter comments. My best friend had a huge crush on her too and he fucked that up royally so she hasn't tried to contact me since then, which is understandable.

Anyway, prayers for you both, I believe in you!
>>
>>18435251
Talk to her instead. Have dialogue during sex.
>>
File: 1347757532039.jpg (293KB, 983x881px) Image search: [Google]
1347757532039.jpg
293KB, 983x881px
If Coffee at the mall and then movie a bad date idea?

If so, is Coffee outside a bad date idea?

...She likes coffee
>>
>>18435595
Malls are for nouveau riche iconoclasts.
Go to a nice independent coffee house.
>>
>>18435479
i don't, many girls i know don't, but there's like a whole army of whores who will jump on you for "slut shaming" or something so ymmv
>>
Grills
How much/little do you care about looks?
>>
>>18434754
bumping this
>>
>>18435615
Quite a bit. I want to be with a man who takes care of himself physically.
I exercise and eat right and dress nicely; why shouldn't he?
I don't want to be one of those in shape women in their forties with a fat gross husband.
>>
>>18435622
Buy condoms?
>>
File: vey.png (95KB, 191x498px) Image search: [Google]
vey.png
95KB, 191x498px
>>18433725
Can I use my nose to get a free birthright trip to Israel if I'm not Jewish and have no Jewish relatives?

Do women like big noses that resemble logarithmic growth functions?

Pic related ;)
>>
>>18435610
if a girl wear shorts like that (like exposing her ass if she bends over) that means she's promiscuous, right?
I talked a few times to this really cute girl I met at the grocery store but she wears the similar shorts and I hesitate getting closer to her. Could it be because of the weather?
>>
>>18435641
Elliot?
>>
So I have this Thai girl coming over tonight and she speaks very little english. I bought some rum and stuff and have UNO and Playing cards. What else could I do to try to avoid awkward silences? We already laughed at each other when trying to say things to each other we don't understand.
>>
>>18435518
Thank you so much!

I wish the best for her. There's a lot of grieving to be done when realizing your own self sabotage. I needed to grieve the years and innocence that I had lost. I had to apologize to myself for what I had done to myself, and then I had to learn how to forgive myself too. It's a difficult process. I had to learn what responsibility really means. I'm still learning, and I still relapse. Even with an amazing support system, it took me a full calendar year to feel lucid. She's at the very beginning of her story. I'm excited for her.

Take care of yourself, Anon. You're very considerate! I'm glad that we got to cross paths.
>>
>>18435627
If a man is gorgeous enough, will you tolerate him being a socially retarded asspie?
>>
>>18435655
Nice double
Try watching try watching a move, like American Psycho together or put on some music, like Huey Lewis and the News
>>
>>18435644
??
>>
>>18435674
>american psycho

Really?
>>
>>18435655
teach her the sucky sucky game of her people
>>
Is tomorrow too late or too early to ask out a younger girl who had no inhibitions about telling me how she is newly single letting me infer how I'd be a welcome contrast to her now-ex? I would have asked today if my stomach pain / boner hadn't receded after lunch, but then she mentioned plans of clubbing this weekend. This isn't worth contemplating further, nor are the crazier ideas I'm resisting formulating out of the anxiety, but I can't help looking this gift horse in the mouth. Like this afternoon when a bus seemed to wait at the stop sign for me before I walked past it and inevitably got caught in the rain.
>>
>>18435696
That's also completely wrong usage of that idiom, but I can't think of a more appropriate one to use in its stead.
>>
How much body hair is too much on men?
>>
File: 98579.jpg (244KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
98579.jpg
244KB, 500x667px
Matched a girl on Tinder. Make some jokes back and forth. Got a day and date scheduled.

Do I continue talking to her via text? I feel like I want to save questions and stuff for the date itself.
>>
>>18434016
For the love of god lie. Pick the smallest number you can while nobody can prove otherwise. Say two bfs and 0 one night stands. And pretend that your exes dont exist. Every sentence about them is relationship killer.

LIE SLUT! We all want to hear our dick is the biggest you have seen and that your pussy is EXCLUSIVE, not cock carousel.

>no hymen no diamond
>>
>>18435311
Ask her on date. Buy condoms and suggest netflix and chill.

>>18435844
Send her random emojis each night before sleep.
>>
What makes girls friend zone a guy?

I understand when the guy is ugly as fuck but outside of that?
>>
>>18435964
outside of that, she finds someone better
>>
>>18435964
When he dont act like male. Unless the girls is madly in love with you, you have short window (~week?) to give her feeling she is sexy to you and make some bold move. If you fail that, she presumes you are beta/fag/not worth the struggle, puts you into friendzone and move to new guy.
>>
>>18436007
This
>had girl came over for movie
>actually watched entire movie
>we still made out though
>never fucked her
>went cold
>eventually ended things
>>
Guys,

What condom size would one need at a girth of 5.7-6 inches?
>>
>>18436010
I watched 2 entire romantic movies with some girl

