[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Destroy cheater

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2962.jpg (17KB, 323x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2962.jpg
17KB, 323x490px
I am a stay at home mom with two kids. Husband walked out on me after I found out he was cheating.

He has been sexually violent and abusive towards me. Gaslighting me and making me think our problems are all my fault.

He told me he was sleeping in his office but I put my phone in his car and tracked it. He was been going to the same apt building

His girlfriend has no idea that I exist he is terrified that I will tell her but I don't know her name or apartment.

He did the same thing to me he, he didn't tell me he was married to his first wife until I was pregnant. We had a religious marriage ceremony and signed a contract before he was officially divorced which is common in my culture.

He is a green card holder and used his first wife to get a green card after we had our ceremony so he was practicing polygamy and did not put it on his application.
He has stolen computer equipment from his job
He has been omitting income from his taxes
He is a college professor and is under investigation for sexually harassing and assulting a student.

He took my car, laptop, and locked me out all accounts.

She lives in a large apartment building. He has isolated me from my community and i don't have any friends that can follow him. I want to destroy his soft place to land.
He convinced/strong armed me into having an abortion 3 months ago. We were still having sex until the day he walked out. He took my daughter to meet her twice.

1) I want to tell his girlfriend everything but don't know how to find her.

2) want to destroy him but not get him deported bc my kids love him.

He keeps telling me to get a job but I have the baby at home, no computer, no car, no money no phone. I'm only typing this bc he forgot to change the wifi password.
>>
How old are your kids? Do you really think a person like him is going to be a good influence on them, anyway? Get him deported if you can manage it.
>>
He honestly sounds like a complete asshole, and both your kids and every other woman in your country would be better off if he got deported.

As for finding his current gf, don't you have the apartment she lives in from leaving your phone in his car?

Seriously, if he's harassing young vulnerable women you'd be doing everyone a huge favour by getting him kicked out of the country.
>>
>>18427048
I swear some people never use brain.

Have you lived together for 1+ year before marriage?

Still this post will be bait.
>>
You should obviously kill your kid. That would really get to him.
>>
He is a green card holder and used his first wife to get a green card after we had our ceremony so he was practicing polygamy and did not put it on his application.
>He has stolen computer equipment from his job
>He has been omitting income from his taxes
>He is a college professor and is under investigation for sexually harassing and assulting a student.

Welp, seems like a perfect husband material, if that's your taste in men, then you are really the one to blame.
>>
>>18427141
>>18427131
>>18427076
fuck off, this is not why she came here, obvsly..
>>
>>18427154

Sounds like bait to me.
>>
>>18427154
It's /adv/ not /comfort me/. Maybe this will give her some motivation to think.
>>
>>18427184
to think about what exactly?
shes asking for concrete advice regarding her situation, the damage has been done
therell be plenty of time for regret later.
>>
>>18427048
This must be bait, or you don't give a fuck about your kids. They shouldn't be anywhere near someone like that. Sounds like you shouldn't have them either. Do what's best for your fucking children and GTFO
>>
>>18427192
She's asking for revenge not advice.
>>
I wish this is fake. Obviously I am an idiot. I thought this was the place to come to take somebody down.
>>
I found about the investigation going thru paperwork that I need to leave. He told me that he has been fully exonerated. But the incident is dated on march 28. How can the investigation be completed that quick. The paperwork is stamped with confidential do not share but I made a copy of it. He has threatened me and said what I did is illegal.
>>
>>18427264
Wrong board kiddo
You want the babi's board >>>/b/
>>
The find my iPhone app gave me the general address but not the apartment number. There are 90 apartments in the building.
>>
>>18427274
Print posters of his face/name saying what he did and hang them everywhere, at least if you don't find the girl she will still know he's a breathing shitbag
>>
File: IMG_3145.jpg (206KB, 1458x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3145.jpg
206KB, 1458x735px
Why do people keep saying this is fake. My children and I are about to be homeless. He is going to stop paying all the bills. I have a copy of the letter telling him to stay off campus until the investigation is complete but he said he was exonerated and I am trying to extort him.
>>
I threatened to do that and he said he will go to the police and say I am trying to extort him. Currently all the income I have is 1700 in child support my children are 2 and 8 I don't have any family support. I am a very naive person and he can be ruthless I am actually scared.
>>
>>18427296
We are hoping it's fake because you're honestly to retarded to possibly be real.

Why would you fuck a married man and think he wasn't going to do the same to you? Why would you stay when he was being violent and abusive? Why would your stay with him after you knew he sexually abused his own students? Why do you want your kids to be raised by a deceiving asshole?

The only thing you care about is that he's leaving you for someone else. Despite how much he disrespects you, you still want to crawl back to him.
Well it's not gonna happen because you're old and stupid and spineless.

If this is real you deserve whatever you get.
>>
>>18427296
So now you've not only copied a confidential document, but shared it on the internet?
>>
I'm not old I'm only in my 30s. When I met him he didn't tell me he was married. I only found out after I was pregnant with my eldest. He fooled me. I don't want him back at alll i just want revenge. He is trying to take my kids from me. I am trying out how to get him to stop.
>>
I would advise you to stop talking to him, find a job, a nanny, get off your high horse and if he doesn't take responsibility for being a dick, you do.

You don't need phone or a computer to find a job. It's your children we're talking about, so do something about it instead of being so petty as to be asking for vengeance.
>>
First of all, break all contact with him. If he wants to be a dick, you get to be a dick too.

Secondly, get a job. You don't need a phone or a computer or w/e to get it. Work it, it's your children that are at stake here.

Thirdly, swallow your pride and get back in touch with your family. Stop being so selfish and for once o what's right for the children!

And my last point is, stop being so petty and try to get vengeance. Leave the dude and forget him. For ever. The best way to hurt him is to show him you're doing just fine without him.
>>
I'm trying to find a job. I am the only one taking care of the kids right now.
>>
My parents are dead. My mother and sister died 6 months from each other this year and I have been depressed. That is his excuse for cheating that I have been emotionally unavailable for him.
>>
He is a big deal in our town. No one would ever believe me. I have stayed for the children. To protect them.
>>
>>18427370
>>18427374
>>18427383
Well ... then wait until you get a job. Get in touch with social service and ask them to help you get a job etc.

Times are tough, but what are you gonna do about it? For now just get a job and forget about vengeance. If it's justice you want, then stop threatening with extortion ... I mean that's INSANE ...
>>
Pay someone to beat the shit out of that asshole
>>
I just want him to go away and stay away he keeps coming to our house and won't leave me alone. Things were normal up to 3 weeks ago. I found out about everything after I discovered the cheating. He had been pretending to still go to work everyday.
>>
"Before you embark on a quest for revenge... dig two graves."
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.