Still makes me cringe and regret to this day.
>>
>>18436026
The regular one. You want it to be a bit tight so it wont slip.
>>
I get aroused hearing my dad have sex with his girlfriend which I can hear across the hall
How fucked up am I
I'm a guy btw
>>
>>18436007
mind explaining not acting like male?
>>
>>18435595
Try kfc. They have different breeds, some darker than others.
>>
>>18436098
Makes less than me, have little muscle, get upset over nothing, isn't dominant, into pegging, etc, etc.
>>
Should I date this Hippieish girl? She seems to possibly like me, and I kinda like her too. But, I am not too sure if I really do like her in that way..
>>
wimmen, just saw this on another thread:

It's a new fucking
How do I explain this
Remember scene girls from the 90's, and RAWR xD chicks from the 00's? New face paint, same clowns. Symptoms: smokes shitty cigarettes, says stuff like "choke me daddy" and pretends to be incredibly deviant in bed, lots of black and pastel, attempting to seem weary/world-wise/enlightened about how everything is suffering, talks about taking late night walks through cities when it's raining but doesn't carry a gun like any non-retarded dame would
Today's equivalent of scene chicks listen to lyrics they are told by online reviews are deep while trying very hard to pick outfits that they hope appear like they didn't try too hard and hating on consumerism and capitalism while using Uber to buy shitty liquor because they've never taken the time to try different types so they can take a picture of the sunset filtering through the empty bottle with a lit American Spirit cigarette in the frame and put it on instagram with some bullshit caption bastardized from the previously mentioned music
I live near portland oregon, they come in sixpacks here
You date a few and it's a lovely time until the constant nihilism and poorly-disguised inability to process the real world start to grate

is this a real type of girl?
are they okay to date or is this behavior red flag?
>>
>>18434494
Male
Yes. I've been called things like cute, handsome, hot, even beautiful and gotten enough looks to convince me I'm better looking than most
>>
How do I ask a person out if I only see them during class? It would be weird af to ask before/after class when lots of people are around.
>>
Anyone: Are there any cool virgin girls in college?
>>
>>18436270
You're gonna fail.
>>
how bad of an idea is it to further my infatuation with a coworker that is married with two kids.
>>
>>18436296
Well duh, but that still doesn't answer my question.
>>
File: Children.jpg (875KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Children.jpg
875KB, 1600x1067px
>>18436313
Think of the children.
>>
>>18436270
Are you attractive?
>>
Fellow guys

I get really disgruntled anytime a girl either acts very needy, or makes simple shit difficult. I can get along with girls just fine, except for that. It really pisses me off a lot. I won't show it, but internally I'm really pissed. Just today I was hanging out with a female friend and she had a small aerosol can in her purse. We went into a museum which she couldn't bring it in, and she made a big deal about having to throw it away. She is just a friend too, I couldn't imagine having to be responsible for her if she was my girlfriend
>>
File: IMG_0017.jpg (11KB, 125x102px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0017.jpg
11KB, 125x102px
Girls, would it be appropriate to ask my SO to work out with me? I love her to death but she is not happy with her body type and consistently calls herself fat. She is a heavier girl but not a beach ball like she thinks
>>
>>18436360
Beach balls are light m8.
>>
>>18436360

You mean a bowling ball
>>
>>18436342

not really
>>
>>18436342
This guy >>18436385 isn't me but he's actually correct.
>>
since I'm not a native speaker - by what term could I look for porn of short and overally small girls of legal age?
little is obviously not a wise word to use here
>>
Girls,

Why do women get intimidated by good looking men.
>>
I dreamed that I was raped. Is this normal?
>>
>>18433839
>why do you complain about guys not wanting to date you?
This ain't true. There are guys who have plus size fetishes, a lot of them on this website.
>>
Is there any point in trying if I'm ugly? Should I use my energy just playing video games and working instead?
>>
>>18436550
'petite' is a commonly used term
>>
>>18436599
If you're a woman? Kinda. A lot of women have rape fantasies.
>>
>>18436639
I suppose. Makes more sense that it was by a dog.

Less sense that it was a human that turned into the dog. That part I don't get.
>>
>>18436643
Have any bestiality fantasies? Or furry?
>>
>>18436644
Not a furry.

I used to really want to be done by a large, fluffy, respectable breed of dog, but once I found my perfect breed and seriously started to contemplate and prepare for a dog I may hopefully get one day, I realized that my future dog is not for sexual, even if he was raised a specific way, and the bestiality drive died.
The dog in my dream was the opposite color as my future breed, though. Little scragglier.

Truthfully, the person that turned into that dog was some form of authority figure, and I was some form of harem girl or slave. (Because obviously you're asking to hear about this)
>>
>>18436655
Sounds like you were just having a kinky dream.
>>
>>18434016
If you aren't having casual sex, any number is theoretically fine

otherwise I'd divide your age by 7
>>
>>18433725
How can I escalate better? I do well in convo but I feel like I waste too much time talking about arbitrary shit when I should be upping the tension, problem is I dunno how to do that. Usually all my sexcapades were her trying to fuck me, but I never really was able to escalate on my own unless it was a party, or drunk, etc. But day to day I'm horrible on.
>>
>>18436777
Can you flirt?
>>
>>18436777
Introduce flirting and touching, gauge interest, escalate to other things.
>>
>>18436781
I'll be honest, I'm rather blunt so its not the cutesy kind of flirting, its the somewhat making light of her through jokes type of flirting. I never learned how to do that warm cutesy flirting yous see in movies.
>>
>>18436818
Teasing is low-grade flirting a lot of the time.
>>
>>18436836
It is, but I feel like I can flirt in stronger and better ways, plus most women are turned off when all your flirting is making fun of her on some level.
>>
So, us males have made it pretty clear amongst ourselves that the redpill is pretty much. . . Well, it feels like vid related at and after one minute thirty up until the end. https://youtu.be/h2QmZOOu_0c

What's taking the redpill like for women? Does it even leave an effect besides a moment of shock? Does it cause anger or depression?
>>
>>18436859
There is no red pill from women because they learn very early from their mothers and society on how to run the game.
>>
>>18436859
What?
>>
>>18436859
What do you mean by redpill for males?

Do you mean the actual one or the "women are hypergamous and have no empathy and have to be treated like children" shit?

Women have no redpill because they run the game and aren't taught bullshit. They don't need to be waken up to how to make themselves good partners because they know how to attract males. Whereas men are bombarded with bullshit and mixed signals so they're more likely to have no idea what to do.
>>
>>18436883
The whole system is fucked. People are shitty. Idiot men who subscribe to the whole thing need to not capitulate to shitty women and shitty women need to not be shitty. Once you stop caring about stupid crap and stop playing the game it's like all the weight lifts off and you feel like buddha i swear.
>>
>>18436861
>>18436878
>>18436883
Clearly I didn't phrase it well enough. I mean when we take the redpill and realize how our entire society has been subverted and what is wrong with it, we get angry, then depressed, and then cycle between the two until we can no longer care. So how are women affected by the realization that the institutions in our society and the reasons they exist have been attacked by 'insert one of the many groups destroying the west here.'
>>
>>18436906
>I mean when we take the redpill and realize how our entire society has been subverted and what is wrong with it
Do you? Because I'm pretty sure no guy I know has. That said, guys I know have lives outside of internet propaganda.
>>
>>18436906
Women don't give a shit because they're basically still just animals indulging their basic instincts and have been weaponized by those very groups trying to destroy society in exchange for getting to indulge harder than they've ever done before.
>>
>>18436912
>That said, guys I know have lives outside of internet propaganda.
Well fuck you too then.
>Do you? Because I'm pretty sure no guy I know has.
And "hey, did you know about Yuri fucking Bezmenov" isn't something you normally say at any point while at work or when hanging around your non-autist friends.
>>
god I hate women so much
>>
>>18436928
No loss to them.
>>
>>18436928
Same.
>>
>>18434441
>advice on how to be friends with women and not make it seem like I'm trying to seduce them.
Just think "if I said that to a dude, would it seem gay?" If the answer is yes, don't say it
>>
>>18436933
Pretty much this.
>>
>>18436933
So it's ok to say "can I touch your pussy"?
Cause saying that to a dude could only mean I want to pet his cat.
>>
Why DO some guys have so much trouble talking to girls? Not in terms of approaching, I mean just having a friendly conversation, even with a cashier or something. You don't hear about girls having trouble talking to guys nearly as much
>inb4 hurr durr girls don't have to do anything or be interesting
>>
>>18435157
1/2
>>
>>18436949
Sexual tension and social anxiety. Add in the fact that most betas haven't had many interactions with the opposite sex when it comes to feelings of attraction past the 4th or 5th grade then you end up the "unfamiliar territory panic" that leaves most of them second guessing every action. Factor in that testosterone won't allow these men to calm down mentally and there you have it.
>>
>>18436949
Neither greentexting, saying "inb4" or "hurr durr" before a valid answer to your question will magically render it invalid.

Women are not raised under the same pressure to impress and compete for the opposite sex men are, nor to measure their overall success in life by how well they do with the opposite sex. They simply sit back and judge. And men have to deal with that judgement.
>>
>>18434468
I am super unobservant, so take it with a grain of salt when I say that I wouldn't have noticed them if you hadn't pointed them out
>>
>>18436949
Because we're insecure and doubly so when talking to somebody we like. We are measured by our sexuality but at the same time shamed for only "having one thing in mind".

And to be honest women do usually have to do less to talk to the opposite sex. I'm not a shut in by any means, but I very rarely see women making the first step in talking to guys, after all if she just sits there sooner or later somebody else will come and initiate talks.

And this isn't even starting to get into how fucking unapproachable young women are in general. Be it headphones, reading, studying or just a general "don't bother talking to me" face, it's very hard to see a woman that is receptive to just casually chatting with.
>>
>>18436949
>Why DO some guys have so much trouble talking to girls?
Insecurity. I was informed I had made some women uncomfortable when I was just overeager about a project and I sort of clammed up for a while. It's in the past for me now but there are very different expectations for women, I can't imagine a man would really complain some talkative women made him uncomfortable like that.
>>
>>18436550
"barely legal petite"

barely legal means they just turned 18

petite means they're small and young looking
>>
>>18434361
>If you found out a guy (by choice) has never had a girlfriend before and doesn't do casual sex, would you still see that as a negative thing?
If you don't want a gf, why would my opinion even matter?
>>
>>18434377
If you told me that, I'd be completely disinterested in you. I guess you better lie about it. It's not like the college girls are going to rat you out, they've probably moved on long ago.
>>
>>18434494
Female, potentially. I think my facial aesthetics are okay, maybe slightly above average, but I run and am fit, and I know how to dress. I get compliments a lot.
>>
>>18435964
If a man isn't attractive to me, or doesn't interest me on a conversational level, or he has ideologies or values I don't agree with. The latter particularly. A man who I got on with and found attractive but who was uber conservative and traditional would be friendzoned instantly. Same with other things I don't somewhat agree with. Such things are fine in friendships, but will only cause trouble in an actual relationship.
>>
>>18436272
Get over the virgin thing, dude. Cool and virgin rarely coincide.
>>
>>18436566
I don't. I get irritated and standoffish with persistent men of all attractiveness levels. If I say no, I mean it.
>>
>>18436859
You mean realising that women are alternatively evil succubi or stupid children? Sorry, never took that one, as I am neither. If you mean that society is fucked, then, well, I realised that at 13, went through a nihilistic phase in my mid teenaged years, then an angry "I'm going to change it" phase at 17 and 18, then just sort of gave up, and now (at 19) I'm just doing the best I can.
>>
>>18437035
I see. I'm really ashamed of my younger self, I did so many embarrassing things but I'm not like that anymore (or at least I don't just have sex with girls I've known for few hours, I have good grades and am only interested in long term relationship)
>>
Where do i find lonely moms that want/need a provider?
>>
File: aboutaboy.jpg (24KB, 299x443px) Image search: [Google]
aboutaboy.jpg
24KB, 299x443px
>>18437145
Have you seen this film anon?
>>
>>18437057
>At 13.
Uh. . . What pilled you and was there a sperg-out?
>>
>>18437149
I haven't, why?
>>
>>18437165
It's about a man who pretends to be a single father to pick up single mums. Would recommend.
>>
>>18437167
I'll check it out, but I wasn't talking about pretending to be a father, just finding and settling with a desperate single mom.
>>
>>18436949
When you're talking to a man you don't have to worry any random thing you might say is gonna make him think you're a "creep", or dangerous, or accuse you of sexual harassment.

You aren't expected to always lead the conversation, being interesting and charming and friendly the whole time.

You aren't considered a loser if you can't flawlessly succeed at everything listed above every time you talk to a guy, your entire status of "success" or "failure" in societies eyes determined by how well you can speak to a man, impress him and get his attention.

Try spending a lifetime in a society like that then see if those simple friendly conversations with cashiers are so easy.
>>
>Had sexual tension with my sister for years, at least in my opinion
>We've never said anything about it
>Friday night I was drinking with my sister
>We both drunk too much
>We kissed once but with tongues
>We both realised what we did and got real embarrassed
>She immediately left
>Haven't spoken to her since
>She won't return any calls and wasn't home when I went over there an hour ago
>My girlfriend can tell I'm acting weird about something, we've been together for 4 years now
>Haven't told her what we did and don't want to
What the fuck do I do? I want to talk to my sister and get it sorted out but she's avoiding me. Do I tell my girlfriend or not? I really don't want to. She gets quite worked up over trivial things.
>>
>>18437255
you're mental
>>
>>18437255
Just tell her, she'll get jealous but then laugh it off and then tease the hell out of you for it until one of you dies. It will be better than keeping her worried and worked up to the point she accuses you of actual betrayal, and when she does she won't believe you 'only' kissed your sis.
>>
File: 1300975320257.jpg (678KB, 989x742px) Image search: [Google]
1300975320257.jpg
678KB, 989x742px
Dating is fucking retarded.
It is completely artificial way of getting to know another person and I hate the very concept of it. Two people who don't even know each other, going out to some predetermined location like a coffee place etc, just to see if they could start a relationship together.

How in the fuck can you even know if you are interested in relationship with a person if you don't already fucking know them? Just because you find the person attractive visually? Because if that's it, that's super fucking shallow reasoning and I cannot relate to it at all.
I have never had any romantic feelings towards anyone I haven't already befriended and gotten to know, but seems like in this day and age, developing feelings for your friends "ruins" the friendship, which is endlessly confusing. Of course, if the other party in the situation doesn't share the feelings, it is understandable that things could get awkward, but if both do share them, isn't that just the NATURAL way human relationships develop from acquaintances into intimate relationship?
Whereas with dating, you just thrust two people who have had basically no contact with one another to a shared setting, where they both try to put on their best sides and figure out if they could begin a relationship, completely skipping the stages of being mere acquaintances and later friends, and going straight to romantic relationship.

Why the fuck are things so backwards?
>>
>>18437287
I concur, good sir. We, as a society, should go back to the days of arranged marriages.
>>
>>18437287
Love is a lie. Men only care about sex. Women only care about money and attention.
>>
>>18437287
Looks attract people. Personality gets them to stay. So yes, often you start dating based on looks, and then if you get to know them and like their personality, you get into a relationship with them. Other people do start dating friends or acquaintances. That's just as common and just as normal too.

No one's making you choose one or the other. No one's making you do anything.
>>
>>18437292
Nice strawman.

>>18437296
Wrong. I am a male, and I don't care jack shit about having sex for just it's sake. There is no point in having sex if you are not having it with a person you actually genuinely love and wish to spend the rest of your life with.
I doubt your stereotype is true for women either.

>>18437298

>No one's making you choose one or the other. No one's making you do anything.
I didn't claim that I was being made to do shit.
I just stated my opinion.
Though, recently my cousin did once again, try to "help" me get laid by trying to get me make a Tinder account, which I refused.
>>
>>18437285
That sounds reasonable. I'm going to tell her.
>>
What does a relationship offer me that a dog and paying escorts wouldn't?

>sex without drama
>unconditional love and support from dog
>similar money cost
>>
>>18437345
Children and a stable environment to raise them. For fucks sake, even post zog infiltration /pol/ would be able to tell you that one.
>>
>>18437353
So if I don't want children (I don't) I guess the answer is truly "nothing".
>>
>>18437345
emotional support, meaningful human contact, someone to look after you when you're sick, and someone to keep your bed warm at night
>>
File: Cut It Out.jpg (171KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cut It Out.jpg
171KB, 600x450px
>>18437369
Fucking an escort is nowhere near the same as fucking in a relationship. Your escort is paid to act like she enjoys your company. Perhaps some part of her does. Many of them are social creatures.

However it is a lie. It is an act, and it is different from a relationship. You can try to fool yourself, but your brain is smarter than you. That chemical computer isn't going to be fooled.

And if you think you're going to spend $200/hr on a girlfriend, you're either a virgin or a moron. Speaking from an economic perspective, in relation to access to sex, it is far cheaper to date someone and get in a relationship.
>>
File: CJWKtLHUAAAgCeF.jpg (49KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CJWKtLHUAAAgCeF.jpg
49KB, 576x1024px
>>18437145
I wonder.

>>18437345
You are free to do whatever you care. Dont procreate, you obviously are damaged and dead end.
>>
>>18437287
>Dating is fucking retarded.

No.

Dating is a mating ritual, much the same as exists in pretty much every other species on the planet.

You put on your best appearance, flaunt this aspect of yourself, flaunt that aspect, you commit to a back and forward dance where you push a little, pull a little, swaying back and forward with one another until you either figure out you're in sync or you figure out that it's not working.

That's part of what romance is too, a back and forth, push and pull that allows you to see if you have a spark, chemistry, some ineffable connection and excitement that draws you to one another and then buys you the time you need to open up and really, truly get to know one another, and then build upon that something substantial.

The truth is, not everyone can connect on that level, even for a moment. Sometimes--usually--that moment is nothing more than a moment, but, even if you meet someone, spend years getting to know them, and become their best friend, there's absolutely no certainty that you'll be able to develop a spark, a thrill, a moment of excitement--an organic and raw bottled bolt of lightning that's impossible to replicate or reproduce.

A personal anecdote, my best friend is female. I love her. I think she's attractive. I would never want to be with her. We'd want to murder one another within weeks. She's not the only friend I feel that way about.

Which is why it's often MUCH easier to be able to start searching for someone with whom you CAN have that spark with, eliminate the ones you cannot, and then work forward from that and see which ones last for long enough to build something with.

Is it foolproof? No. Does it always succeed? No. Is it the best method? Who knows.

But it sure is SIGNIFICANTLY quicker and more proactive than approaching it from the other direction--waiting years to see if a friendship has the potential to develop in to more (which it in all likelihood will not).
>>
>>18437436
>But it sure is SIGNIFICANTLY quicker
So you prefer it because you are an impatient hedonistic shit.
>>
>>18437436
>You put on your best appearance, flaunt this aspect of yourself, flaunt that aspect,
Nice way of saying "you pretend to be something you actually are not".
>>
>>18437374
Friends give you all that support and the dog keeps the bed warm in a non sexual way and the escorts in a sexual way.

>>18437390
Escorts are much more sexually skilled which makes up for the lack of "connection"(what a stupid word).
In my last relationship I was having sex like once every 5 days at best. Assuming 150-200 spent per night, thats 900-1200 bucks a month which is very manageable. And you're only thinking about money, what about all the emotional costs and everything you're risking by being emotionally close? Escorts are free in that regard.

>>18437395
Thanks for the kind words but I never intended to procreate anyway, I am not that selfish and self-absorbed.
>>
>>18437449
>letting your dog sleep in your bed
stop that
>>
For virgin and non-virgin females: What would you think about a handsome guy in his mid-20s who never fornicated because he seeks a virgin (so not being one himself would be unfair)? And why?
>>
>>18437460
>>>/r9k/
>>
Girls... how do I tell my gf that I don't like some things she does?

Backstory: My gf loves to travel, don't get me wrong: I like Traveling too!
But for my gf it's an obsession.

We were away for 150 days last year to different places: as a result I've spent most of my savings and I only get 15 vacation days this year from work... and I just sort of want to stay local those 15 days, visit my parents "up state" tops!
>That doesn't work for my gf at all.
So she still booked a trip for 6 weeks!
I don't like it, We did her thing last summer, can't we just do my thing this summer?
That is the short term issue (not that it can be changed now anyways, tickets and hotelrooms are booked and payed for allready
>it's just that, "I can't be home this summer! Even for you"-mentality that bothers me)

Long term: We've been together for about 2 years now and in these 2 years it's been hard to just enjoy life at home: she's constantly saving money for upcoming grips or if she has no Traveling plans coming up (wich is rare):"I shouldn't spend the money, I feel it's time to go somewhere soon and I don't want to have to budget pick a place"
So like just going out to a bar or a restaurant or even a simple friggin' coffee is happening way to seldom!

So how can I tell her to chill her yolo, we're still in our 20's: Traveling will happen but you gotta let me catch my breath in between!
>>
>>18437477
Dump her and go no-contact. You two are clearly not compatible.
>>
>>18437441
>So you prefer it because you are an impatient hedonistic shit.

Alternatively, I have (or more accurately gained) social aptitude and realized that sitting on my ass doing nothing wasn't getting me anywhere.

And guess what, after years of struggling to change, to be more social, to put myself out there and in to the dating world, at the age of 26, I finally found my first girlfriend.

>>18437444
>Nice way of saying "you pretend to be something you actually are not".

No. That is not what you do.
Not if you want dating to go anywhere real.

What you do is show of what you've got about yourself to show off, be it your sense of humor, your wit, your passions, whatever else it is about you that you feel represents you and what you feel is interesting.

But whatever, if any of ya'll want to be bitter, angry, and edgy about it all saying "boohoo. The world is unfair. My virgin pussied waifu should throw itself at my lap", that's your right I guess.
>>
>>18437480
>The world is unfair. My virgin pussied waifu should throw itself at my lap", that's your right I guess.
Nice projection.
Nobody here has said anything remotely like that.
>>
File: BTFO.jpg (17KB, 360x317px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
17KB, 360x317px
>>18437449
>Escorts are much more sexually skilled
That's a large generalization to make. I've had Escorts that were so shitty that I may as well have jacked off. And every new escort you try, you don't know if you have a connection or if you work well with them. Remember that sex isn't masturbation. It is very much an act done between two people. It's much more than getting your dick squeezed until jizz fills your condom.

And you were the one who first brought up a "similar cost of money".

And the emotional "costs"? You don't understand how any of that works, do you?
You gain from having a relationship. You certainly risk getting hurt. And most relationships are not permanent. You must realize that. But while you have the relationship, you experience a massive gain in your emotional health.

And for that matter, you can't keep yourself clammed up for all your life. You can never be completely safe. So why would you never want to risk getting hurt, and never live your life?

Seems worthless to me. If you're so concerned about being emotionally safeguarded from relationship drama, you should probably also stay away from escorts. You will find some that you will connect with, emotionally.
You'll hire them repeatedly.

And then they won't answer your text after they feel you get too close.
"but anon that won't happen because whores are just whores"
The second you value a whore as less than another woman is the very moment you should consider that your opinion of whores (and of women) needs massive reevaluation.

That or you could be gay. And hey, it's the current year.
>>
>>18437467
It's all angry guys there.
>>
>>18437460
My original answer was a bit short so I think I should flesh it out.

You aren't entitled to a virgin gf just because you are a virgin. It's selfish to think so. If you wanted a virgin you should have persevered in high school.
That's not to say there aren't women who are virgins in their 20s or even 30s. There are, they just get more and more rare as you get older.
Maybe try going to church more than twice a year if you are dead set on getting a virgin gf, but keep in mind they aren't idiots and will know when someone wants to be with them genuinely, and someone wants to be with them just because they want to fuck a virgin.
A final note is the way you typed your statement makes me think you are incel. But my initial statement still stands; >>>/r9k/
>>
>>18437449
With that attitude of yours, look into vasectomy. A real life safer.

>pro tip
You wouldnt be here, trying to ask such bullshit question if you were happy with your current life situation.

>>18437477
Google sunken cost fallacy and think hard about what have you already sacrificed in order to make her happy. Your dream is probably being boring husband with children and house and her probably childree life full of nonsence and later at 40+ years old futile attempts to get pregnant with first guy willing to settle down with her.

>>18437460
As soon as you drop the whole concept of being and not being virgin you will gain some qtie girl.
>>
>>18437460
It's a nice sexual fantasy to have. Best to just fuck someone and pretend it's your first time and fool around like you know nothing in the dark like a couple of teenagers.

Drop the idea of virginity mattering in any fashion. It doesn't. And the double-virgin sexual encounter is just awkward and bad sex. That's the fantasy. A bad fuck.
>>
File: diginity.jpg (375KB, 1280x816px) Image search: [Google]
diginity.jpg
375KB, 1280x816px
Femanons, have you ever been with a guy that was a little bit of a beta but by being with you ended up improving and shedding his old tendencies?
>>
>>18437505
Sometimes i wonder how cool adv would be without shitposters making up problems from thin air.
>>
File: CtYJnNq67Q8.jpg (132KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
CtYJnNq67Q8.jpg
132KB, 1280x718px
Sometimes I get really stressed, and not being able to maintain a boner, so I refuse to have sex with my girlfriend. If I do refuse, she seem genuinely disappointed, like "you don't want me do you", etc.

How do I handle it? I tried to explain that sometimes I am too tired/worried/etc to have sex. I even developed a fear that if I won't fuck her on constant occasion she will leave me. What do I do?

Femanons, do you really feel undesirable, if something like that happens?
>>
>>18437505
There is literally nothing wrong with being a b-type personality and I hope your idea of an "a-type" personality isn't just a massive selfish jerk.

Because an a-type personality is a leader, not a boss. Taking initiative and being assertive are not the same thing as being controlling and manipulative.
>>
>>18437505
You're not gonna make it.
>>
>>18437505
Are you the girl or the guy in this situation? I'm in an uncannily similar situation in the position of the guy. I am fairly sure I can change my ways and be confident through experience with her, but I'm just praying that she won't lose interest on the basis of my beta-ness.
>>
>>18437514
Just be honest with her.
>I would like to fuck you but I've been very stressed/anxious/whatever lately and have trouble keeping a stiffy. I could eat you out instead.
She'll understand and if she doesn't she's a cunt.
>>
>>18437505
In my own experience, the genuinely weak "beta-males" around me have tended to end up with people who take advantage of them and break them.

>>18437515
Type A vs. type B personality has next to nothing to do with the alpha/beta-male stereotypes.
>>
>>18437484
>you gain from having a relationship
Allow me to doubt that.

In exchange for sex a few times a week you now have to add the anxiety of having somebody else that you depend on. Somebody you care a lot about their opinion, somebody you need to make sure you don't disappoint, somebody you need to be careful not to hurt or be mean to, even if without meaning to. It's basically a metric fuck ton of anxiety and stress for no reward, it's being judged and watching your actions constantly. In exchange for what? Some dex and some small talk every once in a while, some short-loved validation, and somebody to do things with which isn't as fun as your close friends anyway.

>>18437487
I'll very likely get one down the line.
>>
>>18437484
>>18437566
You are right on the "falling in love with a escort" part though, but that could be solved being careful about it.
>>
>>18437514
What is
>oral sex
>fingering
>cuddling
>magic wand
>spanking her ass
>making her do you sandwich

Do you even do orgasms boy? You have to be shitty lover.
>>
>>18437487
Well we have talked about "starting a family" but our consensus is not now but likely in the future.
>>18437478
I guess I forgot to mention: despite this I love my gf, this hasn't become a problem until recently when we "became serious" about our relationship I guess.
We moved in together in march and well, Idk I love her but if we are to stay happy for long: I can't have it like this coming up trip:
>me: I only get 15 days, maybe a small trip but I kind of want to just rest up this summer, worst case scenario maybe you can go somewhere by yourself"

Half hoping she'd say: Naaah, then I'll stay local with you
Half thinking she'd say: I can go for maybe 2 weeks and then spend the rest of it at home.

But nooooo she has 7 weeks of vaycay and she'll be gone for 6 of them and then going:
>"I saved a week just for you!"

Like i said: I don't like it.

I'm fine having some differences in a relationship, even this big of a difference in intrests... but you gotta meet me halfway here: we were gone for 6 months in 2016 wich was resllly nice and all but: I don't have an unlimited amount of money, vacation days from work and energy for this kind of thing.

Just meet me halfway, I like travelling too but I'm just an ordinary guy that needs to work to save up money and vacation days to be able to travel.

I have intrests here at home that I want to throw some money on aswell.

So a trip 2-3weeks a year is fine, if she want these 6 month things she'll have to wait, my life isn't standing still around me just because I want to go somewhere!
>>
>>18437486
>>18437487
>>18437495
The record shows that non-virgins can't have stable marriages. Numbers don't lie: someone else's leftovers can't be trusted for anything serious and long term. But, it also feels like I haven't been fast enough in life to make money, and now there's no reason to bother.
>>
>>18437509
:))
>>
>>18437599
I dont know how old you are or how great your self reflection skill is, but people change A LOT during end of puberty and start of independent life around ~23. If you think that some cock carousel slut cant lie to you about body count and stay faithful to you like a qtie you think she is, you are mistaken.

You HAVE TO TRUST AND BELIEVE her in the same way as religious people believe in god. If you dont want to put your trust into another person, go and die alone. The rest of humanity will manage even without you.

But dont worry, eventually even you will grow up from this bullshit mentality and find your qtie.
>pro tip
Dont ask questions for what you dont want hear answers for like how many guys she has slept before you.

And having stable marriage is mainly about two adult stable people willing to stick together. The moment one gives up, the other cant save it anymore.
>>
>>18437571
This, very much this.
>>
>>18437623
No, I would really prefer to die alone. Because sex outside of marriage is cheating regardless if it's before or after marriage. Just because most women don't see it that way or care doesn't mean men don't too.
>>
how deep into the pussy is the hymen situated?
>>
>>18437775
>sex outside of marriage is cheating regardless if it's before or after marriage.
what

are you christian extremist or sth?
>>
>>18437777
Hymen is social construct.

>>18437775
Then go die alone if you cant deal with real world. Easy.
>pro tip
There are girls who hates sex because abused or asexual. We have them here on /adv from time to time. They dont do sex at all. Would you marry them? And take note they would have sex with you like 2 times just to make babies.
>>
>>18437784
I pity poor innocent men and how they struggle with their wife's sexual pasts. Many such clueless christians now struggling with all kinds of emotional distress and confusion. Poor bastards.

>>18437788
Yes, I would.
>>
Today my GF out of no where blew up at me saying how she thinks we are drifting apart. Her main reason for this was because I didn't visit her when her great uncle died a few months ago (this great uncle lives internationally). I was super busy with work that week but I do regret not going over to console her.

I went through our old texts and noticed that I said specifically to her 'I'm here for you if you need me and willing to drop everything to come and be with you if you need me' and I also said 'call me anytime you want if you need to chat'. In retrospect I should have just gone and visited her. However, is she justified to be extremely angry at me over this? I definitely was there for her and offered to visit and drop all my work commitments. I'm also concerned maybe one of her friends is getting in her ear about this given she brings this up out of the blue 2 months later. Not sure what she means by drifting apart either because everything else seems the same, maybe she seems a bit less enthusiastic talking to me for the past 4 months but nothing has changed on my end.
>>
>>18437808
>struggle with their wife's sexual pasts
I see now. You believe that those few people this board contains think what the rest of the population thinks and have similar experiences as well

>pro tip
there are mostly sad exceptions gathered here
>>
>>18437823
What? These are 30-40 year old men with kids I'm talking about, not 4chan anons.
>>
>>18437818
uncle is just an excuse. there is some other issue here - maybe an overcaring 'friend', maybe another man, maybe you're not treating her right on a day-to-day basis, etc., etc.
>>
idk if this is the right place so sorry if its not. how do girls feel about being added on facebook by someone they don't really know? there's this girl in my class i wanna add to get to know better but we've never really talked, just the occasional good morning. not even sure she knows my name. how should i go about it?
>>
>>18437831
and for 20 years of marriage they were fine, but now struggle?
where do you even find them then?
>>
>>18437833
Yeah I'm thinking this too. She started off by saying how we are drifting apart and I asked why she thought that and then she went into the aforementioned stuff. She also said things just feel different. She was back in her hometown at the beginning of the year and she kept saying to me how she worried I'd move on/we'd drift apart while she was away. Her second day back in my city she started crying saying how I'm different/we're drifting apart which was complete bs. I think she got that worry stuck in her head now she believes it
>>
>>18437840
she has trust issues then.
it's either because you don't show enough affection, or because she has some mental problems. Can't help you anymore, since I never really managed to solve such a situation right (I tried once for some months, but failed).
Perhaps a psychologist could help.
>>
>>18437844
Thanks for all advice anon, it means a lot. She's pretty moody and I let her get away with being rude to me which is something I need to stop. Any disagreement with her leads to her getting super passive aggressive and ignoring me, even normal discussions with disagreeing opinions on petty things.
>>
>>18437856
yeah, that's typical. it's what you might call the 'gut feeling' - thinking done by the old brain parts, that don't use logic at all. Since she is often angry at you, you are likely to be the cause of her anger, right? Thus if you are gone, problems are gone. And you are splitting apart, because back in the days, she wasn't angry at you (=you were acting right)

that's more or less what probably goes through her head (though it's unconcious. She couldn't vocalize it). So you save the situation by making her stop being angry at you. How? no amount of 4chan discussions can help. A psychologist might.
>>
>>18437870
She been like this even last year. I got sick of it and told her she needs to stop being moody to which she said 'please don't give up on me' then things got better for awhile.
>>
>>18437882
sounds like she's taking you for granted and is then surprised that things are getting worse
>>
>>18437891
Yep she definitely takes me for granted, everyone tells me this. If she ends things I have no doubt she'd regret it, realize most guys wouldn't treat her so well and then try to come crawling back.
>>
>>18437898
I was in a siimilar situation. Once I finally bailed out of it, I was truly grateful I managed to. And I never regreted it once. She was just like this - moody, threatening to leave me. And when I'd start to play along with this game, she'd get really scared I could be serious and try to play another game. Very clingy, very egoistic.
Just imagine what would you feel like if you got your gf pregnant. If you dislike the idea, run while you still can.
>>
>>18437909
I love her and can't imagine being without her. I'm definitely in a hard position. But yeah with how things are atm thought of getting her pregnant would be hell
>>
>>18437918
it's not love then. you are just emotionally manipulated.
I know you don't want to hear it and my words are damn hard to swallow, but think about it - how the fuck could you love someone, but not want to have children with them? (assuming you want any children in your life at all, of course)
the girl I described in the previous post was manipulating me very badly. It was the only time in my life, when Idrunk alcohol to forget about my problems and when I tried to break a wall with my head. Just because she pretended she won't forgive me one little slip.
but I finally managed to realise what game she plays and the spell disappeared.

just think about it
>>
>>18437835
anyone?
>>
>>18437966
it's not a gender thing.
just think how would you feel about being added insuch a situation.

and ffs, if you aren't certain - why can't you straightforward ask her?
>>
File: 1496194350448.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1496194350448.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
One for the fems
What's your idea of a good first date that will keep you interested? Don't wanna do the usual movie and dinner sort of date, Any other things to do that would make it more interesting
>>
>>18437958
Thanks anon, you've given me a lot to think about. I think I have definitely been emotionally manipulated. Sorry to hear what you went through
>>
>>18437978
it taught me a lot, made me lose my deseration at that time, and I successfuly dodged a bullet in the end - overally good experience, when looked at from my current perspective.

Wish you the same.
>>
>>18437968
that's the thing, I feel kinda socially distant idk how I would feel about it. and desu im kind of a pussy about talking to women
>>
Grills, how do I make the move from friendly or flirty to netflix and chill. I'm pretty sure I'm socially retarded, but I've learnt to overcome those obstacles in friendly relationships and made some progress in the flirting department so I'm not sperging out instantly. Average or above in looks/body.
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.